The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time in a Box

Chapter 1- The Discovery

Martin O’Ryan was a typical American boy of 16 years. His friendly unassuming nature made him somewhat unpopular at his high school but he managed a few good friends. It was a hot summer day when his life changed in a way no one could have imagined.

He and his best friend MaryAnn Hawkins, a beautiful auburn haired girl of 18 just coming into her womanhood, were walking in the field behind his family’s farmhouse. MaryAnn towered over Martin, being a good 4″ taller then he.

His family’s farm was on the edge of a beach in Maine. The night before there had been some sort of odd sound that he heard and wanted to investigate. He called MaryAnn over and they set off on their trek the following morning. After walking around the lot for a few minutes they came upon what looked like a crash site. There was surprisingly little fire in the area since it appeared to be a small plane crash. There were no bodies around the site.

“Will you look at that MaryAnn,” Martin exclaimed pointing to a large piece of wreckage.

“Yeah, it’s amazing. I wonder why there was nothing in the news this morning,” she replied genuinely curious.

They continued to look around for a few minutes. Martin couldn’t figure out what had crashed. The wreckage wasn’t nearly enough for a regular airplane he thought.

Just as they were about to leave Martin spotted something shiny over by a nearby bush. In case he found something he wanted to keep he told MaryAnn he needed to take a leak. She giggled and turned back toward the wreckage looking at one of the larger pieces.

He then quickly walked over to the bush and found an odd looking device. It was about the size of a television remote control with at least thirty different buttons. There was a time/date display right in the center of the little black box. He hadn’t thought that it was odd that this one small device would not be damaged in an accident as bad as he seen here.

While examining the box, MaryAnn called over to him. “What are you doing over there?” she asked as she turned and started walking towards him.

“What are you doing Mar....", she was saying when he pressed one of the smaller buttons on the control.

Everything went quiet the moment he pressed the button. The air turned stale and the light seemed too bright. All sounds seemed to have stopped. After a moment it took for him to orient himself, he found himself standing in the same place as before but everything was frozen. Even the air seemed still. He could still breathe, but the air had an odd smell to it.

Directly in front of him was a small drop of water, suspended in mid air. Martin looked at the drop of water with an amazed expression. MaryAnn was twenty feet away standing mid stride with her left foot a few inches off the ground. There was a strong breeze that had blown her hair to the right, where it remained. It made the scene almost surreal.

He looked down at the device and seen the date/time was just blinking. He heart raced at the thought of what this might mean. Freezing time was impossible he thought.

Slowly he walked over to his best friend. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. She was staring right at him but there was no obvious reaction to him waving his hands. Her mouth was open, obviously in the middle of saying his name, her tongue lightly touching the top of her mouth. She had an expressionless look in her eyes, as though the life that was always there wasn’t. Her long auburn hair looked strange frozen the way it was.

He lightly touched her face, her skin was warm but strangely pliant. He lifted her arm and when he let it go it stayed in the same position. She was in mid-stride, her left foot was frozen about 8 inches off the ground. As a joke, he removed her shoe. To his surprise, she painted her toes bright red. Even her feet had a pliant feel to them.

“MaryAnn, you are the most beautiful girl I know,” he told her hoping for some reaction. She simply stood there like a statue. He stood in front of her, staring at her beauty. He noticed things he hadn’t before. A small mole on her neck, a birthmark on her wrist, things one might notice about a lover but not a friend. He would never tell her, but for years now he has had a crush on her. She thought of him as a friend, but nothing more.

After staring for what seemed like a few minutes another surprising thing happened. Time seemed to just start on it’s own.

“tin?” she finished saying as time returned to normal. MaryAnn almost fell on top of the surprised Martin. He noticed just as time started MaryAnn seemed to blush but he wasn’t sure why. He hoped he could stop time for a longer period, but it didn’t matter. She looked down to see her left shoe was missing. She picked up her shoe he had set aside and put it on while remaining standing.

MaryAnn had the strangest feeling just as she was saying Martin’s name. She couldn’t quite identify it, but when she called his name she felt very self-conscious. As though he had said something she couldn’t quite hear, but it still embarrassed her. She shrugged it off.

One of her shoes had fallen off and was a little ways away. She didn’t understand how that happened because a moment ago she was wearing the shoe, she was certain. She shrugged and retrieved her white tennis shoe.

“Where did you come from?” she said in a surprised voice.

“I didn’t see you walk up,” she continued.

He didn’t know what to tell her so he said nothing. He was too shocked to think about the ramifications of this amazing device.

“I’m getting bored, do you want to go home?” he asked her. He desperately wanted to experiment with the control.

She was worried about the way Martin was acting. He had a strange guilty look on his face as though he had just done something wrong.

“Sure, we should tell the police about this,” she replied.

“Oh, I guess. I just don’t want to get in trouble for looking through this place,” he told her.

She thought a moment and replied “We have to tell them,” she said sternly.

She was used to getting her way with him, and when she used that tone he never got his way. It worried him that he found this device and if he reported it to the police someone might take it away. It was at this moment he thought about the way she blushed when time started again, maybe in reaction to what he said in the non-time period. He decided to test his theory. He pressed the same button as before and again the world seemed to stop MaryAnn stood there, right in front of him, looking at him with a concerned look her right index finger pointing at him.

He knew what she was thinking. She wanted to tell the police about this because she was worried.

He enjoyed playing with her so he raised her arms above her head. She looked silly standing there with such a serious look on her face with her arms held straight up, right index finger pointing to the sky. Tentatively, he touched her breasts when he let her arms go. Her bra interfered, but not too much. Slowly at first he fondled her fantastic breasts. The pliant feel of them drove me crazy with lust.

“MaryAnn, you don’t want to tell the police. You don’t want to tell anyone about our discovery. Ever,” he said. A moment later he pressed the button again and time started. A surprised look appeared on her face as they returned to regular time. She lowered her upraised arms. She briefly touched her chest, wondering what she felt there.

Again, Mary had a strange feeling like something happened just outside her perception. She fought the urge to ask Martin about what was going on. MaryAnn felt momentarily confused. She shook her head and it seemed to clear up quickly. She had an odd feeling as though something had changed, but she couldn’t quite figure out what it was.

“Are you sure you want to tell the police?” he asked her, hoping beyond hope this would work.

A shocked expression came across her pretty face. “Oh, no, we can’t tell anyone about this,” she replied vehemently. His heart jumped at this strange turn of events.

“I don’t know what I was thinking. We can never tell anyone about this. It’s very important to me that we don’t. You won’t say anything will you Martin?” she said. She had an anxious look.

MaryAnn thought about what had just happened. A few minutes ago she was sent on telling the police about the accident but now she was sure it was the absolute wrong thing to do. Just thinking about telling the police made her worried. Again, she shrugged it off as nothing important.

He needed to test the full capabilities of the device so one final test and he’d stop to think about what all this meant. Again he pressed the button and the world stopped. He had been watching a few cars driving down the street when he pressed the button. It was strange seeing them suddenly freeze when they were driving pretty fast.

“MaryAnn, you don’t remember anything about finding the plane crash. You think we walked around the neighborhood this morning and talked. You are in love with Martin and just realized it. You also enjoy displaying yourself to Martin,” he told her frozen face. Her bright green eyes seemed to stare into his soul. Telling him this was wrong, that he shouldn’t do this to his friend.

It was then that he thought about what he was doing. He was acting in the worst possible way, trying to get favors from his best friend. He had known MaryAnn since he was seven. They were the best of friends, and now he had done this to her. Well, he rationalized, what’s done is done. He started time again and the world started again. Just as he said this he heard an odd buzzing sound.

For the third time today, MaryAnn had the strangest feeling that something happened. She thought about the feeling but it was completely elusive. Martin thought her demeanor changed again when time restarted. She seemed far more attentive then she had ever been before.

MaryAnn was dazed when he pressed the button. Her thoughts, feelings, even memories seemed to jumble then reform in a new way. She was worried about the feelings she was having. Martin seemed so incredibly sexy, in a way she had never thought about before. Before today she thought of Martin as a very nice guy, but never boyfriend material. That just changed and she didn’t understand why.

“Why haven’t we ever gone out on a date Martin? Don’t you find me attractive?” she asked. She was smiling up at him with her hands on her hips, displaying her perky breasts. Wiggling back and fourth provocatively, she looked at him.

“Oh, I dunno Mary, I didn’t think you were interested,” Martin replied feinting meekness.

“Well, Marty, I am,” she said smiling at him. She circled her pouty lips with her tongue in a provocative way.

She reached over to him and kissed him deeply. At first she was tentative, but within moments her kiss had an urgency that even surprised her. She could feel his hard-on against her leg, but that didn’t bother her.

Again, the extreme feeling of guilt hit him. He had changed his best friend into his slave within an hour of getting the ability to do just that. He decided he wanted to fix this, the guilty was too much for him.

For the fourth time that afternoon, he stopped time with the device. They had been walked down his street when he stopped time. His neighbors were mostly doing housework, some where mowing the lawn, others watering. The entire scene was surreal.

One of his favorite neighbors was a woman in her mid 30s was outside watering her lawn. It looked so strange to him, looking at her hold the hose with water frozen in mid air. Sandra was wearing white blouse and brown slacks. What Martin liked best about Sandra was her large 38Ds.

Looking at her made him hard again. He couldn’t pass this opportunity up. He needed to see her beautiful jugs in person. He quickly walked up to her. He moved the hose out of the way. He raised both of her arms to make it easier to remove her blouse. Her arms were bent in an odd way but that didn’t seem to matter. There was almost no resistance that he thought strange. He was still unaccustomed to the odd pliant feel of a person’s skin while time was stopped. Slowly, unsteadily, he unbuttoned her silk blouse. With some difficulty he pulled it off. In his 16-year-old mind, he was living his most deep fantasies.

Sandra Smith stood in front of him with nothing but a cotton bra on. With her arms held fast above her head, she was truly displaying her tits in a fantastic way. His inexpert hands had difficulties unsnapping her bra, but eventually he got it right. Her huge breasts were everything he could imagine. It was a bit chilly so her nipples were raised. Her tits were far fleshier then what he could see of MaryAnn’s. Unable to hold back, he fondled her breasts. He then lowered her arms back to where they were.

Martin pulled his rock hard dick out of his jeans and began to pump ferociously. He spewed jism all over her pretty brown pants. Again, his mean sense of humor was evident.

“Sandra, you don’t care that you’re not wearing any top or that you have cum on your pants. Act as though nothing is wrong,” he told the older woman’s frozen face. Again, he thought her expressionless face stared straight through him. He then returned the hose to her hand and walked back to his friend.

Again, he started time. They were again walking down the street and MaryAnn was talking about their date. MaryAnn was still her domineering self, telling him where they should go, what they should do. She was obviously excited about their first true date.

Sandra Smith had the strangest feeling when she noticed Martin and MaryAnn walking down the street. They were such a cute couple Sandra thought. She had always liked Martin, such an earnest kid he was. She felt something liquid on her pants and looked down. She didn’t seem to be wearing any top, but for some reason this didn’t concern her one bit. She reached down and touched some white sticky stuff on her pants. She noticed it was cum, but she didn’t seem to care one way or another. Hmmm, she thought, where did that come from.

“Would you look at that Marty?” she said pointing to the topless Sandra who seemed to be inspecting her pants. Mary started to laugh at the sight of the normally conservative Sandra watering her lawn topless. It was obvious to Martin that Sandra was oblivious to her current state of undress.

“Ahhhh, Mrs. Smith, you don’t seem to be wearing anything,” Mary pointed out to Sandra.

“Hi MaryAnn, don’t worry about that, I prefer to water without my top,” Sandra replied in a friendly tone while she continued to water her lawn waving the two young people off.

Now a few other neighbors were now noticing Sandra’s state of undress. An elderly man who lived next door to Ms. Smith called over to her. “Ms. Smith, that’s indecent! You should be dressed in public,” he chastised.

“Oh, okay. I’ll go get dressed,” she replied worried that he was upset but not understanding why he was so upset.

“That was so strange,” MaryAnn told him with an amused voice.

End chapter 1