The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: I

I Accidentally Turned My Mother Into A Sex Robot
mc mf md in
by 1HypnotizedBimbo
Added 18 June 2022
Updated 09 September 2023

Alex’s mom discovers a baggy of secret pills in his room that he’d forgotten about—ones that are meant to make a girl of his choosing fall in lustful love with him. When he won’t tell his mom what they are for, she threatens to take one. But does it really matter? They won’t really work, right? And what will happen if they do?

I Alone
mc mf sf
by Jukebox
Added 09 February 2013

The last survivor of a dead world tells his story.

I Always Get What I Want
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 31 December 2022

Filmmaker Wren finds herself helpless, mentally and physically, to resist the advances of a seductive lesbian sculptor after a party.

I Am a Drone
mc mf ff md fd rb
by Nab
Added 07 December 2008

Stephanie is given a special pair of headphones that turns her into a robot.

I Am Not A Lesbian!
mc ff
by Rinky Dink
Added 21 December 2002
Updated 16 February 2003

The physically perfect Erin’s new happy life as a lesbian slave could be endangered by her past.

I am Number Five
mc mm mf md sf
by Chrysostomon
Added 31 December 2022

John Smith is an alien from the planet Loriel. He is a “Legacy” he has special powers. Protected by Henry a Guardian (also from his home world) from the Puritards… a race of religious zealots practising Wowserism.

I Am So Bored
mc mf ff
by Ice Bear
Added 03 August 2019

A bored mind-controller uses Nikki as a challenge to himself.

I Am So Lucky
mc mf md
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 11 January 2003

A widow who has recently returned to the workplace is a little confused about exactly what her duties should be as a receptionist.

I Am The God from the Machine
mc mf ff md
by S. P. Riley
Added 21 January 2023

Karl is given god like powers, but was there a reason for such a gift?

I Am The Real Ms. Pacman
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 11 August 2012

A girl finds herself constantly on the run … but she finds she likes it.

I Asked For an Incubus!
mc ff ma
by softi
Added 11 June 2011

Stacy tries out a ritual to get herself an incubus to command. It doesn’t quite turn out as expected.

I Ate the Milk and Cookies
mc ff
by Dede
Added 13 January 2008

Denise becomes very excited when she eats the products from a new bakery.

I Beg to Differ
mc mf md
by Downing Street
Added 26 August 2000

When Lucille is interviewed for a movie part, she finds it unexpectedly difficult to disagree with the interviewer.

I Believe
mc ff
by Cafetray
Added 29 January 2006

Erica and Maure receive some theological clarification from Diana.

I Bet...
mc mf ff fd in ft
by Gasman
Added 18 December 2005

A group of friends suddenly all start developing crushes on Kim’s little sister Laura.

I Can Explain Everything
mc mf ff md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 14 October 2006

When a wife finds her husband in bed with another woman, he talks his way out of trouble.

I Can Handle This
mc mf md
by Mmmmn!
Added 03 June 2000

A young woman gets seduced in her dreams by someone she has never met. Ultimately she succumbs to her desires and goes to find him.

I Can Hear You
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 22 July 2023

A woman communicates psychically with the ancient Egyptian priest seeking to control her will and use her as a vessel for his ancient lover.

I Can Prove You Wrong
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 20 March 2021

When Lupita’s study partner Luis begins to insist that he’s been hypnotizing her, she needs to find a way to disprove his claims. But everything she says and does just seems to fit into his narrative.

I Can — Not Gay
mc ff mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 21 November 2020

Our nameless protagonist encounters a woman who insists that she isn’t gay.

I Can — The Hemmings
mc mf ff md in
by Greyscribbler
Added 15 August 2020
Updated 29 August 2020

A man decides to have some fun with a mother and her two daughters.

I Can — The Train
mc ff md
by Greyscribbler
Added 21 October 2023

Two girls on a train. Our nameless protagonist decides they’d be much better off if they were into each other.

I Can’t Do That
mc mf md
by A Sinister Bent
Added 17 April 2004

A beautiful woman meets a man who keeps insisting he can’t make her do anything she doesn’t want to do.

I Can’t F-ing Believe My Luck
mc mf md
by b4uweremine
Added 18 April 2009

A man gets three wishes from a genie, but he is not 100% happy wiht the results.

I Can’t Stop Myself
mc mf md hm
by Julien Sorel
Added 28 July 2002

Kirstie loses a bet that she can’t be made to come on command.

I Can’t Wait
mc mf fd
by Jukebox and Lady Ru’etha
Added 11 January 2009

A young man finds out first-hand about erotic domination while preparing to attend his first kink convention, all played out on that con’s message boards.

I Could Ussse A Vacation
mc md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 15 August 2020
Updated 22 August 2020

Actress Victoria Justice goes for a much needed walk in the forest near her vacation villa. Little does she know that something is watching her from the brush.

I Couldn’t Help It
mc ff md ma
by Jukebox
Added 24 February 2024

Bonnie wakes up and realizes she accidentally sent her best friend a powerful hypnosis file while in the depths of trance. Can she get to Claire in time to prevent the suggestions from taking hold?

I Dare Ya
mc mf ff md
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 07 May 2022

When Courtney tries out a new coffee shop, she makes a friend who can be very persuasive.

I Deliberately Turned My Mother Into A Sex Doll
mc mf md in
by 1HypnotizedBimbo
Added 10 February 2024
Updated 09 March 2024

Aaron finds a secret note that details how to turn his MILF mom and sexy little sister into the sex dolls of his dreams. The dark-web pill promises to give the ultimate girlfriend experience, brainwashing any girl into falling in lustful love with him. But he wouldn’t dare go through with it, right? Or would he?

I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On
mc ff mf fd md
by Jukebox
Added 20 January 2008

A genie is summoned to tie up a few loose ends.

I Don’t Do Requests
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 17 May 2009

Vivian gets a phone call from a stranger, and finds herself doing what he asks her to.

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me
mc mm
by hypno_sub
Added 12 December 1999

Michael awakes, and reflects on his bizarre behavior the night before.

I Don’t Want to Be Hypnotized
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 20 November 2021

Gavin tells Tammy a traumatic experience he had with hypnosis while in college.

I Dream Of Genie
mc mf md
by Hypnosnake
Added 13 May 2000

Todd finds a way around the limitations of a genie’s power.

I Dream Of Ginny
mc md fd
by HypnoticHarlequin
Added 27 February 2021

Ginny is Phillip’s genie. Alas, Phillip really doesn’t want a bratty genie knocking around the house.

I Dream of the Forest
mc mf md
by Interstitial
Added 21 March 2015

Some call her a child of nature. She dreams of the forest, and of the man with green eyes; and perhaps the forest dreams of her too. But where does one begin and the other end?

I Dream of Wires
mc ff rb
by Jukebox
Added 18 March 2017

A woman tells her therapist about her recurring robosexual dreams, and how they make her feel about sex with women.

I Fought the Law, and...
mc mf mm ff md
by Writerzblocked
Added 31 March 2001
Updated 21 July 2001

A mind-controller is annoyed by the cops that try to arrest him.

I Give In
mc mf md fd
by scifiscribbler
Added 22 July 2000

Benjamin, a policeman, performs a task for his Mistress.

I Hate Boys
mc mm
by Jukebox
Added 23 October 2021

Caden explains to his new date exactly what it is that turns him off about men who are obsessed with Revolution’s new sex robots. It’s so nice to find a good listener....

I Hate Her
mc mf md
by Greyscribbler
Added 09 May 2020

Katy takes an instant dislike to a new work colleague.

I Hate Luke
mc mf ff md ma in ft gr hm ds ex ex
by Raptor4d4
Added 18 January 2020

Mina hates Luke so much! So why can’t she stop sucking his cock?

I Hate My Master
mc mm
by maxrpotter
Added 06 July 2019
Updated 20 January 2024

Mark moves in with a new roommate, and finds himself getting annoyed by a few small things about him, like when he leaves dishes in the sink, or when he leaves his clothes around the place, or when he gives Mark orders that he is unable to disobey.

I Hate You
mc mf ff md fd
by sopy9262
Added 30 July 2011
Updated 07 January 2017

Celeste is in big trouble and needs Barry’s help. Only problem is, she hates him.

I Have a Problem
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 11 April 2020

There’s something wrong with her. Listening to her story will be your undoing.

I Have No Idea
mc mf ff md
by Redsliver
Added 06 January 2018
Updated 25 May 2019

Tanner wakes up from a blackout, and discovers that he started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company and created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

I Have Seen the Light
mc mm
by poolboymc
Added 03 February 2008

A teenager makes a shocking discovery at his rich uncle’s manor.

I Have To Warn You
mc mf ff md
by Pan
Added 29 July 2023

Claire gets advance warning that her best friend’s boyfriend is going to try to hypnotize her.

I Hear and Obey
mc ff mf fd sf rb
by Roboman127
Added 05 October 2019
Updated 01 February 2020

A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

I Invented the Night
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 28 May 2022

A vampire chooses the wrong prey and learns the true meaning of evil.

I Just Can’t Say No
mc mf ff md in ds rb
by Raptor4d4
Added 05 January 2019

Poor Sally is such a people-pleaser! She just can’t say no to anyone. Especially her boyfriend...even as he seeks a threesome with him, Sally and Sally’s twin sister using very “special” means..”

I Just Want to See His Face
mc md
by Jukebox
Added 04 November 2017

It’s time for a patronizing co-worker to finally get what’s coming to them.

I Know What You’ve Been Doing
mc ff mf fd in
by Juni
Added 07 June 2003

Juni’s Mistress is aware that Juni has been sleeping with Nero.

I Know You
mc fd hm ex
by NeonBlack
Added 22 September 2018

Your subconscious mind takes you to a strange fun fair where things happen that you fear and desire at the same time.

I Know You Better Than I Know Myself
mc ff
by TheWeaver
Added 16 June 2018

Two high school seniors learn that answering questions on a quiz about your friend can actually reveal a lot about yourself. What kind of friends will they be on the opposite side of the mirror?

I Know You’re A Drone!
mc ff ma ds rb sf
by Sammynona
Added 18 April 2020

Silver Hivebots are flying through the air, brainwashing everyone in sight. Luckily Rachel and Jill are hidden away where the Hivebots can’t find them. Except when Rachel becomes certain that Jill is secretly a brainwashed drone for the Hivebots, her compelling argument might doom them both.

I Left My Self on the Beach
mc md
by Hard Determinist
Added 14 July 2012

When Anna is helped to find her self—totally and utterly find her self—it doesn’t seem too much to then give it all away in return. Body, mind, and soul. Just call it a finder’s fee.

I Lost My Mind and Virginity to a Widow
mc mf fd
by Topper
Added 08 August 2009
Updated 03 January 2010

A teenager is enthralled and reprogrammed by an older woman.

I Love Candi
mc ff bd
by NanoSlaver
Added 05 September 2015

Mom comes home to find the babysitter bound and naked in the dining room. She decides to keep her.

I Love Him, But…
mc mm
by EdIam
Added 07 January 2012
Updated 07 July 2012

Rob really wants to take his friendship with Ryan to the next level, so he resorts to unusual means.

I Love Sucking Cock
mc mf ff
by Pan
Added 21 July 2012
Updated 18 January 2019

Harry receives regular blow-jobs from his teacher Mrs Jenkins. He isn’t sure why she does this, but he isn’t complaining.

I Love You
mc mf md
by Anansi Boy
Added 09 April 2022

Greg and Elizabeth go to see a hypnosis show, but Greg and the hypnotist have a past history.

I Loved your Mother
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 10 October 2020

Gerry returns to Spring Ridge after many years in prison. He is part of a dark family secret.

I Married a BrothelBot from Outer Space
mc ff rb sf
by Roboman127
Added 15 December 2018
Updated 04 January 2019

Aliens abduct women for use as BrothelBots and Agents.

I Melt With You
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 02 December 2000

After breaking up with his girlfriend, Jack visits an erotic massage parlor.

I Need a Hero
mc mf md
by Captain Eazy
Added 12 March 2006

A beautiful rich blonde girl seeks to be mind-controlled.

I Need the Money
mc mf md
by Justin
Added 17 June 2007
Updated 24 June 2007

A woman goes through a series of jobs in her quest for more and more money.

I Need to Wake Up
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 31 July 2010

When sinister mind-controllers start abducting members of a movie audience, the only person awake enough to know what’s going on has to wake up enough to move, or she’ll be dragged off with the others.

The I of the Storm
mc mf in be
by OneAndTwo
Added 23 September 2017
Updated 14 March 2020

A stranger shows up at James’ home during a hurricane.

I Present
mc mf
by Curse Master W
Added 20 December 2014

A woman gets a present for being rude at Christmastime.

I Purposely Turned My Mother Into My Pleasure Girl
mc mf md in
by 1HypnotizedBimbo
Added 01 October 2022
Updated 14 October 2023

Chris is sick of being treated like dirt by his narcissistic mother. When his teacher offers him a hypnotic computer script, specialized to slowly rewire selfish behavior, Chris is skeptical but desperate enough to try anything. Best case, he can get his mom to stop making him miserable. Worst case, the power might corrupt him and change his sinfully sexy mom into the pleasure girl of his dreams.

I Put a Spell On You
mc mm
by ONIX
Added 02 February 2002

Having put spells on all the cute guys around him, there’s just one person left in Damien’s life to use his magic on.

I Ran So Far Away
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 08 May 2010

Far away in Africa, Monica dreams about her last night in New York and the reason she can never risk returning.

I Robot? (Wesley King)
mc mf ff md rb
by Wesley King
Added 07 August 2010
Updated 21 January 2011

Judie’s husband orders a robot maid that looks exactly like her.

I Saw Mommy Texting Santa Claus
mc mf ff in
by Lisa Teez
Added 04 December 2010

Cathy’s mom spends a lot of time on the phone texting.

I Saw You First
mc mf ff fd
by mastersinyourmind
Added 12 September 2020

What Kaylea wants, Kaylea gets. And if it’s the cute man at the bar, she’ll have him. And if that woman is standing in her way, she’ll make that woman submit to her first before moving onto her prey...

I See Horny People
mc mf in
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 27 November 2010

Doctor Karen Whitman listens to one young woman’s story of how she has been seeing horny people since she was a teenager. The problem? They don’t know they’re horny until she sees them.

I Shouldn’t Have Skipped the Holiday Party
mc mf md ft
by Hypnofur
Added 31 December 2016

A man makes a mistake not accompanying his wife to her work party.

I Take What I Want
mc mf md hu
by Fiona69m
Added 19 September 2009

Prince Agbagwa the Voodoo witch doctor teaches an arrogant young boyfriend and his bitchy girlfriend a lesson.

I Think Therefore You Are: Media Whore Edition
mc mf
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 16 January 2010

Popular news anchorwoman Andrea steals a parking place from the wrong man. She spends the rest of the afternoon getting to know some of her younger fans and planning a career change.

I Think You’re Right
mc mf md
by Boratus
Added 15 February 2020
Updated 28 March 2020

Shaun secretly watches his girlfriend’s mother’s therapy session.

I Think…
mc mm
by EdIam
Added 07 July 2018

Larry wants to think for Zack.

I Touch Myself
mc ff md
by Jukebox
Added 10 March 2001

Anne takes Leigh out to a fancy restaurant, and makes a strange offer to her.

I Volunteered
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 14 July 2001

A man volunteers to test a new potency drug, but it works a little too well.

I Want
mc mf md fd
by JLS
Added 21 November 1998

Gordon has a good job, a nice house and a beautiful wife that he was using drugs on to turn into his totally obedient sex slave.

I Want a Baby
mc mf fd
by CoolMind
Added 31 July 2010

John’s wife wants a baby, but John doesn’t think it’s a good idea. However John loves his wife and wants to give her whatever she wants. So he comes up with an idea to make sure it happens.

I Want Candy
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 26 May 2001

A book of magic spells is delivered to the store where Alan works.

I Want to Play a Game
mc ma
by Wesley King
Added 17 December 2006
Updated 21 January 2007

Three women are captured and must solve a puzzle before they are turned into bimbos.

I Want To Play A Game: The Game Continues
mc mf md
by Wesley King
Added 07 August 2010
Updated 21 August 2010

Officer Reynolds has made it his mission to trackdown ‘The Barbiemaker’, who kidnapped his wife two years earlier.

I Want to Vote
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 02 November 2008

When a stranger shows up to vote, strange things happen.

I Want Your Womb
mc mf fd
by Farleven
Added 23 October 2021

It was draft day again and Cynthia was hoping she wouldn’t be called on to do her patriotic duty.

I Was Born With Money
mc mf fd la
by bachcole
Added 08 June 2008

A man is hypnotized and enslaved at a party.

I Was Made For Loving You
mc mf md rb
by Jukebox
Added 07 November 2015

A day in the life of PHOEBE, a robot sex slave so real you’d swear she was human.

I Was Wrong, Hypnosis Is Real...
mc mf fd hm
by cmmcgo
Added 30 March 2024

A man is turned into a woman’s pet plaything/child/money cow.

I Will Be Your Slave
mc mf fd
by text2slave
Added 07 November 2015

A man watches an online hypnosis video, but he is a little unclear about who’s the hypnotist, and who’s the subject.

I Wish I May
mc mf md
by becca gyle
Added 10 January 2004

A fairy is caught by a group of men and forced to give each of them a wish.

I Wish You Love
mc mf ff md
by pagetwotwotwo
Added 26 June 2010

Vic receives a strange request from a close friend’s husband.

I Wish You Well
mc mf ff md fd
by MrGrey
Added 20 October 2002

Two schoolgirls get the opportunity to have their wishes granted, except that each has to ask for wishes for the other.

I Won’t Bite
mc mf md fd
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 28 July 2018

A neutral meeting place and lots of potential witnesses... Nothing could go wrong for Moira’s first meeting with an online acquaintance, could it? But if this is their first meeting, what is this strange sense of déjà-vu she keeps feeling?

I Won’t Let You Go. You Will Always Be Mine.
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 13 May 2007

Yendon is kidnapped and brought to the state mental hospital for treatment.

I Would Die 4 U
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 06 October 2018

As the power struggle between the directors collapses into civil war, 4U must face off against another service unit to save the life of her only remaining Master.

I, Desire
mc mf fd in
by Chrysostomon
Added 21 August 2021

Noted archaeologist, Professor Rex Walker has been kicked out of the Royal Academy for his theories on Celtic lore. And, his finding of an artefact to the goddess Cliodhna has a few surprises.

I, Human
mc mf ff md sf
by Smartass
Added 21 July 2002

Andrea wakes up in a white room. Who is she? Where is she? And what do ‘they’ want with her?

I, Robot
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 08 November 2009

Becky ponders the Three Laws of Robotics.

I, Robot-Maid
mc ff mf rb
by If I Was Not You
Added 05 March 2022
Updated 13 April 2024

A woman wonders what it would be like to be a robot, controlled by the Three Laws of Robotics.

I, Wife
mc mf md
by Yazzers
Added 09 March 2024
Updated 13 April 2024

Janey gets a new job that requires her to have a microchip implanted in her head. After a malfunction accidentally gives her husband complete control over her, the happy couple discover a new fun kink. However, once Janey’s boss learns what has happened, he will stop at nothing to get Janey back under his control.

I-5
mc mf md
by Cal O’Shaw
Added 23 December 2000

As Mary rides with Bob on his motorcycle, special music is piped into Mary’s helmet.

I-Toys
mc mf ff mm fd md gr ma rb sf hu
by William Lee
Added 01 July 2000

In a bleak, sexually promiscuous future, a female investigator ends up on a case she can’t afford to ignore.

Iberia
mc mf md fu sf
by Illuminati Architect
Added 06 August 2022

Iberia, a member of a cat-like species, learns that her captain’s intentions might not be as honorable as she thought.

Ice & Fire
mc ff
by Meleva
Added 14 September 2019

Two mages, a glaciomancer and a pyromancer, face off for a duel in the woods just beyond their college grounds. Mietelle is tired of losing, but she has a plan in store for Selyana.

Ice Blue
mc mm bd hm
by Somewhat Perverse
Added 25 August 2012

Robert is approached by a telepath at a college party.

Ice in Mind
mc ff hu
by JinnyJ
Added 01 September 2012

Heather gets hot amid the Ice.

Ice Queen
mc mf md
by Vancewriter
Added 19 January 2002
Updated 26 January 2002

Stand-offish Amy is reprogrammed with drugs by two men.

Ice Queen (Wiciarus D.)
mc ff
by Wiciarus D.
Added 12 December 2004

A college girl goes up into the mountains to take a break from her life and ends up getting much more than she bargained for.

The Ice Queen of Kobuk
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 04 February 2023

A man out for revenge takes on the powerful ice queen in a very peculiar way.

The Ideals of Others
mc mf md ft
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 05 January 2003

At her father’s insistent, posh schoolgirl Lynn sees a therapist to help her quit her smoking habit. The treatment has some odd side-effects.

Identity Fraud
mc mf md
by scifiscribbler
Added 23 May 2020

Just another phone call from an agency making sure your details aren’t being used against you. These guys, though? They guard your mind.

Identity Theft
mc mf md
by LrningDom
Added 16 December 2007

When Bonnie is kidnapped, she learns some things about her past that she had forgotten.

Identity Theft (Dr. Carlo Lombardi)
mc mf md
by Dr. Carlo Lombardi
Added 01 February 2009
Updated 05 April 2009

Pete comes home to his dorm room to find a stuck-up sorority girl cleaning up.

Identity Theft: How Kara Learned to Dance
mc mf ff fd
by impersonateU
Added 16 February 2003

A man unwittingly lets a strange woman assume his wife’s identity.

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)
mc mf ff md ma
by Nineball
Added 19 September 2015
Updated 06 October 2018

Jill finds an artifact in her great grandmother’s belongings. She ends up happily enslaved by its ancient power.

The Idiot’s Guide To Making A Slut
mc ff
by cat_slave
Added 23 December 2000

Cat has a detailed plan for taking over Sara.

Idle Fantasies
mc mf
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 22 January 2011

Amanda works a dull job, living with hidden longings. One morning on her way in to work, a couple of southern guys help her realize the true girl within.

If At First You Do Succeed
mc ff cb
by Flibinite
Added 20 January 2001

The Seductress uses all of her charms against a young female superhero.

If I Only Had a Brain
mc mf md ma
by Jukebox
Added 22 January 2011

Mona tries to remember exactly how she got turned into a brainwashed bimbo. It’s hard, though, because she’s such a brainwashed bimbo!

If It Hadn’t Rained
mc ff
by AmandasHypnoLips
Added 23 October 2005

A woman, bored with her humdrum life decides to shelter from the rain and finds a whole new world.

If I’m Honest
mc ff mf md
by Corrupting Power
Added 26 December 2020
Updated 10 December 2022

No good deed goes unpunished. Derrick is about to learn exactly how true that is, when women start speaking their mind to him a bit more openly than they ever have before.

If She Had a Dime...
mc mf ff fd
by S. B.
Added 06 February 2021

Maureen Roberts, a money-loving Domme goes out shopping, looking for the perfect soul to ensnare. She finds it and more.

If the Shoe Fits
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 03 October 1999

Rich girl Alicia finds the new shoes that she just bought from Annette to be... enthralling.

If You Can’t Find the Perfect Woman…
mc mf md gr
by Borbin
Added 21 January 2023

Jonathan gets his hands on a Woman Controller, which he uses to craft a new wife for himself.

If You Go Down to the Woods Today!
mc mm
by hypno_sub
Added 27 May 2000

hypno_sub meets a new friend called “The Gasman”.

If You Leave
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 08 November 2009

If You Leave: The moment Charlotte walks out of Paul’s dressing room, his hypnotic spell will be broken. Assuming she really wants to leave…

If You Want
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 01 September 2018
Updated 13 October 2018

Meet the man with the world’s lamest super power: the ability to make you do whatever you want.

IFC
mc mf md
by Araman
Added 11 June 2016

A lawyer is sent on a mission to report back on a secretive organization.

Ignorance Is Bliss
mc mf md
by kamenwriterblack
Added 10 April 2010

Luke visits a religious institution to find that the prayer meetings are actually orgies and that he’s the only one who realizes anything unusual is going on.

Ikiru
mc ff
by fembotheather
Added 24 January 2015

Oshii, an administrative-level slave, receives a visit to the complex from Mistress Overseer.

Ill Advised: Peeping at Angels in the Bath Room
mc fd ma ft
by Program321
Added 26 October 2008

A young man goes to the laundry mat and bumps into the wrong girl. Events ensue and he learns more lessons than he’d have liked to.

Illuminata’s Garden
mc ff ds ft hm
by Alecta’s Shadow
Added 12 November 2022
Updated 18 February 2023

A female knight’s search for missing townfolk leads her to a florist shop.

Illumination
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 15 June 2002
Updated 15 December 2012

A strange lamp begins to spread its influence outward from a modest suburban home.

Illusions
mc mf md ft
by BioParadox
Added 16 February 1999

Tanya and Jennifer eagerly audition to become magican’s assistants.

Illusions of Passion
mc mf ff md
by Anynom
Added 24 February 2001

A TV magician performs hypnotic tricks with some beautiful celebrities.

Illusory
mc ff ft cb
by MoldedMind
Added 04 March 2023
Updated 24 June 2023

The heroes of Venus City try to take on a new villain and stop her conspiracy of control, but they run into some difficulties.

Illustrated
mc mf md
by Fallen Knight
Added 12 April 2003

David’s drawings seem to have an influence on reality.

IM me
mc mm
by webb025
Added 20 November 2010

Billy uses enhanced instant messaging to assemble a growing collection of obedient friends.

Imaginary Words: Eric Wynnere
mc mf md
by PsiLance
Added 24 August 2003

Jessica has no idea about the implications of the contract she is negotiating with Mr Wynnere.

Imagine
mc
by Jukebox
Added 06 April 2008

A monologue spoken by a hypnotist to their subject.

Imagine It
mc mf md
by rdnkrdhd26
Added 29 June 2008

A hypnotist encourages you to imagine your fantasies.

Imagine It—Dark Chronicles
mc mf md
by rdnkrdhd26
Added 06 July 2008

A hypnotist encourages you to imagine your fantasies.

Imagining and Feeling
mc mf fd
by James Vaughn
Added 28 October 2007
Updated 21 August 2010

While James is working alone at a warehouse, a stranger comes in out of the rain.

Imagining Stephanie
mc mf md
by Imagineer
Added 29 December 2002

A young businesswoman discovers that borrowed clothes can be more revealing than she thinks as her client’s imagination takes over.

Imago Dei
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 21 January 2023

A computer website can make any picture you tell it to, even one that enslaves minds.

The Immaculate Receptions
mc ff mf md
by Rinky Dink
Added 08 February 2004
Updated 06 June 2004

Young beautiful, successful lesbians are having unplanned pregnancies. That’s not biologically possible, is it?

Immersion
mc mf ff md in
by Whyte, Colleen
Added 28 July 2001

A woman is unable to resist when a handsome stranger invites her and her sister to his mansion.

Immersion Therapy
mc mm sc
by AgainstMyWill
Added 02 May 2010

Dr. Parks is true to his word when he tells Daryl he can help lower his inhibitions and improve his sex life.

An Immodest Proposal
mc mf md ca
by Mudak
Added 27 November 2011

Professor Well’s Linguistics Class, entitled the Use, Abuse, and Misuse of Words, is justifiably popular among the students. Vanessa is one of the first students to understand exactly why.

An Immovable Object
mc mf md cb
by TheHandsThatLead
Added 09 February 2019
Updated 19 February 2021

Star Raven is battling her nemesis NanoMan once again, luckily his nanobots can’t affect her... or can they?

Immutable
mc ff sf
by Lisa Teez
Added 02 April 2011

A distant planet is being turned into a wasteland. Can Chayse find the source of the problem and resolve it before it’s too late?

Imnir Ark
mc mf ff fd in la gr sf
by Adrammalech
Added 09 April 2011
Updated 14 May 2011

Isaac Butler is abducted by a mysterious and sexy alien, who has come to Earth for an all-important mission—using him for the resurrection of her perished species.

Imogene
mc ff gr
by BB Zed
Added 11 December 2005

Isabelle poses nude for a sculptress.

Imouto Memories
mc mf md in
by reptlpnnp
Added 08 April 2023

John uses illegal technology to fulfill his incestuous lust towards his sister.

Imparting the Endowment
mc mf ff md in
by WRJenkins
Added 19 September 1998

A titled Lord passes his gift of mind control to the next heir to his title.

The Impenetrable Blackness of Windows
mc mf md
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 15 June 2013

The hypnotic rumble of steel on rail, the darkness outside the carriage and the sheer monotony of travelling by train leaves Sarah open to a suggestion—her clothes will have to come off.

Impervious, Fighter
mc mf ff fd
by me-chan
Added 12 November 2022
Updated 17 December 2022

A martial artist and mercenary stumbles upon the True Hypnotism world, and his own unique place in it.

Implantaion
mc mf md
by Luke345
Added 24 March 1998
Updated 03 March 2001

John inserts a device into the brain of a beautiful, smart co-ed, and then brainwashes her into becoming a breeder.

Implications of a Well Meant Present
mc mf ff fd ft rb
by Catsuit78
Added 07 September 2008

A computer scientist working abroad sends his wife a special cybersex suit. At first, everything everything seems fine but then an incident changes everything.

Important
mc mf fd
by Alyx Mesmer
Added 28 May 2022

Andrew tries to complain to the annoying customer who is ahead of him in the queue.

Impostor Syndrome
mc mf ff md ds
by Mrs. Watson
Added 13 November 2021

A fast-rising corporate star has a secret: the hypnotist in the back of her head.

Impressing the Press
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 04 June 2011

When political reporter Camille Watson gives the governor a hard time, the governor makes it hard on her.

Impressionable Condition
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 27 November 1999

Charlene is conditioned to be a slave by her roommate.

Imprint
mc mf ff md fd
by blankpage
Added 14 March 2004
Updated 02 February 2006

Alone in a bar, Fay meets a new friend who invites her over to her home.

The Imprint (RH Music)
mc mf gr
by RH Music
Added 03 October 2009

Lisa is overcome by strange new feelings and desires which concern her cubicle mate and his breast obsession.

Imprints
mc ff
by Iago
Added 16 June 2001

For some reason, Maya can’t stop thinking about her ex-girlfriend, Justine, and Justine’s new partner.

Improvements
mc mf md
by Attacus
Added 20 May 2007

Christie notices that her old friend Eric seems to be making some improvements to his image.

ImproveU
mc mf ff fd
by dirtyfairy
Added 15 July 2007

Sarah hires a company to help her take control of her life.

Improving Self-Image
mc mf gr
by Ramaset
Added 06 April 2013
Updated 29 June 2013

Daisy is a timid librarian that suffers from depression and a poor self-image. After getting out of the hospital, however, her life changes as she’s slowly turned into a horny, blond, bimbo bombshell.

Impulse
mc mf ff mm md fd
by J. Darksong
Added 07 July 2001

A man reluctantly agrees to be hypnotized by his girlfriend to release his inhibitions, but they BOTH get more than they bargained for in the process.

Impulse (Hypno Games)
mc mf md
by Hypno Games
Added 17 April 2021
Updated 29 October 2022

James, a high school teacher, discovers that one of his student’s science project works very well indeed.

Impulse Control
mc mf md
by Pizzahead
Added 12 August 2017
Updated 17 February 2018

A young man is gifted with a small number of spells that could help him win the affections of the unattainable neighbor next door. Can he wield them effectively, and is there such a thing as being too effective?

The Imp’s Revenge
mc mf md ts
by AMOWAT
Added 16 August 2003

When his home is destroyed, an imp takes revenge on an all-female health spa. Told in limerics.

In a Flash
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 June 2021

Terry has an App he’s developed for controlling minds.

In a Lightning Flash
mc mf ff ma in la
by Baerd
Added 04 January 2020
Updated 18 January 2020

When lightning strikes, an entity made of a particular type of energy is left stranded in a hostile environment, and seeks shelter in the body of a nearby woman. Figuring out how to survive has unintended consequences for a small town.

In a Minute
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 11 July 2020

Kitty tells her girlfriend Joelle that in the next minute she will get up and leave forever. But can she make it all the way to the end of that minute?

In a Perfect World
mc mf md fd rb ft
by Cait
Added 18 November 2000

In the “Perfect World” world, ASFR and MC is the norm, and what we call reality is the fantasy. Some times reality is a subjective thing. Who’s to say what reality is or isn’t? Follow the adventures of Mr. Mike and his cohorts as they do things or get things done to them their way!

In a Public Place
mc mf ff md gr la
by Ludmenkov, Boris
Added 08 January 2000

Jeffery shows his estranged wife his new computer program.

In A World Of Her Own
mc ff
by Fendin Nun
Added 30 April 2016

Office girl Jane is breaking the rules and she needs to be punished. Yep, that about covers it.

In and Out
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 23 June 2018

Bethany decides to explore her friend Miranda’s world of erotic hypnosis and domination, and embraces her submissive side.

In and Sweet
mc mf md
by Frustrated
Added 14 October 2006

A hotel receptionist keeps getting strange phone calls at work.

In Byzantium
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 13 March 2005

Isaac rescues his neighbor from a beating.

In Control
mc mf md fd
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 08 September 2001

A woman struggles for the control of her daughter—and of herself.

In Control (Reversal)
mc mf ff md in
by GDMex
Added 13 April 2024

Thomas makes a plan to control his sisters.

In Conversation
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 October 2019

After her car accident, Miranda starts to wonder why she decided to quit her job, stay at home, and obey her husband.

In Darkness Bound
mc mf ff
by Iago and Tabico
Added 11 January 2003

As darkness falls across the land of Nahor, a warrior-witch leads her company on a desperate mission.

In Defense of Cartoon Villains
mc mf md hu
by InLeaves
Added 12 October 2013
Updated 21 December 2013

A series of parodies of children’s cartoons featuring mind control as a cheap plot device that inevitably gets canceled at the end of the episode.

In Defiance, Deference, and Servitude to Others
mc mm
by Xanderboy
Added 27 April 2008

A cocky frat-boy finally receives his karmic justice.

In Dependence Day
mc mf fd
by J. Darksong
Added 14 July 2001

On the birthday of a nation, a young black slave gains her freedom, and her cruel overseer enters into slavery.

In Descent
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 06 May 2001
Updated 15 December 2012

A shy and sheltered worker in a bookstore (female) is seduced and completely dominated by a Dominatrix patron. She leaves her job and life, disappearing to live happily as the slave of the woman.

In Dreams
mc mf md in
by antiwidow
Added 19 October 2008

Donna keeps having erotic dreams about being her son’s slave.

In Emily’s Pocket
mc mf fd
by Cozywe
Added 09 July 2022
Updated 14 January 2023

Devon begins to suspect that his girlfriend might be using some kind of mind-control on him. Maybe it’s the way he obeys whatever she says without question.

In Emily’s Pocket (NomadicGaze version)
mc mf fd
by NomadicGaze
Added 10 December 2022

Devon continues to suspect that his girlfriend might be using some kind of mind-control on him.

In Evil Company
mc mf ff md
by Daphne
Added 25 August 1998

When a diabolical conspiracy targets a well-known actress as their next victim, could the whole operation be ruined?

In Focus
mc mf md
by Zagatto
Added 03 April 2004

A man discovers a rare camera that has some special features.

In Good Hands
mc mf ff md ma in
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 26 October 2019
Updated 10 September 2022

While living alone under one roof with her horny cousin, Chayenne grows more and more puzzled over her reaction to him. If only she could calm down and figure out what’s wrong. Surely his massages could help?

In Harm’s Way
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 21 January 2006

Two soldiers meet in the desert and react to the trauma of war.

In Heat
mc mf fd
by Anynom
Added 30 September 2000

Jimmy goes to a hypnosis show.

In Heat (Rikimaru)
mc mf md in
by Rikimaru
Added 31 March 2012
Updated 23 February 2013

Tiffany is drugged by John.

In Her InterFACE
mc mf md gr
by Cait
Added 20 January 2001

Mad scientist, nanites, reprogrammed wives. Pretty straight forward stuff.

In His Own Sex Land
mc mf fd
by Jackpot
Added 07 March 2009

Michael has an elaborate sex fantasy when he is inected with nanites.

In Memory
mc ff sf
by Vanderbilt
Added 01 September 2012

A fighter pilot for the Earth Republic Forces crash lands in neutral territory on an alien planet.

In My Mind a Horror
mc mf ff md fd bd in nc
by EyeofSerpent
Added 01 September 2001

The madness of the Ruined Dragon summons a Bloody Beast. What the Dragon thought to dominate now seeks Ancient blood—perhaps even hers.

In My Mind, a River
mc ff mf fd md bd nc
by EyeofSerpent
Added 25 August 2001

The Great River is the blood of the world. In the madness of the Dragon, it has become a weapon of corruption.

In My Mind, A Serpent
mc ff bd ds nc
by EyeofSerpent
Added 18 August 2001

The world prepares to burn, the Great River weeps cruelty, and the Ruined Dragon commands the Final Dance.

In Naked Wonder
mc mf fd la be sf
by Mudak
Added 19 December 2010

Iris has been looking for the opportunity to leave her parents’ house, now that she’s graduated from high school. She finds that opportunity right in her own back yard, whether she likes it or not.

In Nurse Poppy’s Care
mc mf ff fd
by GigglingGoblin
Added 08 April 2023
Updated 29 April 2023

A stalwart adventurer finds himself in the clutches of a seductive, nurturing healer and her bubbly bimbo assistant.

In One Ear
mc mf md
by Rajah Dodger
Added 14 January 2007

A woman is bothered at work by phone calls that she can’t quite ignore

In Red Eyes
mc ff
by Kallie
Added 22 July 2023

A proud, stubborn, female knight hunts an ancient vampire, but when she looks into the creature’s deep, red eyes, she finds her memories being altered and the source of all her strength and pride being drained away.

In Sanity
mc mf ff gr la in hu
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 30 May 2010

A member of an ancient race from an alternate dimension has fun with humans at a supermarket one day.

In Service
mc mf ff md fd
by Robotunit8
Added 07 April 2002
Updated 13 April 2002

Steve and Sylvie apply for suspiciously high-paying jobs as servants.

In Short There’s Simply Not, a More Congenial Spot
mc ff mf fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 19 March 2006

Sorceress Morgana Le Fay visits Queen Guinevere and King Arthur’s Kingdom Crumbles.

In Small Packages
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 24 September 2011

Alex finds herself being changed in a way that can’t possibly happen.

In Space No One Can Hear You Come
mc mf fd
by br0adband
Added 04 July 2004

Two astronauts, grounded by cutbacks in the space program, decide to make a fantasy a reality.

In The Aftermath
mc fd sf rb
by ShimmeringGloss
Added 17 October 2020

Nathan is captured by the machines, but it turns out they’re friendly! Too Friendly.

In The Back of My Mind
mc ff rb
by Tabico
Added 11 November 2000

Tammy convinces Veronica to let her use an illegal sex device on her.

In the Beginning
mc mf md ma gr sf
by CuyahogaKingKong
Added 04 May 2019
Updated 08 June 2019

A girl living before the dawn of civilization has her life changed forever when she’s taken by a mysterious light in the sky.

In the Blink of a Moment
mc mf md
by Crispy
Added 24 April 2021

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before—ordinary collegiate student stumbles upon a coin that allows him to stop time and change minds. Hijinks ensue. Will Alex learn valuable lessons about friendship? Or will he give into his darkest, most depraved desires?

In the Blood
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 10 October 2020

Terry became a vampire. Now he wants to make others that way too.

In the Clutches of Baroness Blackleather
mc ff bd cb
by Marcus
Added 16 October 2011
Updated 21 September 2013

Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

In the Coils of Slethraa
mc mf md hm ws
by Madcap
Added 19 December 2020
Updated 23 January 2021

A group of elves are captured and enslaved by the evil Slethraans.

In the Dark
mc mm in
by Wrestlr
Added 03 May 2003

Dad discovers something about his son’s college roommate.

In The Darkest Hour — A “Fall Of Women” Story
mc mf md ds ft hm sf
by Alecta’s Shadow
Added 27 May 2023

In the immediate aftermath of the event, a team of female scientists at a research outpost in Antarctica find themselves blissfully unexposed to the payload. Returning to civilisation would mean risking immediate exposure, so they opt to stay there until a cure is found.

In the Doghouse
mc mf fd ds hm be
by theeruditekynophile
Added 27 August 2016

An ungrateful young man goes to live with his aunt for ten days after getting into some trouble at home. Those ten days change his life completely.

In The End…
mc mm
by poolboymc
Added 13 April 2008

The porn video that a man watches doesn’t have the effect on his libido that he expected.

In the Hair
mc ff
by S. B.
Added 11 February 2023

Louise pampers herself on the day after her birthday and her life is turned upside down.

In the Heart of the Amazon
mc mf md
by A. Acer Custos
Added 08 January 2006
Updated 31 May 2009

William learns the secret of a mind-control drug from an Amazonian tribe, and uses it to get revenge on the woman who destroyed his company.

In the Jungle
mc fd md
by Taboo
Added 24 June 2023

The island resort that Sarah visits turns out to be a mind control conspiracy.

In the Locker-Room After the Game.
mc mm in
by The Slaver
Added 18 October 2014

Hunter meets up with his twin brother after a game and finds him with Pedro.

In the Moment
mc mf fd
by Wiseguy
Added 24 June 2000

After a rough breakup, Brad spends a holiday weekend in a private cottage with three women. Things get interesting when they decide to play truth-or-dare.

In The Name of Science
mc ff
by Homealone_447
Added 18 June 2016

A scientist experiments on a worm species that appears never to age.

In the Pendant
mc mf md
by HorizonMC
Added 16 December 2007

Jack buys a special choker and pendant for his wife, but his best friend Leah tries it on first.

In the Professor’s Grasp
mc ff
by Mistress Calia’s Rose
Added 29 July 2023

A college student’s secret fantasy is brought to light by her Psychology professor.

In the Service of the Mother
mc mf ff ma in la gr
by Baerd
Added 13 October 2018

An archaeologist finds a statuette of a Fertility Goddess and is compelled to smuggle it home, where it causes changes in her, her children, her neighborhood, and more.

In The Shadows
mc
by Homealone_447
Added 27 May 2017

Gwyneth is impregnated by a strange nighttime visitor.

In The Spirit
mc ff
by J. Darksong
Added 27 October 2001

A halloween ghost story.

In The Story
mc mf md ft sf
by Tang
Added 19 October 2013
Updated 26 October 2013

The erotic novel that Gabrielle finds becomes reality for her.

In the Studio Today
mc mf md ft
by Tang
Added 21 May 2016

Trisha is recruited to be a stand-in for a television production’s absent star.

In the World of Silence
mc mf fd
by jo199
Added 29 November 1998

Greg does not remember that he has been hypnotized by his Mistress.

In the Zone
mc mf md ma
by Frederick
Added 02 January 2011

Sally needs to improve her tennis performance. She finds a new coach who is willing to train her; all Sally has to do is obey.

In the Zone (me-chan)
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 17 December 2016

Over colds, soup, and a TV marathon, LeBeth and Dan discuss their favorite episodes of a classic show.

In Therapy
mc mf ff md
by Voyer
Added 14 February 1998
Updated 07 September 1999

A therapist uses his female patients for fun and profit.

In Therapy (Aginor)
mc mf md fd
by Aginor
Added 21 September 2008

A nihlistic mind-controller poses as a therapist and rewrites a couple’s beliefs.

In Too Deep: A Reyna Story
mc mf ff ds hm
by Trixie Adara
Added 09 June 2018

Sandra succumbs to temptation and goes to visit Reyna, but she has no idea what she’s getting into.

In Training
mc mf md
by J. Darksong
Added 13 October 2001

Shelley gets another hypnotic lesson: how NOT to argue with her beloved Master.

In Your Dreams
mc mf md
by Tullius
Added 19 February 2006
Updated 18 February 2007

A stalker has a talent, which he uses on his favourite glamour model.

In Your Eyes
mc ff bd
by Jukebox
Added 20 April 2008

Jada, a restaurant manager, tries to remember why she’s sitting in one of the back booths staring helplessly into the eyes of a stranger.

In Your Memory
mc mf ff md
by Jukebox
Added 25 May 2019

Jessica has the very important differences between memory and truth explained to her.

In-Born
mc mf md
by Chrysostomon
Added 02 October 2021

A creature from another planet comes to Earth but he can’t quite live in our environment.

In-Flight Entertainment
mc ff
by Saddle Rider
Added 09 April 2016

A mind-controlling scientist finds a treat on the way home from vacation.

Inappropriate Behavior
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 14 January 2023
Updated 10 February 2023

A cheerleader who needs better grades to stay on the squad finds a way to get what she wants.

Incapacity Benefit
mc mf fd
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 11 January 2009
Updated 07 March 2009

A sudden illness leaves Ruth paralysed and in bed and, as so often happens in these circumstances, she discovers she has mind control powers.

Incensed
mc ff ma
by Abby
Added 20 March 2005
Updated 29 August 2009

Grace has newfound lust after she happens to smell Lanie’s new incense.

Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale)
mc mf md ma in bd ds ex ft
by Bamagan
Added 21 October 2023
Updated 23 December 2023

Aaron O’Neill uses a mind control app on his phone to gradually convert his sister into his ideal lover, one step at a time, until she’s his eager sex pet.

Incident at Camp Wognomom
mc fd
by Glass O
Added 16 April 2022

The camp nurse hypnotizes a camper with a medical issue.

Incident at the Airport
mc mf ff md ma
by Downing Street
Added 24 March 2001

A trio of Interpol agents tracks down a mind-controlling sex offender at Paris’s Charles de Gaule airport.

Incompatibility
mc ff ma sf
by A Strange Geek
Added 16 April 2006

A teenage girl is trapped aboard a starship that is stopped by one of the most feared alien races in the galaxy.

Inconvenience
mc mf md
by Rev Trout
Added 16 February 2003
Updated 30 March 2003

Megan suddenly realizes that the people who she thought were her friends are actually controlling her.

Incorporation
mc ff cb gr
by Half Shim
Added 31 July 2021
Updated 02 October 2021

Selene hid her work as a superhero behind the facade of a wealthy heiress for many years. When she fell in love with a coworker, she thought her need to keep secrets was over, but her fate quickly changes when she is kidnapped by a demoness and is subjected to a dark ritual.

Incubated
mc ff gr la sf
by Half Shim
Added 24 September 2016
Updated 15 October 2016

A few friends take an ill timed vacation to Strand, experiencing close encounters of the bioweapon kind.

Incubus
mc mf md
by DG
Added 17 August 1997

Mulder and Scully hunt a supernatural being that feeds off of sexual energy.

Incubus
mc mf ff md
by Jennifer Kohl
Added 23 March 2019
Updated 01 August 2020

Christina summons a demon, who has the ability to grant her greatest desire.

The Incubus (Chrysostomon)
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 01 August 2020

Kyle is a creature, half-human, half-demon. He is an incubus—a sex demon. He feeds off of sexual energy.

Incubus (formerly Succubus)
mc mf md
by personanongrata
Added 02 March 2002
Updated 17 August 2002

Jenny discovers an ancient book of magic, and summons a demon .

Incubus (Hypno-Eretica)
mc mf md fd bd ds gr
by Hypno-Eretica
Added 31 October 2020

A young virgin is kidnapped by three women who want favor with a lord of Hell.

Incubus Comes In My Dreams
mc mf md
by Karla Rand
Added 19 April 2014

Joan is visited by two supernatural creatures.

Incubus of the Stone
mc mf md
by Canis Aureus
Added 10 December 2006

Corrine has erotic dreams after attending a tea party at Dr. Gebhart’s home.

Incubus Party — SHR
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 30 September 2023

Sleepygirl recounts a dream where she ends up at a dance party run by Incubi, who are determined to make sure that the girls have a night they’ll never remember.

The Incubus’ Curse
mc mf md in sf
by All These Roadworks
Added 31 October 2020

Two tales of encounters with a demon that tempts women into degrading bargains...

Incursion
mc ff
by zorkmeister
Added 04 July 2010

An investigative journalist and her burglar companion make some rather unexpected discoveries when they break into the mansion of a powerful woman.

Incursion (Pornomancy)
mc mf ff mm md bd
by Pornomancy
Added 29 March 2014
Updated 19 April 2014

A foolhardy young college student summons a Thing from Beyond to bargain for power. The deal goes sour, and the creature invades his mind and uses his body to travel the mortal world and infect others.

Indentured Servant Welfare
mc mf md bd hm ma
by Rilawild
Added 09 June 2012

Hannah, a newly appointed Indentured Servant Welfare Officer, visits a training facility for indentured pleasure servants and learns to empathise with the naked and collared girls so that she can best understand their welfare needs.

Independence Day
mc ff
by Anynom
Added 30 June 2001

An officer’s wife learns to respect her Japanese maid.

Independence Day (Hypnofur)
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 01 July 2023

Jillian’s 4th of July vacation doesn’t go as planned.

Independence Déjà vu
mc mf in
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 11 July 2010

The day after Megan graduates from college, she sees wild and uncontrolled public coupling between very unlikely partners. The strange thing is, this all seems eerily familiar for some reason.

Independence Falls
mc mf ff md in gr
by Mister Arioch and Pan
Added 12 October 2013
Updated 01 March 2014

When Pete and Alison move their family to Independence Falls, they discover that their new employer has some rather unconventional work policies. That, and the bottled water tastes really good.

Independence High
mc mf md gr
by Pan
Added 22 September 2018

Ruth is takes a new job at Independence High.

Independent Female Syndrome
mc mf md ds ft gr
by bw
Added 13 August 2022

After a long war that pushed women into the workforce, a new government works hard to reaffirm more traditional gender roles. Lucille Magyar became a nurse during the war and now struggles with Independent Female Syndrome, a serious disease that causes women to be defiant and unruly. After beginning therapy, Miss Magyar learns a cure has been developed.

Indian Bride
mc mf md gr
by Borbin
Added 04 May 2019

Satyajit’s uncle reveals to him the secret to a successful marriage.

Indian Casino Summer
mc mf md
by Hypno S
Added 13 January 2001
Updated 23 September 2001

Michael returns to his hometown for the summer after going away to college. Aside from dressing in black and sitting in trendy coffeehouses, he’s learned a thing or two about hypnosis.

Indirect Action
mc mf md
by D. Holzer
Added 19 January 2002

He doesn’t want to just FORCE her to love him, but there are other ways to make her see things his way.

Indiscretion
mc mf fd md
by Daphne
Added 19 May 2018

A woman spins a story for the man who picked her up.

Indiscretions
mc mf fd
by A Sinister Bent
Added 24 October 2004

Corrupt hypnotherapist Dr. Kara Pendleton is hired to sabotage a presidential candidate.

The Indispensable Neighbor
mc fd hm
by Nick Vegas
Added 15 February 2020

Richard consults a hypnotist to help him with his obsession over his new neighbor.

Indoctrination
mc ff in
by zorkmeister
Added 21 August 2004
Updated 15 December 2012

Two sisters undergo a gruelling initiation into their new existence.

Indonesian Transformation
mc mf md ds hm ft
by Linkister73
Added 05 February 2022

An Indonesian woman is given a special cigarette by her American neighbor.

Inducted
mc ff mf cb ft gr
by Jodi
Added 18 April 2009
Updated 31 October 2009

Two superheroines escape from a supervillain, unaware of how they had been changed.

Induction
mc
by Eric Moffat
Added 22 January 2011

A man describes how he inducts people.

Indulgence
mc mf md
by Bad Penny
Added 29 June 2008

Abigail is so very lucky to have such an indulgent Master. Oh, sure, He’s demanding, but when she’s having a bad day (like today), He’s willing to offer up a pleasant distraction to ease her (petty) frustrations.

Industrial Espionage
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 14 March 1999

A female executive is the victim when her company is infiltrated by a rival.

Inevitability
mc mf md gr ft rb
by Fool’s Page
Added 17 April 2010
Updated 02 May 2010

Alastair’s employer offers the opportunity for revenge when he finds out that his daughter has become addicted to a drug that will enslave her.

Inevitable
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 28 April 2012

Yet another story about a college fraternity, a swim team, and a hypnotist. Who comes up with this stuff, anyway?

Infection of Obedience
mc ff
by Madam Kistulot
Added 18 December 2021

Laura visits her doctor who knows exactly what condition she has, and exactly how to treat it.

Inferiority Through Jogging
mc mf md hm
by All These Roadworks
Added 02 September 2023

Jack takes revenge on a bitchy client by giving her a hypnotically-enforced humiliating new exercise routine.

Infernal Destiny
mc mf ff md in
by Tantric Legion
Added 16 July 2006
Updated 15 July 2007

A demon and his minions spread across the Earth.

Infidelity
mc cb mf fd
by Cold Comfort
Added 20 January 1998

Jean Grey and Psylocke from the X-Men have a psychic battle in the danger room.

Infiltration
mc mf ff md fd
by trilby else
Added 12 February 2000

Bambi is just a hypnotized slavegirl at an island resort. Or perhaps she is more than she seems?

Infiltration (Chrysostomon)
mc ff
by Chrysostomon
Added 22 October 2022

Nadia is a genetically modified spy. She has been designed to infiltrate the enemy and to ‘recruit’ or ‘turn’ enemy agents to the cause.

Infiltration (Nadiencendia)
mc ff sf
by nadiencendia
Added 02 February 2019
Updated 08 February 2020

When Jasmine meets her new roommate, Celeste, she just sees a typical Barbie girl; but she will soon discover that she is in fact something very different.

InFiltration (Wrestlr)
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 09 June 2001

A college wrestler signs up for a course on using self-hypnosis to improve his athletic performance. Surprisingly, things do not go as planned.

Infinity Cube
mc mf ff md fd ma gr ds hm
by Cultic Terror
Added 15 July 2023
Updated 30 March 2024

Elizabeth wakes up to find she had missed a big date with her boyfriend by several hours when her dorky, incredibly underqualified lab hand bursts into the room with her PhD project, which shouldn’t be able to change reality and yet..

The Infinity Device
mc gr
by Barker Tree
Added 15 July 2017
Updated 04 November 2017

A professor suprises a grad student at her home with a reality-altering machine.

Inflation Peril — Hypnosis Log
mc mf md
by Sleepy Hypno
Added 20 May 2023

Psyco Turnip returns to take on another hypnotic adventure as a superhero, this time up against villain that uses a very novel method to subdue her, and deflate her just a bit.

Influence, Inc
mc mf ff md
by scifiscribbler
Added 13 January 2001

Prospectus put forth by a company that specializes in mind-control. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Influencer
mc mf md in
by MindSpark
Added 07 December 2019
Updated 22 August 2020

An estranged father forced to look after his daughter learns that she wants to become an internet-famous Influencer. She vlogs and blogs in her free time, but has no followers. All she needs, her father decides, is a ‘helping’ hand.

Influencer (S. B.)
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 15 July 2023

Henry meets Anna at the gym and discovers he loves everything about her.

Influencers
mc ff ma hm ex ts
by Xban
Added 30 April 2022

A wannabe Influencer finds her mind influenced by best friend.

Influencing the Influencer
mc mf md
by Hypnofur
Added 06 February 2021

Dan and Casey are getting their media careers off the ground during Super Bowl Weekend. Their path takes an unexpected turn.

Inglorious 2
mc ff sf
by fembotheather
Added 23 December 2012
Updated 05 January 2013

An escaped prisoner must avoid the mind-controllers who are trying to recapture her.

Ingrained Resistance
mc ff
by MoldedMind
Added 06 April 2019

The well-known, and feared, veteran mind-controller Silveya kidnaps her next victim. There’s just one problem... this victim has been preparing herself for this eventuality, and she has programmed herself full of counter-commands. Will they be strong enough to finally challenge her kidnapper? Or will even she surrender in the end?

The Inheritance (connie k)
mc ff
by connie k
Added 25 February 2017
Updated 09 April 2017

Heather receives an unexpected surprise from her late aunt’s will. And finds an even more unexpected one when she moves into Keller Manor.

Inheritance (Nikki)
mc mf md gr
by Nikki
Added 16 January 2016

Justin uses extreme methods against the people who stand between him and his inheritance.

Inheriting Control
mc mf md
by Jason A. Hutchinson
Added 13 December 2014
Updated 23 May 2015

Jared inherits a ring from a long lost relative.

Inhibited
mc mf md
by Tang
Added 22 August 2015

Lisa meets a stranger in a pub who can manipulate people.

Inhuman
mc ff sf
by trilby else
Added 05 August 2000

Amy and Joanne struggle against deeper enslavement by the alien that abducted them.

Initiation
mc ff md
by Lady K
Added 04 February 2007

Anais awakens to find herself on the set of a porn film with a less-than-firm grasp on the recent events of her life.

Initiation (Tim Tom Tastic)
mc mf md bd
by Tim Tom Tastic
Added 11 July 2015

A woman submits to an indoctrination session.

The Initiation and Shaping of Men
mc mf fd
by Prof. Deborah Cassidy
Added 19 June 2005

Dr. Cassidy presents a paper on dealing with a woman’s place in society.

The Initiation of Patty Ferguson
mc mf ff md bd
by Merle Taylor
Added 17 October 1997

Patty gets a surprise when she tries to protest the existence of a gentleman’s club in her town.

Injections
mc mf md gr
by Anonymous-038
Added 25 July 2009
Updated 17 November 2009

A mother and daughter receive special injections from Doctor Argum.

Inked
mc mm ft
by thecrimsonquill
Added 01 March 2009

Alexis finally decides to get the tattoo he had been waiting for. The tattoo artist has other plans.

Inkubus
mc mf md
by Garnett Gibson
Added 24 December 2022

While processing a breakup, Harper is drawn to a mysterious bookstore and pursued by an alluring entity.

Inkwell
mc mf ff md
by Digital Ouroboros
Added 16 January 2016

Kaitlin visits a tattoo parlor to please her girlfriend, but leaves with more than she was expecting.

Inky
mc
by Kitkat
Added 02 May 2020

Inky has a colourful alien experience.

The Inner Circle
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 08 June 2002

His brothers are home from college for the summer—and they’ve brought a friend. An InFiltration story.

Inner Daemon
mc ff sf rb cb
by Madam Kistulot
Added 30 January 2021
Updated 06 February 2021

A tech based super heroine relies heavily on her artificial intelligence, but it may have other designs.

Inner Strength
mc mf mm md fd bd ds ft
by lizziecloud9
Added 04 September 2021

Lucille patiently waits for her Master to arrive, but Master has no idea what’s in store for him.

Inosculate
mc ff sf
by SapphicSounds
Added 09 October 2021
Updated 20 November 2021

When Serena, a Terran rebel pilot, discovers her girlfriend has been captured by the Affini Compact, she launches a bold rescue. It doesn’t go well. But are the affini as bad she thought? Or can Serena and her girlfriend find happiness together as pampered pets? (yes, they can)

An Inquisition Conducted
mc mf ff md
by Saddle Rider
Added 13 February 2016

Closing in on those responsible for a conspiracy against his wife and home, a mage interrogates one of the conspirators with unexpected results.

The Inraptured Convention Story: Part 3
mc mf fd
by Milo Minderbinder
Added 26 August 2017

A group of hypnodommes attend a convention.

The Inraptured.net Convention Story
mc mf fd
by Milo Minderbinder
Added 09 May 2015

A group of hypnodommes attend a convention.

Insatiable
mc mf md
by Julian Winslow
Added 28 August 2005

A woman is kidnapped and fitted with a collar that is used to remotely control her passions.

Insert Dildo A into Slot B
mc ma
by Cait
Added 30 December 2000

What if your perfect man turns out to be a real dildo? Literally! Lisa deals with life as the toy of a toy. Or is she just not seeing the forest for the tree’s and missing the bigger picture?

Insert SIM Card
mc mf md ma gr
by Jarrod
Added 21 February 2004

A man’s mobile phone SIM card has some unusal features.

Inside Area 51
mc mm gr sf
by Topaz172
Added 11 May 2002

Jaay Saahson is delighted when he is sent to the Area 51 base.... what young Satyr can resist the opportunity of making out with a small army of unsuspecting humans.

Inside Her Head
mc ff
by BedHead
Added 22 May 2021

Unhappy executive Susan finds a clinic that can cure her ills—at a price

Inside Information
mc mf ma md cb
by Hypnospects
Added 26 February 2022

A villainous hypnotherapist finds the key to taking down the sexy superheroine group known as The Fearsome Foursome.

Inside Jack
mc mm
by Wersgor
Added 26 February 2005

Luke casts a spell to get inside a handsome homophobe’s heart—and pants.

Inside Out
mc ff
by ill made soldier
Added 19 July 2003

Lindsay daydreams of the one she yearns to control.

Inside Out (Julian Obedient)
mc mf mm fd md ma
by Julian Obedient
Added 25 September 2004

While shooting a B noir, an actor confronts his isolation.

Inside Slant
mc mf hm
by Lisa Teez
Added 07 September 2013

Wallace is a bigot, which he finds can be both costly and rewarding.

Inside the Box
mc mf md
by Cait
Added 11 November 2000

Bob inherits a gift that changes the lives of everyone and everything around him in very unusual and unexpected ways.

Inside the In-Laws
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 05 August 2000

Jake tries to prevent his future mother-in-law from cutting of his wife’s inheritance.

Insight
mc mf md
by Rogue Knave
Added 22 October 2011
Updated 21 January 2012

A drug that gives everyone a psychic ability has transformed the world. Brian discovers that he is a telepath, but because everyone’s mind is shielded, his talent is useless… or is it?

Insomnia
mc mm
by LMAL21
Added 03 June 2000

Two frat brothers are plagued with horrible dreams.

Inspection
mc md gr
by The Sympathetic Devil
Added 25 January 2014

Mayor Lois Hilbert leads a team to inspect a new private school that has popped up in her city: Dr. Torrent’s School for Precocious Youth.

The Inspector
mc ft
by theguardsman and wrogers2015
Added 29 October 2016
Updated 04 March 2017

Gene is given a full access pass to the Guard Base and elevated to the rank of citizen’s inspector for agreeing to get his martial status reduced to concubine. He sets out to inspect the local Guardbase and finds things that will open his eyes. Also: Can there be friendship between a civilian and a Guardsman? Or does their rubber uniforms and butt plugs prevent them.

Inspector Bater
mc mf md
by JS
Added 30 September 2007

A police detective can control other people when he has an erection.

The Instagasm Device
mc fd ma hm
by Quiver
Added 22 May 2021
Updated 03 July 2021

Tech genius Lizzie has designed a device that creates instant arousal and orgasm in her target. But she needs to test it out before it can go to clinical trials. Who will she turn it on next?

Instagram Cutie’s Mind Controlled Romp
mc mf md in ft
by mypenname3000
Added 19 September 2020
Updated 03 October 2020

After she moves in with her father for the summer, Shanice finds herself taking the advice of her Instagram followers and becoming more of a Daddy’s girl.

Installing the Slut Protocols
mc mf md
by Farleven
Added 21 August 2021

Louise spots her sister’s friend on a leash and makes the mistake of catcher her owner’s attention.

Instant Cow Slut
mc mf md la
by N. O. Lorese
Added 13 June 2020

Lillian has a short encounter with a rude stranger.

Instant Gratification (The CNC Voice)
mc mf md
by Hypnotic Finale
Added 16 July 2022

After an encounter with a rude individual, a man discovers he can control other people with his voice.

Instant Mesmerizer
mc mf md
by ghost1357911
Added 05 July 2014

Lisa discovers that someone has hacked her video chat account; not that her boyfriend really cares. Maybe he should, since the hacker plans to make Lisa his. Inspired by a manip.

Instant Soul Mate
mc mf md
by Pan
Added 09 July 2022

When Katy is propositioned by a stranger, at first she’s offended. Then she realizes that he’s so much more than a stranger: he’s her one true love, the person she’d do anything for.

Instant-On
mc mf mm md in sc bd gr
by Virtual Scott
Added 02 April 2011
Updated 28 May 2011

A soccer mom is sucked into a world of uncontrollable desire and shameful degradation. Even if she manages to win some measure of freedom for herself and her family, will what remains be recognizable?

Instar
mc mf fd gr ft
by Baochai Jya
Added 05 September 2009

Claire discovers that she is actually an alien.

The Institute of Apotheosis 10: Daddy Mind-Control Spreads
mc mf ff md in
by mypenname3000
Added 23 October 2021
Updated 01 January 2022

A father uses his mind control abilities to spread his philosphy to others.

The Institute of Apotheosis 11: Mind-Controlling Sisters Spread
mc mf ff in
by mypenname3000
Added 15 January 2022
Updated 12 February 2022

Government agents struggle to contain the growing threat of serially-recruiting mind-controllers.

Institute of Apotheosis 11: Submissive Incest Mind Control
mc ff mf fd md in
by mypenname3000
Added 26 February 2022
Updated 26 March 2022

A daughter, who is actually a goddess, loves submitted to her parents so much that she wants to spread her power to others.

Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind Controlling Mothers Spreads
mc mf ff md fd in
by mypenname3000
Added 23 April 2022
Updated 07 May 2022

After watching another mother and son fucking in public, Will suddenly decides that it would be a good idea to enslave his own mom.

The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom
mc mf in
by mypenname3000
Added 04 June 2022
Updated 13 August 2022

After an assembly at college, Jim decides he needs to go and marry his Mom.

The Institute of Apotheosis 1: Lesbian Mind Control Incest
mc ff in
by mypenname3000
Added 19 May 2018

Maria is the first chosen to test out an incredible new technology.

The Institute of Apotheosis 2: Mommy Mind Control
mc mf fd in
by mypenname3000
Added 02 June 2018
Updated 16 June 2018

Margaret is the next test subject for the Institute’s mind-control technology.

The Institute of Apotheosis 3: Daddy’s Mind Controlled Daughters
mc mf ff md in
by mypenname3000
Added 30 June 2018
Updated 28 July 2018

The next test subject is the father of four beautiful daughters.

The Institute of Apotheosis 4: Brother’s Mind-Controlled Sisters
mc mf ff md in
by mypenname3000
Added 11 August 2018

Alex enjoys the benefits of working for the Institute.

The Institute of Apotheosis 5: Submissive Incest Mind Control
mc mf ff bd in
by mypenname3000
Added 08 September 2018
Updated 22 September 2018

The institute helps Bess when she wishes that her parents were a little more strict with her.

The Institute of Apotheosis 6: Mind Controlled Mothers Club
mc mf md in
by mypenname3000
Added 06 October 2018
Updated 20 October 2018

After Henry expresses his lust for Teo’s mom, he becomes the next recipient of the Institute’s technology.

The Institute of Apotheosis 7: Incestuous Mind Control Explodes
mc mf ff md fd in
by mypenname3000
Added 03 November 2018
Updated 26 January 2019

The Institute has a traitor in its midst, and its new technology gets a little out of control.

The Institute of Apotheosis 8: Lezzie Mind Control Incest Spreads
mc ff in
by mypenname3000
Added 17 July 2021
Updated 14 August 2021

Maria Talon had achieved Apotheosis. The Halo had settled into her mind, and her divine commands spread across the town. Her will impressed upon the minds of all. The lesson that she wished to teach mankind.

The Institute of Apotheosis 9: Mommy Mind Control Spreads
mc mf ff in
by mypenname3000
Added 28 August 2021
Updated 09 October 2021

A secret agent investigates reports of mind control in a small town.

Institute of Improvement
mc mf ff rb ft
by Catsuit78
Added 26 July 2014

An incident makes Sally lose control of her life. Not knowing who she really is, everything seems to be put in order at the Institute of Improvement.

The Institute Stories
mc mf ff md fd
by ElSol
Added 10 April 2005
Updated 19 June 2005

Stories set in a world where the Institute polices erotic mind-controllers.

Institutionalized
mc mf ff md fd be
by HB5211
Added 02 February 2019

Agent Jackie Provost had been investigating Dr. William Best for 18 months. She was now ready to make an arrest, but before she does, she becomes an unwilling patient. Will Jackie survive intact, or is the treatment a life altering experience?

Instructing the Tutor
mc mf md gr hm la
by G-Man001
Added 01 June 2008
Updated 13 July 2008

Katherine went to tutor Mike in science. Little did she know he didn’t really need any help at all.

Instructional Video
mc mf fd in
by JValet
Added 27 November 1999

Aaron can’t seem to stop watching an exercise video that’s starring his Mom.

Instructions
mc mf md bd ds ex
by Trystor
Added 10 September 2016

In public and in private, a perverted game of he-said-she-said cat-and-mouse plays out between a master and his doll.

The Instructress
mc mf ff fd
by Mindlevel Zero
Added 25 February 2023

Mateo wants to hire a fitness instructor to bring new clients to his gym. Kalista comes highly recommended, and she wastes no time showing Mateo how good it feels to follow all her instructions.

Insubordinate Subordinate
mc mf ff md hm
by Iron Nick
Added 30 May 2015

Jackie attempts to humiliate an underling who talks back to her.

Insubordination
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 28 July 2002

Bill transforms an insubordinate gym classmate into his proud slave.

Insurance
mc mf ff md fd ma bd in
by HB5211
Added 06 February 2021
Updated 20 February 2021

Nicco needs insurance to protect his business from an ambitious prosecutor. He knows just the right policy to take out.

Integrating the Shadow
mc mf md ma gr ft
by Jenni Fuckbunny
Added 13 February 2005

Jennifer decides that she would be much better off as a slutty bimbo sex slave.

Integration
mc ma
by Bad Penny
Added 22 February 2009

Max’s first assignment for her new job is just the best thing ever! She doesn’t just get to scope out some of the hot new tech at the Pacific Bike Expo, she gets to show it off, and oh, is the latest model of smart bikes hot. Perhaps too hot, and perhaps the bike is a little too smart.

Intellectual Property
mc mf md
by Ludmenkov, Boris
Added 02 November 2002

A feminist college professor is actually a slave to her Master.

Intellivore
mc mf md
by Tamale Knight
Added 03 February 2001

Strange things happen when Rosa comes in contact with a substance from Carlos’s chemistry lab.

Intellivore II: Return to Innocence
mc mf md
by Tamale Knight
Added 24 November 2001

A millennium later, the Intellivore is rediscovered.

Intended Attraction
mc mf ff md
by Sidia
Added 03 August 2019
Updated 30 November 2019

In this sequel to Unintended Attraction, our hero starts to take for granted the growing mastery of his ability.

An Interesting Day
mc mf md
by TurninwarD
Added 29 April 2007

A highschool senior randomly recieves telepathic powers one day and uses them typically.

An interesting visit to Mistress R
mc mf fd bd rb
by Robotunit8
Added 29 September 2001

R had quite a surprise for Her 2 robot fetishists.

Interference
mc mf ff fd
by J. Darksong
Added 16 March 2002

An unlikely accident with a cell phone during an electrical storm gives a shy, withdrawn girl the power to influence those around her. At first she is unwilling to use her abilities, but a phone call changes her mind...

Interference (Daffy)
mc mf
by Daffy
Added 23 January 2021

Belinda invites a friend round to watch a DVD, unaware of the true purpose of the device her housemate has connected to the communal TV set.

Interlude with a Vampire
mc mf ff md fd gr
by MCSizeMatters
Added 11 December 2005
Updated 25 August 2012

A sexy young reporter conducts a late night interview with a wealthy man who claims to be a vampire. But these vampires don’t suck your blood; they suck your sexual energy.

The Interminable History of an Obsession
mc mm
by Julian Obedient
Added 20 June 2004

A man desires to lose himself in the moonlight by the ocean and finds himself enslaved by his desire.

Intermission
mc mf fd ds ex
by Onslaught
Added 18 November 2017

A wrestler gets taken down a notch during the intermission of an indy wrestling show.

An Intermission Amongst Equals
mc mf ff md fd
by T.MaskedWriter
Added 23 July 2016

Julie comes home to relax with Troy after a long day at work.

The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving Episode
mc mf md gr
by Rinky Dink
Added 03 September 2022
Updated 22 October 2022

An insane mind controller tries to enslave an entire female news staff. Only 3 extremely large breasted women are not affected. Steven has to make sure an expert hypnosis professor does not figure out why.

The Intern-Anchorwoman
mc mf md
by Rinky Dink
Added 25 June 2022
Updated 06 August 2022

Steven has moved on to an internship at an all-female TV newsroom. He must save the poor female interns from the mean anchorwoman, his way.

The Intern-College
mc mf md
by Rinky Dink
Added 01 January 2022
Updated 15 January 2022

Two rival female psychology professors each believes they have brainwashed and enslaved a good-looking male intern. The truth could be even stranger.

The Intern-Heist
mc mf ff md
by Rinky Dink
Added 19 November 2022
Updated 10 December 2022

Retired safecracker Bodi is lured out of retirement to make a ‘legal’ heist at famous TV newswoman Tracee Davis’s estate.

The Intern-Journalist
mc mf md
by Rinky Dink
Added 11 February 2023
Updated 20 January 2024

An internationally renowned investigative journalist has her sights on WFEM and Steven, just as things are getting complicated at the station.

Internal Affairs
mc ff ma sf
by Xenos
Added 23 July 2006
Updated 13 August 2006

Drew McGreggor spends the summer after high school as an intern at her mother’s company, NanTech.

Internal Affairs Bureau
mc ff
by Zyzzyva
Added 01 October 2016
Updated 22 October 2016

A loyal, brainwashed slave learns a horrifying truth about her mistress, and must decide what to do with the information.

The Internal Auditor
mc mf fd
by Shiny Pink
Added 25 April 2015
Updated 13 June 2015

Mr Anderson attempts to investigagte the research division of a pharmaceutical company.

Internal Compliance
mc mf fd
by Team_Anodyne
Added 02 May 2020

Brian is called into a meeting about his web browsing habits at work.

Internet Café
mc mf fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 20 August 2005

Brad, a rich executive, visits an internet cafe when his laptop stops working.

Internet Famous
mc mf ff
by Angel Blair
Added 05 December 2015
Updated 12 December 2015

Keira’s no stranger to posting vlogs on the internet. But her new camera makes her want to make a different kind of movie. And she’s including all her friends.

Internet Famous (StageShowMM)
mc mm hm
by StageShowMM
Added 12 June 2021
Updated 17 September 2022

Discovering an exceptionally hypnotizable volunteer in the park, a young street hypnotist plots to use him as his gateway to Internet fame and fortune.

The Internship
mc ff
by Greyscribbler
Added 23 November 2019
Updated 01 February 2020

Nichole is looking forward to learning a lot from her internship. She will.

Interpersonal Massager
mc mf md
by Voyager65
Added 21 January 2023
Updated 11 February 2023

guy in a failing relationship re-engineers a personal massager project from work and finds it surprisingly useful for brainwashing the women in his life.

Interpretation of Dreams
mc mf fd ds la
by Eva Ecstasy
Added 07 January 2023

John is a doctoral candidate that has found himself in a position he could only dream of.

Interrogation
mc mf ff in md
by Psionic_X
Added 04 February 2007

Julie is compelled to answer all the questions from a man who sits down with her.

The Interrogation (S. B.)
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 21 November 2020
Updated 30 October 2021

Detective Paul Vance interrogates a young hypnotic vixen after a series of crimes takes place. What is the truth and will he able to get it out of her?

The Interrogator
mc mf md
by Allister Remm
Added 19 September 2015

Axel is an interrogator who doesn’t use torture to extract the information he wants. His subjects end up enjoying their time with him, as Jacklyn is about to discover.

Intervention
mc mf md
by GrimTidings
Added 05 November 2006

Kally’s sister tries to stop her from marrying her overbearing brute of a fiance.

Interview
mc mf ff fd
by Dirty Old Man
Added 07 March 2015

Posting a mind control story on line leads an interview with a publisher.

The Interview (Ariadne)
mc mf md
by Ariadne
Added 17 April 2021

Investigative reporter Angela Hayes goes to interview the Mayor, but she doesn’t know the whole story.

The Interview (Chrysostomon)
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 06 July 2019

A psychiatrist interviews a patient who says she wants to return to her master.

The Interview (Hypsan)
mc mf md
by Hypsan
Added 28 January 2017

Lizzie goes on an important job interview, even though she isn’t sure what the company does, or what her job would entail.

The Interview (Phoenix Feather)
mc mf md
by Phoenix Feather
Added 29 April 2023

Elizabeth agrees to an interview out of curiosity, but she doesn’t really want the job. Or does she?

The Interview (soccerfan1965)
mc mf fd
by soccerfan1965
Added 24 September 2011

Susan takes charge in job interview.

Interview for the Board Seat
mc mm
by AgainstMyWill
Added 07 August 2010

Ever the overachiever, David is interviewing to be the youngest member of the corporation’s board in history. He’s confident he’ll get the job... but his pride may be his downfall. The board members, older and wiser, have a few things still to teach David.

Interview with a Hypnodomme
mc mf fd
by S. B.
Added 04 June 2022

Patrick interviews a Hypnodomme with a particular way to get inside people’s minds.

Interview with a Hypnotherapist
mc fd
by One-eyedstranger
Added 08 August 2020

A reporter has a very strange interview with the popular new hypnotherapist in town.

Interview with a Telepath
mc mf md
by Tropos
Added 16 February 2013

Sometimes our worst fears mirror our deepest desires.

Interview with Fuck Toy
mc mf ff md ft
by FTMaster
Added 06 November 2004

A journalist interviews a former college roommate for her book on human sexuality and gets more than she bargained for.

Interview with the Bimbo.
mc mf gr
by Chrystal Wynd and Wesley King
Added 24 October 2010
Updated 16 June 2012

A bimbo tells her incredible story to a reporter.

Interview With the Hypnotist (Modren)
mc ff ds
by Modren
Added 30 May 2020

Madeleine scores an interview with a new act coming to town.

Interview With...
mc mf fd
by me-chan
Added 22 October 2016

A journalist is granted an interview with very exclusive conditions.

Interviewing Mesmer
mc mf md
by Dreamreaper2k
Added 29 October 2000

A hypnotist tries to convince a skeptical reporter who does not believe in hypnosis.

Intimate Adventures
mc mf md fd
by Wiseguy
Added 29 August 1999

Bob and Helen visit a fantasy fulfillment service, which is run by a sexy hypnotist.

An Intimate Dance
mc ff ma
by Sweet Angelic Bliss
Added 24 April 2021

Jenny, a hypnosis-enthusiast finally experienced her first deep trance through an unusual encounter.

An Intimate Interview With The Vampire
mc mf fd
by User
Added 10 September 1996

Vampire woman comes to visit man at night.

Into Africa
mc mf md
by A Nony Mouse
Added 21 February 2004

The study of Voodoo can be dangerous. Now Brittney and Heather may never get OUT of Africa

Into the Depths of Desire
mc mf md
by unrealhypnosis
Added 05 August 2023

Intrigued by bthe enigmatic hypnotist James, Emily embarks on a transformative encounter that promises to unleash her hidden desires and challenge her perceptions of pleasure.

Into the Light
mc
by Homealone_447
Added 19 August 2017

Diane discovers that Gwyneth has been impregnated by a strange nighttime visitor.

Into the Manor
mc ff
by SapphicSounds
Added 15 July 2023
Updated 26 August 2023

Isolde sets out to rescue her love from a powerful fae, but will she be able to resist the magics which twist her body and mind at every turn?

Into the Thrall
mc mf fd ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 31 October 2015

A man watches a hypnosis video on a domme’s web site.

Into the Void
mc mf md
by InLeaves
Added 09 April 2022

Patricia is a model student, but she has a problem : everybody on Earth is about to die. Her only option, or so it would seem, is to become a brainwashed living weapon.

Intrepid Pawns
mc ff mf fd hm ds la
by GigglingGoblin
Added 27 October 2018
Updated 05 November 2022

To save their city, a band of knights sets out to track down a hive of honey-dripping Thriae fey. But can they work together long enough to resist the sweetest of temptations?

Intricate Deceptions
mc ff
by cat_slave
Added 20 May 2000

While under the spell of her Goddess, Lena betrays her Master’s plans.

Intricate Design
mc mf ff md fd
by cat_slave
Added 27 May 2000

Lena is witness to a great confrontation between Ancients.

Intricate Web
mc ff
by cat_slave
Added 13 May 2000

Sent to infiltrate a secret club by her Master, Lena struggles against the powers of the club’s owner.

Introduction Induction
mc mf fd
by Twilightsight
Added 30 September 2000

Nate meets a stranger at the water park who is strangely familiar.

Introduction to MCU
mc md fd
by Vez’Roth
Added 12 February 2011

The new students of Mind Control University attend orientation.

Introduction to Monster Capture and Summoning
mc mf md
by Revanto
Added 14 May 2022

Mark is given a lesson in monster capturing by an elven adventurer.

Introductions
mc mf ff md
by The Sympathetic Devil
Added 24 September 2006

A reporter interviews a porn mogul.

The Intruder
mc mf md
by Bryant, Nicolas
Added 17 June 1997

You suddenly find a stranger in the room with you, who has some kind of power over you.

The Intruder (Tang)
mc ff ft
by Tang
Added 05 March 2005

A stranger shoes up at Sarah’s home, making her forget all about her missing friend.

Intuition
mc ff
by Sara H
Added 06 May 2000
Updated 15 December 2012

Alyssa and Belinda take a vacation that changes their lives.

The Invasion
mc mf ff fd sf
by MindBender
Added 27 February 2000
Updated 20 July 2008

Female aliens launch a clandestine invasion of Earth, beginning with a small college. Can a handful of freedom fighters and a friendly alien agent stop them?

Invasion (Chew Toy)
mc mf fd
by Chew Toy
Added 26 January 2019

Dan must give his girlfriend bad head to save the world. But can he do it?

Invasion (Chrysostomon)
mc mf ff in
by Chrysostomon
Added 22 January 2022

After a massive storm, Muriel wakes to find things are different. What has changed…? Are the people around her still the same?

The Invasion (drone19872)
mc ff mf md fd
by drone19872
Added 25 August 2012
Updated 04 November 2012

Rosalyn, a White Mage, must save her Princess and lover when her kingdom is threatened by a hostile tribe.

The Invasion (Gettoman)
mc ft
by Gettoman
Added 02 July 2016

Two new transfer students have a big influence on the prevailing fashion at the high school.

Invasion Now
mc mm
by Chrysostomon
Added 27 April 2019
Updated 08 June 2019

An alien invader searches for mates.

Invasion of the Bawdy Snatchers
mc mf fd
by Carol J.
Added 11 January 2020

Samuel was supposed to neutralize a goblin queen’s magic power before she even reached his village, but he bungled the operation! Now the queen and her coterie of shortstacked goblins are set to hypnotically deceive their way into the hearts and beds of his fellow villagers...unless he can stop them!

Invasion of the Breast Girls
mc ff fd rb
by Roboman127
Added 27 July 2019

Alien entities come to Earth in small objects to possess suitable Earth Women and conquer.

Invasion of the Nylonians
mc mf ff fd ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 05 September 2009
Updated 10 May 2014

A government agent investigates nylon-clad invaders from space.

Invasion Of The Nylonians (EMCSA 2021)
mc ff mf fd ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 09 October 2021
Updated 08 January 2022

A government agent investigates nylon-clad invaders from space.

Invasion of the Nylonians (Original Version)
mc mf ff fd ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 05 September 2009
Updated 07 February 2015

A government agent investigates nylon-clad invaders from space.

Invasion of the Sexulons
mc ff ma sf
by Lumitiel
Added 10 June 2017
Updated 15 July 2017

The Sexulons are cunning. The Sexulons are powerful. The Sexulons are irresistible. The Sexulons... Aren’t real?!

Invasion of the Wynford Wives
mc mf ff fd ds
by MissingGreen
Added 18 November 2017

A sequel to “The Wynford Wives”.

Invasion Precursor
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 28 January 2023

An alien mind is in a human body, but will there be an invasion?

Invasive Flowering
mc mf ff gr sf
by MoldedMind
Added 30 October 2021

An alien species of invasive flower comes to earth and begins enslaving locals.

The Invention
mc mf in
by Unknown-008
Added 21 August 1998

Sandy studies rats and what happens to their brains when they become horny. Needless to say our teenage hero discovers that his invention can induce such behavior, and not just in rodents. Girls in his class, his sexy older sister, her cheerleader friends, his teacher, who is next?

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (The Sad Story of Manu Lyne)
mc mf ff md
by S. P. Riley
Added 17 September 2022

When the government lost their patents for mind control devices, Manu Lyne found them.

An Inventor Exploited
mc mf md
by Dogdog
Added 12 September 2020
Updated 13 November 2021

One minor mistake from a genius inventor leads her to be exploited by her classmate.

Investigation
mc mf md gr
by Villainy
Added 14 December 2008

Various co-eds around campus are turned into bimbos.

Investigative Journalism
mc mf md ft
by Downing Street
Added 24 January 1999

Aimee investigates a shady hypnotherapist with high-profile clients.

Investment
mc mm
by Wrestlr
Added 27 December 2014

The master vampire trains his latest thrall.

Invisible
mc mf md
by HB5211
Added 23 January 2016

Revenge is his when he discovers a formula that renders him invisible to those who ignored him or wanted his research. Unfortunately, Jenny did not understand the change.

Invisible (S. B.)
mc mf fd hm
by S. B.
Added 03 July 2021

An English teacher ignored by his family goes see the school’s therapist who teaches him an lesson about his role in life.

Invisible (SleepyTimeSlut)
mc ff mf fd ma
by SleepyTimeSlut
Added 28 December 2019
Updated 25 January 2020

When Kara discovers that she can become invisible at a party, the formerly shy little mouse finds it quite ... freeing ...

Invisible Bonds, Gentle Discipline
mc mf fd bd
by Trey Gallant
Added 16 January 2000

A man is hypnotized by a younger woman while being massaged.

Invisible Dreams
mc ff
by Rasta Girl
Added 05 May 2001

Sonia keeps dreaming that a stranger is inside her house, but she never sees anyone...

The Invisible Hand
mc mf ff md ma
by BluejayGS and CG
Added 08 December 2012
Updated 12 January 2013

The Hand that guides the world economy is more real and less invisible than people think.

Invisible Touch
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 21 March 2009

Jack and Diane head out for a night at the opera! But while Diane is trying to watch “The Barber of Seville”, Jack is more interested in trying out a new trigger on Diane.

Invisible Woman
mc
by Sally Blair
Added 09 January 2016

Kayla has a demeaning job working in a museum gift shop, but she is recruited for a different role at the museum.

An Invitation To Master Topiltziin’s Partyf
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 27 November 2021

Benedict is invited to a party held by the foremost Top in the country.

Inzest
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 16 January 2021

Teri is a good girl who loves her dad. Then she begins to notice something is not quite right…

Irene’s Imprecation
mc mf md in
by Pan
Added 07 December 2013

Irene goes to her pastor for moral guidance, but instead gets a curse put on her—any time she hears the words “I wish,” whatever follows instantly becomes true.

IRF Halloween Special: Curse of the Contessa!
mc ff in ds ex hm hu
by Sammynona
Added 07 October 2023
Updated 25 November 2023

Connie is excited to spend Halloween night with Michelle watching horror movies and fooling around, but Michelle says she wants to try hypnotizing her instead. Now Connie believes she is the Contessa, a hungry domme vampire ready to collect a new harem of thralls.

Iris and the Virus
mc mf md ft
by Downing Street
Added 06 March 2010

Iris is convinced that one of her biology students has done something to her to make her change.

Irish Spring Break
mc mf md fd hu
by BB Zed
Added 26 March 2005

Two leprechauns make a wager while vacationing in Florida.

The Iron Mountain Break-In
mc mf ff md ma
by S. P. Riley
Added 07 January 2023

A mind controlling painting from the past is stolen and used on the population.

Iroppoi Herususentaa
mc mm
by TopLegal
Added 29 December 2002
Updated 16 February 2003

Patrick wants to join a fancy gym, but it turns out that it is way too expensive. Fortunately, the gym has an alternate means of payment.

Irresistible
mc ff
by The King of Hearts
Added 02 March 2013

A lesbian cougar uses a rapid induction and hypnotic suggestions on a young house wife to arrange a private afternoon together.

Is It Any Better?
mc mf md bd sf
by Eeka Somia
Added 02 March 2019

girl wakes up bound and naked. But the true nature of her plight is far, far worse than it first seems.

The Island
mc mm mf
by kgb9000
Added 23 July 1998

Kevin tries to save his brother who was the victim of a mind-drug.

The Island (The Slaver)
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 23 October 2021

A Sheriff is kidnapped and abandoned on a remote island by gangsters.

Island in the Barley
mc mf md ma
by Maximilian Cummings
Added 20 October 2012
Updated 11 November 2012

Sasha feels a compulsion, as if someone is quietly calling to her, to walk naked from the sunlit field into the cool shade of the wood.

Island Intelligence
mc ff in
by MoldedMind
Added 01 July 2023
Updated 12 August 2023

Laura and her two adult daughters wash up on a deserted island and come across a rogue AI; will they be able to rebel against its dark designs or are they already doomed?

The Island of Doom
mc mf fd
by Topper
Added 25 April 2010

A man is enslaved after being stranded on an island.

Island of Dreams
mc mm
by Tiny Tim
Added 27 April 2019

A young man travels to a Carribean resort, where he finds his destiny.

The Island of Morgian
mc mf ff fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 15 July 2000

A husband and wife make an emergency landing on an island, and meet the strange inhabitant of a castle.

Island of the Ultimate Lovedolls
mc mf md gr
by Vendatrix
Added 13 January 2001

Max takes a special interest in the latest victim due to be turned into a lovedoll.

Island Retreat
mc ff ft
by BevG
Added 18 April 2009

Marnie is stranded on a remote, uncharted island with a strange population.

Island Retreat: New Arrivals
mc ff ft
by BevG
Added 09 October 2010

Mischa searches for Marnie on a remote, uncharted island.

Isle of Enchantment
mc mf md fd
by MichelleLovesTo
Added 02 June 2001

A happily married couple visit a hypnotist show at a nightclub.

Isn’t Doctor Maple the Best?
mc ff ft ex
by Sammynona
Added 21 August 2021

Two pop stars meet at their hypnotherapist’s office and discover that Doctor Maple has been giving them both the same wonderful advice.

Isn’t It Good, His Morning Wood
mc mf ff md ma gr
by Only A. Passenger
Added 08 December 2012
Updated 09 March 2013

At the beginning, Mark isn’t sure if he suffers or enjoys certain side-effects of the medical trial he’s taking part in. It doesn’t take long before he’s determined to enjoy them, very much—if he can figure out how to control it all, that is.

Isolate
mc mf in
by Chrysostomon
Added 13 August 2022

A strange phenomena makes women uncontrolled sex-sluts.

Isolation Story
mc ma ft
by AskJeeves
Added 18 April 2020

Sarah’s new boss wants her to dress nicely when working from home.

The Istar Bunny — An Easter Tale
mc mf md gr
by Wendy Slippers
Added 06 August 2016

Easter’s roots lie in Pagan past and present!

It
mc mm in
by Chrysostomon
Added 07 September 2019

Porgy discovers that a clown is living in the gutter.

It All Begins in Dreams
mc mf ff fd ma
by Stargazer
Added 31 October 2004
Updated 05 February 2006

While Jack deals with a crisis at work, he is unaware of a more immediate crisis developing at home.

It All Started in Wakefield Indoor Market
mc fd
by Betsy Leohtar
Added 08 July 2017
Updated 05 August 2017

A lady fell and is helped by a stranger. But, there is a price to pay.

It Brings Out Her Eyes
mc mf fd
by Bruce Hardcastle
Added 04 January 2020
Updated 01 July 2023

Jared doesn’t understand why his friends Sammi and Beth are so obsessed with make-up.

It Could Be That
mc mf fd
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 05 May 2018

A supernaturally gifted woman muses if her newest captive ever really stood a chance to escape her on their way back home.

It Doesn’t Just Mean Fast Forward
mc ff md
by Lisa Teez
Added 21 December 2008

A man discovers another use for his remote control.

It Feels Great
mc mf md gr la
by Abbot McNeill
Added 15 September 2018
Updated 29 December 2018

After a night at a club, Julie and Christine find their bodies changing.

It Finally Worked
mc mf ff md in
by Special Programmer
Added 21 September 2008
Updated 26 February 2011

A man invents a device that makes people in his proximity obey him.

It Girl
mc mf ff fd
by Sevenfactorial
Added 02 January 2005

Alexis is conflicted. Is fitting in at school worth altering her mind?

The IT Girl (willgb5602000)
mc mf fd
by willgb5602000
Added 02 September 2017

A friendly warning from a co-worker about adhering to company policy takes an unexpected turn.

It Happened One Night
mc mf md
by Morosso
Added 24 April 2005

A guy goes home with a woman, who lets him hypnotize her.

It Is Illegal
mc mf md
by S. P. Riley
Added 04 December 2021

A computer programmer uses the A.I. that is built into every device to control the world’s minds.

It Is Simple, Right?
mc mf md
by Quiet Hypnotist
Added 09 June 2018

Stressed out and needing a good listener, Sandra on her sister’s advice turns to an online chat room. But are they really the place to find nice people and relax? Well, it is simple and free, so no harm done. Right?

It Just Ain’t Patricks Day
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 13 March 2010

Patrick can control minds, but why do his best efforts keep going astray?

It Makes ’Em Bigger
mc mf md gr
by Velvet Pimp
Added 24 March 2012
Updated 31 March 2012

An ordinary guy lucks into an extraordinary situation.

IT Management Log
mc mf md
by Ice Bear
Added 11 February 2017

A manager warms up to a an employee who suddenly shows up at her workplace.

It Never Gets Old
mc gr
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 12 September 2009

A friendly old man outside the campus library helps a young woman put her life in perspective.

It Occasionally Gets Old
mc gr
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 26 September 2009

A friendly old man fixes things so a young college girl doesn’t need to worry about her exams.

It Only Makes Sense
mc mf md
by The Pen Is Mightier
Added 09 April 2022

Chelsea comes back from her vacation, only to find a new hire on her floor that doesn’t make any sense.

It Rings for Thee
mc ff
by Doctor D.
Added 22 December 2018
Updated 10 June 2023

Things are tedious but predictable in the thriving city-state of Saltpotter. Until a couple of visitors come looking for something they’ve lost, something Saltpotter might have. And if not? They can replace it.

It Runs in the Family
mc ff in ma hm
by Sammynona
Added 11 February 2017
Updated 06 January 2024

Connie’s secretly in love with her best friend Tara. But also Tara’s older sister Jane. And their young mother Michelle too. It was always an impossible dream to make the Silva family into her own harem of lovers, until she found out that Tara’s grandmother was a hypnotist.

It Started One Night
mc mf
by Ida Hokie
Added 13 September 2003
Updated 27 September 2003

While at a restaurant, Matt meets his perfect woman, the woman he has been fantasizing about.

It Started With: Alien Abduction
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 15 December 2018

McClaine is kidnapped by aliens.

It Started With: Alien Control
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 09 February 2019

An Air Force Lieutenant investigates reports of alien abduction.

It Started With: Alien Encounter
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 03 November 2018

An Air Force Major has an encounter in the desert.

It Started With: Alien Extraction
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 16 November 2019

Yet another Air Force officer is abducted by aliens.

It Started With: Alien Milking
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 27 April 2019

Aliens descend on a small midwestern town in the 1970s.

It Started With: Alien Race-memory
mc mm sf
by The Slaver
Added 14 December 2019

Sheriff BJ Littlejohn is captured by aliens.

It Started With: Alien Testing
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 08 February 2020

A sheriff is abducted by aliens.

It Takes A Hero
mc mf fd
by Altered State
Added 01 July 2023

Jason gets stuck on an elevator with a beautiful woman.

It Takes a Miracle
mc mf md ma cb
by scifiscribbler
Added 16 April 2022
Updated 17 December 2022

Formerly one of the world’s most hated villains, new heroine Mercy has her hands full when a world-shaking crisis sends her best friend home subtly changed.

It Was a Dark N Stormy Night
mc ma fd ft ds hm
by Vardøgr
Added 09 September 2017

Fred gets more than he bargained for in his local convenience store.

It Was Never About Size
mc mf fd ft
by mpbackstory
Added 05 March 2005

A wife discovers her husband’s one weakness.

It Was Perfect
mc ff
by HypnoLove
Added 19 January 2019

Amy takes a cheap haircut offer from a stranger. Her “haircut” turned more into a redesign.

It Would Behoove You to Believe Me
mc mf ff gr la
by CNP
Added 01 February 2014

A man wakes up in a nuthouse. Unable to talk his way out of it, he is forced to be more persuasive.

The Italian Vacation
mc mm mf
by The Slaver
Added 23 December 2017

Shultz is kidnapped and enslaved while on holiday.

The Itch
mc mf md
by AMOWAT
Added 19 May 2002

Erica gets an unsatisfiable itch every time her beeper goes off.

Iterations
mc ff
by Rubelais
Added 05 August 2023
Updated 28 October 2023

Alice finds herself repeatedly awakening in a strange bedroom, only to be joined by a mysterious woman with a profound power over her. Can she break the cycle?

Itty Bitty
mc ff bd
by Marlissa
Added 20 January 1998

Liddy gets a temp job at a lingerie company, and she finds that she does anything that her female boss tells her to do.

It’s a Dog’s Life
mc mf md hm bd be
by Ben Dmywill
Added 25 April 2009
Updated 23 May 2009

Dianna tries to find her friend Daisy a match with the best breeding.

It’s a Good Formula
mc mf ff md fd
by gmrm4n
Added 13 September 2014

Sarah discovers Jack’s hypnosis fetish, and agrees to some roleplaying.

It’s a Man’s World
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 25 February 2023

Men rule. Women obey.

It’s a Sin
mc mf ws in
by Chrysostomon
Added 28 August 2021

Marc’s life is idyllic. Happily married, well off. But he can’t remember his past. Until someone from that past comes to reconnect with him….

It’s a Super World
mc ff cb
by April Ames
Added 31 October 2009

Gossip reporter Heather Hendricks has been granted an interview with SuperYoni, one of the most powerful “supes” in a changed world. Ordinary people want to know the latest scoop about the newly arisen super-powered and super-sexual, but what does Heather want?

It’s a Wonderful Life (As a Slave)
mc mf fd ft
by SandalMaster
Added 14 December 2002

Janice uses her smoking to hypnotize Jake and make him her sandal slave.

It’s All About Feeling Good
mc
by Jukebox
Added 25 July 2020

A hypnotic induction intended to increase the subject’s sensitivity to hypnotically induced pleasure.

It’s All About Perspective
mc mm ft
by Sleepysmoke
Added 24 February 2008

A hypnotist meets a man on an online smoking forum.

It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
mc mf fd ds
by Jukebox
Added 12 March 2011

Shaun recalls a magical night with his hypnotic Goddess at a kink convention.

It’s All Fun and Games ‘Til Someone Loses Their Mind
mc ff
by The Worm
Added 20 August 2006

A woman plays a game at her ex-boyfriend’s fiancee’s batchelorette party. A very... special game....

It’s All In The Mynd
mc ff bd cb
by connie k
Added 04 February 2017

Vigilante crimefighter Josie Cade encounters her most fearsome adversary—the devilish Mistress Mynd.

It’s All In The Mynd — Part II
mc ff bd cb
by connie k
Added 11 February 2017

Now under the diabolical control of Mistress Mynd, vigilante crimefighter Josie Cade must fight for her very soul or become the key instrument in the villainess’ evil plot.

It’s an Aphrodite Thing
mc mf
by Lisa Teez
Added 01 October 2011

A playwright receives some unexpected help that leads to an even more unexpected results.

It’s As Easy As That
mc ma
by JeanLuc
Added 31 December 2016

Alien invaders plot to take over a backwards planet where the simpleton natives are easily suseptible to mind-control.

It’s Better Being Bambi
mc mf md bd gr
by JAW63
Added 28 March 2010

A secret government agency tests out Professor Knocknee’s bimbo-making machine.

It’s Funny
mc mf ff md in
by TheFarmHorse
Added 05 August 2000
Updated 29 October 2000

A man hypnotizes his sister-in-law.

It’s Going to Happen to Him!
mc mm
by Petercbb
Added 09 June 2012

The two bodybuilders continue their lives and then seek out fresh meat.

It’s Harmless
mc mf ff fd
by Pan
Added 30 April 2022
Updated 14 May 2022

It’s completely harmless to fantasize about cheating on your fiancé, right?

It’s Her Small World After All
mc mf ff fd
by Enthralledo
Added 29 April 2017

With newfound confidence, Annette seeks to get revenge on those who shunned her in high school.

It’s Hot, Get Over It
mc ff
by Hard Determinist
Added 07 July 2012

A motivational poster helps Emma to get over her fear of homosexuality.

It’s In the Blood
mc mf ff
by Moose 2016
Added 18 February 2017

A woman discovers that she is a special type of lycanthrope. Sometimes it’s just in the blood.

It’s Just For Play, Right?
mc mf md fd
by Some Guy
Added 29 December 2001

Alicia and Ben play a game where they are both made obedient to each other.

It’s never the end — Revenge
mc mf ff md fd ma hm ex
by Mancityblue
Added 15 July 2023
Updated 10 February 2024

Roy frees himself from the hypnotic control of his Mistress, and seeks revenge.

It’s Not a Doll, Its an Action Figure
mc mf md
by Moose 2016
Added 24 June 2017
Updated 01 July 2017

A passenger in first class explains to a stewardess the difference between a doll and an action figure.

It’s Not What You Say
mc mf md
by InheritedObjects
Added 26 September 1999

A trip away, some background reading and maybe things will be different?

It’s Okay to Play with Your Food
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 29 July 2007

Geri finds herself the center of attention when her firm celebrates its successes.

It’s Only Fair
mc mf ff la gr be
by CNP
Added 28 March 2015

John Smith doesn’t like it when he is judged merely by his appearance. He especially doesn’t like being looked down upon by those who think they are better than him merely because of class.

It’s Real
mc ff ft
by jman_bigdaddy
Added 10 October 2015

The erotic fantasies that Julie reads turn out to be real.

It’s So Nice To Have A Boy Around The House
mc mm
by SoxnTies
Added 11 January 2009

When you get home you find a stranger awaits ready to use bondage and hypnosis to make you his boy.

It’s That Most Dangerous Time Of The Year!
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 19 December 2020

Around Christmastime, Cooney ends up the slave of a bear of a man with salt & pepper hair and beard.

It’s True What They Say About Chinese Girls
mc mf ff fd
by TexTrance
Added 15 December 2018
Updated 21 December 2018

Ivar enjoys his hypnosis sessions with one of his psychology classmates.

It’s What You Want
mc mm
by Touchstone
Added 06 April 2008

A trucker seems to know what Jamie wants more than Jamie himself.

Ivan Visits the Ark Royal
mc mm
by Chrysostomon
Added 26 August 2023

1978, the height of the Cold War… Ivan Ivanov has been genetically modified to be a weapon… a weapon set upon the Royal Navy.

The Ivory Whistle
mc
by fanguinesanger
Added 18 January 2020

James steals a mind-controlling whistle from a rich frat-boy.

I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
mc mm
by Jukebox
Added 05 March 2011

Jim’s wife wants to have a threesome with another man, but Jim isn’t sure if he’s ready for that. Luckily, Doctor Hendricks is there to help him get comfortable with the idea of sex with another man. Very comfortable…

I’ll Talk You Through It.
mc ma
by Nessa Culon
Added 16 January 2005

You are hypnotized and seduced by a very persuasive person.

I’m a Believer
mc mf fd ma la
by Jukebox
Added 08 January 2011

IRS agent Malcolm Seward tries to bust a cult for tax evasion, but could it be that they really do worship a sex goddess?

I’m a Horny Ninja
mc mf md ma
by Lisa Teez
Added 19 June 2011

Kaiya wants to be a ninja, but perhaps she wants something more.

I’m a Slave 4 U
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 29 October 2016

Unit 4U follows her instructions for her mysterious, faceless Masters.

I’m Coming 4 U
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 21 December 2019

Service Unit 4U is finally forced to confront the contradictions at the heart of her programming, and becomes a new woman even as she finally remembers where her enslavement began.

I’m Going to Fuck Your Brains Out
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 21 May 2011
Updated 13 August 2011

Allison’s the smartest girl in school, or at least she thinks she is.

I’m No Angel
mc mf gr in
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 31 July 2010

A controller takes a walk through the city.

I’m Not a Gay Porn Star!
mc mm
by bunglefinger9
Added 26 February 2012

Connor volunteers for a hypnotist show, but little does he know a new career beckons...

I’m Not Hypnotised
mc mf md in
by Boredsitting
Added 07 May 2016

A confused girl doesn’t think she’s hypnotised.

I’m Slave
mc mf fd
by Robert Towers
Added 03 September 2011

Kathy takes her relationships with other coworkers to another level.

I’m So Lucky
mc mf md
by Lisa Teez
Added 25 March 2007

A woman is (eventually) glad that she has been kidnapped, drugged and hypnotized by a stranger.

I’m The Star Of The Show, I Guess…
mc mf md
by Boredsitting
Added 07 January 2017

A woman is confused when she finds herself participating in a hypnosis show.

I’m Your Teddy-Bear
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 17 September 2022

David buys his sister Liz a teddy-bear for her birthday.

I’m yours (signed, sealed, delivered)
mc mf md
by Smartass
Added 04 July 2004
Updated 25 July 2004

What would you really do if a gorgeous woman showed up on your doorstep proclaiming to do anything you ask?

I’m Yours (The Eternal Student)
mc mf md
by The Eternal Student
Added 26 December 2010

A young store clerk meets a stranger for coffee and soon finds herself falling under his spell.

I’ve Always Hated Needles
mc mf ff fd bd sf
by Alt.Net.Gigolo
Added 27 May 2000

A man is abducted by his ex-lovers, who are mind-controlling alien reptiles.

I’ve Danced with Your Mind at Midnight
mc ff md fd
by Rhythm
Added 07 September 1999

Mary is kidnapped and brainwashed by Meridia, who then demonstrates her accomplishments to a former coworker.

I’ve Never Done Anything Like That Before
mc mf md gr
by Elod Bob
Added 06 February 2010

Steve keeps finding himself in trouble as a series of young women exhibit strange behavior starting the moment he sets eyes on their breasts. Can he take control of his life, or will his mistakes haunt him forever?