The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STOPWATCH: TIME FOR GAMES

CHAPTER 2

As per chapter one, my thanks to Chase the Wind for allowing me to write in his world setting and I would highly recommend that people read his "Stopwatch" stories.

It was a week after I had taken Kristi’s clothes and made her chase them around the parking lot. I decided to have some more fun. This time, I used the invisibility function of the device. After all, I didn’t want to die of old age in the next few years. I decided to use the so-called timestop function no more than an hour a week from my point of view. So I’d age a couple of extra days every year.

This time, Kristi was in the college library, looking among the shelves for a book. I was invisibly following her, waiting for the right moment to act. When she was alone in the stacks, I clicked on the timestop. Again, I stripped her naked but added an extra touch. I placed a red rose between her teeth. Stepping over to the next row, I shut off the timestop, switching over to invisibility. I heard a muffled moan as she realized she was naked again. This time, I decided to lead her on a merry chase around the stacks of the library, bringing her close to being seen again and again.

I’d love to give every detail. Unfortunately, there was one detail I missed. While I was invisible but not moving super fast, two girls saw her. They were from one of the campus religious groups. They intended to go straight to the university president and report Kristi. I had to act fast (no pun intended).

I activated the timestop as the girls confronted naked Kristi.

“You immoral harlot, we’re going to report y-“ was the last I heard as the timestop clicked on and the ‘oooouuuu’ continued on and on. Just add about a million more o’s and u’s. An idea formed and I had a feeling I was about to use up a month’s allotment of timestop. I was going to make sure these self-righteous girls were not going to report Kristi. That was the easy part. I intended to do far more but needed information first. Luckily, I was in a library. Time was of the essence so I didn’t use one of the library computers to find what I needed. I remembered that the old card catalogues from the pre-computer era had been put into the basement of the library. Most of the books I needed were decades old and with my speed, manually going through card catalogues was faster than using a computer. I found what I needed and headed for a musty, seldom used section of the library where they kept the books on hypnotism.

The whole thing seemed crazy but I got the idea a while back when I was at a movie. I clicked the timestop on just for the fun of watching a few frames of the movie slowly slide by. This was a theater that showed old films in their original forms. Back in the 1950s and early 1960s, television shows filmed at twenty-four frames per second, barely enough that the audience couldn’t see the individual frames. Movies for theatrical release filmed at the higher quality of sixty frames per second. Ironically, nowadays, television films at sixty frames per second. But I digress. I was watching a parlor scene with Lauren Bacall, frame after frame of her talking to her boyfriend. Then the next frame comes scrolling up the screen and it’s a picture of a large paper cup of Coca-cola.

“What the fuck?” I thought.

A minute went by as the next frame scrolled. Back to Lauren and her boyfriend. I remembered then that movie companies had put subliminal messages into movies until it had been ruled illegal. But this was an old print with the message still there. I laughed as I clicked off the timestop. Riiight! As if a single frame out of sixty frames per second would have any effect. Then I noticed that four people out of an audience of twelve got up and headed for the concession stands, returning with soft drinks. At sixty frames a second, they couldn’t have seen the picture, but subconsciously, they did see it and it affected them.

I spent a couple of hours skimming through the books on hypnotism. Once I had what I needed, I returned to Kristi. Only a couple of seconds had gone by for her and the other girls. They hadn’t even turned to leave yet. I had a picture of a hot woman kneeling before a man, sucking his cock. I just happened to have a porno stash in my room. I held it in front of the eyes of one of the girls, a hot blond with nice boobs and an ass that made my balls ache. Then I started talking.

“You want to kneel and suck cock. You are a cocksucking whore.”

I said it over and over, mostly the last sentence. I probably said it five hundred times over the next hour. I emphasized it by working my hand into her pants and teasing her pussy with my fingers, all the while holding that picture in front of her eyes with my other hand. From her point of view, it was only one second so I couldn’t see the effects. I took a one hour break since my one hand was cramping from the enjoyable job of playing with her pussy and the other holding up the picture. Then I turned my attentions to the other girl.

I later found out that the blond girl was Judy and the redhead was Kathy. The latter was shorter but had an hourglass figure with huge knockers. I am not exaggerating. They were large. I went through the same process with her though I already had decided there had to be an easier way to continue their programming after this first stage. After an hour of this, I stepped into the stacks and switched off the timestop, changing to invisible mode. The girls were still completing their speech to Kristi. As they left the library, I left Kristi to find her way back to her dorm naked. By this time, most of the guys on campus knew about her peculiar behavior and would not do anything that might curtail it.

“It was getting hot in that library,” Judy said.

“No kidding,” Kathy said as she wiped her forehead.

So it did work. Given time, I’d have these two reprogrammed nicely.

Kathy was a busty redhead and she was puzzled as she and her roommate, Judy, walked across campus. Judy, a babe with a fantastic ass, was staring at her. Am I tending to break these girls down to what I see as their most delectable parts? Yes I am.

“What are you looking at?” Kathy said.

But she felt a breeze even as she said it and looked down.

“Where’s your shirt and bra?” Judy gasped. “You’re topless.”

“Well, you’re bottomless,” Kathy countered.

Judy looked down, equally shocked to see she was naked below the waist.

The two panicked.

“Oh, my God. Give me your pants,” Judy screamed.

“What?” Kathy cried. “No! You give me your shirt before somebody sees me.”

They literally started trying to pull each other’s clothes off. They heard a laugh come from thin air as I watched while invisible. This was too good to be true. Still, my plan required that they feared being (pardon the pun) exposed without it actually happening- yet. So Kathy’s shirt and Judy’s pants suddenly appeared on the ground nearby. That just led to another fight as both of them ran for the piece of clothing they needed, clothing belonging to the other. As they drew near, the clothes lifted off the ground and started flying across campus. They ran after them but eventually had to give up and hide in some bushes.

Poor girls, they were too afraid to try for the dorm. They just huddled in the bushes all night, not knowing what to do. So I left them there for the night while I went home and got some sleep. It was going to be an early morning. I set my alarm for two hours before sunrise so I’d have time to shower, eat a nice breakfast and get back to my two naked beauties before daylight. I gave them back their pants, with the legs cut off and the posterior section cut to show off their ass cheeks. I narrowed the crotch area and the front so that it barely covered anything. For tops, I tossed string bikinis that would barely cover their nipples into the bushes. They had no choice but to walk home like that, wearing clothes than nobody would wear except to draw male eyes and they certainly did that. They got ogled and propositioned several times on the way home. Once they were there, they wanted to pretend this never happened, forget their classes for the day and go to sleep. I had other plans for them.

I let them go to sleep and they slept deeply after their traumatic night. I recorded a message, “You long to be owned by a man and call him Master.”

I placed players by each of their heads that played the message over and over while they slept. My invisible fingers slid into the folds of their pussies, caressing and teasing them until they were wet and needy. I didn’t take them quite to orgasm. I wanted them sweaty and needy. They moaned in fitful sleep, sheens of sweat over their skins, writhing sensuously with all that pent-up desire. The message played into their minds again and again. I finally stopped just as they were almost screaming near orgasm and about to wake up. I switched off the invisibility just long enough to grab the players then switch it back on so the equipment would also be invisible. I had to make myself not laugh as they awoke, red faced and looking desperately for a good fucking. It was especially funny the way they tried to hide it from each other. I decided I would observe them every moment I could for now, even if that meant going to their ridiculous religious gatherings.

As I continued programming Judy and Kathy night after night, they began to change. They were wearing different clothes, tight jeans and pushup bras. At first I thought I was imagining things but they were getting seductive with the guys in their group while holding back just enough to pretend that’s not what they were doing. They wanted it though and there were enough guys there willing to give it to them but I wanted them first.

One night, as I continued the “You long to be owned by a man and call him Master” routine, I left collars by their beds and the message was, “Obey the man with the leash”, over and over.

When each of them awoke, they looked at each other. Kathy took a deep breath, her huge boobs pushing forwards, as she buckled the collar around her neck. Judy buckled her’s on as well while unconsciously rubbing her crotch into the bed sheets. The two girls were becoming pariahs amongst their current friends. I was likely just unleashing (another unintentional pun) a lot of the desires inside of them. They were looking for something, longing for it. Kathy had returned to her room and was trying to concentrate on homework when I knocked on her door. I don’t know who she thought it might be. When she opened it, I stood with my hands behind me. She gave me a questioning look and then I drew my hands up, holding a leash. She stared for a moment and then gasped. Her face flushed with embarrassment and lust.

“How could you know?” she said.

I hadn’t precisely expected that response but I rolled with it, ad-libbing.

“I’ve seen you around campus. I understand the body language, even if you don’t.”

She fidgeted.

“You seem very uncomfortable,” I said. “But I would guess it’s more because these feelings are out in the open than any real discomfort with having them.”

“And what feelings are those?” she said.

I couldn’t help smiling at her false bravado because she threw her shoulders back inadvertently emphasizing her breasts when she said it. It was time to invoke her post-hypnotic suggestions and show her who was in charge. I held out the leash and even as part of her recoiled in fear, she ached with needs. Her trembling hands touched mine and drew the leash towards her neck. I clicked it onto the collar. Her response was orgasmic. She moaned and dropped to her hands and knees. She looked up at me in shock.

“Do you feel natural there?” I said.

She turned almost as red as her hair but nodded, “Yes, Master.”

That sent a jolt through my balls and I was already hardening.

“And what would you feel the most natural doing right now, slavegirl?”

I could see her reaction to my last word. She was flushed with arousal. She began undoing my trousers. As hot as that made me, I said, “You have to beg for it.”

“Oh please, Master, may I suck your cock? Please fuck my hot pussy too, Master.”

Damn this subliminal message stuff works, I laughed to myself. Mind you, it would normally not have this drastic an effect. But I had started it by saturating her mind with one hour’s worth of suggestions and hypnotism in one second. To my knowledge, that’s never been done to a person before. There was no way to predict the results. It could have been so fast it had no effect. Luckily for me, it went the other way. The suggestions overwhelmed her mind.

“Unzip me,” I ordered. “But remember you are my leashed bitch. Unzip me as a slave bitch would do it.”

She used her teeth to unzip me, humiliated and panting.

Kathy tells her story

Things have been crazy ever since that night when some demon stole our clothes. I’ve never been so humiliated. I was sure it was something from hell torturing us. But I don’t really believe that. Nothing that evil could feel so good. The next morning, when we got those clothes and walked home, I could feel all those guys staring at me. They wanted me- and I liked it. Within a couple of days, I decided to buy some better clothes, tight jeans and pushup bras and some makeup. I also started wearing my hair down instead of curled into a bun. I never realized how easy it is to get guys to look at me. They want me, its so obvious. Some of the other girls are getting mad at me. Some of the guys too. Even though they want me, they think I’ve turned against their beliefs. Did I say theirs? I meant ours. But I know I’m going to end up in bed with one of these guys soon, maybe more than one of them. My God, what naughty thoughts I’m having. I so want to kneel and grovel at their feet, crawl to them

like the bitch dog I am and- oh God, this is so humiliating. I don’t know what’s happening to me.

I was shocked when I awoke one morning and found the collar. I had been dreaming of it and of sucking on the cocks of the guys in the group and being penetrated by them. I saw the look in Judy’s eyes. She was thinking about it too. For the first time, I noticed how hot she looked, naked and flushed with desires. I sighed, pushing my breasts forwards. Was it partly to entice Judy? Did she glance? Was she aware that she was humping the bed sheets? I could satisfy those needs. I was trembling as I put the collar on and watched her do the same. I think it made her more uncomfortable than it made me because she quickly got ready and left without saying anything. I didn’t have any early classes so I lounged around on the bed, one hand playing with my pussy and the other caressing my own breasts. At first, I hadn’t realized I was doing it. When I did notice, I didn’t stop. Then there was a knock on the door. I knew I was naked except for this collar. I got up and answered the door, thrilled and embarassed by my state. There was an attractive young man there. I pushed by breasts towards him before bothering to find out what he wanted. Then he brought up his hands and I saw the leash. The words from my dream leaped into my mind, “Obey the man with the leash.”

I felt my pussy tingling but I was afraid.

“How could you know?” I gasped.

I was stalling for time. He had me totally flat-footed.

“I’ve seen you around campus”, he said. “I understand the body language, even if you don’t.”

I was turning red. The situation suddenly struck me. I was standing naked in front of some guy I never met before wearing a collar. What was I doing? This wasn’t me.

“You seem very uncomfortable,” he said. “But I would guess it’s more because these feelings are out in the open than any real discomfort with having them.”

“And what feelings are those?” I said.

He grinned and I threw my breasts forwards, trying to remind myself that it was him that wanted me. Hey, I was in control here, not him. Then he held out the leash and my pussy trembled with desire. My nipples hardened. He connected the leash to the collar and I let out a low moan that was almost orgasmic. I was lowering to my knees. What was going on? Deep somewhere inside, I knew this wasn’t me.

“Do you feel natural there?” he said.

Hell no was what I intended to say. Sure I feel aroused but what are you doing to me? I feel like my every move and word is what you want it to be. Stop it. Just stop. Instead I said, “Yes, Master”.

No, that’s not what I meant to say.

“And what would you feel the most natural doing right now, slavegirl?”

Jumping to my feet and running because this is scaring the hell out of me. You must be a demon. I don’t care how good you look. In fact, that you look good just proves you’re a demon. You are making me so hot. I shouldn’t feel that way. I’m a good girl. Why am I unzipping your trousers? I can’t control what my body is doing.

“You have to beg for it.”

Okay, sure, I was aroused. Did I mention that before? But beg to be used? I just wanted to beg him to stop whatever he was doing. I felt like a puppet. Let me go.

“Oh please, Master. May I suck your cock?”

No! That’s not what I meant to say. I was blushing. I meant to say, “Please fuck my hot pussy too, Master.” I mean, no, I didn’t want to say that.

“Unzip me,” he ordered. “But remember, you are my leashed bitch. Unzip me as a slave bitch would do.”

What did he mean? Did he mean a slave? A dog? I was wet and panting and my body was reacting to his command, climbing to all fours. I was taking his zipper into my teeth like a pooch in heat. I wanted to cry in humiliation

I was swirling my tongue around his cock. I felt it filling my throat. My eyes widened. I’d never had a cock in my mouth before and part of me liked it but I was so humiliated, naked and on my knees before this total stranger that could make me do whatever he wanted.

“Do you like this, my pet?” he grinned.

“Mmph! Mmph!” was all I could answer with my mouth full of his cock.

I was grabbing his ass and pulling him deeper, all the while telling myself I didn’t want this. I was just about admitting how much I wanted it when Judy walked in. Now my best friend was looking. This was ultimate humiliation.

Judy tells her story

I couldn’t believe what I saw when I walked in. That whore! I knew she was starting to like whatever was happening to us. Someone or, more likely, some thing, was playing a cruel joke. But I was going to show what I was made of.

“Crawl over here,” the man said.

I dropped to all fours and crawled to him. My vagina felt wet and warm. No! I didn’t want this. I wasn’t a whore like Kathy was turning out to be. As Kathy continued fellating him, he snapped his fingers and ordered me to crawl to him. He had to be joking. Did he think I was some dog? I wasn’t going to him on all fours.

As I waited at his feet, he slowly pushed Kathy away. She knelt, panting.

“Take her place,” he said.

Kathy was sighing and caressing her breasts as I knelt and opened my mouth. I began running the tip of my tongue up the underside of his shaft.

“You do that like a pro,” he grinned. “You really like it.”

I didn’t like it. I hated it, I swear. But I couldn’t control my body. My lips were sliding tightly up and down his shaft. He tangled his fingers into my hair and started pumping hard. I wanted to choke as he drove his penis down my throat.

“I think you need this to fuck some of that self-righteousness out of you,” he moaned.

I wanted to say I wasn’t any such thing and how dare this heathen say I was but suddenly spurt after spurt of his semen was gushing into my mouth and throat. I swallowed all I could as it ran down my chin. I kept sucking after it stopped and leaned towards it as he pulled it out of my mouth. But I just know it must be something he did to me. I couldn’t want it.

“What do you want most in the world right now?” he said.

As I started to speak, he said, “Don’t tell me. Show me.”

An image flashed through my mind. No, not that! I thought. But my body was obeying his command. I turned, still on all fours, and started wiggling my ass, lifting it high. With forehead to the floor, I reached back and spread my vaginal lips while making mewling sounds like a bitch dog in heat. He didn’t just start using me as I had thought. Instead, he started gently caressing my vaginal lips. What was he doing? I felt tingly all over, giddy with needs.

“Let me know when you want it,” he said.

He just stood there, teasing my pussy I mean my vagina. He wasn’t going to take me by force. He was going to make me admit I wanted it. There was no doubt in my mind now, he was a demon sent to tempt me. And tempt me he did, on and on. I couldn’t really be blamed for giving in, could I? He was making it feel so good and I finally broke.

“Please,” I begged. “Please take me.”

“So you want me to fuck you?” he said.

“Yes,” I cried.

“Say it,” he ordered.

“Please don’t make me say it,” I begged.

“I’m not making you say anything. Of course, if you want a good fucking-“

I wanted to cry in shame.

“Please fuck me,” I blurted.

“And who am I?” he said.

I thought for a moment and then blushed.

“My Master,” I said.

“And what is it you want me to do again?”

I could feel my face turning red.

“Please fuck me, Master.”

“All you had to do is ask,” he said.

I pumped into her hot pussy as she moaned and cried out at all the desires she needed to express. I grabbed her delicious ass cheeks and started thrusting, my hard cock sliding in and out. She was so wet and tight. It was unreal. Her cherry didn’t break. I laughed.

“I don’t know if it was real or artificial,” I said, “but I know something was here before me.”

I think even her ass cheeks turned red.

“Real or Memorex?” I said.

She had no choice but to answer.

“A vibrator,” she whimpered.

“You’ll have to show me your secret stash of toys later. But now you’ll have the real thing to compare it too.”

In and out. In and out. Oh God, she was so tight, so wet. She was pushing back to meet me, squeezing and milking me with her hot pussy. I wasn’t entirely kidding when I said she was a pro. She was quite the natural at this. My balls were slapping against her as I reached up, hands sliding over her smooth, flat tummy to her full breasts. I teased and tweaked her nipples as she pushed into me. I was building rapidly towards climax so I slowed down, sliding my hardness slowly.

More of Judy’s Story

It felt so good. He was pushing all my buttons, hitting all the right places. I wished it could go on forever. This was heaven. He was so hard and his thrusting so enthusiastic. It felt fantastic, the more so because I loved being wanted this way. As he mocked me, part of me was humiliated but somehow that made me more aroused than ever.

“What was it you kept calling Kristi?” he said. “What was that name you called her?”

Oh no! I thought.

“A whore?” I whimpered.

“Takes one to know one,” he moaned.

Then he leaned back and grabbed my hips as his balls tightened and he roared with pleasure as his cum spurted. He pumped faster and harder than ever, pounding into me. I couldn’t help myself. I was squeezing and meeting him, milking him as I screamed in orgasm. I rode him on and on, trying to get every ounce of pleasure from it as aftershocks struck me. Just when I thought he was done, he’d start enthusiastically pumping some more. But he finally collapsed across my back, gasping for breath. Then he kissed my shoulder and said, “Let’s take a rest for a while. You’ve certainly earned your pay today.”

I winced as it was again a mocking reference to my new whore status.

More of Kathy’s Story

I was on one side of him and Judy on the other. I kept lightly fondling his cock and balls. I’d given him a blow job and a good one if I say so myself. But Judy had gotten his hard meat inside her and cum. I was still shaking with needs. After a few minutes, my efforts were rewarded. He revived and began swirling his tongue around my nipples as his cock started to twitch. I moaned as his mouth found my breast and he suckled hard, slowly turning me onto my back as I straddled him between my legs.

“Do you want me to-“ he began.

“Please fuck me, Master,” I said. “Please fuck me like the whore I am.”

He looked surprised but then he grinned.

“Your wish is my command,” he mocked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. He slid in.

“Another non-virgin,” he gasped.

I prided myself that he was taking me in a way that was more personal than how he took Judy. I arched my back to meet his thrusts.

“Deeper, Master, please,” I begged.

“I aim to please,” he grinned. “Let me know if my aim is off.”

He lasted quite a while what with this being his third time. He was kissing me passionately at times and licking and suckling my boobs at others. I lifted a breast to his mouth so he could keep his hands planted and keep on pumping. Eventually, he threw his head back, his eyes closed and he roared as he started shooting yet another load, pounding hard and driving me to a body shaking orgasm. I was screaming, begging him to keep pumping as I continued convulsing in pleasure. Finally, he collapsed. Judy crawled over and we all fell asleep.

As much as I loved the idea of building a harem, I knew these two were hot babes. I could keep other guys away from one of them by it being known I was her boyfriend but I couldn’t keep other guys away from both of them by doing that. But they were both so susceptible to my suggestions by now that it gave me an idea.

Over the next few weeks, Kathy and Judy seemed even hotter to the guys on campus because they became unattainable. It became common knowledge that they had come out and were openly sleeping with each other. They took some ridicule for it but also joined up with an on-campus Gay and Lesbian student’s organization. They seemed so natural and happy with the situation, happier than they had been before to be sure, that I suspect I was again just bringing out something that was already there. They were in love with each other and enjoyed the occasional visit from me. The funny thing is that, thanks to my subliminal messages, they both thought that they had always secretly felt this way about each other. Who knows? Maybe they had.