The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time in a Box

Chapter 3-Melody

MaryAnn awoke a few hours later. It took her a few moments to figure out what was going on. She was oddly confused. She remembered her date with Martin that made her even more confused. She was excited about their date, but she didn’t understand why. She somehow knew something had changed, but didn’t know what it was.

She finally got up and started to get dressed. She decided on a slinky red silk dress that happened to be the most expensive dress she owned. She really wanted to make Martin happy.

Mary thought about their walk today. It was so relaxing. She remembered how it finally came to her that she did, in fact, love Martin very much. How could she not have realized that he was the man for her? Before this morning she thought Martin was a good guy, but she never thought of him in a sexual way. She had thought of him more like a brother than a man.

She worried that Martin wasn’t very interested in her. His reaction to their date this afternoon wasn’t what she wished it would be. She hadn’t been so excited about a date ever.

While MaryAnn was dressing for their date, Martin was still having fun with his mother. After Angela had exposed herself to her son, she made an excuse to leave him. She cleaned herself up before her husband seen her. It bothered her that Martin’s cum was dripping down her leg.

“What was I thinking?” she questioned herself. She should never have done that. She had never exposed herself to anyone the way she just did with Martin. It obviously made him happy which in turn made her happy, but that didn’t make it right. She finished cleaning up and went down to the kitchen. Her husband was still at the table reading the newspaper.

“Why aren’t you wearing cloths?” her husband inquired smiling.

“Oh, I dunno. It’s more comfortable this way don’t you think?” she said as she looked down at her nakedness. She hadn’t even thought about wearing clothing while at home. It really was very comfortable to remain undressed.

Her husband just looked at her shocked, but still a little pleased. Angela had always been somewhat a prude when it came to her body. She still looked ten years younger then her 43 years. She had well sculpted thighs, average sized breasts that were still perky and an ass most men could die for he thought. She worked out at an exclusive downtown club four times a week.

Daniel O’Ryan had always been somewhat adventurous in bed so this change in his wife did not bother him too much. He thought it strange that she would expose herself to their children this way, but the hard-on in his pants told him it didn’t matter, they were teenagers now and should learn the facts of life.

While Martin was getting dressed for his first date with MaryAnn he decided to make sure everything domestically would be okay. Still half undressed Martin pressed the time stop button and walked down to the kitchen.

His mother and father were sitting at the table talking. Martin actually found their appearance funny as both had the oddest look on their faces. His father was staring at his mother who was relaxing at the table completely naked. His mother seemed not to notice his attentions.

“Mom, Dad, no matter what you happens in the house, it’s as though everything is normal, unless I say otherwise” he told their frozen forms. His sister was in the living room watching tv. He walked in and gave her the same command as he gave his parents.

Martin was getting used to commanding his parents. That bothered him more then he thought it would. In his mind he repeated the old cliche “absolute power corrupts absolutely.” He wondered what he would become with this little device. Would he become a monster? He hoped not even though his recent actions belied his true intent.

He pressed the button and returned to normal time. It was still an odd experience, going from the still quiet of non-time to the sound and movement of real-time. He heard his mother and father talking about work, his sister simply transfixed by the television screen.

There was a knock at the front door. Angela got up and walked to the door. Just as she started to open the door Martin realized it would be a shock for the person knocking to see his mother completely nude, answering the front door as though nothing was wrong. Before he could act, she had opened the door.

“Hi Mrs. O’Ryan, is Martin around?” MaryAnn asked his mother not being bothered by her current state of undress.

MaryAnn was wearing the most amazing red dress Martin had ever seen. It showed her cleavage off to the best possible effect. The red of her dress offset perfectly with her tanned skin. She truly was an amazing woman Martin thought. And now she was his.

She saw him staring at her that made her smile. She walked in without even noticing Angela standing by the door motioning her in.

“Oh, hi Martin, you don’t seem ready,” she pointed out to him as he noticed he wasn’t even fully dressed.

“I’ll be right down MaryAnn,” he told her as he started up for his room.

“How are you doing MaryAnn?” Angela questioned the young woman.

“Oh, I’m okay I guess,” MaryAnn shrugged while she sat next to Angela.

Martin wondered why she didn’t react differently to his mother’s nudity. Even with the modifications he made to her, she should react to his mother differently. He realized that somehow she must have received the command he had given to his family about acting as thought everything was normal in the house. This realization startled him while at the same time pleasing him to no end. What it meant was that he could give commands that he didn’t have to repeat over and over to people entering and leaving the house (or anywhere for that matter).

MaryAnn could feel her heart pounding against her chest. She had never been so excited. Just seeing the man she loved made her excited. Again Martin disappointed her by his actions. A few minutes later he came down wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She almost snapped at his appearance, but then realized how sexy he looked in those tight jeans of his. She found herself wondering what he would look like without any cloths on whatsoever.

“So Mary, where would you like to go?” Martin asked her.

He could see she was flushed when she said “Oh, Marty, I don’t know. I was thinking maybe La Belle downtown. I don’t think you’re dressed for it though.”

Martin walked over to his mother who was still sitting at the table talking to his father. She looked up somewhat disinterestedly.

“So, where are you going Martin?” Angela asked her son.

“I guess La Belle, that’s where Mary wants to go at least,” he replied while reaching down to tentatively touch his mothers breast. She looked down at his hand but didn’t seem to be put off by him touching her breast. Fondling her breasts caused her nipples to perk up. MaryAnn just watched as Martin became more insistent on Angela’s mammeries.

Angela felt very odd. Martin’s attentions were turning her on while at the same time not realizing anything strange was going on. She looked at Martin and smiled.

“Well, then you better get going then. You know they are difficult to get into. It took us a month to get a reservation,” Angela told her son as she handed his her car keys.

MaryAnn and Martin left and took his parents BMW. Martin knew it would normally be impossible to get into the restaurant, but he didn’t think it would be too difficult today.

It was early evening when they left the house. This would be his first foray into the outside world with this new toy. Martin realized he had to be very careful how he used the device lest someone discover his ability and take it away. He turned back to see his mother waving at him.

MaryAnn turned to see what he was looking at. She seen Angela waving at them.

“Martin, look at that? You’re mom is naked?” MaryAnn questioned pointing to Angela still waving energetically at the window. This clued him in on the fact that general commands don’t go beyond a certain distance. He’d have to test what the range was.

The two young people got into his parents new BMW and drove off. MaryAnn was talking insistently about different things that didn’t interest him much. He actually wished she would shut up and let him think. It didn’t take him long to notice that she did quiet up.. He shrugged it off as nothing.

Martin heard a sound from behind the car. His heart sank as he noticed a police car driving behind his with the lights blaring.

“Damn, what a hassle,” he thought as he pulled over to the site of the road. It was a quiet disserted road that normally the cops didn’t bother patrolling.

A man stepped out of the police car and started to walk toward Martin. He was rather plain looking sporting a large beer belly. Martin could vaguely see in the police car another officer, most likely a woman.

Martin projected the idea to the female officer to get out of the car and walk to his. He didn’t even have to verbalize his wishes anymore. Martin noticed the other door to the police vehicle open and he turned to see the police officer walk up to his window.

“May I see your license son?” the middle aged officer inquired.

“You don’t remember why you stopped me,” he projected to both officers while handing his license to the officer at his window.

“Humph, ummm, do you know why I stopped you young man?” the officer asked obviously confused. Just then the female officer walked up to his door.

“You have an uncontrollable urge to pee in the front seat of your car,” Martin projected to the middle aged officer. With that, the officer handed Martin his license back, did a right face, and marched to his car. A moment later Martin could see the man looking down at his lap, obviously wondering what the hell he was doing.

“Sir, may I see your license,” the younger and prettier officer inquired. The tan highway patrol uniform she wore strained at containing her enormous breasts. Jeez, she must be a D cup Martin thought. She was a typical female officer, blonde hair tightly bound in a braid, pretty face held in a stern glare, with a body that was obviously used to exercise.

“You will answer all my questions as though they were the most regular thing to do,” he projected to the female officer.

“Why did you stop me officer?” Martin asked knowing the answer.

“We stopped you, well, because, ummm.... You know, I’m not sure why we stopped,” she replied truthfully.

“What is your full name?” he asked.

“Melody Jackson,” she replied looking down at her clipboard. She was wondering what was going on here. She couldn’t for the life of her remember why they stopped the car. It must be that he was speeding, but it simply wouldn’t come to her. It was right at the tip of her tongue, but remained elusive. She started writing the details of the boy’s license, in case she could remember why they stopped him.

“I won’t take any more of your time sir,” she told the young man in the car. She turned and started to walk away.

“No, wait, come back here,” she heard him reply. Normally she would have continued to walk to the car but something was very different about this young man. She turned and walked back to him. She started writing on the clipboard again.

“You will do anything I tell you and act as though everything is normal Melody. MaryAnn, you won’t find the actions of this police officer at all strange,” Martin protected again.

“Do you have sex often Melody?” Martin inquired.

“My girlfriend and I have sex quite often,” Melody replied as though she was answering the time of day. She continued to write the ticket, trying to figure out what it was for.

“Oh, have you ever had sex with a man?” he asked.

“Yes, once when I was 13,” she answered somewhat disinterestedly.

“Why don’t you get in the car and we can talk some more,” he requested.

“Sure, let’s go,” she replied as she got in his car. Martin projected to the other officer to continue the patrol without Melody. She was too busy at the moment.

“We better get going Martin. Why did you ask this cop to join us?” MaryAnn whined.

“Don’t worry about it MaryAnn. Why don’t you drive so I can get to know Melody a little better,” he replied as he climbed into the back seat of the BMW. MaryAnn got into the driver’s seat and they continued on.

Martin now had the chance to look at Melody closely. He could see she was a strong willed person who most likely was a bull dyke when out of uniform. Her long blonde hair was tied up in the tightest braid he had ever seen. She must spend hours getting that done.

She didn’t understand why she felt compelled to stay in the car, but at the same time felt it was the most natural thing to do. She put down the clipboard and waited to see what would happen next. She felt an odd urge to remove her shirt. Without thinking about it she started to unbutton her shirt.

“Now Melody, I think you are mistaken about men. In fact, I know you are. From this point on you are no longer interested in women, instead you need to get fucked by a man at least twice a day,” Martin told her.

“Oh, okay. I guess you’re right,” Melody replied as a surge of strange emotions flooded her brain. She removed her blouse just as these new emotions took control. After her first experience with a man (boy), she had never thought she would have sex with another man again.

“What about the woman I’ve been living with for the last 5 years?” the newly created nymphomaniac asked.

“What does she look like?” Martin asked.

“5′3″, 105 pounds, very petite. She is the sexiest woman I’ve ever met,” Melody replied now realizing how disinterested she was in Karen.

“Tell her to come to this address, I’ll tell her your decision,” Martin told Melody.

“You can remove the rest of the cloths when you get the chance. Here’s what I want you to do now. First, you need to steal a car. Drive to the worst part of town. Then all you need to do is walk back to your house without any cloths. You may wear your cop hat, but nothing else. Remember that you need to have sex at least twice a day. Do you understand Melody?” Martin told the young officer.

Knowing how completely humiliated she would be, straight struggled with this suggestion.

“Ummmm, Martin, are you sure I have to do all those things?” Melody asked in a strained voice.

“Yes, now go about it quickly” he told her as she was continuing to undress in front of him. She unclasped her bra letting free her prodigious breasts. She then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them to the floor. She struggled slipping free of her panties while sitting in the backseat but finally managed.

When she was completely naked she got out of the car and walked over to the side of the street.

Martin got into the first seat and they continued on their date.

“What was that about?” MaryAnn asked.

“Oh nothing, just setting a young police officer straight,” he replied smiling vindictively.