The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time in a Box

Chapter 4

A police car sped up from behind and stopped Martin’s car. MaryAnn was still driving so was very nervous. She turned around to look at the policewoman leaving her vehicle in a rush.

The young officer came out of the car and stormed toward Martin. She was still wearing very little as she left her clothing in Martin’s car. She had a large police jacket that covered her but didn’t seem to fit very well. It was obvious that she was wearing her partner’s jacket.

“What the hell did you do to me?” the female officer yelled through the passenger side window. Just as she started to draw the gun that was in a pocket of the large jacket Martin pressed the button. As usual, everything froze instantly. MaryAnn sat next to him staring at the police officer with wide-eyed fright while the cop seemed to struggle removing her weapon.

Martin’s heart was pounding. He didn’t understand what happened, but clearly whatever he projected didn’t last very long. He wasn’t sure why.

Martin got out of the car and stood next to the pretty police officer that was frozen with both hands reaching for a gun. With his hands trembling, he turned the woman around to face him. Looking into her eyes he commanded her to forget everything about him.

“Melody, you will remember nothing about me. You will tear the ticket up, return to work and never think of today’s little incident again. You will tell your partner it was nothing.” He told her.

Martin then returned to his car and sat next to the frozen wide-eyed MaryAnn. Her hands were clutching the wheel as though she was driving a racecar. Martin sat where he was and returned to normal time. He looked up at Melody who drew out her weapon. Melody glanced back and forth between her weapon a few times. She then looked at her clothing.

“Excuse me sir, there must have been a mistake,” she told Martin as she ran back to the police car. He could see she was tearing up the ticket with his name and address on it. “Whew, that was close,” he thought..

It was a few minutes after he left the young police officer that he found a limitation of the device. It would appear that the effect of the mind control was limited in time. The changes he made during time stop periods seemed to last longer, maybe even permanent but the thoughts he projected didn’t seem to last very long. Yet another thing he would have to investigate.

Martin thought about what he had tried to do with that cop. He always thought of himself as a moral conscientious guy. He was glad she didn’t do those things he commanded.

He tested the device on MaryAnn by projecting the idea that she wouldn’t talk unless spoken to. This lasted about ten minutes when she finally turned to him and asked what the hell happened with the cop. This proved (at least to Martin) that projection lasted only a few minutes. Martin assumed the projection thing was useful for emergencies only.

“Don’t worry about it MaryAnn,” Martin told his new girlfriend.

MaryAnn was obviously distressed about the recent events. She was so distracted that she cut off a small BMW who’s driver had to swerve not to hit their car. MaryAnn pulled over alongside the BMW. Unsteadily MaryAnn got out of the car and approached the owner of the other vehicle.

Martin saw a middle-aged woman exit the other car. She was a small woman, probably no taller then five feet with startling black hair. The woman was obviously upset at MaryAnn as she walked up to MaryAnn aggressively.

Martin heard the woman say “What the hell where you....” before he pressed the button. He left the car and walked up to the angry woman. She was standing mere inches away from MaryAnn pointing her middle finger at MaryAnn’s face. She had the funniest look at her face. Her mouth was wide open with her tongue touching the top of her mouth. Her eyes were wide open staring at the frightened MaryAnn.

The angry woman was wearing a red silk-like workout outfit. Martin thought it looked expensive, the type of outfit a millionaire would buy.

Martin walked over to her car to find out who she is. He rummaged through her wallet and finally found her license. Jane Simmons. Hmmm, nice name for such a bitch Martin thought. He stepped out of Jane’s car and walked up to her.

“Jane, you will answer all my questions truthfully. You will do everything I ask you to. For every upset word you use you will become more and more horny,” Martin instructed the middle-aged woman. Just as he was going to return to normal time he pressed a different button. He was pointing the device at the woman.

Time did not continue but something strange happened to Jane. She seemed, at least to Martin, to get younger. By her license she was forty-two years old. But by pressing the wrong button she seemed to lose five or more years. Her skin seemed smoother, the cellulite on her hips seemed to diminish. He pressed the button again and again she seemed to get even younger. When Martin was finished Jane Simmons did not look any longer then his own age.

...thinking young lady,” Jane finally finished what she started to say before Martin stopped time. Martin noticed her face flushed briefly.

“Huh, what happened?” MaryAnn asked confused at the sudden change in Jane.

“You damn near ran me off the road you little bitch,” Jane screamed to the top of her voice. Jane hadn’t noticed even her voice had changed slight, raising half an octave. Jane was furious at the teenager and enjoyed scaring the young girl.

Jane found herself getting hotter and hotter. Her clothing didn’t seem to fit quite right and she wasn’t quite sure why. Her nipples seemed very sensitive. She lowered the zipper of her sweat jacket a bit to try and cool off.

“What the hell do you want?” she yelled at Martin. Jane was wondering why this young man stared at her so intently. It scared her a bit actually.

“Oh, nothing. Tell us a bit about yourself Jane,” Martin replied.

“Huh, why the hell would I tell you anything about myself. How do you know my name?” she started to say.

“Umm, well, I’m married to a rather rich businessman who doesn’t pay much attention to me. I’m 42 years old and have two teenage children,” she finished angrily.

“Now, why the fuck did I say that,” Jane thought. “Damn, I’m really horny. What the hell is going on here?” Jane continued to think. She lowered her zipper even lower, somewhat exposing her cleavage but damn it, she needed to cool off here. These two kids had really set her off.

“Listen kid, you don’t seem old enough to have teenage children,” MaryAnn getting a bit of courage from Martin.

“What did you call me young lady,” Jane questioned. She felt an irresistible urge to screw after she finished asking MaryAnn that.

“Excuse me, I need to get something in the car,” Jane said as she ran back to her BMW. The moment she closed the door and lowered her sweat pants to her knees and started masturbating. She was soaking wet even before she started.

Her left hand worked her clitoris while her right massaged her breasts. It didn’t take her long to cum and when she did it was one of the most extreme she had felt in some time. Her entire body rocked with the pleasure of complete release.

“God, that felt good,” she thought to herself. She hadn’t had good sex with Peter in years. “What the hell happened there, I’ve never lost control like that before,” she thought to herself.

Just as she finished she looked at herself in the mirror. She was strangely not surprised at her appearance. She thought of herself as a beautiful 42-year-old woman that happened to look like a 16-year-old girl. She noticed the chicken tracks around her eyes where gone and the few extra pounds on her hips where gone but that didn’t seem surprising to her.

Martin and MaryAnn waited for her to finish whatever she was doing in her car. MaryAnn could see her moving around a lot in the car but couldn’t quite see what she was doing. Martin knew exactly what Jane was doing.

“Why are we waiting for that kid to return. Let’s get out of her,” MaryAnn told Martin tugging on his arm.

Martin noticed the woman-child finish her business and get out of her car. Her hair was disheveled and she seemed somewhat distracted. Slowly she walked back to the two.

“Sorry about that. I don’t know what came over me,” she said strangely contrite.

“Why don’t know take that sweat jacket off Jane. Do a little show for us would you?” Martin requested.

“What did you say? Why the hell would I do that,” Jane replied as she unconsciously unzipped her jacket and let it fall to the ground. She was wearing a sports bra under her jacket that didn’t seem to fit quite right. She obviously grew after her 16th birthday as her entire body seemed to be smaller then before.

Her pale white skin was flawless, her small round breasts were now perky again. To the world, Jane Simmons now looked to be no older then 16 years.

“What is going on here? Why am I doing these things?” Jane asked Martin as she slowly gyrated around the two young people.

“Martin, why are these woman acting so strange. First your mom, then that cop and now this kid?” MaryAnn asked. She looked totally confused.

Martin wasn’t sure how to answer the question. Secretly he pressed the time stop button. Jane was in mid-step, her right leg pointing straight ahead of her, her arms held high above her head. She obviously knew ballet.

“MaryAnn, any time you are with Martin you will not notice anything strange going on. If you see other woman paying attention to Martin you will ignore them completely. You will try to please Martin at all times,” Martin instructed a wide-eyed MaryAnn.

Martin stared at his former best-friend turned girlfriend. She looked so hopeless, looking at what she obviously thought was a crazy woman. She simply stood there, arms at her sides, watching. His nervous about using the device, Martin tentatively brushed MaryAnn’s hair. Just touching her made him hard.

“God, she is beautiful,” Martin thought. He barely even noticed Jane once he started looking at MaryAnn.

“Jane, you will forget about meeting us. When people ask how you look so young just tell them you had surgery,” he commanded. Martin thought about reversing his previous orders but figured it would do her some good to be more even tempered. He then returned to normal time.

Jane almost fell over when Martin pressed the button. She didn’t remember why she was dancing so suddenly just stopped. Jane turned around, grabbed her jacket that was on the ground and went back to her car. She didn’t say a word while she did this.

As she walked to her car she thought about what happened. She had been in a daze for a few minutes and really wasn’t sure what happened. There were two people standing in front of her when she came out of the daze but they seemed unimportant. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but something had definitely changed.

She looked at the mirror in the car, staring at her pretty 16-year-old face. It seemed natural to her that she would look this young. She could smell something odd in her car, like someone had sex in here or something.

“Damn, I’m going to be late,” she muttered when she realized what time it was. She felt pretty warm when she said that.

Martin and MaryAnn stood there watching the crazy woman drive away. MaryAnn didn’t respond to Jane’s departure. Almost subconsciously, MaryAnn reached behind her dress and unzipped the back zipper. She wanted to surprise Martin. An odd thought crossed MaryAnn’s mind, she decided this would be a fun place to perform for Martin.

Hands on hips, she turned to Martin. There were a few cars driving by the road, but that didn’t bother her too much. She took Martin’s hand wand walked a little way off the road. There were trees by the side of the road that walked passed until she found the perfect place. They walked into a small meadow filled with wildflowers. It was places like this she missed during the winter when it snowed.

She reached back and pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. She wore a sexy lace bra just for this moment. She put her hands on her hips and looked at Martin, waiting for a reaction. She hoped he wouldn’t disappoint her.

She didn’t understand why she felt this way, but it sure felt good. She looked at Martin and smiled. Her mind returned to the moment when she realized how much she loved Martin.

“Do you want to help silly?” she inquired.

“Ahh, sure,” Martin replied walking up to her. Still a novice, Martin unsteadily unclasped the back to her black bra, letting it fall to the ground. MaryAnn looked so sexy, standing there hands on her hips with no top. Her tits were everything he could imagine. He stared at them intently.

“Do you want to do it or not Martin?” MaryAnn asked rather matter of factly.

Barely able to hold back, he pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. His rock hard dick stood at attention. MaryAnn looked down and decided to try something she had never done during sex before. She fell to her knees and slowly started to stoke his member. She pulled his boxers out of the way as she started massaging his balls. Unsure how to continue, she licked the end of his dick. Using her tongue and mouth together, she enveloped his entire shalf in her mouth.

Slowly bobbing her head and up down the length of his dick, she knew she was drawing him closer and closer to climax. She knew he was new to sex so wasn’t sure how long it would take. She could taste the pre-cum just moments before he exploded into her mouth. To her, the stuff tasted horrid, but she swallowed knowing he would enjoy that. It seemed to go on forever, wave after wave of sperm.

Finally, while his dick was still in her mouth it went soft. She looked up at him, a bit of his sperm running down her mouth. Trying to took as pouty as possible, she licked the remaining sperm and drank it up.

Watching MaryAnn sip up the remaining sperm made Martin hard again. He didn’t know what a true climax was like so this first time shocked him. He felt so powerful at that moment that he needed more.