The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: This is a spinoff from Chase the Wind’s “Stopwatch” stories. It is written with his permission and he has read it and given the okay. My thanks to him and I strongly suggest anyone who hasn’t read his “Stopwatch” stories should do so. The premise of this story is that a young man who is the son of one of the scientists on the Stopwatch project gets his hands on a stopwatch device and uses it for fun on his college campus.

STOPWATCH: TIME FOR GAMES

BY GLORYBOY

There are many great things about having a gadget that allows you to move thousands of times faster than normal. Let me mention the most important one- women! Let me say that again. W-o-m-e-n. G-i-r-l-s. Babes. Ladies. Female type people. They who have broader hips than us guys and sway when they walk. They who have breasts. They who wear thongs much more attractively (in my opinion) than men do. Oh sure, most of us have one or can get one (a woman, I mean, not a thong, though we can get those too), but few men who aren’t a movie star or James Bond can ogle them all up close and personal- unless, of course, he just happens to have a gadget that helps him get real close without being seen. How fortunate for me that I just happen to have such a gadget.

I could tell you all about how I got the stopwatch. In fact, I will tell you soon enough. But first, let’s get to what makes this gadget so much fun. Oh sure, there’s the potential for money and power, but there are two things you need in this life: a sense of humor and perspective. Combining the two makes you realize that it’s all short and rather unimportant no matter how smart you are or think you are. Once you realize and accept this, there’s only one thing left to concern yourself with- women! And I mean women as in relax and enjoy yourself. Girl-watching, ogling, sex.

So there I was, in the hallway of the Humanities building at university. Now I was a Freshman Engineering major. So why was I in the Humanities building? I was there because Kristi was there. She had long, black, curly hair, an hourglass figure, smooth, toned, long legs beneath a short skirt and abundant cleavage jiggling in her halter-top. This babe would be the hottest woman on campus even if she hadn’t turned clothing into a science. I had talked to her but she was dating another guy. Truth to tell, I probably wouldn’t have been interested in more than one date with her even if she had been available. Two words: high maintenance. Ah, but waiting in a hallway to ogle her was another story. And when you have a gadget like mine, ogling takes on a whole new level. But rather than tell the story, I’ll let the story tell itself.

The Adventures of Kristi in the Mysterious Clothes Stealing Hallway

Kristi was walking down the hallway after her Humanities class. She was thinking about getting home and getting a quick snack before bed. She felt a slight chill on her bare back. Bare? She looked down and there was a moment of disbelief. Her shirt was gone, simply gone, leaving her full breasts covered by a pushup bra. She opened her mouth to scream when there was a blur of motion so fast she could only register it as a flickering. Some instinct made her feel her arms had moved, but there they were, right where she’d left them. She almost screamed but, before she could, her shirt had returned.

As Kristi walked on, beginning to think she had imagined the whole thing, several young men walked by her, staring in a very rude manner. She was angered but, looking down, she saw why and gasped. Her nipples were showing prominently through her shirt and her breasts were bouncing quite freely because she was not wearing a bra. It was gone. Again, she gasped in shock. What was going on? She was approaching a turn in the hallway. She heard two people talking. They would come around the corner within a few seconds. No problem. Not wearing a bra was hardly a major deal. But then she felt a new breeze and feared to look down. Her skirt was gone. She was wearing her leather boots and her thong. Even as she looked there, she felt the cold on her nipples and realized her shirt was gone again. Now she was topless. With nothing but a thong on, her ass was as good as bare too. She looked around frantically. The classrooms were empty at this time of night. Unfortunately, they were most likely locked. Even if they weren’t, she would never reach a door and get inside before the two people, whoever they were, walked around that corner.

Horrible thoughts flashed through her mind: arrest for indecent exposure; expulsion from college; sullied reputation; ruined life. Then the world around her blurred and she felt as if her stomach was being pulled up through her mouth. She found herself in one of the dark classrooms as if she had teleported. It was a classroom door with a window in it. The two people walked by in the hallway. Glancing out, she saw the passersby were two prudes from one of the on-campus religious organizations. Thank goodness they hadn’t seen her. They would have reported it for sure. But she was safe, at least for the moment. On some subconscious level, she felt that she was being massaged all over. She felt a caress along her inner thighs, a light slap on the ass, the feeling of something circling her nipples, a warm arousing sensation in her pussy, the rubbing of her firm, flat tummy and something warm on her lips as if she had been kissed. She didn’t experience these things one after the other. Rather, they were a sensory overload as if they all happened at once. She saw that her toned, tanned skin glistened with oil. It was all over her, giving her a sheen. She was only beginning to contemplate these things when she felt that dizzying sensation again and, in a blur of motion, she was back out in the hallway. The prudes were gone but another man was stepping around the corner.

Kristi recognized the older man as one of her Humanities professors, a handsome and distinguished older man- and a total lech. He ogled her and all the girls in his class constantly. The running joke among the girls was, “If you’re in Prof Johnson’s class, wear pants, not a skirt. If you do wear one, keep your legs crossed.” So there was some relief here. He would never report a gorgeous girl for flashing him. The worst she might have to worry about was his sexual advances. As the prof stared, she formed a plan to claim she had been attacked by a mysterious assailant and her clothes taken. The problem was that she suddenly and all at once felt her chin pushed up so she couldn’t look down in embarrassment, the corners of her lips pushed up so she was smiling, her shoulders pulled back forcing her breasts to be prominently thrust towards him, a general feeling of her body being positioned into a confident walking position and a slap on the ass to make her step forwards. Every instant that she tried to move out of or compromise any of those positions, she felt herself forced back into them. After the first few times, she just felt a sharp slap on the ass several times a second, so fast it was like one machinegun like slap-slap-slap-slap that burned. She didn’t know how but she sensed it would stop if she just kept her breasts thrust forwards, her ass thrust back, chin high, smiling and walking. So that was exactly what she did. She felt her face flushing with embarrassment. Acutely aware of her exposure, the few items of clothing she wore, thong and boots, made her feel more humiliated than had she been completely stripped.

Even someone like Johnson could only stare in amazement as she strode by. “Wow!” he said. “I thought streaking was only a fad back when I was a student.” As she rounded the corner, she saw her skirt, shirt and bra on the floor in front of her. She didn’t question her luck. She quickly put them on and ran for her dorm room, constantly looking down to make sure her clothes were still there.

The End of Kristi’s point of view for the moment but only for the moment

Okay, I’m sure what happened is obvious. Using the stopwatch, I walked up to her as she stood frozen and pulled her shirt off. Then I stepped into an empty classroom and peeked out. I switched the gadget off and tried to stifle a laugh as she was about to scream. Click. I activated the stopwatch again. This time, I removed her bra. Whoa! I was the one who froze like a statue. This was female frontal perfection. I spent a good minute admiring the view. I stayed out of her direct line of sight as she might get the slightest glimpse of me if I stood there for a very long time. Then I put her shirt onto her, minus the bra. Back to the classroom. Click. Stopwatch off. I had to wait a few moments for some guys to pass. Then, click and some more fun. This time, I took her skirt. I knew she wore a thong. There have been times she was wearing tight bluejeans and the thong straps were visible going over her hips. But seeing her in all her thongly glory was exquisite. I gave her ass a good patting and some nice rubbing. I clapped hands to her cheeks and just felt them up. This was nice, like a free lunch or a toy store where I could play all day. Prolonged touching is nice. Being able to stare up close for as long as I wanted was great too. But it was a still picture. There is a lot to be said for movement. So I stood a little ways behind her in a doorway and shut off the stopwatch. Now I just enjoyed watching her naked, swaying, jiggling ass cheeks as she walked- until she realized her ass was bare, of course. Even as she looked down, I clicked, walked over and pulled her shirt off again. I wanted to enjoy the whole package.

But two guys were about to round the corner. I decided I’d better see who they were. I walked over and saw two frozen prunes, er, prudes. These were two guys from an on-campus religious organization. Now I’m not going to go religion bashing. But religions that try to suppress one of our most basic biological needs are beyond me. I knew these two losers would report Kristi if they saw her like this. That would lead to her possible expulsion. I didn’t really want to hurt her and, if she left, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the view anymore. So I lifted her in my arms, one arm cradling her legs and the other around the sweet arch of her back. Thank you, my two zealots, for giving me an excuse for this religious experience of my own. I carried her into a dark classroom and set her on her feet. I walked over to the far side of the classroom and squatted behind the teacher’s desk before clicking off the stopwatch. The few seconds it took for those two guys to walk by would have been hours to me with it on. Once they were gone, I clicked it on again. I had an idea so, while she stood there, I walked over to a campus shop, grabbed a bottle of oil, and walked back. After all, what was a second to her was an hour to me.

When I got back, I took my time oiling her up. I got a squeeze bottle because anything that depended on gravity would take forever to run out into my hand. I started at her lower legs, just above those leather boots. I knelt so I could look up at her thonged crotch. As I oiled her thighs, I ran my fingertips along the inner parts and then curiosity overcame me. I took the front of her thong between my thumb and forefinger. With an impish grin, I said, “Just speak up if you’d rather I not do this.”

Yeah I can be a smartass. I pulled down the front of her thong and it was as I had hoped. Her lips were nice and smooth shaven. Were they wet too? I had to laugh. Although this had started only seconds ago from her point of view, she was secretly aroused. I wondered if she was aware of it yet. I helped fan the flames by running my fingertips round and round her pussy lips. Then I tugged her thong back into place. I finished the oil job, sliding my hands over her sweet ass cheeks for far longer than was needed to oil her up and giving her a few good slaps on that hot ass to wrap things up there. Her smooth, flat tummy was next and I lingered on her belly button, tracing a fingertip around it. I thought she would look nice with a bellybutton ring. I reached around her to oil her back, sliding my hands up the arch. Then my hands went to her full breasts. As big as they were, they defied gravity and not just because time was almost standing still. I spent an exorbitant amount of time oiling them up. But hey, art can’t be rushed. Finally, I just stood looking at her. On an impulse, I tilted her chin up and kissed her, a long, lingering kiss.

When I had left to get the oil, I saw Professor Johnson walking down the hallway. He hadn’t even completed one step when I walked by him on my way back to Kristi. Even now he was just completing the step he had started what was several minutes ago to me. I carried Kristi back into the hallway and positioned her the way I wanted. I pushed gently at the small of her back so it looked like she was intentionally displaying her naked breasts. I tilted her chin up and spread her lips (the lips around her mouth, I mean). I slapped her ass several times. I had to stay outside the normal passage of time to do this because she constantly tried to wrap her arms over her breasts or turn and run. So I kept repositioning her the way I wanted and giving her ass a good spanking to emphasize the cost of not obeying. She finally gave up and walked the way I wanted, being as sensual as possible- and let me tell you, that was damn erotic. Finally, I stepped back into normal time while behind her and enjoyed a couple of seconds of normal speed naked ass swaying as the Prof stepped around the corner and gawked at her. I don’t think he ever noticed I was there.

I smiled as I watched her walk. She was too worried to bother doing anything but what I made her do. I sighed in pleasure. The prof was staring at her ass now as he had at her boobs. With their backs to me, I clicked and picked up her clothes from the room I had left them in. Catching up with her, I dropped the clothes on the floor then headed for the exit at the far end of the hallway. The door had a window in it. I watched from a distance as she got dressed and started walking towards me. I stepped to one side. She started opening the door. Click. She froze. I made sure nobody was around. It was night. Laughing, I completely undressed her except for the boots. This time, I even took the thong. I put it and her bra about ten yards away, at the end of the walkway. I held onto the rest of her clothes. Moving to the side of the building, I clicked off the device. She let out a quick scream and then stopped, afraid it would draw attention. She looked around frantically. Seeing her bra and thong, she made a beeline towards them. As she bent, her hand reaching for them, I clicked. That’s my shorthand way of saying I activated the device, as if you haven’t figured it out by now. I walked over and picked them up again. She had to cross a parking lot to get to the street her dorm was on. There weren’t many cars parked in the lot at this time of night but I went to the nearest one, a few yards from her, and hung the thong on the antenna. I put the bra on the antenna of the next car, a few yards further on. It occurred to me she might have a hard time seeing that black thong in the dark although there were a few lights around the lot. So I pulled the antenna back and let go. It didn’t seem to move. I walked a distance away, where she wouldn’t see me in the dark. Click off.

Twang! The antenna snapped up and swayed back and forth. I was glad to see I had attached the thong just right so it didn’t just go flying off. It swung back and forth, tantalizingly, seeming to whisper, “Come and get me, catch me if you can.”

I just watched, enjoying seeing her breasts bounce up and down as she ran. Life was good. I let her grab the thong and put it on. She ran for the bra. It was white and more visible in the dark. I let her get it and put it on. Click. I sauntered over and worked her thong down to her ankles. Step away. Click. She gasped and bent, pulling them up. Click. As she stood from pulling up her thong, her bra was gone again. It was on the hood of a car. She ran to it and put it on only to notice her thong on the hood of yet another car. She looked down and saw it was gone again.

I had Kristi running all over the parking lot. Then I started leading her towards her dorm room as she followed her bra and thong like a trail of bread crumbs. She was nearing the dorm but the men’s Freshman dorms were located in the building next door. I saw a guy in a second story window gawking at her, his face trapped in a frozen display of amazement and desire. From a distance, I clicked to normal time. The first thing I heard was the guy yelling, “Holy shit, guys, you won’t believe what I see.”

There was a ruckus as guys piled out of the dorm and Kristi ran desperately for the Women’s dorm. She probably would have made it too. Click. She felt that stomach wrenching feeling just as she reached the door and found herself back out at the sidewalk. Her clothes, including bra and thong, were on the doorstep.

“No!” she gasped in panic and ran for them again.

Just as she reached them, guys were running into the yard. Another wrenching feeling and she was back out on the sidewalk. Before she could run again, she was surrounded by guys.

I stepped to the back of the crowd of men and clicked off the stopwatch. Then I just blended in with them, another guy here for the show. Nobody knew quite what to do. They were afraid to touch her. She ran into her dorm, clothes forgotten. Someone said he wished he had a camera. It was just as well he didn’t. As much as I loved the show, I didn’t really want her to get in trouble for something she didn’t do. That these guys had no proof was probably for the best. Besides, I wasn’t done with her yet and didn’t want to play all my cards on the first day.

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Morgan Gibberne. My father is a genius, an expert in fields that officially don’t even exist outside of secret government circles, such as Temporal Physics and Engineering. To say he is gifted is an understatement. He is centuries ahead of his time, as are the people he works with that I am not even supposed to know about. Dad and his colleagues invented a device that speeds up the user so much that everything around him seems to stand still. He wasn’t supposed to bring his work home and he didn’t. He brought components home and built a working model. He wasn’t supposed to talk about it to anyone outside the project, top secret and all. But he’s a widower and I’m his only child. Okay, so I occasionally borrowed the stopwatch. I always put it back. He caught me a couple of times and gave me a good lecture about responsibility. But he always understood. He’s such a good father. I need to do something nice for him.

He’s been upset lately. I can tell because he doesn’t talk about it. He’s obeying the rules and that isn’t like him. I think something bad happened. Also, he seems forgetful but only about the project. It’s like there are gaps in his memory. He remembers that he belongs to the project and how to build the devices but has decided the project should not continue. One good part is that he seems to have forgotten he ever had a stopwatch device at home.

I’ve been snooping around the house, trying to figure out what happened and why he’s been so depressed. I’ve found some information lying about that has given me clues but I can’t do anything about them right now. Also, I created a problem at school and now I have to fix it. But that’s another story.

Preview of Part Two:

It was a week after I had taken Kristi’s clothes and made her chase them around the parking lot. I decided to have some more fun. This time, I used the invisibility function of the device. After all, I didn’t want to die of old age in the next few years. I decided to use the so-called timestop function no more than an hour a week from my point of view. So I’d age a couple of extra days every year.

This time, Kristi was in the college library, looking among the shelves for a book. I was invisibly following her, waiting for the right moment to act. When she was alone in the stacks, I clicked on the timestop. Again, I stripped her naked but added an extra touch. I placed a red rose between her teeth. Stepping over to the next row, I shut off the timestop, switching over to invisibility. I heard a muffled moan as she realized she was naked again. This time, I decided to lead her on a merry chase around the stacks of the library, bringing her close to being seen again and again.

I’d love to give every detail. Unfortunately, there was one detail I missed. While I was invisible but not moving super fast, two girls saw her. They were from one of the campus religious groups. They intended to go straight to the university president and report Kristi. I had to act fast (no pun intended).

I activated the timestop as the girls confronted naked Kristi.

“You immoral harlot, we’re going to report y—“ was the last I heard as the timestop clicked on and the ‘oooouuuu’ continued on and on. Just add about a million more o’s and u’s. An idea formed and I had a feeling I was about to use up a month’s allotment of timestop. I was going to make sure these self-righteous girls were not going to report Kristi. That was the easy part. I intended to do far more but needed information first. Luckily, I was in a library. Time was of the essence so I didn’t use one of the library computers to find what I needed. I remembered that the old card catalogues from the pre-computer era had been put into the basement of the library. Most of the books I needed were decades old and with my speed, manually going through card catalogues was faster than using a computer. I found what I needed and headed for a musty, seldom used section of the library where they kept the books on hypnotism.