The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tisiphone”

By: SapphireBlueHearts

I don’t think he will ever understand the great act of kindness he had shown me. For Kyle, it was probably just a happy accident; an unintentional happenstance. For me, it was something that changed my life and my destiny forever. I can move on now; transcend past the material plane of existence and finally realize my true potential and power.

It’s only fitting that he be given a gift for his role in my ascendancy into goddess hood.

—Tisiphone

I sent my shadow, a vague feminine phantom of myself down to his realm, to his home, and to his room. The darkness of midnight swirled around him. He was sitting in a desk chair, basked in the singular, luminescent glow of a computer monitor. Invisible, I observed him. His eyes were half closed, struggling to read the words of a story he was reading on the glowing screen. His lips were curled into tense, stifled pant; a whimper of pleasurable agony as he slid his curled fingers up and down the warm throbbing shaft of his manhood.

Naughty boy, I smirked while I watched him read some internet erotica; a hastily written story about a young man who experiences a transformative growth in his genitalia every time his lustful energies were directed toward a particular woman. How perverted, yet whimsical. Still, this already held such possibilities for an appropriate gift. What if I were to make this fantasy a reality for Kyle?

My shadow swooped behind his lanky, thin frame, watching as he continued entreating himself to the carnal pleasures of his internet erotica. With a flourish, I had my shade extend her fingers, like intangible tendrils that snaked straight into Kyle’s mind. Instantly I found what I was looking for. Nestled deep down in his most precious thoughts and memories, was a young woman. She was cute, slightly plump in the hips and thighs, with feminine curves, and an adorable bobcut of chestnut brown hair. Kyle’s thoughts spent a lot of time dwelling on this woman, especially on her plump, perky C cup breasts and the enchanting Southern accent that elevated her voice. This did not feel like thoughts of simple lust, though. Instead, there were traces of genuine affection for her. How sweet.

I had my shade dive deeper into his mind, trying to find more memories of this sweet girl. The mental images of her, however, were limited to a handful of still photographs and memories of low fidelity video. So, she is a long distance friend, then? Interesting. I would have to do something about that.

I returned my focus to the computer screen again. I read the rest of the story over Kyle’s shoulder, giggling with the absurdity and kinkiness of it all. Yes, this would all do nicely. A perfect gift for this young man would be to make his most secret fantasies come true, and I would make sure that they all centered around this woman he was so infatuated with; this Valeria.

Stretching my invisible will and influence out across the realm, I quickly found Valeria. With a mere whim of my will, her mailbox now contained an all-expenses paid first-class plane ticket to Kyle’s hometown. These two soon-to-be lovers would be meeting in person very soon. For good measure, I planted seeds in the minds of her parents, friends, coworkers, and boss. They would all find themselves very supportive of Valeria’s upcoming trip.

Kyle was approaching the end of the story now, and I could sense his building climax. I floated my shadow against him, pressing into his back. Although we were making physical contact, to Kyle, it would feel as a blanket of comfort and contentment. I snaked my hands around his waist and leaning my phantom-like feminine frame against his back, allowing my lithe, invisible hands to grip his pounding erection. I delicately massaged my hands alongside and through his, cradling his scrotum with my other hand, pumping the magic of my gift into his loins. At the moment I completed the exchange, I sent a pulse of my power through him, and felt him orgasm powerfully. He practically fainted as a triumphant eruption of creamy thick seed fired from his tip in many, many emissions, spilling over his trembling hands and crotch.

“Hoah,” he gasped as he finally recovered. His surprise was evident. The influence of my substantial powers had given him an especially potent and powerful sex drive. His first encounter with Valeria would be spectacular.

I dismissed my shadow and returned to observing the mortal world below me with voyeuristic interest.

“I do hope he enjoys his gift,” I mused to myself, though I knew full well that I could simply ‘make’ Kyle feel any way I desired for him to feel about his new latent abilities. This was to be for his benefit and my amusement. We shall see how I like my new role as a goddess. I’d definitely have to pay him a visit tomorrow morning.

* * *

Kyle stirred in his bed. A beam of light snuck through a crack in his window blinds and struck him straight in the eye, teasing him awake. With a grunt, he stretched a little, and glanced across the bed to his alarm clock on the night stand. While he was looking at the time, in the periphery of his vision he saw it: A huge tent beneath his bed sheets in the place where his legs attached to his torso. He slid his hands down his torso, eventually reaching his warm, hard, morning-wood erection. It was normal for him to wake up a little bit aroused in the morning, but this felt wholly foreign to him. This wasn’t the penis he had gone to bed with. No, this felt much larger.

With trepidation, he lifted the sheets to examine the usually familiar sight of his erect penis. As soon as the sheet cleared the bottom of his torso, he saw the swollen, fat head of his cock straining to stay confined in the boxer shorts he had worn to bed. It was just over a foot in length, and jutted proudly out of the slit in the front of his shorts, as thick around as a water bottle at its thickest point.

“Gah! What the hell!?” he shouted, scrambling out of bed, causing his newly enhanced manhood to bounce and bob with the movement. It was enormous, and beneath his shorts he could feel how swollen and round his testes had become to accompany his manhood. He rushed over to the mirror and tore his boxer shorts down to fully examine the changes. His cock got caught on them as he pulled them down, so it swung wildly when at last he had freed the undergarment and dropped them to the floor. His scrotum hung down between his legs and his balls were easily the size of two small peaches. Crowning them was his glorious cock. Not only was it strikingly larger, it was well shaped; something about it was curiously pleasant and compelling to look at. It was crested with a web of veins and well defined ridges. Frankly, it was a dick that would make any male porn star jealous.

Kyle took his hands and attempted to wrap them around the shaft of his penis. They couldn’t quite fit all the way around, and now two hands were insufficient to entirely conceal the full length of it. This was when he noticed the other new change to his male organs: the sensitivity. Touching it immediately sent a pleasurable burst through his whole body that filled him to his core. He slowly began to slide one hand up and down the thick, turgid shaft, gasping at just how amazing it felt. His free hand instinctively pressed to his face, as though he was trying to massage and dull the intensity of how good it felt to touch his cock. He was about to close his eyes and just rub himself to an emission when suddenly a voice behind him startled him.

“How did I do? Do you like it?” spoke a quiet, sweet voice.

Kyle spun around in surprise, feeling the butterflies invade his chest and stomach as every muscle in his body tensed with surprise. What he saw was an incredibly beautiful woman. She stood six feet tall with long cascading locks of impossibly platinum blonde hair flowing down from a cute, round face with deep gorgeous sapphire eyes, pouty lips, and a button nose, though her face wasn’t what Kyle noticed first. Her body was curvaceous; wide, thick hips, perfectly sculpted thighs, a thin waist, and enormous fat heavy breasts that stood proudly on her chest like two overfilled basketballs, straining the incredibly skimpy azure blue garment she wore that left very little to the imagination as it hardly covered her breasts or crotch.

Oh, and she had wings. Like, real actual white wings protruding from her back as though she was a perfect angelic wet dream.

“W-w—who are you?” Kyle stammered meekly.

The angel glanced down at Kyle’s exposed cock and gave a flirty smirk. “Well for starters, I am definitely a fan,” she cooed, advancing towards a trembling Kyle and taking a perfect, silken hand to gently cup and slide over his thick veiny dick. “You can call me Tisiphone, since that’s my name.”

“But what are you doing here, in my room? Are you the one that expanded my... junk?” stammered Kyle, barely believing that he was even having this discussion.

Tisiphone giggled and nodded enthusiastically. “Oh yes, I did! I think I did a pretty good job too. It’s supposed to be a thank you gift. You see, you’re the reason everything is going so great for me. I was having a really bad day yesterday, struggling with my final assessment and all that, and then suddenly you decided to let that lady in the minivan get onto the freeway in front of you, and.... Oh gee, I’m rambling again. Long story short, you were the one who started a chain reaction that fixed everything for me and allowed me to pass with flying colors! Now I’m a goddess, and I have you to thank for it. So, you’re welcome!”

Kyle just stood there, staring slack-jawed, struggling to process the facts being presented. Tisiphone was a goddess? Somehow he had helped make her a goddess?

“...and that’s just the beginning of all the great things that I’m going to make happen for you,” continued Tisiphone, pointing at Kyle’s giant schlong. “You’re going to be having a really fantastic life now that I’m a goddess and can control things.”

“That’s.... really not necessary,” commented Kyle. “Actually, I have some concerns about this gift that I really...” Just as he was beginning to speak Tisiphone spun around and began to flap her wings to hover above the ground.

“You can thank me later!” she interrupted. “I’ve got a lot of work to do, so see ya!” She giggled so cutely that her eyes seemed to close with the adorable laugh, and before Kyle could get in another word, Tisiphone sparkled and shimmered, fading into a transparent outline that vanished into thin air, leaving behind a sweet and pleasing aroma of cinnamon and sugar.

Kyle rubbed his eyes. Was this a dream? Was he hallucinating? It certainly seemed real, and even if Tisiphone was a figment of his imagination, the flesh rod between his legs certainly was not. He decided he wouldn’t think on this anymore and tried to get ready for his workday. At once the concerns he had tried to voice came into plain view. His work slacks seemed comically unfit now to hide his new male package. Eventually he managed to pull up his loosest pair of khaki slacks, but the bulge in his crotch was still rather apparent. Furthermore, the enhanced sensitivity forced him to constantly do his best to refocus his mind on what he was doing instead of how amazing every movement and bit of friction felt against his confined cock and balls.

As usual, he was the first one to work. He worked at an office building not far from his home. The company was massive and had multiple facets into various aspects of the commercial business world. Kyle’s role at the company was a boring cog in the low end of the machine. He would spend his day tucked away in his cubicle and review expense reports, making a few notes and changes before sending them upstairs to his bosses. The cluster of cubicles he had at work was home to two other coworkers. The one closest to him was another young man like himself, straight out of college and working as an intern at the company. His name was Charlie, and he was usually a quiet worker. The other cubicle neighbor was a middle aged woman named Tanya who had been promoted here from the secretary pool after her husband had passed away from cancer. Kyle’s boss had given her a position that had more stability and benefits to help her continue to take care of her family in the wake of the disruption to her life. She was kind, pleasant, and nice. Kyle had never seen her have any problems keeping up with the job or in dealing with any of the numerous coworkers scattered through the three story office building they all worked in.

As he sat at his desk and waited for his computer to boot up, he tried to adjust his work slacks to get his new assets into a more comfortable position. He managed to alleviate some of the discomfort, but shifting in his chair or standing up seemed to put an inconvenient amount of friction against the heightened sensitivity of his enhanced cock. “I just can’t believe this,” he grumbled to himself. “How am I supposed to function with this... thing. Damn that Tisiphone.”

It occurred to him that Tisiphone could have just been a waking dream, and that some other, more medically plausible reason for his pronounced penile growth had happened. If that was the case, though, should he be making an appointment to see a doctor? As he was pondering this he saw his two coworkers wander in. Charlie and Tanya would frequently carpool, so it wasn’t unusual for them both to arrive at the same time.

“Hi Kyle!” sweetly greeted Tanya. She put down her purse as Charlie carried a box of donuts in and set it down right on Kyle’s desk.

“We brought donuts today if you’d like one,” he explained, lifting the box open so that Kyle could take his pick. Kyle grabbed a raspberry jelly donut, but as he did, he noticed something peculiar about the other donuts in the box. Every single donut in the whole dozen was one of his favorite types of donuts, including some that he knew both Tanya and Charlie hated and would never willingly ask for.

“Thank you,” smiled Kyle politely. Charlie and Tanya smiled back and went to their individual cubicles, leaving the box of donuts with Kyle.

The rest of the morning went on as usual. Kyle did his best to try and keep his uncomfortable trouser snake from swelling too much by focusing on his work. As he was about to send an expense report to the printer, he felt a pair of soft tender hands around his shoulders, gently massaging the tension out his back and neck. He glanced up to see Tanya behind his chair, working and kneading his muscles with surprising skill and sensuality. It was a surprise, since Tanya had never acted in this way toward him before, but Kyle had to admit that it felt very good. “Thank you,” he mumbled, still completing his work, but enjoying the massage that came with it.

“Oh, you’re always welcome,” cooed Tanya, leaning her head forward and kissing the back of Kyle’s neck briefly. This sent him standing up. Tanya had crossed a line he wasn’t prepared for.

“Ho-kay, that’s enough of that,” he shouted, realizing the sudden jolt, along with the sensuality of the massage had left a pronounced outline of his chub visible through his slacks. Tanya’s eyes immediately fell on his groin, and he though he saw her lick her lips for the briefest of moments.

“I’ll just let you get back to work then, hon,” purred Tanya with a far more sultry tone than she usually spoke in. She slowly sashayed back to her cubicle, making a point to give Kyle a clear picture of her moves.

Kyle felt a sudden sense of dread. Had Tisiphone changed his coworkers too? Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that even Charlie was staring at him, smiling pleasantly. The attention he was garnering made him uncomfortable, but as he looked back towards Tanya he began to notice small details that he hadn’t before. For starters, Tanya looked just a little bit younger, and her hair had a much healthier sheen to it than it usually did. In fact, he could swear that her breasts, squeezed into a black woman’s business blazer, appeared to be larger than he recalled. He eventually decided to dismiss his concerns and get back to his job.

At the end of the work day, Kyle shut down his computer workstation and made his way to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for the lift to take him back downstairs to the underground parking garage where he had parked his car. He felt a firm hand grip his rear, and spun around to see Tanya grinning at him. “Heading home, Kyle? Did you want to maybe get a drink before you went home? I might have a proposition or two to discuss with you,” she practically purred, clearly undressing Kyle with her infatuated eyes.

Kyle coughed uncomfortably, eventually gathering enough courage to speak his mind. “Tanya, look, this isn’t exactly appropriate behavior. I, uhh, if you don’t stop, I’m going to have to file a harassment claim with HR.” He couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. Tanya was, after all, a considerably attractive woman; a MILF some might call her. Still, with the morning he was having, he felt it best to set the boundaries here and now. Tanya’s response wasn’t what he expected, however.

“Please do what you feel you need to, hon. I’m such a bad girl after all,” she winked and gave his butt another delicious squeeze.

The elevator door opened just then and Kyle stepped inside. Tanya decided to hold back and wait for the next one, though as the door closed Kyle thought he caught her mouthing the words ‘Fuck you later’. Instead of heading down to the garage, he stopped at the first floor office of Melanie Rogers, the Human Resources manager for his office. She had already left for the day, but Kyle knew there was a stack of forms and a box he could leave a harassment grievance in. Melanie would see it in the morning.

That being done, Kyle finally went home, his cock still uncomfortably swollen with the mental images of Tanya doing very naughty things to him.

* * *

Kyle was happy to be back at his apartment. As soon as he was through the door he loosened his tie and immediately shed his slacks. It felt good to have the freedom to let his manhood hang loose again. Even in its flaccid state, the tip of his cock peeked out from the bottom leg of his boxer shorts. He plopped down on his couch and gave a deep sigh of long awaited relaxation. He was about to close his eyes and rest for a few minutes when suddenly a cute, squeaky voice seemed to whisper in his ear.

“Welcome home!” it said. Kyle was getting sick of surprises. He turned his head to spot the strangest sight standing on the back rest of the couch, just inches from his ear. It looked like Tisiphone, but in miniature form. She was little more than 3 inches tall, but otherwise looked exactly like the curvy sexy angelic goddess who had made his day so interesting.

“Ughh, what now?” he groaned.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m a gift from the glorious goddess Tisiphone. I’m your own personal house-sprite! You can call me Tizzy. I’ll take care of everything around the house for you: cleaning, cooking, laundry, and anything else you need!” As she spoke, she twirled around while waving her hands in an enthusiastic manner. Kyle had to admit that Tizzy was, at the very least, adorable. She tossed her blonde hair and giggled sweetly.

“Fine, fine. It’s good to meet you too, Tizzy,” admitted Kyle. “So you basically will do whatever needs to be done around my apartment?”

“Absolutely!” cheered Tizzy, jumping up and down on the back headreast of the couch and grinning widely. “Just leave your clothes on the floor and I’ll wash them for you. Would you like a stiff drink? You look like you’ve had a long day at work.”

Kyle shrugged. “Sure, why not?” Tizzy vanished with a spark and a tiny pop. Kyle unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the floor. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad having someone else around the house to help keep it clean. He could certainly enjoy having more time to relax around the house. A few minutes later, Tizzy popped back, this time on Kyle’s coffee table, with her arms wrapped around a cocktail glass that was considerably larger than she was. With a grunt of effort she plopped it down on a coaster and waved her hands towards the drink triumphantly.

“Ta-daa!” she squeaked proudly. “Please enjoy! I’ll be taking care of your work clothes. They’ll be cleaned, pressed, and folded for you by morning. If you need anything else, just call for me. I’ll also have your guest bedroom prepared for your friend.”

Kyle shot up. “Wait, what? What friend?”

Tizzy winked and fluffed her mane of blonde hair again. “It’s a surprise! Another special gift from your admiring goddess. You’ll see....” With that, she popped away again.

“This day gets weirder and weirder,” sighed Kyle, taking the glass into his hand and sipping one of the most delicious cocktails he had ever tasted. He wondered what tomorrow might bring.