The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter IV (past)

Since the moment he emptied his incestuous seed into his mother, Tim felt extreme guilt at what he had done. Not only had he done something he knew was wrong, he had also forced her. There was no way she had wanted him to rape her that way. Nor did she ever desire or entertain any type of physical relationship with her only son. It had been Tim’s own animal urge that caused the final encounter.

For several days Tim attempted to ignore his mother, to avoid even to be in her presence. Nothing was said from her, as he had mentally instructed her, but she did give him several disgusted looks before he was able to retreat from that gaze. Thankfully, they had not been alone or he was sure his mother would confront him on the incident.

As the days passed and turned into weeks, his guilt slowly dissolved. Nothing negative had come about his forcible actions. The only change was the different way his mother treated him. She no longer looked upon him in mixed company, and when they shared a look, it had elements of hatred and contempt. Nor did she ever give him the usual good-night kiss or the regular hugs. In face, she went out of her way to avoid her son, almost as much has he did to avoid her.

Tim didn’t know exactly what to do about it.

Sometime afterwards, Jerry and Tim sat on a low cement fence facing the busy main street. Jerry never once noticed how his best friend had been less than happy these last few weeks, nor was he likely to. In fact, this spot was where they liked to do the best girl watching. On a warm sunny day, the ladies of the town wore their best summer dresses to shop about town. Mostly they needed to walk by this spot to cross the bridge to either side of the main street. At the spot the young teenagers took, was the best place to watch them.

Jerry, as usually, was his most vocal when watching girls. “See that woman’s hooters Tim?”

“Mrs. MacDonald is like sixty years-old Jerry! Jeez.”

“Who cares. If you get to stick your face between those huge tits, you’d be lost for days.” He always laughed at his own jokes. “Whoa, look at them legs.” Every few moments, the young man made comments about every woman that crossed. It didn’t matter if she was young or old, fat or thin. Each had some physical part that appealed to Jerry.

Finally, after talking a long breath, Tim asked the question that had been nagging him for some time. “Why did you say my mom likes you Jerry?”

“Huh?” His friend turned away from two ladies across that street to look into his friend face. “I was just kidding Tim. You need to get some buddy, your imagining things.”

Before he could turn back, Tim continued. “So she never gave you any indication that she liked you more than what is normal?”

Smirking, thinking he found an opening to torment his friend. “Well there was one time.”

“Ya?” Tim leaned forward anxious to know the truth.

“Our feet kinda touched under your table and before I knew what was happening your moms toes were rubbing over my cock.” He forced himself to wear a serious face. “It didn’t last long but afterwards when your family was watching television and you went to the washroom she came over and squeezed my... well you know. She asked if I was a big enough boy to handle a woman like her and I told her my cock was. She took my hand and then pressed it against her big tit and leaned over to suck on my lip. At that point you came down the stairs and she returned to the dishes.”

Tim sat pale faced and trembling in anger. Jerry lost it and began to laugh. “What the hell are you laughing at?”

“You shithead. I’m kidding. Nothing ever happened between your mom and me. Jerry turned back to a young girl riding her big across the street, “Wouldn’t ya like to come back as a biyicle seat buddy boy?”

Tim wondered what was the truth, if anything at all his friend spoke of had any truth to it. If it did, he needn’t feel guilty at fucking his mother, but he would be extremely angry with his friend. His desire to know more seemed to funnel his thoughts towards his friend own head, and it was almost a physical feeling when Tim suddenly “listened” to his friends mind.

It was only seconds when Tim found out the things Jerry had related were indeed true, but not with Tim’s mother. They had happened between Jerry’s mother and his stepfather, things he witnessed not so long ago. The more he listened the more he found how just how much his best friend desired his own mother, also Tim’s mother, and every sister Tim had. It was the knowledge that his best friend shared a partial sexual relationship with his own older sister, the same one both teens had enjoyed watching on her bicycle months ago.

Jerry’s sister, Esmerelda, had slowly allowed her horny younger brother access to her room whenever she felt like it. After several late night encounters, Jerry had been instructed on how to eat his sisters sex. He was never allowed to touch her, except his tongue between her legs, or to massage her back. Esmerelda also liked to watch her younger brother masturbate and often ordered him to stroke himself while they shared a mutual masturbation moment. She was always liberal in her own touches and her hands often stroked her brothers cock. She also enjoyed playing with the spend Jerry shot out of his cock, often upon her stomach or legs. They had never had intercourse but Jerry was always hopping the next time he enters her dark room she would want him to “mount” her.

The information and how he came about it surprised Tim. He also felt better when he realized he wasn’t the only strange one to desire his own mother. It also forced him to realize there were more ladies in his own household that were attractive.

“There that one looks like your mom Jerry. Not a bad ass huh?” He turned to watch his friends reaction.

The young man watched the woman, then grinned at his friend. “Not bad. But my mom has a nicer ass.” She did too. Tim knew Jerry’s mother was attractive, not so much as his own though, but never before entertained any sort of sexual thought about her.

It was the private thoughts of his friend that reenforced his boldness. “Would you fuck your mom if you had a chance?”

Jerry’s smile disappeared, “Don’t ever say that Tim. Don’t ever fucking say that”

Tim again browsed his friends thoughts and realized that his friend often thought about a relationship between his own mother and him. It was his most closely guarded fantasy, as well as his most exciting. “Sorry Jerry. I just thought if I had the chance I would like to sleep with my mother.” Of course Tim had never told his friend that he had indeed lost his cherry with his own mom.

“Really?” Jerry frowned and then asked seriously, “How would you go about it?”

“Well I thought of a way, but we don’t have to talk about it any more if you don’t want?”

“No that’s okay buddy. How would you go about it?” His voice had taken on a conspiratorial sound.

“I’ve an idea, invite me over for supper and while your eating reach under the table and feel her up.” He made it sound like the answer was easy.

“What is that suppose to accomplish?” Jerry wanted to know more.

“Well since there are people at the table you wouldn’t get in trouble then. If she didn’t like it, you would get a lecture later. And if she did, she would not stop you. The least you would get out of it is a good feel.” Tim laughed at the astonished look on his friend face.

Finally the young man spoke up, “What do you know anyways?”

“I know that it works.” Tim had spoke up before he actually thought of it. Then he realized this angle of manipulating his best friend had its good points.

Jerry gasped, then asked, “You mean...”

“Yup. She won’t say anything either. In fact, I think she likes it.”

“Really? How do you know?” Jerry no longer had that know-it-all look and sat wide eyed waiting for the answer. Astonished at what he had learned and beginning to wonder if it could indeed work.

“Because she never mentions it. And I often get to feel her up.” Now, Tim was embellishing.

“You’ve done this often?” Jerry missed a sexy looking lady cross the street near them, so focused was his attention.

Not wanting to overembellish, already Tim was showing some of the uncanny abilities he had at manipulating people. With or without the powers of his mind that he would come to rely upon. “Just twice.” Tim didn’t want to lie too much, so altered the conversation. “Why don’t you invite me over for supper tonight?”

Jerry caught Tim’s conspiratorial look and smiled himself. The young man looked down at his watch unconsciously marking the time till supper.

Tim watched Mrs. Muller carry the bowl of cabbage and the extra plate over to the table. It was only a few hours latter, and she didn’t seem to mind that her son brought home his best friend for supper. It wasn’t the first time, and there was always extra food at the Muller house. Mr. Muller, Jerry’s stepfather, wasn’t expected home from the produce shop he worked at for a few more hours, again that wasn’t a rare occurrence.

It was the first time Tim had a chance to actually notice Jerry’s mother, as a woman not simply as a older person. Usually it was his attractive sister, Esmerelda, that held his young teenage hormonal attention. The middle-aged woman was a few years younger than Tim’s, but didn’t hold her age as well. The extra weight of her years stayed on her thighs, which seemed large to the young man. Also her breasts, on the small side, appeared low upon her bosom. As mentioned earlier, it was Mrs. Muller’s backside that was her best feature, that and her still handsome German face.

After browsing Jerry’s thoughts again, Tim knew that his best friend did indeed hold lustful incestuous thoughts about the oldest woman in the household.

As the food found its way to the table, Tim simply added a few commands into Mrs. Muller’s mind. If anything untoward as to happen, and Tim wasn’t sure Jerry would go through with it, the mother of two would act as Tim had suggested—docile.

Several minutes later, the food was being spooned out onto each plate and the small group were silent as they began to eat. Unlike his own household, the supper table at Jerry’s was usually quiet. Tim could see that his best friend often let his hand drop to his own lap but seconds later it would return, often trembling. When the main course was complete and Esmerelda got up to bring the pudding, Tim kicked his friend trying to get him to go through with the plan.

Just as Esmerelda placed the large bowl upon the center of the table, Tim saw Mrs. Muller suddenly stiffen then quickly looked at her only son. He simply watched his sister spoon out the pudding. Then Mrs. Muller looked towards every person at the table, and out the corner of Tim’s eye saw her jerk her body yet again.

Jerry kicked his best friend under the table this time and simply winked. The message was obvious. The plan was proceeding as it had originally been thought out. Wanting to continue the game, Tim quickly added another mental suggestion to Mrs. Muller. She would hate what was going on but, she would also find her body beginning to enjoy the lustful touches of her son.

Tim stole glances at the woman, as she tried to eat her pudding. She was crimson and often trembled. Tim thought about reading his friends thoughts to see just what was happening beneath the table but rather liked the ambiguity of it.

Suddenly, Mrs. Muller stood up and mumbled something about not being well before departing to her own room. Jerry smiled at his friend then brought the hand, that had been hidden beneath the table, to his nose and inhaled deeply. Esmerelda hadn’t noticed anything untoward at all that evening.

Laying in bed late that evening, Tim went over the days events. It had gone incredible well. Jerry was very excited at what happened beneath the dinner table that he wanted his friend to come back the next night for supper. Tim simply smiled, and mentioned not to abuse this new enjoyment too much. Moments before leaving the Muller house, Tim had suddenly thought to ask his friend about his sister. Jerry had asked why, and Tim answered, “I was wondering if she would go out with me Friday night?” Jerry changed the subject and walked Tim to the door.

The sexual stress of the day played upon his teenage thoughts, and his hand found itself between his own legs. His mind found itself drifting towards images of his own mother. It was only a few seconds into the fantasy when Tim realized that he may be able to make the fantasy come true. About every other wish he desired came true, simply by applying his thoughts to it.

Tim descended the stairs and entered the darkened living room. The only light in the cluttered lived-in room was from the moon light streaming through the large window. It easily revealed his mother sitting upon the edge of the couch wearing her nightgown and nothing else. As he had commanded, she had left her marital bed and went to the living room immediately and quietly. She really didn’t even know what was going on until her son stood at the foot of the stairs looking at her.

Nothing was said, and neither person moved. Tim watched his mother very closely and manipulated her with his mind. Mrs. Wilson stared at the floor, real fear running through her as the physical touch of her son’s mind caused her to become sexually aroused. She didn’t know why her body was getting excited, but she hated herself and her son at that moment.

Out the corner of her eye, she finally saw her son take slow steps towards her, while his pajama top felt next to him. She froze when she saw his hands easily undo the knot holding his bed bottoms and they also dropped to the floor. He was only a few steps away when she felt her own hands undo the knots holding her nightgown at her throat. She was amazed, and it was almost as if she was watching herself in the third person, as the same hands pushed the rough garment past her shoulders.

Mrs. Wilson felt her own moisture coating the inside of her thighs and was amazed at the amount of it. Her hands easily slid the single garment over her hips and past her bottom to let it drop to the floor. She sat naked facing her only son, more aroused than any other moment in her life. He stopped only a few inches from her. His hard adolescent cock a mere inch from her eyes. It was so close, she could smell his youthful masculine scent. She again felt her own hands slide down between her thighs and begin to manipulate her own sex. It was a rare moment when this middle-aged woman found time to enjoy masturbation, but never with anyone in the house let alone standing before her. The abundant juices soon coated her hands and she felt herself insert two fingers into her vagina. The second hand expertly manipulated her sensitive clitoris.

Tim watched, pleased at the results of his instructions, as his mother’s knees spread as wide as they could go. He could barely make out her hands between her legs, but knew what she was frantically doing. He could see her wide eyes as she never took them from his hard penis. When a single clear drop appeared at the head of his young cock she gasped out and began to pant, grind her body against her hands and licked her lips.

It was a natural decision rather than a conscious one, Tim simply moving his hips forward and watched as his own mother opened her mouth to allow his cock inside her. Things didn’t take long after that, and Mrs. Wilson began to moan against the cock in her mouth as her orgasm shot through her body. Tim’s own orgasm was a second behind hers, his sperm shooting into the hungry warm mouth in buckets. She never missed a drop, even with her own internal explosions going on.

Maybe it was youth, or the highly sexual day Tim just experienced, but his cock never shrank an inch. He pulled it from the sucking moist lips and saw his mothers tired yearning eyes stare at the bobbing manhood before her. Without a word, Tim’s mother rolled upon the couch letting her knees fall to the floor and pushed her shoulders against the cushions.

The orgasm that rocked her body, was the first one she had in years. And definitely the most enjoyable that she had ever experienced. Her body hadn’t stopped spasming when the, now, familiar penis entered into her over heated vagina. As the young body began lunging roughly against her, making sloppy slapping sounds, Mrs. Wilson wondered if the tears running down her face were from the intense pleasure she just experienced or from the knowledge of this new incest relationship she now had with her son.