The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Car Trouble

by Pan

“Ugh,” Nick said, throwing the wrench down. “It’s no good; I just can’t get it to start.”

Craig and his best friend had been driving for fifteen minutes when the car screeched to a halt. To Craig, it had just felt as though Nick had stomped his feet on the brakes…but what did he know about cars?

They’d pulled to a secluded nook by the side of the road and Nick had spent the last fifteen minutes messing around in the engine to no avail.

“So we’re stuck out here?”

“Looks like,” Nick replied glumly. “There’s just no way I can get enough thrust into the engine.”

“God damn it.”

They were on their way to a double date; Craig had spent weeks convincing Nick to come out of his shell, leave the house and finally meet someone, and now it looked as though it was all going to be ruined by a freak accident.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” Craig said, trying not to let his frustration show in his voice. It wasn’t Nick’s fault that the car had broken down, after all.

“Well…” Nick said hesitantly, and Craig perked up at the note of hope in the younger man’s voice.

“What can I do?” he asked. “Remember, I know fuck all about cars.”

“Look,” Nick said, after taking a moment to appraise the seriousness of his friend’s offer. “The issue is that I can’t reach all the way to the bottom. Maybe if you gave me a boost…”

“Of course,” Craig responded, and positioned himself behind his friend. “Just tell me what to do.”

“Okay,” Nick said. “On the count of three, lift me up.”

Craig paused, not entirely sure how lifting his friend was any better than Nick just leaning over further, but hey—what did he know about cars?

“One, two, three…lift!”

With a grunt, Craig lifted his friend’s small frame, and was disappointed to hear a noise of frustration emerging from his mouth.

“What’s wrong?”

“Your clothes are chafing me. Can you take them off?”

“Uh…”

“Come on, Craig. We need to get this repaired.”

Craig wanted to argue, but he knew that they didn’t have the time. He glanced at his watch—if they could get the repairs done quickly, they could still get to the restaurant before the girls left.

“Fine,” he said, and quickly stripped down. To his surprise, Nick did the same.

“What are you…”

“I don’t want my clothes to chafe against you.”

“Oh.”

“Just trying to be a good dude.”

“Uh, thanks.”

“No worries,” Nick said, getting back into position. “Okay, do you want to try lifting me again?”

Craig moved behind his lithe friend, and with a grunt, lifted him up once more.

“God damn it.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I can reach it, but I can’t fix it by myself.”

That sounded odd, but Craig knew that he didn’t know enough about cars to argue it.

“Okay,” he said. “Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”

“The easiest way to get this to work would be if you lifted me with your cock.”

Craig did a double-take at his friend’s words.

“Hang on, what?”

“That way your hands will be free. If you lift me with your cock, we’ll easily be able to get this engine working.”

“But how can I…how can I lift you with my cock? That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Easy. Just…”

“Whoa, what the hell are you doing??”

“Craig, calm down. Do you want to get this fixed or not?”

“Yeah, but I don’t…”

“How can you lift me if your cock is soft? This is pretty basic stuff, Craig.”

Craig stared uneasily at the man kneeling in front of him.

“Well sure, but I’m not exactly…”

“Let me help you out.”

Craig froze as Nick’s hand wrapped around his cock and started slowly stroking it up and down. As he watched the younger man’s skillful fingers manipulate his flaccid penis, it slowly began to harden.

“There we go. Now you’ll be able to lift me without a problem.”

“Yeah, I’m still not sure that’s going to work. How are you going to be able to balance?”

“I mean, isn’t it obvious? I’ll slide my ass over your cock; then I’ll be able to fix the car, and your hands will be totally free to help.”

“But…isn’t that…”

“What?”

“Gay?”

Nick stared at Craig in shock.

“What? Why would you think that was gay?”

“Well, it’s just…”

“Dude, how is fixing a car gay?”

“No, not the car, the bit with…the bit with my cock up your ass.”

“Okay then Craig, what’s your plan?”

Craig thought for a few seconds, until shrugging in defeat.

“I really don’t know anything about cars,” he said.

“Exactly. So trust me; this is our best bet. Now, I don’t want your cock in my ass without lube, so I’m going to have to get it nice and wet first, okay?”

Crai nodded, totally defeated, and shut his eyes with pleasure as Nick’s mouth closed over his erection, and the younger man started bobbing up and down.

For reasons he couldn’t explain, he started to get more and more turned on as Nick lubricated his cock. To his dismay, he soon found himself cumming inside the younger man’s mouth.

“Nick! Nick, I’m…”

Swallowing it down, Nick looked up at Craig with a smile.

“Dude.”

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry…”

“It’s fine,” Nick shrugged. “Only trouble is, you’re soft.”

“Ah.”

Craig didn’t know much about cars, but he knew his own cock intimately well. It would be at least a few minutes before he could get an erection, and he knew every second counted.

“Sorry.”

“Well,” Nick said thoughtfully, “this might not be a total wash. I’m still hard—let’s see if I can lift you.”

Craig hesitated, not sure if Nick was kidding. He was easily twice the size of Nick, but his hairless friend had an earnest look on his face, and so he slowly nodded his agreement.

“Okay,” Nick said. “Lube me up?”

Again, Craig paused, but only for a second. He could imagine the girls arriving at the restaurant immediately, and the longer he delayed things, the lower their chances of having a date were. Nick stood up as Craig dropped to his knees, and soon his mouth was filled with the unfamiliar taste of cock.

After a few minutes, Nick tapped Craig on the head.

“That should be enough,” he said, and Craig bent over the car.

“What do I do if this works?” he said, the unfamiliar view of an engine filling his view. “I really don’t know anything about cars.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it,” Nick replied with a grunt as his cock entered Craig’s ass. “How does that feel?”

“Weird,” Craig answered honestly. “And it doesn’t really feel like you’re going to lift me…”

“Hang on,” Nick said, as he slowly filling more and more of Craig’s ass with his cock. “Let’s not give up before we’ve started.”

It wasn’t long before Craig could feel Nick’s curly pubic hair pressing against his cheeks.

“Any luck?” he said, trying to ignore the feeling of Nick’s hot breath on his back.

“Just gotta get the right angle…” Nick replied nonchalantly. “I think this might work.”

Privately, Craig didn’t see any way he was going to be lifted by the 130-pound man, but he waited patiently for Nick to wear himself out. As his friend repositioned himself over and over again, his smooth cock slid in and out of Craig’s ass, over and over again.

“Nick…” he said, alarmed by the grunts being emitted from his friend’s mouth.

“It’s fine,” Nick huffed. “Almost there…”

To his dismay, Craig found his erection returning as Nick tried to lift him.

“Nick…” he said again, but Nick clearly wasn’t listening. With one enthused thrust, he pushed forward, his body twitching against Craig’s. “Are you okay??”

“I’m fine,” Nick panted, gently withdrawing his softening cock. Craig was fairly sure he could feel his friend’s cum dripping from his ass, but he didn’t want to say anything to embarrass Nick. After all, the same thing had just happened to him while Nick was trying to lubricate him.

Craig turned to face Nick, and there was a long pause as they just stared at each other, a soft smile on the younger man’s face.

“You want me to lift you?” he asked, and Nick shook his head.

“While I was trying to lift you, I came up with an idea.”

As he spoke, Nick slipped his pants back on.

“Sometimes the best way to fix these problems is to just wiggle the key a bit. It resets the ignition.”

Craig got dressed as Nick walked over to the car and got into the driver’s seat, desperately not thinking about the wetness he could almost definitely feel in his underpants, he glanced at the clock. If this worked, they could almost definitely get to the restaurant in time.

“There we go!” Nick said triumphantly as the engine roared. “Good as new.”

It seemed far too easy to Craig, but he shrugged and sat back as they hit the trail again.

After all, what did he know about cars?