The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Touch

Mature themes, please if you are underage leave this site.

Names depicted from this story are chosen by random. It is not meant to offend anyone.

Previous: Her surprised look as I said shopping was priceless, she quickly tried to run and catch me before I went downstairs begging me to forgive her, apologizing for her outburst. I looked at her and said in a calm tone you should have thought of that before you yell, remember what I said on the phone a while ago, don’t do anything that will disappoint me unless you are willing to suffer the consequence, now get your purse, car keys and meet me at the grocery store by the gas station on 100th and don’t make me wait

Finally Anita pulled in next to my car by Albertson’s. I can see that she was hesitant to get out of her vehicle but this time, I let it go. I got out of my car and went to her, she slowly rolled her window down as I bent down I could see her sexy legs. She tried to beg me not to do this and I gave her a chance to persuade me.

[Anita]

Because you use to care for me enough that you should at least allow me the privilege of being civilized in the store.

I rubbed my hand on my chin and smiled, she still has her wits about her, which was one of the traits that made me fall in love with her. I left her in her car went to mine grab a bag and tossed it to her.

[Alex]

Change to this, grab a cart and follow me in the store, don’t make me regret my decision. By the way leave the toys in you.

As soon as Alex walked out Anita opened the bag and sighed a breath of relief. It was much more decent clothing than what she was wearing. Skirt and a blouse that would help cover her dark nipples. She quickly maneuvered herself and slid her tight shorts down and the relief she felt from the pressure of the shorts pushing up her ass with the toys still lodges in it, quickly pulling the skirt up her legs before anyone notices her. As soon as she got out of her car she quickly put the blouse on top of her shirt, with her remote, she locked the car and ran inside the store. She saw herself in a mirror by the entrance even with the blouse on top of her shirt, her nipples were still noticeable protruding through the material. At least she thought they can’t see her darken areola along with it. She quickly pushed the cart inside and was looking for Alex. Finally she saw Alex standing by the fridge where the ice cream was located. She pushed the cart close by him and stood by his side. She could tell that he was upset.

[Alex]

{Looking at her with annoyance} Seems like I need to be more specific with you next time, or are you just trying my patience?

[Anita]

I don’t get it, I am here now it did not took me long from when you left me what did I do wrong now?

[Alex]

Why didn’t you take the shirt off when you put on the blouse?

[Anita]

Please Alex, the material on this blouse alone would show my breast all through out. It’s too sheer to be worn by itself and this is a family store, please don’t do this to me.

Annoyed Alex just looked at the ice cream inside the fridge.

[Alex]

It seems like I need to be more specific in my instructions to you then. Very well, since you like to play games we will play it this way then. I will give you what you have been begging for.

Anita was confused as what Alex was saying but hoping that it was to release her from this predicament.

[Alex]

You will open this fridge and stand in the cold air, once you feel like your nipples are hard as rock then you may proceed to do your shopping. Every time that your nipples feels like its loosing its stiffness you are to come back at the same place and stand here again until they are hard as a rock and poking through your blouse. Just like that movie kingpin, where that woman was grabbing a drink from the fridge.

Anita was starting to breathe heavier now.

[Alex]

Now here is what you will do. Every time that your nipples are hard as rock poking through your sheer blouse you can continue your shopping and filling your cart, every time that you feel like your nipples are loosing its stiffness you will be unable to shop until you come back and get them hard again by standing next to Ben and Jerry ice cream corner and just this corner. Once they are up then you can continue filling the cart with what I need. Do you understand?

Anita, not believing what she just heard had no choice but nodded yes to Alex’s command.

[Alex]

Good, this will teach you a lesson that if you are unsure of what I meant you should have asked questions. After all communication is the key to a successful relationship.

Now your chores are, to fill this cart with party food and stuffs, beers, chips, burgers, beef chicken pork anything for a good barbecue party. Ice bags dips etc…etc…etc. Use your credit card to pay for…

[Anita]

{Before Alex could continue Anita butted in which showed Alex’s annoyance even more.} I cannot use my credit card, its link with…

[Alex]

{Before Anita could finish Alex towered his voice over her’s}Do I FUCKING care if its link or not?

Anita felt embarrassed at the choice of words Alex used, just looked down in shame. She knew that people was looking at them. She was more embarrassed being seen wearing what she has on even though it is more decent it still showed a great deal of what she tried to hide.

[Alex]

Do you understand what I am asking?

[Anita]

Yes

[Alex]

{Showing Anita the stop watch} You have 30 minutes to grab what I am asking for. {As Alex said go, he pressed the stop watch and it started running.}

Anita’s leg just went to the Ben & Jerry ice cream opened the door and stood there till she can feel her nipples starting to get harder.

[Alex]

{Leaning in closer to Anita’s ear} Now remember what you were begging me a while ago?

Anita just creased her forehead unable to remember what it was that she was begging for, before she could do anything a jolt of pleasure shot through her ass and pussy. The toys that she left in there started vibrating hard inside her, the butt plug was in its place, but the egg in its full force of vibration was shifting around inside her pussy hitting all the right spot. Her knees buckled and she almost knelt to the floor, she grabbed herself in the cooler door to prop herself up and avoid being sprawled on the floor in the supermarket.

[Alex]

I will allow you to cum anytime your body feel the need. I’ll be waiting in the car if you go over 30 minutes, lets just say you don’t want to find out.

As Alex started to walk away, all Anita could do was look at his back side, her eyes became watery but no tears fell from her beautiful angelic face. As Alex turned around the corner, she started to feel her nipples hardening in the cold air. As soon as she felt them hard enough she closed the door and started to walk. She was hoping that no one could here the toys humming in her, her pussy was in heat, her juice was starting to trickle down her thighs, the more she walk the more pleasure she was feeling inside her and the more she squeeze the more sensation was felt. She felt the egg was about to slip out of her and had to squeeze her muscle, how glad she was, that she had the cart to help support her weight or she could have been down on the floor by now, Suddenly a massive shock hits her, her knuckles was turning white at the grip that she was doing on the handle of the cart, she heard herself whisper oh god no. Not now, please god not now. But it was too late, a sudden surge of pleasure hit her, a muffled moan came out of her lips, those that were close enough to hear it, looked at her. For the women looking around they knew what Anita was going through, the way her face was contoured, her forehead, glistering, and her lips slightly parted, letting a small breath out. Men were smiling in lust all of a sudden she arched her head up and let a low moan out, people could see the her wetness rolling down her thighs and the way that she was arching her back, her nipples were poking through her blouse. Guys were smiling from ear to ear, women was astounded at the sight they saw, older women were disgusted and kids who was looking were just surprised at what they are seeing, as their mother pulled them out of the aisle.

After finally being able to compose herself, Anita, walked fast past the people staring at her and grabbed as much meat as she could as she tossed it in her cart. A group of guys came close to her and started teasing her, rude comments was flying high.

[Men surrounding Anita]

That’s a lot of meat, are you sure you can handle it? Hey babe those are nice nips you got there, rather than buy all those meat why just not take the real thing, hey baby….

Anita was red from embarrassment and started to walk faster away from the men, she was able to get to the chips and toss some in the cart, as well as some salsa, as she reached for the beer, she realized that how ever hard she tried, she could not et the case of beer drop in her cart, her finger were not letting go, she then saw herself, and realized why not. She quickly tried to run to the ice cream cooler when it started once more, the pressure was starting to mount, not this soon, it has only been minutes not now, she thought. She hurried herself and went to the double doors where a sign {restroom} was hanging, she quickly got in and locked the door, As soon as she locked the door, she turned around and saw her face, the expression on her eyes, the sweat forming by her forehead. She grabbed the sink to steady herself, but her legs could not support her anymore she fell on the dirty tile of the bathroom floor, as she touched her slit a loud moan escaped her lovely lips, she rubbed her clit furiously, Alex was right she has been wanting to cum since after lunch, buying those toys, watching some porn, getting horny but unable to release, now she had the opportunity, of all the place she have to cum but she did not care, all she can think about was the pleasure she was feeling and then it came, as her pussy squirted, and squirted all her juice out on the floor. Finally able to reach for the sink, she slowly ease her way up, opening the faucet splashing water on her face as she hurriedly tried to fix her hair. As soon as she got out of the bathroom, she saw guys were surrounding the area, all with grin larger than life. Hey eyes was wide as rows and rows of guys with wolfish grin and noticeable hard on were looking at her hungrily. Finally the store manager came and dispersed the crowd. Two police were called in to escort her out.

[Store Manager]

I don’t know what you are up to but this is a family oriented food store, family with kids in the store. I cannot have a customer dress like a whore coming in my establishment making rude sounds. The police are here to escort you out of the store and do not ever come back, we have pictures of you to make sure that you are not allowed in here anymore.

[Anita]

But…please, let me just finish my…

[Store Manager]

You are finish, gentlemen please escort this whore out.

As Anita was being escorted out, guys were whistling at her, begging her to take them home. As people looked at her, her brightly colored red faced was staring at the floor. The embarrassment she has sustained and her picture being posted not to be allowed in, what if a neighbor saw…what if…oh god I was called a whore…

All her thoughts was flashing by, she did not even realized that she was already in her car, as she looked to her side, she noticed that Alex’s car was gone. She did not have the grocery and it was way past her 30 minutes. Not knowing what to do, she just covered her face and started to think how it could have been this bad. A knock on her window startled her as she gazed up, it was the guys from the store, licking her window, showing her their cock. She could hear their rude remark.

She finally turned her keys and slowly backed up when another shock shot through her, she stepped on the brake hard and her leather seat formed a small puddle. Her head was resting by the steering wheel, she knew the guys were ogling at her but she did not have a choice, she was Cumming, and unlike the meat department and bathroom episode, she could feel the intensity of this next surge. The wave of pleasure was near, she tried to squeeze her legs tight, big mistake as the egg started vibrating harder, concentrating in her sensitive walls, and by sheer luck due to her sitting position as she squeezed even more tighter, the egg managed to hit her crumpled sensitive skin. Her g-spot was being stimulated hard and the feeling was tremendous, she did not want to move, she was scared to move for the feeling of her g spot stimulation was overpowering, all of a sudden her head arched back, her feet pressed on the brake hard that it lifted her ass and lower back from the car seat, her right hand was gripping the emergency brake hard, while her left hand was spread pushing at the window, she arched her head hard lifting her chest up high, everyone that was looking could see her hardening nipples pressing through the fabric of her clothes, as the blouse slowly flowed down, everyone could see her dark areola from the thin fabric of the shirt she was wearing, her nipples was hard poking through the sheer material and everyone who has the in staring could see, spurts and spurts of juice dripping down to her seat as dribble and dribble forming, dripping from her skirt. Finally the wave passed she let her body limp down on her seat, as she tried to catch her breath. People surrounding her vehicle some were on her hood howling, cheering clapping her on. Finally she got back to her senses, and quickly drove away as swarms of men pumping their fist in the air cheering for her.

As she looked at her rear view mirror as she drives away. Guys were still celebrating from the show that she just gave them, she made a gesture like wiping away the tears on her face, but then she remembered there are none. She can feel the amount of cum she has discharged since her butt soaking wet. She drove to Alex’s home and could see his parked car. Embarrassed to go down her car and into his home, with the condition she was in, she did not have a choice. She went by the door and pressed on the door bell. The door, opened, Alex was standing there with a Pepsi on his right hand and the stop watch on the left. She showed the time to Anita, 40 minutes was blinking on the face. Alex smiled and just looked at her new toy.

[Alex]

I waited for 40 minutes, see I am not without a heart. Did you bring my groceries?

Anita afraid to answer just kept quiet, hoping that Alex would show leniency towards her. He saw Alex’s broad smile, as the door closed in on her face. Trembling, she manage to raise her hand and pressed on the door bell once more, after she put her palm by the door, she cursed as another wave was about to hit her, the egg was moving hysterically in her shaking her inner self to cum once more, as she her legs crumbled and hit the deck, everything seems empty. Her ass and pussy stopped vibrating, she could still feel she wanted to cum as her hand slowly guided it on her crotch, then the door opened, a flash went up as she raised her head, she saw Alex taking pictures of her.

[Alex]

I was nice enough to let you cum and you still did not get me my request. I gave you ample time to finish your project and yet you did not even get a minor stuff done. Raise your skirt so I can see your soaking cunt please.

Anita with trembling hands followed what Alex has just requested, still sitting by his deck, she raised her skirt showing Alex her wet mound, a few more pictures was taken.

[Alex]

I want you to go home, take off your toy, wash them and store them. Then I want you to take a cold shower, now after shower I do not want you to dry off, keep you body wet, open the television and watch your porno again. Now I want you to put 2 pillows on your butt raising your pussy up, spread your legs, and as you are watching you porno I want you to play with your clit, your pussy finger fucking yourself. By the way you cannot cum. Also I know you have a video camera, set it up and tape yourself. When you hear your husband come home or the door bell rings, that’s when you can turn the camera off and stop what you are doing.

As soon as Alex said that, he slammed the door on Anita. Anita was still feeling the heat in her pussy, the emptiness when the vibrator was not tickling her, the frustration of wanting to cum but could not. She can see some neighbors watching her as she quickly run to her vehicle and drove off. Once home she went to the bathroom pulling her butt plug and the vibrating egg out and washing them, she then took a cold shower washing herself carefully and every time her hands touches her enlarge clit a gasp of sensation blew by her lips. She shut the shower after a few minutes and started setting the video camera up. A few minutes more and has the tape playing, arranging the pillow and laying down, she was watching the television with her head upside down, as her right hand massaged her clit while her left finger fucked herself.

Alex’s party was starting to form, his secretary has already purchased the necessities that he needed along with other secretaries and co workers shelving out. The night was starting to be a blast when the door bell rang, as one of the guests opened the door disbelief showed up on his face, he was shoved out of the way as Geoffrey looked for the owner of the home. Alex saw Geoffrey coming towards him, a creased forehead and a smile started to form on his face.

[Alex]

{Smiling, extending his right hand} Geoffrey buddy glad you can make it man, I thought you got lost what took you so long man.

Geoffrey extending his hand, shaking Alex’s hand {contact} asking why he was not invited and what this was about. Alex acted surprised, and tried to call his secretary to clarify why his best friend Geoffrey did not hear of the party.

[Linda]

Oh I put a post it note by your door, according to the boss, I was not to bother you for any reason until you finish your project. I don’t want to get in trouble with them so I put a post it note by your door so when you are done you can see the note and come on over.

Linda’s acting was so convincing, I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheeks telling her to don’t worry about it and to have fun it was an honest slip up since she was following orders. I then turned to Geoffrey, with my right hand shaking his hand and my left by his jaw, I looked at him in the eye and informed him to let it go and just have fun. I told him that this party was for us brothers to the arms. As I let go I left another message in his system, I made sure that he was going to the gay group, hooking up having fun with them, and that he was to have a hard on when a male, male conversation comes up. I am starting to warm him up with an alternative lifestyle without him noticing and I am sure that he was going to enjoy the alternative lifestyle. I also left a message that he was always going to be limp, when his wife makes advances on him. He was not to have a hard on no matter what happens. As Geoffrey was walking away, I yelled at him where his wife was.

[Geoffrey]

Oh shoot, probably still at home, I just thought I’d swing by here to talk to you first and seeing the party me not being invited due to the mix up but let me pick her up.

[Alex]

No…no…no, you just got here man, I will do it, and she is close by. Have fun people I yelled and told everyone that I will back soon.

As I rang the doorbell, I could faintly hear Anita getting startled. I could hear her trying to stop and hide her mischievous hobby. Finally the door opened, her face was still of an angel with sweat forming. As I pass rushed her, I let my hand feel her wet mound. She was surprised that I touch her pussy seeing how wet she was but the sensation of my touch made her melt towards it even more. I can feel her hesitation but not being able to cum for almost 5 hours of constant playing does tend to bring a woman to a different level on wanting. No matter how much she hates that person, or thought she did.

[Alex]

Wow I love this look.

[Anita]

Please Alex let …

[Alex]

Shhhh. {as I put my finger in my lips and form a shhh, I can smell her sweet juice in my hand, my cock was getting hard at the scent of my Anita, but I cannot let that distract me} Your husband is at my place enjoying the party, I volunteered to come here and pick you up, no I want you to wear that gorgeous, black halter dress, no bra or panties by the way, thigh hi and your choice of heeled shoes.

Oh don’t take a shower I want you just how you are, sweaty and wetness fragrance. Anita looked at me pleading but I just turned around and told her to hurry and get dress. 10 minutes later and she was headed down, she was beautiful and I almost felt sorry for what I was doing to her, but I could not help it. I enjoyed the frustration that she is feeling, and every time I touch her I can sense how much she wants me but was just afraid to ask.

[Alex]

Now when we get to my place you are to look for your husband and start warming up to him, I want you to be equally nice and flirty. Seduce him everything to make him leave with you now. I am allowing you to fuck your husband tonight and only tonight, and if you do get to fuck him and release his juice in your sweet smelling cunt I will release you from this. But be warned if you cannot make love to him then I’m sorry to say you are mine.

Unknown to Anita, Alex has already manipulated Geoffrey enough not to be interested in her, but defiance showed in Anita face, her smiling smugly teasing Alex letting him be aware that this could be Alex’s last night of torturing her. Alex just smiled and wished her good luck. They walked for 2 blocks to Alex’s house, Anita could smell herself as they walk, the cool air flowing through her bare wet pussy. Finally reaching Alex’s home, Alex turned towards Anita and whispered in her ear. Anita’s eyes just became wide if she could have slapped Alex, she would have, and instead all she could do was lift her hand in her pussy as Alex watched her finger fuck herself in front of his home on the sidewalk. Alex could see the frustration on her face, she wanted to cum but could not, sweat was forming on her body now and I can see it clearly. I stop her from playing herself, and instructed her to lick her hand. As soon as she was ready I went in the house and started to part away from her. Her first thing was to look for Geoffrey, if I did my job right Geoffrey should be half drunk enjoying the company of the gay community and would not be turned on by Anita. The gay group that I invited should already be getting Geoffrey drunk and horny for some cock sucking and being fucked by one. While Anita was trying to look for her husband, a few signals were sent to women in the area. I was on the second floor orchestrating the event. As they started small chats with Anita trying to delay her from finding her husband, she was in heat and every second of delay would be an agony to her. I finally saw Linda by the kitchen, as she was walking towards Anita with a glass and a bottle of scotch. Linda offered the glass to Anita while the whole women around them chatting like mad, I could see Anita taking a sip. As Linda egged her to drink some more and to loosen up, Anita did so, and as soon as her glass was empty Linda filled it up to the top making sure that Anita have enough to drink. The liquor was starting to get to Anita, she barely remembered her goal, to get to her husband, get him home and fuck him to be out of this predicament. She finally saw a glimpse of him, finally able to get away from the secretaries, Anita head towards her husband. She was able to squeeze in between people and finally hugged her husband and gave him a passionate kiss. Her husband reciprocated the kiss, a few giggles and a whisper in Geoffrey’s ears and Geoffrey just at looked at her. He said his goodbyes to the few that were surrounding him and apologize for Anita’s drunken appearance. Seeing that Anita was somewhat tipsy as well as Geoffrey, Alex smiled. He saw both almost toppling at each other fumbling they’re way out. Finally they were able to leave the house and Alex’s smile became broader. He went to Linda and started some small conversation with her.

Anita and Geoffrey managed to get to their place, as soon as they got in the house, Anita started kissing Geoffrey hard. Geoffrey did the same, by the time that they reached the room, both were completely naked. Anita pushed Geoffrey down the bed and started licking, kissing everywhere. After a few more kisses, Anita started to lick and kiss Geoffrey’s cock, licking the head, licking his balls and dragging her tongue up to the head. Geoffrey let a moan out, as soon as Anita felt Geoffrey’s hand rubbing her thigh, Anita loop her legs and started getting her wet pussy by Geoffrey’s head. She wanted to be licked while she gives her husband some head. Geoffrey just stared at Anita’s wet pussy, looking at it, like he’s never seen a pussy before. Anita was licking Geoffrey’s flaccid cock hard sucking on it rubbing it but to no avail, Geoffrey was not getting hard, she finally realized that Geoffrey has not started to lick her pussy. She was getting hot, and horny wanting to get some, she even whispered to Geoffrey to lick her, finger fuck her anything to start and play with her pussy. Geoffrey just stared at her pussy with a quizzical look.

Anita was shocked, what was happening here, when they were in Hawaii he could not wait to fuck her and now…

[Anita]

Geoffrey honey lick my pussy please lick me now put your fingers in please play with my pussy...

After begging to be licked, she started licking his cock once again. She has tried licking Geoffrey’s cock for quite some time now but nothing, his cock was too soft to even try and put it in her pussy. She started rubbing her self and the sensation was too much, she started moaning in ecstasy, a few of her juice was dripping close to Geoffrey head, as she turned around she noticed that he was asleep. Cursing out load she tried to insert Geoffrey’s soft cock in her but it did not work. With his small soft cock it won’t even get in her opening. She quickly went to her drawer and grabbed the toys that Alex asked her to purchase. The toy was up to the max, shoving it in here her let her hand fuck her pussy but nothing she could not cum and the toy was making her hornier as hell and she knew what she needed to do.

She quickly got dress and took a walk, a nervous finger press the door bell. The door open, there Alex stood with a grin on his face. So are you free from my grasp? Was it a good fuck?

[Anita]

{Looking down on her feet, whispered} I…I…I want you to fuck me please.

Alex just smiled, and asked Anita what she was saying. Anita raised her head, looked Alex in the eye and begged him to fuck her.