The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TIM’S PLAYGROUND

by FiFi © 2004

CHAPTER 1

Tim’s sister Jessica flew up the stairs after school, wearing her new school summer dress. This year’s fashion was short and light, and like all the 16-year-olds in her class, Jess appreciated it’s cool airiness during the hot summer term. Tim also appreciated Jessica’s new dress as it gave him far more opportunities for peeking at his big sister’s knickers! Today, as he crouched hidden in an alcove, she wore her gorgeous navy blue ones. There was no one else in the house and so as soon as his sister was out of sight Tim raced to his room. Once inside he drew the lock and reached for his penis, concentrating hard to remember that fleeting glimpse of dark blue stretched across a taut buttock.

Jessica knew full well that her younger brother, three years younger but growing by the second, spent time spying on her. Though she had plenty of other admirers – being slim, dark and very pretty—she still found it hard to understand why her own brother would take such a keen interest in her or her underwear! Nevertheless she couldn’t help feeling quite special, quite sexy even, to have him nosing around her occasionally.

Later that evening the two of them were again alone as their parents, wealthy business people, were out at a party. Jess, still in her school clothes, sat on a swivel chair behind her father’s expensive oak desk, doing some complicated homework. Behind her loomed their parents’ vast bookshelves, crammed with large leather-bound volumes. Meanwhile Tim lay sprawled on a nearby sofa watching TV. Through the corner of his eye he could see his sister’s bare legs under the table. Being experienced in younger brothers Jess kept her knees clamped carefully together!

Concentration filled the room as the siblings pursued their separate activities. Jess glanced up and saw that it was probably safe for her to reach up behind her and fetch down a large dictionary without drawing attention to herself, or more particularly her short dress.

Unfortunately for her, Tim had been waiting for this moment, deliberately feigning interest in the TV. To his delight Jessica remained seated as she reached up behind herself. She twisted around but at the same time the chair swivelled with her and though she tried desperately to hide her knickers, inevitably her legs opened as she struggled to balance and straightaway she knew that her brother had glimpsed the flash of dark blue cotton, stretched tautly across her mound. She clamped her knees together, feeling her cheeks starting to glow red. Nobody spoke, but shortly afterwards Tim rose to leave the room. As he crossed the plush carpet she said ‘You’re disgusting, you know that?’

Tim turned to face her, wondering whether to pretend ignorance, but then just said nothing, turned again and left the room. Jess heard him running quickly upstairs followed seconds later by his bedroom door slamming shut and the bolt being drawn. ‘Disgusting’ she repeated to herself, as she resumed her work.

Tim’s masturbation had begun to take on even more significance in recent months. Not only was he now physically able to ejaculate several times a day, he found that in his imagination he could freely dispense with all inhibitions; Jess’s bare brown legs; Jess walking; Jess swimming; Jess lying in the sun; Jessica’s knickers…

After cleaning himself up he stared out of his window at the vast, well-kept acreage of his family’s garden. As he turned back into his room something caught his eye on the windowsill. Amongst the heaps of old toys, pencils and forgotten soccer-cards lay the ruby ring that he and Jess had sometimes played with as children. Picking it up he remembered some of the games they used to play, where the person with the ring was king or queen and the other had to obey at all costs, no matter what. He smiled to himself. Happy times! But then his smile faded. Jessica was a real woman now, he thought, and he was becoming a man…

For the next few weeks life continued as normal. The only difference being that the siblings’ parents were engaged in increasing numbers of business engagements, keeping them away from home sometimes for several days. When the summer vacation began their work patterns, if anything got even more erratic. During these times Jessica was officially ‘in charge’ and wasted no time in bossing her little brother about.

Finding themselves again alone one summer day, Tim brought the ring down to their parents’ covered poolside where Jessica lay resting on a comfy sun-bed. He’d been looking for an excuse to be near his sister as he knew she’d be wearing her swimming costume. Or maybe even her bikini…

As he approached he could hardly contain his excitement when he saw that a) she was asleep, and b) the gorgeous creature was indeed wearing her black lycra swimsuit. He walked as quietly as he could and when he reached the sleeping girl Tim just stood before her, staring mesmerized at his sister’s gentle mound. This would surely provide masturbatory material for weeks! If he could just reach out and touch her…

Suddenly Jess gave a start, and she was awake. Just as quickly Tim looked away and, pretending he’d just arrived, he said ‘Oh, I just found this – do you remember it, how we used to play kings and queens?’ Jessica looked up at her brother suspiciously. Pulling a nearby towel over her lower half she took the ring from Tim’s outstretched fingers. After a moment she smiled up at him, a smile Tim hadn’t seen for months. His sister was achingly beautiful, he thought.

He watched as she pulled it over her finger and for a few minutes they were children again. Jess said ‘Stand on one leg!’ Instantly Tim obeyed, and they both giggled their matching giggle as he nearly overbalanced. Then she said ‘Turn around’ and again Tim found himself doing as she commanded, almost before he’d had time to think about it.

Then it was his turn. As he took the ring from his sister’s fingers their eyes met briefly, and then Jess looked quickly away, saying ‘Go on then, say something’. Although her voice still sounded playful, there was a note of something more serious in her voice.

Tim said ‘Er, stand up Jess’. Immediately, almost before he’d finished speaking Jessica was standing in front of him and the towel had fallen away. Both siblings looked equally surprised at the speed of her reaction. As he towered over her slim frame Tim saw his sister’s small breasts heaving slightly though the swimsuit. He could feel his penis instinctively swelling inside his shorts.

‘Now turn around and go for a swim’ They both laughed at the speed with which Jessica obeyed, striding to the pool ladder and, turning toward him, she descended bottom-first into the water. Tim couldn’t help staring at the place where her legs met at the soft bulge of her crotch. Jess caught him looking and suddenly some uncertainty crossed her mind as she dropped into the blue water and swam around. After a few strokes she pulled herself out, and as she rose from the water she kept her eyes firmly locked to her brothers, challenging him not to watch her body.

She reached for her towel, covering her bottom half straightaway. The water had been a little cool and Tim could see his sister’s hard little nipples protruding slightly through her wet swimsuit. In a friendly way she said ‘I don’t want to play anymore Tim, OK?’

‘OK’ he responded, and then walked away turning the ring over and over in his fingers. Jess watched her brother go with a strange expression in her soft brown eyes.

CHAPTER 2

Three summers later, at nineteen-years-old, Jessica was unquestionably the most beautiful girl for miles around. She wore her dark hair at shoulder length, and she had grown just a little in all the right places. Her breasts, though small were the perfect shape for any man or boy, and her long brown legs were neither too skinny nor to fat. Perfect.

Tim meanwhile had grown enormously. The sixteen-year-old was to all intents and purposes a fully-grown man. Inevitably the boy’s libido had also increased several-fold, and his interest in his beautiful sister, and her undergarments, had if anything increased by an even greater degree.

This summer, the siblings’ parents had announced that they were flying away to Europe for an extended business trip, which would last for more or less the whole college vacation. And so it was that their children were left to fend for themselves, this time for several weeks.

Next to the covered pool was the family gym, through the open window of which Tim could here loud music playing. Jess was obviously working out to her new aerobics tape.

Tim approached the window and peeped in. There indeed was his gorgeous sister, looking stunning in a short dark-red pleated skirt and a loose-fitting white tee-shirt. She wore her hair up in a simple bunch and as she stretched and worked her firm body, her black hair bobbed and flew about in time with the beat.

Tim knew that he just had to watch. Recently his opportunities for spying on his sister’s knickers had diminished greatly as she was now much more aware of him than before. Quietly he slipped behind her through the open garden door and made a discreet nest for himself in the locker room. From here he could watch his sister unobserved through the glass just a few feet away, and straightaway he could feel his usual stirrings as Jess really went hard for it, pounding herself about to the music. She was completely oblivious to her brother’s presence as he quietly took out his penis and began to masturbate.

‘Oh god, don’t stop now’ Tim breathed as the music died away. Looking through the glass he could see his sister doing some stretching exercises. Suddenly he caught a glimpse up her skirt of her white cotton panties as she positioned herself on the ground with her legs apart and her bare feet flat on the wooden floor. And then to her brother’s utter amazement his sister slowly raised herself into the ‘crab’ position, right in front of him! Immediately he was looking straight up his sister’s skirt, directly at her crotch. Oh man! It was just like his own personal porn show! Looking down for a moment he pounded his now massive erect penis until he was seconds away from a tremendous orgasm – and then he heard his sister’s voice say ‘Tim what the hell are you doing?’

Tim spun round, his cock gripped in his hand, but was unable to stop himself from ejaculating, squirting jet after jet of semen out onto the rubber floor. He looked up at his big sister, his eyes almost pleading in embarrassment and finding himself speechless.

Jess looked incredulous. ‘You are totally…oh my god…you’re disgusting, do you hear me? You sicken me….oh god look at the mess you made!’ regaining her composure she placed her hands almost triumphantly on her slim hips and said ‘You just keep away from me you understand? You’re just a pathetic little boy…you…you CREEP!’ With that she stalked away to the house.

Needless to say Tim kept out of his sister’s way for several hours. He was careful to eat separately and stayed mostly in his room. Late in the afternoon he again heard the music playing in the gym, only more quietly this time as Jess had locked all the windows and doors.

Tim kicked his bedside chest angrily. Man! How he fancied that bitch! The door of the chest swung open and several pieces of old junk spilled out onto the carpet. Amongst them was the ruby ring! Since the episode by the pool he’d more or less forgotten about it. Idly he picked it up and turned it over in his fingers.

The germ of an idea took root in Tim’s mind. Suddenly the idea was fully grown and without stopping to consider the consequences he strode purposefully from his room and down to the gym, pushing the ring onto his finger as he went.

He could hear the bass-track pounding inside. Obviously Jess was working out again. For some reason Tim felt himself filled with a powerful confidence. He could visualise once again that scene a few years ago by the pool; how his body had towered over his sister; how her breasts had heaved; how she’d descended into the pool at his very whim!

At a break in the music Tim hammered on the locked door. After a pause he heard Jessica shout ‘Go away, pervert! Do you here? Just…get outta here!’

‘Jess, I need to talk to you’

‘I said go away, CREEP!’

An idea occurred to him.

‘Jess, I command you to open this door’ Within seconds Tim heard the key turn in the lock! He barely had time to register the consequences of this before he found himself once again standing before his beautiful dark sister.

Her face wore an expression of complete astonishment. ‘How come I…I mean…I didn’t mean to….’ Her voice trailed away.

Scarcely able to contain his excitement Tim pushed passed her into the gym. Holding the ruby ring in front of her face he said ‘Jess, lock the door’. He watched her slim body turn and her arm reach out for the key. He looked at her long brown legs, and at the place where her thighs disappeared under her mini skirt. His sister turned the key in the lock with a ‘click’ and as she turned he looked at her breasts poking through her tee-shirt.

The music re-started and the siblings stood together, neither quite knowing what would happen. Tim was the first to recover. ‘Keep dancing Jess’ he ordered, and despite wearing a deep frown on her beautiful face his sister immediately resumed her aerobics.

Tim stood in front of her, transfixed by her gorgeous body. Now that he was standing in front of her, and not cowering in some hiding place, he was able to enjoy the show to the full; her frequent high kicks accompanied by tantalising flashes of her white panties, her bobbing black pony-tail accompanied hypnotically by the movement of her firm rubbery breasts.

The CD finished and Jess found the courage to look her brother in the face. ‘Why is this happening? How are you doing this to me?’

Tim didn’t answer. He was still staring at the girls slender hips, imagining…imagining: the two of them; entering Jess…his Jess…riding her…taking her…

Not answering her questions he suddenly said ‘Do your stretching exercises, now’

By now Jessica was furious at her brother. She felt her body begin it’s stretching routine. Why couldn’t she stop herself? By now she too had begun to remember the incident at the pool. What was it with that ring?

She was jerked from her reverie by the sudden realisation that her brother was about to witness the same part of her exercise routine he’d seen earlier. With total horror she felt herself sink down to the floor; felt her legs spreading and…oh god…he was watching, looking, right up her skirt, right in front of her open legs…

‘Stop!’ Tim ordered.

He was crouching down now between her open thighs.

‘You fucking bastard!’ was all Jess could manage.

Slowly, deliberately Tim reached forward and lifted the hem of his sister’s skirt.

‘Get OFF me, you BASTARD! Get away from me you PERVERT!’ she was screaming with anger now.

Tim lifted Jessica’s skirt right up and pushed it onto her flat tummy. As he feasted his eyes upon his sister’s panties he could only mutter ‘Wow!’ to himself.

‘No. No way! Stop it!’ and then, more pleadingly ‘Tim…please…please…’

He sat back upon his heels for a moment and, tearing his eyes from his sister’s pantie-mound he lent sideways and looked into her beautiful terrified eyes. ‘Don’t worry, I’m not going to fuck you’ he said. There was a pause before he continued ‘But I want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen’. And that was all he said. With that he undid his shorts and his erect penis sprang free, causing his sister to gasp in horror.

Straightaway Tim began to masturbate in between his sister’s open thighs, staring intently at the soft white gusset of her knickers.

‘Oh my god. Stop it! Get AWAY from me…I….I HATE you!!’ But Jessica found herself unable to move. He started to rub his cock violently against her inner thigh, his breathing becoming faster and faster.

Seconds later she heard Tim groan and then she felt a sudden ‘splat’ ‘splat’ against her pantie-crotch as Tim ejaculated against her knickers. Straightaway she could feel the wetness against her thigh and in her crotch, as her brother’s hot sperm began stringing down onto the wooden floor of their parents gym.

When Tim had finished he slowly wiped his cock along his sister’s inner thigh, smearing a trail of sperm right next to her knicker-elastic, before sitting back on the floor to rest. Throughout, he’d been unable to tear his eyes from Jessica’s mound.

Still unable to move, Jess found herself unexpectedly defiant ‘Feel better now, pervert?’ She almost spat the words.

Tim recovered himself and pulled a tissue from his nearby shorts pocket. He made as if to clean his sister’s thighs but she quickly said ‘Oh for gods sake let me at least do that’.

Tim said ‘OK, clean yourself up Jess. Clean your brother’s spunk off your beautiful white knickers!’ With that she felt herself released and she straightaway began wiping away the long silvery strands of slippery white jelly, holding her short skirt up under her chin. Although she was angry, furious really, she still felt a strange curiosity. She found herself watching as Tim pulled his shorts back on over his now limp cock. She looked quickly away when he stopped and met her eyes.

‘This is just the beginning for you and me, my beautiful Jessica’ he said

‘You what? You WHAT?’ she was shouting again, getting to her bare feet so that her skirt fell back into place. ‘You are a fucking pervert.’ And then with just a hint of doubt in her voice she continued ‘You’ve got no chance with me, bro, no chance at all. And do you know why?’

Tim looked at her, his eyebrow raised.

‘ ‘cos…cos you couldn’t do it could you, huh? You had your chance and all you could manage was a little itty-bitty wank against your sister’s panties!! Pathetic!’

For a moment Jess feared she’d gone too far. Her brother stood up and came in front of her, raising his hand as if to strike her. Jess flinched, expecting a stinging slap. But instead she felt two strong hands reach forward and grasp her breasts through her tee-shirt.

Looking very dangerous indeed, her brother replied ‘Like I said, Jessica, this is only the beginning for you and me’. He moulded her breasts strongly in silence for twenty or thirty seconds, looking straight into her brown eyes. She couldn’t move, she just had to take it. Inside her mind she was too terrified to speak further.

As he walked away she felt her body resume at least some of it’s former independence and with it the humiliation was replaced by anger. Deep, burning revengeful anger.

CHAPTER 3

‘Get outta here! I said get ou…oh. Oh…n..no…no…please’

Jess had emerged from her shower wrapped in her robe, to find her brother advancing purposefully into her room. For a moment she imagined that he was coming to finish what he’d begun earlier, and she retreated somewhat, keeping her bed between them.

Instead Tim stopped and had a long lingering look at his sister from her gorgeous slim ankles up to the top of her beautiful dark wet hair.

‘Time to choose an outfit, Jess’ he said. As he spoke he threw open wide her closet doors with a crash, making Jessica jump. He began roughly sorting through the garments hanging in neat rows, so different from his own untidy closet which had been a ‘no-go’ zone for years.

‘Here!’ he said ‘Put this on’ He threw across Jess’s old school summer dress.

‘But I can’t wear that any more! It’s way to small…and short…I…’ But the look on her brother’s face was enough for her to realise that she wasn’t being given a choice.

‘Oh, and your dark navy-blue knickers I think’ he said, catching her eye and with a distinct leer in his voice. ‘and er, NOTHING else, understand? Let’s make up for some lost years, shall we? Dinner in five minutes!’ He was smiling horribly now as he left her alone in her room.

Minutes later Tim was sitting on the bottom stair when he heard his sister’s bedroom door open. He looked up and grinned from ear to ear as Jessica came across the landing and started down the stairs. Looking up, he could see that his sister’s old dress was indeed now unbearably short, the slightest movement revealing her dark blue panties. As she slowly descended Jessica struggled to pull the dress as low as possible, but somehow the effort made her look all the more attractive as she tried to cover her modesty.

Tim stood-up at the bottom and waited for her to reach him. When she arrived he put his arms around her waist and said simply ‘Kiss me Jess’. Jessica could not resist her sibling’s direct order and, reaching up, she began to kiss him deeply and passionately. Because Tim was so much taller she had to stand on her tiptoes as she melded her mouth to his, and in the long mirror Tim watched her panties come immediately into view.

As he pulled apart from her she breathed ‘You bastard’

Ignoring her comment, Tim made her walk closely beside him, with their arms around each others’ waists, to the kitchen where he had prepared their meal.

As they ate together Tim made Jessica sit on a high stool in front of him. After a few minutes he held up his ring finger and said ‘Jess, please undo your top few buttons – I want to see your breasts’. Jess put down her fork and was horrified as she looked down and watched her own fingers straightaway open each fastening one by one. As she undid the last button and pulled apart her dress she felt herself reddening deeply as her brother feasted his eyes upon her exposed udders.

‘Nice, very nice’ he said, and then ‘I can’t see your knickers properly, please open your legs’ Jessica cursed inwardly as she felt her thighs immediately spring open. ‘That’s it…now…just lean back a little…oh wow!’

For the remainder of the meal Jess cringed under her brother’s gaze. When he eventually rose to leave the room she could see a large tent-pole in his shorts.

‘Fucking bastard pervert’ she muttered to herself, taking care to avoid being overheard. She closed her legs and re-buttoned her dress.

A short while later Jessica heard the shower running in her brother’s room. She never really knew what power it was that drew her towards the source of the sound, but nevertheless she found herself in her brother’s bedroom very quickly.

The sound of spraying water was much louder in here, she realised, so loud that someone actually taking a shower would surely have no idea that another person was nearby – a person who perhaps felt compelled just to take a peek into the shower-room.

Two startling sights met Jessica’s eyes: for the first she could immediately see that her brother was vigorously masturbating as he showered; and for the second, the ring! The ring! There it was, lying glinting on the windowsill.

Reaching into the room she quickly curled her fingers around the small piece of shining metal and stone, slipping it deftly onto her left ring-finger. A thrill of pure sexual arousal flooded through her slender body. So much so that she resisted the urge to run away, instead choosing to linger a few moments to watch her brother through the steamy glass.

She didn’t have long to wait as within seconds she heard Tim grunting her name loudly, ‘Jess, oh Jess….urghh…urghh…uurrrggghhh!’ and then several white jets of her brother’s spunk spattered onto the inside of the glass.

Feeling suddenly supremely confident Jess quietly left the room unobserved. ‘Nice’, she said to herself, ‘Very nice!’

As she entered her own room Jessica was very careful to lock her door behind her. She ripped the schooldress from her body and threw it disgustedly aside. Wearing only her dark blue panties she flung herself onto her bed. She was very angry, perhaps more than at any time in her life, but above all she was very, very horny. She raised her ring finger to examine the ring once again.

Straightway a fresh surge of pure lust surged through her body. She saw that her nipples were already hard as little bullets, and she knew without even feeling herself that her vulva was open and dripping wet. Excitedly Jessica ripped her panties down and plunged her fingers deep into her body; with two, three and finally four fingers she began to masturbate frantically.

Across the hallway Tim emerged from his shower feeling calm and well satisfied. He admired himself in the mirror and, reaching for the bottle of aftershave that Jess had bought him for Christmas (so sweet, and yet so sexy, he thought) he suddenly stopped.

Was that Jess shrieking just now? Surely his ‘sweet’ big sister wasn’t…wasn’t…my God…she WAS! Jessica was quite clearly having a massive orgasm in her room!

Tim reached for the ring. The ring! It was gone!

CHAPTER 4 (part A)

Tim stood helplessly by the poolside showers wearing only his shorts and awaiting his instructions. A short while later Jess appeared carrying two glasses of water on a tray, looking for all the world like the most beautiful sexy waitress Tim had ever seen. Setting the tray down on a low table she handed her brother one of the glasses. ‘Drink this. All of it’

‘Why?’ he asked, not taking the glass and instead keeping his hands firmly by his sides.

Jessica looked at him. Suddenly she felt pure anger erupting inside herself. Putting the glass down again she turned to her brother and screamed ‘Because I fucking say so, BASTARD!’ As she screamed the words she raised her fist and slammed it hard into his testicles.

Now it was Tim’s turn to scream, this time in agony.

Unmoved, she held up her ring-finger in front of his face. ‘Drink the fucking water, ass-hole’

This time Tim didn’t even hesitate. In fact his hand had already taken the glass before he’d had time to consider.

As he drank, Jess boldly reached forward and grabbed her brother’s balls through his shorts. Tim almost choked on his water and gave several sharp cries of pain as she rhythmically squeezed and released his gonads.

She knelt to replace the glasses and deliberately hitched her short skirt up for an instant, teasing her brother with a flash of her dark blue panties. With a quick smile she said ‘I’ll be back in half an hour – oh but, hey, you won’t be going anywhere now will you, loser!’

Before walking away she suddenly moved close to her brother and this time slipped her right hand down his shorts. She could feel that her brother’s penis was semi-erect. Taking the base of his shaft she pulled his cock into the fully-erect position, so that his bell-end protruded from the top of his shorts. She put her lips tantalisingly close to his, so close that he yearned to kiss her, and she whispered ‘No pissing, no masturbating, understand? Not till I come back’

And then she was gone and Tim was left alone.

Twenty minutes later and Tim was desperate for a piss. He felt his full bladder would burst if he couldn’t relieve himself soon.

When the door swung open Tim noticed that his sister’s cheeks were flushed; his own experience of wearing the ring made him realise straight away what the gorgeous creature had been doing. For a moment the twin aches of his sore balls and his bursting bladder left him, as he imagined his sister on her bed, legs apart, frantically working herself…

And then she was in front of him, her hand immediately around his swelling cock. ‘This way’ she ordered, pulling her brother roughly by his dick. She led him like an animal over to the diving board.

‘Lie on here, big boy’

Obediently Tim lay himself on his back along the length of the board.

‘Let your arms and legs drop down each side’

Tim did as he was told, but as the outline of his penis and balls were now highly visible (and vulnerable) he began to ask his sister what she was doing.

‘That’s none of your damn business, ass-hole’ she interrupted, as she herself climbed onto the board and crouched between his splayed thighs.

‘Jess, I really need to pee…’

‘Really? Is that so! Now, tell me, big man, here’s something I’ve often wondered. Can you pee with an erection?’

‘Erm. Yes. Yes I think so, but…’

‘Ok, lets get you a bit stiffer shall we? Start masturbating’

‘What? NO! I can’t, not with you, y’know, watching over me…’

She grabbed his bollocks through his shorts and said ‘Why not, big boy, it’s not as if I haven’t seen your little spurts of cum before now, is it, hey?’ With the last few words she gave a brother’s testicles a vicious squeeze.

‘AARRGGHH…oh god, please stop…ok…ok…I’ll do it!’

Carefully Tim raised his right hand and took hold of his penis. From where he lay he had a really good view up his sister’s skirt and so was able to bring himself close to orgasm very quickly.

His sister smiled mockingly down at her prone brother as he pumped and pumped his shaft. Inwardly she thought ‘pathetic jerk’ but even so a part of her became quite aroused by the display, particularly as she knew that it was she herself who was the object of her brother’s attention. She spread her legs a little wider and straight away Tim grunted loudly, clearly on the brink of coming…

‘Stop!’ She said

Immediately Tim stopped his pumping, and a look of pained disappointment showed on his face.

‘Now piss for me, little boy. Piss long and hard just where you are’

Tim flushed with acute embarrassment as he felt his penis erupt and a huge and powerful arch of urine shot from his bell-end and soaked the whole of his upper body.

Jessica laughed out loud with delight as her brother sprayed uncontrollably, the yellow piss splashing loudly into the pool below them. She was amazed at how it kept on coming and feeling emboldened she grabbed the boy’s dick and waved it about, all the time shrieking with laughter as she painted his body and face with his own piss.

When he was finally done his face was crimson with humiliation.

‘Honestly bro, you are totally DISGUSTING!’ she said, still giggling. Then she shuffled herself to the safe end of the board and took a hold of her brother’s left ankle.

‘Time to get clean piss-pants!’ Then she tipped him bodily into the water with a tremendous splash.

She walked to the end of the board and watched him splashing around for a while, before ordering him out. She made him dry himself and then lie down on some nearby rubber mats.

‘I’ve nowhere near finished with you yet, little boy’. Jessica straddled her brother where he lay, prone and unable to move. Tim stared up at his big sister, helpless. As usual she wore no more than a simple white tee-shirt and a very short, loose-fitting dark red skirt. On her left ring-finger the ruby glinted at him, mockingly; the tiny gold band whose powers they were only now discovering.

Chapter 4 (part b)

Tim’s body felt like lead, and his mind reeled as he realised that he was now completely under her control. He could feel her firm bare thighs around his waist. Against his stomach he could feel his sister’s soft mound through the dark blue cotton of her knickers. Despite his situation he felt his usual arousal where his sister was concerned.

‘You’re disgusting, aren’t you! What are you?’ As she spoke Jessica reached backwards and, slipping her hand down the waistband of his shorts she seized her brother’s soft balls once again.

‘Aarrgh…ok, ok I’m disgusting…aarrgh!’

She lifted her short skirt so that he was staring straight at her panties and then gave his balls another vicious squeeze. She could feel Tim’s penis stiffening as he stared at the place between his sister’s legs.

‘In fact you’re not just a disgusting bastard, are you? You’re a fucking disgusting pervert bastard as well, aren’t you? God, I can’t believe it! You get horny looking between your own sister’s legs, don’t you….bastard!’

‘Aaarrgh…!’

‘Say it, bastard’

‘Aargh! I’m a fucking disgusting pervert bastard…aaarghhh!’

‘You want to fuck me, don’t you, bastard? You’d really like to be in here wouldn’t you?’ As she spoke she pressed her fingers into the soft mound at the front of her knickers, the material becoming stretched enough to reveal the outline of her labia beneath. Now she could feel her brother’s balls beginning to churn in her hand; his erect penis involuntarily twitching.

Mockingly, Jessica opened her legs even wider and thrust herself forward so that her pantie-covered crotch was just inches from his face. With her free hand she continued to squeeze his helpless testicles, whilst with the other she provocatively rubbed her fingers up and down the outline of her sex slit.

‘Well’ she whispered, ‘let me tell you something…you will NEVER, EVER even touch me, let alone HAVE me. Do you understand, bastard? You’ll never feel me with your fingers, HERE…ummmm…like I am right now, understand? Ummmm…feels…mmm…really, really good...’

Jessica could sense her total power over Tim. Previously she’d been unable to imagine how teasing her brother in this way, fingering her dark blue cotton, would cause such excitement within herself. But now she could feel her own sex juices starting to flow and for a brief moment she considered masturbating to full orgasm right there in front of her brother.

The sense of erotic pleasure at this prospect served only to heighten her overall sexual arousal. She continued to squish and squeeze her puffy labia through her panties, loving the power and control. ‘You’d like to though wouldn’t you?…you’d really love to feel me here, wouldn’t you…hmm? I said WOULDN’T YOU…hmm?’ She clenched her fist around the base of her brother’s cock.

‘Aarggh! Yes! Yes I would, I admit…aarggh!’

As she continued to thrust her hips at him she could feel her brother’s penis now swelling to enormous proportions as he stared and stared up his sister’s skirt.

‘Don’t you dare ejaculate, bastard, d’you hear?’ With that she let go his balls and shuffled backwards and crouched upon his long penis which was now protruding fully from the waistband of his shorts and lay erect across his lower belly. Slowly she removed her white tee-shirt so that her beautiful pert melons sprang into view, each topped with a long hard little nipple. She saw him staring, and felt his penis twitch beneath her. ‘What, do you like my tits as well, bastard?..well, do you?’

‘Yes…yes I do very much’ he stammered.

‘Well, you fucking little pervert, I think I’ll have to dream up a punishment for you wont I!’

Drawing her knees up high under her armpits Jessica paused a moment allowing her paralysed brother to drink in the view of her bulging crotch wrapped in the soft pouch of her panties and resting upon his pulsing cock.

She rocked slowly forwards, gently pressing her barely-covered sex along the length of his shaft, knowing that the sensation of having the back of his penis partially enveloped in her pantie-covered labia, mere millimetres from her vagina, would be unbearable for him. Accordingly, her brother moaned in a mixture of fear and intense pleasure.

She smiled down at him with an expression of mockery and loathing. ‘Not so big and strong now, are we, little boy?…and…oh!…what have we here?’ She placed her thumb and forefinger around the tip of her brother’s penis, whence an advance party in the form of a small trickle of sperm had emerged. Her mockery turned instantly to anger. ‘Bastard, how dare you ejaculate without my permission’

She stood up quickly, pulling his shorts down to his knees. Taking careful aim she stamped her bare heel hard into his exposed testicles.‘Take THAT!’

‘Aaargh…oh god…aaargghh!’ Real tears of pain appeared on his cheeks.

Undeterred, she moved forward so that she stood over his face, and he was looking straight up her skirt. ‘What do you see?’

‘I…I can see your…your…knickers’

‘Really? What color are they?’

‘Dark blue…I…’

‘Now what do you think?’ She had deftly unzipped her short skirt and thrown it aside so that she now stood before him, her hands on her hips, dressed only in her panties. She looked stunning with her firm breasts heaving slightly and her dark hair cascading onto her shoulders.

Chapter 4 (part C)

His eyes drank in all of her, coming to rest inevitably at the gentle dark blue cotton bulge containing her sex. Again she knelt over his face, this time spreading her legs as wide as she could. With her left hand Jessica pulled her knicker-elastic upwards, making the outline of her fleshy slit clearly visible. With the other hand she again began rubbing and squeezing at her cunt through the soft cotton, inches from her brother’s bulging eyes.

And then suddenly as if bored she straightened herself and pulled her knickers down right in front of him, revealing the luscious pink swirls of her sex organs for the first time.

Her brother gasped in excitement as his sister, now completely naked, continued to pleasure herself. He watched in amazement as she knelt, staddling his head, and began to openly masturbate herself in his face.

Her fingers expertly stimulating her clitoris until it became bright pink and swollen, whilst at the same time her other fingers began to dart in and out of her slippery opening, causing her outer sex labia to spread and swell. She half-closed her eyes and almost lost herself in her sexual arousal until she heard her brother let out an involuntary moan.

Looking over her shoulder she could see her brother’s penis twitching violently as a further small trickle of semen oozed from the small round ‘o’ at it’s tip.

‘What’s up, bastard, see something exciting?’

‘Yes..oh god YES’ he replied

‘Why, what can you see, bastard?’

‘I…I can see…your cunt’

‘How dare you use such common words, bastard. Tell me exactly what you can see’

‘I can see…everything…your…your sex...your clitoris…and…and…’

‘And what? What else can you see?’

‘I can see up your vagina’

‘Hmm…now wouldn’t you like to look RIGHT up? …hmm?’

‘Yes, oh God yes …’

She smiled in amusement at his earnest answer. Was she really such a turn on? She knelt even closer before him and with both sets of fingers she wantonly peeled apart the outer and then the innermost petals of her sex, exposing all of herself to her brother so that he could see far up into the dark pink passage that was his sister’s vagina.

‘Now what, bastard? What would you most like in all the world right now?’

‘That’

‘That? Whatever do you mean? Please speak clearly, bastard’

‘I want your vagina, I want to have sex with you, I must enter you right now…please...I must fuck you right now this second…’

She looked down between her legs at his penis, now puce in color, and at his balls now visibly taut and ready, despite the punishment they’d received earlier.

She looked back up at him, her dark hair slightly dishevelled. God, Tim thought, but she was so beautiful.

‘Well, you know what, bastard, you never will, not EVER do you understand?

Just who do you think you are? Most other little brothers would never hope to get this far with a big sister.’

‘Please, I must fuck you Jess, please. I’ll never spy on you again if you let me have you…’ But Jess was shaking her head with an expression of disbelief and loathing in her eyes

‘First, you’ve looked up my skirt and seen my knickers, and now you’ve seen me naked! God, you’ve even seen right up my vagina, for God’s sake!’ Jessica felt herself becoming increasingly turned-on by her complete control, both sexual and otherwise, over her powerless brother. She continued ‘If you think you’re ever going to have sexual intercourse with me, bastard, you’re gonna be REAL disappointed.

‘Please, please let me Jess…I really REALLY fancy you, I always have…I’m desperate for you…please!’

Saying not a word she knelt even further forward spreading her thighs as wide as she could. Again she reached into her crotch and peeled open her already massively engorged sex. ‘It really does look mighty welcoming in there…doesn’t it, bastard?’

By now Tim was speechless, his face contorted with pure frustrated lust as he stared into his sister’s open cunt.

Suddenly she said ‘Hmm…d’you know, after all that water I think I need to pee RIGHT NOW!’

For a second Tim looked at her in alarm as she was still straddling his face. Then he watched, startled but relieved, as she manoeuvred herself down until her legs were each side of his thighs. All the while he kept staring and staring at his sister’s sex.

With the fingers of her right hand she carefully spread the front of her labia and, keeping her eyes firmly on his but still with perfect control, she released a powerful jet of steaming hot pee from her slit, soaking the back of her brother’s penis. She moved her hips around so that she could concentrate her aim, up and down, around and around the swollen tip, so that her hot golden liquid flowed unstoppably down his length, soaking his balls and the bed beneath.

Her brother shouted out ‘Oh God…I…’ and then ‘…urgghh….urgghh….urgghh…urgghh….’ He simply could not prevent himself from ejaculating massively and frantically, his white boy milk spurting and spurting uncontrollably, mixing with his sister’s pee to form a torrent of combined sibling juices.

Laughing, she rose from him, leaving him unable to move on the matting and with a great pool of sperm and urine dripping down the sides of his stomach.

Chapter 5 (part A)

The afternoon sun shone warmly through the tall windows of the palm room. She wore a black, one-piece swimsuit and, lying back on one of the comfy sun-beds Jess suddenly felt blissfully happy and sleepy. She closed her eyes and smiled.

What a pathetically useless chunk of meat he was! She imagined him, still stretched out by the pool. What a loser! As her mind began to drift she said aloud to herself ‘great body, though, pity he’s such a jerk’.

She giggled to herself and wriggled her body deeper into the cushions. Idly she moved her hands up to her nipples and gently massaged the firm little nubbins, teasing each until they became taut and erect, poking up proudly through her swimsuit. Hmm. He really was quite the hunk though.

Almost casually she allowed her right hand to slip down over her flat tummy, enjoying the sensation of the soft tightly hugging lycra, until, spreading her legs a little, she could softly cup the taut mound of her sex. She smiled again at the memory of her brother’s convulsing hips as he sprayed his cream. The sight of all that white goo spurting out of his tiny hole! Mmmm! Gradually she lost herself in her own private thoughts, her fingers expertly exploring her gentle groove, catching some inner rhythm as she slid easily around herself…

Somewhere far off through the tall windows came the drone of distant traffic. Apart from the squirrels scampering about in the nearby trees, no other sounds broke the peaceful silence…

Reaching orgasm Jessica allowed herself a tiny cry, bucking her hips as she took some imaginary spurting penis deep into her body. At last her breathing became normal and the girl gave a long satisfied sigh. She stretched lazily back, basking in the warm gentle sunlight – and fell asleep.

* * *

Jessica never found out how long he had been standing there, or how much he had seen. Nor did she later remember what had awoken her, but she would always remember what came next!

As she came to, she found her arms and legs strangely heavy. So much so that she was...unable to move her limbs! As Tim stood over her, leering, she quickly grasped the situation: the roles had become reversed! No sooner had she tried to turn her head to look at her ring finger then he stepped forward, holding his own left hand up in front of her face.

The golden band caught the late afternoon sunshine and dazzled her momentarily, until she felt her brother’s heavy bulk straddling her as she had straddled him. This, she quickly realised, was not going to be at all pleasant.

She took a sharp intake of breath as she felt his bare legs on each side of her, and though he wore only his shorts they felt hard and rough next to her soft swimsuit. He leaned forward and took his sister’s beautiful face in his hands and said ‘Kiss me, Jessica, hard’.

Immediately she felt herself sitting up and wrapping her arms tightly around her brother’s neck before once again yielding passionately to him, opening her mouth to accept him and by return probing his mouth with her tongue. She was repulsed intensely both by her brother and by herself. After several minutes Tim allowed her to pull away and she said ‘You’re disgusting, I hate you totally’.

He sat back from her for a moment, sitting himself squarely upon her mound. Almost casually he raised his right hand and slapped her viciously across her face. She went bright red, tears springing up in her eyes as she fell back on her elbows.

‘Aaarghh…!’

‘Now kiss me again’ he ordered, and this time as he spoke he reached forward with both hands and took a firm hold of Jessica’s breasts through her swimsuit, one orb in each hand. He began to mould and squeeze each tit, enjoying his new-found freedom to explore every aspect of his nubile older sister.

Again she couldn’t stop herself from immediately responding to her brother’s command, perhaps even more strongly than before. She held Tim’s head to hers as she worked her mouth against his and all the while she could feel him wantonly squeezing and kneeding her udders, stimulating her nipples with his thumbs. After several minutes he pulled away and stood up beside her, level with her thighs, allowing his eyes to travel languidly over her gorgeous body, taking in her face, shoulders, breasts, waist and of course the soft V of her crotch.

He frowned. Somehow she had managed to close her legs a little. Still frowning he began to remove his shorts, all the while staring into his sister’s beautiful face. ‘Open you legs’ as he spoke he kept staring into her eyes until she felt compelled to look away.

She felt herself adjusting her legs as instructed.

Finally he kicked the shorts aside and his huge bulbous bell-end sprang outwards. She began to realise that her brother must have been standing watching her masturbating on the sun-lounger for some time, as already she could see a small tickle of sperm oozing from the tiny eye on the tip of his penis. Jessica found herself watching in fascination as his huge swollen tool bobbed about – and then he moved purposefully toward her and she felt her stomach turn with fear.

Suddenly she gave a sharp intake of breath ‘Hhh...what are you DOING…get…get OFF me!’ Without any warning her brother had reached down and had cupped her crotch. Through the soft material Tim calmly began to stimulate his sister’s vagina.

‘Get OFF me!’, she was really shouting now. ‘You NEVER touch a girl in her …in her most private parts…get OFF!’ With revulsion she felt her nipples automatically hardening and could sense that her vulva was moistening.

‘On the contrary, I’ve only just begun’ the boy replied ‘and besides, a little earlier I seem to recall that you were more than keen for me to have a proper look at you! And…mmmm…ooh…Jess, you feel really nice, here!’ As he spoke he began to rub his sister quite hard, finding the outline of her fleshy slit beneath the flimsy gusset of her swimsuit.

She recoiled, as best she could without physical control, in disgust and horror at her own body as her hips began to move rhythmically against her brother’s fingers; at her natural bodily instinct to prepare for sexual intercourse.

Chapter 5 (part B)

The other thing she knew was that she was dying for another pee.

‘Stand up’ her brother ordered.

She felt her body obeying his every command, just as he had obeyed hers that morning. Jessica stood before him, arms by her sides, the black swimsuit hugging tightly around every beautiful curve of her supple young flesh.

Her brother towered over her as they stood face to face. He held her by her slender waist and pulled her toward him so that her breasts pressed against his bare chest and he could feel her hard little nipples through her swimsuit. He moved his erect penis so that it was vertical between them, sandwiched between their lower bellies. ‘Kiss me’ he said. Jessica yet again found herself wrapping her brown arms around Tim’s neck and kissing his mouth passionately.

His hands drifted down over her slender hips and then behind her, following the leg elastic of her swimsuit until he held his sister by her buttocks. As they continued to kiss Tim clamped his fingers ever tighter around her firm flesh and pulled her up to him. Jessica could feel the back of her brother’s cock pressing hard into her stomach. Eventually Tim allowed her to pull away, and again she stood before him. Her breathing was faster now, her cheeks flushed with the effort of kissing him.

‘Turn around, slowly’ Instantly obeying, she slowly rotated so that she was facing away from him.

‘Now spread your legs’ Again, Jessica did as she was told, opening her legs just a few inches..

There was a pause. She wondered what was happening when…whack! Her brother had smacked her hard across her buttocks.

‘Ow…what was that for?…OWW!’

Whack…whack…whack…!

‘Oh God…stop it…oww…arghh…arghh…AAARGHH!’

She shrieked out after each blow, more in humiliation than pain, as Tim continued to apply correction to his sister.

There was a pause, and then she felt her brother carefully pulling the elastic of her swimsuit up over her pert arse, first one cheek and then the other so that her buttocks were almost completely exposed to the cool air, save for the swimsuit now bunched tightly inside her crack.

She couldn’t see his face, but if she had, then a further shudder of fear might have passed through her slender body, for his eyes had become narrower and his teeth were now clenched in concentration as he resumed slapping his sister’s gorgeous now near-bare bottom again and again.

After a further twenty or thirty blows Tim’s penis had become totally rampant, standing vertical atop his taut balls and with a silvery strand of semen stretching downwards from it’s bell-like tip.

Then suddenly the smacking stopped and instantly she felt her brother’s hands all over her body. He seized her breasts in both hands from behind and gave them a truly vicious squeeze, causing her to scream in pain. Before she’d had time to recover both his hands were at her crotch, squishing the material of her swimsuit deep into her slit. Now she screamed and screamed, bending double in an effort to escape, feeling her arse pressing directly against his erect cock, it’s quivering tip somehow burying itself right in her crack and pressing the swimsuit into her.

The more she struggled the further his penis seemed to penetrate, pushing the swimsuit up into her anus. At the same time Tim simply dug deeper and deeper into Jessica’s cunt, forcing the black lycra up into her sex opening as well.

Her screaming became almost hysterical as Tim forced and forced his hand up her pussy until suddenly in the struggle she felt herself loosing bodily control and her hot pee suddenly began gushing from her slit, drenching through the crotch of her swimsuit and soaking over her brother’s hands and the back of his protruding penis.

Tim was suddenly beside himself with fury “You…you fucking bitch, how dare you! Only I can tell you when you can piss, BITCH!’

‘But if YOU hadn’t done…done…THAT, I wouldn’t have…I mean it wouldn’t be…’

But now it was Tim’s turn to scream. ‘God, I’m going to punish you now…get…get down…get in the crab position…NOW!’

‘No…I…n..no…pl…please…I…’

But Jessica felt her body sink to the floor, completely beyond her own control, and then her hips rose and she felt her legs spreading until her pubic mound stuck upwards and vulnerable, the swimsuit still partially pressed into her now highly visible slit.

‘Wider, fucking bitch!’ She spread her legs as wide as she could leaving herself totally vulnerable.

‘You’ve brought this on yourself, bitch’ he whispered. He lifted his foot and placed his bare toes into his sister’s soft crotch. Taking deliberate aim he raised his foot and kicked her hard in her cunt.

She screamed in pain of course, but this seemed only to serve to heighten her brother’s arousal. He took hold of his penis and began to masturbate openly. He raised his foot again and this time struck her even harder, using his heel this time to slam viciously into the softest part of her body.

Jessica collapsed to the floor screaming in pain, her soaking wet swimsuit and buttocks slapping wetly onto the linoleum. Her screams were overtaken now by violent sobs of pain. She clamped her hands around her aching crotch.

‘Remove your hands this instant’

‘Please…argh…please don’t hurt me…argh…any more…I beg you…’

He went to her and forced her legs apart once again. To his amazement the girl was continuing to pee quite openly, her yellowy fluid spurting uncontrollably from her sex and passing straight through her gusset. He placed the head of his penis into the black material that covered the entrance to her vagina so that his sister’s piss flowed over and down his cock.

As she continued to sob he leant over her. Through her tears she could smell his scent, a mixture of sperm and the cheap aftershave she’d bought for him last Christmas. She could see tiny beads of sweat on his forehead, his cheeks flushed with excitement.

But most of all she could feel his rock hard penis pressing and pressing against her, the delicate gusset of her swimsuit offering scant protection to her sore labia.

He said ‘You are to go and get changed, bitch. You are to wear a white tee-shirt, that short dark red pleated skirt you always wear…oh, and my favourite white knickers, those semi-see-thru ones I saw you wearing on Sunday. Then you are to meet me by the pool.’

Chapter 5 (part C)

She tried to get up but he held her there by his penis ‘Oh and when you come back I am going to take you Jessica, do you understand?’ He never used to call her by her full name. Usually he called her ‘Jess’. The sudden use of her full name sounded a lot more frightening. ‘We’re going to have sex together, you and me, my darling’ As he spoke he pressed his penis even harder against her, pressing her swimsuit about an inch up into her sex.

She looked straight into his eyes and after a pause she breathed ‘Never!’

Not for the first time, she regretted speaking so hastily, for Tim’s animal instinct was now in full flood, a potent cocktail of anger, pride and total lust. The temptation to respond to Jessica’s defiance by simply taking the bitch there and then was almost overwhelming. Looking down at his shaft protruding from his sister’s barely covered slit he could imagine how easy it would be to wrench her gusset aside and to plunge up her vagina in a single stroke.

However, by a monumental effort he managed to restrain himself (for now) and instead he withdrew his cock – leaving the swimsuit pressed well into her slit—and ordered Jessica to kiss him again.

This she did immediately, and Tim contented himself with jamming three fingers into her swim-suited slit and holding her there for some ten minutes, whilst Jessica kissed and kissed his open mouth.

Eventually he pulled his mouth away but kept his fingers in her slit. He said ‘Before I fuck you I’ve decided that you will suckle my penis first’

Jessica opened her mouth to protest, but seeing the expression on her brother’s face she thought better of it.

‘Do it now’ he ordered simply, and then added ‘and when I ejaculate you are to swallow the sperm, do you understand?’

Jess nodded. She shuffled herself down his body until her brother’s massive organ was right next to her beautiful mouth. She had to lift her left leg over him so that he could maintain his grip on her pussy through her swimsuit.

She hesitated, staring at the bulbous purple bell. She could smell her brother’s musky scent.

‘Suckle my penis, bitch, suck me off and swallow my sperm…NOW!’

Slowly Jessica opened her sweet lips and wrapped them fully around her brother’s cock, taking the first few inches into her mouth.

‘Ohh…yessss…’ Her brother gasped in excitement.

As instructed the girl began to suckle, using her tongue to roll around the slimy head and giving short sucks. Immediately she could taste the salty strands of Tim’s semen. At the same time Tim’s face became a picture of ecstasy and he began to thrust his hips so that his penis pressed deeper and deeper into his sister’s throat.

He quickly became ready to climax and as he did so he dug his fingers even more violently into Jessica’s barely-covered cunt, causing his sister to shriek.

‘Don’t stop now you fucking bitch’ he screamed

Jessica quickly recovered her rhythm and seconds later Tim erupted in her mouth. Frantically she tried to swallow as more and more sperm blasted into the back of her throat. Try as she might she couldn’t swallow all of it as her brother continued to squirt in powerful jets for a further eight or ten times.

Finally Tim’s pulses of spunk began to subside and he released his vice-like grip on his sister’s slit.

Immediately Jessica sat up, taking advantage of her brother’s instinct to rest.

She felt totally revolted by what she had just done. She reached down and carefully adjusted her crotch, pulling the swimsuit gusset out of her sex.

He opened his eyes and said. ‘Wait just there, bitch’ Jessica sat still. As she looked down at him he saw that she had got some of his sperm in her beautiful dark hair and across her cheek, and a further thick white strand stretched from her parted lips and began stringing down from her chin.

Tim watched in fascination as the silvery strand, so recently inside his own body, stretched down onto the top of her swimsuit above her heaving breasts.

She followed his gaze and reached up to wipe the strand away.

‘Pull down the top of your costume and rub it into your tits, Jess’ Numbly his gorgeous sister obeyed and Tim could already feel his penis swelling again as he watched her pull her arms from her swimsuit and pull the garment down over her top half so that her beautiful udders swung free.

Without hesitating Jessica massaged the white jelly-like substance into her breasts and nipples until they were stickily shiny with her brother’s sperm.

‘Now come and kiss me before you go to get changed.’ His sister obeyed by lying down beside her brother at once and wrapping her arms around his neck.

At first Tim kissed his beautiful sister more tenderly, allowing her to enjoy (he thought) the feeling of her brother’s tongue teasing her gently. But soon, at Tim’s instigation their mouths began to lock more passionately, and he allowed his right hand to travel down over his sister’s hips, finally coming to rest on her left buttock.

He traced the line of her swimsuit elastic as it curved down over her taut flesh, pointing the way, he knew, to the exquisite pleasures of his sister’s vagina…

‘Go and get changed, Jess, it’s time’.

CHAPTER 6 (part A)

He heard the door swing and Jessica returned looking totally stunning in her short skirt and tee-shirt. She walked towards her brother with surprising confidence, her beautiful slim hips swinging her skirt provocatively. Her bare feet made hardly a sound on the wet linoleum. Tim stared at his sister’s firm brown thighs as she approached. To her brother she was as near perfect a human female as he could imagine. God! He was going to take this bitch!

She stood defiantly before him, her face flushed and filled with anger. ‘Stop looking at me in that way, you bastard!’

Tim smiled ‘In what way?’

‘Like you’re really gonna fuck me or something’ She looked furious as he continued to stare up and down the full length of her legs. ‘Cos let me tell you, little brother, there’s just no wa…..AAARGHH!’

Her brother had slapped her viciously across her beautiful face. She staggered and lost her footing. Before she could recover Tim grabbed his sister by her slim shoulders, spun her around and slammed her face down onto the rubber mat.

As she fell her short skirt flew up briefly over her waist and he glimpsed her white panties. He crouched down and then slowly and deliberately pushed his hand up her skirt from behind. Finding his sister’s soft pantied crotch he began digging his fingers mercilessly into her bulge.

‘Arrgh…get OFF me, get OFF ME!’ But of course he ignored her and holding her down with his left hand he began to determinedly squish and squeeze his sister’s sex organs through her knickers. Man! He’d waited a lifetime for this!

Again, just taking his sister there and then crossed his mind, and again he managed to restrain himself.

He stood and crossed the room. He picked up a nearby stool and brought it back over to where his sister still lay.

‘Stand up’

Shakily, Jessica pulled herself to her feet. She attempted to adjust her knickers by putting her hands up under her skirt, but then thought better of it, dropping her arms to her sides as she saw her brother watching her.

‘Place your right leg up on the stool’. Still he watched. She knew he could see her panties, she felt him staring hungrily up her skirt. Her humiliation was growing by the minute. ‘OK, now bend over’ As he spoke he positioned himself behind her, crouching down and looking straight up her skirt from behind. She could feel his eyes burning into the area covering her pussy and she felt herself going crimson with embarrassment.

He walked around the beautiful girl, all the while masturbating quite openly, before reaching for her left thigh. Tim placed his fingers around the firm brown flesh just above the knee, and slowly moved his hands upwards under the hem of her short skirt, his heart racing. Finally he reached Jessica’s knickers and proceeded to fondle her, following the delicate lines of her elastic up and around her hips, buttocks and inner thighs, before plunging wantonly into the area covering his sister’s vulva.

‘Oh…aarggh! You’re disgusting, you know that? What’s the...aarrggh…matter, can’t you get a real girlfriend?’ By now Jessica had recovered from being struck and was again feeling angry and humiliated as her brother continued to openly fondle her slit through her panties. ‘Can’t you get to touch a girl’s panties like a normal boy then?’

For once Tim didn’t respond with violence. His mind was already on his next moves, but nevertheless he responded ‘But I have got a girlfriend now…YOU!’

‘Me? I’m not your girlfriend! I’m your sister for Christ’s sake!’

But Tim was no longer listening. ‘Jessica, get up on the table’. Again he revelled at the flash of white cotton as she pulled herself up onto the nearby table. She kept her legs firmly closed and held down the hem of her short skirt as far as it would go – which was not far at all.

Tim sat himself comfortably on the stool so that he was positioned to look directly up her skirt. ‘Open your legs, my darling’

‘I’m NOT your darling, you bastard!’ All the same Jessica opened her knees a small crack.

Her brother was breathing fast now. ‘Wider’. As her knickers came into view Tim began to stimulate the head of his penis, slowly rubbing the tip between his thumb and forefinger. ‘Wider’. The more she exposed the more uncomfortable Jess became.

‘Now raise your left knee until it’s up under your armpit’ Jess’s face was very red now. ‘Now your other leg’ For a while he remained silent. But then suddenly his hands were in her crotch once again, pressing and squeezing and manipulating her flesh through the shiny almost see-thru material.

‘Now, very slowly, I want you to show me your vagina’

‘No way, you bastard. How dare you, I…’ She stopped. Her brother had begun to stand up, looking very menacing indeed.

He sat slowly down again as Jess reluctantly reached down, and slowly moved her gusset aside so that her brother could see the fleshy pink gash of her sex organs.

Tim was breathing fast and his penis twitched visibly. As she held her panties aside Jess felt terrified by the proximity of her fully exposed sex to her brother’s massive organ, swaying just inches from her vagina.

‘No! show me properly’ So with her fingers his sister reached across her exposed crotch and this time she carefully peeled apart her outer and then her inner petals until Tim was once again staring far up into his sister’s cunt.

As she held herself open he reached with his fingers and began to slowly explore his sister’s sex. She drew in a sharp intake of breath when she felt her brother gently push his index finger into the entrance to her pee-hole, and then again as she felt him carefully pluck at her clitoris with his thumb and forefinger.

Jessica’s humiliation had reached new levels as she then felt her innermost petals opening in response to her own brother. She shut her eyes and uttered ‘You fucking, fucking bastard’; for she was no longer in control of her own body.

In a flash of anger Tim stabbed two fingers, then three, directly into the girl’s vagina.

‘Aaarrgghh! Oh god!…aarrgghhh!’ Suddenly Tim stood up, the stool crashing backwards. He began to drive ever deeper into his sister’s loins until moments later his whole fist was inside his sister’s pussy.

Jessica screamed in pain and humiliation, her heart pounding in terror as her brother violated her utterly.

Chapter 6 (part B)

‘So, BITCH, how does THAT feel, huh?’ As he spoke he jabbed his fist up and down inside her vagina, her plush lips now stretched tight around his wrist.

‘AARRGGH! Oh..g..god…pl…please please stop…ow! Aaarrgh!’

‘You said once that I’d never even touch you HERE, bitch! Now look…here, see? I SAID LOOK!’

His sister bent her head to look and saw her legs splayed wide, her skirt right up over her tummy and her white knickers pulled mercilessly to one side. Emerging from her cunt she saw her brother’s hand moving viciously up and down. She could feel the tips of his fingers probing her cervix far up inside her vagina.

‘Aarggh! Aaarghh!….alright…aaargh… Look, I’m sorry, alright? I’m sorry I did those things earlier, OK?…AAAARRRGGGHHH!’

Somehow now her brother had got his free hand underneath her and had pulled her panties up over one firm buttock. He stabbed his middle finger deep into her anus. Quickly following with other fingers, probing her tight puckered rear opening until he was well up inside her. He could feel his other hand already inside her body, and he held her there, in total ownership, almost wondering what to do next.

‘Aaarrgh…just…arrgh….please…argh…don’t do…argh…IT…argh!’

‘What exactly do you mean, bitch?’

‘I mean, please don’t, you know…fuck me…AAARRGGGHH! I’m not on the pill…I’ll be sure to get pregnant….aarrgghh!’

‘I own you now, bitch, I can and will do exactly as I please with you. And I can tell you one thing for an absolute certainty, bitch. And that is that we are going to have sex together. Over the next few weeks I am going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you…in HERE, in my darling sister’s lovely squishy “most private parts” as I think you so charmingly described them!’

‘No!! Please, I mean it…aarrgghh!…please don’t…’

Tim casually removed his hands from his sister’s orifices. ‘Stand up!’ Shaking, Jessica dropped down from the table stood before him, so that her red skirt flopped down again. She looked dishevelled now, her face sweaty and flushed with fear.

‘Now take your knickers off and give them to me’

‘Nnn..no! Please, please Tim, please don’t make me do this’ Though as she spoke she felt her hands automatically reaching up under her skirt and start to pull her panties down.

‘By giving me your knickers you are offering your womb to me, do you understand?’

‘No, no I’m not…no…please…please!’ But already she was handing the flimsy cotton garment to her brother.

‘Now, turn around and lift you skirt up at the back’ Visibly shaking, Jessica did so, exposing her beautiful bare bottom to her sibling.

Speaking now in a hoarse whisper, her brother said ‘Open your legs Jessica… wider…now bend over just a little…stop…just there’

Smack!

‘Aaarrggh…ahgh..!’

Smack!

‘Aaarrggh…ahgh…!’

Smack!

Chapter 6 (part C)

Jessica’s bare buttocks quivered as her brother repeatedly slapped his sister. He knew that his slapping and her rhythmic cries of pain in response were bringing him very close to the edge now.

Reaching forward he pushed his right hand up between his sister’s thighs and into her neatly trimmed bush from behind. She screamed again as he pressed his middle finger in a single stroke far up into her exposed vagina.

As instructed Jessica continued to hold up her skirt and now he came very close behind her, rubbing his penis around her bare bottom and tracing a thin line of sperm over her taut buttocks. Spreading her arse cheeks, and still holding her impaled by her vagina he allowed his thumb to gently penetrate the girl’s sphincter, causing a further cry of humiliation from his subjugated sibling.

For balance he encircled her slim body under her armpits in his powerful left arm. He could feel her gorgeous small breasts pressing against him as he lifted his sister bodily by her vagina, before placing her deftly down onto all fours. He flipped her short skirt up over her back once again and continued to hold his girl by her orifices for a few moments. He had never known his penis to be so engorged and so ready…

Slowly he withdrew his fingers from her soft flesh with a slippery sticky sound and quietly he muttered ‘I’m going to fuck your vagina now Jessica’

‘No!… Please, I beg you, not in my vagina…please…please…not in my vagina…no…no please….…AAARRRGGGHHH!!’

Her brother had chosen this moment as his cue. Holding her by her hips and now with ultimate and absolute control over her helpless body he slid his erect penis quickly and easily fully up into his sister’s slit. She screamed, one long piercing scream for mercy which echoed around the pool, but no one would hear; the only effect being an immediate further swelling of the nine inches of penis now forcing it’s way up into her body.

She could feel her sex chamber stretching to accommodate her brother’s huge shaft, and cursed as her vaginal muscles began to instinctively welcome him into her body, alternately squeezing and contracting to encourage maximum penetration.

For Tim it was the most exhilarating moment of his life. Reaching forward, he pushed his hands up his sister’s tee-shirt and seized Jessica’s taut, dangling udders, squeezing the two orbs viciously.

Now her screams became rhythmic, serving only to heighten his desire. He began to thrust deep powerful strokes, forcing his penis up into the girl’s cunt as far as it would go, until his balls slapped against her pubis. Hearing him begin to grunt she tried desperately, through her tears, to reason with him.

‘Please…aargghh…please stop just for a minute…’

‘urgh…urgh….urgh’

‘PLEASE! Please stop. Please don’t come yet’

‘What is it, bitch, don’t you like what your iccle brother is doing to you?…urgh…urgh…UURGHH!’

‘AARRGGHH!…look, you already know what I’m like….aarghhh…what I…arrghh…feel like. You can look at me anytime, ok? You like my knickers, don’t you. Well, that’s ok, you can lift up my skirt anytime ok?,…aargghh…feel me through them…aarggh…p…put your fingers inside me day and night…but please, please don’t fuck me, ok? I’m not on the pill…I’ll be sure to get pregnant….aarrgghh!’

‘I AM fucking you, bitch…urgh…urgh…UURGHH…or hadn’t you noticed?’

‘Yes…aarrgh…ok…aarrgh…you are fucking me ok. You can say that you’ve fucked me, ok? I don’t mind, but just don’t come inside me, ok? Ok? Aarrgh……….w…what?!

Her brother had stopped moving. He’d let go her breasts and had straightened up and had pulled his sister’s hips hard against him. And then she felt something different, his penis was pulsing madly and something suddenly hot was occurring deep inside her soft belly.

‘NO! aaaaarrgghh….NO PLEASE, PLEASE STOP…aarrgghh!’

But of course it was far, far too late. Her brother was carefully and purposefully ejaculating directly into his sister’s open and unprotected womb, coating her waiting ovum with an unstoppable torrent of sperm. As he knelt over her quivering upturned buttocks his only intention now was to fully impregnate his sister and to this end he deliberately continued to empty his prostate into Jessica as deeply as possible.

He took her relentlessly, and as he pumped jet after jet into her womb she thought it would never end and that she would be split in two. Tim’s face was contorted with concentration whilst his buttocks systematically clenched and unclenched with every spurt.

For now this had gone beyond some mere fascination with his sister’s knickers (undeniably attractive though they were!) This was now a matter of sexual ownership and pride. With her short skirt pushed up and her panties discarded on the floor beside them he was fully in his girl’s vagina, where he belonged, forever.

She cried and shook uncontrollably, and now no longer caring she began to pee again, quite freely this time, her urine mingling with her brother’s sperm and her own vaginal juices, splashing down over both their thighs.

Unbeknown to either of them by the time he had finished emptying his load the girl’s fertile womb had readily and instinctively yielded to his seed: she had had full sexual intercourse with her brother and her slender body had greedily responded to him; cells were dividing, within seconds their baby was already growing…

CHAPTER 7 Epilogue

For the next few weeks, until the end of the vacation, Tim continued to pump sperm into his sister. Indeed, his sister’s vagina now became the very center of his world. Through the magic ring, he kept her under his complete control, even regulating her food and her visits to the bathroom.

Their relationship now entered an entirely new phase. He’d quickly mastered the ring’s full power, so that there would be no possibility of Jessica wearing it again; no possibility now existed for his beautiful sister to exact any kind of revenge. Communication had become reduced to a minimum. As a mere compliant slave to her master a life of total subservience, and absolute sexual slavery, stretched before Jessica.

Though she’d become vaguely used to the routine, Jessica was quietly amazed that her brother was able to ejaculate so many times in a given day. Although generally horrified by the constant sex acts, she felt she could by now almost tolerate certain aspects, such as the taste of her brother’s sperm or even just the feel of his huge penis in her mouth; even the pain of when he forced his rock-hard cock into her anus, terrible the first time, had become less so subsequently.

And by now she was quite used to walking about the house and gardens with her panties more or less permanently drenched in semen, a lot of which trickled gooily down her thighs day and night. Indeed, even having her brother accompany her to the bathroom was no longer the humiliation it had once been, despite the way she now had to pee standing up, with her brother closely observing every move.

More surprisingly, even the violence and the fingers – oh god the fingers—constantly probing her vulva, both through and in her panties was just about bearable…

No. It was on those occasions, at least twice a day, when her brother decided to take her in her vagina that she was most frightened. The sex act in itself she still found gross, particularly as he nearly always made her clamp her legs around his body and kiss him deeply throughout. But it was more the fear of what was happening inside her body that terrified the beautiful nineteen-year-old.

* * *

On their final day Jessica lay on a sun-bed in the sunny garden. She lay on her front, reading. She wore her favourite yellow summer dress, and having just showered and washed her hair she felt slightly less dirty than she had of late.

Twice already that day she’d had to accommodate her brother. The first time had been her regular instruction to wake him by suckling and swallowing down his first wad at 8.00.

The second had been a more grisly affair: he’d made her swim with him, insisting she wore her short school dress again with just a flimsy purple thong underneath. They’d kissed passionately before leaving the water, with no less than four of Tim’s fingers jamming the thong deep into her vagina. Naturally enough she’d assumed that she was about to be taken in her pussy once again.

However, the wet (and desperately short) school dress had clung revealingly to her body and after following her wobbling bottom very closely up the metal steps and across the poolside Tim had suddenly spun his sister round and slammed her backwards onto the rubber mats. She’d lain there totally prone with her legs wide apart and the purple thong providing scant protection for her sex. Whereupon he’d stood over her and had pissed all over her body. His hot urine splashing powerfully into her face and mouth and then on over the rest of her, paying particular attention to the soft purple bulge that contained her pussy.

Even before his stream had died away though he’d flipped her over easily and ignoring his bitch’s screams, and with a level of brutality that surprised even himself, he had fucked her hard in her anus, until his sperm erupted deep in his sister’s bowel.

The sounds of her own screams during this particular encounter still reverberated through Jessica’s brain, but as the sunny afternoon wore on she was scarcely surprised and didn’t even bother looking up when Tim came across the lawn and walked up behind her. Nor did she utter a word of protest when he casually lifted her dress up over her waist revealing her black satin panties.

By now Jessica had stopped responding with screams of protest; she merely shut her eyes for a moment and then tried to continue reading.

When she felt her brother opening her legs by her ankles she simply sighed and, as she felt him move between her spread thighs she now simply raised her hips several inches off the bed so that he could take her.

Better, she thought, to present her womb to her little brother like this and to get each fuck over with as soon as possible.

And so, with his hand under her soft belly for support, and not even bothering to remove his sister’s panties, her brother simply took her as she was, like an animal, forcing the black satin up into his female’s sex organs and then ejaculating immediately.

The soft material was no match for her sibling’s iron-hard cock nor for his piercing seminal fluid; she felt herself taking his four or five powerful squirts directly in her vagina, as though her modest undergarment did not exist.

She felt her brother withdraw, the only sound that followed being her own shrieks of surprise as he viciously slapped her black-pantied buttocks, twice, before walking away.

As Tim crossed the neatly trimmed grass he looked down at his ring finger and smiled mischievously; he’d left the ring on his bedside table…for now he was fucking his beautiful sister without it’s help, whenever he felt like it!

Meanwhile Jess had hardly moved, except for lowering her hips. Again she closed her eyes for a moment before, shaking just a little, she adjusted her soaking knickers so that they once again hugged her soft pouch more comfortably and pulled her dress back down. She carried on with her reading.

* * *

Much later, after the evening sunshine had melted away behind the trees and the cool scented night air pervaded the house and garden, Jessica found herself lying as usual in her brother’s bed.

She lay on her left side, her right leg raised slightly to allow her brother access to her slit. She still wore her yellow summer dress, pushed up high over her bare buttocks, and nothing else.

The bed squeaked and her slender frame rocked back and forth as her brother inseminated her. As usual she could feel her vagina stretched brutally open by Tim’s massive girth and length. And, as usual her brother gripped both her small udders tightly through her dress as he took her, leveraging as much energy into his powerful strokes as he could muster, each brutal squeeze causing his sister to shriek out in pain.

She was staring down at her now discarded black satin panties when, for the umpteenth time, she suddenly felt her brother’s sperm spurting hotly somewhere far up inside her compliant, now somewhat swollen belly.

Jess gave a further gasp of pain as her brother finished emptying his balls into her womb with yet another vicious squeeze of her breasts, and then waited for him to fall stickily away.

As she lay silently beside her brother, with her dress still pulled up and great globs of his sperm oozing from her vagina, she began to shed silent tears as she realised the truth.

For Jessica had missed her period; her own brother had fucked her in her pussy relentlessly for more than six weeks; she was undoubtedly pregnant with her brother’s baby.

Gradually the tears became unstoppable and she wailed helplessly, shaking uncontrollably in her brother’s all encompassing arms.

Tim held her close and he could feel her beautiful buttocks pressing against his flaccid cock. Still the tears kept coming, and as Jessica cried and cried so her sex-lips parted in final protest and she began to pee wildly, hopelessly into her brother’s lap.

© FiFi 2004