The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In The Shop

by Pan

“The customer is always right,” Stacey’s manager droned. It was all she could do not to roll her eyes—when she’d gotten the job at the kooky little store, she’d thought it would be a breeze. Not like the huge department store, where her boss was constantly breathing down her neck.

She couldn’t have been more wrong.

The store was so small that her boss would literally breathe down her neck a lot of the time. She counted down the minutes until he was out, so she could pull out her phone and check her messages, but today he’d decided to give her a primer on how to be the best sales assistant she could be.

“Yes, sir.” she said dutifully.

“Now,” he said, looking her up and down. “When the customer comes into the store, we want them to see our best side, don’t we.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And what does that mean?”

A smile? Stacey thought to herself. Me looking at them attentively? What the fuck is he talking about?

“That means a professionally dressed sales associate, doesn’t it?”

Sales associate. Jesus Christ.

“Yes, sir.”

“Now, step out from behind the counter and show me what you’re wearing.”

Stacey obediently walked into the middle of the cramped store, showing off her short pleated skirt, and her socks, ending just above her knees. It left a few inches of her leg exposed, but her boss had never complained, so she’d figured it wouldn’t be a problem. Besides, it wasn’t like anyone saw what she was wearing on her lower half—she spent most of the day behind the counter.

“Good.” he said with a smile, and she relaxed a tiny amount. Not that she ever thought she’d be in trouble—her manager was a total pushover. “Now, I think having you behind the counter whenever someone walks in sends the wrong message. Let’s try something different.

“Yes, sir.” Stacey replied, a note of confusion entering her voice. What was he talking about?

“Stand in front of me, where a customer would stand if he was buying something.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Now lean on the counter.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now, take half a step back, but keep on leaning just like that.”

“Yes, sir.”

Stacey did as she was ordered, blushing slightly at the realization that her ass was now pointed directly at the door.

Ah. This is what he meant about putting one’s best side forward.

“Good girl,” her manager said softly, and Stacey found herself getting warm at his words. “Now, how about you flip that skirt up.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Okay—I’m going to be the customer. I’m going to come in and tell you exactly what I see. Are you ready?”

“Yes, sir.”

Staring at the spot where she normally stood all day, Stacey heard her boss’s footsteps, the creak of the door, and the jingle of the bell as he re-entered.

“Excellent,” he said, and she smiled. “Almost perfect.”

Almost?

“I’m just going to make a few adjustments; stay still, okay?”

“Yes, sir.”

Stacey held her breath, attempting to make as little movement as possible. She felt the movement of fabric as her boss lowered her panties, moving them down her legs and letting them rest on the floor.

“There. That’s better.”

Relaxing slightly, Stacey let her breath out as she heard the sound of a zip from behind her.

“Now,” her manager said soothingly, “I’m just going to measure you up. Everything in this store was chosen for its aesthetic appeal, and it’s very important that you match the rest of the decor.”

“Yes, sir.” Stacey replied, wincing slightly as he began measuring, slowly slid inside of her, resting there for a few seconds before rapidly pulling out and pushing back in again, over and over.

While she was measured, Stacey practiced a few choice phrases. “How can I help you?” “How would you like to pay for that?” Her manager was being unexpectedly thorough today, and she wanted to make sure that she was ready for anything he could throw at her.

“Excellent,” he gasped, reaching down and grabbing her hips for leverage. “Amazing.”

Stacey was glad that she was doing well, but wished he would hurry up and finish. She’d felt her phone vibrate in her bag earlier, and the sooner he left, the faster she could reply to whoever was messaging her.

The sound of the bell rang, and Stacey cursed—a customer. And here she was, showing off her best side...but her manager was in the way.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Stacey wanted to turn and see who the customer was—an older gentleman, she guessed—but her manager hadn’t said anything about turning and facing the customers, so she stayed exactly where he had positioned her.

“Ah,” her manager replied, pulling out and stepping back. “I was almost finished, but please, take my place. Is that okay with you, Stace?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good girl,” he said, causing that strange warmness to pass through her body once more. “After all, the customer’s always right, isn’t he?”

“Yes, sir.”

Stacey felt the stranger’s hesitant hand upon her back—in an eager to be as accommodating as possible (after all, her manager was watching) she arched back against it and moaned softly. He seemed to take this as an open invitation, and she could hear his belt hitting the floor as he took her boss’s place. and slowly thrust forward.

Her manager came and stood at the counter. She tuned out as he had a brief conversation with the man slowly moving in and out of her, and as he rang up the sale, he looked down at her face.

“I think you’re going to find yourself having a lot more fun working here from now on. Don’t you, Stacey?”

“Yes, sir,” she said with a smile.