The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Control Protocol Chapter One

Sexual and other content so all the usual restrictions apply don’t read it unless you are OK with adults being sexually abused and spanked and you are over the legal age to do so

Please remember this is story so don’t go trying this at home unless you have a consenting partner. I won’t comment on the moral implications of conditioning someone against their will as if I need to then you are probably too far gone to care

Starts off a bit slow the sex doesn’t begin until at least chapter two or three so if your looking for a quick thrill please move on

I have always been interested in various forms of mind domination and mind control and my research over the years led me to develop what I termed the “Total Control Protocol” which would, I thought, allow an individual to develop complete and absolute control over another individual using a combination of subliminal messaging, sexual tension, hypnosis, and chemical and physical conditioning. It was designed, naturally enough given my gender, to be used by males on females with the end result being the complete sexual enslavement of the female in question. The program was hypothetical and the subject more of fantasy until fate decided to take a hand in turning my fantasy into an all too real reality.

Sadly, after a long and wonderful marriage, my wife passed on leaving me in sole possession of a paid off three bedroom house, my children living over 1,000 miles away, and a decent financial income. So after giving the matter serious consideration I decided I was still young enough, at fifty-five, to put my program into place and try to turn an unknowing female into a complete sexual slave obedient to my every will and command. I had no desire, at this point, to start with an existing “submissive” or a willing participant as I wanted to do a true “blind test” and as such would require a subject that was unaware of the program being run on her.

The first part, phase I, was to make use of silent subliminal messaging. There exist several web based companies that will produce silent subliminal messages to custom scripts that are outside the normal audio range of the human ear but can be heard subliminally by the subconscious so I made use of one of them to prepare multiple scripts of ever increasing intensity. These subliminal messages can be run in the background of everyday life and penetrate directly into the subconscious while the conscious mind is completely unaware of them. I wired my house for a set of speakers in each room controlled by a master sound system in my bedroom that allowed me to direct different audio output to each set of speakers as needed.

Now I needed to acquire a test subject and, this being the internet age, resorted to a Craigslist post as listed below:

“Free shared house in exchange for normal housekeeping duties. Two bedrooms, private bathroom, shared living room, kitchen, and laundry. Cable TV, internet, and all utilities included. Recent widower seeks roommate to do shopping, cooking and normal housecleaning in exchange for free room and board. Children ok, pets negotiable, smoke and alcohol free household. Please email if interested”

Needless to say I had more than a few inquiries mostly from single moms with children. I weeded out the bad ones and then met with a few before finally settling on my choice. She was thirty-two years old and had two daughters, seven and nine, that would share the second room. Her name was Brenda and she has the southern blond look with a bit of trailer park thrown in and about 50 pounds more than her 5′ 5″ frame needs. She has the wide hips and large breasts that go with those 50 pounds and like many southern girls seemed to think that by squeezing her body into a pair of too small jeans and a too tight shirt she would somehow look thinner instead of emphasizing the extra weight which it does. In outlook she seemed a bit trailer park as well and there was an ex-husband that took the girls on the weekend. But for my needs she was perfect and at 23 years younger than me she had that attractiveness that a younger woman always seems to bring.

It wasn’t long before her and her daughters moved in and settled down. I gave it a few weeks for her to get the girls into a new school, get acclimated to the kitchen and house, and then we began to establish a routine. Every Saturday I gave her an envelope with $300 for grocery shopping and incidentals which was probably more money than she was used to spending on food in a month (her husband paid $71 a week in child support and food stamps kicked in a little) and after letting her take $20 in gas money had her return the change. She cooked and cleaned and puttered around the house and for the most part we started to get to know one another a little. We kept our discussions light, mostly about food, TV and the like.

For week three I started with the subliminal messages, at first in her room at night, and then during the day when the girls were in school, playing it in the living room, the kitchen, and her bedroom. The main feature of my program is that it is multi pronged and attacks the same issues from multiple dimensions at once, each action reinforcing the others. In the case of subliminal messages that meant both actions and feelings were addressed. I also wanted to keep each session short with only a few different messages, all related to a central theme, repeated in variations. In practice it works something like this.

First I developed the three action statements; I want, I need, and I have, and then the three feeling statements; I feel happy, I feel sexy, and I feel horny. I then attached to them five phrases for each session so for the first session I used cleaning Johns house, cooking John’s meals, shopping for John, waiting on John, and serving John. As the deal for her living with me rent free was her doing the cleaning and cooking my starting messaging was simply reinforcing actions she had already agreed to do. This was to make her feel good about what she was doing and condition her to accept and obey the subliminal messaging. I ordered two sessions for the first group, the first one stringing the phrases together and the second the actions. To give an example session 1.1 was:

And then so on through the other three phrases.

Session 1.2 mixed up the messages so it became:

And so on for the other two action and other two feeling statements. When recorded each session was about ten minutes in length and I alternated them throughout the day and night so she heard each one three times an hour or about 60 times a day.

After two weeks I started session two with 2.1 and 2.2 in the same format and alternated them with sessions 1.1 and 1.2. The action and feeling statements remained from session one but with four new phrases (the first was a repeat from session one to ensure continuity) namely; serve John, obey John, submit to John, call John sir, kneel before John. So I had statements as varied as “I have to submit to John” to “I feel horny kneeling before John”.

This second session now gave me a method to see if it was working for if she began to refer to me as “sir”, something she hadn’t done before, I would know what was putting the idea in her head. Again I was repeating the sessions over and over, alternating between sessions one and two so between them she was probably hearing each session 30 or so times a day.

I kept detailed records looking for signs of compliance with the new conditioning. My notes from week three begin to reflect what I termed a “more submissive attitude when serving me” in that she seemed more likely to serve me things, like coffee, instead of asking if I wanted one and letting me come get it. By week four I was noticing her seeming to look for chances to serve me and be more attentive to my needs and on week five day two she first called me sir in response to something, passing it off as a joke with a nervous giggle but my low key acceptance seemed to reassure her and she began to refer to me more often as sir in private. Two days later she dropped to one knee to hand me a coffee as I sat at my desk working (I work from home) and within a few days the kneeling became a bit more pronounced. I found by not commenting on it, accepting it as normal and responding with no more than a pleased smile, it eased acceptance on her part. I decided she was ready to move on to session three.

I wanted to introduce physical contact but was not ready yet to start her on overt sexual conditioning and compliance. I also wanted to reinforce both the submissive aspects of session two and the authority aspects that she would eventually see in me as her master. As I said every week I gave her an envelope with $300 in it for shopping which she used and returned the change to me but twice I had included an extra $20 by “mistake” which she hadn’t mentioned. So with week seven I not only introduced session three, dropping session one from the rotation, but by “mistake” I included an extra $40 in the envelope setting up the conditions she needed for acting on session three. Session 3.1 and 3.2 repeated the 2.1 command of kneel before John but added punished by John, bend over John’s knee, spanked by John, and paddled by John. So now in addition to the submission commands from session two she had:

With the same repetitions of different action statements (want, need, have) and feeling statements (happy, sexy, horny) from sessions one and two. I had also put in place a condition where by not returning the extra money from the envelope she was, in effect, stealing from me and the desire for punishment she was hearing in her head had a rational reason linked in her mind to a specific action on her part. She knew she should have told me about the extra money but by not doing so earlier she had difficulty doing so now and in her mind the thoughts of punishment her subconscious mind was telling her became linked to her feelings of guilt. My notes from that first week of session three mention a feeling of uneasiness I sensed in her but it all came to head that Saturday morning after the girls had left for their fathers for the weekend and she came to me for the weekly shopping money.

She came in to my home office and knelt next to my chair and I handed her the envelope with the shopping money. I was reading the news online as I usually did Saturday morning and other than a few quick pleasantries wasn’t expecting more when I noticed she hadn’t risen but was still kneeling and staring at my shoes.

“Sir can we talk” she asked me a bit hesitantly.

“Sure we can. Is something wrong you sound serious; is there anything I can help with or something I am doing wrong?” I replied

“No sir nothing like that” she said “at least nothing you are doing. Last week there was an extra $40 in the shopping money and twice before there was an extra $20 and all three times I kept it without telling you. I am so sorry I have been stealing from you and I understand if you want us to leave. We really like it here and you have been so good to us and I just feel terrible” she cried

I put my finger under her chin and raised her face to look at me. She looked so sweet all teary eyed and submissive kneeling there it was a temptation to rush things and tear into that plump little body of hers but I restrained myself. “Is that all” I said “don’t let it bother you. I obviously didn’t notice the missing money so I didn’t really need it. How about we forget about it and if it happens again just return it to me with the change”

“I can’t forget about it sir. If my daughters had done something like this I would punish them and I deserve to be punished myself” she said. “My mom would have spanked my ass red if I had done this when I was younger and it’s no more than I deserve”

“So you think I should give you a spanking” I asked as if I had never even thought of the idea before.

“Yes please sir” she responded “I deserve it and it would make me feel better”

“And how do you recommend we go about this” I asked her.

“I could bring in one of the kitchen chairs for you to sit on” she said “and I have a heavy wooden hairbrush you could use as a paddle”

I sat for a minute as if considering the idea. “OK” I finally responded “why don’t you get them”

She leapt to her feet and sped from the room. It wasn’t too long before she returned with one of the armless kitchen chairs and a heavy wooden brush, placing the one in the center of the room and handing me the other. Rising I moved from the office chair to the other and sat, hefting the brush in my hand. Brenda came over to stand by my side facing my lap. I looked at her but she was looking straight ahead her hands sort of twisting at her waist. I could see she was nerving herself up to do this and I gave her a moment.

“How did your mom do this” I asked “pants up or down”?

“Down” she replied

“I think you better do that part” I said. She fumbled at her buttons for a minute then pushed the pants, and to my surprise her panties, down her legs to her ankles and sort of dived over my lap. I shifted her around a little so her bare ass was facing up and set the hairbrush on it. “If I am going to do this I am going to do this right” I said “so if you want to back out now is your chance and no hard feelings. But if you stay here I am going to spank you and if I spank you it is going to hurt. You said you took $80 so I plan on 80 swats with the hairbrush. Do you understand” I asked her.

“Yes sir I understand” she replied “and I deserve it. Please spank me as long and hard as you think is necessary” she said.

I started off slow, alternating cheeks, slapping the heavy wood down into her bottom, watching each cheek flatten out and ripple from the blow. It made a cracking sound, heavy and loud in the quiet house, although by the twentieth stroke I could hear her gasping a little from each one. Her cheeks were turning red now and I began to lay them in harder, getting little moans and cries from each one. At thirty she shifted some on my lap and her legs parted. Her pussy, which she had done so much to conceal, was now revealed to me, mostly shaved with just a small strip of hair, and I could see the moisture clinging to her outer lips. I laid a blistering set of ten on and she began crying softly and yelping with each stroke of the paddle. At sixty I was debating the wisdom of giving her eighty as her cheeks were turning a dark, angry, looking red and she was crying openly now, but I realized any hesitation on my part might have repercussions later so I continued on. The next ten were perhaps a bit lighter but given the soreness she felt I don’t think she could tell and the final ten, delivered moderately hard over a red and blistered bottom, were probably agonizing to her. I gave her a few moments to cry it out as I softly rubbed her cheeks and then standing her up I led her over to a corner and told her to stand with her hands on her head and her bottom on display.