The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 2: Interesting things overheard]

Saturday night found Tina at home, alone again. She browsed through classified ads online, fighting back the tide of pessimism that it always seemed to bring on. There was nothing for her, nothing she was qualified for, but also willing to do. One acting job had piqued her interest, but as she read the details she discovered it was for amateur foot-fetish pornography. She grimaced, thinking about how her wholesome, old-fashioned family would react if they found out she was doing that kind of work.

Tina’s train of thought was derailed when she heard what sounded like a voice. She couldn’t make out the words over the background noise, but she realized it was coming from the wall of the next room. It was probably her neighbour and his porn again, she sighed.

Tina shivered, suddenly realizing she was cold. She crossed her tiny bedroom to get a pair of socks to protect her frigid toes. As she pulled them on, she recalled her last boyfriend telling her she had pretty feet. She tried to banish the thought from her mind, but she needed money.

“Maybe if I don’t find anything real in a month,” she sighed, trailing off as she curled up with her computer once more to get back to her job search.

A short time later, she was distracted again. The sound of a phone ringing next door easily carried through the wall. Suddenly it was joined by a new sound.

“—deeply hypnotized, and longing to submit to me...” a sultry female voice cooed. The voice was soothing, but far louder than a person would talk—clearly a recording, with the volume turned up high.

“Shit!” a male voice cursed, “Damn headphone jack!”

“...You need to give in to my overwhelming, hypnotic, erotic power. When—”

There was a shuffling noise, and the female voice cut out. Tina heard a sigh of relief, and then the phone stopped ringing. A curious fluttering sound abruptly ceased; until now, Tina had assumed it was the noise of a ventilation fan.

“Hi Susie,” the male voice answered. “Oh, I’m good, how are you?”

“Huh? Oh, nothing, I’m just...uh....hanging out.”

Tina clasped her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling as she eavesdropped on her neighbour.

“Yeah...no...Hey Suze, listen, can I call you back tomorrow?”

“What? No, I’m just tired, it’s late....yeah...”

Tina still hadn’t met her neighbour in person. But from overhearing this unexpected exchange, it was obvious to her that this man had just been interrupted while masturbating. The intimate knowledge Tina had of this situation made her flush unexpectedly. She didn’t know why, but it was somehow very hot to think that her neighbour, this man she had never even met, was eagerly stroking his cock just a few meters away. She grinned and licked her lips as she heard the phone call end, and heard that repeated fluttering sound begin again.

Tina’s neighbour was masturbating again, she could tell. And then it hit her, a delayed reaction — he was masturbating to some kind of hypnosis session. Tina thought that seemed a little odd, but was surprised that it didn’t make the situation any less sexy to her. If anything, it was kind of cute to think that this man was getting off on giving himself over to some mysterious woman on the other end of a phone... or maybe even just a voice on an mp3 file.

“Oh, the power that woman must have...” Tina mused to herself, “I bet she could wrap him around her little finger any time she wants.” She almost shuddered at that thought, and before she knew it her hand absentmindedly found itself between her thighs.

She wondered what it would be like to actually hypnotize a man, to have him under her spell. She pictured herself swinging a watch before his eyes, as they took on that dreamy, faraway look like in the movies. She’d tell him to strip and snap her fingers, and he’d do it, getting down on his knees, naked... and just for her. Tina’s fingers grazed her own clit as she saw, in her mind’s eye, her imaginary sex slave stroking his big, hard cock for no other reason than that she wanted him to stroke himself for her enjoyment...

Tina quickly found herself so engrossed in the fantasy that she stopped paying any attention to the man on the other side of the wall. She didn’t care what he was doing; in her mind, he was mindlessly stroking his cock for her and whispering “yes, Goddess” over and over again, endlessly, while she brought herself to orgasm over and over again.