The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time on His Hands

Chapter 1 — Aquistions

It was the damned watch.

On some level, Henry knew that. He didn’t want to believe it, but Henry knew it.

It was the damned watch.

It had all started out so simply. There was Henry and there was Julie. Julie was Henry’s next door neighbor. Henry loved Julie and Henry had no idea how he felt about her. Henry could live with that. It wasn’t ideal, but Henry could live with that.

And then along came Doug.

Julie liked Doug. Julie liked Doug a lot, and when Julie began to spend time with Doug, that meant Henry saw her less. Henry hated that, but what could he do. It wasn’t like he could make her want him.

At least, that’s what he thought until a friend told him about this web site.

And even then, he didn’t react right away. A web site that sold mind control products. Yeah, right. If there really were some such site, someone would have shut it down a long time ago.

Wouldn’t they?

Well, wouldn’t they?

Julie still had no idea how Henry felt about her. Maybe that’s why she kept coming over to talk to him. Maybe that’s why she kept telling Henry how wonderful and kind Doug was. Maybe that’s why Henry finally decided to give the web site a look.

He didn’t really want to do anything. At least, that’s what he told himself. Maybe he’d hypnotize Doug and make him into a jerk whenever Julie was around. Or better yet, hypnotize her and make her see this Doug guy was a total dork, and while he was at it, maybe make her see him as a total hunk.

Nothing much, Henry told himself, and when he was done, he’d put the stuff away and he’d never use it again.

That’s what Henry told himself and maybe he even believed it.

Henry didn’t know how to hypnotize anyone. In fact, Henry knew virtually nothing about hypnosis, but what he thought he knew was that you needed a watch. You were supposed to swing it in front of someone and if you did it right, you could get them under your control. Henry was sure it wasn’t that easy, but that was what he knew.

Based on what he knew, Henry was sure he’d find several watches on the web site. In point of fact, he found only one.

It was a fine watch, all gold and sparkly. It was a bit on the expensive side, but in the description, the woman who had put it up for sale said her husband had used it several times on her. Henry thought that was a good thing. That meant it worked.

The bidding was about to end, he noticed. His fingers toyed over the mouse. It sure looked like a good one, but the price was rather steep. Still, if it was going to help him get Julie.

Still, he hesitated. There wasn’t much time left.

His finger came down on the mouse and then he was typing in his bid. He clicked send, and the bid was away. It was only then that he realized he’d added an extra zero to his build.

Moments later, he received notification. He was the top bid getter. He was now the proud owner of a used and shiny watch.

Henry waited fretfully. He’d had several moments to come to regret his rash act. He didn’t really want to hypnotize Julie. He just wanted her to be his friend but soon he’d have the watch and after what he’d paid for it, he almost felt compelled to use it.

The watch arrived a week later. It came in a small, cardboard box. Just the watch and nothing else. Where were the instructions, Henry wondered. For some reason, he’d thought there’d be instructions. Heck, for the price he’d paid, there definitely should have been instructions.

So the box just sat there in the middle of his dining room table, the watch still there in the box, like a constant reminder of just how stupid he could be.

Henry tried going online again. He thought if they sold stuff for mind control, he thought they’d have to sell instructions on how to do it, but there was nothing for him to find. Henry, it seemed, was on his own.

So the watch just sat there in the box as a constant reminder of just how foolish he had been.

It might have still been sitting there were it not for what happened on that fateful day. On that day, Julie came over. She was almost giddily happy. “Do you know what,” she asked.

“What,” Henry had asked of her.

“Doug is taking me out to that new French place,” the girl said. “I think he’s going to ask me to marry him.”

Henry missed the next few words after that as his world crashed in on him.

“... says she thinks he already has the ring, and, hey, are you okay?”

Henry shook his head to clear it. “What? Huh? Yeah, sure. I’m fine. What were you saying.”

“My friend Alexis said she saw him at the mall and he was in a jewelry store. She thinks he was buying a ring.”

“He could be buying something else.”

“Oh come on. Don’t spoil this for me. I want it to happen. I want you to be happy for me.”

“I am happy for you,” Henry told her.

Julie gave him a hug. “I am, too,” she gushed, “and you know what, when I found about it, you were the first person I wanted to tell. You’ve always been such a good friend.”

For a moment, there was a twinge of guilt and then Henry finally got up the nerve to do what he hadn’t done before. “Wait here,” he told his neighbor.

He was back in a moment with the watch in hand.

“I got this the other day,” he said

“Oh cool, you got a new pocket watch.”

“Yeah,” the man said and then he held it up in front of her and he let it swing. “Take a good look at it,” the man said. “Doesn’t it look all gold and sparkly.”

The woman grabbed at the watch. “Give me that,” she said with a laugh. “I can’t see anything when you’re swinging it around like that.”

And just like that, the watch was out of his hands, and that was when Henry knew that his big experiment had been a complete and utter failure.

Julie handed the watch back to him. “Looks neat,” she told Henry. “I gotta go do some shopping so I’ll look totally hot for the date tomorrow night. I have to practice looking surprised when he pops the question.”

“You want my advice,” Henry said, “the more you practice, the more fake it’s going to look.”

“You could be right,” Julie said with a smile, “but I still got to get ready.”

“You look fine just the way you are.”

“Oh, that’s so sweet of you, but that’s what you guys always say. We girls know different.”

Henry had no idea what Julie was talking about but there he was, all alone and feeling like a complete and total failure.

If he were a drinking man, he might have gone to a bar but Henry wasn’t a drinking man. If he’d had a close friend he could confide in, he would have done that, but that person was Julie. In fact, he felt weak. He felt impotent.

So Henry did the only thing he could think of to do. Henry went to the park.

Henry liked going to the park. There was a pond and a waterfall and there were ducks. Henry wasn’t sure why but Henry knew he like the ducks. He didn’t know if the ducks liked him back and he didn’t care. Henry just knew he liked the ducks.

Henry sat on the bench and Henry watched the ducks. What was he going to do, he asked himself. He knew Doug was going to ask her to marry him. Why wouldn’t he? She was a great girl, and if he did, Henry knew Julie was going to say yes.

So just what the hell was he going to do, he asked himself yet again.

It was with a start that Henry realized he had the watch with him. “You,” he said to the watch. “You. It’s all your fault. If I hadn’t wasted so much time with you, maybe I could have spent more time with her.”

The watch seemed unconcerned.

“I should throw you into the water,” the man said but almost as quickly, he thought better of it. He’d paid too much money for the watch to just throw it into the water.

And Henry felt even more worse. For all the pain that the stupid watch had caused him, he couldn’t even get rid of it. Just how incredibly inept was he?

It was only that Henry really took a good, hard look at the watch.

Oh sure, he’d seen it before, but before, it had only been something bright and shiny, something he could use to hypnotize Julie, something he could use to get her under his power. Now, it was both more and less than that. It was something that had an intrinsic value. People had wanted to buy it before. Maybe they’d want to buy it again so it had a value, but it was not the value he’d hoped it would have.

For the first time, he noticed a set of raised bumps across the crown of the watch. It was only then that Henry realized that the bumps weren’t just bumps. They were buttons and that meant they could be pressed.

Henry wasted little time. He pressed one ... and nothing happened.

Henry laughed a little bit nervously to himself. What did he expect to have happen? It probably just started a stopwatch or something.

So Henry pressed another button.

Even so, Henry’s attention was so completely on the watch that it is perhaps understandable that he didn’t realize what had happened but when he looked up, no one and no thing was moving. The people weren’t moving. The ducks weren’t moving. Even the water in the waterfall wasn’t moving.

It was the damned watch, he told himself yet again.

It had to be.

It was the damned watch.

But how. Henry could stand so he did. Why could he move and no one else could?

He moved out onto the trail. There was a girl rolling by on her roller blades. Well, he corrected himself, she had been, but now she wasn’t moving at all.

He held his hand in front of her mouth. If she was breathing, she showed no signs of it.

He pinched her nose shut. She didn’t react.

Henry wondered why. Did she even know he was there? He looked at her tight, little shorts and her tight, little top. He looked closer. Were those her nipples he could see through her top? Was she even wearing a bra. Oh my God, he thought. I’d love to find out.

Stop it, he told himself. Stop it. Keep your hands to yourself.

But she can’t see anything.

You don’t know that.

And with that, Henry backed down. He cast a long, last look at the roller blader. He still wanted to see her tits.

But Henry realized, there was a bigger concern. He had no idea how whatever it was had happened and he had no idea how to make it stop but what he did know was he did want to make it stop.

Logically, it had to be one of the buttons on the watch. It just had to be so having nothing better to do, Henry pressed the button that he’d pressed just before.

The world returned to normal. People moved. Ducks swam. Water fell.

And there was one thing more.

The roller blader turned as she whizzed on by and then she was skating backwards as she moved away and she was holding up her top and damn it, Henry thought, damn it, he was right. She really wasn’t wearing a bra.

It took Henry a moment to process what he’d just seen. Everything had returned to normal, everything that is but the roller blader, or at least that was what he suspected. It was highly unlikely that the roller blader had meant to show him her tits.

So why had she?

Henry looked at the watch. It couldn’t be that, could it?

Henry decided it couldn’t. There had to be some other reason, some reason that made sense, some reason that was at least somehow logical. Maybe it was had something to do with his trying to touch her.

He could test that, Henry told himself.

He wandered in the direction of the womens restrooms. He didn’t want to make it look like he was watching the restroom even though that was exactly what he was doing. He was waiting for a woman to come into view.

She had to be around twenty years old, Henry thought. She was attractive. This was stupid, Henry told himself, but it was a test. He pressed the button that he thought would make things freeze.

Once again, everything stopped. Henry looked around himself. It was still weird, he thought. It was going to take some getting used to to, he thought, this having people just stop where they were.

He walked up to the girl. What had he done with the roller blader. He’d looked at her tits. He’d tested to see if she were breathing. He’d pinched her nose. He did all these things to the girl and then he stepped back and pressed the button that he thought would release her.

The girl kept walking. She went on into the bathroom, Henry was amazed. He hadn’t realized it but he’d really thought she was going to flash him. Maybe she’d do it on the way out, he told himself so he stood where he was and he waited.

The girl came out and she didn’t even look his way. She just turned and walked away.

So maybe the watch hadn’t done it, he told himself. Maybe the roller blader had just flashed him because she wanted to. Problem was as much as he tried to convince himself of that, he just couldn’t seem to get himself to believe it.

Maybe it was one of the other buttons, he told himself, but if it was which one.

Enough of this, Henry told himself. He wasn’t going to figure anything out just standing here looking at the watch. Maybe it was the watch. Maybe it wasn’t but whatever it was, he’d had enough excitement for the one day. Henry was going home.

It was the eyes that did it.

He was in the parking lot and he was heading to his car. He might have made it there without incident but for the girl with the perfect eyes.

She was coming into the park even as he was leaving. She was part of a party of five and as they passed, she looked.

It wasn’t a I-want-you look. It was just a glance and that was enough for Henry to see the eyes.

He hadn’t even realized he’d done it until suddenly everything stopped. He looked down at the watch in his hand and he shook his head but as long as he was here ...

He stepped closer to the buxom blond and he peered into her eyes. They were blue but that wasn’t it. He’d seen blue eyes before.

It wasn’t the make-up either because she wasn’t wearing any. It was just that there was something.

The image came unbidden to Henry’s mind, the blond on her knees, her looking up at him, her sucking his cock and her never taking her eyes off him.

The man shook his head. He had no idea why he’d thought that. He’d never had his cock sucked. He’d never thought he’d wanted to have his cock sucked. Well, maybe, he thought, maybe in his wildest fantasies. Maybe. Maybe then.

This was silly, Henry told himself. He needed to go home. He needed to figure out what he was going to do about Julie.

He went back to where he’d been standing and he pressed the button that he thought would make things go back to normal.

The blond looked his way and for a moment, Henry’s heart jumped. She wasn’t going to do it, was she?

But then she turned and walked away with her friends.

Henry shook his head. That was silly, he told himself. The roller blader had been a fluke. It was clear now what the watch did and that in itself was amazing enough, but he shouldn’t try to make it more than it was.

He walked on into the parking lot. He activated the door lock and he was about to open his door when he felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around, there she was.

She didn’t say a word. She just dropped to her knees right there between the two cars and she opened his belt. She pulled down his pants and she pulled down his underwear and then she started to suck.

Her eyes never left him. She just sucked his cock. There was no emotion in her eyes. There was no joy. There was no sadness. There was just those eyes and for Henry, that was good enough.

He didn’t last long. After all, how could he, what with those eyes watching him and with that mouth sucking him off.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned. “I’m going to ... I’m going to—”

How could he tell her what he was about to do?

How could he not?

The decision was made for him as he started to cum and the blond kept watching him even as he kept cumming in her mouth.

He was finished cumming and apparently, she was finished sucking. Without saying anything, she stood. He was still standing there with his pants pulled down and with his dick hanging out. She licked his cum from her lips and it was the first time he’d seen her smile.

“Gotta go,” she said.

“No wait.”

Without even thinking, he pressed the button.

He heard a bong and in an instant, time passed. The blond who was only a couple feet away was now several feet away and other things had changed as well. It took a second for Henry to realize that this time, he’d been the frozen one instead of the other way around.

Henry got in his car and drove home and for the rest of the day, he sat there in his room and he looked at the watch.

By the next morning, a plan had formed. He was going to use the watch. He was going to keep Julie from marrying Doug.

At least, that was what he hoped he’d do.

The plan was simple. He didn’t know why the roller blader had flashed her tits at him and he didn’t know why the girl with the eyes had sucked his cock and he just didn’t care. All he knew was he wanted to make Doug look bad, so all that was needed was an opportunity, something that would show Julie that he just wasn’t the man for her, maybe something like the waiter dropping the soup on his head. Something like that. It would only take a moment but with the watch, that was all Henry would need.

So Henry was there in the restaurant when the happy couple arrived, tucked away in the corner where he couldn’t be seen but where he could see it all. Henry toyed with the watch. Patience, he told himself. You have time. Wait for your moment. Wait for something particularly embarrassing.

The waitress had come and taken the order. The food had been delivered. The meal had been eaten and still, there wasn’t the opportunity that Henry had been looking for.

The waitress came and took the plates away and Doug took Julie’s hands in his own. He was looking at her and she was looking back at him. This was it, Henry thought. He was going to do it. He was going to ask her to marry him.

No!

Henry hadn’t even realized he’d pressed the button until he saw the restaurant freeze.

No, he thought again. Doug couldn’t have her because he wanted her. He got up and walked over to the couple. He looked at Julie. She couldn’t see him, of course, but it wasn’t just the watch. She’d never really seen him.

He reached over and he took a spoonful of ice cream from one of the other diner’s tables. He knew how to cool the man off, he thought, and yet as he stood there holding the ice cream thinking how nice it would be for Doug to have that melting in his shorts, he knew he couldn’t do it. He put the spoon back.

He just couldn’t do it. It was the story of his life. He couldn’t do it. He looked at the waitress coming up to the table. Funny that he hadn’t noticed her, he thought. She really was quite pretty, but she wasn’t what he wanted. What he wanted was Julie.

Henry sighed. He could see it now. He’d lost. Maybe he should pay more attention to the waitress, but he’d probably screw that up, too. If he could ever figure out how the watch did what it did, maybe things would be different. Maybe he could make her want to be his girlfriend. Maybe he could make her want to do whatever he wanted to do.

Like getting herself fucked right here in the restaurant.

Ever since the incident in the park, he’d been thinking thoughts like that. Like what if the girl on the roller blades had done more than flash her tits at him. Like what if the girl in the parking lot had let him bend her over the hood of his car and had let him really fuck her brains out.

He knew what it was. Sex in public. He liked it. Take the waitress and bend her over the table and fuck her hard and she’d want it just as much as he would. Damn, that would be so hot.

Henry shook his head. Like that would really happen. More likely, it would be Doug that would do it before anything like that ever happened to him. Of course thinking that was enough to make him smile. Now that would be enough to break it up between Doug and Julie. Let her see him fuck the waitress in public.

Henry shook his head. Yeah right. Like that was going to happen. He went back to his table and he sat down. He sighed. Might as well get it over with, he told herself.

He pressed the button and time once more resumed.

The waitress came up to the table just as it seemed she’d been intending to do only something was wrong.

The first indication that Henry got was when he heard Julie yell. He wasn’t the only one who looked that way.

“Doug! My God, what the heck are you doing?”

The waitress had opened her blouse and she’d bent over the man so she could get a better look at her tits. In fact, as close as she had them to his face, it seemed as if there was little else he could see but as bad as that was, that wasn’t what had gotten Julie all upset. That had come when Doug had reached up under the girl’s skirt and had grabbed hold of her ass.

The waitress was pushing her tits against Doug’s face and Doug’s hands continued to fondle her butt.

“Doug. Doug. Stop it, Doug.”

Doug wasn’t stopping. If anything, it seemed as if he were going further because the waitress moaned lustily.

“Doug, if you don’t stop this right here and right now, I’m going home.”

For a moment, it seemed as if the man was about to stop. He pulled his hands back and then he stood but he wasn’t stopping.

He turned the waitress around and then he was pressing up behind her. He said something that Henry couldn’t hear but Henry saw the girl nod enthusiatically.

“I’m leaving,” Julie said angrily.

If Doug said anything, no one noticed.

Julie turned and stormed out of the restaurant but hardly anyone noticed her go. The crowd that was already beginning to form seemed to only have eyes for Doug and the waitress.

Henry joined the others. He couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next.

Doug already had the waitress’s skirt open and he was pulling it from her body. He slid a hand between her legs. “You like this,” the man asked her.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Yeah, I like it.”

“You want me to take your panties off?”

The girl moaned again. “I so want you to take my panties off.”

That was when Henry realized that the man had his jeans open and that he was stroking his cock between the girl’s cheeks. “Do you want me to fuck you,” he taunted her. Do you want me to fuck you in front of all these people?”

“Yeah,” the girl moaned. “Yeah. I want it. I want it so bad.”

“You do, huh?”

“I want you to bend me over and I want you to fuck me hard.”

“You do, huh,” but the man wasn’t waiting for a response. In one quick movement, he pulled the girl’s panties down and then he shoved himself inside her pussy. One stroke in. One stroke out. “You mean like this,” he asked. “You mean you want to be fucked like this?”

“Yeah,” the girl moaned. “Yeah. Fuck me like that.”

The man seemed to hesitate and then he was doing it again. One stroke in. One stroke out.

The girl moaned. “Come on. Don’t make me wait. Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me harder.”

“You want this,” the man seemed to taunt her but then in his very next breath, he was shoving his cock up inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh geez. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

The assembled onlookers seemed to build on every thrust of that cock. It was clear that not a one of them could believe what they were seeing but no one, it seemed, wanted to look away.

Even the manager of the restaurant seemed caught up in what was going on around him. He was a fat man who came charging up but when he saw the girl bent over and taking that cock from behind, he faltered.

If the man and the woman knew they had a crowd watching them, they showed no indication of it. The woman just kept right on moaning and the man kept plying his cock into her wanton pussy.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. Here it comes.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl answered back. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Give it to me, baby. Oh yeah, give it to me.”

The crowd almost seemed to let out a sigh of relief when the man finally fired his load into the girl’s pussy. There were a couple of people who let go with a half-hearted cheer but for the most part, they just seemed glad that the deed was finally done.

Henry left a few minutes after that. That wasn’t what he’d intended, he told himself, although truth be told, it had more than done the trick. The man went home feeling oddly depressed about what had happened.

It was only minutes later after Henry arrived home that he heard the knock on his door. It was Julie on his doorstep.

“You were out,” she said.

Henry nodded. “Just stepped out for a bite to eat. Why?”

“I don’t know. I guess I just don’t recall seeing you go out much.”

Henry knew that wasn’t why Julie was here. “It happens.”

Julie smiled. “You should do it more,” and then her face clouded over.

“Something wrong?”

“I ... I shouldn’t have come here. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Okay?”

“Hey,” Henry called out. “How’d that big date go?”

Julie was quiet for a moment. “It’s over,” she said finally. “I found out he wasn’t the guy I thought he was.”

“You sure? Maybe it’s just something temporary.”

“No. It’s final. I’m done with him. It’s over. I’ll talk with you tomorrow, okay?”

Henry watched her go and then he pulled the watch from his pocket. He still had no idea what all it could do but he had an idea that somehow, this watch was going to help him get Julie.