The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time on His Hands

Chapter 2 — Research

With the dawn of a new day, Henry was wondering just what the heck he was supposed to do next. The night before, it had seemed obvious. Use the watch to get Julie.

Yeah, but how?

Oh sure, he thought to himself. He could just go up to her, press the button and then think that she should fall in love with him, only ... only that seemed wrong somehow. He wanted her to fall in love with him because she actually loved him, and not because some stupid watch told her she had to, and besides, what if the watch didn’t work that way. The truth was other than the fact that he’d seen some of the things that the watch seemed to have been able to do, the truth was he still knew next to nothing about it.

Not for the first time, Henry took the watch out and looked it over yet again. There were six buttons lined up along the crown of the watch. One of them he’d pressed already and as far as he could tell, that one had done nothing.

The next button over from that, that was the one that had frozen time, and that was the one that allowed him to make people do what he wanted to do. He knew what that one did, but almost as soon as he’d thought that, he corrected himself. He thought he knew what it did, but he wasn’t sure if he knew everything that it really did do.

The other buttons hadn’t been touched and Henry found himself wondering just what the heck those buttons did.

The obvious answer was that he was going to have to find out and since he didn’t have anyone he could ask, it seemed as if he was just going to have to find out for himself.

But where was he going to do it and on whom was he going to try it out. He’d already decided that he wasn’t going to use it on Julie, at least not yet, but if he wasn’t going to use it on her, then who?

Doug came to mind but the watch had already helped take him out of the picture and while Henry didn’t like the man, he really had no reason to dislike him either. Who then, Henry wondered.

But before his wonderings could take him any further, his doorbell rang, and Henry shoved the watch in his pocket. Whatever decision he came to would have to wait.

Henry opened the door and there on his doorstep was the last person he’d wanted to see. If Julie was sweetness and light, her sister Lori was a real hellcat, the kind of person who’d go around making trouble just so she could watch things burn.

Lori was in no mood for letting someone else talk first. “What the hell’s been going on around here,” she asked as soon as the door was opened.

“Going on around here,” Henry asked.

“Don’t play stupid with me,” Lori said. “I’m talking about Julie.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So how come she broke it off with Doug last night?”

“I’m sure I wouldn’t know.”

“I said don’t play stupid with me. I know you,” Lori said. “You like my sister. You like her a lot, although why a twerp like you would ever think she’d be into you is beyond me, but I know you’re watching her, and I know she likes talking to you so I’m sure she told you why she broke it off.”

“She didn’t say much.”

“I knew she’d talk to you. What’d she say?”

Henry shrugged. “She had a big date. She thought he was going to propose, but she came back here afterward and she said she found out he wasn’t the guy she thought he was. She didn’t say anything more than that.”

“That’s all she said?”

Henry nodded.

Lori seemed to take that in. “God damn it. She needed him. Hell, I introduced them.” Lori laughed at Henry’s reaction. “Oh don’t get getting all pissy at me. Geez, I can’t believe how weak you are. Julie needs someone strong to take care of her.”

“I’m strong.”

Lori laughed again. “Oh God. Don’t make me laugh. Geez. You are so predictable.”

“I am not.”

“Well, I better go see my sister. Thanks for telling me almost nothing that I didn’t already know before.”

Henry’s hand went into his pocket and he could feel the watch there and yet, he couldn’t bring it out. If anyone deserved to be told what to do, it was Lori, and yet, he couldn’t make himself do it.

Maybe he was feckless, he thought to himself after he’d watched her go. He’d wanted Julie for long enough and yet he’d said nothing so who was to blame her if she went and found someone else. It was just that ... that he didn’t feel that way. It was just that way down deep he wanted to do more.

He pulled the watch out. He’d show Lori, he thought. He’d show her what he could do.

Henry was watching and waiting, his fingers gently stroking the surface of the watch. He’d toyed with a number of ideas that he might have wanted to make Lori do. Perhaps have her rip off her clothes and run down the street naked. Perhaps she should get down on her knees and offer to suck off the next guy she saw. Perhaps ... perhaps ... perhaps ...

Problem was as much as he wanted to humiliate Lori, Henry knew that just wasn’t his style. Still and all, he knew he had to confront her. Maybe with the watch in hand, maybe he could at least make her listen.

He saw Lori leave Julie’s place and he saw her head back to her car. This was it, he told himself. He left his place and he quickly caught up with Julie’s sister. “Hey,” he called out. “Hey. I want to talk with you.”

Lori turned. “Why would I want to talk with you.”

That’s when Henry hit the button only this time, it was one of the buttons he hadn’t pressed before.

The first thing Henry noticed was that like the other button, this one seemed to make time stop but as amazing as that was, even more amazing than that was that his hand suddenly disappeared.

“My hand,” Henry cried out. “My hand. What the hell happened to my hand.”

It wasn’t just his hand, he realized. It was all of him. Every part of him that he could see, or that he should have been able to see, every part of him had disappeared.

He could still see his clothes though. It was just his body that was gone.

Well not gone. He could still feel his hand, and he could still feel the watch in his hand so he figured his body was all still there. It was just that he couldn’t see it.

He didn’t want to be invisible. He was invisible enough as it was even when he wasn’t invisible.

It had to be the watch, of course. It had to be the button he’d pressed so if he pressed it again, it would make it stop, right?

Only when he pressed the button, nothing happened. He was still invisible.

Crap, crap, crap! This was all bad. What the hell was he supposed to do now?

It was something else that caught his attention. He wasn’t sure what exactly what it was, but it was something. It was something about Lori. He looked at her. What was it about her? What had got his attention.

It seemed like forever before he saw it but when he saw it, it freaked him out even more. She wasn’t frozen at all. Her body was actually moving, albeit at a very slow rate of speed.

Oh crap. This just didn’t get any better. Could she see him, and then Henry wondered if anyone could see him. He couldn’t see himself, but was he invisible to everyone?

Run away, Henry thought. It might not be heroic or anything like that but it was probably the best thing to do until he could figure out just what the heck was going on, and having nothing better to do, Henry chose to do exactly that.

He’d barely gotten away and was hiding behind some bushes when Lori started moving again at regular speed. She looked first one way and then the other. Henry wasn’t close enough to hear what she was saying but he didn’t have to be close enough. Even without hearing her, he knew what she was saying. “What the fuck?”

And that’s when he noticed the other thing. His body was back. He could see himself again.

Henry watched Lori get in her car and drive away and that, it seemed, was the end of that, or it would have been, if Henry could have let it drop.

Had he really been invisible, he wondered, and how could he tell. His clothes hadn’t been invisible but that wasn’t the question. The question was had he been invisible.

He still had no answer to that by the time the next morning rolled around, but he thought he had a way to answer it. He picked up the phone and he told himself he was being stupid, but he told himself it was something he had to know.

“Hello,” said the voice on the other end of the line.

“Hi, um, it’s Henry,” he told the voice.

“I know who it is,” said the person on the other end of the line. “I can recognize your voice.”

“Well, um, I think I have some information you should know.”

“Do you now?”

Henry nodded even though he knew the person on the other end of the line couldn’t see him. “I think we should meet.”

“Do you now? Okay. I’ll bite. Where and when?”

“My place, in a half hour.”

“I’ll be there ... and just so you know, you better not be wasting my time.”

“I’m not.”

“All right then. I’ll see you there.”

Henry hung up the phone. He knew what he’d promised the voice, but he wondered if he was promising more than he could deliver.

A half hour later, there was a knock on his door. He went to open it and just as he expected, standing there on his doorstep was Lori. “This had better be good,” she said.

“Oh it is, but first, I have to ask you something.”

“You’re going to ask me something? Okay. Ask what you’re going to ask, but like I said, this better be good.”

“Yesterday when you came out of Julie’s apartment, I wanted to ask you something. Do you remember that?”

“Of course, I remember. I’m not stupid.”

“Why’d you run off then?”

“Me? Is that what you were asking? You were the one who ran off. I was just standing there.”

“So you saw me leave?”

“Of course, I saw you leave.”

“Really?”

Lori shifted in what seemed to be a nervous fashion. Was she really nervous or was it something else? “Yes,” she said. “I saw you go.”

“Really? Are you sure about that,” Henry said, “because I don’t think you’re telling me the truth. Just where the hell do you think I went?”

Lori shifted even more nervously. “You went back into your house,” she said.

Ha, Henry thought. Wrong answer. Wrong guess, actually. So she hadn’t really seen where he’d gone. In fact, she hadn’t seen him at all. “I might have gone back into my house,” he lied, “but you ran off before I could come back out.”

“I did not,” Lori said.

“You did, too. I came out and you were gone but I think I know why.”

“Why?”

“I think you like me. I think you like me a lot.”

Lori laughed at that. “I think you got a very exaggerated opinion of yourself, mister.”

“I’m not the one who ran off.”

“I did not run off.”

“I got something to show you,” Henry said, “but I got to go get it. If I do, you’re not going to run off while I’m gone, are you?”

“I did not run off.”

“I’m not sure I believe you.”

“I don’t care what you believe. I did not run off and I’m not going to run off now.”

“We’ll see,” the man said the man said even as he moved back into his bedroom.

This was stupid, Henry told himself. What was he going to tell Julie if this didn’t work. Hell, what could he tell her. I took my clothes off in front of your sister because ...

Because what?

There really wasn’t a good answer to that. It was just that he had to know.

He took the watch in his hands.

“How much longer are you going to be,” Lori called out.

“Just a second,” Henry called back. “I’ll be there in just a second.”

“Well, hurry it up. I haven’t got all day.”

This was it, Henry told himself. Either this worked or he was going to look like the biggest fool there ever was.

He pressed the button.

Nothing happened, or at least that’s the way it seemed to him, but one look at himself showed himself to once more be invisible and a look in the mirror seemed to confirm that. Once more, he peeked out of his bedroom. Once more, he saw Lori there on his couch. One part had worked, but had the other part worked?

He moved closer. She seemed to be just sitting there but the closer he got, the more he could see. She wasn’t moving. Well, that wasn’t exactly right. She was moving, but it was so very slowly.

But could she see him. He waved a hand in front of her face and she didn’t react. Well, she didn’t seem to react, but as slow as she was moving, how would he know.

It was a good question. How would he know. He should have thought this out more, but how could he know?

He sat down on the couch right beside her. That should have elicited a response from her and maybe it would, a few minutes later after her body finally caught up with the flow of time, but he wanted to know now.

And there was something else Henry hadn’t counted on. Even if she couldn’t see him, he was naked in front of a pretty girl and even if he couldn’t see it happening, he could feel it happening. His cock was getting hard. He wondered what she looked like without her clothes on. If he’d pressed the other button, he could have made her do what he wanted.

But who said he couldn’t.

Henry pressed the other button.

There was a bright flash and searing pain and in the blink of an eye, Lori’s body seemed to have leapt forward in time. Her body had turned and it seemed as if she was looking past him, looking back the way he’d come.

Okay, he got it. Using two buttons at the same time, that didn’t seem to be allowed, but he was still horny and besides, how would she know.

He let a hand slide up her skirt. At least he could do that, he reasoned.

And that was when it happened. It was almost so slow that it was nearly imperceptible, but it could be perceived, and quite clearly, Lori was opening her legs.

Could she feel him, Henry wondered. Quite clearly, it seemed she could. At the very least, she was giving him even greater access to her pussy.

His hand followed its way up between her thighs, all the way up to her little, cotton panties. He stroked the crotch of her panties against her pussy. Could she feel that, he wondered.

Once again, her reactions seemed to give her away. Even with her moving in slow motion, it was clear to see that she was reacting to what that hand was doing between her legs. Her head went back and her mouth opened in what was clearly an enthusiastic moan.

So she could feel his touch, Henry realized. He hadn’t expected that, and then something else occurred to him. If she could feel him, he wondered just what else he could make her do.

Henry pulled his hand from between her legs and he pressed it up against her top. His hand cupped her tits and he squeezed them hard. It seemed as if he could do whatever he wanted with her.

His hands pulled Lori’s top out of her skirt and then he was rubbing his hand up under her top. He liked the feel of her taut, little stomach. It was clear that Lori kept herself in shape.

He leaned over her and he pressed his lips to hers. Nothing. There was no response whatsoever.

Henry pulled back. That was disappointing. He’d always liked Lori’s lips. He’d thought they were her best feature and he’d thought he would have gotten some reaction from her.

“Damn,” he said to no one in particular. “Damn. I’d wanted you to kiss me back.”

But Lori said nothing.

You couldn’t have it all, Henry thought. It was just that, well hell, when he’d gotten everything else that he’d gotten, he just supposed he would have gotten that, too, but maybe he was just being greedy. Maybe he should have been glad for what he did get.

His hand pulled Lori’s top even higher. His hand undid her bra and then it fondled her tits and pulled on her nipples. He gave her tits another squeeze.

There was no doubt about it. Even moving in slow motion, it was clear that Lori liked having her breasts squeezed.

Once again, Henry moved in to kiss the girl’s lips. It was too bad about those, he thought. He would have liked ...

Whoa!

This time, even if they were moving in slow motion, it was clear Lori’s lips were responding to his and they just weren’t responding. They were responding enthusiastically.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you,” the man said, “but I think I like it,” and with that, he kissed her again.

And once again, Lori’s mouth seemed to respond to his.

“I think you like it, too,” the man said.

And Lori’s mouth seemed to respond even more vigorously.

You can hear me, the man thought. “You can hear me,” he said.

Lori said nothing, of course.

“You can hear me and you’re going to do what I say.”

Lori, of course, said nothing and did nothing, but Henry had the feeling that she was hearing every word he said.

“You’re so hot now. You’re so in need of sex. The more you fight it, the harder it is to give in to what you want. You want to give in. You want to feel it. You need to feel it. Your pussy is so wet. You need to feel it bad.”

Henry wished he could have something, some kind of confirmation that his words were actually getting through. He thought they were, especially if the way Lori seemed to be squirming on the couch was any indication but it was so hard when to tell when a person was moving in slow motion. The best he could do was keep on going.

And then he thought of a way. “You need a cock,” he told her. “You need to feel it in your hand. You need to feel it. You need to squeeze it. You need to stroke it.”

Lori said nothing.

Henry took her hand and he led her to his cock. This was it, the man thought. Let’s see if she does anything with this.

For a moment, it seemed as if she weren’t going to do anything, but then Henry felt her hand start to quiver and then flex around his cock.

“That’s it,” he told her. “Feel it. Feel that cock.”

Her hand moved agonizingly slowly but there was no doubt about it. Her hand was definitely trying to work his cock.

Henry groaned. He just wished Lori’s hand would stroke him faster. “You need to make that cock cum,” he said in frustration. “Stroke it faster.”

Henry snorted to himself almost as soon as he said it. It didn’t matter how fast she went. In his world, whatever she did would be slow motion, but still ...

“Faster,” he said again. “Stroke it faster.”

Henry was sure she was trying to stroke it faster.

“Faster,” he said again. “Stroke it faster. Faster. Faster.”

Henry grinned to himself. He could tell. The girl was trying. Her arm was probably going to be sore from doing what she was doing and it served her right for all the grief she’d given him.

But as much as he wanted to make her suffer, it just wasn’t in his make up to do that. He didn’t want to hurt people, even people he didn’t like.

He sighed to himself. The worst part was that if she knew what he was doing, Lori probably would have called him weak but he just couldn’t do it. “You can stop what you’re doing,” the man said. “You don’t have to stroke that cock.”

Lori’s hand let go of his cock in slow motion.

Henry looked at this woman. He still wanted to teach her a lesson and then he smiled. She was staring straight ahead and it was clear she didn’t see him but then she didn’t have to see him for what he had in store for her.

He looked at her lips, so nice and full. “You have great lips,” the man told her.

Lori, of course, said nothing.

“Those lips are perfect cock sucking lips. You know this and despite the fact that you think sucking cock is something dirty, you just can’t help it. You have perfect cock sucking lips and your lips need to be used in the way that they were destined to be used. You cannot avoid it. It is your destiny. You have perfect cock sucking lips. You need to suck cock.”

Henry shook his head in frustration. He had to keep reminding himself that he wasn’t going to get any reaction from her.

Well, maybe not any verbal reaction, he thought even as he hopped up on the couch and straddled Lori’s body, but there were plenty of non-verbal cues she could give him and with that, he pushed his cock up against her mouth.

He liked the fact that her body was moving in slow motion. It meant when he pushed his cock up against her mouth, it meant that she didn’t just let him in. It meant he had to force his way in and he liked that.

“You like this,” the man told her. “You like to suck cock.”

This time, he didn’t expect her to respond and in a way, she didn’t have to. He just shoved his cock in her mouth and then he pulled himself back.

“You like this,” the man said again. “You love to suck cock.”

She was moving in slow motion and that meant she was responding to his cock. He could feel her lips as they wrapped themselves even tighter around his cock. She might be moving in slow motion, but she was definitely responding to what she was feeling.

“You can’t help yourself,” the man said. “You think cocks are dirty but you can’t help yourself. You just have to do it. You love sucking cock.”

Henry wasn’t sure but Lori’s mouth seemed to be responding to his cock even more.

“You think cocks are dirty,” the man said again, “but you just can’t help yourself. You have to do it. It’s what your lips were made for. You have to suck cock.”

Oh geez, she was moaning around his cock, but it was a slow motion moan and it felt so good.

“I’m going to cum,” the man said. “I’m going to cum, and again, you’re going to think it’s dirty. In fact, you’re going to think it’s even dirtier than sucking a cock in the first place, but you won’t be able to help yourself. At the first sign of cum in your mouth, you’ll suck that cock even harder. You’ll want to get all that cum out and you’ll want to swallow it all down, and you’ll never, ever be able to get enough.”

Henry couldn’t help but groan. Was she sucking him harder? It certainly felt that way but he couldn’t be sure.

What he was sure of was he was going to cum. He was going to cum and he was going to cum hard.

“Remember,” the man said, “it’s going to feel dirty when a man cums in your mouth but you just won’t be able to help yourself. You’ll have to swallow his cum. You’ll want to take it all the way down.”

He wasn’t sure if she was ready for this but ready or not, he knew what she was going to get. The man groaned as his cock unleashed itself in the girl’s mouth.

She seemed not to get it. It had been worth a try, the man thought, but perhaps he’d asked too much of her. Whatever the reason, she just didn’t seem all that inclined to swallow him cum and in moments, she was going to be drooling his cum all over her chin.

And that’s when she swallowed.

Damn slow motion, the man thought. He’d forgotten about that but it felt so good when she finally swallowed.

And then she was swallowing again.

Henry groaned all over again. He’d never had anyone suck his cock before but he couldn’t help but think that having someone swallow his cum in slow motion might not be even better than having it be done in real time and in a way, it didn’t matter. All that really mattered was that he kept coming in Lori’s mouth and she kept scrambling to keep up with her overmatched mouth.

But he couldn’t keep cumming forever although it seemed almost as if Lori, having now gotten a taste of his cum, now was intent on getting even more out of him. Even moving in slow motion, she seemed to be sucking him again, trying to get his cock all nice and hard.

But Henry wasn’t going to let that happen. He’d tested out his watch and he’d taught Lori a lesson all at the same time. He didn’t need to do anything more.

So as much as he wanted her to keep on sucking his cock, he pulled himself back and for a moment, it seemed as if Lori was intent on following. Could she see him, he wondered.

He decided she couldn’t but that was enough to give him one last idea. He sat beside her on the couch and he took her hand in his and he led her hand to his cock. He was definitely starting to get hard all over again and even in slow motion, her hand seemed to know what to do.

“You like sucking cock,” he told her. “You always have and you always will. It embarrasses you to be this way, but as long as a man keeps his cock in his pants, you’ll be able to keep your dirty desires in check, but only just barely.”

He wished she’d say something. He wished he’d get some kind of acknowledgment but he knew that wasn’t going to happen.

“You’ve been very mean to your sister’s neighbor,” Henry told Lori. “Henry has been a very good friend to your sister and yet you have treated him like crap. This is because secretly, deep down, you want him to fuck you. You’ve wanted this more than you’ve ever wanted it with any other man, but you know he loves your sister, and so you treat him like crap because you know he’s the one man you cannot have.”

Her hand seemed to tighten almost aggressively and almost possessively around his cock.

“You want his cock. You know that now. You need it. You need it bad.”

Her hand stroked his cock even harder.

“You can’t have him, but if you could, anything and everything that he might do to you, all of it would be the best. No matter how many sexual partners you’ve had in the past and no matter how many you might have in the future, Henry will always be the best fuck that you’ve ever had.”

He wasn’t even sure if she was getting it. She was staring straight ahead, a dreamy yet determined look on her face even as she stroked his cock, but there was no indication that she’d got it.

Henry pulled his cock back. Maybe he should let her finish the job, he told himself. Maybe, but he had no idea the effects of the watch would last and he’d already been at it for a while. Better to end it now, he told himself. After all, he could take care of his cock on his own. Heck, he was used to doing that anyway.

He looked down at Lori. Was there anything more he could do, he wondered.

He decided there wasn’t other than the obvious. He needed to get himself dressed again before the effects of the watch wore off.

It didn’t take him long to redress himself but by the time he was done and by the time he came out of his bedroom, Lori wasn’t there.

Henry fretted over that. Just what exactly did that mean. Had she been playing him all along or was there something else.

Henry looked down at the watch in his hand. Whatever it was, the man decided, things were suddenly a whole lot more interesting than they had been before.