The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter II (past)

“Timmy your going to be late again! Get up.” His mother pulled off the rough wool blanket from the teens skinny body. The cool air hit him and he rolled up into the fetal position. “Get up young man.”

Her hand firmly came down upon his pajama covered bottom causing a loud slap and the thirteen year-old to quickly jerk up out of bed.

“Ouch! Mom!?” He stood rubbing his bottom as his mother pulled out some clean clothes from his drawers.

“Now get dressed, breakfast is on the table.” She headed towards the door, “Its already cold and your sisters probably ate most of it.”

“Probably.” He mumbled to himself, his three sisters always left him next to nothing when he slept in. Following his mothers instructions, the young man pulled his clothing on quickly, grabbed his school books and bag then ran downstairs.

“Try not to dent the floor honey.” His mom spooned out the rest of porridge into a bowl and handed it to her only son. A knock at the screen door and his buddy Jerry came in with a wave of his hand as a hello. “Hello Jerry. How did your mothers bake sale go Saturday?”

“Fine Mrs. Wilson.” He grabbed a cold piece of toast from his friends plate and ate it.

Tim spoke, with his mouth full of porridge and milk, “Did you get all of the algebra questions done for today?” Jerry didn’t even move, or even give any indication that he had heard his friend.

“Jerry?”

Tim turned his head to see what his buddy was looking at, and was a little stunned and surprised at his friend. Jerry was staring boldly, as if mesmerized, at Tim’s own mother. The morning sun was bright as its rays filled the tiny kitchen with light. Standing between the rays of light and the teens, was Tim’s mom. Her flowered pattern dress, common to the styles of that time, at least for housewives was almost transparent. She wasn’t wearing a slip and the shadowed curves of her body shocked her son.

“Do you boys want more toast?” She smiled over at the young men, oblivious to both sets of eyes upon her. She was always nice to Jerry.

Jerry spoke up, “Yes ma’am.” Tim was about to speak up, knowing they were already late for the first class and it wouldn’t be a good idea to wait for the bread to toast. Then he saw that his mom bend over to get the half-loaf of bread from beneath the cupboard. Her bottom was raised up high and the rear hem of her skirt rose up to mid thigh, giving the two teenage boys a good view of her unstockinged legs.

Tim was shocked and excited at the same time. To his early pubescent body even the sight of his own mom caused his body to tremble and his cock to stiffen. He could not take his eyes from her, wondering why he had never noticed her this way before.

A kick to his leg brought him temporarily out of it, Jerry smiled at his friend and winked. It was a look they had shared a few times when looking at the girls around the neighborhood. Once they even enjoyed the sight of Jerry’s older sister, Esmerelda, as she rode a bicycle about the back yard. Her skirt had ridden up so high most of her thigh could be seen. It was all very enjoyable but never had Tim felt this strongly about any sight before. Perhaps because it felt particularly nasty to be ogling his own mother.

She toasted two more pieces of bread giving the two boys more time to watch her against the light before she came over to place two plates down on the table. She set her sons down quickly, then leaned over and set down Jerry’s. When she did this, the neckline of her dress fell to reveal her ample cleavage to both sets of eyes. “There. You boys better eat and run—I don’t want to get another note from your teacher Timmy.” She smiled at the both of them and then left to follow her usual morning rituals.

Leaning over, Jerry whispered, “Your mom has got the hots for me!”

Tim swung his fist and made contact with his buddies shoulder. “Ouch. Don’t blame me if she wants my body.” Jerry moved quickly this time to avoid another fist. “Bet you, she fingers herself after we leave? Did you see the way her ass moved when she left, damn I wish she was my mom!” Tim didn’t even try to swing this time. It was common for his companion to be brutal and blunt in his appraisal of different woman. Jerry had even done the same thing to his own sister, the one time they had ogled her legs. He hated his friend at that moment, and knew it was jealously.

That same evening, Tim realized he looked at his mom differently. She had a curvy body like the woman his friend Jerry and he watched when strolling down Central Street. She was much better built than the girls his own age, and even better than his sisters. He wondered how he never noticed what a looker she was. Yet, he also wondered at the crude remarks of his buddy; did she really like Jerry, she was always smiling and asking him to stay over for supper, and Tim wondered if she really had played with herself during the day. Tim knew woman often masturbated, and always wanted to see that. Did they do it the same way boys did, he wondered.

Since he was spending more time around her, Tim’s mother recruited her son to hold the yarn while she knitted a shawl. The family was seated before the television, the first in the neighborhood, and they all watched the Honeymooners. His father laughed continuously and loudly, which was often echoed by all his sisters. It was his mom that couldn’t care less about the show, and was just happy to sit with her family. Since there was not enough couch space, Tim sat on the floor next to his mothers legs. The same that he had been ogling that very morning. So distracted at the nearness of her flesh that he wasn’t even watching the show.

He stared very hard at her ankle, and the knitted slipper covering her feet. He marveled at the curvature of her calf and the shiny smoothness. Why hadn’t he ever noticed it before, he asked himself again and again. Like many young men, Tim soon desired more, wanted to know what that calf felt like. His imagination ran wild and he thought of simply reaching out to rub her skin, or maybe she would not mind if he allowed his leg to rest against hers. The young teenager thought constantly for a way to touch her, to get a better view.

That was when it happened.

The first time he could ever remember it happening. Without any details, its simpler to just say his mom shifted in her seat and moved her legs a few inches. Nothing untoward, or strange, and no one else in the room took notice. Except her movement had caused her smooth skin to move over and press against her sons upper arm.

Somehow, Tim knew he had made this happen. He wanted to touch her leg and she simply moved it closer to him, touching her son. It was ridiculous to anyone else, but Tim was so startled by what just happened to him, he didn’t even notice that he finally had the chance to touch her body. When he did, he tested his thoughts and shifted about, pressing his arm more firmly into his moms leg. She didn’t move a inch. It felt warm, smooth, and alien. Tim felt his body tremble in excitement and he tried to still his breathing before someone else in the room noticed.

Letting go of the two hands full of yarn, Tim knew he just had to want her to be silent and she would be. He reached across his own body and grasped her round firm calf in one hand. He marveled at the strong thick muscle beneath his hand and the warm skin covering it. It was effectively the first time Tim had ever touched a woman’s skin, and even though it was his mothers body, it excited him immensely.

Taking a quick glance up, Tim saw the silent anger in her gaze as she stared hard at him. He almost pulled his hand from her lower leg, and wondered at his own thoughts—that he had wanted to touch her skin, and then he found he was able. He stopped pawing her calf and even eased up on the strength. It was the same look that he had often gotten growing up into adolescence. A look that told him, that he was in very deep trouble. She didn’t say a word, nor pulled her leg from his grasp but raised one eyebrow and looked down at his hand—the message clear. To take his hand off her immediately.

That was the next moment when he simply knew that she would not betray him since he had desired her to be silent. It was a stronger feeling than simple conviction, it came from deep within him. Tim simply knew he did not have to take his hand off her body if he didn’t want to. His only worry was that she would say something after this evening was finished. Almost as soon as he thought it, he also knew she would never speak to anyone else about what happened privately between them. He knew, because he is the one that ensured it. Somehow his own thoughts had manipulated her own and caused her to follow his unspoken wishes. Tim enjoyed the exciting images this gave him.

His mothers smoldering eyes never came off her only son’s when she unfolded the shawl to cover her legs and his pawing hand. For the next ten minutes, the young man felt every inch from her ankle to just behind the knee. All the while, conscious that his mother sat staring angrily at him, yet not saying a single word.

The next morning his mothers shrill angry voice awoke him, “Just what did you think you were doing last night young man!?” She was trying not to shout.

It was time to wake, and Tim sat up in his bed, to yawn and stretch. Thinking before saying anything he pondered the late evening he had after retiring to bed. The thoughts of control he had fielded and the warm touch of a woman’s body had giving his thoughts many images as he masturbated several times. Before falling asleep, he asked himself, what else can I do?

“Answer me Timmy!” She stood over him, hands on hips looking threatening.

“Oh... I just wondered...", he stopped clumsily, as he pondered the next words. He felt like being crude, like his friend. Yet, wondered what the reaction would be. Tim loved his mother very much, and never even considered that his fondling exploration the evening before had harmed her in the least. In fact he ventured to assume, incorrectly, that she secretly enjoyed it as much as he. “...what it felt like.” He did feel a little embarrassed at that moment.

She looked amazed and bent forward to bring her face down a few inches from her sons. “So you just decided to feel me up in front of your father and sisters is that it Timmy?” She was hissing her words and looked very dangerous at that moment.

It wasn’t a question that really needed answering and the young teenager felt his own anger rise. “Its not like I grabbed your tits or anything!” He chose her breasts to retaliate with since in this position he could again see her ample cleavage as she bent before him.

Her next move startled him, she quickly stood back up and slapped him across his face. She stood there in silent rage while he held his face. Nothing else was to be said, and his mother suddenly turned and left him alone. That was when he sent this next mental desire to her, that she would never hinder his enjoyment of her, even as she slammed the door to his room and left. Tim knew his command had taken effect.

In only a few moments, Tim was dressed and ready to continue the day. His face still stung where his own mother slapped him and his blood boiled with anger. He found her in the kitchen, alone and already cleaning the dirty breakfast dishes left by her family. She didn’t notice her angry son stand behind her and never knew he was there until hands suddenly took hold of her large mature breasts.

“What...?!” She tried to turn but found that the strong arms encircling her were strong enough to hold her firmly. The middle-aged woman also discovered that it was her son, as she was able to turned her face to look into a part of his. She didn’t try to struggle as soon as she had proof who it was. Hands tore at her homemade blouse about her breasts. The thin summer garment ripped in several places but the inexperienced hands could not tear the strong bra beneath.

“Please stop it Timmy!” She whispered almost to herself.

Not to be undone, the angry young man pulled one hand back from the large soft globes that he had roughly fondled to tug and pull his mothers skirt to her waist. The flimsy cotton panties beneath were easily torn from one leg and they dropped to her ankle.

The mother of four children felt her son fumbling with the buttons on his slacks and felt her breath come in gasps. Mrs. Wilson knew what was about to happen and dreaded it. Where had she gone wrong, she wondered? Tears rolled down her face.

The hard flesh of the male phallus pressed against her generous pale bottom. Her only son rhythmically pressed his body against her ass, pressing her firmly against the sink. The young man was too far gone and had lost most of his sensibility to the fiery feelings of his adolescent cock. The hand fumbled down between the two bodies. His slightly shorter body and her bent position gave him easy access to the crevice he sought. In his anxious movements and inexperience, Tim pressed the head of his cock against his mothers asshole.

“God no Timmy! Not there please.” She bent forward to allow him easier access to another possible pleasure spot for her only son. Yet his hand which mercilessly grappled her breast held her in place. It was the sheer tightness of her bottom hole as well as the anxious desire to plunge himself into her that caused him to bypass her anus. Fumbling about, he found her vaginal passage and felt the head of his young cock enter her.

The middle-aged woman gasped loudly, thankful that he had not continued upon his previous path. He plunged his hard teen cock deep within her partially wet sex until the kinky hairs brushed her smooth bottom. Tim’s mother bit her bottom lip as her only son began pounding frantically within her. The teenagers own animal groans echoed loudly about the kitchen while the jerking movements of his slim hips accelerated.

Tim lost his virginity that day to his mother, the first time he used his mind to truly get what he wanted. All his life she had been the maternal figure, the woman whom others would have to excel towards. Until recently, he had not known how desirable she truly was. Tim thought nothing but lust and desire when his seed finally emptied deep insider his mothers body.