The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Transformation Salon & Spa – Chapter 4

Kristie was wheeled back into treatment room 5 through the back door. Julie and Bri were waiting. The intern slid Kristie back into the treatment chair, naked.

Nobody would recognize Kristie. In the last 7 days, her entire body had been transformed. What had started as just a sweet duplicate of Julie’s hair had turned into a completely transformed sex pot. Kristie had huge tits – at least double D’s. Julie noticed small white drops of liquid oozing from the milk ducts around Kristie’s nipples – obviously, the lactation drug was a success. Her nipples were huge – and seemingly permanently erect. Kristie’s lips were twice their former size and painted with slutty pink lipstick. Her new rounded butt was luscious – the perfect shape and size for a horny little slut like Kristie. And the doctors had remade her pussy. Kristie’s clit was quite large – sticking out of her pussy lips just sitting in the chair. And her pussy lips had been increased in size. Julie knew that the doctors had also increased the sensitivity. Kristie’s pussy and clit were no doubt aching for sex as much as Julie had previously planted in her mind.

“Hello, Kristie, do you remember me,” Bri asked?

“I don’t think so,” Kristie giggled.

“Do you remember me,” Julie then asked?

“Oh yes. Kristie remembers Julie! Kristie loves Julie! Kristie wants to be just like Julie!”

“And do you trust me completely, Kristie,” Julie asked?

“Yes. Kristie trusts Julie compl…com…,” she giggled. “Kristie can’t say big words like that,” and giggled again.

“And you will do whatever I suggest, Kristie?”

“Yes, Julie. Kristie wants to do whatever you say.”

“Kristie, this is very important. Do you understand? Very important,” Julie whispered in her ear.

“Yes.”

“Bri is Julie’s mistress. Kristie wants to be just like Julie. Bri is Kristie’s mistress now, too.”

“Bri is Kristie’s mistress,” Kristie repeated monotone – just staring blanking absorbing whatever was said to her.

“Kristie will do whatever Bri says.”

“Whatever Bri says…,” Kristie repeated.

“Kristie trusts Bri.”

“Kristie trusts Bri…” Kristie repeated.

“Bri is Kristie’s mistress.”

“Kristie’s mistress…”

“Kristie will do whatever Bri says.”

“Whatever Bri says…”

Bri stepped forward, “Julie, will you leave us for a moment?”

“Certainly, Mistress Bri.” And Julie left through the back door, sliding it closed.

Bri turned her attention back to Kristie. “Kristie, I am Bri.”

“Mistress Bri,” Kristie said, almost in awe.

“How do you feel, Kristie?”

“Horney,” Kristie giggled.

“Yes, I can see that.” Bri glanced at the milk now dripping from Kristie’s tits and then down at her pussy which was now very wet.

“Do you like sex, Kristie,” Bri asked?

“Yes, Mistress Bri. Kristie loves sex. Loves sex all the time!”

“Do you like having sex with boys or girls, Kristie?”

“Kristie loves having sex with both!”

“Very good, Kristie. Would you like it if I gave you a way to have more sex?”

“Oh yes, Mistress Bri. Kristie wants to have sex all the time. Would Mistress Bri like to fuck me?”

“Not right now, Kristie. But I would like to tell you about your new job.”

“Great! Kristie will do whatever Mistress Bri says!”

“Kristie, I want you to be a street whore – a prostitute.”

“Oooo. Kristie is a stupid slutty bimbo! Kristie would love to be a stupid slutty bimbo whore!”

“Kristie, do you know how you got here? Do you know who you were before?”

“I think Kristie was always a stupid slutty bimbo.”

“Yes, but was your name always Kristie?”

“I think so,” Kristie wandered off as her eyes rolled to the ceiling looking for an answer.

“Does the name Christine mean anything to you,” Bri asked?

“Ummm… no… but it sounds like a pretty name. Would Christine like to fuck me,” Kristie replied?

“No. No,” Bri smiled, “I believe Christine is completely fucked now,” and she laughed.

“That’s too bad,” Kristie replied, not understanding. “Kristie would like to be complee… com… cum… Oooo! Cum! That’s a fun word! Kristie likes to cum!” What was left of her previous thought (and her mind) was gone.

“And now Kristie is a street whore,” Bri said.

“Kristie just wants to have sex all the time. Sex with girls and boys. Kristie loves sex! Thank you for letting be a street whore. I will be your best street whore, Mistress Bri!”

“I’m sure you will, Kristie. I’m sure you will. You have a very special talent, Kristie, do you know what that is?”

“Ummm... is it that my clittie is big and tingles all the time and Kristie just wants to go fuckee fuckee all the time,” Kristie replied?

“Well, that, too, Kristie. But I was referring to your breasts.”

“Kristie has BIG titties!”

“Yes, you do, Kristie. But they are special titties, Kristie. Very special. Do you know why?”

“Ummm.. because they are so big and full of milk?

“That’s right, Kristie,” Bri replied, “because they are so big and full of milk.”

Kristie’s hands went to her breasts and she started running her fingers around her huge nipple and areolas. More droplets of milk appeared as Kristie continued to play.

“Do you like having big tits, Kristie?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress Bri! Kristie loves her huge titties! They make me look sexy… and they make me horny,” Kristie giggled.

“And do you like the fact that your breasts are full of milk, Kristie?”

“Yes, Mistress Bri! With titties full of milk, everyone will want to suck me off! Kristie loves to have her titties sucked. Kristie loves to be milked. My titties are all full right now, Mistress Bri… would you like to drink Kristie’s milk?”

“No, thank you, Kristie. Perhaps another time. But I need you to help me if you want to keep your titties full of milk all the time,” Bri said.

“Oh, yes! Kristie wants big milk titties all the time!”

“Good, Kristie. First, you must release your milk all the time. If nobody drinks your milk, you will stop producing it,” Bri said.

“OK, Mistress Bri,” Kristie replied. “That should be easy because Kristie loves to have her titties sucked on.”

“Excellent.” Bri removed some vials of blue liquid from the cabinet and a set of syringes. “Kristie, do you see these?”

“Yes,” as Kristie stared stupidly at the drugs and needles.

“Kristie, every morning you need to inject this into each of your breasts, right below your nipples. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress Bri. Every morning. It’s a pretty blue color,” Kristie giggled. “What does it do?”

“It’s a very special drug, Kristie. It does 2 things. First, it increases your milk production…”

“Oooo, good! Kristie likes to have her titties full of milk!”

“Second,” Bri continued, “it puts a very addictive drug into your milk and makes the person who drinks it very susceptible to suggestion.”

“Susss…,” Kristie asked?

“It means that as soon as someone drinks your milk, you will be able to tell them things and later on, they will want to do those things,” Bri said.

“Like to come back and fuck Kristie more,” she giggled?

“No, Kristie. They will want to come back and fuck you more because the drug in your milk is so addictive. But this is very, very important, Kristie. Do you understand?”

“Very important,” Kristie repeated.

“In your new job as a street whore, when someone drinks your milk, you need to whisper in their ear that they should come here to the Total Transformation Salon & Spa. Can you do that, Kristie?”

“Yes, Mistress Bri! Everyone will be so happy when they come here,” Kristie giggled.

“Would you like to inject some of this pretty blue fluid in your titties right now, Kristie? And show me that you know how to do it,” Bri asked.

“Yes!”

Bri took a syringe and showed Kristie how to put it in the bottle and fill the syringe.

“Now, Kristie, take this one and inject it into your right breast, just below the nipple,” Bri said as she handed the first syringe to Kristie.

Kristie took it in her right hand, pushed her large nipple up with her left and inserted the needle into her breast.

“Perfect,” Bri said. “Now inject the fluid.”

“Weeee…” Kristie said as she emptied the needle. “Kristie likes that!”

“Excellent. Now let’s do the left breast.”

Kristie repeated the process and injected the TTSS lactation fluid into her left breast.

“You are going to have a nice new home at our house on 5th Street. You will live there and work in the neighborhood as a street whore.”

“Getting fucked all the time,” Kristie injected.

“Yes, getting fucked all the time, Kristie. And there will be a full supply of the pretty blue fluid and syringes so you can inject it in your titties every morning.”

“That sounds fun!”

“And what are you going to whisper into everyone’s ear after they drink your milk, Kristie,” Bi asked?

“I am going to whisper that they want to come…” she giggled, “…come to the Total Transformation Salon and Spa and they will be happy.”

“That’s right, Kristie. Do you have any more questions before I turn you back over to Julie,” Bri asked?

“How will Kristie get everyone to drink all of my milk? What if they don’t like it,” Kristie asked?

“Anyone who sees little droplets of milk appearing around your nipples like this…” Bri touched Kristie’s left areola that was wet with milk, “will be drawn to it. They will want to try it. It’s a basic human urge to be drawn to milk from a breast. Very erotic... for men and women. And you milk is highly addictive, Kristie. Once anyone has a first taste, they won’t be able to stop. They will drink you dry.”

“And then Kristie whispers in their ear that they want to come here,” Kristie said.

“Exactly, Kristie. Send them all here.”

“I will, Mistress Bri! They will all be sooo happy!”

Bri went to the back door and slid it open. Julie was waiting outside.

Bri beckoned Julie back into the treatment room and said, “please pack her up and have her delivered to the brothel on 5th Street.”

“Yes, Mistress Bri,” Julie replied.

Bri noticed that Julie was staring down at Kristie’s tits. She smiled and moved closer to Julie.

“Would you like to do her one more time before we get rid of her, Julie?”

Julie smiled and blushed.

“She is yours, Julie.” And Bri stepped out of the room.

Kristie was smiling like the idiot she now was, looking toward Julie.

“Would Julie like to fuck Kristie,” Kristie asked? “My titties are full of milk. Would Julie like to suck me off and fuck Kristie?” Kristie reached down to her pussy, spread her lips and started rubbing her clit.

Julie knelt down beside the treatment chair and touched Kristie’s huge left breast. Incredibly, the nipple became even harder and larger, and more milk oozed from Kristie’s breast. Julie put her mouth over Kristie’s left nipple and began to suck. She was rewarded with a huge stream of warm milk. Julie swung her leg over Kristie’s body and straddled her, not losing contact with her tit or missing a drop of her warm milk. Drinking from Kristie was the most erotic feeling Julie had ever had. And Julie’s tits were so big, she had as much milk as Julie could drink. Julie lost herself in the moment. Suddenly, all she wanted was to drink Kristie’s tits dry.

Kristie moved her fingers from her own pussy to Julie’s. “Kristie wants to finger-fuck Julie while Julie sucks me off and drinks my milk.”

Julie moaned with pleasure as Kristie reached between her legs and pushed her fingers into her pussy. All Julie could do was to keep both of her hands on Kristie’s huge left breast and continue to drink the intoxicating and addictive milk.

“Julie loves Kristie’s milk,” Kristie said as Julie sucked away. “Kristie wants Julie to suck my left tittie dry and then empty my right tittie, too!”

All Julie could muster in her addictive rapture was to nod her head slightly and mumble “mmm-hmm…” without losing contact with Kristie’s wonderful titties.

Back in her office, Bri watched the scene on her monitor with a huge smile on her face. As she saw Julie completely enthralled with Kristie’s tits and drinking her milk, she knew the TTSS lactation serum was a total success. Not only did it turn on almost endless milk production in the subject, but it obviously became completely addictive to anyone who tasted it. If Julie couldn’t get enough of it, surely all of Kristie’s customers would be the same way. “Yes, the 5th Street brothel is going to become very profitable now that I have Kristie out whoring herself on the street,” she thought. “And then, they will all come here.” She laughed.

Bri turned off her monitor and went back to work.