The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA, FT (feet/socks)

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 11: A small personal revelation]

Tim and Tina has been seeing each other more and more often over the past few weeks, and things were starting to heat up as they grew closer. After her first time hypnotizing Tim as herself, not masquerading as the enigmatic ‘Miss T’, Tina decided it was time for them to have ‘the talk’. She sat him down on the couch after dinner, and they chatted a bit, about responsible relationship expectations and the like. Useful stuff, but not terribly fun. And then, Tina had had enough, and decided to segue into something a little more fun.

“There’s one more thing I wanted to ask you, Tim.”

“Okay?”

“Do you, like, have some kind of a thing for dominant girls?”

Tina did her best to muster a tentative, almost meek tone, as if she didn’t know the answer already. It was a charade, the point of it only to enhance the abrupt change of manner she was about to enact. But she didn’t think he saw through it, luckily.

“I...yeah, I guess I kinda do.”

“Does that have anything to do with why you got hard during the hypnosis scene in the movie we watched the other day?”

Tim flushed.

“Yeah, kinda,” he said, tight-lipped as ever. “It’s...related.”

Tina didn’t mind his reticence one bit. She knew about his fetish, and she knew she could pull it out of him. She planned to enjoy every single moment of the process. His reluctance to tell her was just turning her on more, because she knew how easy it would be to break that resistance. And how much they would both enjoy that.

“You’re not usually very talkative about sex, are you, Tim?”

“No, not really. It’s not like I have any skeletons in my closet, but...”

“But you’re a little shy?” Tina finished for him.

“Yeah,” he said, seeming relieved that she was putting the pieces together on her own.

“I don’t mind.” She smiled sweetly. “But I hope we don’t have to change the subject yet.”

“And why is that?” He asked, one eyebrow cocked in curiosity.

“Because I’m pretty sure you’ve got a very interesting fantasy in your head. And I’d like to hear more about it. What do I have to do to convince you to tell me the details?”

“Um.” Tim was flustered. He had wanted to be open with Tina about his fetish at some point, but it never played out like this in his head.

“What if I told you I used to work as a dominatrix?”

“Oh god,” he exclaimed, eyes practically rolling back in his head with wonderment. “Did you really?!”

“No,” Tina giggled. “But would you be put off by it if I had?”

“No, I don’t think so,” Tim chuckled.

“That’s good, because I have actually considered it.” Tina managed to keep a straight face as she said it, looking Tim right in the eye.

“So, that’s the page we’re on.”

“...wow,” he breathed. “That’s—...I—...”

Tina giggled.

“You’re totally picturing me as a dominatrix right now, aren’t you?”

“Maybe,” Tim replied, with a flirtatious grin that told her the answer was a definite yes.

“What am I ordering you to do?”

“Um...” he blushed, and looked down.

“Tim,” she called, staring fixedly at him, leaning in a little closer. His gaze slowly returned to meet hers.

“Answer me.” She said, her voice taking a more authoritative tone.

“To get down on my knees,” he murmured quietly.

“To get down on your knees?” she echoed. “To kneel at my feet?”

He nodded slowly.

“Mmmmm...I like that. Would you do that for me? Or would you be a bad little pet, and try to resist?”

He reddened, and looked away.

“You little devil, you’re thinking about resisting, aren’t you?” Tina prodded. “Hmm...maybe I’d have to hypnotize you, and make you a little more obedient.”

Watching Tim carefully, Tina saw him flinch, ever so slightly. A bulge was forming in his trousers. She scooted closer, reaching for it.

“If I hypnotized you, you’d be completely willing to kneel for me, wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah,” he breathed as she started caressing his dick through his pants.

“Mmmm....that sounds kind of hot, I think.“

Tim squirmed, but said nothing.

“Tell me, Tim: is there something about hypnosis that turns you on?”

“Um...”

“Aww, don’t be shy. I just remember you getting hard during the hypnosis scene in that movie the other day, and I wanna know if that’s why. Is that something you fantasize about sometimes?”

“Yeah,” he admitted.

“That’s so fascinating!” Tina gushed as his face reddened. “So have you ever been hypnotized before?”

He nodded hesitantly.

“Lots of times?” she probed sweetly, with a knowing smile.

Another nod.

“So with a lot of practice, you must be a pretty good hypnotic subject, huh?”

“Yeah, kinda, I think I am.”

“So, what would I have to do to hypnotize you?”

“Honestly, probably not all that much. I’m pretty relaxed already.”

“And you’ve definitely got all your attention focused on me.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you looking into my eyes?”

Tim opened his mouth to speak, but Tina went on to answer her own question.

“Of course you’re looking into my eyes, I can see that. And I know eye contact is good, it shows me you’re focused on me, and that I have your complete attention right now. But, really, what I mean is: are you looking deep into my eyes? Are you really staring into them? Staring in the kind of way where you’d find it really easy to get lost in them, and just let your mind drift?“

Tim fell silent, but nodded. His eyes were glazing over already.

“Good. So we’re on the way there already. Isn’t that right?”

Tim nodded again.

“Now, do I need to say anything special? Because I bet there’s an app for this,” she teased, pulling out her smart phone, placing it on the table. “But I dunno if we need it. What if just looking into my eyes is enough to put you in a trance?”

“I...” Tim trailed off as Tina pressed her finger to his lips.

“Shh. I already know the answer to that one, Tim. And so do you. Just look deeper, deeper into my eyes, and fall into a deep trance.”

Tim let out a heady sigh. His body seemed like it was slowly deflating, sagging against the sofa cushions as Tina lulled him deeper.

“Three,” she said softly. He sighed again, blinking slowly. She could see his eyes losing focus. She set down her phone, and scooted closer to him, keeping her eyes locked on his.

“Two.”

“One.”

“Zero. Deep Sleep.”

Tina snapped her fingers for good measure, knowing Tim was conditioned to respond to that sound, to let it push him deeper.

“1...2...3...Wide awake!” Tim’s eyes fluttered open on Tina’s instruction.

“Yeah, that really was easy.“

“I told you it would be,” he replied, cheeks reddening slightly.

“And the next time will be even easier, won’t it?”

“Yeah, ...” Tim’s voice trailed off as his eyes met Tina’s.

Tina stared back, a confident smirk on her face.

“And you’ll go even deeper too, won’t you?”

“uh-huh” Tim mumbled.

“Good boy. Deep sleep.” Tina snapped again, watching with amusement as Tim’s eyes slammed shut on her command.

“Deeper.” She said it simply, flatly, knowing he would respond. It wasn’t a suggestion, an invitation, a question. It was a fact. ‘Deeper’ she said, and deeper he went.

“And 1, 2, 3, wide awake for me again now.”

Tim’s eyes fluttered open a little slower this time.

“So I was reading about this thing...I guess it’s called ‘Fractionation’, have you heard of it?”

“Um, yeah,” Tim said groggily. “That’s when you take someone in and out of trance really fast.”

“Yeah, I thought so.” Tina smiled playfully. “And they go deeper each time you take them down, right?”

“Deep sleep!” she ordered before Tim could answer. His head sagged forward obediently.

Eyeing the tent in his pants, Tina realized she was biting her lip. She didn’t notice how wet she had become.

“And 1,2,3, wide awake for me again now!”

Slowly, Tim’s head lifted back up. He blinked a few times.

“How’re you feeling, sleepy boy?” Tina asked playfully.

“Uh...good.” Tim fumbled for words.

“Good and sleepy and relaxed and kinda horny? Like your brain is enjoying this and didn’t really want to wake all the way back up?”

Tim nodded, a faraway look still in his eyes, a blissful half-smile on his lips.

“Perfect. Because now, the next time you go under, your mind will go so much deeper that it will just tune in completely to the sound of my voice, and be aware of nothing else. The next time you drop, you’ll go really deep, and your mind will open all the way up for my words, and accept the suggestions my voice gives it. Doesn’t that sound fun?“

“Yeah,” Tim breathed, eyes downcast and avoiding hers.

“Look into my eyes.” Tina softly placed her hands on either side of Tim’s head, gently yet forcibly directing his gaze where she wanted it.

“Good boy,” she said as he complied.

“How did I hypnotize you before?”

“Your eyes...” Tim murmured.

“That’s right. You looked deep into my eyes, just like this. And you know how deep it took you. You can remember it so clearly, so easily, because you were just there. And you want to go back there. Back into that wonderful, deep, relaxed, deep, suggestible, deep, hypnotic, deep, obedient, deep, sleep.”

His neck fell slack, head going totally limp in her hands. She tilted it gently back onto the cushion of the sofa.

There was something about seeing Tim completely prone on the couch, completely limp except for the bulge in his pants, that made Tina snap. She couldn’t take any more. She wanted him inside her.

“Tim, in a moment, I’m going to bring you out of this trance. And when I do, you’ll find that you are simply overwhelmed with lust and arousal. You won’t be able to think of anything but how badly you want me right now, and how much you need me to fuck you. You’ll beg, you’ll plead, you’ll do absolutely anything you can to get it. But no matter how aroused you get, you won’t be able to cum without permission. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he murmured softly, lips barely moving.

“Good boy.”

“Now...1...2...3 wide awake!“

Tim’s eyes snapped open. The first thing he saw was Tina’s face, wearing a triumphant grin.

“So, I guess you were right. It seems like it really is super easy to hypnotize you.”

“Yeah...” Tim breathed.

“So was that hot to you?” Tina asked playfully.

“You have no idea,” he whispered back.

“Oh, I have some idea...” Tina’s fingers crept to the bulge in Tim’s pants, and caressed it gently. “And I’d like to get a better one,” she said, reaching for his zipper.

Tim gasped as he felt Tina’s cool fingers reach into his pants and encircle his cock, freeing it from his boxers. She squeezed delicately, amazed how firm and hard and pulsingly hot it felt.

“Ohhh...” she sighed, eyes closing as she savored the feeling. A blissful smile formed on her lips. “It feels like you liked that quite a bit! God, you’re so hard...” she babbled.

“Yes,” Tim groaned, agreeing with every word.

“Let’s do something about that.”

“Please,” he sighed desperately.

“Do you have a condom?” she asked, withdrawing her hand.

“Yes,” he breathed. “In the bedroom.”

“Well then let’s continue this little experiment in there.”

“Okay,” he replied, still breathless.

Tina followed Tim into his room, and watched him retrieve a condom from the drawer of his nightstand.

“Good boy,” she praised.

He moaned.

“Aww, what’s wrong, Timmy?”

“Nothing. I....Just...I....I want...um....you.”

Tina giggled.

“Wow. I hypnotize you once, and suddenly you’re, like, too horny to speak?”

“Um...” he had no reply. “Yes?”

“Good boy!” Tina purred, “That’s exactly how I want you right now.”

She peeled off her top and leaned into him, kissing him hard as they tumbled onto the bed, him fumbling for the clasp of her bra at the same time as she wrestled with his belt. A moment later, she was underneath him, arching her back as he pulled her jeans down, an electric thrill running up her spine. She lifted both feet and placed them squarely on his chest, playfully pushing him back, off the foot of bed, back onto his feet. He was left standing, holding her jeans, looking thoroughly perplexed.

“Now it’s your turn, my dear. Strip for me.” Tina snapped her fingers as she uttered the command, heightening its effect. It wasn’t a true hypnotic suggestion, but she was pretty sure Tim wouldn’t care in the least. And he didn’t. Hastily, he tore off his shirt, kicked off his pants, then did the same with his boxers.

“Much better,” she said with a devious smile, licking her lips as she stared at his cock.

An instant later, he was kneeling between her legs, rolling on the condom as she peeled off her panties. She reached down, hand almost quivering with adrenaline and anticipation, and guided his head to her warm, welcoming slit.

“Oh god yes,” she exclaimed as he penetrated her, his eyes rolling back in ecstasy. “Fuck me, Tim!” snap “Harder.” snap

[End of chapter 11]