The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 4: A first time for everything]

“Wow,” Tina sighed, leaning back in her chair, “I can’t believe I just did that.”

The message on the screen read “video successfully uploaded!". It was a cheerful automated response to the result of Tina’s afternoon project: a video titled “MsT: Hypnotism #1”.

It was a sunny weekday morning, Tina’s day off. Having nothing to do, Tina’s relief at finally having a day off had gradually deteriorated into boredom. She had soon found herself daydreaming once again about her stunningly handsome neighbour, Tim, who she had overheard masturbating to some sort of erotic hypnosis session.

Tina had spent the afternoon satisfying her sudden, new found curiosity about her attractive neighbour’s unusual interest. She struggled to remember details from the few times she had heard him indulging his fetish, and wound up browsing through a myriad of hypnosis videos on the web. Some of them were clearly made by very talented hypnotists, but the vast majority were quite amateurish. Yet there were staggeringly many examples for her to find, and nearly as many video responses, of people videotaping their reactions.

It was an impulsive decision, made almost quicker than the blink of an eye. One moment Tina was watching one video, as a young brown-haired man stared at his monitor while an awkwardly robotic synthesized voice talked about relaxing.

“That can’t possibly work...” Tina whispered to herself. And yet, as she skimmed the video, impatiently skipping ahead every few seconds, what she saw was a time lapse video of the young man’s eyes glazing over, his facial features drooping, and eventually his head dropping forward onto his chest. She knew it had to be real.

“Is it really that easy? I could totally do that...”

The next thing Tina knew, she was standing on a chair to reach the trusty old microphone stashed away on the top shelf of her closet. A few minutes later, she had recorded her first ever hypnosis session.

Tina was unexpectedly happy with her first effort, but decided she could do better. She had come to the city to try to make it in show business; while she knew she wasn’t the best actress out there, she was also far from talentless. After another hour or so of browsing through hypnosis videos, she found herself snapping out of a light trance in the middle of one.

Tina’s face lit up with a devious grin; she knew from her own reaction that she had found a good example of what a hypnotist should sound like. She started the video over again, this time carefully studying the rhythm and tone of the hypnotist’s voice. With only a few minutes of practice, Tina was easily able to emulate the same pacing and style, and she sat down for another try.

She was excited, almost giddy. She had never really thought about hypnosis until a few days ago, and suddenly she was trying her hand at it, for the whole world to see. She felt strangely exposed, yet protected at the same time by the curtain of anonymity that the internet offered her. It was a strange combination, but doing this was somehow thrilling. And, for the first time since moving to the city, Tina was really having fun.

Midway through her second recording, Tina found herself departing from the script she had downloaded. She had donned this new persona, the mysterious and powerful hypnotist; wearing that mask somehow gave her a new confidence. She started improvising phrases here and there, to spice up the session. It was a rather sterile therapeutic script about relaxation. But Tina wasn’t aiming for therapeutic, she wanted something a little bit less vanilla, something to attract the attention of someone like Tim. She started mentioning obedience along with relaxation. Then, on a whim, just before the last section of the script, she threw in a suggestion she had seen in some of those other videos.

“...And any time you hear my voice, you’re going to respond more and more obediently in the future. The next time I, and only I, hypnotize you, you’ll go into a trance twice as fast, and you’ll go twice as deep. Each time you listen to me, it’s twice as easy for me to hypnotize you.”

Tina didn’t seriously see herself hypnotizing these people over and over again. But then, and there, in that moment, playing her new role as this confident, dominant, hypnotist, it simply felt right to say that.

Recording the session was more of a rush than Tina expected; she was almost quivering as she finished it up. She felt such power, such confidence! She felt like a whole new person, like she had broken out of the shell of disappointment that had surrounded her since she moved to the city. With one decisive click of the mouse, she shared her new work with the world. Satisfied with herself, Tina sat back to see what happened next.