The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 3: Bumping into the next-door neighbour]

Tina was on her way back from the gym when she bumped into the most attractive man she had seen in months. The man was tall but slender, with blue-grey eyes, chiseled features, and dark hair, neatly trimmed. Based on his looks alone, the man could easily have been a model; but something about the way he carried himself made it somehow hard to notice. He had the demeanor of someone who wanted to look unremarkable.

The man’s appearance was so unremarkable, in fact, that when Tina entered the lobby of her building on her way home from the gym, she completely failed to notice him until the very moment when she crashed straight into him. Tina, deep in thought, was walking quickly, and her momentum nearly knocked the stranger over.

“Omigosh!” Tina exclaimed, grasping the man’s arm to pull him back on balance. “I’m SO sorry! Are you okay?”

“Heh, yeah, don’t worry about it.” He smiled.

It was only then that Tina noticed the man’s striking good looks. He had the most soulful brown eyes she had ever seen. Tina cringed internally, wishing she could’ve met him while in a less disheveled state.

“Uh... Are you okay?” He asked jokingly. Tina realized that she was staring, and still holding the man’s arm.

“Oh, yeah, fine,” she answered, mentally kicking herself, releasing her grip. “Sorry, I’m a little out of it, I just got back from the gym.”

“I can see that.”

“Oh.. yeah. Uh, anyway, sorry...” Tina replied awkwardly.

Blushing, foot in her mouth, Tina ducked and headed for the elevator, jamming the call button repeatedly. To her chagrin, the man followed. They stood in palpable silence for a moment. Tina wondered if this handsome stranger might live in her building.

Tina mustered up her courage to speak to the man once more.

“So, uh, do you live here?” she offered, timidly.

“Yep. You?”

“Yeah.”

The two made eye contact, causing Tina to blush despite herself.

“Sorry,” she said, nearly interrupting herself, “I’m Tina.”

“Tim,” the man replied simply, extending his hand, which she shook, almost reluctantly.

“So, I’ve never seen you around before,” Tim said a moment later.

“Oh, yeah...I just moved in a little while ago. I haven’t even met my neighbours yet...” she replied.

“Well, now you’ve met one of them,” Tim said flashing her that same dazzlingly perfect smile.

The elevator arrived and they stepped inside.

“What’s your floor?” Tim asked politely.

“Hmm?” Tina asked, “Oh, I’m on 4,” she said.

“Me too,” he replied. “Small world.”

They rode in silence for a moment. Tina allowed herself a surreptitious glance at the man’s body. She kicked herself again as she did; this guy was seriously hot, and she was meeting him in her stinky gym outfit!

The elevator arrived at their floor at last.

“Well, nice to meet you, Tim. See you around, I hope!” Tina said quickly, stepping out of the car and turning sharply on her heel, making a beeline for her apartment. She was surprised when Tim followed her.

“Oh, you’re down at this end too?” he asked, breaking the awkward pause.

“Um... yeah,” Tina answered, groping in her purse for her keys as she arrived at her door. “I’m in 4E,” she fumbled, gesturing towards the number on the door.

“Well, I’m in 4F. I guess I’m your new next-door neighbour.”

“Yeah...” Tina said with a grin as she finally unlocked the door.

“Well, nice meeting you too, don’t be a stranger,” Tim said.

Tina sighed heavily as she kicked off her sneakers, and peeled off her sweaty socks. She stopped herself short as she recalled how thin the walls were. She had just met her neighbour, and already had a huge crush on him, and he could undoubtedly hear nearly anything she said or did. She would need to be careful.

Tina headed into the bathroom and started the shower. As she peeled off the rest of her gym clothes, Tina was struck by a second realization: the neighbour she had just met was the same man she had heard masturbating the night before. Her mind flashed back to the fantasy she had conjured up, of a nameless, faceless man kneeling in hypnotic surrender to her, a man who would be her eager and willing sex slave. Now that Tina had a name and a face to fill out the image, that fantasy was somehow much more vivid and intense. She stepped into the shower, her pussy already growing wet, thankful that the sound of the rushing water would cover the noises she was about to make, as her fingers slid insistently between her thighs.

In Tina’s mind’s eye, Tim stood in her bedroom, glassy-eyed, naked, helplessly immobilized, his throbbing cock pointing straight out like a flagpole. He wouldn’t even flinch as she circled him, delicately caressing his exposed chest and back, her fingertips taking a tour of his body.

And then she’d look up at him, watching his face as her fingers descended to wrap themselves around his erection. Perhaps he would gasp, perhaps his heart would start to race faster; or maybe his mind would be too immobilized to show any reaction at all.

Tina imagined laying her small hands gently on Tim’s chest and pushing him, slowly. She would have him too hypnotized to resist; he’d simply topple back onto her bed, and lay there.

Tina bit her lower lip as she basked in the pleasure of that image: Tim, lying naked and hypnotized in her bed, his cock pointing straight towards the ceiling, then bobbing down slightly. Almost as if it were begging her to ride it. Which she would, hungrily.

Tina spent that evening, like many before, alone in front of the TV browsing the web on her laptop. She was far too distracted to look for job openings, though; her mind kept drifting back to Tim. She wondered if she’d be lucky enough to hear him masturbating again sometime. Her curiosity soon got the better of her: she turned off the TV, and brought her laptop over to her bed. Before long, she was sitting in silence, and typing ‘hypnosis’ into a search engine.

Tina spent the next hour listening intently to the wall, nursing her new, secret, feelings of excitement — and browsing through page after page about hypnosis. Soon, she stumbled on a vast assortment of YouTube videos. They had titles ranging from ‘Hypnosis to relieve stress’ to ‘Hypnotic mind control’. She was shocked at the sheer depth and variety of what she found. There was everything from legitimate hypnotherapy to darker, more subversive fare. She saw videos of street hypnosis, clinical hypnosis, and hopelessly silly videos of slutty girls demanding money, or men swinging watches in front of girls then telling them to strip.

Tina couldn’t help but giggle at some of them. But at the same time, she found herself intrigued by how many videos consisted of nothing more than a black and white spiral graphic that repeated while a voice talked about being drawn in and controlled. She found her pussy gradually getting wet as she read the long lists of comments on some of these videos: dozens upon dozens of people posting phrases like ‘I am your hypnotized slave’, apparently all responding to the same hypnotic suggestion.

Tina couldn’t seriously believe it was all real, but she was still thoroughly intrigued by the prospect that among all those anonymous comments, one might be from her neighbour Tim. She pictured him at his computer, with those beautiful brown eyes completely glazed over and locked on the center of one of those spirals, while he typed obediently with one hand, squeezing his cock with the other.

Hours passed, but eventually Tina’s patient listening was rewarded. She heard movement through the wall, soon followed by that now-familiar rustling noise. She turned off her computer and got into bed, eagerly pleasuring herself to the barely-audible sound of her hot neighbour pleasuring himself.

Tina’s mind drifted, idly concocted a fantasy, a daydream about somehow hypnotizing Tim.

“No, that would never actually happen...” she whispered under her breath.

But her active imagination fleshed out the fantasy, adding layer after layer of detail as she indulged herself in the peculiar excitement of the scene. By the time she drifted off to sleep several orgasms later, Tina’s idle fantasy had unintentionally evolved into a concrete plan.