The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE TIT FORMULA

He had spent the better part of his life working in one little lab or another. He had no more loyalty to this corporation than the last, but it suited his needs better than most as all the other scientists were purely professional, going home at five sharp no matter what stage their experiments were at. And that left him alone, giving him full freedom to pursue his own research. He was supposed to be working on an appetite suppressant, with built in limitations (otherwise people wouldn’t have to keep on buying it), and that was close enough to his real interest that he didn’t have any trouble getting all the drugs and lab mice that he wanted.

And after all these years he finally felt he was ready for another trial. His first and only other trial had been a total failure despite his success with the mice. The young work experience student had almost dissolved in front of him, her cell structure falling apart within minutes of him injecting her. She had survived but as little more than a flabby lump that could barely walk. Fortunately he had been working for a tobacco company at the time and they had spared no expense in making sure she was diagnosed as having a rare (and previously unknown) disease. In any case it was never traced back to him.

But he had fixed that particular problem, he almost felt like letting loose with a loud maniacally evil laugh as he viewed the liquid. Now for a test subject. Actually he had been planning that part for ages, he knew where the cleaning woman kept her bottle of scotch. Had he expected it to actually work first time he would have chosen another test subject but he figured there would still be some fine tuning and she was expendable. Taking the bottle he had stolen earlier he gulped down a mouthful, choking briefly on the raw spirit, then poured in his formula along with a sedative. A quick shake of the bottle and he was concerned to see that the liquid was noticeably darker. Hopefully she wouldn’t be looking too hard when she popped into the closet for her nightly libation.

He replaced the bottle just in time, barely getting clear of the closet as he heard her trolley come up the corridor. He waited breathlessly as she looked around furtively before going into the closet and closing the door behind her. He wasn’t sure how long he would have to wait, but decided that it was probably long enough when he heard her slump against the door.

As he dragged her back to his lab he regretted having used so much sedative. He struggled to hoist her into the chair and then he tied her up and gagged her, just in case it didn’t work or kill her before she woke up. Looking at her in the light of the lab he was fairly repulsed, she was a fat Hispanic woman in her late forties, her greasy black hair pinned back into an uneven bun. Her smock was old and covered in solvent stains and she had a pair of battered old tennis shoes on her large feet. ‘Well’, he thought philosophically, ‘its just more body mass for the reagent to work with’. Turning on his tape recorder he settled down for a long wait.

“Subject is a fat old cleaning woman,” he began, “I’ve given her 25 cc’s and sedated her, heavily it appears. She is unconscious and displaying no signs of discomfort as yet. I am now opening her smock to get a better view of any changes.”

“Ten minutes and no change. I’m beginning to wonder if I should have doubled the dose to account for her body mass. As action-A works on fat cells it might be getting a bit lost in there.”

“Twenty minutes and I will definitely have to make the formula more concentrated. Hang about, indications of something happening. Yes, it is! it is!” As he watched the cleaning woman’s breasts began to swell to an even larger size, causing the buttons on her smock to pop open. As the heaving mounds of flesh, tipped by huge erect nipples hove into view he barely noticed that her waist was much smaller, the flab around her face had drained away and her shoes had dropped off her much smaller legs and feet.

Then her eyes flashed open! She was fully awake and without any noticeable effort she snapped the cords he had tied her up with and spat the gag out of her mouth. He staggered back in horror, fearful that she was going to rip him limb for limb. Instead, with an almost bestial howl of lust, she launched herself on top of him, ripping her smock off with one hand while clawing his trousers off with the other. His erect cock popped into view over the waistband of his underpants and she dropped to her knees, sucking his cock into her hot mouth.

She went to work on him, sucking his cock so hard that he thought it was going to come off, her hands fondling his balls and ass as she pulled him harder and harder into her mouth. With a squeak he came, pumping his cum into her mouth which she swallowed easily without breaking contact. She continued sucking until she realised he was spent, then she let his cock slide out of her mouth before standing up to face him.

“Yous min, little mon, to fuck and suck and do with as I please.” she said, tearing his shirt and lab coat from his body, causing him to wince in pain and fear. She then pressed her massive tits against him, her hard nipples almost painful against his chest.

“But, but,” he whined, “You have to do what I say.”

“Corse I do, honey. Anythin’ yous says.”

“Okay, get down on all fours and bark like a dog,” he said, desperately hoping he was still in control of his experiment. Without a further word she did as she was told.

“Okay,” he said, relieved, “Stop barking before you attract attention.” She did so then wiggled her butt.

“Don’t my arse give you any thoughts?” she inquired, looking coyly over her shoulder towards him. It did, he thought to himself. She was still a very large woman, but there was little fat on her now, sculpted legs, large butt, smaller waist and tits that almost touched the floor in her current stance. Well, this had been what he was working towards, he thought as he worked his cock up to a semi-hard state then got down on his own knees and guided it into her pussy from behind. He made a few thrusts that met with little resistance in her sopping wet cunt but even that was enough to cause her to moan in pleasure. Another couple of thrusts and he managed to spurt a couple of drops of cum into her, a shiver of pleasure running through her as though he had totally satisfied her.

Staggering back to the chair he looked down at her still on all fours. “Now, um—I think I’ll call you Slave One, that’s your new name. Slave One, you’re to get dressed and go home. During tomorrow you’re to go down to the mall and buy the sexiest clothes and lingerie you can. You’re to come back here tomorrow night at nine with the stuff you’ve bought. Do you understand?”

“Yas, I unnerstand.” she said, getting to her feet and leaving the room.

Now as long as it doesn’t wear off, he thought to himself as wiped himself off with a damp cloth. Tomorrow he would get one of the female lab assistants to stay late and give her a dose too.

* * *

As it turned out, he couldn’t wait that long to try again. The excitement and arousal of what he had done overcame him around lunchtime the next day and he went looking for another victim. The obvious choice was the company receptionist, a very prim and proper young woman who he had to walk past every morning. Although she was very professional in her attitude towards everyone, he was sure that she thought he was a worthless and unpleasant individual.

He called her up and said he had some notes that needed to be typed up urgently and that the typing pool had all gone to lunch. It took a bit of insisting but she finally relented to give up her own lunch and come down to one of the conference rooms. Once there he told her that there was a slight delay and she might as well eat her lunch while he got his papers together. She took this news calmly, despite her obvious irritation and pulled her neatly cut sandwiches and bottle of spring water out of her bag.

This was what he had been relying on, as he clumsily stumbled against her, causing her drink bottle to fall to the floor. Apologising profusely he bent over to pick it up, ‘accidentally’ knocked it across the room and went to retrieve it. There he spent several awkward moments opening the bottle, pouring his formula into it and putting the cap back on. By the time he got it back to her she was desperate to get him out of the room and didn’t notice the seal on the cap had been broken.

He waited outside the door for several minutes then went back in, locking the door behind him. The receptionist was sitting there wide eyed, her lunch half eaten in front of her. Rubbing his hands together, he went over and sat down opposite her and watched the change. Her stylish suit jacket began to bulge until her tits outgrew its confines and pushed themselves over the top of the neckline, popping the buttons of her blouse. Her lips filled out slightly and waist of her jacket became loose while the skirt seemed to be stretched to capacity around her hips.

Suddenly, with a hissing purr, she threw aside the heavy table that separated them and lunged forward at him, catching him off guard. Her skirt ripped apart at the seams as she leapt up, straddling him with her stocking clad legs and sending him crashing to the ground as the chair fell over backward. Astride his stunned body she ripped her jacket and blouse open, allowing her breasts to break free of her flimsy bra and swing freely in front of his face. She then began to dry hump him through his trousers, shuddering through waves of pleasure but unable to get what she really needed.

This continued for ten minutes, her frustration growing as he remained helpless beneath her, until she gained enough lucidity to rip open his flies, pull out his cock and impale herself on it. With a roar of satisfaction she humped him until she came. That achieved, she let up long enough for him to be able to speak.

“Now, you are Slave Two and you must do what I say.” When she didn’t respond he added, “Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she replied emotionlessly.

“Good, now get off me and go sit down. You are to remain here without speaking until I return for you later. You can finish eating your lunch.” After she had complied he got up, pulled his zip up as best he could and left the conference room, locking it behind him. He then continued his work in the lab, occasionally rubbing himself in secret delight at what he had achieved. Just before quitting time he cornered Karen, the junior lab assistant, and insisted that she stay behind for five minutes to help him finish something. She didn’t want to stay behind with a creepy old git like him but gave in when he threatened to get her fired.

The next bit of his plan didn’t go so well, as he offered her a drink after everyone else had left. She flatly refused to drink the formula, even if it did mean losing her job. In frustration he instead told her to follow him to the conference room. This she did and he unlocked the door and let her go in first.

She let out a startled gasp when she saw the receptionist sitting there, her normally pristine clothes hanging off her and a huge pair of tits exposed.

“Slave Two, restrain this girl,” he ordered. Karen was too startled to run as the receptionist walked up to her and grabbed her. Instincts kicked in and she tried to struggle free but found the receptionist was far stronger than her. He walked up to her and pinching her nose, forced her mouth open and poured the formula down her throat. He then held her mouth closed and forced her to swallow. Karen continued to struggle for several more minutes, then she went stiff.

“Slave Two, release her.” The receptionist did so and he thought of something else, “Take her clothes off.” The receptionist tore the clothes off her body, letting the remnants of her lab coat, sweatshirt and jeans fall to the floor. Her bra and panties soon followed suit. He then got an unequalled view as her tits swelled up, sucking fat from her waist and thighs. Knowing what was coming next, he unzipped his trousers and let them fall around his ankles. Sure enough, Karen suddenly animated and bent over, grasping his erection in one hand and running her lips and tongue over its head. She was much more experienced in this than the previous two, he noted, as she played with his cock for quite a while, sending all sorts of pleasant sensations through his body. Just before he came she stopped and he immediately went around behind her and rammed it up her cunt. A couple of short, hard strokes and he came inside her, to her immense gratification.

“Okay, girls,” he said zipping up his trousers again, “Play with yourselves until I come back. No, better yet, play with each other.” The receptionist and Karen locked into an intimate embrace, their lips seeking and finding each others as they kissed passionately, their hands roving over each others bodies, their hard nipples brushing against each other. He watched for a while before going back to his lab. His hands were trembling as he tried to make an even stronger batch of his formula.

At nine precisely the cleaning woman returned, although he barely recognised her as such. In addition to her hugely top heavy body crammed into a stretch mini-dress, her hair was no longer lank and oily. Instead it flowed onto her shoulders in waves of curls. She immediately tried to unzip his trousers but he stopped her and instead had her carry the bags she had brought with her into the conference room.

She showed no reaction as she entered but he was surprised to find Karen and the receptionist still at it, their bodies glazed with sweat and at the heights of passion. They too showed an interest in removing his trousers when they saw him but this was still his game.

“Okay, Slave One, show me what you bought.” Out came heaps of silk and satin, cotton and lace, lycra and leather. “Hmm, yes, very good. Now, all three of you strip naked.” They did so and stood in a line in front of him.

“Right, Slave One—put on the white stockings, garterbelt and baby doll. Slave Two, you put on the crotchless pantyhose, the leather corset and the choker. Karen, you put on the satin corset, opera gloves and fishnet stockings.” He watched as they complied with his orders then he had them stand still again as he walked around them, inspecting them with his eyes and hands. This was just too good. Who would he do next?

“All right girls, what you’ve been waiting for, but you’re going to have to beg for it.” he said as he unzipped his trousers and stepped out of them, his erect cock almost concealed by his shirt tails.

“Please fuck us,” the cleaning woman began.

“We need your cum in us,” the receptionist added.

“We must have your cum,” Karen finished.

He smiled in sadistic delight, all these woman who would have normally shunned him, now desperately needed him. He had all three bed over, touching their toes, then moved along behind them, slapping their rumps as he chose. Finally he moved in behind Karen and shoved his cock into her, thrusting into her so hard that she could barely keep her balance, a few moments later he came, eliciting moans of pleasure from her.

“Please,” the cleaning lady whispered, “Please fuck me to.”

“Not now, girls. I’m feeling a bit pooped.” he went over to the chair and sat down, “You just have to stay like that until I feel like doing some more.” He sat there for a while, enjoying the spectacle of the three woman bent over facing him, awaiting his pleasure. He yawned, and making himself comfortable, drifted off to sleep.

* * *

He awoke sometime later, feeling cold and damp. He tried to move but found he was stuck in some sort of metallic tube. Looking up in panic he realised he was in the lab and his three slaves were standing in front of him.

“Get me out of here,” he demanded. They just looked at him with disdain.

“You need me,” he added, his voice getting squeaky from fear, “You need my cum.”

“No we don’t,” the receptionist said, “We just need cum. Karen has altered your formula to meet our needs.” At this Karen stepped forward and he was shocked to see that she now had a huge erect cock between her legs, easily twice the size of his.

“Unlike you, she can produce enough to satisfy us. So goodbye, you slime. And thanks for the improvements you made in us.”

He barely had time to scream as the tube opened up and he slid into the companies toxic waste disposal tank.