The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t Touch Me

by Pan

The stranger walked up to me, a huge smile on his face.

“Do I know you?”

“I’m pretty sure you do,” he said, laying his hand on mine. I tried to pull back, but his grip was too strong.

“What are you doing? Don’t touch me!”

“Okay,” he said, and moved his hand up to my face.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I asked, furious. “You’re welcome to touch my hand, but please stay away from my face.”

“Now that’s not very polite,” he said, but to my relief he returned to touching my hand. As he started running his thumb up and down the back of my hand, I mirrored the action, smiling at the casual intimacy.

“I’m Donald,” he said casually.

“Annette.”

“Are you waiting for someone?”

“No, actually. I had fifteen minutes to kill, and so I thought I’d get a coffee and some…—WHAT the HELL do you think you’re doing?”

The stranger—Donald, I suppose—had moved his hand up from mine, and was firmly cupping my breasts.

“You have a most lovely bosom,” he said with a smile.

“Get your hands off me! I don’t mind if you touch my hand—or my face—but we’re in public! What if someone saw you, groping me through my shirt?”

“Well, there wouldn’t be a problem if you took your shirt off.”

I could feel my face getting red with anger.

“I will NOT! Touch my breasts if you must, but you must be mad if you think I’m going to strip down in public.”

To my horror, Donald reached forward and started undoing my buttons, one by one.

“What the hell?” I hissed, but in response he simply moved one hand up to my mouth, and put two fingers inside.

“Suck,” he said, and I spat his disgusting fingers out angrily.

“I’m not going to suck on your fingers!” I declared, not even caring that the couple at the next table glanced over at my outburst. I pushed his other hand out of the way, and undid the rest of my buttons. When the last one was done, I shrugged off my shirt, and glared at the awful man.

“Okay then. How about my cock?”

The thought of sucking on a stranger’s cock was enough to make me gag, and to get the idea out of my head, I pulled his fingers to my mouth and started licking and sucking on them.

“No?”

I shook my head, gently tonguing his digits. He moved his other hand to my cheek, and stroked it comfortingly.

“Ah well. Let’s get this bra off, shall we?”

Again, I shook my head, and he looked at me sadly. To cheer him up, I dropped to my knees, and began undoing his fly. His cock, to my delight, was standing at attention, and I glanced up at Donald with a smile as I started sucking it.

For the next few minutes, we stayed there, me happily fellating the strange man, him happily being fellated. But then, of course, he had to push it—he firmly grabbed my hair, and started forcing his cock deep down my throat.

Pulling his erection out of my mouth, I looked at him sternly as I undid my bra.

“Really? Come on, now. Quit that.”

“Sorry,” he said sheepishly, eyeing off my firm tits as they came into view.

“That’s okay,” I said. “Just…respect the limits, okay?”

“Of course,” he said…but, unsurprisingly, it wasn’t more than a few seconds before he was reaching down to play with my nipples. Without missing a beat, I firmly moved his hand to the back of my head, and soon he was fucking my throat raw and leaving my nipples completely unmolested.

At least, until I reached up and began pulling and tugging on them myself.

It wasn’t long before Donald’s cum was splashing into my mouth—I swallowed it down obediently, and then stood up.

“It was really nice to meet you,” I said with a polite smile, “but I’m going to be late for my meeting if I don’t…hey!”

As I was talking, Donald had reached down and begun to unzip my dress with one hand, while grabbing my ass with the other. For a second, I was too overwhelmed to do anything, but I quickly collected my thoughts and moved his hands to my nipples.

“May I suck?” he said, and I rolled my eyes in fury.

“You just can’t leave it alone, can you?” I spat, wriggling out of my dress and turning around to give Donald easy access to my butt. “Men! You’re all alike.”

“You’re single?”

“Not that it’s any of your business, but yes.”

Donald was simultaneously caressing my ass and tweaking my nipples at the same time, and I was starting to get warm.

“Divorced?”

I blushed. Was it that obvious?

“Yes.”

“How long has it been since someone touched you here?”

As he asked, one hand moved between my legs, and started stroking the gusset of my panties.

“Two years,” I answered quietly, and pulled his mouth to my breast so he’d stop asking such embarrassing questions. As he nibbled and sucked at my nipple, I moved my own hand between my legs, and continued where he’d left off.

“How about I fuck you?” Donald asked, and I froze, too scandalized by the question to answer. “You can come live with me, and I’ll fuck you all day long.”

“Of course not!” I said, shocked. “My daughter is at home waiting for me.”

“How old is she?” he asked, pushing my panties to the side and feeling my wetness. I shivered at his touch. Two years was far too long.

“Eighteen,” I mumbled, not liking where this was going.

“How about she comes with us?” he leered.

“She’s my daughter, you pig!”

I was trying to sound furious, but…well, Donald was really very good with his hands.

“I’ll come with you,” I added, “but my daughter stays out of it.”

Donald considered my offer, as his hardness replaced his fingers.

“Final offer,” he said calmly, enjoying my sharp breath as his last few inches slid inside me. “I’ll come and live with the two of you.”

As he slowly pumped in and out, I considered it. He was very attractive, and I was sure Stephanie would like him…but what would the neighbors think?

“No,” I said finally, enjoying the man’s firm grip on my breasts as he fucked me over the cafe table. “We’ll have to come with you.”

“Very well,” he said, and I allowed myself to be lost in the pleasure of his touch.