The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Submission

Chapter 4 – The Taking

“Listen, I want you to just go along with what happens tonight, this is for you.”

Jack looked at Donna quizzically, but shrugged. The doorbell rang again.

“Don’t you think you ought to answer the door?”

Jack went to the door and opened it to find Jill on the arm of Burt. Burt was also dressed in a tuxedo, while Jill had on a long leather coat and some gloves.

“Hello, come on in,” said Jack as he extended his hand. Jill took Jack’s proffered hand before Burt.

CThank you for inviting us over,” said Jill.

Burt and Jack shook hands then Burt helped Jill remove her coat, revealing she was wearing Donna’s thigh boots, only Jack didn’t realize they were Donna’s.

Jack couldn’t help but stare at the tightly fitting thigh high boots. On closer examination he saw she had on a lot of eye make up and dark purple lipstick. He felt a twinge of arousal.

Jack shepherded them into the living room.

“Would you like a drink?”

“Yes, we would love a couple of martinis, wouldn’t we Burt?”

“Yes.”

Jack went into the kitchen to find that Donna had all ready mixed up the martinis.

“You knew what she wanted to drink?”

“Oh, yes, besides, it’s the kind of dinner that deserves a martini,” said Donna. “Keep our guests company, I’ll bring it in.”

Jack went back into the living room to find that Jill had sat down in the nicest chair, and sat with her legs crossed. She also had a large leather purse with her that she placed on the floor next to her. Burt sat on the end of the couch closest to her, leaving either the other space on the couch20for Jack, or the other chair where he would have a direct view of Jill.

Donna brought the drinks in on a tray and set two on the table between Jill and Burt, then brought the others over and handed one to Jack. Jill lifted her glass.

“To a wonderful evening,” said Jill.

“Here, here,” said Burt.

“A wonderful night,” said Donna.

“Cheers,” said Jack.

They sipped their drinks. There was an uneasy silence.

“Donna tells me you were on a business trip,” said Jill.

“Yeah, one of my clients needed me to fly back east and deal with some financial questions they had on a company they were thinking of acquiring.”

“What company is that?”

“I can’t tell you, it’s confidential.”

“Ah, I see. Do you tell Donna these things?”

“Uh, sometimes.”

“Uh huh. You seem to be quite successful at what you do to be able to afford this place.”

“I do all right,” said Jack.

There was the sound of a bell.

“It sounds like the lasagna is done. Why don’t we move on into the dining room?” said Donna.

Donna pranced into the kitchen while Jack led the other two into the dining room, which Donna had all ready set with a salad, bread and wine glasses and opened the bottle of Chianti wine too.

Burt made sure Jill was seated, then moved to the opposite side of the table and sat down. Donna brought in the lasagna.

“Jack, why don’t you pour the wine while I serve us up the lasagna?”

“Sure,” said Jack as he picked up the wine bottle and a towel. He poured Jill’s wine, then Burt’s then Donna’s and finally his before sitting down. Donna served the lasagna, and then sat down.

“Parmesan anyone?” Donna asked as she lifted up a bowl.

“Thank you Donna,” said Jill.

The parmesan was passed around the table.

The dinner passed with minimal conversation.

“Would anyone care for dessert?” Donna asked.

“Maybe in a while, dear,” said Jill. “So, what shall we talk about?”

“Why don’t we talk about what you did to me the other da y?” said Donna.

“Okay.”

“What did you do the other day?” asked a curious Jack.

“I let Jill try hypnotizing me.”

Jack stopped, a little surprised.

“You did what?”

“I let Jill try hypnotizing me.”

“You did?”

“Yes, and she did a good job. It was quite relaxing.”

“Really?”

“Oh, yes.”

Jack sat back and just harrumphed.

“You seem a little surprised, Jack,” said Jill.

“A little.”

“You don’t think I hypnotized her?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“But you’re thinking it.”

“Maybe. I always thought it was a thing for movies, fantasies and role playing, or something a shrink did.”

“Well, I did hypnotize her, and she seemed to enjoy it.”

“Would you like to see me in a hypnotic trance?” asked Donna.

0A

“Sure.”

“What about you?”

“What do you mean what about me?”

“Come on, honey, you know you’ve always wondered what it’d be like.”

“I think, Donna that he wants to see how you do under hypnosis.”

Donna nodded.

“Why don’t we go into the living room and give it a try?” said Jill.

Jack said, “Why not.” In a very skeptical tone.

Jill had Donna sit in the couch next to her. Jack sat in his favorite armchair. Burt sat in another chair.

“Now everyone else needs to be very quiet. Donna, just relax and think about what we talked about when you went under before. Remember that place. That warm soft comfortable place. You want to return to it. Now just look at me and think of nothing else but that warm relaxing place.”

Jill stroked Donna’s cheeks.

Jack watched, almost mesmerized himself.

“That’s it Donna, just listen to my voice and let yourself go. Look into my eyes and let yourself go, it’s so easy. Just let go now and close your eyes.”

Donna closed her eyes. Her breathing was in an even pattern.

“Very good, now listen to me. When I snap my fingers you will waken and stand. You will only hear my voice and do as I command. Tell me you understand.”

“I understand.”

Jill snapped her fingers. Donna opened her eyes and stood in the middle of the room.

“Well, Jack, what do you think?”

“How do I know she’s really hypnotized?”

“Try distracting her.”

Jack stood up and waved his hand in front of Donna’s face. She didn’t flinch. He kissed her on the lips, no response.

“Maybe a better test?”

“Like what?” asked Jack.

“Maybe something erotic, sensual.”

Jack just stared.

“I have an idea. Why don’t you sit down, relax and watch, Jack.”

Jack shrugged and sat down. Jill stood before Donna.

“Burt, come over here and sit on the couch.”

Burt came over to the couch.

“Donna, the man on the couch=2 0is your husband Jack. You haven’t seen him for months and want to give him a really warm welcome home. Why don’t you sit down next to him?”

Donna sat down.

“Now take your husband into your arms and give him a passionate kiss.”

Donna did as she was told. Jack was mildly amused, and found himself getting aroused.

“What do you think Jack?”

“I think she should stop kissing Burt, and kiss me instead.”

“Try telling her.”

“Donna, quit kissing that man.”

“She can’t hear you, Jack,” said Jill as Donna kept kissing Burt. “Okay Donna, stop kissing Burt and put your hands in your lap.”

Jill turned to Jack.

“What did you think?”

“It was interesting.”

“Interesting? Donna, why don’t you tell me what Jack’s fantasy is?”

Jack squirmed uncomfortably.

“He wants to be hypnotized and dominated by a woman dressed in leather.”

Jill turned to Jack.

“Jack, is this true? Is this s omething you want?”

“I, uh.”

“She wouldn’t say things like that except under hypnosis and if it’s true.”

“Yes, it’s a fantasy of mine.”

“So, you’re convinced she’s been hypnotized?”

“I guess.”

“What about it?”

“What about what?”

“Would you like me to try hypnotizing you?”

“I don’t know. Geez, I’m not sure Donna would like it.”

“Tell you what let’s ask her if it would be all right. Donna, you can now hear Jack. He’s going to ask you some questions, answer them truthfully. Go ahead Jack, ask her.”

“Donna, can you hear me?”

“Of course I can.”

“So, you’re not really hypnotized?”

“Sure I am, but Jill is allowing me to hear you.”

Jack looked at Jill.

“So she’s aware?”

“Of course she is. I can’t make her do anything she doesn’t want to do.”

Jack nodded, he turned back to Donna, not seeing Jill’s mischievous grin.

“Donna, would it be all right if I let Jill hypnotize me?”

“Of course it would, you’ve always wanted to do this.”

Jack looked unsure. Donna stepped towards him and put her arms around him.

“Jack, it’s all right. I love you. It’ll be fun and I know you’ll really like the experience.”

Donna gave Jack a deep kiss.

“So do you agree to let me hypnotize you Jack?”

The two stopped kissing.

“Sure, why not.”

“Of course, Milady,” said Donna.

“Jack, why don’t you sit on the couch and relax. Burt? How about helping out by helping do the dishes in the kitchen? Donna, you will do as Burt instructs you.”

“Of course, Milady,” said Burt and Donna together.

Burt and Donna left the room.

“How come they call you Milady?”

“Oh, that helps me remember that while under hypnosis that they have s ubmitted to me.”

Donna left the room as Jill regally sat down on the couch opposite Jack.

“So, are you ready?”

Jill kept slowly moving her booted legs. Jack was staring at Jill’s booted legs. Jill looked down at Jack’s bulging pants.

“You seem tense, why don’t you sit down?”

Jack nodded and sat down.

“How do we start?”

“How do you know we haven’t started all ready?”

Jill slowly crossed her booted legs then started rhythmically moving it.

“What’s wrong?” Jill innocently asked.

Jack just stared at Jill’s booted legs.

“Perhaps you’re all ready letting go. You want to let go, to be free to continue staring at my boots, why don’t we start there. Just keep staring at them, keep staring at my boots. Focus on them swaying back and forth. It’s so easy to keep staring at my boots. Such a nice rhythm, so hypnotic to keep looking at my boots. Focus on them and just listen to me. Listen to my voice as it just drifts in to your mind. Not a care in the world, just staring at my boots. You love staring at my boots. You want to ke ep staring at them. Listen to my voice take you to a wonderful place. Let my voice guide you. Keep staring at my boots. My voice is guiding you. So nice to stare at my boots. So safe to just keep staring at my boots.”

Jill could see Jack was mesmerized.

“Let your mind float. It feels so good. So arousing to just stare at my boots, floating free and feeling so content; not a care. Let my voice guide you. Just stare at my boots. So free, trust my voice, do as it says, so good, so nice, and so safe.”

Jack’s eyes glazed over somewhat. Jill thought this was going to be easy, he really wanted this. Time to accelerate things.

“You feel so good listening to my voice. You want to submit to me, submit to me. Submit to my dominance. Just keep staring at my boots. You want to submit to me and my boots. It excites you to submit to me. You can feel yourself getting down on your knees, get down on your knees.”

Jack slid off the chair and got onto his knees.

“You want to keep submitting, show me you want to submit by crawling over to me, get closer to my boots. Crawl closer to me.”

Jack crawled over on his knees.

“You’re feeling so good by submitting to me. Obeying my voice excites you. Closer=2 0and closer to my boots.”

Jill stopped swaying her booted legs and uncrossed them.

“Bend down and smell my boots, submit to them.”

Jack bent down, putting his nose close to Jill’s boots.”

“That’s it, you want to continue to submit more and more, show me your submission to me by kissing both my boots, kiss them now.”

Jack kissed both her boots.

“Now it’s time to close your eyes and still see my boots. Just close your eyes and think of nothing else. Just close your eyes and let go.”

Jack’s eyes fluttered closed.

“That’s it, so nice and safe. Listen to my voice and see my boots, those boots you like. Just listen and let me guide you. So safe. Let me guide you.”

Jack’s breathing was steady and regular.

“So nice and safe. Now listen to my voice. Just let your mind drift and feel the sensations as I guide your body along. Let me guide your body. Don’t think, just feel how good it feels. Let your body respond to my voice, just do as my voice says and let things just happen. It feels so good to just let things happen. Just let your body obey my commands and feel so good.”

Jack’s breathing was very intense and regular.

“Without opening your eyes, I want you to stand up before me.”

Jack stood. Jill stood up too.

“You want to keep on submitting, allow yourself to submit more, go deeper into submission to me, that woman in leather you’ve always fantasized about. Open your eyes and look at me.”

Jack opened his eyes. Her face was very close to his.

“Look into my eyes and submit to them, deep into my eyes. Look deeply into my eyes and fall into them. Feel your submission to me growing. Feel my dominance over you growing. You want to obey me. You want to obey me. Look even deeper into my eyes. All you can do is look deep into my eyes, feel the power they have over you. You feel compelled to obey me. You have to obey me. Deeper and deeper under my control, submit yourself to my control, my power. I am going to remove your jacket, as I unbutton your jacket feel control over your body coming to me. Feel me take control of your body and your mind.”

Jill stepped back and unbuttoned Jack’s jacket. She kept staring into his eyes, wearing him down. All he could do was stare back.

“Feel how good it is to give up control over your bod y as I remove your jacket.”

Donna and Burt stepped back into the living room, Jack was unaware. Jill removed the jacket and flung it aside. She pointed to Donna and to the jacket. Donna picked it up and hung it up in a nearby closet.

“Keep looking into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, I am going to unbutton your shirt and remove it, you will feel yourself submitting more and more to my control as I remove your shirt.”

Jill slowly unbuttoned Jack’s shirt and removed it, letting it fall behind him.

“Deeper and deeper is your submission to me. Raise your right foot and feel your shoe and sock come off, as they do, you submit even more to my control.”

Jack raised his right foot, Jill pointed and Donna knelt down to remove them.

“Now raise your left foot and feel the other shoe and sock come off, totally on their own, totally under my control.”

Jack lowered his right foot and raised his left foot. Jill pointed and Donna removed the shoe and sock and slid them under a table.

“Keep staring into my eyes and submit complete control to me as I remove your pants and underwear.”

Jill skillfully undid his belt and pants, letting them drop. She slowly slid his underwear down past his erect member with her gloved hands then pointed to Donna. Donna slid them down the rest of the way.

“Now step out of your pants and present your body to me to have as mine.”

Jack did as he was told. As he stepped right before Jill, she reached down with her gloved hands and grasped his balls, giving them a squeeze. Jack moaned and started to close his eyes.

“Keep your eyes open, look at me, look deeply into my eyes. Feel my gloved hands holding your balls, they’re my balls now.”

She used her other hand to grasp his erect member.

“Deeper and deeper, feel me take hold of you. You are now mine. Your under my control, you are powerless to stop me. You must obey me. Your will is gone, you will obey me.

Donna, come and take Jack’s sex into your mouth.”

Donna came around and got down on her knees. Jill stood above her, her wet pussy dripping onto Donna’s hair. Jack felt the moist warmth of Donna’s mouth as her lips engulfed Jack’s erect pulsating penis.

“You feel pleasure at my command, at my will, at my control. Feel that pleasure. Feel that pulsing. You want to build on that pleasure that excitement builds. Do not come, feel the dam I have erected to block your coming. Feel the pleasure waves pounding against it. Keep looking deeply into my eyes, you are submitting to me completely. You want to be under my control always. You will submit to my complete control. Feel the come building.”

Donna was hardly moving, just her lips moved around Jack’s hard as a rock member.

“When you come you will shout out “I am yours” so that all can hear. When you come you will know you are mine to do with as I please. You will only do what I command. Feel that come building even more, looking deeper and deeper into my eyes. You are nearly there. I am going to kiss you on the lips, when I kiss you, you will come and you will be completely under my control, feel it building, totally helpless, totally submitting to me, totally powerless, you will know my power when I kiss you, keep looking deep into my eyes, do not close your eyes even when you come. Deep into my eyes.”

Jill moved closer.

“So close, so helpless, so mine.”

Jill kissed Jack on the lips while staring deeply into his eyes. Jack’s eyes widened as she kissed him. He came with great moans of orgasmic pleasure, pumping his semen into his wife’s mouth.

Jill released the kiss.

“Donna is going to kiss20you now Jack, and give you your come while you kiss. You will swallow it for me as a sign of your total submission to my control. Donna, give Jack his submission kiss.”

Jill stepped back and Donna stood up. Jack watched as Donna approached with white leaking from her lips. He trembled as Donna neared his mouth, he opened his mouth. They kissed and he sucked the come out of her. As they released he swallowed several times.

“Excellent my pets,” said Jill. “Now on your knees before me and show me your submission by kissing my booted feet.”

Each of them turned, got down on their knees before Jill and each kissed one of her booted feet.

“Jack, you look exhausted, I think you should curl up on the floor and go to sleep now.”

Jack did as he was told.

“Donna, you should clean up this mess then go brush your teeth and use some mouthwash.”

“Oui, madam.”

“Show me your complete devotion and then you may go.”

“Out, madam.”

Donna kissed both of Jill’s booted feet then licked up the side of one of the boots before plunging her tongue deep into Jill’s soaked pussy. Jill held Donna’s hair and soon screamed with orgasmic pleasure.

“That will be all, my helpless maid.”

“Oui, madam.”

Donna left the room.

“Burt?”

Burt appeared.

“I wish to retire for the evening, carry me up to the master bedroom of this house.”

“Yes, madam.”

Burt picked up his mistress and carried her up the grand staircase of Donna and Jack’s house. As the door closed, Jill could be heard,

“Before I retire, lay down on the bed my lover. I feel a need to ravish you….”

In the living room, Jack was snoring loudly on the floor.

The Completion

Jack suddenly felt a compulsion to wake up. He knew he was awake, but for some reason could not see. He went to rub his eyes with his hands but found he could not move them. They felt like they were tied down to something. He tried his feet, they felt tied too.

He could use his other senses, though, and could hear someone breathing and smell the breath and other aromas, including the aromas of perfume mixed wit h the smell of lipstick and the smell of leather.

His mind whirled. Where was he? What was going on?

“Ah,” said Jill. “I see you are awake.”

“Where am I?” asked Jack.

“You are right where I want you to be, bound to your bed.”

Jack’s heart pounded, he could feel an erection building.

“Why can’t I see?”

“I chose to not let you see….to heighten your other senses.”

“Why?”

“Because I am going to demonstrate my power over you to you, how helpless you truly are to do nothing but what I command.”

“But I can think…mmph.”

Jack felt Jill’s gloved hand move over his lips, silencing him.

“I am gagging your mouth so that you may no longer talk.”

Jack found that it felt like his mouth was gagged and no matter how he tried he could not talk.

“But though you may not be able to talk, you can smell…”

Jill passed her gloved hand across Jack’s nose. Then brought her lips close to his nose and blew her breath on him.

“You can hear my sensuous commanding voice. The voice that belongs to your goddess, the voice that belongs to the woman who controls all your thoughts, all your senses, my voice, me.”

Jill rubbed her gloved hands up and down Jack’s body.

“You can feel too. My leather clad gloves are rubbing away any control you have over any part of your body. That control, that power is flowing from you through my gloved hands to me. Feel your submission growing and growing, how exciting it feels.”

Jill used one finger to outline Jack’s erect penis, taunting it, teasing it. Jack felt a rush.

“It feels so exciting to be helpless. You feel like you want to burst. Do not come until I command it. I wish to torture you for a while.”

Jack groaned.

“No groaning.”

His groan stopped.

Jill slowly massaged Jack’s balls. He wanted to groan, but was unable to do so. He was totally helpless. He was losing himself to Jill. Jill smiled. She released Jack’s balls and slowly climbed onto the bed. She brought herself up and positioned her pussy right above Jack’s nose.

“And you can smell me, my womanhood above your nose, now taste that womanhood, worship that womanhood, make that womanhood flow.

Jack started licking and probing Jill’s pussy with his tongue. He licked and licked while her juices flowed. Jill reached an orgasm, then another as Jack continued to lick. She slowed her breathing as she came down and pulled away.

“Now for the completion.”

Jack could feel Jill maneuver down. Slowly she took his pulsating penis inside her, slowly riding Jack. Then she moved completely down on him and stopped. She moved a gloved hand across Jack’s eyes.

“I remove the blindfold I placed over your eyes in your mind. Open your eyes and look at me.”

Jack opened his eyes. He saw that Jill was still wearing all the leather she had when she had hypnotized him. She placed her booted feet between Jack’s thighs and forced his legs farther apart.

“Spread your legs, wider.”

Jack felt his legs widen in submission. Jill pressed her toes onto his thighs. Jack closed his eyes in ecstasy.

“Keep your eyes open. Look at me. Look into my eyes, look deeply into my eyes.”

Jill leaned down and brought her gloved hands to each side of Jack’s head, h olding it in place. Her nose nearly touched Jack’s nose.

“Look deeply into my eyes. Feel how helpless you are. Feel the power I have over you. You are mine. You belong to me.”

Jill just held Jack’s gaze. He was so wrapped up in ecstasy he could not think, could not move. His eyes were a glassy orgasmic stare.

“Yes, now you know you are completely and totally under my control. You will obey all my commands at all times and think of nothing but serving me. When I command you to come, you know you will do nothing else but serve me.”

She stared at him, moving closer to him. All Jack could do was look deeply at her.

“So helpless, so powerless. Completely mine. When you come, you are mine.”

Jack’s breathing got heavier. Jill pressed her boots against the inside of his thighs, spreading his legs. Her eyes widened as his eyes widened. Their eyes were locked on each other – Mistress to slave.

“When you come you will exist to serve me as my willing slave.”

“Are you ready to completely submit to me?”

Jack moaned as he nodded yes, while Jill still held his head with her gloved hands.

She lowered her head down close to him, still slowly moving and pressing her boots against his thighs. She kissed him, while still staring into his eyes. She released the kiss.

“I want you to come right now.”

Suddenly Jack felt the come explode out of his penis and pound into Jill. He screamed in total bliss and ecstasy. As he came down off that impossible sexual high he knew he had to serve Jill from now on.

Jill watched Jack come down off his high. She got off of him and stood next to the bed. Jack’s eyes never left hers. His submissive stare gave her a rush.

“I release you from the ties that bind you to the bed.”

Jack felt a release and looked around. Nothing was there to hold him to the bed.

“Yes, it was totally in your mind because I commanded it. Is there anything you wish to say to me?”

Jack got off the bed and kneeled before Jill and kissed her booted feet.

“I am yours to command, Mistress.”

Jill smiled, reached down with her gloved hands and pulled his head up. She knelt down and kissed him on the lips.

“I know.”

Jill stepped back.

Do you have anything to say Donna?”

“I am yours to command, Mistress,” said Donna as she knelt before Jill and kissed her booted feet.

Jill knelt and kissed Donna on the lips too.

“Lick out your husband’s come from me,” said Jill as she sat in a chair which had Burt and the chef standing next to it, both fully naked and with full erections.

Donna got busy licking and sucking out Jill’s pussy.

“Now give your husband a full mouthed kiss and deposit his come into him.”

Donna did so. Jack took the kiss and the sticky come from Donna.

“Swallow Jack and we are complete.”

Jack swallowed.

“Donna take the chef’s erect penis into your mouth and Jack take Burt’s erect penis into your mouth. They deserve blow jobs. Give them excellent blow jobs.

Both did as commanded.

“Burt and chef, you may both come.”

They did.

“Donna and Jack swallow what you received.”

They did.

“All of you on your knees before me.”

All four knelt.

“All of you are completely mine,” said Jill as she stood up before her slaves.

“Yes, mistress,” said all four in unison.

Jill smiled with the thrill of her complete power over her four slaves.

The Knowing

Jack woke up. The sun was streaming in through the window. Donna was stirring next to him. Jack rolled over and kissed her. Donna’s eyes fluttered open.

“I want to thank you for letting me experience that last night,” said Jack.

Donna beamed. “I knew you wanted to try something like that, so you remember it?”

“Yes, it was pretty wild. I didn’t know Jill was so kinky.”

“I didn’t know you were so kinky.”

“Nor you.”

“I need a shower,” said Donna.

“Me too, I’ll scrub your back,” said Jack.

They took a shower together, got out and put their robes on then went downstairs to the kitchen. When they got to the kitchen they found a note from Jill.

“Please come over and enjoy a breakfast on me - Jill.”

They looked at each other and shrugged.

“Let’s get dressed.”

They went to their bedroom and found that some clothes were on the dresser.

“I don’t remember laying these out,” said Donna.

“Me either,” said Jack.

They put the velour sweat pants and tops on. Donna did her hair and makeup while Jack quickly shaved. 20 minutes later they were dressed and went out the front door.

Burt answered the doorbell.

“Ah, good, you got the note and you’re right on time. Milady does not like to be kept waiting. Please step into the dining room,” said Burt.

They went into the dining room and found two places set for breakfast, along with one at the head of the table. Burt, ever the proper butler, held Donna’s chair. Right after they sat down, Jill entered the room dressed in a robe. Burt held her chair for her. Cook came right in with breakfast.

“Eat,” said Jill. “I insist. You probably need your strength after last night.”

The two immediately started eating. They not iced Jill was staring at them while she ate.

As they finished, Jack cleared his throat.

“I wanted to say thank you, that was quite an experience,” said Jack.

“You’re welcome, I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

Burt started to clear the dishes.

“Let me help you, Burt,” said Donna.

“Thank you, ma’am,” said Burt.

The two of them left the room with the dishes.

“So what do you remember?” asked Jill.

“I remember feeling totally helpless and under your control,” admitted Jack.

“Did you like that feeling?” asked Jill.

“Yes.”

“Maybe you would like to do that again?” asked Jill.

“I could but I would have to clear it with Donna,” said Jack.

“Why would you have to do that?” asked Jill.

“Well, I, uh, she would have to be comfortable with me acting like that, uh, you know…”

“What? Acting? My helpless slave,” said Jill.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Hmmm, why don’t we ask her?” asked Jill.

“Um, let me think about that,” said Jack.

“Why?”

“Uh, I don’t know,” said Jack.

“Let me get her so we can find out right away,” said Jill.

“Uh,” mumbled Jack.

Jill picked up a bell and rang it. Donna entered dressed in the maid’s outfit.

“Donna, would you be comfortable with Jack being my slave?” asked Jill.

“Yes, milady,” said Donna as she curtsied.

“Bring me my proper attire,” ordered Jill.

“Yes, milady,” said Donna. Donna left the room.

“What’s going on?” demanded Jack as he stood up.

“You’re about to get your answer,” said Jill. “Sit down please.”

Jack did as Jill ordered.

Donna reentered the room carrying the leather outfit.

“Leave it on the table,” ordered Jill.

Donna did as told.

“Stand in the corner, my pet,” ordered Jill.

Jack watched, incredulous as Donna did as Jill ordered so easily.

“She’s all ready my slave and must do as I command,” said Jill.

“Is this some kind of joke?” demanded Jack.

“No, it is not and now you will know as you will soon find out. Bring me the clothes Donna put on the table,” ordered Jill.

Jack felt himself compelled to bring the clothes to Jill.

Jill dropped the robe, revealing she was all ready wearing the leather bustier.

“Hand me the gloves,” she ordered. Jack handed her the gloves. He felt an erection growing.

“Now the hood,” ordered Jill.

Jack handed her the hood. She put it on and looked very regal.

“The cape.”

Jack handed her the caped, she swung it around and put it on.

“Now put my boots on me,” she ordered.

Jack knelt down and put her boots on. She breathed in power as he put the boots on to her sensuous legs.

“Very good, now you’re feeling it aren’t you?

Jack nodded, “Yes, milady.”

Jill stood up. “Disrobe.” She ordered.

Jack removed his sweat pants and top, letting them drop to his feet.

Jill slowly walked forward and checked out Jack’s body.

“Now you know, don’t you? You cannot move because that is what I ordered would happen when I put this outfit on. You now know you are mine to command, don’t you?”

“Yes, milady,” said Jack as his erection pulsated.

“You feel so excited just being in my presence because I commanded it and now you know that when I command you to come, you will know you are mine.”

“Yes,” hissed Jack as he struggled to keep from coming.

“You can’t stop it, you feel it growing and growing. Donna feels it too. She knows that when I kiss you on the lips that you will come for me. She will come for me at the same time. You will both know you are my slaves and must obey me. You can feel it building and building. Keep your eyes open and look at me, look deep into my eyes, feel how helpless you have become, feel my power over you.”

Jill slowly stepped forward staring deep into Jack’s eyes. In his mind, it whirled. He now knew he was Jill’s slave. To serve her was his only desire. It was no longer just a fantasy, but his reality and he knew it. Jill’s face was right up against his. She proffered her lips forward and kissed him on the mouth, sticking her tongue deep inside him. He screamed as he came during the kiss. He could hear Donna screaming in orgasmic pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last forever. Jill finally released her kiss.

“Get down on your knees, slave.”

Jack dropped to his knees and began kissing Jill’s booted feet, licking off his come from where it had splattered on her boots.

Jill let him go on until it was all cleaned up.

“Very good, my pet, now have another erection.”

To Jack’s surprise, he was instantly erect.

“Lay down on the floor,” Jill ordered with fire in her eyes.

Jack lay down on the floor. Jill mounted him and rode him.

“Do not come, but stay erect,” ordered Jill.

She rode him until she had had five orgasms, then dismounted.

“Donna, take a turn and have five orgasms. Jack you will stay erect until Donna has five orgasms then you will know you belong to me.”

Jack lay on the floor while Donna mounted him and rode him until she’d reached orgasm five times.

“Very good, Jack. Now who do you belong to?”

“You milady.”

“That is correct, both of you are now my submissive slaves. When I release you, you will both return to your house and shower. Then sleep until noon. After that you will begin the process of signing over all your property to me and take your rightful places as my slaves. Jack will become my groomsman and Donna my maid. You will always obey my command.”

“Yes, milady,” said both of them.

“I release you to do as I command.”

“Thank you, milady,” said both of them. They kneeled before her and kissed her boots and then crawled out of the room.

Jill relished her complete power over both of them. She loved being a hypnodomme.