The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina and her neighbour

Tags: MC, FD, MF, MA

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any feedback or suggestions to .

[Chapter 6: An exciting night alone]

Friday evening found Tina alone and bored, yet again. She had started to get closer to some of her coworkers, but so far none of them were people she considered as friends. In a moment of initiative, she had decided to go grocery shopping. If she wasn’t going to be social, she could at least be productive.

Tina’s plan had turned sour when she stepped into the hallway outside of her apartment to retrieve her sneakers, which she thought she had left just outside her apartment door. However, as soon as she stepped out, she heard a terrifying sound – the mechanical click of her door closing.

So instead of getting any food, Tina was simply locked out of her apartment. She didn’t have her keys, her wallet, her phone – not even her shoes, which she remembered a moment later, were still in her gym bag. She sat down in a huff, frustrated with her thoughtlessness and not sure what to do.

Tina had been sitting outside her apartment for about 10 minutes when she heard a familiar voice.

“Hey stranger,” she heard from down the hall. Tina looked up and saw her neighbour, Tim. The neighbour who she had overheard masturbating, overheard listening to hypno-fetish recordings. The same neighbour who, unbeknownst to him, had been hypnotized by recordings she made with him in mind specifically. The same Tim who was now walking up the hallway to his apartment with a bag of groceries, looking exhausted.

“Hi Tim,” she called out forlornly.

“Headed somewhere fun?”

“Not this time,” she replied. “I was thinking about it. But now, I’m just locked out...” Tina did her best not to come across as a sad, confused, mess. She was pretty sure it wasn’t working, though.

“Oh no, that’s a bummer!” Tim consoled. He stopped for a moment, staring off into space. “Y’know...I think I just might be able to help. The guy who used to live there before you gave me a spare key once, I think I still have it.”

“Oh goodness, are you serious?!” Tina exclaimed. She jumped up, and almost hugged him on the spot.

“Yeah. Hand on a sec, I’ll have a look.”

Tim opened the door to his apartment, and produced an old jar from a shelf just behind the door. Curious, Tina tried to sneak a sidelong glance inside, hoping for some deeper clue about Tim and his life, but all she saw was the wall by the door. Tim fished around in the jar for a moment.

“Yep, here it is. See if it works.”

It did.

“Yes!!!” Tina exclaimed triumphantly. “Thanks for saving the day, Tim,”

“Don’t mention it,” he replied, with that same brilliant smile Tina enjoyed so much.

“Oh, wait,” Tina said, catching Tim just as he stepped inside. She wanted to draw the moment out a little longer, if she could – maybe even flirt with him if she could get some kind of window of opportunity. “I should probably give this back to you.” Tina held out the spare key Tim had given her.

“Oh, good idea,” he replied, taking it from her hand. His fingers brushed hers as he did, and that little accidental contact sent sparks flying through Tina’s body.

“While we’re at it, let me give you mine too, in case I find myself in your shoes.”

“Well,” Tina said, looking down at her socked feet, “my shoes are locked inside along with everything else, so...”

She had no idea how to finish that sentence. It was meant to be cute, pithy, and flirty; it came out as mostly awkward.

“Heh,” Tim chuckled politely, “Fair enough. Anyway, here’s my spare key, let’s hope I don’t need to borrow it.”

“So, any exciting plans for a friday night?” Tina asked nonchalantly, stopping Tim again just before he closed the door.

“Nah, I think I’m just gonna lay low, it’s been a long week.”

“Yeah, it certainly has, I’m gonna do the same thing.”

“Okay. Well, good night!”

“G’night, and thanks again, Tim!”

Tina was kicking herself as she stepped back into her apartment. She felt like a total dork. Why couldn’t she be cute and funny and sociable like all the people on TV? She wasn’t an anti-social person, but she was always so tongue-tied around this guy.

Tina frowned, a plan forming in her mind. If she didn’t have that kind of confidence, she could still fake it. If she couldn’t attract Tim’s interest the old-fashioned way, well, then she was just going to have to resort to other means. She headed straight for her computer, stepping into her domme persona, and mentally preparing another hypnosis video.

* * *

Just over an hour later, Tina’s new video was done. It was completely unlike anything she had even considered before. She had almost stopped herself 3 or 4 times along the way, having second thoughts. But, what the hell, she decided, it was time to go big or go home.

Tina didn’t post this new video publicly; she kept it hidden, available only to those she sent the URL to directly. As soon as it was uploaded, she pulled out the scrap of paper she had used to jot down Tim’s username, and composed a private message from Ms. T.

“Hello Tim.

I have a new video. It’s somewhat...racier than my previous ones, so it is not publicly available. But I think you, as one of my faithful subscribers, might enjoy it.

~Ms. T”

* * *

Tim was sitting at his computer when he received the message from ‘Ms. T’. He responded almost instantly, eager to try this enigmatic new offering. Within minutes, he had his headphones on, filling his ears with that sweet and strangely familiar voice that had hypnotized him repeatedly over the past week. And a few short moments after that, he collapsed in his chair, mind deep in trance, in response to a now-familiar trigger phrase from Ms. T, his new favorite hypnotist.

* * *

The induction portion of Tina’s new video was nothing special. It was force, not elegance: a simple induction trigger and a flood of deepeners. This wasn’t the important part; it was only there to get Tim deep into trance quickly, for what Tina was really after.

Her recorded voice droned in his ears, monotonous and yet so fascinating at the same time:

“And if you want me to join you, if you’d really like me to be there to participate in this wonderful experience more fully, then all you need to do is invite me in.

“Simply say ‘Please come in, Ms. T’. And hear your own voice saying those words, responding to me by asking me to join you, let that take you even deeper....and deeper....and deeper still...”

“Hmmmmm....I’m not sure you really want me to be there with you. I mean, you’re more than a little hypnotized right now, you’re pretty deep. But you can go much, much deeper for me, I know. And I can tell that you’d like me to be there with you. I’d whisper in your ear, massage your temples, take your mind into my hands.”

“And I’m sure you’d like that. But if you really and truly want that, you’ll go deeper for me each time you say it. If that’s really something you want, then you’ll let that phrase take you so deep that it’s the only thing your sleepy, hypnotized mind is aware of.”

“Yesss...that’s much better. Just sit there in your chair, and repeat those words for me for a little while, letting them take you deeper and deeper each time.”

“If you go deep enough for me, and if you invite me like you really mean it, like it’s the thing you really want, then I might actually come visit you in this state. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

* * *

Tim didn’t know it, but the next few minutes of the recording he was listening to were simply a loop designed to buy time. Tina had been listening intently from the first moment Tim clicked ‘play’ on the video. She shifted immediately into high gear as she heard him starting to respond to the suggestion that was her cue, to invite Ms. T to come in.

“Dammit!” Tina cursed under her breath, “I should’ve prepared this more!” But, she swallowed her frustration, swallowed her apprehension, and stepped back into her character of Ms. T, making some mental notes about how to implement this plan, far more bizarre than her first decision to try hypnotizing her neighbour. Tim was about to experience a more vivid fantasy than he’d ever expected.

* * *

Tina let herself into Tim’s apartment with the key he had just given her earlier that evening. Closing the door as delicately as possible, she entered, and found him obediently collapsed in his chair as instructed. One arm dangled from the armrests, the other rested sloppily on his semi-erect cock, which protruded from his fly. His head was resting on his chest, and one headphone was perilously close to falling off his ear. Tina bit her knuckle to keep herself from gasping too loudly. He was actually hers for the taking!

Tina positioned herself carefully, being sure not to touch Tim yet. She leaned in close to him, bringing her voice near his ear, and positioning her hand on the mouse. She had to time this perfectly, or it would surely wake him up. Tina clicked ‘pause on the recording and began to speak.

“Thank you for inviting me, I will come in. Feel me right there next to you, the two of us, so close, in this wonderfully intimate hypnotic trance state. It feels so good to have me here next to you...because when I’m here with you, it’s so much easier for my trance to feel more powerful. When I’m here with you, I can touch you. You can feel my fingers caress you, allowing them to guide you deeper.”

“Feel my fingers massaging your temples now” Tina whispered into Tim’s ear, gently rubbing small circles around his temples. “You’re not just imagining it. I’m here with you, in your mind. You’ve invited me in. I’m actually here with you. To your hypnotized mind, this is completely real. And so you feel it, experiencing the full intensity of each sensation. And if you feel it, feel my fingers rubbing gentle circles on your temples, simply say ‘I feel it’”

“....feel it...” Tim breathed.

“Goood,” she cooed softly, yet commandingly.

“It feels so good when I touch you. And if you would like it to feel even better, more exciting, and more intense, then simply say ‘Yes, Ms. T’”

“Yes, Ms. T,” Tina’s subject whispered.

“Mmm...I think I’ll give you a nice little example of how powerful my hypnotic control can be. You’d like to see, I’m sure.”

It wasn’t a question, but Tim responded all the same.

“Yesss....” he moaned softly. Tina could see his cock stiffening as well.

“I’m going to restrain your arms, my subject. Feel my fingers closing softly around your wrists, lifting your left arm...”

Tina tried to lift Tim’s left arm smoothly, slowly, with none of the jerks or wobbles that would give it away as real life.

“...and feel me positioning it behind your back. This is where it goes, for now. This is where it’s stuck, completely unable to move until I give you the command to release.”

Tim gasped. His left arm tensed up, as if trying to pull away, but not doing so. Tina watched his cock grow firmer as she repeated the same suggestion for his right arm.

Tina stood up and surveyed her prize as she repeated some deepening suggestions. She was staring at almost exactly what she had been furiously fantasizing about for the past week. Tim sat before her, completely hypnotized, arms behind his back, cock pointing up at her.

“Doesn’t it feel so...so interesting...so fascinating...so compelling...” Tina continued, “to feel yourself obeying my suggestions? This feels so very pleasurable for you, I’m sure. And if you agree, simply say ‘Yes, Ms. T.’”

“Yess... Ms. T....” Tim moaned sleepily, long and low.

“And if it feels so pleasurable, it’s only natural that you might long for my touch to move to your most intimate, most sensitive place. And if you want to feel that now, simply say today’s phrase again: ‘Please come in, Ms. T’.

“Please...come...in....Miss T....” Tim panted, his cock throbbing desperately, breathing ragged.

“Good,” Tina cooed, breathing even heavier than he was. “Thank you for inviting me. It’s so pleasurable to be here with you, gently caressing you.”

Tina brushed her hand delicately across Tim’s cheek.

“Yes Ms. T!” he blurted out without instruction, moaning more wildly as Tina’s fingers played over his face, tracing idle lines around his eyes, and down his jaw. Each time made him tremble a little more, moan a little louder. But his eyes never once moved, never tried to open. Tina knew if he saw her, recognized that she was actually physically there, that her cover would be blown. So, she took him deeper as she continued touching her new toy, savoring every moment she watched him squirm from the pleasure of her control.

“And if you want this and you allow me permission to touch you there, then you can feel my fingers now, caressing your most sensitive place.”

As she said the word ‘now’, Tina passed the point of no return. She traced her fingertip lightly up the length of Tim’s shaft, starting with his balls, and finishing with a circle around the head of his cock. He moaned louder, hips bucking slightly.

Tina kept speaking softly to Tim, but she quickly lost track of what exactly she was saying – his cock was far too distracting. All she knew was that she kept using words like ‘deeper’, and was lucky his eyes stayed closed the whole time she stroked his cock.

Tim was the one who had been hypnotized, but at that moment, both of them may well have been in trance. Tina stared at his erect cock, eyes wide and unblinking, her jaw agape. She loved playing with a man’s cock – it was just so fascinating to touch, and to watch him respond so strongly, so freely, to each delicate touch she administered.

She watched him shudder as her small fingers, encircling his shaft, made each slow trip up and down its length. She loved how he squirmed when she added an extra twist each time she got to his head. His cock was a lovely shape, a lovely size, it felt so warm, so hard, so alive in her hand as she squeezed a little tighter, feeling his pulse.

Tina’s eyes closed, and she bit her lower lip, stifling a moan. She was practically swooning from the mix of bliss, excitement, fun, and control she was experiencing. She had always enjoyed giving a guy a slow, teasing handjob, but had never realized how closely it was linked with this feeling of control. It was exquisite. Tina’s nipples were hard, her pussy so wet, her hips now bucking slightly along with her subject’s. Her breathing was getting heavier, and harder to control. She wondered how much longer she could draw this moment out for.

Tina wanted so badly to make Tim cum for her, to stroke him faster and harder until he shot his hot, sticky load all over her fingers – the fruits to reward her labor. But as hot as that image was, Tina was pretty certain that an orgasm would snap him out of his trance, and she knew she couldn’t risk that. She felt a little guilty leaving him on the edge like this, but thankfully she had thought ahead: her recording would give him a chance to get there himself before it ended. Still, she made a mental note that she’d owe him one for later. For now, she needed to go before the wetness between her legs got the better of her and she made some terrible mistake.

So, Tina mustered up all of her willpower and made her exit, pressing ‘play’ on her video and leaving Tim to tend to his erection on his own. The rest of the session was meant to fog his memory of the experience, and leave him thinking it was merely a vivid fantasy. And why would he ever think otherwise? He’d awaken thinking it had been the most vivid session he’d ever experienced, with no idea she’d actually paid him this little visit.

Tina closed the door to Tim’s apartment quietly, but practically slammed the door to her own. She didn’t care about the noise it would make, she was on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm. She had never expected she’d get to play with Tim like this. And she had no idea it could be so fun, so delicious, so overwhelmingly sexy. Tina threw herself onto her bed, one hand down her pants, shoving her face into a pillow to muffle the screams that she simply couldn’t bear to hold back.

Orgasm after orgasm washed over her. She paused after two to catch her breath; that was when she heard Tim coming next door. Fingers aching, trembling, her clit almost sore from over-stimulation, her hand immediately found its way back to her pleasure center, as her mind wandered to all the delicious places she could go with her new hypnotized boy.