The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 1: A boring night alone]

Tina sighed heavily, resigning herself to another night alone. She had come to the city to make a new start on her own after college — to do exciting things, and meet exciting people. And maybe, just maybe, if she was really lucky, to make it as an actress, or a singer, or a performer. Anything more glamorous than waiting tables and working a cash register.

Unfortunately, the realities of life in the city made Tina’s dream far easier to imagine than to achieve. Her rent cost much more than she was used to, especially for a tiny apartment in a dreary building with drafty windows and heat so lousy that she shivered every night, even under her heavy blankets. And paying that rent meant she had to work long hours, which, sadly, left her with less free time than she expected. Which, in turn, made her life much less glamorous than she had planned for.

Tina really needed to relax, and there was better way to do that than an orgasm or three. Unfortunately, the walls were paper-thin in the building, so noises carried very easily. Always afraid her neighbour would hear, she listened cautiously as she slid two fingers down to her clit. She started to touch herself, but was interrupted almost immediately.

Tina froze as she heard what seemed like a voice. Her hips trembled, her pussy desperate for more, but she was suddenly on edge, not sure if someone might be listening. She struggled in the darkness to pick out the sound she had heard. Or, thought she had heard. But there was only silence.

Then, just as her finger slipped back inside her pussy, she heard it again, a faint whisper — distinctly there, but too soft to really hear.

“...wand...tube........bow ties....?” That’s what it sounded like.

Tina lay still, her whole body on edge, waiting for the voice to say something more, so she could tell if her neighbour might be listening to her. She fought to suppress her own heavy breathing, and to ignore the mounting frustration of being so close to coming, but have that final moment of climax so out of reach.

Tina’s ears strained in the silent darkness, searching for what she was rapidly deciding must’ve been a figment of her imagination.

“...want to be hypnotized.”

What? Had she heard that right? Tina couldn’t deny that the voice was really there, but was confused whether she had heard the words right. She continued to listen.

Then, instead of whispered words, Tina heard a moan. The kind of instinctive, unrestrained, and unmistakable moan that made her think of a man approaching orgasm. The sound was muffled, and she couldn’t tell where it was coming from. But it gave her goosebumps, all the same.

“...need to cummmmm....” the voice murmured again.

“Oh, fuck it,” Tina whispered to herself. If her neighbour was jacking off, then he probably wouldn’t even notice the slight noises of her pleasuring herself as well. “I need to cum too!”