The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TOTAL CONTROL

Author’s Note: This story is sexually expliced and is not suitable for minors. This is a work of fiction. All characters are based one ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Chapter 1

Tammy’s enrollment

I developed mind control powers at the age of 19. I used my power to get everything I wanted. I moved to a different city where no one knew me. I had a huge house with estate bought for me. I used my powers for sex and money. I would have used it to get worldly power, but that wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted control over my surroundings yet global domination never was a wish. I did however desire slaves. Women to serve, to pleasure and to fear me.

That’s where Tammy comes in. I knew her in high school. She was a senior and I was a freshman. I asked her out on a date once and not only did she decline, but she embarrassed me in front of the whole school. That however is only one of the reasons I wish to make her mine. She is also beautiful. Long blonde hair, dark brown eyes, nice sized tits, great legs and an ass that just screams out “fuck me.” She knew she was beautiful. I’m sure guys told her that everyday. She had that better than you attitude to match her looks. The irony that she thinks she is better than everyone else and is about to become my slave really turns me on.

I was actually at the local campus when I saw her. I was there to find just the right woman for me. I wasn’t even looking for her, but when I saw her I knew it was fate. I mentally commanded her to ditch her friends and sent the same command to her friends. Then I had her join me in the cafeteria. I watch her approach with a smile on my face. She wore black heels. The top of her foot that showed told me she wasn’t wearing nylons or anything of such. She wore very form fitting black pants that clung to her delicious ass. Her torso was covered with a loose fitting white blouse, which she wore completely open revealing a pink tank top that cover her breasts.

When she arrived at my table she gave me a once over, sat in the chair opposite me and in a most snotty tone asked me what I wanted. Almost as if she knew I had called her over, but I knew it was her way of covering the fact that she just came over and sat down. I sifted threw her thoughts and found out that she did indeed recognize me. She however was more concerned with why she had even come over here. I simply smiled at her staring at her chest. When she realized what I was glaring at she decided she was going to stand and leave, but make a fool of me first. Before she had the chance, I spoke.

“You will not speak unless spoken to by me and you will not do anything that would attract attention to us.”

I knew I didn’t have to elaborate. The mind is very thorough. I knew that she knew exactly what my commands meant. I watched her as she tried to speak and get up. I watched her as her body betrayed her wishes and granted mine.

“I am your master now. You will do everything I ask of you or you will be punished. Besides a few direct commands you will serve me of your own will. This is my revenge for what you did to me back in high school. Now you will get up and follow me.”

I gave this as a direct mental command. So as I stood, she stood and as I walked towards the entrance she obediently followed. I made that a direct mental command for two reasons. The first was to let her know that I was in complete control. The second was the fact that I did not wish her first punishment be in public. We got to my car. She got in the passenger seat; I expect that it was what she thought she was to do. I got in and drove us my place. I never said a word to her on the way there. I just let her sit and think about her predicament. When no one was around she began to cry. Again I left her with her fear and hatred. When we arrive at my place I told her to get out of the car and follow me in. About five steps towards my house I realized she wasn’t following.

“You chose not to obey. Maybe you thought I was kidding about punishment. So be it, but I don’t want to hear you say I didn’t warn you.”

I sent a command to her brain. Immediately she let out a scream of pure pain. I turned and continued walking to my front door. She continued screaming as her body tossed and turned. It must have taken all her strength to open the car door. As she began following my orders the pain went away. By the time she reached the front door I was already inside. She came in and shut the door behind her. Her face was covered in tears and her eyes showed fear for herself and hatred for me.

“You will no longer cry when you force me to punish you that way nor will you cry for your fear of me or the situation your in. Now for the direct commands. You will never try to escape from me. You will never be turned on by anyone except me. You will never let anyone except me touch you sexually unless so commanded by me. You will always talk to me with the respect I deserve. You will never lie to me. Now on to more fun stuff...Kiss my feet slave.”

She didn’t kneel, so I caused her pain again. Her body collapsed to the ground as she screamed in pain. This time as she rolled on the ground in agony she did not...could not cry. I moved in to the living room and sat on the couch listening to her scream. She eventually pulled herself to where I sat and places one kiss on each of my feet. Then with the pain gone she collapsed. I told her to look at me which she did remarkable fast.

“You will now tell my everything about your sexual past.” I knew she wouldn’t lie. In fact she couldn’t. She started off slowly.

“I’ve never had sex. I’ve always found that men will do most anything without out me giving anything up. I mean why should I if they are so stupid. I was going to save myself for the man I fall in love with. I’ve had my breasts felt, twisted and licked before. I’ve had my vagina massaged but never penetrated. I’ve been kissed in many ways, but other than a tongue nothing has been put in my mouth. I currently am single. I have never had an orgasm...that is pretty much it.”

“Wow I knew you were stuck up and a tease, but I never realized just what a cock tease you were. You will start taking the pill because you will be fucked. And I won’t take no for an answer. Keeping in mind the pain I can cause please stand before me and slowly remove all your clothing...Leave your heels on and make sure you show off each body part you reveal.”

First she hesitated, and then slowly Tammy rose to her feet. First she took off her blouse. She only needed to untuck it and let it fall from her shoulders. Once it was off she rhythmically turned for me. Then her hands went to her crotch. She undid the button on her pants, and then lowered the zipper. Tammy let the pants drop to the ground and stepped out of them. Again she slowly spun around for me. Next she removed her pink top. This exposed her tits. She stood still while I stared at them before she gave her little turn. She pauses again at her panties. I gave her a small jolt of pain to encourage her to continue. Then she lowered her panties and stepped out of them. After her turn she stood in front of me with her legs together and one arm covering her breasts and the other was used to cover her blonde muff.

“I don’t ever want you to cover yourself in front of me. You belong to me and have no secrets. Keep your legs apart and your hands at your side.”

She obeyed fearing what I might do. I reached out and began massaging her cunt. She pulled back from me and turned. About a second after that her body fell to the floor while she was screaming in pain. As quickly as she could she resumed her position and her pain went away.

“Because you have not learned to obey me yet, as extra punishment I want you to beg me to continue what I was doing and beg me to take your virginity. I want you to ask in the dirtiest most degrading way with no shuddering or without meaning. If I believe you really want it I’ll give it to you. If I don’t you will get five minutes of pain.”

“Oh please continue to rub my pussy. I was only reacting because I felt too inferior to you and felt you could do better than me. And although I’m not worthy I want you took fuck my cunt and take my cherry. Please do this for me...I’ll be good...Please fuck me...I need you to teach me real bad...”

She of course didn’t mean a word of it. Tammy only feared five whole minutes of pain. She was however convincing. Plus I was very horny. I reached out for her pussy again. I rubbed her cunt until she was moaning and it was dripping wet. I then had her positioned so that her hands were flat on a coffee table, her legs were spread wide and her ass was stuck in the air. I was going to take her hard. No mercy for this bitch. I removed my cloths and positioned myself behind her. Then in one thrust I took her innocents. She let out a grunt for the pain as I passed thru her cherry. I pulled out and immediately thrust back in her. Again and again I pushed in her. Hard and fast. I wanted this moment to be perfect so I sent a mental command to her brain that she will orgasm whenever I shoot my load in her pussy. As I approached my orgasm so did she. When I blew my load, she bucked with me and orgasmed letting out a scream of pleasure.

I withdrew, slapped her ass hard and pushed her tired body to the ground. She looked up into my eyes, then crawled over to me and kissed each of my feet. When I asked what that was fore her response was thanks. I pulled Tammy to her feet, leaned forward and pushed my tongue into her mouth. We passionately kissed for a few minute. I knew that had she had the choice this would never have happened, but she was grateful for the orgasm. Maybe now I wouldn’t have to cause her pain as much. I broke the kiss. Tammy knew better than to break the kiss before I was done.

“You did good for your first time slave. Now I want you to go into the kitchen and make supper for both of us. You can fold your clothing and put it by the door. You will not need them for a while. Of course you are to keep those heels on. There is a bathroom down the hall from the kitchen; I want you to clean yourself up before we eat. You have one hour.”

Tammy began gathering up her cloths and went to place them at the front door. I picked up mine and went to the master bathroom. There I showered and bathed in preparation for tonight’s festivities. This woman was only to be my first slave. I had plans for a whole harem, but tonight-just Tammy would suffice. I thoroughly enjoyed our first fuck and I knew there would be many more enjoyable fucks in store. At the end of the hour I headed down stairs. I only wore shorts and underwear because I figured there was no sense in putting anything else on.

As I entered the kitchen I smelled the aroma of cooked cream corn and hotdogs. It was the only thing I had in the house. I almost always ate out because I made others buy me the meals. Tammy stood naked by the head of the dinning table with her hands at her side and her legs apart. She had set the table for two with me at the head of the table and her to my right. The dishes were on a white tablecloth and there was three candles burning at the center of the table. It was quite a lovely sight.

I walked up to Tammy and slide my left arm around her so that my hand rested on the small of her back. I leaned into her and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She immediately responded by kissing me back. I moved my right hand to her left breast. First I cupped it and squeezed it softly. I realized right away that her nipple was already hard. I then pinched and pulled at the nipple. Tammy let out soft squeals of pain, but made no motion to pull away. I then moved my hand to the clump of fur that covered her pussy. It was moist and I put two of my fingers into her I could tell she was really turned on. I didn’t know if she was aroused by me, by being a slave, by memories of her first fuck or simply turned on by fear and I didn’t really care. I slap Tammy’s ass hard three times, then take my seat.

“You are not good enough to eat at the table. You will place your plate on the floor to my right. You will not use utensils...hell you are not even allowed to use your hands. I also want you to eat while lying across my lap...Now get to it.”

Tammy hesitated at first, but I let it go. Slowly she moved her plate from the table to the floor. She moved around to my left side and laid down in my lap. She positioned herself so her head was only centimeters from the floor. Her luscious ass stared at me from above my right leg and her legs dangled in the air obediently apart. She used her hands to hold back her hair and began to eat using only her mouth. As I ate I finger fucked her pussy and occasionally spanked her.

Once I had finished eating, I waited for Tammy to complete her humiliating meal. When she was done I gave her ten quick and hard slaps on the ass. I even amplified in her mind the feeling of pain the slaps caused. She was crying after the first slap. Her fear of my true punishment kept her from moving away from me. After I delivered the last blow, I dropped a napkin on the floor. I told her to wipe off her face, get up go to the fridge and return with the can of whip cream that was there. I also added that she should thank me after each such punishment.

So with a stuttered thank you, Tammy got up and retrieved the whip cream. She stood beside me and offered the can. I took it and set it on the far left side of the table. I then looked Tammy over. She had managed to dry her tears, but her body still trembled. Her hands still remained at her side and her pussy exposed by her spread legs. I rubbed her thighs and ran my hand over her cunt again. It was still wet.

“You are going to be dessert. You’ve been a pretty good slave so far and I hope you will continue to obey. As you will find out my sex drive and stamina have been amplified with my brainpower, so I hope you are prepared to be fucked around the clock. Don’t worry I will be getting more slaves to play with, but for now you are it. I want you to get on the table and spread your legs wide apart, so I have complete access to your pussy.”

I think Tammy knew what was coming and she didn’t seem to mind. She immediately climbed on the table in front of me. She inched her ass to the edge of the table and placed each of her feet on the sides of my chair. I grabbed the can and covered her cunt in whip cream. I tossed the can on the floor and began licking off the whip cream. She was enjoying herself. I could hear soft moans and her pussy was beginning to run. Once I had cleared the all the whip cream, I spread her lower lips, moved my mouth to her cunt and began licking her erect little love bud. I mentally commanded her to cum again and again. She had orgasmed a total of 10 times before I stood and dropped my cloths in preparation to fuck her.

Tammy had a huge smile on her face and as I inserted my cock into her love hole her legs wrapped tightly around me sucking me into her cunt. I gave her quick hard thrusts, which her pussy gladly accepted. I leaned over Tammy and covered her mouth with mine. I wildly tongue kissed her throughout the fuck. When I cam I made her cum too. She shook that made me want to fuck her all over again. I decided to let her do the work instead.

“You will now kneel before be. Since you got your pussy juice all over my cock, you will now lick it clean. When that is down you will suck it clean. Swallow all that is given to you and make sure you deep throat me. Do not use your hands either. If I want a hand job I’ll let you know. Once you’ve drunk all my cum, make sure you have a drink of something so that when I kiss you I don’t taste my own cum. This last request will make you wish you were dead if you don’t do it. Now hurry up.”

Not wanting to piss me off, Tammy got off the table and onto her knees. I knew this act totally repulsed her. And the fact that she had to taste her own cum and make sure that I don’t taste mine probably pissed her off. Fear of the pain I could cause made her simply start licking my cock. Tammy started on my balls. First licking one. Then licking the other. She pressed her lips to them and then sucked on each of them. I really enjoyed this and knew she was about to give me the best head she cold. I got rid of her gag reflex to make this easier on her and better for me.

After sucking my testicles for a while she began to lick up and down the sides of my cock. Slowly Tammy moved to the tip and inserted it into her mouth. First just the head, then the whole thing. When she realized she wasn’t going to gag or throw up, she began moving her lips up and down my cock while sucking what she could. It didn’t take long for me to blow my load in her mouth. I could tell she didn’t like the taste, but Tammy forced the semen down her throat anyway. As the last drop went down her throat she stood up. She grabbed a glass of water from the table and drank every drop in it. She faced me to see if I’d kiss her to test if she obeyed. I knew she had. I mean I watched her, but I kissed her anyway. Probing her mouth with my experienced tongue.

“I’m going to bed now. I want you to clean this fucking place up. Then you will shower and clean yourself. I want you to write me a complete list of everyone you know so I can erase you from their memory. That way no one will look for you. After all I need your beautiful slave ass here. You will find a note pad in the first drawer in the kitchen. You will leave the names in my room then go to bed. You will wake up at 8am. Shower again and do what ever you need to do in there. You’ll find everything you need in there to keep yourself pretty. You will wake me up at 9am by giving me a blowjob. You can put the heels with the rest of your cloths and you will remain naked until I say differently.”

I told her where her room was. It was a slave room I had prepared. It was basic. Red walls and is fairly big. The floor was one big bed. It was flowing with a cherry red, two-foot deep, foam filled silk spread. It was lit with a dimly lit, but always on, light. In the room my slaves will find themselves unable to talk. When they sleep the will have sexual dreams of myself with them as my submissive. How their dreams unfold is up to their imagination, but has to follow my guidelines. I mentally programmed Tammy’s brain to know when to get up so she had a pretty good alarm clock. When all this was done I went to bed. I had a long day a head of me and I wasn’t about to miss anything.