The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter III (present)

Mrs. Leveque passed the legal documents across her desk to Tim Wilson. He smiled at the handsome woman and then placed his signature upon several of the documents. Taking a breather to calm his excitement, Tim looked up into the powerful woman’s eyes. Finally he stood and reached across the mahogany desk, hand extended. She finally cracked a smile and shook his.

“I never want to see you again. Correct Mr. Wilson?” Her small hand was dry and very warm. Tim realized it trembled only slightly and was tempted to enjoy this thirty-six year-old woman before he left.

She looked older. “Of course Mrs. Leveque.” She withdrew her hand then picked up the sheath of papers to ensure the younger man had completed them fully. This also effectively allowed her to ignore his confident gaze.

Still standing, Tim admired the woman seated before him. Remembering the sight of her as she thrashed under the fulfilled fantasy of incest with her sister and her husband. Who would have guessed this woman held such a passionate and kinky desire—held so long as she grew up with the slightly older sister—that lowered her upper crust breeding to that of a common slut. Tim smiled he remembered the sight of the gray haired woman sucking her own sisters tit, and then later, the sisters younger husband’s cock.

It had been so easy, thought Tim. While eating a early brunch one Sunday morning at a outdoor cafe down by the yacht club with Rob and while his friend chatted away about the merits of married life—a discussion that truly bored Tim—he browsed the minds of some of the female patrons. Mrs. Leveque, a newly divorced, but a rich and powerful woman sat eating brunch with her older sister. As the elder Leveque, both ladies maiden name, told about her eldest son’s endeavours at his high school, the younger sister’s thoughts blatantly devoured her sisters body and face.

After all these years, Tim was not surprised in the least, after discovering so many peoples hidden desires and fantasies. It was probably the paradox of the outward boredom of the rich handsome woman compared to her lecherous inner thoughts that forced his actions. That and the gray-haired sisters were both well-kept attractive upper crust ladies. Tim wanted to see there outer demeanor crumble in the face of promised sexual fantasies.

The rest was easy. Tim had introduced himself at the table, after making a bet with Rob that he could score with the “old broads”, and then began to mentally manipulate the older of the sisters. It was the younger sister who’s spirit he wanted to control—without his mental suggestions. When the older lady had departed to the water closet, Tim had dropped his pretense of being a gentleman and then told Mrs. Leveque bluntly what he had to offer. She was too surprised and outwardly disgusted by the younger mans offer to fulfill her “incest fantasies” with her sister that she hadn’t been able to say anything when the older woman returned. Before another word was said, the gray haired elder sister reached over and placed a crumpled garment into Tim’s lap. It was the old woman’s panties. Smiling at Mrs. Leveque, he gave the used under garment to her as a present and a suggestion for a “business proposal”.

Husband and wife had grouped up on Mrs. Leveque, the same woman that now read the documents slowly. They had been especially gentle and slow. The older man didn’t need any encouragement when his wife had suggested a threesome with herself and her younger sister. He had been all for it, only the presence of the quiet man in the corner had surprised him. But his sister-in-law had wished it. Tim had enjoyed watching the older threesome, the elder tired bodies, the almost identical sisters, the fanatical way Mrs. Leveque enjoyed the three hours. She rushed to enjoy all aspects of her sister, while only using the single average sized cock to quell the urges that only the male member can fulfill.

When it was over, Tim stood at the foot of the bed and asked to be alone with Mrs. Leveque. She was exhausted and spent, but had enough energy to pull a blanket over her pale older body. The married couple left. The deal was simple, that he could promise the use of her older sister for a hefty financial sum. Money was nothing to the powerful woman and she agreed even though it represented a generous percentage of her families fortune which she had taken upon herself to manage.

People would do almost anything for fantasy, or the promise of fantasy. Only Tim didn’t promise to fulfill a persons fantasies, he delivered. “Would you have slept with me to have your sister as your lover?”

Mrs. Leveque cringed at his question and looked like she was attempting to control her normal response. Tim had seen her at the most degrading and sexually enjoyable moment in her life, it wasn’t necessary to act the heiress with him. Yet, his look embarrassed her, as only he knew her secret desires and had seen her when she had enjoyed them. She looked up at the younger man, then answered, “No Mr. Wilson, I would not have slept with you.”

Tim smiled, and after a quick confirmation—knew that she didn’t even believe herself, but was hoping he believed her. So he queried her yet again, “Well, would you sleep with me to get another taste of what you enjoyed last Sunday?”

She set down the papers and placed her palms flat on the desk. “Are you reneging on our deal Mr. Wilson?” Mrs. Leveque was negotiating deals long before Tim had started to enjoy the ladies.

“Not at all. I was just wondering if you were willing to let me fuck you in the ass”, at that point Tim began to browse her thoughts, “if I could ensure you would be able to do the same to your sister?” He sat down on the edge of the desk, looking past his shoulder at the frowning face of the handsome woman.

She took a breath before she continued, “It sounds to me that you are thinking of adding to our completed contract.” Her voice conveyed displeasure and disappointment.

Tim realized the middle-aged woman was scared to death of loosing this chance he had offered her. To enjoy her own sister indefinitely, as a lover and sexual partner. So fearful of loosing another chance to fulfill her long-standing fantasies that she was even contemplating doing something that she felt was disgusting and dirty. Mrs. Leveque had never had anal sex before, nor would she ever consider it—except for this man and what he had to give in return.

“No, not at all.” He let his eyes trail down to the swell of her blouse before continuing. “Unless there is something you wish in return?” Tim, of course, already knew that there was—or he would never have followed along this line of questioning. “Perhaps you would like to watch your sister with her son?”

Her eyes shot at him, rage running through her. But that quickly changed as she realized her feelings could not be hidden from this “mind reader”, or her thoughts. It was something she had thought about, something that felt even more nasty that the lesbian incest she had now experienced the one time. “Yes, I would like to see that.” It would be no use disguising that fact.

“Perhaps you would even like to do more than watch?”

It was the second time he had seen the pale skinned woman flush. The first was when her older sister’s used panties were placed before her in the restaurant and she realized the outrageous words of the stranger were true. Her answer to his question was to nod.

“In fact, I bet your cunt is getting wet while we sit here talking about it?” He normally didn’t use such direct words, but for this prim and proper lady he felt malicious pleasure in watching her winch at the debasing language he used in her presence.

This time she became defensive and snapped back, “You know it is. So what? We haven’t agreed on anything yet!”

“No we haven’t. But I can picture the juices of your wet cunt sliding down to lube up the crack of your ass. Yup,” he smacking his lips hungrily, “I can just imagine the sight of your sloppy puckering asshole right now.”

Mrs. Leveque squirmed in her seat and silently looked down at her hands upon the desk top for a few silent moments. Then she made her decision and stood up. “I know you could make me want you—so why don’t you?” She came about to stand before him, her hands slowly gathering her loose woolen skirt inch by inch up to her waist.

He smiled knowingly and then snickered, “Because its fun to use your own desires against you.” The skirt was about the woman’s waist, her old fashioned huge white panties effectively covered everything. “You want to suck your nephews cock after its been inside your sister so bad that you are even going to let me fuck your virgin asshole.” Mrs. Leveque pushed her huge panties to her knees revealing the pale skin and thick bush of her sex to the young mans eyes. “In fact, I bet if I turned down that white ass of yours and left, you would follow to beg me to fuck your asshole.” She turned away from him and gently lowered her torso forwards onto her own desk. Her ass was raised high in the air waiting for him. “Isn’t that right Mrs. Leveque?”

She didn’t answer but, let go of her skirt as it was bunched about her waist, to reach around her ass and pull the pale cheeks apart. Then she waited.

It wasn’t the attractiveness of this woman’s bottom that excited Tim, but the fact that she was willing to bare herself for the promise of her own pleasure. He felt it was necessary for her to answer. “Well?”

“Yes, Mr. Wilson, you are right.” She spoke softly, almost as if hiding a secret.

“Right about what?” He was taunting her maliciously and loved every second of it.

The older woman was intelligent and knew what was expected from her. After a pause to reassure herself that his pleasure was fleeting while her reward would give her uncountable amount of pleasure. “Please fuck my asshole Mr. Wilson!” There was a certain amount of desperation in that voice—just the right amount to excite Tim.

That was enough for the horny young man, and jumped off the edge of the desk and came about behind the old pale raised ass. While he retrieved his hard cock from the confines of his slacks, he saw that she was indeed excited. The juices from her sex glistened thickly about the widened crack of her buttocks, as well as a generous flow was running down the inside of her thighs.

He replaced one of her hands prying a pale cheek away from the other then instructed her, “Now finger yourself Mrs. Leveque, loosen your asshole for me.” No matter how many times Tim played one of his games it never failed to excite him immensely. That is precisely why he continues to do it.

One trembling finger reached around herself and fumbled for her own puckered light brown anus. At first she simply tried to ram herself with the digit, but as Tim knew she would have to go slow. Thus giving him the pleasure of watching her humiliate herself even when she wanted this event to be complete as soon as possible.

The finger slowly entered into her tight rear hole.

Tim slowly stroked his hard cock while watching this woman prepare herself for him. This was why he had played this game with her, why he had used his energy for this woman’s incest fantasies. Mrs. Leveque was as much his slave as any woman who subjoined to his mental powers. The first finger was almost completely submerged inside the tight asshole.

“Would you enjoy that finger more if it was your sisters?” He slapped his hard penis against her pale buttock causing the older woman to grunt almost like an animal. “Maybe she would loosen that tight hole up for her son to fuck?” The high class woman moved another finger to the hole and now tried to force two digits into herself. “You sister could lick your slutty wet cunt while her own son enjoyed that tight ass of yours.”

It was obvious to both, that the words and degrading actions taking place in the large office was producing a effect upon the youngest Leveque sister. The older woman didn’t care for pretense any longer, the man waiting for her to loosen her own anus probably knew her fantasies better than even herself. She would do anything, spend any amount of money, fuck anything or anyone to fulfill those fantasies. The one moment Mr. Wilson had given her with her older sister had only increased her desire for more, rather than sated her.

“Please yes!” The voice, this time, had the pleading nature that Tim wanted to hear. “I want her”, meaning her sister, " to shove her tongue into my ass like this.” She forced both fingers deep, to the third knuckle within her asshole. “I want to suck my nephews cock and feel his cum all over my face.” Her body was rocking wildly against her fingers, much to Tim’s enjoyment. “Then feel my sisters tongue lick me clean. God for that I’ll do anything!”

Tim knew she would. He reached over and pulled the woman’s fingers from her own backside. Then almost roughly he lunged forward and sunk his cock into her loosened asshole. The scream was loud and painful sounding. Yet, in a brief second, she began to grunt in pleasure again and move her body against his.

“After I cum inside you, you will be able to enjoy your sister and her son any way you wish. Do you understand me slut?” He moved his hips and began to fuck her hard.

“God yes! Yes!” Tim knew the woman had an orgasm right then, more from the promise of her fantasy than his cock. He was far from finished and knew he would torment her asshole for a few more moments before pulling out to finish within her mouth. The rich old woman would lower herself and lick his cock clean before he left. He didn’t need to control her to know just how much she was willing to do for him.