The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time for Sex

©2012, Raminar Dixon

Chapter 4

The shopping mall was nearly empty and most people were at work today. This made it simple for Kristin to grab a spot close to the main entrance. She grabbed her things before heading inside and rubbed herself lightly down there; her desire had been sated, for now, but the experience had been so hot and naughty that she played it over and over in her mind.

She laughed lightly to herself when she thought about the police officer finding her panties in his shirt pocket, but having no idea where they came from.

The inside of the mall was cool and comfortable, a welcome relief from the stifling mid-July weather. Kristin looked around at the mall kiosks which had cell phones and toys and all sorts of assorted items for sale. Nothing struck her interest. She knew where all the good stuff was, though.

“Well, time to do some real shopping,” she said, and flipped the switch again.

Time ground to a halt and Kristin headed into the jewelry store, an upscale department store, and her favorite place; the shoe store. For over an hour she kept time paused as she went around, stealing anything she liked. By the time she was finished, she had accumulated well over forty thousand dollars worth of fine jewelry and clothing.

When she felt like she was finally done with her shopping spree, she headed out the front doors and back to her car. Flipping the little switch again, time restarted. Kristin laughed with joy, bouncing up and down in her seat. She held up the time stop device and gave it a kiss.

This was great! She felt like she had won the lottery, only better. This thing was like a dream come true. Her backseat was crammed full of new stuff, some of it things she could have only imagined owning. There was a twinge of guilt over the stealing, but that feeling quickly faded.

Finally, she could be free of her “boyfriend”, Mack. After all, she only stayed with him anymore because he could provide her with a place to stay and took care of most of the bills. Her little job as a part-time bank teller barely paid for the groceries every month.

When she first met Mack he was charming and seemed to worship the ground she walked on. He was gentle and treated her with respect. Hell, he even bought her the Corvette. Over the last year though, he had started drinking more and more until every night he would come home and get completely shit-faced.

Verbal abuse had recently turned into physical abuse. She still had a bruise on her back where he pushed her against the dining room table the other night. He had slapped her several times now and was impossible to reason with. The Mack she had known was gone and she had already been planning her escape when all this happened.

The original plan was to save up enough money to move into her own apartment and to find a new job that paid the bills. After months of searching, though, she still had not found a better job but at least she had managed to stash several hundred dollars in a private bank account. If he ever found out about it she knew he would be furious, so she kept it secret.

Despite the abuse, Kristin couldn’t help be still be sexually aroused whenever she was around Mack. Whenever they went out other women would flirt shamelessly with him. He had long dark brown hair and blue eyes the color of the sky. She thought about some of the hotter times with him and running her fingers down his chiseled, hard abdomen and kissing him there.

“What am I thinking?” Kristin asked herself, “He’s a worthless drunk. He treats me like shit. I should take this thing and just leave him for good.”

Then Kristin had an idea. This thing could make people do whatever she told them to do. She wondered if her commands stayed in place after she turned it off. The police officer had driven away and kept going after she was done with him, but she had no way of actually knowing if he didn’t remember everything later. At least, if he did, she would find out the hard way when the cops showed up at her apartment!

If the commands she gave to people became permanent, then maybe there was a way she didn’t have to give up anything and move out after all. With a few simple commands, she could make Mack back into the man he once was. The idea thrilled her.

She still had a few hours before Mack got home, so she decided to head to the bank and pay her uptight boss, Clarence Spencer, a visit. This was going to be fun.

When she arrived at the bank, lunch time had just about ended so the place was jammed with customers. The two tellers behind the counter were hustling as fast as they could to serve customers both inside the bank and at the drive-thru. Her manager was behind the counter, too, and saw her the moment she came in. His face flushed red with anger.

“Just where the hell have you been, Kristin? You’re three hours late!” Clarence spat at her angrily.

“I had some holiday shopping that I just had to get done, Mr. Spencer,” Kristin said with a little giggle.

She watched as his face became even brighter. He looked like he was about to blow his top.

“What?! Which holiday? It’s the middle of July!” he started, but then became more severe, “You know what? Forget it. You’re late far too often and you don’t seem to care about this job at all. You’re fired. Get the fuck out of here.”

Kristin was not surprised. She was late often, but today definitely took the cake. He was right that she didn’t care about her job. It constantly annoyed her to be handling other people’s money when she barely had any of her own. In fact, her job pissed her off on a daily basis. The customers were mostly assholes and Clarence treated all of the employees with no respect.

Now would be a good time to test out her plan. Her unsuspecting boss would be the perfect guinea pig.

“Someone needs to teach you some manners,” Kristin said as she pointed the device at her boss. He appeared a bit confused as she flipped the switch, stopping time.

With another quick flick, she engaged the black switch while still aiming the device at him. Immediately, his posture became straight and at attention. His features relaxed into a kind of bland stupor.

“Let’s have some fun, shall we?” she said with a devilish grin.

Kristin had never been attracted to her boss. To her, he was actually pretty gross. His head was nearly bald but he refused to do anything other than try to comb it over. His breath always smelled horrible and she doubted whether he even practiced any regular hygiene. Add that to his fat beer belly and disgusting attitude and you had a man that not only came across as ugly but also vulgar. Still, she wanted to have her fun and give him some comeuppance.

“What do you really think of me, Clarence?” she asked.

“Mistress, I think you are lazy and unproductive. You are a loser and will probably never accomplish much,” he said robotically.

“Hmm. Is that all you think about me?”

“No, mistress. I have fantasized about fucking you more times than I can count. More than once I tried to sneak a look at your breasts when I thought no one else was watching me. I have masturbated to pictures of you in your bikini on your Facebook account many times as well. This is the only reason I hadn’t already fired you.”

Kristin was a bit shocked and angry to hear this. This gross older man had been ogling her constantly. At least her looks had given her some job security. She couldn’t say she was too terribly surprised at his actions, though. She had caught him looking her over a few times in the past. With a body like hers, most men had to take notice.

“Go open the vault. I need to make a withdrawal,” Kristin said and pointed to the closed metal door which protected hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of money and gold.

Clarence strolled over, punched in a code, and swung the doors open. Kristin had seen inside the vault plenty of times, but this time, the money would be hers.

“Good. Now, fill up one of those bags with fresh hundreds.”

Clarence did as she instructed and handed her the bag, which was brimming with hundred dollar bills. It was heavier than she thought, so she set it on the desk behind her. Something inside her began to stir again. Her body and mind began to almost command her to become horny. Absently, she wondered if somehow the device was causing it.

“You’ve done well, slave, but now I’m horny. How would you like to fuck me?”

“Mistress, I would do anything to fuck you.”

“Well, first you have to prove your devotion to me, slave. Get down on your belly and lick my shoes.”

Obediently, Clarence lowered himself to the floor and began to lick her shoes. He was going at it with gusto, covering them from top to bottom with his spit. Kristin was a little sickened by it, but laughed at seeing her boss in this position.

“Ok, slave. That’s enough. These shoes probably cost more than your car. Now, disrobe.”

Clarence rose to his feet and began to undo his tie when Kristin roughly slapped him across the face. He flinched in pain for a moment and, with a red handprint across his cheek, looked at her quizzically. She snatched his tie and strangled him a bit as she drew him closer.

“I didn’t tell you that you could stand up! Get on your knees, like a dog. You are under me, slave. Don’t forget it,” Kristin angrily said; her eyes full of scorn.

Clarence bowed his head regretfully and bent down to his knees to finish undressing. “Yes, mistress,” he said.

Underneath his work shirt his gray hairs stood out in a thick bushy patch on his chest. He was very out of shape, and his fat stomach jiggled. When he pulled his pants off, he revealed a pair of black silk women’s panties. Kristin tried hard to stifle her laugh but was unsuccessful.

“Clarence, what the hell are you wearing? Women’s underwear?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Leave them on. You may not take them off until I tell you to.”

“Yes, mistress.”

With one high-heel shoe, Kristin jammed it painfully into his shoulder and pushed him lower. Clarence grimaced in return, but did not fight back.

“Now, I think you need to be taught a lesson. Hand me your belt, slave.”

Clarence quickly removed the leather belt from his pants and handed it to her. Kristin slid the thick leather between her fingers and relished the thought of spanking Clarence with it. With a loud pop, she snapped the belt together and waved it at him.

“Turn around and accept your punishment.”

Clarence spun around on his knees and bent over further. With a loud crack, Kristin slapped the belt brutally against his back. He uttered a brief cry of pain.

“Did I tell you that you could speak?” Kristin asked stridently, “Keep your fucking mouth shut.”

Clarence just nodded and braced himself for each blow. When she was done, his back was covered with bright lines of crimson and he was whimpering softly.

“Now, I think maybe you have learned how to follow orders. Since you did such a fine job licking my shoes, I think I’ll allow you to lick my cunt. What do you think, slave?”

“Yes, please, mistress. Please let me lick you,” Clarence said, still bowed over on the floor.

“Alright. You may begin.”

Kristin smiled and bent over the desk. She lifted her dress, revealing her already-used pink pussy. She found herself excited again, turned on by the domination she had over her boss. He was like putty in her hands.

Clarence dived forward with his tongue, rapidly lapping and licking her like a thirsty dog. He was rough and probably didn’t have much experience with this kind of thing, but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

“Mmmm. Good job, slave. You aren’t too bad at this. Maybe I will actually let you fuck me.”

“Oh please, mistress,” Clarence mumbled out between licks.

Kristin flipped herself over onto her back and spread her legs in front of him. “I didn’t say you could fuck me yet, slave. You may touch yourself, but you may not come until I tell you that you can. Keep eating me,” she said harshly, slapping the belt across his shoulders.

Clarence scuffled forward and lowered his head, once again attacking her pussy with his tongue. He grabbed his hard cock and began stroking it quickly. Several times he had to stop himself so that he would not come.

“Oooh yes. I’m going to cum soon. Keep going, slave.”

Kristin bucked her hips, sliding herself back and forth on the desk, scattering papers and items off onto the floor. She could feel her orgasm building and building until finally she came. Her face was flushed as the energy of her climax ran through her.

“Very good, slave,” Kristin said and stood back up, lowering her dress.

“Please may I come now, mistress?” Clarence begged. His balls ached for release.

“I don’t think so, slave. You fired me, remember? Now put your clothes back on, you sicken me.”

Clarence quickly put his clothes back on, his hardened penis pushing out uncomfortably against his pants. The look on his face had changed from a blank stare to one of pain. The agony from his blue balls had transferred throughout his entire body.

Kristin felt a bit of remorse but crushed it when she remembered how he had always treated her. It was his turn to feel some pain.

“Now slave, I want you to forget about this device and the money I’m borrowing from the vault. You will remember everything else that happened and you will not orgasm again until I tell you that you can.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Kristin was about to flip the switch, but stopped, thinking of one last instruction. “Leave your pants off until I walk out of here,” she said and watched him lower his slacks again.

She walked back out into the front area of the bank and flipped both switches to the off position. People instantly began moving again and the air filled with their voices.

A high-pitched shout erupted suddenly from one of the female customers. “Oh my God! He’s naked!” shouted another.

Clarence was standing there, looking very confused, his rock-hard dick about to burst out of the black panties he had on. His confusion quickly turned to outright embarrassment, and he found that for some reason he was unable to raise his pants and cover himself.

“You can come now!” Kristin shouted over the din of laughing and offended voices.

Clarence tried to stop himself, but it was futile. He shut his eyes tightly and involuntarily started to thrust his hips in the air. Seconds later, he came loudly with a series of strained grunts. Kristin covered her mouth and watched as he grabbed the edge of the desk to keep from falling over. Many people turned away, unable to watch the scene.

Struggling to get out of public sight, he shuffled into his office while trying to cover himself with his hands.

Kristin laughed evilly and walked out.