The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note:

This is an alternate ending for my story “Total Reconditioning”. I couldn’t stand the fact that not only the bad guys get away with it, but even the more vicious Jennifer (although I kind of like the ending, especially in the revised version that you can request from me via email). So I offer you this ‘happy’ ending.

Reading instructions: Read the original story up to the very end of chapter =14=. Then go on with these two chapters. Enjoy! :—)

[This is again purely fictional and adult content. Don’t try any of this in real life. I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement part or questions: !]

* * *

Total Reconditioning (alternate ending)

=15=

The doors of the elevator opened and Janet got in, followed by Chris who was still under the control of the mind override. She pushed the button for the basement, turned around and looked at the naked man standing in front of her. Although she wore a tight spandex full-body suit that gave a clear impression of her pussy and that made Janet’s nipples seem even more erect, Chris looked straight ahead in her eyes. Janet’s suit was shiny black and had loose trouser legs below her knees (like those of jazz-pants) and the same silver stripes as the uniform of that SP special squad. Apart from the really tight suit she only wore black hiking sneakers. She decided to play a little game with Chris. First she pushed the stop button to bring the elevator to a halt. Then she pretended to be the innocent but dirty little school girl. So she twisted her hip and leaned back on the hand rail under the elevator’s control panel. She presented her breasts to Chris by pushing them upwards with her hands. Then she pretended to long for him and moaned and finally sucked on one of her fingers which she then let slide over her chin, breasts and right to her crotch where she tried to massage her clit. But Chris still looked still straight ahead with that same dull expression in his eyes.

“Wow...” she whispered to herself, “that override is working really well. So, let’s see...”

Janet then stood upright again and looked at Chris.

“Get down on your knees!” she ordered.

“Yes, mistress,” he said and knelt in front of her.

“Good. Now lie on your back, grab your cock and stroke it gently.”

“Yes, mistress, " he said again and did as he was told. He turned over on his back and masturbated in front of that spandex-clad woman.

“OK, stop it!” Janet commanded, opened her crotch zipper, turned around, grabbed the hand rail, put her feet back from the wall and spread her legs, “And now come here and fuck me!”

Chris instantly went behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks and slowly put his cock into Janet’s wet pussy. He pulled it slowly backwards and then thrust it back forth into Janet.

“Yeah... that’s good. Hmmm... I haven’t had a real cock for months. Faster... do it faster!”

Chris speeded up and thrust his cock into Janet faster and deeper. Janet leaned her head against the wall and moaned out loud. She licked her lips with her tongue and with one hand she fondled her breasts and twisted her nipples. She quickly got more and more aroused. Her pussy was now totally wet and Chris fucked her deeper and deeper.

“Yes... yes... I’m ... yes ... uhmmm...” Janet screamed and massaged her breasts frantically until she finally came and screamed out loud. She then told Chris to stop and gasped for air. Chris just went back to the other side of the elevator and looked at Janet who swallowed, sighed and closed her crotch zipper again. Then she stood right in front of him and said: “Even if you don’t get this, but: Thanks!”

Janet turned around and deactivated the stop button. The elevator went on and Janet tried to calm down.

They finally reached a newly built hall in the basement with a huge machinery. In the middle of the machine there was a metal seat. Chris had to sit on it and was strapped to it by Janet. She then went to a nearby restroom and tried to dry the crotch area of her suit which was obviously soaked with her liquids.

Jennifer and Stephanie also entered the hall in the basement and went to the middle of it. They found Janet standing right next to the metal chair and Chris being strapped to it. The mind override had lost its effect and he shouted at Janet to free him from those straps. When Jennifer and Stephanie approached he looked at Stephanie quite puzzled.

“You ... are even working for the Secret Police? How could you misuse our friendship to betray me? I’ve known you for so many years ... and you seduce me and drug me during having sex. You’re so finished with me, Stephanie!”

Stephanie just looked at him and then at Jennifer: “That’s the MP I was ordered to observe, right? What is he saying about our friendship?”

“Don’t mind! He’s just trying to talk himself out of this. Don’t think about what he’s saying,” Jennifer said and then she addressed Chris silently: “Listen, pal! She’s all mine now. But you will have your putsch. You will even be part of it. Well, it’ll be my putsch. Only minutes ago the situation has changed in my favour. In a few days I will have control of an Admiral who is personal advisor to the President. He will kill the President for me in one or two weeks and then my special SP squad will occupy Parliament and control it, as well as the administration and the military. I have thought about that plan some weeks ago, but never really saw the opportunity. But now ... with a little help from the Admiral ... it is worth a try. And then I will have the power to control everything and I will form the society as I wish. And you will be part of my special squad.”

“You’re insane! Steph, please, let me out of here, please. Don’t listen to that! Please!”

“Stephanie, would you please push that big red button!” Stephanie was ordered.

And Stephanie didn’t hesitate a second. She stepped towards the machine and pushed the button. The machine came to life and the chair Chris was strapped to moved backwards so that he lay in it. Then it moved on and slowly went into the giant machine.

“Steph! No... noooooo!!” Chris screamed, but then a door closed behind him and the only sound that could be heard now was the hissing and humming of the machine that had just devoured Chris.

Stephanie still had her finger on the red button and stood in front of the machine when suddenly a small window appeared in her field of vision saying: ‘Executing scheduled file EMB.exe ... searching files ... uploading data’.

Jennifer stepped next to Stephanie and asked: “Is everything OK, my dear?".

Stephanie just turned her head around slowly and looked at Jennifer. She blinked once and then said in a robotic voice: “O-yes-everything-will-be-OK. Just-give-me-a-second.”

Jennifer looked at her and frowned, then she asked Janet: “What do you think? Malware, perhaps?”

“Maybe. We did not have the time to inspect yesterday’s backup completely. But her internal detection programme will take care of it in no time,” Janet responded.

Stephanie froze for a while leaving her mouth open. Then she blinked again, took her finger off the button and addressed Janet: “Stop the machine, Janet, now!”

Jennifer looked over at puzzled Janet and then back at Stephanie: “How dare you? I gave you a direct order. ... Janet, keep your fingers off the control panel. This malware must have caused somne sort of failure. Execute the KOOP on her!” Jennifer shouted and pulled out her gun and pointed it at Stephanie. “What is wrong with you now?”

Stephanie just smiled, turned around quickly, grabbed Jennifer’s gun before she could order her finger to pull the trigger and pressed her arm on her back after turning her around and holding her tightly. Janet screamed and jumped towards Stephanie, but Stephanie just stretched out her other arm and grabbed Janet by her throat. Without any sign of effort she lifted Janet about one foot up in the air and held her there.

“Let me down, Stephanie! Don’t be stupid! Please, let me down!”

“Shut up!” Stephanie hissed back at her and tightened her grip a little bit.

Meanwhile Chris had been pulled into the machine and sprayed all over with a hot fluid that removed all of his body hair. Then thick needles were put into his arteries and another liquid was pumped into his body. Chris felt strange. He wanted to scream, but he couldn’t. And although all these things were done to him he couldn’t even feel a thing. Then a metal torso was put on his own. He heard some noises, but after the metal torso had been pulled up again he only saw a long scar on his body going from his throat down to his belly button.

=16=

“What is wrong with you, Stephanie?! You have to obey ... and you know that! So get your hands off me!” Jennifer screamed and tried to escape Stephanie’s grip by rocking back and forth and hitting Stephanie with her free fist.

Stephanie, still holding Janet up in the air with her stretched out arm, pulled Jennifer towards her face, opened her mouth and forced her lengthened tongue into Jennifer’s mouth and throat. She then did the same thing to Jennifer that she had done some hours before to Chris. After only some seconds she loosened her grip and let her hands off Jennifer. Jennifer shivered all over and looked at Stephanie with her eyes wide open. She did not say a word and just fell on her knees and then completely on the floor.

Janet tried to scream “What ... urgh... what have you done to Jennifer?!” and wriggled and tried to kick Stephanie. But Stephanie just looked directly at Janet, shook her once so that she became silent and said: “I will let you down in a second. And you will stop that machine immediately. Understood!? ... If you try to run away or play tricks on me, I will do the same to you as I have done to her!”

“O-OK...” Janet gasped discouragedly.

Stephanie let her down. Janet gasped for air and went back to the control panel. She entered some commands and suddenly the machine came to a halt. Then she jumped up and went over to Jennifer, grabbed her by her shoulders and stroke her cheeks. “What did you do to her? Did you use the mind override on her, too?”

“Yes, I did,” Stephanie said, unloaded Jennifer’s gun and put it on a table. Then she addressed Jennifer and ordered her to stand up.

“Yes, mistress,” Jennifer said, freed herself from Janet’s hands, got on her feet and stood at attention in front of Stepahnie.

“How is that possible?” Janet asked, “We executed the CCEP on you. And I presume Jennifer rebooted your system and erased all of your old life’s memory. At least she planned to do so...”

Stephanie smiled: “Yes, and she did so. But during my last recharge – after you had made the personality and memory backup – I came across the idea that Jennifer might have far more evil plans than the Admiral and the government. I installed a little programme in my firmware that would not be harmed by your CCEP and remain undetected. That programme recorded everything after the execution of that CCEP. It executed that data as well as an emergency backup of my old life’s memory 5 minutes ago ... fortunately the timer had not been set later. Otherwise Chris would be a brainless cyborg slave by now, wouldn’t he!?”

“Well...” Janet cleared her throat and stepped next to the machine, “according to the control programme, he seems to be right in the middle of the transformation process. We can open the machine, but I can’t assure you of him being well. He might be something between human and robot... But he’ll live.”

“Then open it, please,” Stephanie said to Janet with a calm voice. Then she said to waiting Jennifer: “Undress completely, ... my dear. And then move your cute ass up to the reconditioning branch and tell Gwen to carry out the total reconditioning on you. I will provide the transformation details in a few hours.”

Jennifer didn’t hesitate and put off her leather belt, unzipped her tight boots and her uniform. As she stood bare naked in front of Stephanie and wanted to turn around, Janet jumped towards her and grabbed her by her arm. Jennifer just looked at her as if she didn’t now Janet and tried to move on, but Janet held her arm tightly: “No, please...” she cried at Stephanie, “Please don’t do that to her. She’s the only one I have. She’s my mistress ... my lover. Please don’t take her away from me.”

Stephanie pulled Janet away from Jennifer and said to her: “Listen to me, Janet. I won’t take her away from you. I just want to make her controllable. OK?” Stephanie sighed and spoke calmly to crying Janet, “I won’t take all of her memory from her. I will retain everything concerning you and your relationship. Of course, she will have all those special abilities that I have been provided with... And I will treat you well, too.”

“Promise?” Janet sobbed.

“Yes, I’ll promise. I just want to be in charge of this facility and this SP squad to use it in the right way.”

Janet sobbed again, but then she nodded and tried to pull herself together. Stephanie looked at Janet for while and then she said: “Well, my little Janet. Are you ready to earn those silver stripes on your suit?”

“What do you mean?” Janet asked her back.

“Hmm... you see, this is the Secret Police’s Special Cyborg Unit. Human SP agents don’t have that silver stripe on their suits... if you know what I mean,” Stephanie explained and touched Janet’s erecting nipples.

“You mean...?” Janet asked.

“Yes, my dear, it’s time for your total reconditioning ... You should go upstairs now and join Jennifer.”

“Oh, thank you, Stephanie! Thank you so much!” Janet squeaked and kissed Stephanie on her lips. Stephanie held her tightly around her waist and let her hands slowly move over her lycra-clad firm ass. Then she let Janet turn around and leave the hall.

Stephanie sighed and looked over at the giant machine.

“OK, Steph ... let’s see what is left of him. He’ll have to be of certain use for me,” she said to herself and then thought ‘Search operating instructions...’

* * *

Five months later the President left his limousine and went up to his villa’s front entrance. He closed the door and went directly into one of the two offices. His wife sat behind the large desk and smiled as he entered the room.

“How was your day?” he asked her, standing behind her and kissing her on her forehead.

“Quite all right, Chris,” Stephanie said and put away a file, “I just have to get rid of this paper work.” Stephanie stood up and walked over to a shelf to get a blueprint.

“Have I ever told you, how sexy you look wearing that uniform, General Bellman?” Chris said pretendingly and smiled at her with a boyish grin.

“Yes, my dear ... every single day,” Stephanie said back to him and got back behind her desk. “Lieutenant!” she shouted and only seconds later a young woman wearing a black SP uniform entered the room. When she spotted Chris she stood at attention, saluted him and said: “Good evening, Mister President, Sir!”

“It’s OK, Janet. Just pretend as if I’m not here,” he smiled back at her.

Janet nodded and looked over at Stephanie.

Stephanie stood up and handed the blueprint and the file over to Janet. “Bring these files to the headquarters. Give them to Gwen. She’ll know what to do. And I have the letters and secret orders ready for issuing and printing them. Prepare for receiving data!” she ordered Janet, stepped towards her, grabbed her head by her cheeks and put her tongue into Janet’s mouth. After some seconds she let her hands off Janet. Janet just nodded and said “Yes, Ma’am, data received.”

“Splendid. When you return you can take the rest of the day off and see Jennifer if you like,” Stephanie said and smiled at Janet generously.

“Thank you, Ma’am!” Janet said, nodded towards Chris and said “Mister President” and left the room.

“Wow!...” Chris said to Stephanie, “I don’t happen to see this often, but this data transmission thing is so ... hot! Have you ever told her what happened in that elevator some months ago?”

Stephanie smiled back at Chris and stood right in front of him, letting her hands run over his muscular chest covered by a white shirt. “No, Mr. President. It’s not good for her morale if she knew that once she had been fucked by the President... And yes, I know that you like that method of data transmission ... and that’s also why I like it better than sending her an email... But I also know other things that are very hot. And I as your Chief of the Police and the Armed Forces, as your personal advisor and ... as your wife I suggest that you move your cute ass upstairs and get ready for me to arrive in about 10 minutes. I just have to call the Secretary of Defence. But after that I’m all yours.”

Chris looked at Stephanie’s beautiful face, then let his hands move over her lycra-clad breasts, then pretended as if he polished the four golden stars on her shoulders and tried to imitate Janet: “Yes, of course, General, Ma’am!” Then he kissed her passionately on her lips and gave her a clap on her left ass cheek.

“See you upstairs,” he said and left the room. Chris went upstairs and into the large bedroom. He turned the stereo on and took off his tie and jacket. He unbuttoned his shirt and wanted to take it off when he spotted the scar on his torso. “Nice healing up” he whispered to himself.

Suddenly a woman entered the room. Chris looked over at the door. The woman wore a quite awkward outfit: silver knee-high boots with metal shafts, a chrome slip with a gap around her crotch. But her labia weren’t visible though, they were coated by a thick black rubber pussy. Additionally she wore shiny silver gloves covering her elbows tightly and a metal chrome bra that only framed her firm c-cup breasts. The beasts themselves were covered by a tight but stretchy black lycra tissue so that they were able to swing a bit with every move she made. Her reddish hair was bound back to a ponytail. The woman carried a piece of cloth and a spray bottle in her hand.

“Oh, Mis-ter-President. Excuse-me ... I didn’t know-you-were-here already. I just-wanted-to clean-the-bedside-tables,” she said in a slightly robotic voice.

Chris stepped towards the woman and touched her lycra-clad breasts. He covered them with his hands and stroke them gently.

“Never mind, Jennifer!” Chris said and pinched her big and erect nipples, “Take the rest of the day off. Janet will return in about an hour. Maybe you should get properly dressed and switch to full human mode.”

“Yes, Mis-ter-President-Sir. Thank-you,” Jennifer said and opened the door. When she wanted to leave the room, Stephanie appeared in front of her holding her uniform’s belt in her hand.

“Sorry, ma’am!” Jennifer said and stepped aside. Stephanie smiled at her and also touched her breasts. “Switch to full human mode at once!” she ordered.

Jennifer blinked twice and suddenly sighed as she noticed her breasts being massaged by Stephanie.

“I already told her about Janet and their evening off,” Chris whispered to his wife. Stephanie just nodded and kissed Jennifer intensely. Then she said to her: “Maybe tomorrow you can spend the evening with us. Oh, but in the morning you won’t switch to maid mode. I need you as Colonel Dorian in the headquarters to discuss some things with the Secretary of Defense. Understood? But now go to your quarters and wait for Janet.”

“Yes, thank you,” Jennifer said and moaned again as Stephanie sucked on one of Jennifer’s lycra-clad nipples.

Then Jennifer went downstairs and Stephanie closed the door behind her. She went to a closet and got a box out of it. She put the box on the table and smiled at Chris. Chris took a look at the box and just said: “Oh no... not again that one. Why can’t we have sex just like other people? Why always these games?”

“Because we are not like other people. We are cyborgs with special abilities... Oh darling, please do me the favour. I had a very hard day. First this game ... and later on you decide what we’ll do next. OK?”

Chris sighed and nodded. He opened the box and got a skin coloured full-body latex suit with a built-in condom out of it. He undressed completely and then put on the suit. Stephanie closed the zipper on his back and took a look at the life-sized male rubber doll in front of her. Then she produced a tiny memory-stick from the box and stood behind Chris.

“Are you ready, darling?” she asked and placed the stick on a spot in Chris’ neck.

“If you promise not to leave me like that the whole evening and to play the ruthless, all-over silver sexinator sent back from the future to fuck the President and take a sperm specimen from him. And this time we start the game in the city and I want you to really get into that role and chase me by using all of your abilities...” Chris mumbled within the fully closed hood.

“Yes... I promise. But only if you change your face so that you can’t be recognised. I don’t want to be shot again by my own agents... Can we start now?” Stephanie asked and inserted the stick into Chris’ neck.

“In that case yes, we can st—” Chris instantly grew silent. He couldn’t move, speak or even think anymore. His brain was switched to stand-by, but his body could be moved and held every position it was arranged in. And his cock was fully erect. He was now literally Stephanie’s sex doll. The doll’s owner tapped the rubber cock’s bell end twice so that it started to vibrate. Then she lifted her personal love doll up and put it on the bed.

“Maybe I should get one of these suits for me as well. But first things first, Mister Lovedoll, Sir...” she said and unzipped her uniform.

THE END