The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tisiphone”

By: SapphireBlueHearts

Part Four:

As his alarm clock buzzed, Kyle drowsily reached over to cease the disturbing noise that woke him from his rest. It was already time for him to get ready to go to work. Valeria’s arm was still draped over his chest, and she was still asleep, snuggled up against him. It had been a very good night, and Kyle couldn’t have asked for a better experience in meeting with Valeria for the first time. The two had spent the entire evening sitting in Kyle’s bed and watching a movie together, which led to more kissing and cuddling, which of course led to more sex, which eventually led to them falling asleep in an exhausted stupor of orgasmic afterglow.

There was a sharp pop right next to Kyle’s ear, immediately followed by the tiny cutesy voice of Tizzy. “Good morning, Kyle! I’ve got the shower hot and running for you, and your breakfast is on the table, ready for you to get up and be ready for work! Up and at ’em, tiger!”

Kyle gingerly moved Val’s arm and crawled out of bed as carefully as he could without waking her. Valeria had already been a little tired last night from her travel, even before the two of them wore themselves out in the bedroom. He thought it best to give her a chance to sleep in and rest while he went to work and tried to convince his boss to divert his current work projects to other employees. Perhaps he was taking her interference for granted, but he had a good feeling that Tisiphone would help him to make it happen.

The shower was the perfect temperature, and again Tizzy had prepared his toothbrush, shaving razor, and everything in advance. As strange as it was to have a teleporting miniature goddess-sprite flitting around the apartment, Kyle was starting to really enjoy having someone to serve him and take care of all the annoying little daily needs. His breakfast was one of the fluffiest Belgian waffles he had ever tasted, topped with fresh made whipped cream, and served with a perfect cup of coffee. Before he left, he decided it would be a good idea to leave a quick note for Val, along with his cell phone number in case she needed to get in contact with him while he was out. He left it on the breakfast table, where he was sure Tizzy would have a breakfast waiting for her once she woke up.

The events of the previous evening left Kyle in such a tremendous mood. He sang in his car all the way to work, and even cheerily held the door for his coworkers before heading to his department’s cubicle cluster. He wasn’t sure what to expect when he got to his cubicle, but he was surprised to find Charlie and Tanya waiting for him, only they were almost unrecognizable as the coworkers he once shared this work space with. Tanya was young, vibrant, and beautiful, with an incredibly curvy body that looked as though it had been poured into the tight blouse and skirt she wore. Her button up blouse had several of the top buttons undone, showing off her firm, buoyant breasts.

“Good morning, handsome,” she remarked as Kyle passed her desk. “You’re looking well spirited this morning.”

“Good morning, Tanya,” Kyle replied, finding himself incapable of not staring at her deliciously soft and large new assets. Tanya didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she was pleased with Kyle’s attentions.

“Good morning, Kyle,” remarked Charlie. At least Kyle assumed it was Charlie. His male coworker was clearly now a beautiful young woman that shared only the faintest similarities in facial structure to the Charlie from a few days ago.

“Good morning, Charlie,” spoke Kyle softly.

“You know I hate it when you call me by that silly nickname. It always makes me sound like a guy. You know I prefer being called Charlotte,” she spoke, in a flirty, almost melodious voice. Charlie’s short hair had become long and silky, and her short skirt and halter-top showed off her long, silky legs and plump round C-cup breasts.

“Have either of you seen Danielle? I wanted to talk to her about something,” asked Kyle, trying to ignore the way that Tanya and Charlotte were looking at him like sexual tigers stalking a prey. Danielle Clarke was Kyle’s direct supervisor and boss.

“Oh, she’s upstairs in a meeting with the board,” explained Tanya. “The meeting will probably be over soon, if you want to wait down here with us.”

Charlotte gave Tanya a smile and a wink. “Yeah, I think we could find something fun to do to help pass the time.”

Kyle took a step back, slowly walking backwards towards the elevator. The best course of action might simply be to wait outside the board room for Danielle to be finished with her meeting.

“I heard that Melanie asked you if you would bless her with a baby,” cooed Tanya softly. “You know, I’ve wanted to have another baby myself, and I’d love for that child to grow up to be a little you. Please, just one quick fuck? I promise it will feel so, sooo good.”

“Mmmmm. Me too,” agreed Charlotte, licking her plump lips. Both Tanya and Charlotte were closing the gap between themselves and Kyle. Kyle backed up against the elevator and scrambled to hit the button. As soon as the elevator door opened, he felt safe, but instead, he backed straight into someone else who was already in the elevator. What’s more, Tanya and Charlotte both followed him inside.

“Ah, good morning, Kyle,” said the new voice in the elevator. Kyle turned around and struggled to recognize the attractive African-American woman, standing tall with muscular features and an exotic beauty. He eventually concluded that this woman must have once been Shawn Combs, another coworker whose office was on the floor above Kyle’s.

“Good morning, LaShaunda,” smiled Tanya as the elevator doors closed behind her and Charlotte. “Going up?”

LaShaunda laughed. “I’d rather be going down, now that Kyle’s here.” All three women laughed playfully. Kyle backed up against the wall of the elevator, and as it began traveling up, Charlotte ‘accidentaly’ bumped the emergency stop button, halting the elevator between two floors.

LaShaunda swept in, wrapping her arms around Kyle’s left side, and bringing her face in close to give him a brief, but deeply sensuous kiss on the cheek. “What do you say, Kyle? Will you give three horny, professional women the honor of allowing us to help relieve all that built up tension that a stud like yourself must have?” Charlotte was quick to sweep in to Kyle’s right side, clinging to his right arm and letting her tongue tease his ear. With a breathy tone, she began to hum the melody of Aerosmith’s ‘Love in an Elevator’.

Tanya dropped to her knees in front of Kyle and immediately began to fumble with his pants’ belt and zipper. “Just relax, Kyle, we want to show you just how much we’ve been thinking about how best to make you feel good.”

Kyle was about to protest again, but in moments, Tanya had fished Kyle’s cock from the confines of his work pants and somehow managed to slurp it straight into her mouth, and was beginning to ease it down her throat. She looked like a sexy boa constrictor swallowing an oversized prey as inch after inch of his swelling penis slid into her hot, wet mouth. LaShaunda pulled Kyle’s face to hers and kissed him hard, wasting no time in slithering her tongue into his mouth. At the same time, Charlotte pressed her breasts up against Kyle’s side and began a string of kisses across his neck and chin before reaching his ear, and with a gentle blast of warm breath, began to swirl her tongue in and around his ear. “Relax and enjoy,” she purred.

Tanya had somehow managed to fit the entirety of Kyle’s length and girth down her throat, and was now bobbing back and forth. Instead of gagging on the huge foreign mass that stretched her cheeks and throat, she was reaching around Kyle’s legs to massage his butt cheeks while she got more leverage to blow him faster. This continued for minutes, Kyle moaning in a perpetual state of pleasure as Tanya performed her fellatio magic and Charlotte and LaShaunda took turns kissing and rubbing their hands all over Kyle.

Kyle groaned loudly and felt himself losing control. A second later, his throbbing cock was pumping a heavy load of cum right down Tanya’s inviting throat. She closed her eyes and sucked lovingly until every last drop was gone and Kyle’s cock was clean and slick with her warm saliva. Kyle felt his knees buckle with the intensity of the pleasure. Tanya eased Kyle’s member from her mouth and helped him tuck everything back away into his pants.

“Did you enjoy that, sweetie?” she asked as she stood up.

Kyle couldn’t deny that it felt good and he had enjoyed it. “Yes,” he hoarsely whimpered as Charlotte and LaShaunda kissed both of his cheeks at the same time and freed their clinging grip on his arms. Charlotte restarted the elevator and sent it continuing up to the floor where the board room meeting was happening.

“Tanya and I took the liberty of installing a padded mat under your desk. Anytime you need to blow off any of that sexual energy, just say the word. We’re all more than happy to help,” explained Charlotte.

“You really should reconsider fucking us pregnant, Kyle,” added Tanya. “The world would be such a better place with more of your offspring in it. I don’t think there’s a woman at this company who wouldn’t jump at the chance to be bred by you.”

“We’ll be around if you change your mind,” LaShaunda purred. The elevator doors opened, and Kyle stumbled out awkwardly, still riding the rush from Tanya’s blowjob.

Eventually he reached the desk of the secretary outside of the board room. She smiled at him pleasantly as he approached. “Good morning, Mr. Phillips. How may I help you?”

“I just need to speak with Ms. Clarke. I’ll just wait out here until the board meeting is over,” explained Kyle, moving to take a seat.

“Nonsense! Danielle always has time for you. Just go right on in and talk to Ms. Clarke. I’m sure she’ll want to hear anything you have to say.” Before Kyle could even protest, the secretary hit the buzzer and the door unlocked.

Kyle shrugged and walked into the middle of the board meeting already in progress. He was half expecting it to be rife with Tisiphone’s influence, or that the board members would all have become beautiful sexy ladies over night. He was surprised to discover that it was rather normal. The only unusual detail was Danielle herself.

Danielle was a woman in her forties, and carried herself with a strict degree of professionalism. She wasn’t difficult to talk to, but she could come off as intimidating to those who didn’t know her. What struck Kyle first was how Danielle was dressed. Usually she favored dark colored blazers, but today her business suit seemed to hug her curves a lot more, showed a little more cleavage, leg, and thigh than usual, and most strikingly, was the same cyan blue color that Tisiphone had been wearing when she first encountered Kyle. What’s more, her hair had been dyed platinum blonde and styled to match Tisiphone’s perfectly.

As soon as Kyle entered the room, the board members all patiently put their meeting on hold and politely struck up conversation with one another, allowing Kyle to speak to Ms. Clarke. They weren’t upset at all by the interruption, and Kyle knew this had to be the influence of the meddling goddess.

“What can I do for you, Mr. Phillips?” cheerily asked Danielle.

“Did you change your hair recently?” asked Kyle.

“Of course!” she laughed. “I had it done just last night. This is the way that all the powerful business women are wearing it these days. It’s what’s in style right now,” she explained. “Was there something you needed? We were just about to wrap up our meeting.”

Kyle nodded, “Yes, well, I have a guest in town for a few days, so I was wondering if it would be okay to go home early today, and to have a few days off while I entertain my guest. Is there someone you can get to pick up my projects for the time being?”

“Most certainly. Anything for the Great Goddess’ honored chosen ones. Take all the time you need, please. I’ll have some of your coworkers pick up the slack while you’re gone. Just check in with me when you return, and we’ll get you back up to speed.”

“Wait, what did you say?” asked Kyle, shocked to hear the word goddess uttered in casual conversation like that.

“I said your coworkers will finish any of your ongoing assignments for you,” Danielle repeated. “You and Miss Monroe enjoy yourselves. You deserve it.” With that she turned to the rest of the board room. “I guess on that note, we’ll end this meeting. Meeting adjourned. For the glory of our goddess!”

The rest of the board members repeated the bizarre mantra before getting up and shuffling back to their offices. “For the glory of our goddess.”

Kyle didn’t know what to say. How did his bosses know about Tisiphone? Why was Danielle modeling the goddess’ look? How had they known about Valeria visiting him? There were just too many questions swirling around Kyle’s mind. As he went back down to the ground floor via the elevator, his mind was racing with the implications of the evidence he had just witnessed. What if this was more than just a goddess inserting gifts into his life? What if this was something bigger? Had he inadvertently surrendered the entire world to the whims of Tisiphone? He tried his best to push these thoughts out of his mind and bring them back to Valeria. He was going home to spend time with Val, and the two of them were going to enjoy themselves. He told himself this again and again, even as he left his office building and started driving home.

The questions continued to roll around his mind, and he tried his best to muster the will to ignore it. He was so focused on his thoughts that he didn’t realize that he was speeding. His car was barreling through the city streets at close to 85 miles per hour. As soon as he realized it, he tried to slow down, but it was too late. There was a piercing police siren and flashing blue and red lights behind him.

“Shit,” grumbled Kyle. He quickly collected his drivers license and vehicle registration together in anticipation of the ticket he was about to be given. A few moments later, a policewoman tapped on his window. Kyle rolled it down and prepared to accept the consequences of his mistake. The officer leaned close. “This vehicle is registered to Kyle Phillips. Is that you, sir?”

“It is,” Kyle said sheepishly. He felt like such a fool for not keeping his focus on the road.

“Do you know why I stopped you?” she asked.

Kyle nodded. “I was going a little over the posted speed limit. I’m very sorry. I’ll be more careful in the future.”

The policewoman snickered at Kyle’s response. “You were going a little fast, but that’s not why I stopped you. The governor put and APB out on your vehicle so that we could give you this.” She held up a small sticker. “We’re updating your tags. This will let any police, city, or state officials know that your car has special permission to park in any and all zones, restricted or not.” She peeled back the sticker and put one on the rear license plate, and another larger sticker on Kyle’s front windshield. The logo on the sticker was a cyan blue heart with angel wings.

With that task completed, the officer gave Kyle a thumbs up. “Drive safe.” Was all she said before she sped away. As she drove off, Kyle did a double take. He couldn’t be sure, but he thought he saw the slogan painted onto the side of the city police cruiser read as ‘To Protect and Serve our Great Goddess and her Subjects.’ Kyle took a deep breath and sighed. With all the craziness of the morning, it was more and more apparent to him that Tisiphone’s gifts were not going to be stopping anytime soon. He put his car into drive and continued his drive home, this time paying greater attention to the road.