The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time for Sex

©2012, Raminar Dixon

Chapter 2

She was going on a shopping spree. That’s all there was to it. After all, she had all the time in the world and money was no object, but first she needed to deal with Harry.

After pulling down Harry’s pants and turning him so that he faced the parking lot, she restarted time, to hilarious effect. First he uttered a strained, “Ommmpf!” before tripping up on the pants which had suddenly appeared around his ankles and falling over onto the curb face first.

Harry’s knees and elbows were bloody and scratched up. His glasses were missing and the look on his face was one mixed both with pain and confusion.

“See ya, Harry, and…thanks for the gift,” Kristin said as she quickly closed the door with a sultry smile and a wink.

His plan foiled and what remained of his pride shredded into a distant memory, Harry scurried back into his apartment. Kristin hurriedly put on her hottest outfit; a short black fuck-me dress that accentuated every curve of her body. She knew it was enough to drive any man wild and used it to her advantage more than once. She wouldn’t be needing to do any seducing today, but the thrill of having so much power at her fingertips was a huge turn-on. With her pocketbook over her shoulder and her matching black shoes, Kristin headed out the door.

She cautiously looked around before fully exiting, wary that Harry might have attempted to retrieve the device, but he was nowhere in sight.

“Probably inside crying himself to sleep or rubbing one out,” she thought.

The shiny yellow Corvette beckoned to her, but she thought she may have to trade it in for a Ferrari today. Still, the purr of the Corvette’s engine excited her like it always did after she turned the key in the ignition. The strong vibration buzzed her seat with each press of the accelerator. This was the only vehicle she had ever been in that could actually make her wet.

Traffic crept along 16th street and Kristin bobbed and weaved through it recklessly. The other drivers honked their horns, cursed, and extended her many one-finger salutes. Her stomach lurched when she flew past a police car parked on the side of the road. In her rearview mirror, she watched the squad car peel out onto the road after her, lights blazing.

Her anxiety settled when a thought entered her mind. Why did she need to worry about a ticket when she could stop time?

Still, Kristin had no idea how the device worked, and didn’t want to end up a bloody smear on the dashboard of her Corvette. If she stopped time while driving sixty miles an hour down the road, what if she kept going but everything else stopped?

The thought of what could happen was enough to make her pull over. If worse came to worse, she would just freeze time again and walk if she had to.

She looked back up into her mirror again, first to check out her makeup, then to check out the approaching boy in blue.

He was tall and clean shaven. The dark blue shirt he wore was stretched to its’ limit around his chest and impressive biceps. His flat-brimmed trooper hat and dark sunglasses hid his eyes, but she could tell he was pissed.

When he strolled up beside her car, she got an eyeful of the gun bulging in the front of his pants and the one hanging low on his hip.

“License and registration,” The police officer said harshly. Then, leaning down and checking her out, he muttered a more reserved, “Ma’am.”

He lowered his sunglasses just enough for her to get a look at his dark brown eyes. They were rich and deep, but swimming with anger. Kristin felt a familiar, erotic rush race through her body.

“Here you go, officer,” Kristin said, oozing every ounce of sexuality she could muster.

The officer put his sunglasses in a shirt pocket and proceeded to scan over her papers. He had his ticket book out and ready.

“Ma’am, do you have any idea how many laws you just broke back there?” He said while writing down her information.

“Yes, I’m very sorry officer,” Kristin purred, “I was in a rush, late for work again. Isn’t there any way you can maybe not write me a ticket?”

When he looked over at her, Kristin leaned forward and pushed her impressive bust out at him. With one hand she fingered the thin gold necklace around her neck. To top it all off, she looked up at him with her best puppy dog eyes and bit her lower lip seductively.

For a moment, he seemed to consider it. She was extremely attractive and pouring on the sex appeal so thick he could cut it with a knife. After a few lingering moments, though, his features changed once he realized there was no way he was letting her go without a ticket.

“I’m sorry Ma’am. I won’t be able to do that today. You were driving twenty-five miles over the speed limit and I watched you nearly run a van full of kids off the road. I’m going to need you to go ahead and step out of the vehicle.”

Kristin adopted a crude frown and casually tossed her purse into the passenger’s seat. Briefly she considered an attempt at trying to cry her way out of this one, but relented. This cop was made of stone, apparently. Her plan hadn’t worked and she was about to get a serious ticket or worse; go to jail.

“Yes, officer,” she said glumly, and exited the vehicle, holding the time-stop device tightly in her hand. Cars were rushing past and everyone had to be watching, she thought. How embarrassing!

“I’m going to have to place you under arrest now, Ma’am. Please place both hands on the hood of the vehicle,” the officer commanded. She noticed that he had one hand on his firearm.

“Please, sir, you don’t need to do this,” She explained, but he wasn’t having any of it. He quickly spun her around by one arm and forced her over the hood of her car. The heat from the engine radiated warmly through her tight black dress, arousing the delicate skin around her nipples and making her feel dizzy.

“Do you have any drugs or weapons you want to tell me about before I search you?” he asked.

Kristin just shook her head. Up and down his big hands went, feeling every inch of her body. He was strong but not overly forceful as he ran his hands down her smooth thighs and across her rear. Bent over the hood of her car like this, with a tall man in uniform behind her and feeling her up made every part of her tingle. When he placed both hands on her hips, he gripped hard for just a moment longer than he needed to. She could tell he was enjoying this just as much as she was.

“What’s that? Place it on the hood, Ma’am. I’m only going to ask once,” the officer said, pointing to the device in her hand.

“It’s my get out of jail free card,” Kristin said with a giggle, and flipped the silver switch.

Just as she expected, everything around her froze instantly. Passing cars were at a stand-still. She could see the goose-necking faces of the drivers looking over at her traffic stop. The officer was standing like a mannequin, both hands out in front and a goofy-looking expression on his face.

“Mmmm, you’ve got me so hot. Who knew getting frisked like this would be so much fun?” Kristin said lightly.

She sidled up in front of him, face to face. His jaw line looked like it had been carved out of stone and his pink lips were stretched across that goofy grin of his. Playfully, Kristin took the hat off his head and put it on her own.

“Let’s see what you’re packing down there, officer.”

Gently, she reached down with one hand and felt the bulge at the front of his dark blue uniform pants. It was impressive, to say the least. She could feel through his pants that he had indeed been just as turned on by the search, but was not yet completely aroused.

Kristin caressed his shaft for a moment, but there was no response.

“Damn. I can see how this might have worked for a guy, but I need a hard dick if I want to have any fun,” she whispered with a pout.

This just wasn’t working out. This cop had her information. Even if she just walked away, she knew that she couldn’t keep time stopped forever. Eventually this would catch up to her and that could be very bad.

Then Kristin thought about the black switch on the device. She had played around with it before, testing it out, but it never seemed to do anything. An idea suddenly struck her.

With the device pointed directly at the cop, Kristin flipped the black switch. The effect was almost immediate. His body came to life again. He stood before her with both hands down by his sides and his face quickly returned to a fixed, plain expression. The rest of the world was still frozen all around.

“Officer?” She asked, quizzically.

He turned and looked directly at her. His gaze seemed to stare straight through her.

“Yes, mistress?” he said, almost robotically.

She nearly dropped the device.