The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another old MC Forum writing contest story from me... this one from a contest run by Virtual Vistor, wherein he requested stories that detailed someone take control of another’s senses... all five of their main ones, along with their ability to move. So that’s what this story attempted to detail and discuss.

Also, as I like bondage perhaps even more than hypnosis, I added it to the above criteria, as sort of my bondage “opus”, combining the two main plotlines into something I hoped would be interesting, exciting, and erotic for those of you who also enjoy my main sexual fetishes.

It was all of that to me as I created it in my mind, if not when I finally wrote it all out, and I can only hope it also seems so to most of you, who are looking at it for the first or second time. In that, my thanks to the dearly departed sara_castle, along with Vanderbilt and Marcus, for holding the red torch that that ignites my bondage and control hot buttons, so high.

Jo

To Know You, Is to Enslave You...

Chapter 1

Jenny sighed and reached out to grab her cell phone. Well, it wasn’t really her cell phone, as she’d been afraid hers could be traced. No, it was a cell phone she’d lifted from another woman’s purse at the supermarket the other day. She didn’t like to steal, ever, as that wasn’t remotely what she was about, but if the choice was stealing or slavery...?

Shutting off its alarm, as that’s what she was using it for right now, she swung her naked legs out from under the covers, over the edge of the bed, and onto the barely carpeted floor. The hotel she was staying in was simple and rather dumpy, a vagabond from a past before the chain franchises took over the country. Cheap and a bit tawdry, it wasn’t a place she would’ve considered staying at a year ago, but things had changed.

It wasn’t horrible, certainly, as she’d slept in far worse places the past three months. They also allowed people to basically live there without being all nosy about the whys and wherefores of their stay. So, all things considered, the Julian was a nice, safe haven for her, yet something she could still afford.

And that suited her current purposes just fine.

Jenny padded over to the sink to wash the sleep from her eyes, staring at her approaching reflection in the mirror of the small medicine cabinet over it. She was finally getting used to her hair being blond, and short, but as tired and drawn as she looked right now, she still barely recognized herself.

Frankly, she hoped no one else would, either.

Sliding out of the huge t-shirt she’d worn to bed, and slipping off her panties, she washed up as best she could, not wanting to bother with the community shower at the end of the hall. She grabbed a towel and worked it over her wet skin, happy the hotel provided fresh ones every other day, and fresh bed linen once a week. Thus, if cleanliness was next to godliness, she was still in fairly good shape.

Dry now, but feeling chilly, as apparently the Julian stopped heating the rooms on the first day of Spring, Jenny moved to the dresser and pulled out some fresh underwear. She wasn’t thrilled with her limited selection, however, and knew she’d need to do some clothes shopping soon.

Buying clothes took money, though, as did her current sanctuary, her food, and all the normal things a woman her age had to buy. The moon was a harsh, constant, and relentless mistress, after all. She’d also determined she needed shaving supplies, as going bare “down there”, was far better than having mismatched “drapes and curtains”, considering how important it was to hide herself as completely as possible.

Jenny’s plan for today was to get a light breakfast, and then wander around looking for some sort of employment. The economy stunk certainly, and jobs were scarce, but she wasn’t looking for much, really.

Originally, after getting away from Madame Chevenoir and her sycophantic slaves, she’d taken the risk of running back to a branch of her bank and emptying her account there. She’d almost been recaptured outside, true, but it had been worth the risk, as she’d still had a decent amount saved from her job at the investment house.

Still and all, her funds weren’t unlimited, and she’d need to bring in almost as much as she spent if she was going to stay out of the Madame’s clutches. Eventually... or at least Jenny hoped eventually... the controlling bitch would just stop looking for her, and then maybe she could get on with her life in something approaching a normal way.

For now though, she was in hiding, and she planned to stay underground for at least the next three months. Actually, she hoped to remain here at the Julian for about a month, tops. After that, she’d have to take off running again. Even though she felt she’d done a good job of covering her tracks, she knew nothing of the Madame’s seek-and-recapture capabilities.

So, best to keep moving, at least some, and hope that would be enough.

Jenny pulled a clean, white blouse over her new bra, and then her best pair of jeans, as for now she was just looking to fill out job applications anywhere she could. I’ll dress better for any interviews I get, she thought, gazing into the small closet at the pretty blue dress she’d bought last month.

Then her eyes fell on the yellow print dress next to it, and she shivered.

It didn’t fit her that well, as she was a rather buxom size 10 and the dress was an 8. But it had been good enough, and a godsend to find after she’d run, naked, from Madame Chevenoir’s estate those months ago. Jenny remembered that whole afternoon, and shivered again.

Ingrid had finally made a mistake in the slaves’ gym-like shower room, turning her back for a moment to answer a cell phone call. Seeing that, Jenny’d grabbed the small stool that Ingrid sat on while she showered, and slammed it against the tall dominatrix’s upper back, knocking her out. Then, not even checking if the woman who’d been tormenting her mercilessly for a week was still alive, she’d used the stool to smash out a small, frosted window, and escape.

She’d cut her leg slightly doing that, but it hadn’t hindered her as she’d snuck her way off the Madame’s estate. It also hadn’t slowed her down much as she’d raced, naked, through the woods and fields, until she’d reached the housing development where she’d found that yellow dress hanging on a clothesline.

That, and the too-small pair of panties she’d taken, had been the first thing she’d ever stolen. They certainly hadn’t been the last, either, but Jenny was determined to remain free, whatever it took.

Fully dressed now, she brushed out her “new” hair, and smiled at her reflection. It didn’t look like a “happy face” to her, but she needed to practice it anyway. It had been a long time since she’d smiled the way she used to, back before she’d been kidnapped by the Madame’s goons.

Jenny was determined to get that part of herself back, too.

Leaving her room, she locked the door and headed for the elevator, not feeling like walking the eight flights to the lobby this morning. She pushed the down button and was happily surprised to have the door open immediately. She stepped inside, pushed “L”, and tried her smile on for size again.

That’s a good omen, she thought. Maybe today will be a lucky day for me.

It seemed she’d caught a non-stop, too, watching the elevator floor numbers count down above the door, so was still smiling when the door slid open at the lobby level. She was a bit startled to find three women standing directly in her path... a bit older woman with Asian features standing in the middle, and two younger women flanking her.

The two flanking women were wearing white, lacy blouses and short, plaid skirts, almost looking like overage schoolgirls, while the woman standing in the middle was wearing a loose, expensive-looking black dress.

None of them looked as if they had any business being in a hotel like the Julian.

Instantly, alarm bells started clanging in Jenny’s head... but it was already too late. She barely saw the flash of the older woman’s hand as it shot out and struck her just below the ribcage, and certainly didn’t have time to cry out before all the air shot out of her lungs from the blow. She couldn’t even moan as fell back against the far wall of the elevator and started to sink to the floor.

That didn’t happen, though, as the other two women were on her, grabbing her by each arm and levering her up and away from the wall. One then held her wrists crossed behind her while the other wrapped them with rope... around and between them a few times before tying it off.

Meanwhile, Jenny watched through a red haze as the solemn-faced Asian pushed the button for the eighth floor. As the elevator door started to slide shut behind her, the woman knelt, pulled two ropes from behind her back, and reached out to wrap one behind Jenny’s ankles. She crossed it in front, pulling hard in opposite directions to draw Jenny’s unresisting legs together, then wound the ends around her ankles a few times before tying it off. Then, with a quick smile up at her, she took the second rope and began doing the same to Jenny’s knees.

Still dazed, Jenny felt the one woman let go of her hands as the other finished binding her wrists, then move up beside her to push a small ball into her gasping mouth. She held her hand there for a moment to keep it inside, surprised Jenny with a quick kiss on her temple, then dropped down, apparently to assist the Asian.

Before Jenny could get her bearings, though, and push the ball out with her tongue, the third woman finished with her wrists and reached up to press something soft over her mouth and lips. Almost instantly, she was wrapping it around Jenny’s head... once, twice, three times. Jenny realized it was some sort of sports wrap or Ace bandage. She also knew that when the other was done there’d be no way she’d be getting that ball out of her mouth any time soon.

The next thing she knew, someone was banging her behind the knees, and that her shaky legs were collapsing. Trapped between the three women, with one of them pressing down on her shoulders, there was absolutely nothing Jenny could do to stop the remaining two from wrapping more rope around her lower shins and upper thighs. They cinched and knotted those ropes, binding her in a kneeling position, her heels pressed tight to her ass.

So much rope, so much binding, and they weren’t done!

Easing her over onto her side, one more rope appeared. It was threaded through her knee bindings, drawn behind her back over her bound arms, and pulled tight. This winched her knees up to her chest, trapping them there and leaving her to struggle, bound and gagged into a small ball.

Starting to recover a bit, still Jenny was stunned. In less than a minute, she’d gone from being free and feeling good, to being recaptured, afraid, and totally helpless in the clutches of three women she’d never seen before.

The elevator door opened, and she could see a big laundry basket sitting there, with a fourth young woman standing behind it. There was nothing she could do beside moan as she was picked by her other three captors and unceremoniously lowered into it.

“Mmmphing” up at them through her tight gag, she looked and saw this new woman hand the Asian a plastic bag. Then she apparently ran off, the older woman calling out after her, “Bring the limo over to the loading dock as fast as you can!”

Now the Asian was smiling down at her again and opening the bag. She pulled a folded cloth from it and said, “Sorry about the rough treatment, Jenny, and I’ll explain in good time. But for now, we need you be perfectly quiet and still. So please, just breathe deeply for me and go back to sleep.”

With that, she pressed the wet cloth to Jenny’s mouth and nose. Jenny could only groan, remembering the same smell from when Ingrid had helped capture her for Madame Chevenoir. She tried to hold her breath, even knowing how futile that would be.

Still, to the best of her ability, she was going to fight this... and did, squirming and struggling.

“Your nothing if not brave, Jenny, I’ll give you that,” the Asian said, “but it’s time to give up and just rest.”

Jenny could feel them pulling the laundry basket back into the elevator as she finally had to breathe, shuddering as she felt the sickly-sweet fumes from the cloth invading her lungs and mind. She gasped again as everything started to go all hazy and dark, wondering briefly what was going to happen next.

As her world went completely black, she could only pray Madame Chevenoir wouldn’t be too angry with her.