The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 5: Tina’s new hobby]

Tina had made her first hypnosis video on a whim. It was merely an amusing fantasy to daydream about; she resisted every inclination to take it very seriously. Yet, for something her rational mind decided was so frivolous, Tina couldn’t seem to stop herself from thinking about it. A few days after she posted it, she found herself preoccupied at work, repeatedly wondering whether anyone would watch it, and how they would respond. And repeatedly distracted by the possibility, however slim, that her new crush, Tim, might watch it too.

Tina raced home, and went straight to her computer to check what responses her video had elicited.

Her jaw slowly dropped as she saw. She expected maybe a dozen views; there had been several hundred. She didn’t know why, but Tina felt like a superstar. It wasn’t real fame, she knew, wasn’t really anything. And yet, with just a spur-of-the-moment effort, she had captivated the attention of more people than she had spoken to all week. The first comment she saw for her video read “Yessss I must obey you, Ms. T”. Tina bit her lip excitedly in response, her pussy, surprisingly growing wet at the thought of this random, anonymous, stranger, and his (or even her!) pledge of obedience to Tina. And this person was not the only one; there were dozens of similarly positive comments, ranging from the mildly vanilla “nice video” to a few kinky personal messages waiting in her inbox.

Tina had spent more time than she intended that night imagining her neighbour Tim as one of those anonymous subjects. Then, just as she thought she was done, she heard that faint, but distinctive fapping sound coming from the wall that her apartment shared with Tim’s. Tina listened eagerly, hoping to hear something more exciting than this noise. But her mind was not content to sit idly by when faced with an image of this svelte man masturbating, and before she knew it her fingers had found their way back to her clit again. It only took about 8 seconds for her to resolve to make more videos to increase her odds of secretly ensnaring her crush’s sexual admiration.

* * *

Tina made 6 more videos over the next week. She discovered that she had apparently harboured a considerable knack for hypnotic inductions, unbeknownst even to her. But, now that she had stumbled on this strange talent, she could feel it developing more and more the more she practiced. Tina thought of her first attempt as being not too shabby. But now, only a week later, she was listening to her most recent production; it sounded downright professional. She grinned, on an ecstatic high of devious delight mixed with self-satisfaction.

Tina’s first session had been rather tame. It included a modest suggestion of increased responsiveness to her, but nothing more. Her next effort had included a re-induction trigger, and a suggestion to leave a comment after waking up. Gleefully, she had watched the amount of feedback double, then triple, surging up to more than half the number of views. Her suggestions were, apparently, more than a little effective on her viewers.

Just two short days after that, Tina was producing videos with different induction styles, more elaborate deepening techniques, and more assertive suggestions. Her next release featured a single prominent, carefully reinforced, posthypnotic suggestion: leave a comment including your first name, and the phrase “is deeply hypnotized”. Tina was thrilled at the results — dozens upon dozens of comments, all obediently repeating the same phrase. And, to her even greater delight, her subscribers included a handful of individuals named ‘Tim’.

Tina’s most recent endeavour featured a hybrid of a confusion and surprise induction that she had been practicing and tweaking for the past few days. Not wanting to divulge her identity, Tina’s previous videos had all featured the same image: a spinning black and white spiral. Sometimes she added superimposed words along with her voice, but the video aspect of her “videos” had always been very simple. This time, though, she had taken a different, somewhat more elaborate, approach. Turning off all the lights in her apartment, she lit a single candle, filming it with the cheap webcam built into her laptop. She carefully timed the video, so that the candle blew out at the exact moment of surprise in her induction. Tina thought it would be a fun little change of pace, and was pleased with the result.

As eager as she was to show off her new found talent, Tina was even more excited about the suggestion featured in her new video. She was persistently teased by the thought that her deliciously hot neighbour could be sitting just on the other side of the wall, thoughtlessly following her instructions. Tina knew she needed to keep her videos PG-rated or her account would be banned, but she was desperate to know if this crazy fantasy of somehow hypnotizing him might actually be working. Her new video was an attempt to find out. Tina’s new trance video would make her subject repeat the phrase ‘Ms. T has hypnotized me.’ She was practically quivering as she recorded that portion of the session, instructing her imagined subject to say those words over and over, building from a whisper and growing louder each time. If she had, against all odds, succeeded in hypnotizing Tim, she would make him say so — out loud, so she could hear, clearly.

* * *

Tina couldn’t sleep that night; she was far too wound up, full of excitement, anticipation of the possible results of her new session. She tried to suppress the feeling, tried to keep her expectations from getting too high, but it was to no avail. She felt so strangely, and unexpectedly, attached to this crazy scheme.

Tina had only seen Tim once or twice since they first met. Every time she left the house, she hoped she’d run into him, but it seldom happened. Tina’s awful job waiting tables had her working odd hours, at strange times; her schedule never seemed to coincide with his. But, living immediately next door to him, she was unintentionally forced to notice all his comings and goings. The hinge on his apartment door made a distinct and particularly loud squeak whenever it opened. This particular evening, that sound instantly put Tina on the edge of her seat. Tim had arrived home.

Tina was taken aback by the intensity of her fixation on this strange new turn of events now unfolding. It was a little more than she was comfortable with; she took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves. She didn’t think she was some kind of weird sex-crazed maniac. And yet, here she was, waiting for her neighbour to jack off so she could listen in like some kind of perverted voyeur.

Surely Tim wasn’t some sex-crazed maniac either, she told herself. He didn’t exist just to masturbate for her listening pleasure. And anyway, just because he was home didn’t mean he would make a beeline for her new video. It could be hours, even days, before he saw it. And even if he did, there was no guarantee that he would respond — after all, she didn’t really know what she was doing, right? And he might not even see it at all. Was there really any proof that she hadn’t just made this whole ‘hypno-fetish’ thing up?

Tina tried to distract herself with more productive things, but it was no use. The chance that her bizarre scheme could possibly, tonight, achieve some sort of fruition was much too distracting for her to focus on other things. At last, with a heavy sigh, she admitted defeat, and resigned herself to an evening consumed by eavesdropping. Gently, she slipped off her sneakers. Walking around in socks would make far less noise, and she really, really didn’t want Tim to know she was listening in on him. She tiptoed softly into her bedroom, where she had overheard Tim the first time, and sat down against the wall with a pillow and a book.

“Jeez, I need to get a life,” Tina scolded herself. “This is crazy! If he’s so hot, why don’t you just frickin’ talk to him!”

Tina steeled her nerves, resolving to put an end to this little game. Tonight would be the end of it. She would be direct, and ask Tim out. If she didn’t hear him watching her new hypnosis video tonight, then tomorrow she would go and boldly knock on his door and ask him to go out for a drink with her. But if she did hear him responding, then...then...

Tina’s train of thought was promptly derailed by a sound coming through the wall. She heard the distinctive sound of a desk chair moving, of someone sitting down, of a computer starting up.

Ear to the wall, Tina listened, straining to hear as much as possible. She crossed her fingers as the seconds ticked by, each one feeling longer than the last. There were butterflies in her stomach, a knot in her throat. Her eyes lit up as she made out, ever so faintly, what she thought might be the sound of headphones being taken out and plugged in.

Tina knew that if Tim was watching her video, the induction phase would last for a few minutes; if anything exciting was going to happen, it wouldn’t happen immediately. She couldn’t just sit there, she needed something, anything, to pass the time. Quietly, Tina stood up. She stretched her legs, she went to the bathroom, she poured herself a glass of water, she paced around the room, unable to sit still; the whole time, she was counting the minutes, running through her script again in her head.

And then it happened, the very thing Tina had been waiting for. She honestly couldn’t believe it. Her jaw dropped, eyes opening wide in shock.

“...’s...hypnotized...me...” she heard, in a very faint whisper.

Heart racing, she pressed her ear to the wall, hoping she wasn’t just hearing things. If it was actually Tim listening to her session, he would say it again... and again... and again.

“....Ms. T....has hypnotized me...”

There it was again! Tina could feel herself flush with a strange blend of excitement, pride, and arousal. She had actually hypnotized Tim! He was responding to her suggestions right now!

“Ms. T has hypnotized me.”

A devilish grin formed on her lips as she waited for what she knew was coming next. After the third command to repeat it, she had added a suggestion to feel uninhibited pleasure. It was an innocuous, benign, suggestion on the surface, but was intended as anything but.

“Ms. T has hypnotized me.”

It was clearer this time; any louder and it wouldn’t be a whisper anymore. A moment later, Tina heard that telltale fluttering sound, the sound she knew came from Tim’s hand on his cock.

“Ms. T has hypnotized me,” Tim repeated in a sleepy monotone.

Tina closed her eyes, basking in the exhilarating pleasure of the moment. Her hand found its way between her legs as she slumped against the wall, listening to her subject and massaging herself.

“Ms. T has hypnotized me,” he said again, clearly audible, almost in a normal speaking tone.

Tina’s jaw dropped, and she stifled a gasp, hips convulsing as the first orgasm hit her.

“Yesssss....” she whispered, knowing he wouldn’t hear, but imagining she was whispering it into Tim’s ear, taking him deeper as she plunged his cock deeper inside her own aching pussy.

“Ms. T has hypnotized me.”

Tina came again, her pussy squeezing around her own two fingers, longing for something more substantial. She tried to silence her heavy breathing as she braced herself for the grand finale.

“...feels good to obey Ms. T...” Tim’s voice submissively repeated, at her command.

Tina bit her knuckle, trying to keep silent, to not give herself away as a third, mind-numbing, toe-curling, orgasm racked her body.

Tina sank back against the wall, satisfied, panting from the intensity of the experience, bathing in the afterglow as she listened to Tim finishing the session. She heard the telltale clicking of keyboard keys as Tim obediently left a comment. The video ended shortly after that; Tina could tell when, because she heard the unmistakable fapping sound of Tim masturbating suddenly grow faster, more urgent. Then there was a satisfied sigh, matching her own.

“Fuck that was hot...” Tim murmured to himself, blissfully unaware that Tina was listening. With a sly grin, she reached for her laptop, and quickly copied down the username of the last comment on her video. She had Tim on the hook.