The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Totem

Chapter 1

The suppressed giggles that accompanied the next stop in the museum tour were completely predictable. The little terra-cotta figure was roughly shaped, but there was absolutely no doubt whatsoever that it was male; and high-school students are not notable for their restraint when it comes to sex. Even Gina diCosta, who normally took field-trips very seriously, leaned over and whispered in amusement to her friends Sam Raven and Cameron Robertson,

“Jeez, he could fish with that thing!”

to which Cameron promptly replied,

“As long as he’s careful with the hook!”

The long-suffering tour guide was used to this reaction from school groups. She waited for the chuckling to subside before launching into her spiel.

“Believe it or not, this is one of the most important items in the Pre-Columbian collection here at the museum. This is a totem figure, probably representing (as you’ve no doubt guessed) a fertility spirit.” She paused while more giggles arose, then went on. “Shamans used figures like this to summon spirits to possess them and grant them supernatural powers. In many tribes the office of Shaman was hereditary, and figures like these were carefully handed down from father to son, and protected like treasured possessions. Any questions?”

After one or two token queries, the tour guide led the group into the next room. Sam, Gina and Cameron lingered for a moment behind the others. The three of them were all “good kids” and serious students, and tended to hang out together. They were tolerated by their classmates—Sam and Cameron both boxed, and Gina was on the gymnastics team, which saved them from the opprobrium normally heaped on the studious—but were certainly not in the social center of things. Cameron was thin, with sandy hair and a prominent Adam’s apple; Sam was a bit shorter and stockier, with straight black hair and dark brown eyes framed by surprisingly dark lashes; Gina was short and slender, though curvy enough that her figure had given her some trouble in gymnastics when she started to develop. Gina wore her long blonde hair in tight braids, and thick glasses which she took off only to compete or to sleep. Sam secretly thought that Gina would have been very pretty if she had worn her hair differently, dressed in something other than baggy sweatshirts and jeans, and worn contact lenses, but he had never ventured to tell her that—she had a very sharp tongue when annoyed, and he had always been a bit shy with girls, even his friends.

The three of them were sophomores, but had been friends since elementary school. Cameron was the most voluble and outgoing, but Sam, though quieter, generally determined what the trio would do.

Contemplating the statue, Cameron commented “Not what I would call a work of art.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said Gina, giggling again. “It sort of grows on you!”

The other two gave obligatory groans, and Cameron said, “Say, Sam, you’re part Indian, aren’t you? You might be descended from a Shaman.”

“My dad was half-Indian,” Sam conceded, “but it probably isn’t even from the same tribe.”

Gina was reading the card by the figure. “It says this was found near here. Your father was from this area, wasn’t he?”

“There you go!” Cameron said. “Go ahead. Summon up a spirit!”

“Ha ha,” Sam said sourly. In truth, he found the sight of the little figure strangely disturbing. Trying for bravado, he added “OK. Come on spirit! Up and at ‘em!” and patted the figure on the head.

As soon as his flesh touched the rough clay a feeling like a powerful electric shock surged through him. Sam staggered back. Gina and Cameron seized his arms to keep him from falling over backward.

“What happened?” Gina asked. “Are you all right?”

“I’m fine,” Sam mumbled, shaking his head to clear it. There was a low rumbling in his ears, like the roar of the sea in a sea shell. He felt dazed, and his limbs seemed loose and unconnected.

“What did you touch it for?” Cameron demanded nervously. “You might have set off an alarm!”

“Forget it,” Sam said, shaking off their hands unsteadily. “Let’s catch up with the group.”

The three of them hurried into the next room after the others. The roaring in Sam’s ears seemed to get louder with every step. He could no longer feel the floor under his feet. Gray spots began to swirl in front of his eyes, and his vision contracted to a bright point just in front of him. He seemed to be floating in a cloud. Then the ground rushed up to meet him and everything went black.

Chapter 2

When Sam awoke he was in bed in a large white room, with white-dressed people all around him. His arm was slightly sore, and hard objects were pressed against his scalp, which itched. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was in a hospital; there was an IV drip in his arm and sensors stuck to his head and chest.

An older man leaned over and said, “Hello, Sam. How are you feeling?”

Sam thought about that for a moment. He still felt light-headed and weak, and the roaring in his ears was still there, but only very faintly.

“I feel all right, I guess,” he said. “What happened?”

“What do you remember?” the doctor (as Sam deduced he was) asked.

“I was at the museum,” Sam recalled. “Everything went gray...I guess I must have fainted,” he added with chagrin.

Looks were exchanged, and the doctor said, “More than just fainted. You’ve been unconscious for three days.”

“Three days!” Sam said. He added that up. “You mean, today is Friday?”

“That’s right,” the doctor said, smiling a bit. “So, you can figure out what day it is?”

“Sure,” Sam said, confused. Why shouldn’t he be able to? “What’s wrong with me?”

“Well, we don’t exactly know that,” the doctor admitted. “Your heart and breathing seemed fine, and your brain activity was...well, not exactly normal, but certainly didn’t indicate any damage. X-rays and MRI didn’t show any injury. It was just like you were asleep.”

“Asleep for three days?” Sam said.

“Yes. If you feel up to it, we’d like you to take some tests,” the doctor went on. “Perhaps we can figure out what happened.”

“Sure, I feel up to it,” Sam said.

“Wonderful!” the doctor beamed. “We’ll get them ready. But first you should see your family...they’ve been very worried about you.”

“They’re here?” Sam asked.

“They’ve been here most of the last three days,” the doctor said, rising to his feet. “I’ll send them in.”

Sam’s mother Caroline and his sister Joan entered the room quietly, as though expecting to find him at death’s door. The two of them looked very similar—his mother tall, with red hair and green eyes, his sister a bit shorter with auburn hair, but otherwise taking after her mother. Sam had always looked more like his father, James, whom he barely remembered. Sam grinned at his mother and sister as reassuringly as possible, and Caroline threw her arms around him and held him tightly.

“We were so worried about you,” she said. Sam could feel that she was crying against him, and Joan’s eyes were also bright. He was embarrassed, and guilty that he had worried them so much.

“It’s all right, Mom,” he said, patting her back clumsily. “I’m fine.”

“How do you feel?” Joan asked, taking his hand. This too was an unusual display—she was only a year older than him, and normally they were careful to maintain their personal space. She often pretended to disdain her younger brother, but her real affection for him was obvious now. Sam felt flattered and gratified.

“I’m all right,” he said. “A little weak is all. Sorry to worry you.”

His mother looked up, wiping her eyes. “The doctors couldn’t figure out what was wrong. You just seemed to be asleep, but you couldn’t wake up.” Her eyes clouded again at the memory.

“Well, I’m awake now,” Sam hastily said. “The doctors want to do some tests, but I feel fine. None the worse for wear.”

“Gina was saying you just did it to get out of your algebra test,” Joan joked, trying to ease the tension.

Sam smiled. “Well, I imagine Mrs. Gray will just make me make it up.” His mother managed a somewhat watery smile.

A nurse poked her head into the room and cleared her throat apologetically. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but we need to start the tests.”

“Give us a minute,” Sam protested, but Caroline promptly got up and started to leave.

“No, no, they should do whatever they need to. We’ll talk later,” she said. Joan followed, but paused at the door and looked back.

“See you later, squirt,” Joan said with a smile, and tossed her hair as she left.

The nurse started fussing over his IV connection and the different sensors. Sam smiled as he remembered seeing his mother and sister, and how concerned they had been. They were very pretty, he thought idly, listening to the faint rumbling sound in his head. Very sexy. Funny he had never noticed that before.

Chapter 3

The tests took most of the rest of the day, and while they didn’t seem to tell the doctors anything, it was decided that he was no longer in immediate danger. He was moved out of intensive care into an ordinary room, but they told him that he had to stay for at least another day while they did still more tests.

His mother and sister rejoined him for dinner, and talked for a couple of hours about what had been going on in school while he’d been unconscious. Eventually visiting hours ended, and they had to leave, promising to come again first thing the next morning.

It was nice to be free of the IV and sensors, but Sam found that he couldn’t sleep. The bed was comfortable enough. It was fairly dark, though light came in under the door from the corridor. He just felt wide-awake. Perhaps, having slept for three days straight, his body didn’t feel the need for rest. He lay there, staring up at the ceiling in the dim light and listening to the faint roaring in his ears. He’d mentioned that to the doctors, who had discussed something called ‘tinnitus,’ but hadn’t seem much enlightened. It really sounded, he thought, like the murmur of many voices; like a large crowd very far away. It was strange, but not unpleasant.

At about two in the morning, the night nurse made her rounds. Looking in at his door, she saw that he was still awake and entered.

“Hi,” the nurse said softly. “Are you all right? Do you need anything?”

Sam looked at her. She was quite pretty, with dark brown hair, and her close-fitting white uniform emphasized a rather nice figure. It was too too dark to distinguish her eye color, but they were light and concerned.

“I’m fine,” Sam answered. “I’m just not very tired.” Strangely, the roaring sound seemed a bit louder now, but it wasn’t distracting.

“Not tired?” the nurse repeated.

“No,” Sam said. He smiled and added, “It’s not like I’ve done anything to wear me out.”

The nurse smiled too. “No, I don’t suppose you have.” She walked to the door and shut it, flipping on the light switch before turning back to him. Her eyes were blue—bright blue. “But maybe you should.”

“Should what?” Sam asked.

The nurse started to unbutton the front of her uniform. “Should do something to wear you out.”

Part of Sam was astonished. Another part accepted what was happening at once, as right and proper. The nurse quickly undid her uniform and took it off, tossing it onto a chair. She was wearing a plain white bra and panties. She bent over and untied her shoes, removing them, then took off her socks as well. Reaching behind, she unhooked her bra and set it aside as well. Her breasts were as large as her outline had suggested, firm and well-shaped, with dark nipples standing out from her skin. Last, she slid her panties down and stepped out of them. Dark hair curled between her legs. Sam had a carefully-concealed stash of men’s magazines, but he had never seen a nude woman in the flesh. She was really lovely, rounded and alluring.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked with some amusement, as Sam eagerly drank in the sight.

“Yes,” he said. “You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you.” The nurse smiled and walked towards him. “Why don’t you feel my breasts for a while? Be gentle.”

Sam needed no urging. He took the firm mounds in his hands, kneading them, then stroking the erect nipples, pulling and tugging gently. She sighed in pleasure, and leaned forward slightly to give him better access. Sam fondled her for a few minutes, luxuriating in the warm touch of her.

“Can I suck them?” he asked after a while.

“Of course,” the nurse said promptly. She lowered one plump nipple to his lips, and he tentatively flicked it with his tongue before taking it in his mouth. She was moaning softly now. Sam sucked first one breast, then the other, rolling the nipples with his lips and tongue, while stroking the other breast with his fingers. He moved his free hand between her legs, feeling heat and moisture there. He traced the line of the lips, then slid a finger into her, pumping it slowly in and out.

After a long while of this the nurse reluctantly pulled back. She drew back the covers, and pushed his hospital gown aside, smiling in appreciation at his erect cock. Leaning over, she took it in her mouth, her tits swaying so that her erect nipples grazed his leg. The feel of her sucking him was heavenly. After a minute or so she stopped and climbed onto the bed. Straddling his body, she guided the tip of his cock with her hand into her moist pussy, and lowered herself, sighing with pleasure as he entered her.

“Oooo, that feels nice,” she breathed. “Now, let’s see if we can’t wear you out.”

The nurse proceeded to fuck Sam with enthusiasm. It was the first time he had ever had sex, and he was tremendously aroused, yet somehow he was able to control himself easily. He cupped her swaying breasts and gently squeezed them in time to her strokes. After a few minutes the nurse shuddered with an orgasm, jamming a fist against her mouth to stifle a loud cry, but paused only briefly before resuming her steady motions. It was nearly twenty minutes before Sam finally let himself go; he came inside her, bringing her to a second, even more powerful orgasm. He felt marvelous, his cock sending spray after spray of semen into her. He had masturbated before, but it had never felt nearly as good as this.

She collapsed on top of him, resting there for several minutes, recovering. Sam held her and stroked her hair, whispering softly in her ear. After a while she roused and got off of him. Taking his softening prick back into her mouth she quickly cleaned him off with her tongue, before restoring his hospital gown and covers to their original state. She quickly dressed, then returned to his side to kiss him.

“Now, get some sleep,” she said before turning to go.

“What’s your name?” Sam asked her.

She looked back, smiling fondly. “My name is Jenny. Go to sleep.”

“Good night, Jenny,” Sam said. Closing his eyes, he soon dozed off, the soft roaring sound lulling him to sleep.

Chapter 4

The next day Sam found it hard to believe that it had really happened. Surely it had just been a vivid dream. But he could smell the faint scent of aroused womanhood in his sheets and on his body. It was strange. He doubted Jenny made a habit of leaping into bed with any patient who couldn’t sleep, but she hadn’t hesitated to do so with him. Still, a part of him seemed to find it perfectly fitting that she should.

There were more tests that day, all as inconclusive as those the day before. His mother and sister visited again, and told him that if no more troubling symptoms showed up he would be discharged the next day.

“You’ll have to spend another night here,” his mother said sympathetically, “but it’s better to be safe.”

“Yes,” Sam agreed, but he was thinking about the nurse, Jenny. Would she be on duty again that night?

In the afternoon, Cameron and Gina visited. They were both a bit subdued, but cheered up at finding him so much better.

“When you collapsed like that,” Cameron said, “I thought you were dead!”

Gina elbowed him and rolled her eyes. “He thought the totem spirit had attacked you.”

“I did not!” Cameron protested, but Sam laughed.

“Well, that would be one explanation,” he said.

“Do they know what happened?” Gina asked.

“They think it was some kind of seizure. Evidently my dad used to get them sometimes—Mom would come in and find him lying unconscious on the floor. She thinks maybe that was why...” Sam trailed off. His father had been killed in a car accident when he was very young. He cleared his throat and went on. “Anyway, that might be what happened to me. But his never lasted more than a few minutes. They can’t figure out why I was unconscious for so long.”

“Has it ever happened before?” Cameron asked.

“Nope. But, as they say, there’s a first time for everything!”

In the afternoon there were still more tests. Caroline and Joan joined him for dinner again that evening and stayed until the end of visiting hours. When they finally left they told him they would pick him up in the morning and take him home.

Sam lay awake again, but this time with anticipation. At about one in the morning the door to his room opened and Jenny came in. This time she closed the door and turned the lights on without a word. Briskly she undressed, putting her discarded clothes on the chair, then climbed into bed with him.

They made out for a long time, kissing and touching. Sam ran his hands over Jenny’s body, exploring it. He kissed and licked her breasts, squeezed her firm ass, ran his tongue lightly over her aroused pussy while she gave little gasps of pleasure. Jenny climbed on top of him again, impaling herself on his hard cock and riding him to several powerful orgasms before he finally came inside her.

Sam held her against him while she drew shuddering breaths, dropping little kissed on her face and neck.

“Have you ever...done this before?” he finally asked.

Jenny smiled at him. “You mean, had sex? Of course!”

“No, I mean, like this...with a patient.”

“No...” Jenny said thoughtfully. “But I thought this time...you wanted me to, didn’t you?”

“Of course!” Sam said quickly. “It was wonderful.”

“For me, too,” said Jenny. “It was the best I’ve ever had. I’ve never come that many times before. It was amazing. And you’re really only a kid. I wouldn’t have thought you could be so good. But you were!”

“It was my first time,” Sam confessed.

“Really? Wow! I can’t imagine what you’ll be like with more experience!” Jenny grinned at him and Sam laughed.

After cuddling together a bit longer, Jenny reluctantly got out of bed and dressed again, Sam watching with interest. When she was done she came back and kissed him tenderly.

“I’m glad you’re all right,” Jenny told him, “But I’m a little sorry that you’re being discharged tomorrow!”

“Me, too,” Sam said. “Maybe you can come visit me some time.”

“Maybe!” Jenny said. She kissed him again. “Pleasant dreams!” Turning the light out, she left.