The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Reconditioning

=9=

When Jennifer returned, Stephanie had sat on the bed and looked at her.

“I never felt anything like that before ... and I’m a machine – technically spoken. This is so crazy!”

“Well, it took us a long time to develop your operating system and to adjust it to your body. First we used a Windows® based system, but movements were too rough and we had too many system crashes. But this OS is unique and perfect. And you will now have a first opportunity to experience its abilities for proper work. ... Janet, please give her the suit,” Jennifer said.

Janet – who had watched the whole scene from the other side of the room – went to a closet and got a dark-purple transparent latex suit with a rather plunging neckline out of it and handed it over to Stephanie who took off the black suit and slipped into the purple one. She closed the front zipper and put her décolleté straight. Then she put on black ankle boots and looked at herself in the mirror. Her legs now seemed even longer, she saw her breasts being tightly held in place by the see-through material and a trace of humidity condense in her crotch on the inside of her suit.

“Wow... that’s a nice suit,” Stephanie said, “But I can’t figure out what this has to do with proper work.”

“Follow me!” Jennifer – who had put on her tight white dress again – ordered and left the room.

Stephanie followed her through the facility into a basement corridor. The stopped in front of a heavily locked door. Jennifer looked at her seriously: “Switch off all emotion reception and increase surveillance levels.” Stephanie didn’t really know what to do but instinctively though those words Jennifer had just said. A window with bar charts appeared and she saw that one titled ‘emotion reception’ decreasing to nil and that one titled ‘surveillance’ increasing. Then the window disappeared and she nodded towards Jennifer.

“OK. Let’s now have a look at your reconnaissance ability during stressful situations. You don’t have to do much. You just go in there, smile, give the man a blow-job and try to memorize as many facts as you can about him. When you’re finished, send me an instant message and I’ll get you out of there. And now go!” Jennifer explained and opened the door.

Stephanie though whether she should ask Jennifer having heard her say ‘blow-job’, but she just decided that this was not the time for futile questions. She now had a mission and so she took a heart and entered the room smilingly and in a rather sexy manner. She now was in a clean and white tiled cell. A young man sat on a small bed and red a book. She spotted him and went over to him swaying her hips from side to side with every step. Then she stood in front of him with slightly spread legs and put her hands in her waist. The man had watched her walking up to him. He put away his book and said:

“Wow... I knew they’d do everything to make me talk, but I didn’t expect such a beautiful interrogation officer. Please ... take a seat.”

Stephanie looked at him. He looked extremely healthy, moderately muscular and had gentle blue eyes.

“Oh... I’m not an interrogation officer. I’m just here to use some special persuasion skills on you. I’m here to give you an impression of how good your life might be when working together with us,” she said silently and got down on her knees. The man frowned and wanted to say something, but grew silent as she unbuttoned his pants. He tried to find adequate words, but couldn’t ... Stephanie already held his cock in her hands and gently massage it.

“Tell me...” she whispered, “why are you kept in here?” Then she struck out her tongue that even grew longer a bit as she thought that might be a good idea. She wound her now rather long tongue around the already erected cock and licked its bell-end. The man inhaled deeply and leaned back against the wall.

“Well, ... uhm ... well, I ...” he stuttered as Stephanie slowly let her lips slide along the penis and swallowed it completely. Then she started sucking it deliciously...

Jennifer and the Admiral sat in the small dark room and looked at the monitor in front of them.

“She’s doing a good job,” the Admiral said, “Well, I mean, she’s acting quite well!”

“Yes, I know. She’s marvellous. I didn’t expect her to get used to the reconditioning that fast. She is ... was the perfect raw material.”

“I hope, the next four will work out as well as she does. The President is more than content with your work, but he’s an impatient man, you know. He wants the production line at 100%,” the Admiral said seriously. Jennifer turned around and stepped right in front of him. She stretched out her right index finger and pressed on the Admiral’s chest. “I know that already and I’m working on it. It makes no sense to enter mass production until the prototype ... and that is that woman over there ... isn’t fully inspected and released for proper duty. So I suggest you stop pressing me and go back to your office ... Admiral ... Sir!” she hissed and then got back to the monitor that still showed Stephanie kneeling in front of that man and her head moving up and down in his lap.

The Admiral boiled, but just went to the door and opened it. He looked back at Jennifer and asked reproachfully: “Just tell me one thing. What have you been doing all day long with her in your private flat? I think that’s a detail that has to be in my report.”

Jennifer looked at him and harshly barked: “Tests and calibrations. I can’t work properly down here with all those people standing in my way and asking silly questions.”

The Admiral went out and slammed the door. Jennifer looked back at the monitor, mumbled ‘Yes ... tests and calibrations... indeed’ and smiled. Then she saw that Stephanie had gotten up and stood in front of the man. Shortly after a message appeared on the monitor: “I’m finished. Get me out of here. Stephanie.”

Jennifer left the room, fetched Stephanie and brought her back to her flat. Both of them sat down at Jennifer’s dining table. Stephanie asked for a glass of water.

“I know, I don’t need it. But ... well, you can imagine.”

After Stephanie had drunk it, Jennifer asked her what she could remember about the man.

“OK ... I will send a complete report to your email address in a minute,” Stephanie said.

“That’s my girl!” Jennifer said proudly, “but, please tell me as well.”

“All right. His name is Jack Knowles. He’s an officer in the armed forces of our neighbour country, holding the rank of a Colonel. He is commander of the troops at their local embassy, was captured by us and is held prisoner here. He’s approximately 193 centimetres high, weighs 170 pounds, works out regularly, his cock is 17 centimetres by 4½, he has blue eyes, dark-blonde short hair. He chews fingernails when he’s under pressure, non-smoker, low voice, blood group A negative, born on February 24th in 1996. His cum had a sperm concentration that was about 15% under average. Well, that’s it. I also took several pictures of him. I attached them to the report that is now in your inbox.”

“Wow!” Jennifer said, “How did you get all of that information?”

“Hmmm, ... he told me some things. I computed some data by looking closely at the pics I made, my internal sensors checked the cum I swallowed...”

“And his blood group et cetera?”

“I saw it on his dog tags he’s still wearing,” Stephanie smiled.

“Wow... very good girl! I’m so ... so proud of you I could kiss you.”

“Feel free to do so. I’m at your service.”

Jennifer got up and stood in front of Stephanie. She bent down towards her, put one hand on her left latex-clad breast, touched her lips with her own, closed her eyes and kissed Stephanie passionately. Jennifer sighed as she got up and smiled at Stephanie sitting in front of her.

“OK ... are you ready for your next mission? Then undress, please!”

=10=

Jennifer took Stephanie through the whole facility again to a hidden room in the basement. In that room there were a robust chair with straps for ankles, wrists and neck as well as a large table, maps hanging on the walls, closets and shelves standing next to them.

“Please sit on that chair and strap yourself to it at your ankles and neck!” Jennifer ordered and Stephanie did so without hesitation. She was quite keen on her next mission. Since her reconditioning everything seemed even more like a game to her. And she loved to play as long as nobody was given any harm.

Jennifer started a computer on the table and entered some data. Then she pressed ‘enter’ and two seconds later the information ‘details on mission –embassy– uploaded’ in Stephanie’s field of vision.

“What is ‘mission embassy’?” she asked as Jennifer walked over to her and closed the straps around her wrists, “And why am I strapped to this chair. I won’t run away. I promised.”

“Don’t worry. It’s just for your safety,” Jennifer said, “You’ll see in a minute what you mission will be. And thank you for collecting the vital data from the Colonel. Only now we can start the mission. Execute step 1!”

“Executing!” Stephanie answered and instantly felt her body heating up rapidly. She sweated all over and her synthetic muscles cramped from her face down to her chest and finger-tips.

“Ahhh! What’s happening?” she screamed.

“Don’t worry. The nano-bots that are still inside your body started working on the changes initiated by the mission’s first step.”

“Changes? What changes?”

“Relax! Everything will be over in a minute.”

Stephanie gasped for air – although she didn’t need to. Her face burned like hell, the muscles in her arms pounded. But then everything was gone. Stephanie calmed down and looked at Jennifer who now stood in front of her holding a mirror inside her hands.

“Don’t be scared now. The changes might scare you but will be fully reversed in the course of your mission. Trust me,” Jennifer said and lifted the mirror. Stephanie looked into the mirror and right into the face of ... Col. Knowles. She couldn’t believe her high-tech eyes, but everything above her belly button looked like the body of that young man she had given the blow-job only an hour or so ago. Then Jennifer removed the straps and ordered still speechless Stephanie to stand up.

“As I said ... everything will be reversed in a few hours. Just do what you are told by the mission dossier and everything will get back to normal.”

“Normal?” Stephanie asked, “Normal? This is he weirdest day in my whole life. First I am told that I am a robot now, then I have the greatest sex of my life ... with a woman, I’m wearing these sexy outfits, I gave a blow-job to a complete stranger and now I am made half man half woman. And the thing is: I don’t even panic! I trust in my abilities, in your abilities, your orders, my mission, my main task to serve this state and this society. And ... it’s OK for me, absolutely OK. Do you think I’ve gone nuts?”

“No, my dear. You have just learned you lesson. You get used to your body and its functions ... and the basic programming is always assisting you with that. Trust me and everything will be fine. You will be a very important and influential member of this society when you have finished this mission. I’m so happy that we chose you to be the first one to be reconditioned. You are fantastic! And now let’s get on with the mission.” Jennifer gave Stephanie the man’s uniform. She took it on and apart from her thin legs and female hips she looked exactly like the Colonel.

“You look great. Now execute step 2!” Jennifer ordered.

‘Voice output adjusted, step 2 information loaded’ appeared in Stephanie’s field of vision.

“OK, I’m ready to go,” Stephanie said realizing that her voice now sounded like the man’s.

“Here you are,” Jennifer said and handed a wrist watch, car keys and a thin black attaché case to Stephanie. Stephanie took the items, put the watch around her wrist, nodded and left the room. She walked across the corridor, opened a door and entered the underground car park, went straight to a black car, got in and started the engine. Suddenly a window appeared in her eyes and showed her in which direction she had to drive. Stephanie put in the first gear and drove away with screeching tires.

Several minutes later she reached her destination: the embassy, a large building on sealed-off and heavily guarded premises. She stopped the car in front of a barrier. A young Sergeant stepped next to the car window.

“Hello, Sir. Could I please take a look at your ID?” he asked, holding one hand on the gun in his holster.

Stephanie – or rather: the Colonel – nodded, reached into the case and produced an ID. The Sergeant took a thorough look at it and then signalled a Private to open the barrier.

“Thank you, Sir!” he said and saluted laxly.

Stephanie looked at him and said: “Sergeant?”

“Yes, Sir?”

“Do you have any idea why we salute each other? It goes back to medieval times when two knights met on the field. They put up their visors to signal the other knight that they were not up to attacking him, but when they put their visors down, this meant war... So if I see you saluting anyone that laxly again, you’ll find yourself in the kitchen peeling potatoes for the rest of your service. Do you understand?”

The Sergeant jumped at attention and saluted properly: “Sir, yes, Sir!”

Stephanie saluted back at him and entered the premises. When she was out of sight she smiled and mumbled “Just being authentic...". She drove towards the main entrance and parked the car in front of a sign that said ‘Military Staff CO’, grabbed the case and got out of the car. The sun had already set and in a few minutes it would be dark. Stephanie looked at her watch: 8:53 pm.

She entered the building and went directly to the CO’s office. When she had entered the office, she locked the door from the inside and put the case on the desk. Then she opened it and produced a black cotton overall with gloves and a hood attached to it, an electronic device and a small leather case with several pens in it. She took the device and went over to a painting on the wall. She took it off the hook and a safe appeared. She placed the device next to the handle and switched it on. Stephanie then activated the panel to enter the code. Her device linked to the code lock and computed the unlock code. Stephanie stepped back, unbuttoned the uniform and took it off. Then she felt that heat again and saw her arms becoming thinner, her hair growing back, her hands getting smaller. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Stephanie jerked up. There was no time to change back to the Colonel’s look. And she stood bare-naked in front of the room. But she switched back to the Colonel’s voice.

“What?!” she shouted.

“Sorry, Sir. Just making rounds and saw light in here. Sorry for disturbing you, Sir! Good night, Sir!” the man on the opposite side of the door said and went away.

Stephanie sighed. Suddenly the decoder pinged. She turned round and memorized the code. Then she detached the decoder from the safe and put it in a random drawer. Stephanie grabbed the black overall and put it on as well as the boots she had worn with the uniform. The suit was skin-tight and covered every inch of her body except for her eyes. And it had a horizontal zipper right under her breasts. Stephanie opened it and went over to the safe, entered the code, opened the safe and took selected documents and discs out of it. She put everything into her suit’s internal pocket and closed the zipper again. Then she opened the small leather case and grabbed the pens. She unscrewed them and pulled small bars of C4 explosives out of them. She pressed all of them together and then put the wrist watch she had brought with her around the package. Then Stephanie put the package next to the gas main that was right beneath the safe, closed it and put the painting back in front of it. She finally took the attaché case and the uniform and put them into a closet. Then she went to the door, unlocked it and took a careful look outside into the corridor. She switched the lights off and went along the corridor into a small storeroom. She sat on the floor and asked herself what time it was. Instantly a window appeared in her field of vision: 9:17:25 pm.

Stephanie sighed, switched off the light and tried to relax. She waited. She sat in the room and waited. As the clock in her vision had reached 9:29:35 pm she thought ‚Switch to adaptive night vision in 30 seconds’ and made the clock window disappear.

20 seconds later there was a loud bang, everything shook and paper boxes fell from the shelves and hit her on the head. Seconds later she saw everything around her in a greenish colour. She opened the door and saw flames coming out of the Colonel’s office. The corridor was dark now because the light bulbs had been destroyed by the explosion. But Stephanie could see everything. She checked the corridor on her right and left and jumped out of the storeroom. She ran through the corridor and entered another office. She waited next to the door and heard people shouting commands and running to the Colonel’s office. Stephanie went to the window, opened it and looked out of it. The window was on the opposite side of the corridor and only a few feet away from the premises’ fence. Because of the explosion and the fire nobody was in the yard under the window. Stephanie jumped on the windowsill and closed the window behind her. Then she jumped and landed elastically on the hard concrete. She got down on her knees, looked around and sprinted towards the fence. About 30 feet in front of it she jumped up, turned one or two somersaults and finally jumped right over the fence. She landed on the other side, looked around again and ran away into a nearby forest. She saw everything because the night vision was still switched on. And an arrow directed her towards her destination. After half a mile she reached an abandoned shed, kicked the door open and jumped into it. There she stood up, sighed out loud and looked around.

‘According to the mission dossier there has to be a transportation...’ she thought, but there was only a 4 to 5 feet high and two metres long thing standing in the middle of the shed, being covered by a black blanket. Stephanie grabbed it and pulled it away.

“What the f...!” she said as she spotted the BMW motorcycle, “I don’t know how to ride that thing!”

But suddenly a window opened and said: ‘searching instructions for use of BMW R 1600 S’ ... ‘instructions found ... opening’ ... ‚instructions installed’.

Stephanie blinked and shook her head: “Awesome!” Then she climbed on the motorcycle, started it and pushed it out of the shed. She looked around, computed her escape route, played with the bike’s accelerator and then speeded it up through the thicket, on a path, out of the forest and finally on the highway.

=11=

Four months later Stephanie unlocked her flat’s front door. She entered the hallway and put he brown paper bag with her purchases on the small chest of drawers next to the door. Because she did not need to eat she mostly bought cleaning stuff or a good wine or chocolates. She closed the door behind her, put her coat on a hanger and walked over to the living-room. She had been given that nicely furnished and large flat by the organisation she now belonged to. She received a generous salary by the ministry of the interior and had already bought more clothes than she had possessed during her former life. She even had a car now.

Stephanie went to the large black leather couch, unzipped her knee-high boots and put them off. Then she turned around, lay on the couch and relaxed in her tight jeans and her shiny top. Then she concentrated and only seconds later a beamer switched on and produced a large image on the white wall on the opposite wall of the room. Stephanie thought something else and a window appeared in that image saying ‘opening inbox’. Seconds later she saw some folders on the left side and some message icons on the top of the windows. Stephanie concentrated on one of the icons that had a red outline, the icon blinked twice and a new window was opened. A message appeared:

“Unit 2031-02-23-00815, your presence in the headquarters is required immediately!”

Stephanie mumbled “OK, ...OK”, closed the windows and shut the beamer down. Then she got up and went to her sleeping-room. She took off all her clothes and put them on the bed. When she saw her perfect body in the mirror she posed a bit in front of it, let her fingers run over her breasts, her belly and her thighs. Then she just smiled and went to the closet. She opened the door and pressed a hidden button, then closed the closet again, waited for about 5 seconds, grabbed the door again, but now opened it in the other direction and thus opened a secret compartment between the wall and the closet. She pressed another button and a rack moved out of the compartment bearing her uniform and several drawers with special items. Stephanie took her uniform from the hook and put it on. Five minutes later she took a look at herself in the mirror and saw her wearing that perfectly fitting black uniform: a black skin-tight full-body suit with a stand-up collar. A 2-inches wide silver lycra stripe was inserted in the otherwise non-shiny suit at the outside of her legs and upper body up to her arm pits and then again from her neck along the outside of her arms. On her shoulder within the stripe there were two black stars indicating her rank. The suit had a front zipper (all the way from her tailbone up to her chin) and a built-in corset that gently formed her waist and pushed her round breasts up, the prints of her erect nipples clearly visible. The suit fit absolutely tight so that it even forced its way in between her ass cheeks and even gave a vague hint to what her labia might look like. She had also put on robust black leather boots with tight shafts that went up into the hollow of her knee on the back side, or covered just her kneecaps on the front side respectively. Additionally she wore a 4-inches wide leather belt and short black leather gloves. She had put her shiny black hair to a ponytail with some strands hanging beneath her face. Then she grabbed that tight black leather jacket from her bed and put it on. The jacket only went down to the upper rim of her belt. She put the zipper together and zipped the jacket slowly. Gently the cold leather touched her firm body and snuggled up to it. She stopped pulling up the zipper right underneath her breasts so that the jacket remained open from there and her décolleté was still visible. Although it was covered by the black suit it looked gorgeous because of the suit’s tightness and the effect of the built-in corset. Stephanie grinned with the left corner of her mouth and went to the rack. She opened a drawer and got a 9mm multi-purpose gun out it. She checked whether the magazine was filled, pushed it back into the grip and loaded the gun by pulling the slide backwards and letting it snatch back forth. A loaded gun was standard equipment. She did not like that because she was actually bullet-proof and could defend herself properly without any guns at all. So she checked if the selector lever was on ‘AB’ (short for anaesthetic beam) and then put the gun into the holster attached to her belt. Stephanie opened another drawer and took a thin leather case out of it. She held it in her hands and opened it. Stephanie looked at the two items in it: her ID and her badge saying ‘Secret Police Agent’.

Shortly after she had finished her mission at the embassy she had been assigned to a newly founded branch of the secret police. After some basic programming and training she had been given her uniform and this flat. Although she received a salary she still was government property. Her task was to live a normal life, to report any subversive things happening around her and to watch, document and report any gatherings of the oppositional parties. From time to time she even had to carry out missions like that one in the embassy. She sat great store by the fact that she had never killed or seriously hurt anyone during her tasks and missions ... and she carried out these tasks gladly, because she wanted to show her gratitude for her body being reconditioned. And it was quite fun for her: she often put on tight spandex or latex clothes and pretended to be an inline skater just passing by accidentally. She also jogged quite much to have a look on what happened in her neighbourhood. She wanted to contribute her part to make her neighbourhood a safe place ... because she knew that the government made her do the right thing. Stephanie had already arrested some pick-pockets and even a rapist, pretending that she accidentally walked by. Of course, she had never told anyone about her true identity and her job. She had taken a different surname, a different birthday (of course a different year) and had told everyone that she worked at home as a web designer. She wasn’t afraid of being recognized as Stephanie Miles, because she now looked like when she was 25 (and even slightly different from that), but had moved to the capital only 3 years ago.

She had to check on her emails thrice a day and had to report whenever she was ordered to. Once or twice a month she had to show up at the headquarters. She always liked that because on those occasions she could wear that awesome uniform and she’d meet Jennifer and Janet ... and not only officially. They were somehow her only friends … and lovers as well. She had had some on-night stands with blokes and girls ... It was great sex, but nothing of that seemed to have potential. One morning when she woke up next to that one guy, she – at first just for fun – compared his picture with the database of wanted subversive persons ... but when she got a match she left his flat and called the ordinary police to have him arrested. Later that day she burst into tears and called Jennifer. And she soothed Stephanie that she had done the right thing. The state had taken care of her and so she had to stand up for the state. Stephanie believed her. She just knew Jennifer – who had given her this new body – was right. She must be right…

Stephanie sighed and woke up from her day-dreaming. She closed the thin case again and put it into one of her jacket’s bags. She closed the closet and wanted to leave the room but had to stand in front of the mirror for a while. She looked at her in the mirror. She had always fancied the policepersons wearing their black uniforms. And now she was one of them, and even a special one. She pulled her jacket straight and smiled again. There she was ... one of them ... a strong and self-confident woman, a secret agent, a useful member of society... at least she believed she was. But hidden parts in her programming also suggested these feelings to her from time to time, and now as she had seen her in that rather sexy uniform in the mirror, these programmes used the situation to stimulate her. So she gathered confidence once more and believed in her new life and her overall task. Stephanie let her leather gloves slide over the smooth fabric covering her firm thighs. She put her hands in her ass cheeks, spread her legs a bit and flexed every synthetic muscle in her cyborg body. If it had been up to her she would have touched her crotch and caressed her clit, but then she reminded herself of her task, got her car keys and left her flat. She jumped downstairs and left the building. On the way to her car she put on sunglasses. A young man walked down the street on the other side and stopped as he saw Stephanie in her uniform. He watched her walking down the street and especially looked at her firm ass cheeks. When Stephanie stopped and turned around to him, he gasp for air, look down at his feet and went on. Stephanie smiled and opened her car, got in and drove it out of the parking lot.

=12=

“Come in!” Jennifer shouted and Stephanie opened the door and entered Jennifer’s new office.

Jennifer sat behind a large desk, but stood up and walked in front of it as Stephanie entered the room. She did not wear her white dress and those white boots. Now she wore a black uniform that looked like that Stephanie wore except for her insignia: tiny silver oak-leaves and three silver stars instead of two black stars. Stephanie walked over to Jennifer, stood to attention, saluted Jennifer and said:

“Agent 2031-02-23-00815 as ordered.”

Jennifer just smiled: “I know, I know ... Why are you doing this all the time? You know that you don’t have to salute me when we’re alone. Come here, my dear!” Jennifer stepped towards now as well smiling Stephanie, hugged and kissed her. Then she let one hand slide over Stephanie’s waist down to her crotch and rubbed two fingers against her pussy.

“Hmmm...” Stephanie moaned and kissed Jennifer again. But then Jennifer stepped back, cleared her throat and went back behind the desk.

“Well, ...uhm .. what do you have for me then? Another mission?” Stephanie asked.

“Yes, indeed,” Jennifer said and opened a document on her notebook. Instantly Stephanie saw the information ‘mission dossier uploaded and stored’ in her field of vision. “I can’t tell you much about that now. But you will be assigned as a chauffeur to a MP who we believe is elaborating several plans for a putsch in parliament. You will find out as much as you can and maybe have a word or two with him.”

Stephanie nodded and looked confident at Jennifer as she came back to her.

“Don’t disappoint me on this one, do you hear? This mission is a bit trickier than the other ones,” Jennifer informed Stephanie, gave her a long kiss and then the familiar slap on the ass, “And now go and receive your mission outfit and equipment! Bye.”

“Bye, Jennifer. I won’t disappoint you,” Stephanie said and left the office.

The MP left his office at 7:15 pm and went to the car parking in front of the building. He opened the rear door and got in, throwing his briefcase on the seat next to him. He seemed rather stressed and did not greet his driver. Stephanie – who now wore a black trouser suit and a white blouse – started the engine and headed towards the destination the MP’s secretary had told her. When she took a look in the rear-view mirror she had to look twice, but the man on the back seat was her eldest friend and former flat-mate Chris. She thought about talking to him, but then she remembered that she now looked over 15 years younger and slightly different ... and the mission dossier intervened and told her that she was not (yet) allowed to make personal contact with him.

Chris pulled out his cell phone and looked towards Stephanie. He frowned for a second and asked her:

“Do I know you by any chance? Have we met before?”

Stephanie quickly activated another voice: “No, Sir, at least I can’t remember.”

Chris shook his head: “Anyway ... could you please close the divider? I have some very confidential phone calls to make. Thank you.”

Stephanie nodded and pressed a button in the dashboard. The pane behind her closed and sealed off every noise from the back of the car. But a technician of the Secret Police had installed a tiny microphone in the back so that Stephanie could record every word that was spoken by Chris. He called several people: other MPs, friends and people she didn’t knew. They mainly spoke about politics. But with some of them he talked about military units which – in the event of a putsch – would stand in for the oppositional party and help them to arrest the Government and the President. Then he called someone at a nation-wide broadcasting corporation and talked with him about special bulletins that had to be prepared. Stephanie recorded everything. In that moment she didn’t think about the fact that it was Chris she was spying on. She just wanted to fulfil her duty ... and she thought that her commanders would just talk to Chris and convince him of rethinking his attitude … she believed at least. When she reached their destination she got out of the car and opened the rear door. Chris got out and caught a short glance at her again, but because she now wore sunglasses he refrained from asking her again.

As Stephanie wasn’t needed for the rest of the day she drove home quickly. She parked the limousine three corners from her home and sent an instant message to the car pool to fetch the car from there. Then she went to her flat and sat in front of her notebook. She established a special secure connection with Jennifer. The information she had recorded were highly confidential so that she could not use her internal messaging system but had to communicate with Jennifer the old-fashioned way.

“This is Jennifer. Do you have any information for me, Stephanie?” appeared on the screen.

“Yes, wait ... I’m transferring in just a minute,” she typed.

Stephanie unbuttoned her blouse and exposed one of her breasts. Then she pressed her nipple in a special way and slowly it opened a tiny bit so that Stephanie could plug in a wire that was connected to her notebook. Then she searched for the recorded data and sent it to Jennifer. Six minutes later Jennifer wrote back to her:

“That’s very good ... for a start! We need just a bit more proof. You will meet the MP again and gather that information. It’s totally up to you how to meet him again and what to do. I’ll prepare a new mission dossier for you. Wait.”

Stephanie waited until she sensed something being transferred via the wire in her nipple and until she saw the words ‘mission dossier received’ in her field of vision. Then she read what Jennifer wrote to her:

“When you have the proof you will instantly check it by means of the data in your mission dossier. Then you will react as the dossier tells you. And remember: it’s totally up to you how you proceed until the dossier’s decision. When the dossier has come to a result, you will have to act as it tells you to. This mission is vital for the sake of our society and our well-being. We don’t know when the putsch is going to happen, so maybe everything will be in your hands. Understood?”

“Yes, orders received. I won’t disappoint you! Over and out.”

Stephanie shut her notebook down, removed the wire from her nipple and went to the sleeping-room. There she took off her clothes and went back to the living-room completely naked. She sat on her leather couch and thought about her new mission. She had to meet Chris again and she had to get those information from him. But she also felt pity for him and prayed that this was all just a misunderstanding and that Chris would clear everything up. She had to give him that chance. Suddenly a battery-shaped icon appeared in her vision flashing red. A voice in her head told her that her batteries were low. So she went to her closet and got her charging device. She sat on the couch again, plugged the device into the wall socket, spread her legs and slowly inserted the thin but stiff cable into her pussy. When she had put it in there for about 10 inches she heard a click and the red icon turned orange and the word ‘loading...’ appeared next to it. Stephanie could also have used the charging and disposal stool in her bathroom but she was not in the mood and emptying her internal tanks was not necessary. While sitting on the couch and being recharged Stephanie thought about her next steps. Then she finally got an idea and planned everything. She switched off the lights by using her built-in remote control and set her internal alarm clock. As wake-up signal she chose the option ‘orgasmic stimulation’ and then switched to stand-by. Her arms fell on the couch’s seating and she let her head hand forward. She sat like that on the couch the whole night long, being recharged by that wire in her pussy.

The next morning at 7 am her pussy began to vibrate, at first moderately but then extremely heavy. Within seconds Stephanie experienced an orgasm and woke up. She looked around but only saw the now green battery-icon. She looked down at her, pulled the wire out of her and got up. She had to prepare some things.

=13=

It was late afternoon when Chris sat on his couch and had his first hot meal that day. Things were not quite good for the moment as the government has gained more and more power by persuading or rather threatening some oppositional MPs to vote for their policy. Chris was desperate and came to the conclusion that a putsch was more than necessary. Shortly after he had finished his meal the doorbell rang. Chris got up, opened the door and looked at Stephanie standing in front of him wearing a high-necked coat.

“Hey, ... you’re yesterday’s chauffeur, right? Please come in.”

Stephanie entered and stood right in front of Chris in the hallway between the kitchen and Stephanie’s former room. Chris stretched our his arms: “Let me take your coat.”

“No, thanks ... I ... hmm... don’t you remember me?” Stephanie asked and looked Chris directly in the eyes.

“Yes, I do. You are the chauffeur, as I said a minute ago. Yesterday I got the impression of having met you before, but you said you couldn’t remember.”

“Well, I lied. We have met before. So … I mean, don’t you remember me. Who I am? I’m not just the chauffeur. We know each other for years now, Chris.”

Chris frowned and looked at her face. Slowly he realized who was standing in front of him. He looked to the floor, thought and then looked back at her.

“That’s impossible. Stephanie? Is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me.”

“But how is that possible? They took you out of here months ago. I ... tried to find out where you were to stay in contact with you. But they always said that you had been brought far away. And ... look at you: what have they done to you? You like when you were 20, when we both went to university,” Chris said to her and couldn’t believe that that woman in front of her was his friend Stephanie. He went back and forth, put his hands on his face and breathed heavily. Then he gasped for air and hugged Stephanie: “I can’t believe this. But it’s good to have you back. It’s so good to see you again.”

Stephanie hugged him, too. But then she went a step back.

“Well, they brought me to this facility where I was trained and then they reconditioned my body with plastic surgery and finally gave me a new job.”

“So ... you’re working for them?”

“Yes... I ... I have to. I hope you understand. I had nothing left ... and then they gave me this young body again and now I kind of have to repay it. But it feels good having that body. And I’m just thankful for it and try to do my job.”

“Sounds like a slight brainwash to me, Steph!” Chris said and leaned against the wall, putting his hands on his knees.

“No... I don’t feel like that. Everything they said made sense to me ... and that’s all I need, you see?! But anyway ... during my stay in that facility and my recovery et cetera I always had to think of you. Being there without someone I really knew and I could really, really trust reminded me of our friendship, of how you tried to keep those agents from taking me away. And so I found out that we’re not just friends...” Stephanie explained and slowly unbuttoned her coat, “I found out that you’re the only one I can trust and that you’re the one I love. And so I came here today not as a chauffeur that works for the government, but as me ... the new Stephanie.”

Stephanie opened her coat and took it off. Underneath that coat she only wore silver knee-high boots and a silver corset with breast cups. When Chris saw that ‘outfit’, but rather her new body, he gazed at her in amazement.

“You... you look fantastic, Steph! You look even better than when we were twenty. Well, er ... I never saw you half-naked like now, but ... wow. You really look hot!” Chris said and got up again. He was totally flabbergasted and couldn’t take his eyes from Stephanie’s round breasts, her slim waist, her shaved pussy and her firm thighs.

“Thanks a lot. But it’s more like when I was 25, but that’s OK,” Stephanie smiled and aspirated an aphrodisiac and truth gas at him so that he would inhale but not realize it.

“Steph, please ... don’t get me wrong, but I have so much to do. I don’t know what’s happening here right now, but I’m happy to know that you are well and back in town. So ... whatever you’re up to, please let’s meet again next week. I mean the rest of this week will be like hell for me. I have some important things to take care of...”

“You mean the putsch?” Jennifer asked and used a bit more of that gas.

“Yes. It’s scheduled for the day after tomorrow. I will give a speech in parliament and right after that some military units will storm the building. But ... hey... did I just say that to you? Oh no... and you’re working for the government ... No ... I mean ... I, well there is nothing like that going on ... I ...” Chris stuttered.

Right after he had said those things a window appeared in the upper left corner of Stephanie’s field of vision: “Receiving and recording information ... comparing information with mission dossier specifications ... calculating measures ...”

Stephanie just smiled at Chris and said in a soft and erotic voice: “I don’t care about that. I am here as a woman that is in love with you, nothing else.” Then she moved towards him, pushed him gently against the wall and kissed him passionately. Now even the aphrodisiac kicked in and Chris put away his doubts and put his hands on Stephanie’s corset.

“You look really hot, do you know that?” he whispered in her ear, then bit her in the ear and kissed her neck. Stephanie unbuttoned his shirt and pants und undressed him while he kissed her breasts and grabbed her ass cheeks firmly.

“Yes, I know...” she whispered back and kissed his muscular chest and then went down on her knees and kissed his belly. Chris put his head back against the wall as she pulled down his underpants and grabbed his cock. It was already fully erect and so she struck her tongue out and licked it’s bell-end with her moisturized tongue. Chris let his hands run through Stephanie’s hair and moaned deeply. Then Stephanie swallowed his whole member and suck on it.

Suddenly the window in her vision displayed “target is of great danger ... distract target by having intercourse with him and then seize him unexpectedly for further interrogation”.

Stephanie moaned and then let the cock’s shaft slowly slide through her full and soft lips and then got up. She kissed Chris playing with his tongue and then whispered in his ear: “Take me on the kitchen table...”

Chris nodded and grabbed her by her ass cheeks. Stephanie closed her eyes and let herself be carried and put on the table. Chris kissed the cleft between her breasts and pressed her knees apart. Stephanie felt her dripping pussy touching the tabletop and made herself ready to have that throbbing cock thrust into her. But then she opened her eyes and looked past Chris and past the hallway behind him right into her former room. Chris put his cock right in front of Stephanie’s pussy and let it slowly slide into her. Chris moaned deeply as he began to pull it back and then thrust it back in.

The display in Stephanie’s vision flashed: “seize target now ... seize target now ... seize target now”.

But Stephanie just looked at her room and saw that Chris had arranged everything like it had been before that day when she was taken away. Everything was there and back at it’s place. Stephanie couldn’t believe this ... she couldn’t believe that Chris had done that ... that he had cherished her things, maybe for the day of her return. And what had she done? She had betrayed him ... she now slept with him only to betray him ...

The display in Stephanie’s vision still flashed the words “seize target now ... now!".

Stephanie doubted her mission for the first time and began to cry: “No... I ... no ... I can’t ...”

Chris kissed her neck again, but then looked up at her. “What? ... Am I hurting you? Is this too fast?” But the strong aphrodisiac made him go on fucking Stephanie on the kitchen table.

“No ... I ... just...”

The Admiral looked at Jennifer furiously: “You said she was the best agent for this job. Why is that bullshit happening right now!?”

Jennifer looked at the monitor that showed Chris’ kitchen via a surveillance camera that had been installed only two days before. She strongly believed that Stephanie’s basic programming and mind conditioning was sufficient enough to handle this situation and complete the mission.

“Don’t fuck with me now, Admiral. I can see what’s happening ... and we will take care of it right now!” Jennifer shouted back.

“You better do it quickly or I will send a special unit that will seize that bastard as well as your little puppet,” the Admiral shouted at her, but Jennifer just ignored him. She looked at Janet who sat in front of her at the computer.

“Janet, please run the emergency programme on her.”

“But ... but I haven’t uploaded the latest version.”

“Which one did you install?”

“Just the complete conversion programme.”

“OK ... do we have a backup of her personality and memory?” Jennifer asked calmly.

“Yes, fortunately we did one during her last recharge procedure yesterday evening.”

“OK, then run the CCEP, now!” Jennifer ordered and breathed in deeply.

Stephanie sobbed again and a tear ran down her cheek. Now Chris frowned and looked at her. His thrusts paced down a bit and he touched her chin: “Why do you have to cry? Don’t ... don’t you like this?”

“No, no ... I like this. Oh, yeah ... I ... hmmm ...like this. But ... hmmm... I ... I...”

Suddenly Stephanie froze. She didn’t move an inch, let her mouth open and looked at Chris with dull eyes. She just sat there like a doll being placed on the table and being fucked by Chris. Chris slowed down even more and was about to pull his cock out of Stephanie’s wet pussy as she finally blinked and closed her mouth. Stephanie’s expression changed from desperate to a devilish smile. She grabbed Chris’s upper arms with her hands and pulled him towards her. Chris thought everything would be OK now and wanted to resume penetrating her pussy, but Stephanie ... laughed. She not only smiled, but laughed. Chris was totally confused now and wanted to pull his member out of her pussy and take a step back, but Stephanie didn’t let him. She held him tightly ... and Chris felt something strange going on in Stephanie’s pussy. He felt like her labia holding his cock in place. Chris tried to move back his hip, but he couldn’t. His cock was locked inside of Stephanie’s pussy.

“Steph! What is going on? Tell me ... please!”

But Stephanie only looked at him, grabbed his head and tried to kiss him. Chris was still puzzled but he also wanted to kiss her. So he slightly opened his mouth so that she could let her tongue slide into his mouth. But before Chris could react, Stephanie’s tongue went down his throat. Chris needed to cough and panicked as Stephanie’s tongue grew longer and longer and down his throat. He tried to scream and to move back, but he couldn’t. When Stephanie’s tongue had reached far down his throat, it spread into little wire-like segments and forced its way through Chris’ body right to his spinal cord where it established a connection with it. Chris’ whole body burned like fire and he opened his eyes wide. He panicked as he didn’t now what was going on and what to do. Then he looked at Stephanie’s face right in front of his own and noticed that her eyes had changed to a reddish colour and that her skin began to change from her natural tan to silver. It seemed like her skin being coated with silver latex.

But suddenly Chris didn’t think anything at all anymore. His mind went blank as Stephanie got access to his spinal cord and deactivated his personality and memories. Then she pulled back her tongue and loosened her pussy holding the still erect cock. Chris’ body shivered all over and fell backwards on the floor. Stephanie remained on the table for one or two minutes. Then she put one of her boots on the floor, then the other, slowly spread her legs a bit and stood in the middle of the kitchen and stretched her body.

Chris still lay on the floor with wide open eyes, shivering all over. In front of him stood an all over shiny silver Stephanie. Her skin matched her corset and boots exactly. Her pupils had changed red and her face was expressionless. Her whole body seemed more muscular and within seconds her pussy had completely vanished. She shook her head and all of her hair fell off. She stood right in front of the now motionless Chris and looked like a silver robot.

“U-nit-2031-02-23-00815-ful-ly-ope-ratio-nal.” she said in a robotic voice.

A voice in her head told her: “Proceed according to mission dossier, then return to headquarters.”

“Exe-cu-ting!” she said and looked down at Chris, “Ac-cessed-tar-get-body-control. Stand-up!”

Chris – or rather his body – stood up and looked at Stephanie without saying anything. Then Stephanie ordered him to get dressed and to write a letter about his plans for a putsch and he coming to the conclusion that such a putsch would not help society and taking over full responsibility for what he had done and that there was only one way out. Then both of them left the flat and arranged everything so that the police would not ask many questions because of his disappearance. With some little traces provided by other secret police agents and some word with the investigating detective, the case would soon be filed away.

=14=

Stephanie and Chris entered Jennifer’s office. Jennifer and Janet were waiting for them at the desk. Stephanie went up to Jennifer: “U-nit-2031-02-23-00815. Mission-ac-complished-tar-get-ac-quired. Wai-ting-for-orders.”

“Very good, unit 2031-02-23-00815,” Jennifer said and then addressed Janet: “Take care of him. The mind override will not last for ever. Have him fixed before he ’wakes up’!”

Janet nodded and went over to Chris: “Follow me, please.”

“Yes, mistress,” he said in a dull voice, turned around and followed Janet out of the office.

Jennifer stood right in front of Stephanie and thought ‘Wow! The complete conversion is much more effective then I thought.’ and let her hands run over the silver and smooth latex skin the nano-bots had created after the CCEP had told them to. That creature in front of her was now completely a machine. Nothing human was left in it. And Jennifer didn’t want her to remain like that. She ordered silver Stephanie to lie on a couch and then she connected her nipple sockets and her pussy socket to a machine and computer standing on the table next to her. Then she sat down and typed several commands. After some moments hair started to grow back, the silver colour of Stephanie’s skin vanished, her pussy was remodelled and her eye colour went back to normal.

“Bo-dy-mo-di-fi-cation-com-pleted!” Stephanie said in the same robotic voice. She lay on the couch and looked straight at the ceiling. Then Jennifer entered some other commands that appeared in Stephanie’s field of vision: ‘Unit go to basic mode, then erase operating system and all data as far as possible!’

Stephanie just said “Exe-cu-ting-command!” and blinked once. Now everything looked rather grainy around her and she had no access to special features or her internal database.

“E-ra-sing-data!” she went on and blinked again. Now a process indicator appeared in her vision and slowly moved from left to right. When it reached the right edge Stephanie blinked again and stared at the ceiling without saying anything at all.

Jennifer took a disc and put it into the computer. She entered several commands and suddenly the words ‘OS being loaded’ appeared in Stephanie’s field of vision. When the upload was finished, Jennifer said to her: “Unit, go to stand-by, but re-boot after 10 seconds!”

Stephanie closed her eyes and relaxed all of her muscles. Jennifer quickly removed the wires and tubes from Stephanie’s nipples and pussy. After 10 seconds Stephanie opened her eyes again, gasped for air and jumped of the couch. She took a look around, then she looked at herself and her outfit, then at Jennifer sitting next to her.

“Jennifer? What... what happened? How did I get here? I was sitting on my couch at home. I had planned what to do about Chris ... err, the MP ... and to put on this outfit. I was being recharged and had set my internal alarm clock ... Why am I here?”

Jennifer just smiled: “Don’t mind. Everything is OK now. You went on that mission and completed it successfully. There were some difficulties, so that we had to execute an emergency programme on you. Well, I’ll explain to you later. Please, sit down. I have to ask you some questions.”

Stephanie frowned, but nodded and sat down.

“Stephanie, please open your database.”

“OK” Stephanie said.

“Now delete all your memories up to the day when you first met me. Do it now!” Jennifer ordered.

“But ... that ... that’s ...”

“Yes, I know. It’s the complete memory of your old life. But, see... this is your life now. You have that awesome body and you live your life without sorrows, without decisions to take, without fear. Well, the only thing that might bother you is thinking back to your old life. So, erase those files now. And trust me ... whenever you want to retire or something like that: I have all your memories on a disc and can upload them whenever you want. OK?”

Stephanie thought about Jennifer’s words. And she was right. Her new life and her new body were awesome. She wasn’t afraid of anyone and she was happy with her new life. She felt useful and desirable. Stephanie looked at Jennifer, nodded and erased the files. She did not feel any difference, but she also did not want to remember anything of her old life. It was like her life had started on the day she first met Jennifer. She looked at her again and felt extremely thankful to that woman that had given life to her. She would always do whatever that woman wanted her to do. Always.

“So, Stephanie, ...” Jennifer said, “How do you feel?”

“I feel great, thanks.”

Jennifer sat next to Stephanie, touched her thighs and gave her an intense French kiss. Then Jennifer stood up and ordered: “In the room next door you will find your uniform. Don’t mind the silver star on it, because you have been promoted. Put the uniform on and come back here.”

Stephanie got up and left the room in a rather sexy walk. Jennifer looked at her and smiled. Then she sighed and took the disc out of the computer. When she went over to her desk the door suddenly flung open and the Admiral entered furiously.

“Jennifer! I’m at the end of my tether! I won’t back off another time! That incident has clearly shown that your tactic of retaining most parts of the human personality and memories was completely wrong. I’m going to tell this to the President. Then you will find yourself as in inmate in your own facility very quickly.”

Jennifer sat down behind her desk. “But the mission was completed successfully. Don’t forget about that!”

“Yes, but just imagine what would have happened if you could not have run the emergency programme on her. Also assigning her to that mission where she’d meet her old friend the MP ... that was highly unprofessional and careless. We can’t afford such mistakes!”

For the first time Jennifer felt that the Admiral might be right. So she tried to bargain:

“OK, and what do you suggest? How can we solve this problem? I mean in the end everything worked out well.”

The Admiral grinned and said silently: “I have two things in mind. First thing is official: You will resign from your position as head of this institution. You will only lead this special SP task force, that means just transforming people into cyborgs and carrying out programming and maintenance. I will be in charge of this facility, of the experiments and I will make the decision who will be transformed. And I will supervise the special missions.”

“OK, I can live with that. And the second thing?”

“The second thing is ... let’s say personal...” the Admiral smiled devilishly, “You will just show me some respect. Right here, right now.” The Admiral unzipped his pants and looked at Jennifer in a requesting manner.

Jennifer thought about this. She hated the Admiral, but he was in a superior position. The President trusted him and would believe everything he’d say ... even if it wasn’t the truth. And the first proposal wasn’t that bad, either. Jennifer did not very much like the whole facility. But this cyborg programme was her ‘baby’.

“OK!” she said and went over to the Admiral. She knelt in front of him and got his cock out of his pants. She sighed, but then she stroke the cock and when it was fully erect, she licked its bell-end. The Admiral moaned “Yeah... that’s good. So you’re my bitch after all ... hmmm... yeah!". Jennifer felt disgust inside of her, but she went on and swallowed the Admiral’s member slowly. The Admiral moaned on and did not realize that Stephanie had entered the room through the door behind his back.

“Jennifer... You’re very ... hmmm... very good at this. I think your little Stephanie-slut is that good as well ... as having learned from you. You ... hmm ... see it now: Ordering people to do things and knowing that will do nothing but obey is far better than creating ... hmmm ... cyborgs with human instincts. You really should erase that feature from that chick ... hmm”

Jennifer looked up, licked the cock once more and then smiled: “But then she wouldn’t do this automatically...”

“What do you mean?” the Admiral asked. Then Stephanie appeared right in front of the Admiral, grabbed his head and struck out her tongue. She forced its way into the Admiral’s mouth and down his throat. When she let go off him, he fell down just like Chris some hours before. The tall man lay on the floor with open eyes staring straight ahead.

“Thank you, Stephanie!” Jennifer said and got herself a glass of Scotch to wash that taste from her mouth. Then she addressed the Admiral: “Well, Admiral, if my cyborgs only acted when ordered, Stephanie would have stayed over there. But as she acts instinctively, she helped me out of this. She won’t disobey an order anymore ... I have taken care of that by simply removing her memories. But she will adapt to every situation. But now let’s turn to your situation, Admiral. You will now stand up, undress completely and go to wing B, floor 3, room 15 and do what you’re told there. Now!”

The Admiral instantly got up and undressed. Then he left the room completely naked and without saying a single word. Jennifer went over to phone, dialled a number and said:

“This is Colonel Dorian. Gwen, the Admiral is coming to you for a reconditioning. ... No, just the mind reprogramming. I have already programmed the processing parameters. You’ll find the file in my personal folder. ... Yes ... thank you, Gwen.” Jennifer hung up and looked over to Stephanie.

“The Admiral will be very useful for us in the future. We should put his uniform in the closet until he returns from his re-programming.”

Stephanie smiled back at Jennifer and put the Admiral’s clothes in a closet. When she came back over to Jennifer, she was hugged and kissed by her creator. And she gladly kissed her back.

=15=

The doors of the elevator opened and Janet got in, followed by Chris who was still under the control of the mind override. She pushed the button for the basement, turned around and looked at the naked man standing in front of her. Although she wore a tight spandex full-body suit that gave a clear impression of her pussy and that made Janet’s nipples seem even more erect, Chris looked straight ahead in her eyes. Janet’s suit was shiny black and had loose trouser legs below her knees (like those of jazz-pants) and the same silver stripes as the uniform of that SP special squad. Apart from the really tight suit she only wore black hiking sneakers. She decided to play a little game with Chris. First she pushed the stop button to bring the elevator to a halt. Then she pretended to be the innocent but dirty little school girl. So she twisted her hip and leaned back on the hand rail under the elevator’s control panel. She presented her breasts to Chris by pushing them upwards with her hands. Then she pretended to long for him and moaned and finally sucked on one of her fingers which she then let slide over her chin, breasts and right to her crotch where she tried to massage her clit. But Chris still looked still straight ahead with that same dull expression in his eyes.

“Wow...” she whispered to herself, “that override is working really well. So, let’s see...”

Janet then stood upright again and looked at Chris.

“Get down on your knees!” she ordered.

“Yes, mistress,” he said and knelt in front of her.

“Good. Now lie on your back, grab your cock and stroke it gently.”

“Yes, mistress, " he said again and did as he was told. He turned over on his back and masturbated in front of that spandex-clad woman.

“OK, stop it!” Janet commanded, opened her crotch zipper, turned around, grabbed the hand rail, put her feet back from the wall and spread her legs, “And now come here and fuck me!”

Chris instantly went behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks and slowly put his cock into Janet’s wet pussy. He pulled it slowly backwards and then thrust it back forth into Janet.

“Yeah... that’s good. Hmmm... I haven’t had a real cock for months. Faster... do it faster!”

Chris speeded up and thrust his cock into Janet faster and deeper. Janet leaned her head against the wall and moaned out loud. She licked her lips with her tongue and with one hand she fondled her breasts and twisted her nipples. She quickly got more and more aroused. Her pussy was now totally wet and Chris fucked her deeper and deeper.

“Yes... yes... I’m ... yes ... uhmmm...” Janet screamed and massaged her breasts frantically until she finally came and screamed out loud. She then told Chris to stop and gasped for air. Chris just went back to the other side of the elevator and looked at Janet who swallowed, sighed and closed her crotch zipper again. Then she stood right in front of him and said: “Even if you don’t get this, but: Thanks!”

Janet turned around and deactivated the stop button. The elevator went on and Janet tried to calm down.

They finally reached a newly built hall in the basement with a huge machinery. In the middle of the machine there was a metal seat. Chris had to sit on it and was strapped to it by Janet. She then went to a nearby restroom and tried to dry the crotch area of her suit which was obviously soaked with her liquids.

Jennifer and Stephanie also entered the hall in the basement and went to the middle of it. They found Janet standing right next to the metal chair and Chris being strapped to it. The mind override had lost its effect and he shouted at Janet to free him from those straps. When Jennifer and Stephanie approached he looked at Stephanie quite puzzled.

“You ... are even working for the Secret Police? How could you misuse our friendship to betray me? I’ve known you for so many years ... and you seduce me and drug me during having sex. You’re so finished with me, Stephanie!”

Stephanie just looked at him and then at Jennifer: “That’s the MP I was ordered to observe, right? What is he saying about our friendship?”

“Don’t mind! He’s just trying to talk himself out of this. Don’t think about what he’s saying,” Jennifer said and then she addressed Chris silently: “Listen, pal! She’s all mine now. But you will have your putsch. You will even be part of it. Well, it’ll be my putsch. Only minutes ago the situation has changed in my favour. In a few days I will have control of an Admiral who is personal advisor to the President. He will kill the President for me in one or two weeks and then my special SP squad will occupy Parliament and control it, as well as the administration and the military. I have thought about that plan some weeks ago, but never really saw the opportunity. But now ... with a little help by the Admiral ... it is woth a try. And then I will have the power to control everything and I will form the society as I wish. And you will be part of my special squad.”

“You’re insane! Steph, please, let me out of here, please. Don’t listen to that! Please!”

“Stephanie, would you please push that big red button!” Stephanie was ordered.

And Stephanie didn’t hesitate a second. She stepped towards the machine and pushed the button. The machine came to life and the chair Chris was strapped to moved backwards so that he lay in it. Then it moved on and slowly went into the giant machine.

“Steph! No... noooooo!!” Chris screamed, but then a door closed behind him and the only sound that could be heard now was the hissing and humming of the machine that had just devoured Chris.

Chris was pulled into the machine and sprayed on with a hot fluid that removed all of his body hair. Then thick needles were put into his arteries and another liquid was pumped into his body. Chris felt strange. He wanted to scream, but he couldn’t. And although all these things were done to him he couldn’t even feel anything. Then a metal torso was out on his own. He heard some noises, but after the metal torso was pulled up again he only saw a long scar on his body. Then a layer of silver latex was put under his body as well as one on top of his body. The air between those layers was sucked out so that it seemed to him like being encased in a vacuum bed. But then heating lamps were switched on and something was sprayed on the latex. After several minutes the latex had melted to his skin. He was now completely covered in latex – without a fault. But he was not able to see that because his eyes were still covered. Then something was put on his head and removed after some seconds. Now he couldn’t even hear anything. The same happened to his torso, crotch, legs and arms. Finally something grabbed him under his arms and lifted him to a platform. He tried to move but couldn’t. Suddenly he saw light flashes and then he was able to see again. Everything seemed a bit artificial, but he could see that he now was in a smaller room. He tried to look around, but couldn’t. But he saw the three black dressed women standing in front of him.

Jennifer stepped forward to a computer and entered some commands. Then she looked at Janet and said something to her. Janet went out of the picture and came back with a large mirror that she put in front of him. Chris looked at the mirror and saw a silver person in it.

‘This must be what they’ve made of me...’ he thought.

He looked at the image more carefully and saw that he now had silver latex skin. A tight chrome helmet had been put on his head that only left his eyes and his mouth open. But his eyes weren’t the same anymore. They now looked as if they were made of chrome and covered both his eyeballs as well as his eyelids. Then he spotted a chrome neck corset, a metal torso with some sockets and hinted rips. Underneath these fake rips the metal torso ended and left open a small waist. But his crotch area was covered with chrome again which presumably went right through his ass cheeks, somehow like a heavy chrome thong. Then there were chrome parts covering most parts of his legs and arms. Finally he wore very robust chrome boots. Somehow he looked like being latex-clad all over and being then put into the skeleton of the Terminator he knew from the old movies. He looked like an all-chrome Robocop... He looked like a robot.

Then Jennifer again entered something into the computer and suddenly some words appeared in Chris’ field of vision: “I hope you like your new body. But now it’s time to give you a new identity as well. So say goodbye to Stephanie ... or shall I say hello? Because in a minute you will be like her.”

Chris screamed inside. But he couldn’t do anything against it. Other words appeared:

###Deletion of human personality and memory###

###Starting now ... processing ..###

Chris did not feel anything. He just did not know what had happened minutes ago, then days ago, years ago. Then he felt rather lonely, not knowing where he was... who these women were ... and finally: who he was.

###Deletion completed###

Then everything went black around him. But only seconds later he could see again.

###New identity installed###

###Unit’s name: SPR-837###

Jennifer stood in front of Chris: “Report status!”

Chris stood at attention and said in a slightly robotic voice: “Unit SPR-50307 ful-ly operatio-nal. Wai-ting for your or-ders.”

“Do you know that woman?” she asked, “Search every database!”

“That woman is cyborg unit 2031-02-23-00815, Lieutenant Stephanie Miles, current identity Stephanie Jones, special undercover agent of the Secret Police.”

“Do you have found any other identity of that woman?”

“No.”

“Very good!” Then she looked back at the two women: “This is the latest enforcement cyborg model. I’ve found a quicker way to transform people into cyborgs. Well, Stephanie, he’s almost like you now, except for the fact that his body doesn’t have any nano-bots. So he can’t change his outer appearance and his bones and muscles are still very much human-like. But the outer latex shell and those chrome parts support his human body so that he is bullet-proof and almost as strong as you are.”

Jennifer walked around the shiny silver cyborg and let her fingers slide over the metal parts and the tight rubber skin. Chris did not move an inch and did not react in any other way.

“I have already some hundreds of these handsome blokes in stock and I will first use them during the putsch to give me the executive power of everything in this country.” Then he stood in front of Chris again and looked at him: “What is your task?”

“This unit’s task is to obey to your eve-ry com-mand, to sup-port you and the secret agents during and after the putsch and to patrol desig-nated are-as for sub-versive gathe-rings and to de-tect crimi-nals after the power has been given to you as a new kind of police officer.”

“And what is your special task?” Jennifer asked smilingly.

“To sup-port especial-ly Lieutenant Miles, both officially and privately.” Chris answered instantly.

“And what is meant by ‘privately’? Show her!” Jennifer asked and looked down at Chris’ now smooth and chrome crotch area. After two seconds she heard a whirring sound from there and a lid slowly slid upwards and a latex-clad cock emerged from the compartment he was held in. It slowly grew and grew until it was fully erect and about 9 inches long. While the cock was prepared for action, Chris walked over to Stephanie, opened her belt and then her front zipper. He grabbed her by her ass cheeks and lifted her up and towards his lap. Stephanie was absolutely puzzled, but did not do anything against this treatment because she trusted in Jennifer’s order and remained still. When Chris’ latex cock penetrated her, she hold on to him at his neck and enjoyed the warmth that emerged from her pussy. Chris’ cock began to vibrate and to throb ... and Chris moved Stephanie up and down. Stephanie moaned and gasped for air (although she did not have to), she really enjoyed being fucked by that robot man.

Jennifer walked over to Janet who looked at the couple and fondled her own breasts because she got so aroused by the look of that strong man fucking that sexy special agent. And although she had had that cock only minutes ago herself, she longed for trying out the improved model. Jennifer stood behind Janet, lay her arms around her waist and kissed her on her neck.

“Very good indeed!” Jennifer said and smiled...

THE END

* * *