The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tim’s Life”—Chapter VII (present)

Wendy closed the door behind her, leaving Tim and two of her students alone. As commanded she yearned to complete anything Tim suggested, this as one of those things. At his suggestion she had sent each of her students out to an empty class, one at a time. There Tim simply asked each a few questions then he sent them back. After all her students had gone, he had simply come to the door and told her to ask Samuel and Jean to stay after class. Then, he told her to leave them alone. She smiled enthusiastically all the while.

As was often the case, Tim gave those that pleased him a gift. For Wendy, was two female students in her class that didn’t fit into his plans. But would be an enjoyable addition to Wendy’s house. The two girls both came with attractive mothers and all four females would be more than submissive to the dominatrix.

“What are we doing here mister?” It was the mousy teenager who asked.

Tim ignored her question then simply looked into each of the fifteen year-old’s eyes. “You”, he pointed at Samuel, “have always fantasied about your mother. And you,” he looked at Jean, “have been in lust with your brother since you caught him jerking off.”

Both teens froze for a second then all at one they spoke up, “Fuck you mister!” Samuel jumped off the top of the desk and moved towards the door.

“Your sick!” Jean’s face became pale and her mouth moved but nothing came out.

Tim wanted to get both these young people to do what he wanted, without some form of mental control. It was the moments like this that he enjoyed the most. If his experiment failed then he can always fall back to forcing them to his desires.

These two teenagers were not the only ones within Wendy’s class that had fantasies about a family member. But they were from two of the richest families within the class. Tim smiled then spoke calmly, “A wise man wouldn’t leave until he heard what I had to say.” Tim looked at Samuel, waiting.

The young man stopped and turned about, crossing his arms, and looked to the floor, waiting. “Thank you Samuel.” Tim jumped up onto Wendy’s desk, sitting comfortably, while also forcing an awkward pause to the situation. “Now, if you two decide to do as I ask you will have your sexual fantasies fulfilled.” Samuel looked up incediblously while Jean simply sat frozen to her chair.

“Lets get out of here Jean.” The boy turned to leave. “This guys warped!”

“I’m warped? I’m not the one with the hole in the wall, or with pictures of his mom in a bikini in a metal box under the floorboards in his room.”

That stopped Samuel cold. He turned back to the stranger, “What?!” The silence gave him time to think, “How did you know about the hole? No one knows about those things?” The young man suddenly stopped, he must have just realized his words were confirmation.

Tim ignored the question and turned his attention to the silent stunned girl. “Well Jean, what about you? Have you told anyone about those little fantasies you write in your diary? Listen kids”, he emphasized the words “kids”, “your not the first ones to fantasies about a family member. In fact, my business is fulfilling people’s fantasies. Just like the both of yours.”

Samuel looked stunned while Jean was frowning, obvious thinking about Tim’s words. Tonight, Samuel, you are going to invite me to supper—Jean you will call and invite your brother to attend.”

“Your crazy.” The words were spoken with much less venom than the earlier ones. Yet, Samuel went back to his desk and sat down. “Whatever you have planned it won’t work?” It was asked as a question, and Jean was nodding dumbly at her classmates words.

“It won’t? I have never failed yet.” The young man looked suspicious but Tim knew it was no contest, he would everything asked just for the chance for the fantasy.

It was hours later, when the five people sat about in Samuel’s living room. The only adults in attendance was Samuel’s mother, Suzanne, and Tim. Jean had been surprised when her brother, Joel, had agreed to come to dinner and simply went along with the instructions. Usually the younger brother was a protagonist and a thorn in her side, while also being the pivotal point in her fantasies.

“Tell me Tim”, they had gotten past the introductions and were now using first names. Suzanne continued, “are you an instructor of some type? Samuel has been surprisingly quiet about your invitation.”

Tim looked in amusement at Samuel then turned back to the attractive forty something year-old mother. “No ma’am, I’m simply a business man.” He took a sip of the tea before him. “In fact I’m surprised Samuel didn’t tell you why I’m here.”

The young man jumped in nervously, “When is supper mom? God I’m hungry!”

“Its coming dear. Watch your manners please.” She turned back to the attractive man in the Italian double-breasted suite. “As you were saying Tim?”

Tim felt amused at what he was about to do to the polite mother. “Well, Suzanne, your son has been having lustful thoughts about you ever since he hit puberty.” Samuel started to cough loudly while Joel looked wide-eyed at the whole scene. His sister, Jean, simply stared at the floor, as if waiting.

The middle-aged woman had been prepared from the first moments Tim had walked into the very expensive nineteenth century house. She was startled but took another sip of her tea then looked from Tim to her son, as if waiting from more information. When nothing was forwarded, she asked, “Well Samuel, is this true?”

“God mom! No, of course not!” Samuel had turned white and had long since decided this was a bad idea.

Tim was smiling when he continued, “Its not? But what you the picture of your mom? You know, the one with the yellow knit bikini bottom riding up her bottom in Mexico last year.”

Suzanne trembled but didn’t say a word. “Its not true mom!” It was a comment on her good manners and patience that she kept her calm demeanor this far into the conversation. Tim wondered how far he could push her before she broke.

“Then its not true that you jerk off almost daily to that picture or all the other ones of your moms? Samuel, remember our bargain.” Tim forced his voice to sound dangerous, but only felt pleasure at the embarrassing tension in the air.

Suzanne looked surprised, “What bargain, Mr. Wilson?” Her hand was trembling constantly now and she often shifted her weight. Tim hadn’t noticed the new formality in her address of him.

Samuel looked lost and simply watched the scene unfold before him. “Its rather simple Suzanne, I simply told your son that if he invited me over that he would have his fantasy fulfilled. Namely, to have you as his sex slave!”

It was like the air about them was about to explode, but the wealthy mother nodded then asked, “And why are they here Mr. Wilson?” She nodded towards Jean and her younger brother.

Tim needn’t have browsed her thoughts to know she was playing for time, to dwell over what has been said to day. He decided to amuse her. “Well that’s the second bargain I made today. Joel is Jean’s fantasy.” Suzanne looked towards the two young people with disgust and surprise. While Joel spun his head about to look at his older sister. While she still ignored him, too nervous to even look up from the hard wood floor.

“My god, your serious aren’t you Mr. Wilson? You expect me to bend over this coffee table and let my son have me, don’t you?” She set down her tea, the cup was in danger of spilling with her trembling hands.

“I am serious Suzanne. In fact I’m always serious about incest.” The word seemed to sting all present, especially the two people who agreed to this dinner. Tim turned his attention back to Samuel, “Would you like to have sex with your mother as she said, over this table?”

“My god. No!”

Tim smiled, while Suzanne smiled almost in triumph at her son’s denial. “Then why is her pussy getting wet while we sit here?” Suzanne gasped loudly, which made everyone else realize Tim’s words were true.

A squeaky voice spoke up, “Mr. Wilson, my sister has agreed to this too?”

Tim was enjoying himself immensely. “Something like that Joel. But not so blunt as Suzanne and her son here. No, your sister is still a virgin and she simply wants you as her lover.”

“My l.. lover?” Evidently the thirteen year-old had a stutter. “Is this t... true Jenny?” He had turned to his silent sister.

It was the first words the teenager had spoken since entering the room. “Yes Joel, it is.” Tim was proud of the young lady—he knew she had to have guts to say confirm his words. Her hand reached out and took her baby brothers. Joel didn’t pull away, instead he started to smile.

“My god, what is happening here?” Suzanne’s voice was getting shrill. She turned her attention upon her son, “What will your father say when I tell him what is going on here young man?”

It wasn’t really a question and Samuel seemed to shrink into the large comfortable couch. “Actually I doubt you will say anything to your husband.” All eyes turned back to Tim. “Unless your son gives you permission.”

“My permission!”

“Of course.” It hadn’t been a question, but as usual, Tim did as he wished. “A woman always does what her master wants, and you Suzanne will do what your master wants. At all times!” Tim again put that dangerous edge to his voice.

The expensively dressed mother sat trembling in anger and frustration but didn’t move. Her son spoke up, “Mr. Wilson I don’t think this is a good idea...”

Tim interrupted, “You don’t? Then why is your cock hard?” Jean giggled quietly and Suzanne tried to see if Tim’s words were true. “I was serious when I said she was to be your sex slave.” Tim smiled at the angry woman. “And a fiesty one at that.”

The boy’s face was red, probably from embarrassment. “Mother is right, maybe this ...”

“Samuel?”

The young man answered politely but quietly, “Yes sir?”

“You don’t believe she is your slave do you?”

Samuel looked at his surprisingly silent mother nervously before answering, “No.”

“Then humor me, test her. Ask your mother to do something.”

The room was silent for several long minutes as Samuel simply looked at his mother contemplating the older man’s words. Suzanne wanted to scream out her anger, to jump up and slap her son for bringing this disgusting man into her house but discovered she could do neither. In fact the older woman sat silently, trembling in rage while glaring at her son, almost daring him not to do it.

“Take your glasses off mother.” The words were spoken almost in a whisper but no one missed a word.

Suzanne reached up with both unsteady hands and pulled her glasses off.

The second instruction was easier and came much quicker. “Take out the pins from your hair mom.” She slowly reached up and did exactly as her son wanted. Her long slightly graying black hair cascaded down her back.

Everyone in the room was amazed, except Tim, that she had followed her son’s instructions. Most of all Suzanne. She felt her veins turn to ice, and wondered if her son did have some type of control over her. She realized her body was trembling in anger and in lust.

“My god!” Samuel was obviously pleased and not a little surprised. “It actually worked. Mom, you did what I asked? I thought you were mad?”

Her voice sounded barely in control as she answered her only son, “Evidently Mr. Wilson is right... you are the master.” Her son gasped loudly while Tim smiled knowing it was as much his mental command that had spoken the words.

Suzanne looked to Tim in amazement—for the last few moments and the words she had just spoken. Tears seemed to be starting to form in her eyes. “Well Samuel, as I promised, your mother is now your slave.” The boy was nodding his head in amazed agreement.

“Spread your legs mom!” Tim was amused at Samuel’s behavior, like a boy with a new toy and knew he had been the same way years ago. Suzanne uncrossed her knees and moved her legs apart about six inches. It obviously was not enough, “More!” She closed her eyes and opened them as wide as her conservative skirt would allow. Yet by her son’s sudden look of pure delight it was obvious he had been able to see up to her panties. Tim wondered if it was light enough for the boy to see his mothers excitement, something else that he had conjured up with the other mental commands he had already given her.

Joel lowered his head to seen between the older woman’s spread thighs but was surprised when his sister pulled his faced around and planted her lips upon his. He quickly lost interest in the other woman when Jean’s tongue began to play with his.

“Now your sweater mom—take it off!” Samuel was speaking very quickly in his excitement and Tim wondered if they would ever have supper.

Suzanne lifted the garment over her head and threw it onto the group. She tried to hide her perky breasts with her hands but her only son was anxious for more. “Now the bra, show me your tits mom!” She reached around and unhooked the clasp before throwing the ridged white undergarment to her only son.

When her breasts were bared, both Joel and Jean could do little but stare in amazement at the first set of breasts they had probably seen. At least this close. Both boys had definite dents in their pants. Jean alone was uninterested in the older woman’s quickly revealed body, instead her attention was focused on her brothers ‘dent’. Tim saw Joel jump when his sisters hand first grasp his youthful manhood.

Tim was enjoying himself very much, yet he was starting to get hungry. “Suzanne get over to the coffee table and bend over. Your son is going to fuck you before supper.” She moved to comply. No one in the room realized it wasn’t Samuel’s voice that had commanded the elder lady, so enthralled with the actions that were going on.

It was only seconds until she was kneeling in the middle of the coffee table, her covered bottom facing her son. “Well Samuel, we don’t have all night—fuck your slave.” Everyone watched as the amazed young man stood up from his seat then lifted his mothers woolen skirt. Her panty covered bottom was revealed until her son slipped the garment past her hips to mid thigh.

Joel barely noticed his sister fumbling with his zipper until he felt cool fingers wrap about his hard young penis. A quick look at his sister saw that she was smiling hugely at her new lover, as if she was eager to please. The youngest male bent over to kiss his sisters hungry lips again, before turning back to watch the live sex show before him. Jean’s hand pulled her brothers’ towards her and pressed it against the mound of her sex, above her pants.

From the corner of her eye saw her classmates cock thrust towards the kneeling woman, and felt great interest in the actions being performed. Yet, she also desired more personal action with her brother right now. Jean wanted to kiss his ‘thing’, as she so often did in her fantasies.

Tim watched pleased at how easy it all had been. Jean was enjoying the new feelings she was undergoing while experimenting with her mouth upon a cock. Samuel was pounding like a jackrabbit in and out of his mother, the whole coffee table looked in danger of breaking. Joel could not decide which show he wanted to watch, his sister before him or incestuous fuck three feet away. He tried to do both, and his huge smile told everyone of his pleasure.

Of all the people present, only Suzanne wasn’t enjoying herself. She underwent the humiliation of her son’s commands and then the rape of her vagina as she took her son’s virginity. Her eyes were flowing with tears and Tim decided he had better modify her thoughts enough where she will continue to verbally be disgusted with what was going on, but secretly desire everything her son wished. She would also, never reveal the new relationship with her son to anyone, and would do her most to continue it.

Joel had been the easiest of the two, the only programming he underwent by Tim was simply never to hurt his sister in any way or to reveal their new relationship with anyone. Tim had nothing to worry about with Jean, she only wished to live out the fantasies she had imagined for these last two years. And she had many fantasies. Samuel, on the other hand, would have to controlled sightly. The young man would want to brag to his friends about his new slave, and probably even share her with them. Not acceptable, Tim forced him to never reveal his secret but to always enjoy her. It would always be his private enjoyment.

Supper went by quickly and quietly. Suzanne had served her guests without a word, everyone present had seen her at her humiliation. She was especially embarrassed when she screamed out her lovers name as her own orgasm appeared. Even as her spasms slowed, she was more surprised than anyone else at the strength and duration of her explosion. As to her son’s command, she only wore a kitchen apron and nothing else. Joel couldn’t take his eyes off her bare bottom or the breast that was visible out one side of the apron.

Halfway though the meal, Suzanne had dropped her cup to the floor when she felt her son’s hand upon her naked lap and the trembling had caused the accident. Her son pretended to be mad, his voice got louder and he demanded satisfaction in front of guests. Suzanne had begun to apologize to her son, pleading with him for patience. “Over my knee mother!” She followed his directions and bent over her son’s knee. It was a quick and hard punishment, with all spectators enjoying every slap of her pale shapely ass. Afterwards Samuel simply said, “You’ll get more after our guests leave mother!” Nothing else about the matter was said yet her blazing red ass was testimony to her punishment.

Surprisingly, it was Jean that asked the fateful question. “What do you get out of this Mr. Wilson?”

Tim smiling knowingly, took another bite of his dessert, then answered matter-of-factly. “I get several things, one is simply pleasure.” He could not help but smile hugely at this which caused Suzanne to begin trembling again. “And the other is power. You Jean, and Samuel, will help give me that power.” Jean nodded, a frown upon her lips. Samuel probably did not understand, he had no power. At least not yet. Someday, his father will die leaving him the reigns to a rich and powerful business. Jean stood to gain when her grandparents left her their money, political interests, and stocks.

Nothing needed to be said, Tim would obviously approach one of the teenagers when the time was right. And the others were either baffled or horrified at what was said.

Tim stood in the grand foyer and was saying his good-byes. He shook Jean’s and Joel’s hand, telling her, “You will make a fine couple.” And advice to Joel, “If you want to keep a woman happy, be patient and gentle.” Tim knew the young man would take his advice, he didn’t have a choice.

Then Samuel shook Tim’s hand, his head was back and he looked six inches taller. Sex and domination done great things to a young mans ego. As Tim very well knew. “Treat her like a slave, but never hurt her.” When Suzanne came up, Tim gave her a big hug and pressed his lips to hers. They spend several long minutes in a passionate embrace, french kissing, his hands groping a naked posterior. When they were finished, Tim gave one final mental command to the attractive mother, that she would come to Tim at a later date for his pleasure.

Then Tim simply turned and left.