The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Brooke No Argument

Everyone is pretty familiar these days with the concept of Malware—software that is introduced to a computer by various means with the intention of taking over the operation of that computer, usually for nefarious means. Once a computer is infected it requires anti-virus software to eradicate the malicious code… IF the user knows their computer is compromised. The common way of introducing malware is by enticing an unsuspecting user to click on a link or attachment embedded in an email or on a website.

Imagine, however, that instead of taking over a computer, a simple mouse click could ‘infect’ the computer user making them pliable to control by another party.

Through much trial and error that’s exactly what a talented friend of mine developed—malware for humans. He attempted to explain it to me once over a few beers at the pub but the science was all a little hazy to me. Perhaps it was just the beer. Something to do with writing a code that would insert subliminal messages into the brain that would make it susceptible to commands. He’d been playing around with the concept for years; indeed, it saw him kicked out of university as the ethics of it all were deemed quite murky. Doug claims that he had been subsequently approached by several shadowy organisations interested in his work but either he was too flaky for them or they were too ‘big brother’ for his liking. Yes, Doug was never big on authority which is kind of ironic as that is exactly what his invention could impose.

My interest was pure self-interest. There was a girl where I worked by the name of Brooke who, quite simply, had become a bitch. I don’t know why, I don’t know what I did wrong as we used to get on very well. It was like a switch had been turned off. No reason, no explanation, nothing. At 23 years of age, she was about 5′7″ with lovely breasts, slim hips and long dark locks accentuated by lighter hair extensions. Brooke had a pretty face, always wearing make-up, and she was fond of dark acrylic nails. Those breasts were always encased in tight tops at work and while she wore loose pants you could tell she had shapely legs through the thin fabric. When I asked why she stopped talking to me Brooke was rude and nasty so I put it down to her being young and immature but it really did annoy me. As her behaviour towards me became more disgraceful, my mind began to wander to Doug’s invention and perhaps having a little fun.

Now, Doug had explained to me that you needed to get the intended target to click on an attachment so that the program could take effect. There was an internal messaging system at work so I figured that wouldn’t be too difficult as long as I couched the message in suitable workplace jargon and named the attachment something appropriate. Once the person clicked on the attachment and watched the resultant ‘malware’ they would be fully compliant. Doug had built in a failsafe as he discovered that during previous experiments any written command would be totally obeyed with one woman sending all her money to a scammer in Nigeria after following the instructions in an email to the letter. Yes, they had to read the instruction—verbal prompting would not work. So any orders had to be sent and read via text (it couldn’t be hand written) and begin with the word Command then the task could be described.

Doug renamed the attachment to make it look like it was information to do with a work-related customer complaint and forwarded it to me. The explicit instruction was for me not to open it under any circumstances. I certainly didn’t want to become his bitch as I knew that his offbeat sense of humour would likely have me parading around in public like a chicken or something. I had far more intense things in mind for Brooke.

I came in extra early the next morning as Brooke starts around 7am when there are few people in the office and leaves work mid-afternoon. I waited until she arrived, had made herself a drink and logged onto her computer before sending a generic hello message which she ignored. Typical I thought. I then typed a message about a customer complaint to do with her area and sent the attachment saying it was further information that the customer had supplied.

Brooke was in her usual tight black top with a loose, open shirt over it, and those harem style pants—baggy but cinched at the ankles. Guys at work would always check her out, especially those lovely breasts, but she was nothing less than cold to everyone. That was about to change I chuckled to myself as I watched as she stared intently at her screen with what seemed a wide eyed gaze. After a minute I typed my first of what would become many text messages that began with the word Command. I told her to turn and smile at me and wave.

I had always been a little sceptical of Doug’s claims so imagine my surprise when Brooke, who hadn’t said a word to me in weeks, slowly turned her head towards me, smiled and offered an awkward wave. The look in her eyes showed she was as surprised as I was. Then the neat little tip Doug had given me. I typed: Command—you will always read any message or text I send to you without fail. Nod if you understand.

The message popped up on Brooke’s computer. She turned back to read it then nodded. The smile on my face was a mile wide!

Command—slide your left hand under your pants and finger yourself with two fingers. Do not stop until told.

The message popped up on her screen and Brooke immediately looked at it. She turned towards me with almost a look of horror mixed with disgust. But she had no choice but to obey. There still weren’t many people around so I casually walked over to her desk. Brooke’s left hand was inside her pants and she was furiously finger fucking her pussy with two fingers. I sat on the side of her desk and smirked. “What the fuck have you done to me?” she insisted all the while servicing her cunt. I leaned forward and typed on her screen.

Command—you will address me as Sir and always be polite towards me. Now thank me for letting you finger your cunt.

Her eyes were drawn to the screen and once she had read the words immediately said, “Thank you, Sir for letting me finger my cunt.”

Command—make yourself cum then lick your fingers clean.

Brooke stepped up the pace of her fingers penetrating her cunt under her pants and it was delightful watching the look of dismay on her face mixed with the obvious mounting pleasure. Her eyes darted behind me as someone walked by and mumbled a hello. I wonder if the person saw what Brooke was up to and I could see she was thinking the exact same thing yet she couldn’t stop. Her nipples were stiff and quite clearly defined against the tight fabric of her top. She was almost moaning and had to work hard to stifle any sound, all the while her two fingers hammered her pussy faster and faster. Suddenly Brooke lurched forward as the orgasm hit her and she involuntarily grabbed me with her right hand to balance herself. I leaned in close to watch Brooke slowly take her other hand out from inside those loose fitting pants and raise it to her mouth and eagerly lick the pussy juices from her glistening fingers. She couldn’t look me in the eye, totally humiliated that she was cleaning her fingers after what was clearly a massive orgasm.

Command—go wait in the stairwell between the first and second floors, on your knees with your top pulled up to expose your tits and your pants pulled down to show off your pussy and your mouth wide open.

Brooke’s eyes widened as she read the message on her computer screen. She managed a half whispered “please” before she stood up and headed for the exit. I waited a few minutes to let this new humiliation linger before walking down the corridor towards the exit. On the way I spied one of the guys who worked in a different area but had occasion to talk to Brooke regarding work matters. He was probably in his fifties with a bald pate and glasses. I asked him if he wouldn’t mind helping me with something. He reluctantly nodded acceptance and off we went out the door, into the first floor lift lobby then down another corridor until we came to the door to the stairwell.

There are moments that stay etched in your memory forever. This was one of those moments. I opened the door to the stairwell and we both entered and started walking upwards. There on the landing between the first and second floor was Brooke with her mouth wide open, her top pulled up to show off her breasts and very stiff nipples indeed and her pants pulled down past her knees as she knelt on the cold concrete floor. This girl who had once been a friend of sorts but now had turned into a total bitch towards me was totally exposed and at my beck and call. The look of horror on Brooke’s face as she saw the other guy with me was priceless yet she made no attempt to cover up or close her mouth.

“Hot, isn’t she?” I said to him as he gaped at Brooke. The poor guy didn’t know what to think as he stared at her. “Would you like to fuck that sweet mouth?” I offered. Brooke shook her head violently which looked quite ridiculous with her mouth wide open still. I typed a message on my smartphone and held it up so that she could read it.

Command—tell him you would like your mouth fucked hard.

Brooke couldn’t tear her eyes from the screen no matter how hard she tried and immediately asked him to “please fuck my mouth hard.” He looked at me nonplussed but with an encouraging nudge he stepped in front of Brooke and unzipped his pants. Brooke’s eyes widened as she saw that even semi-hard he had a large dick. “You sure this will be alright?” he feebly offered even though the lust in his eye was evident. I nodded and told him to grab the back of Brooke’s head and get it all the way down her throat.

To watch him throat fuck Brooke was glorious. I stood nearby so that Brooke could see the smirk on my face as his balls slapped her chin as he forced his cock all the way down. He grabbed the back of her head and was really getting into it, grunting as he pounded her mouth and throat. “Cum all over her face” I told him as I sensed he was getting close to blowing his load. She could only shoot daggers at me as she willingly obeyed and let him abuse her mouth. With one last thrust and grunt he withdrew his big dick and aimed straight at Brooke’s face and shot a lovely load all over her face, in her eyes with some sticking to her hair. It was a treat to watch it slowly run down her cheeks, down her chin and drip onto her work clothes. “How was that?” I asked and the guy replied that she had a hot little mouth and that he loved fucking it. I remarked that maybe he might get to try her other holes at some later date which had Brooke fuming and blushing in equal measure. I thanked him and let the happy colleague return to work.

Brooke clearly was not happy but could not express her outrage. Even less happy when I told her how hot she looked with cum all over her face and in her hair. Not in the slightest bit happy when I took a picture of her covered in cum with her tits and pussy still exposed. I typed on my smartphone and showed the screen to her.

Command—you will tell no one what I order you to do. Ever.

Brooke hung her head in defeat. I typed out another message.

Command—tell me your mobile phone number. She knew what this meant. Total control whenever I wanted and she resisted the compulsion so valiantly but in the end she blurted out the number. I made her read one final command to keep her mobile phone with her at all times in case she thought she could jettison it to avoid further humiliating tasks.

Then I verbally told her to clean herself up before going back to her desk. As she pushed her top down, stood and pulled her pants up I casually remarked that she was going to be sucking a lot more cock before we were through. I could feel the shudder of revulsion as she brushed past me and stormed down the stairs.

I looked at the photo of Brooke’s cum covered face on my phone and quietly thanked Doug for his twisted genius.