The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time for Sex

This work features adults involved in sexual situations which may be inappropriate for minors. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * *

Chapter 1

Harry Fleming was your average nerd. When he wasn’t playing video games or tooling around with computers, he was dreaming about women.

Tall women, short women, fat and thin ones, it didn’t matter to Harry. After twenty three long years, he was still a virgin. Any woman would do.

It didn’t help Harry’s chances with women that he was not only awkward, but physically unattractive as well. His thick glasses screamed “nerd” and the pimples on his face remained no matter how much of the drug store remedy he applied. The slacks he wore nearly every day were far too tight and the flab of his overweight belly flopped over the belt like a tire that was half-inflated.

The only thing old Harry had going for him was his intellect.

He was a genius when it came to circuit design. In less than an hour, Harry could figure out the hardware for computer motherboards and processors and figure out a dozen ways to improve them. This talent made it easy for him to finally perfect his latest project.

Harry’s eyes gleamed with delight behind the sturdy frames of his glasses as he gently turned his newest invention over and over in his hands. It was a small silver box, no larger than a pack of playing cards, with two small flip switches on the top and a dim LED.

The project had been a dream of his from an early age, when first he began to long for a girl to call his own but only met with cold rejection and teasing. After many failed attempts to find someone that would quench his teenage lust, Harry settled on being alone and working on his project in secret.

He walked over to the dirty plastic blinds which blocked the outside light from entering his dingy single-bedroom apartment. Sunlight poured in, stinging his eyes for a moment until they adjusted. At this hour of the day, most of the other apartment dwellers were at work or school. He scanned the lot, and parked next to his falling-apart Chevy was a neon yellow Corvette.

“She’s home,” he said aloud.

“She” was Kristin Hall, a nearby neighbor and the smoking hot blonde of his dreams.

He couldn’t count how many times he had jacked off thinking about her. Harry was convinced that she wore her tight-fitting pants and short skirts just to fuck with him. Oh, how the hem of her skirt just barely covered the lines of her tight, smooth ass, and whenever she ran into him she always made sure to squeeze her arms together and push her breasts out just right.

Today he was going to fuck her, whether she liked it or not.

After taking in a deep breath and composing himself, Harry walked out of his apartment and down the short sidewalk to Kristin’s door. His heart was pounding and the silver box was jammed uncomfortably into his front pocket. His hand was in there too, wrapped firmly around the device.

Balling up his other hand into a fist, Harry rapped loudly on Kristin’s door. Time seemed to stretch on forever as he waited impatiently, listening for any sign that she really was at home and not off running around with her abusive boyfriend.

Harry nearly jumped backwards when the handle to her door jiggled for a moment and the door swung open, revealing a pissed-off looking young woman wearing only a pink bath towel.

“I hope this is good, Harry,” she said with one hand on her hip and the other securing the towel around her waist. “I was in the shower.”

His teeth dug into his lower lip as he tried to force the words out. This was so much harder to do for real than when he practiced it in his mind.

“I…I…wanted to tell you…I, uh,” Harry stammered.

Kristin just stared at him for a moment before shaking her head and blowing out a gust of air. She was obviously upset at the disruption.

“Spit it out already, Harry. I’m going to be late to work as it is.”

“S…Sorry, Kristin. I wanted to…show you something,” he managed to blurt out while trying to dig the device and his hand out of his pocket.

When Kristin looked down at what he was pulling out she saw a flash of silver reflect in the sun’s bright rays. At first she thought it was a cell phone, but it looked too large to be that.

Harry tugged desperately to free the thing from his pocket. Full of nervous energy and wearing pants that were too tight made it difficult. Before he could stop himself, the device popped free and flew from his hands.

With a catch that would make any major leaguer jealous, Kristin caught it in mid-air. The silver box was cold and metal, with edges that had been finely ground to perfect smoothness. Her thumb had flicked one of the little switches on top and the LED lit up a bright green.

“Whoa!” She said, feeling the weight of the device in her free hand, “Harry what the heck is this thing? Why did you want to show it to—”

Her jaw nearly dropped when she looked up from the device to see Harry, frozen like a statue, his eyes filled with fear and panic. He was bent over just slightly and reaching forward in an attempt to catch the device.

“Harry? Are you ok?” She said, her own heart beginning to pick up the pace.

There was no answer. Harry remained totally motionless, locked in the same position. On his face was an expression of dread.

“Hell-o? Harry, you in there?” She questioned, waving the device in front of his nose.

Still no response. She leaned in a bit closer.

Little beads of sweat on Harry’s forehead stuck there like wet drops of glue. She watched him for a moment and could not see his chest rise or fall.

“Stop playing games with me, you little weirdo, or I’m telling Mack!” She exclaimed, her blood now running hot in her veins.

She released the hand which helped secure her bath towel and slapped Harry across the face with an open palm. His head glanced to the side from the blow and his glasses flew off, hanging in the air a few inches off his face like they were being supported by wires.

“What the—” was all she could manage as she took in everything around her.

Nothing was moving anywhere around her, except her own body. A strange stillness had overcome the entire world and everything was completely silent. There were no birds chirping or cars passing by with their loud engines on the road in front of the apartment complex.

Kristin was unnerved. As she felt the cold metal in her hand, it dawned on her what had happened. Somehow, Harry had a device which could stop time. She wagered that he hadn’t come over merely to show it to her. More likely, she figured he had intended to freeze time and have his way with her.

“Sick little freak. I always knew something was off about you,” she said, with all sorts of bad ideas filling up her head.