The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Transformation Salon & Spa – The Beginning

Christine had made all of her money “the hard way” – growing up with nothing, she married the right guy and when he passed away, she inherited a fortune. She also inherited an attitude where she thought she was the financial genius that her late husband had been.

She was always drawn to materialistic things – in life as well as in investments. So when the business plan for Total Transformation Salon and Spa came across her desk, she was quick to schedule a meeting with the owner.

Total Transformation had started as a small salon on the outskirts of the city. The original site experienced early success and 3 more locations sprung up around the city – each more upscale than the previous. The clientele was primarily female but as it grew, more men were seen going through the doors. Perhaps it was because Total Transformation seemed to specialize in very attractive, very scantily clad young girls as their “specialists”.

Christine entered the corporate offices for Total Transformation which was located on the second floor of their newest location. She was greeted by “Kimmy” at the reception desk – or at least that’s what the name plate said on her desk. “What a bimbo” was Christine’s thought as she looked over the receptionist. A hot blonde with huge breasts, big blue eyes, too much make and clothes that were too short and too tight – at least for Christine’s high-brow tastes. “Hello. I am Christine here to see Brianne, please,” Christine said in a condescending voice. Her impression of Kimmy didn’t get any better when she replied in a high-pitched bimbo voice, “sure, sweetie. I’ll let her know you are here. You can have a seat over there.” Kimmy pointed toward a leather couch in the corner. “Can I get you anything to drink?” “No. Thank you,” Christine replied as she sat. “OK,” Kimmy said as she giggled and typed a quick message into her computer to send an IM to Brianne about her appointment’s arrival.

Christine sat and stared at Kimmy as she waited – and judged her. “How can any woman want to look like that little slut,” Christine thought? “She must be every horny guy’s wet dream but to just dress like that with a mindless job… ugh.” Christine picked up a copy of Cosmo with disdain for Kimmy and started flipping through the pages.

“Hi Christine, I’m Bri. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Christine looked up from her Cosmo to see Brianne standing before her, hand extended. Bri was beautiful. Mid 30’s, long dark hair, tall, conservatively dressed – even down to the pearl ear-rings and necklace.

“Hello, Brianne,” Christine said as she stood. “Please, just call me Bri.” “A pleasure, Bri,” Christine replied. “Let’s step into my office.”

Christine stepped into Bri’s office. Understated like Bri’s beauty. Instead of sitting behind her desk, Bri took a seat on the “guest side” of the desk and signaled for Christine to sit next to her.

“Bri, I’m intrigued by your business and certainly your fast growth. I’ve looked at investing in a few salons like this but yours caught my eye because of your… well, rather incredible claims on how you achieve your profit margins.” Bri adjusted herself in her chair and leaned toward Christine as Christine took the Total Transformation business plan out of her briefcase and opened it up. Christine continued, “You claim here that you’ve invented a special hair solution that makes women and men more relaxed and susceptible to up-sell?” “Among other things,” Bri replied with a slight snicker. “What do you mean? Can you actually convince people to do things that they don’t want to do,” Christine asked?

“No, no. Nothing like that,” Bri replied. “We call the solution TTSS. But just like hypnosis, it won’t make anyone do anything that they wouldn’t do without it. But it does create a condition where the guest quickly attains a deep sense of comfort with the situation and the specialist. We start all of our treatments with a massaging shampoo. In and of itself, it’s a very calming and sometime erotic experience – having a beautiful young girl wash your hair while lying back with your eyes closed. But we take it a step further. It’s not just a shampoo; it’s a scalp massage. So now you have this hot young girl running her long fingers through your hair rubbing and massaging. We have private rooms for each specialist so there’s no normal salon background noise. While the massage is progressing, we dim the lights and increase the temperature in the chair that the guest is lying in. Then we introduce our special solution and massage it into the guest’s head. I can’t tell you everything that’s in it but one of the ingredients is eucalyptus which causes a warming & cooling sensation as the specialist works it in. Very erotic!”

Christine sat back in her chair skeptically. Bri continued, “after about 5 minutes, the guest is very susceptible to whatever suggestions the specialist wants to introduce.” “But if I didn’t want the extra services that the specialist is ‘introducing’ when I walked in the door, I thought you said that your process couldn’t convince me otherwise,” Christine asked. “Well, not completely but our solution breaks down inhibitions and through a series of small-step suggestions – we can take a guest down a path to pretty much anything we desire,” Bri replied. “Anything,” Christine asked, shocked and doubtful? Bri sat more forward and stared Christine in the eyes, “anything!” she said definitively. Christine slowly leaned back in her chair, not losing contact with Bri’s eyes. “I find that very hard to believe, Bri,” Christine eventually replied.

Bri stood up and walked behind her desk. She opened a drawer and took out a folder. She came back around and set next to Christine again. Bri took a photo from the front of the folder and handed it to Christine. “Do you know this young woman,” Bri asked? Christine looked at the photo. It was a rather ordinary looking girl. Brown hair, somewhat over-weight, sloppily dressed. “No, I don’t,” Christine said. “Well, you just met her. Her name was Kimberly. Kimmy now. She is my receptionist and one of my guests that we tested final versions of the solution on. Based on this, the solution used on Kimmy became the final version that we use today.” Bri handed a second photo to Christine – this one a recent professional shot of Kimmy. The kind that an exotic dancer might have. “This can’t be…” Christine said as she studied the photos. Yes, there was a vague resemblance but the transformation was startling.

“Kimberly came to us as a very boring young woman,” Bri began as she studied the notes in the folder. “A 4.0 student just out of college. Very unhappy with her looks and social life. Heterosexual but couldn’t get a date with a guy to save her life. She was looking for a total make-over. When we got her in the chair and introduced the solution, we found that Kimberly had repressed erotic thoughts about being, well, a lot more ‘loose’. So we brought her down that path.” “Bri,” Christine interrupted, “the difference between these 2 photos is a lot more than a little girl that wanted to loosen up a bit!” Kimberly was a frumpy dark-haired girl with a small chest. Kimmy, on the other hand, was a blonde bomb-shell with huge breasts and the erotic, seductive smile of a pole dancer.

“Yes, incredible, isn’t it,” Bri replied with a smile. “But what did you do to her,” Christine asked? “Pretty much everything you see in the second photo, Christine,” Bri replied. “This is a lot more than a salon like yours can do,” Christine said. “This isn’t just hair and makeup!” “Hardly,” Bri said, “as you read in my business plan, among other things, we are looking to increase what we termed our ‘cosmetic improvement and transformation abilities’.” “Yes,” Christine said, “but Kimberly wanted all of this done?” “Kimberly? Perhaps not,” Bri replied, “but Kimmy wanted it. Like I said, we take guests down a path. We make them comfortable with their situation and their specialist, build that into trust, then break down their inhibitions and help them step as far they feel comfortable. Once that step is taken, we are able to go when step further. And then another. And then another. In Kimberly’s case, we tapped into her repressed fantasies and created ‘Kimmy’ – a personality that she was able to open up into. From there, the bond between Kimmy and her specialist became so deep that there was no difference between the specialist’s suggestions and Kimmy’s desires. And this is the result,” Bri said as she tapped on the photo of Kimmy.

“But that girl in your reception area is not a 4.0 student,” Christine said. Bri giggled, “oh, certainly not! You see, Kimberly associated her intelligence with her terrible social life so she is quite dumb now – I don’t even know if she could get into a real college!” “And how did you accomplish that,” Christine asked? “Well, 2 ways,” replied Bri. “One is through suggestion and repression. Kimmy WANTED to be dumb so she therefore became dumber.” “But not like this,” Christine asked. “No, not as stupid as she is now,” Bri replied. “For that, we used another regimen of test drugs that, well… remember the TV commercial that ‘a mind is a terrible thing to waste’?” “So this is permanent,” Christine asked? “Oh yes, quite,” Bri replied. “I don’t think Kimmy even remembers Kimberly any more. While cosmetic science can make just about anything changeable these days, the mental changes to Kimberly are permanent.”

“And she let you do that,” Christine asked astonished by all of this? Bri sat forward again, “more than that, Christine, she asked us for all of it – every step of the way.” “I can’t believe that,” Christine said as she stared at Bri.

Bri reached across her desk and hit a button on her phone. “Kimmy,” she said? “Yes, Bri,” Kimmy replied in her bimbo voice. “Would you please come in here for a minute?” “Yes, ma’am,” Kimmy replied.

The door opened to the physical image of the hot blonde in the ‘Kimmy’ photo. Christine just kept looking from the ‘Kimberly’ photo to the hot bimbo presence of Kimmy, not believing her eyes. “Kimmy, how long have you been with me,” Bri asked her. “Gee, I’m not sure,” Kimmy said with a stupid giggle. “Maybe about 2 years?” “That’s right, Kimmy, just over 2 years now,” Bri continued. “And do you like it here?” “Oh, ya, Bri. I love it! I get to do this all day and then dance at night!” “You’re a dancer,” Christine asked? “Ya. I’m the best dancer at the Cheetah Club. I make more tips than anyone,” Kimmy replied giggling. Christine stared at Bri in disbelief. Bri leaned to Christine and whispered, “she has no inhibitions. Watch.” “Kimmy,” Bri said, “would you show us your tits?” Kimmy immediately removed her blouse and took off her bra. Her tits were magnificent – even to the other women in the room. At least a double-D with huge distending nipples and enormous areolas. Kimmy’s nipples got hard as a rock as soon as the air touched them. “Now Kimmy,” Bri continued, “show us how you dance at the Cheetah Club, please.” Kimmy began a slow, exotic dance around the room, using the back of Bri’s chair as a prop as she flew her right leg to the top exposing to Christine that she wasn’t wearing any panties… and that she had a clit ring. Kimmy continued her dance, obviously getting off as her pussy started to glisten – Christine could see this as she started using both chairs as her props.

“Kimmy, do you like girls,” Bri asked her? Kimmy put her right index finger between her legs and submerged it deep into her pussy. With a slight, sexy moan, she removed her finger and brought it to her mouth and started to lick it. “Oh, yes,” Kimmy panted, “yes! I love girls!” “I thought you told me she was heterosexual,” Christine asked? “Kimberly was – never even the thought of being a lesbian,” Bri replied. “But we decided to turn Kimmy bi-sexual… although she likes girls more than guys now.”

Christine watched the spectacle of Kimmy dancing and masturbating herself in front of her boss and a potential investor… astonished. “That will be enough for now, Kimmy. Thank you,” Bri said eventually. “Any time, Bri,” Kimmy replied as she collected her clothes and then planted a kiss on Bri’s lips. Kimmy sauntered toward the door with Christine staring at her in disbelief – not sure if it was more about the transformation or the incredible show that Kimmy had just put on.

The door closed behind Kimmy and Christine’s attention turned back to Bri who was quickly adjusting her lipstick in her hand mirror. “I’m sorry, that that thing was a bit… uncomfortable.” Bri licked her lips and put her compact away.

“Bri,” Christine began, “I was intrigued by your business plan when I first read it but I was skeptical of your claims of what your TTSS solution could accomplish. I have to admit, after experiencing Kimmy and learning of her story and seeing her photos, I find it harder to believe than ever that it can make people go to the extremes that this girl has gone to. Kimberly must have overtly wanted to make all of these changes before she came to you. Mere suggestion couldn’t get her to go to such extremes.” Bri sat back in her chair, “Christine, Kimmy was one of our earliest subjects. With our current facilities and our TTSS tests, the transformations we are able to accomplish with both women and men are limitless. Deep inside everyone is the desire for change. What we have tapped into is a way to exploit and deliver those changes.”

“So 4.0 frumpy college student Kimberly wanted to become a lesbian exotic pole dancer with huge tits and no brain,” Christine asked? “No, Christine. ‘Kimberly’ started by wanting to fix her hair, get instruction on make-up and hopefully build her social life and get a date with a little make-over,” Bri replied. But as soon as the TTSS solution started to take effect, Kimberly indicated that she might be open to more. With the solution, her trust in her specialist continued to grow so little suggestions like ‘how about going blonde’ took her further down the path.” “With no threats,” Christine asked, “Kimberly had free choice and decided to continue?” “Absolutley,” Bri answered! “So ‘blonde’ turned to huge tits, then pole dancer then lesbian then stupid,” Christine questioned? “In essence, yes, Christine,” Bri replied.

“How were all of the cosmetic procedures accomplished,” asked Christine? “We had a relationship with a cosmetic specialist over-seas,” Bri began. “He agreed to come here to perform his magic on test subjects toward a goal of raising the capital necessary to open a large chain of Total Transformation Salon & Spas locations. Kimmy is his first transformation toward that goal.”

“I just find this all too hard to believe,” Christine said after a long pause. “Not only do I question the effect that the TTSS solution & process can have but I have serious ethical questions about the extreme nature of what can be perceived as forced transformations.” “Nothing is forced, Christine. Nothing,” Bri replied sitting up straight in her chair staring at Christine. “And TTSS is as effective and revolutionary as it sounds. What I need is the capital to take our program to a much larger level. And I would like you to be part of that, Christine,” Bri said as she reached her hand out and put it on Christine’s knee. “I’m sorry, but I just don’t believe in it,” Christine replied.

Bri took her hand from Christine’s knee and sat back. After a moment, she proposed, “will you let me try to prove it to you?” “What do you propose,” Christine asked? “I propose that we go downstairs to the salon and you experience the program for yourself.” And before Christine could respond, Bri continued, “I promise you that we will do NOTHING to you that you do not want to have done – absolutely nothing that you don’t ask us to do. And I promise that we will stop the instant that you stay stop.” Christine relaxed back into her chair as Bri continued, “You have nothing to lose, Christine. If you don’t believe in the program when you try it, then you can walk away with no obligation. But if you do come to believe, you will have found a stellar investment.” Bri sat forward, “please, let me try to prove this to you.”

“If I say stop, you will stop,” Christine asked. “Instantly,” Bri replied. “And you won’t do a thing to me unless I ask you to do it?” “Not a thing.” “Who will be part of this?” “I will supervise myself,” Bri said, “so it will just be me, one of my specialists and you, of course.” “No obligation,” Christine asked? “None,”

“Will put that in writing,” Christine asked?

“Absolutely. Here is our standard treatment release form which covers that and much more.

As Christine scoured over every word on the release form, Bri said, “we will do whatever you want and only what you want free of charge. All that I ask is that if you come to believe in the program, that you will invest in my company.”

Christine signed the form, sat forward and extended her hand toward Bri. “You have a deal, Bri.” “Excellent, Christine. Let’s go downstairs and make you a believer.”