The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch

MC, MF, EX, MD, MA

Synopsis: What was a casual stroll on summer break has thrust Jon into the unknown with a power he doesn’t fully understand and has no control over. But what seems like a harmless gift will bring about consequences that go far beyond his understanding.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

I have come to realize over the years that the biggest changes in life come when you least expect them. There are moments that are supposed to be huge and eventful; graduation, your first kiss, the loss of your virginity... all of them are moments you remember, but the really impactful changes are ones that happen from out of nowhere. One minute, you are on a path, one direction, one known future. The next minute? Lost and anywhere... and you never see it coming.

My third year of college was behind me and I had elected to drive out to the west coast until the road stopped and the water began. Boulder was as good of a mountain town as you could ask for, but the long months at the University of Colorado had been grueling and I wanted to experience something new before making the pilgrimage back to Atlanta and my family. So I told my mother, brother and sisters that I was heading out west for a few weeks and would be back home in July. A month later than they expected, but after three years away from home at school it wasn’t a jarring absence. A year from now I’d be doing anything I could to get a job and escape the debt I’d obtained by getting my degree... this was my last chance to do something impulsive with no lasting consequences.

So I went west and a bit north. Long miles of road behind me, I pulled into a parking lot adjacent to an arboretum just inside the city limits of Portland, Oregon. The lot was largely deserted with the only other cars parked so their owners could take bicycles on trails that led to various landmarks around the city. Leaving my wallet and phone in the car for safekeeping, I locked the door behind me and stretched my tired legs thinking idly that I would have to find a place to stay for the night. Walking away from the lot I found a trail that circled the area, and ventured toward a metal bridge that rose over the highway that divided the park.

There were several hours before nightfall and no particular rush for any decisions, and I strolled casually. Tomorrow I’d take the short journey to seaside and decide if I wanted to travel north to Seattle or south into California. I breathed in, letting the vibration and exhaustion of the road fall away from me. The air was as crisp as the mountains but with a wet undercurrent of the ocean and my feet made reverberating noises as they climbed up the steps to the bridge. The road beneath me was largely deserted; an occasional car passed and I remained lost in my thoughts.

I was just thinking that I really liked what I was seeing and wouldn’t mind settling down in this green, damp city as I crossed the bridge and started down the steel steps on the other side. The slight dampness made the steps slippery, and I gripped the railing to support myself. What I expected to be a firm place to steady myself shifted sideways under my hand, and my eyes opened wide in surprise as the railing detached and fell aside. I lurched to my left in an attempt to counteract the momentum, but in the next instant I was falling, and then I felt air rush out of me as I hit something solid...

...and then nothing.

I woke slowly, drifting back into consciousness over several minutes as a stark hospital room formed around me. I didn’t remember the circumstances of why I was in a hospital, but I immediately recognized the room for what it was. The sterile smell, low muffled beeping from somewhere distant and the cool room temperature. My left arm ached and I looked down to see the thin tube of an IV trail down the side of the bed and away into a grouping of machines and plastic bags.

I blinked, and remembered. Falling. Suddenly what was a grip became open air. Then surprise. Then the feeling of compression slamming me downward, choking off my breath and leading me into blackness.

Still feeling claustrophobic I rolled onto my side and immediately regretted it. My head pounded as I brushed hair out of my eyes, noting as I did so that the skin felt soft; new but normal. I groaned and reached for a small device that looked like a doorbell. I wanted company, but more importantly I wanted information. How bad was it? How injured was I? Thoughts spiraled through my mind as I heard footsteps from far away coming nearer.

“You’re up.” The man that walked into stated it rather than asked, a bored, disinterested tone plain in his voice. He moved to the bags connected to the IV and checked them, flipping one over and noting the marks on the side on a clipboard he had retrieved from the front of my bed.

I expected more, so when I didn’t get it I frowned and attempted contact. “How did I get here?”

“Hmm? Oh, I’m not sure; I wasn’t on duty when you arrived. You were moved from urgent care into the recovery unit yesterday. Now that you’re awake a doctor will be in to see you soon. We’re not as heavily staffed on the weekend.”

Weekend. It was Monday when I arrived in Portland; which means nearly a week of my life was missing... at least a week. Before I could ask more the man, who must have been a nurse or orderly, left my room without further discussion. Was he going to alert someone I was awake? I lay in the bed and details about the accident slowly came back to me. Only knowing a piece of the passage of time made me nervous, and I began to fidget as the minutes ticked by. Two. Five. Ten. I considered pushing the button again to alert someone when I heard footsteps in the hallway outside my door.

Another man entered my room, this one considerably older and more professional looking. He gave me a practiced smile that conveyed confidence if not warmth, and moved to the side of the bed.

“You’re awake and aware, that’s good. My name is Doctor Travers, and I’m the doctor on call today. You’ve been out of serious care for some time, but I was worried you were moved too quickly... before you had a chance to acclimate and let us know how you were doing for yourself.”

He pulled a stool up and sat next to me, flipping open the chart and ticking down the history there. I noticed there were several pages as I pulled myself upright and immediately regretted it. My head still pounded and my mouth was dry; my limbs weak.

“What happened? I remember... falling... hitting something. But beyond that...”

“I can fill in some of the blanks, absolutely.” The doctor smiled his professional smile and looked up from the clipboard. “The simple answer is that you suffered a concussion, a serious one, and that’s been the big threat we’ve been concerned about. You also had some other bruising and a slight burn, but nothing serious or long lasting. In fact, aside from some tenderness on your arm and side I’d imagine it’s barely noticeable.”

I glanced down at my arm again. Closer examination showed me that the gloss and redness was raw skin, but it just looked like when I’ve stepped out of a hot tub with a bit more shine than usual. It felt comfortably numb, and I shook my head. I didn’t remember a burn, just a fall. Burning didn’t add into everything else that I knew; I was outside. There wasn’t a fire... friction perhaps, but surely not to any great degree.

“It doesn’t hurt...”

“No,” the doctor said, cutting across me, “well, you’ve got a healthy does of acetaminophen, Ofirmev, running through the drip here. It’s going to feel like a dull ache, like being hit with a hammer, when you’re off of it, which now that you’re up will be this afternoon. But the bigger pain is going to be from your concussion. You’ve been generally unconscious for two weeks, on medication and when awake not aware. The brain is resilient, but you suffered swelling and significant damage. I assume you don’t remember much of the last week?”

I slowly shook my head. Two weeks? It felt strange and unnatural, like my world had been reorganized while I slept; everyone else moved while I was on pause. My family would be worried... had anyone contacted them?

The doctor continued to describe the process I had been going through; internal bleeding, CT scans and MRIs that had been performed while I was largely unconscious or unaware of my surroundings. I had suffered a severe injury, but once it was determined that I wasn’t hemorrhaging I was no longer classified as critical, even though it was unclear how bad the damage was. I had been moved into a continual observation state and tested constantly.

Things would come back, he said, but the process of the IV and pain medication often removed short-term memory. Now that I was awake and making sense I would be monitored to determine if this new condition would hold, or if I would slip back into a semi-aware state.

Doctor Travers explained things in detail, and while he didn’t appear rushed it felt like he was anxious to move on. After a few more questions about how much longer I had to stay in the hospital (no clear date, but now that I was awake a timetable could be determined) and longer-term side effects (there would be consequences, but the scans and tests were encouraging) I thanked him for his time and let him go. I extended my hand to shake his, but he had already turned and was striding out of the room. Frowning, I chalked it up to the state of American health care and drifted back into my own thoughts.

A few minutes later a female orderly came into my room and asked if I wanted to try something to drink. She stood far back from my bed and I struggled up to get a better look at her. I was very aware of how much time had passed away from the world, and I found myself anxious for more human contact; more conversations so I could come back from the unreality of the situation. When I moved up in my bed however, she took a step backward. It was subtle but I thought for a moment that I saw her flinch as I moved. But then the moment was over, she had retreated back into a cooridor and I put it out of my mind.

Two weeks.

I suddenly had the urge to feel the floor under my feet, to move. Bracing myself for a wave of dizziness I sat up straighter and was pleased when the throbbing in my head was less than I was expecting. I shuffled in the bed until my legs hung off the side, then I lowered myself to the floor. There was pain, but distant. The feeling of compression in my head was bad, but manageable. What I wasn’t expecting was how weak I was. I felt like my muscles were under the control of someone else, and I slid down to the floor in what must have looked like comical slow motion. My knees buckling and dropping me face first onto cold tile. My IV wobbled dangerously, but stayed upright.

I heard footsteps, then a gasp and a call for help. I saw legs running toward me and hands bending to grab my shoulders. I was gripped on my gown, then another hand slid behind my neck and lifted me slightly upright.

Two things happened at once; nonsensically sudden and jarring.

The hand and forearm on my neck chilled to gooseflesh and I felt the texture of skin as sharp as sandpaper. Muscles tensed although I couldn’t tell if they were mine or the person helping me. I heard a shuddering gasp, and the other hand gripping my shoulder clenched for an instant.

At the same time a male voice from just out of the room came suddenly and with a note of panic; “Don’t touch him!”

The hand behind my neck jerked back and my shoulder was released. My head and upper body fell back, and my head hit the tile floor. With an audible pop that came from within me, the room became black. Somewhere, as if from a long tunnel, another voice, a female voice; “Oh no... oh no... oh...” Then nothing.

I drifted in a world of tan and texture. Smiles, flashes of white teeth and bright eyes. I was running my hands over huge breasts that conformed and yielded under my hands. The nipples stood like hard eraser tips, firm and dark red. I moved my hands over them, pushing and squeezing, ripping free the thin material where it lay discarded next to sheets that were maroon. These had moved beyond breasts and were tits, massive and playful, meant to be bared and sucked. I imagined my hard cock between then, shoving the breasts together and ramming my dick mercilessly as I fucked them.

Legs lifted as I pulled panties up and off, abandoning them at the knees and trapping my face between her thighs. I slid my hands down, under her butt until I gripped her sides from beneath. My mouth was on her cunt and I felt her toes curl behind me. She was moving, twitching and unable to remain still as I sucked and fucked her with my hand. Her hips began a fast rotation as two fingers, then three, penetrated her and began to quickly fuck her with my hand. She bit her lip, I looked up and saw the hunger in her eyes, the fierceness of the moment. Her ass shook on the bed and her touch felt hot, smooth and tense like electricity was bouncing beneath her skin.

“Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me...”

I rose up, my cock impossibly hard and ready to explode, and leaned toward her. Her smile was predatory, hungry, insistent. Her eyes burned, and I moved my cock to her pussy, brushing the outside for only a moment and then slamming it deep inside of her. Her cunt gripped my cock, the skin feeling deliciously soft and wet, yet gripping mine and creating a wonderful friction. I pumped in and out of her, sliding in deep and without pause until my cock bottomed out, my balls resting against her ass. I pulled her lips to mine, tasting her and feeling her tongue run a wet line against my teeth. Her eyes were wide and hungry, staring into mine with an intensity and vacantness that said without words how insatiable she was.

She gripped my ass, her muffled screams against my neck as I worked my cock in and out of her. I gripped her leg as I pulled it up, using it for support as I continued my relentless pace. She screamed; her orgasm building like a tidal wave inside of her and I could feel myself losing control... slipping into cumming inside of her.

The room was dark. I had opened my eyes without realizing it, for the light didn’t change. My forehead was wet and I felt hot, sickly. Dim awareness came to me, and I shifted my body to look up. Immediately the pain rushed in; pain in my head, my arm, my entire body. My limbs weren’t responding, and I felt something tight on my wrist. Both wrists; and even though I couldn’t see it I felt my legs were bound as well.

“Hey!” I yelled into the darkness, but my voice came out small and weak. From the sound I could tell I was in a room with the door closed. A smaller room than I was in before... I think... and all I saw was darkness and an occasional blinking light. For some time it was silent. Trying to talk sent another blast of pain into my head, so I lay still. Just as I was bracing myself to call for help again, I thought I heard a noise from outside the room. Seconds went by, and just as I began to believe that I imagined it I heard another noise, a clicking noise.

The door slowly came open. Dim light from the other side illuminated a figure who slipped into the room, and then all was dark again. I could hear breathing and the shuffling of footsteps, but little more.

“Who...” I whispered, but quickly a gloved hand fell over my mouth before I could say more.

“Shhhh,” came a female voice, barely above a whisper. “Don’t talk.”

I felt her working on my restraints, and then with a muffled clatter the sounds of the straps being removed. I started to sit up and hands were back against me, only this time they were helping me up and not keeping me still.

“You’re going to need to stand,” she said and slowly helped me to my feet. I stood unsteadily, but contrary to what I expected standing up seemed to clear my head more than anything. Her voice came at my ear, “Can you support yourself?”

I nodded and as dark as it was she caught my meaning. I became aware that I was still in a hospital gown and at the same time noticed that I had a huge erection. The details of my dream came back to me, as real as if I had experienced them just seconds ago.

“I’m going to take you out of here,” she said, “but we have to move quickly. As quickly as you can anyway. We have about ten minutes before the shift change, and it’s important we are gone before then. Use my waist for support here, and... oh!”

She had taken my arm and brought me close to her. In doing so she wrapped her other arm around me and had brushed against my midsection. She jerked her hand back and sucked in air, her body becoming tense against mine.

“Let’s... ugh... come on. Let’s get moving.”

Confused, in pain with a throbbing head and somehow through it all extremely horny I allowed the woman to guide me out of the room and down a hallway. We went only a short distance before she used her keys to open a door and guide us into a dimly illuminated stairwell. We took the steps slow but with purpose, and for the first time I caught a good look at my companion.

She was the female orderly who had checked on me earlier; her brown hair pulled casually back into a loose tail behind her head. She was flushed, her cheeks red with a thin shiny film of sweat along her temples. Her eyes were dark, with circles under them that I didn’t remember seeing before. How much time had passed again... hours? Days? Weeks?

“Come on... hurry.”

My legs felt strange and distant. My limbs felt only passively under my control and I let myself be guided down until we came to a concrete floor. We were in some kind of service area, meant for staff and not patients. My companion stopped suddenly, and glanced upward into the stairwell. Somewhere high above us an echo of a door opening and closing sounded, and we waited there in the darkness for several seconds listening. No other noise came, and after a minute I heard her breathe a deep breath and turn toward me.

“You’re going to go out the door at the end of this room. There’s a short hallway, and then a heavy door that leads to the outside. Once you’re out it will lock behind you, and you will be in the lot behind the facility. There’s an office building just beyond it, and on the other side a convenience store. Go inside, ask them to call you a taxi.”

She held out a small duffel bag and handed it to me. “Your clothes and keys are in here. Do you have a car? We didn’t impound one.”

“I do,” I nodded. “But... I don’t understand. What is going on? Why are you sneaking me out of here? What is this place?”

Through the numbness in my limbs and fogginess of the situation I felt a new emotion overtaking me; frustration. What was going on here? Who left a hospital this way? I was being hustled out of here like I was some kind of criminal... none of this made any sense.

“I...” the woman’s eyes were closed, and she was sweating. She opened them slowly and gulped air, glancing down at the noticeable tend in my gown. “Oh God... you’ve got to get moving. It’s not safe for you here. You’re just lucky you didn’t have any identification on you... leave now and you can get away.”

The cold feeling of infectious panic was starting to rise up my spine. The room felt suddenly claustrophobic and my head swam as I felt dizziness washing over me.

The woman was still looking at my crotch, the skin increasingly pale and shiny from a sheen of sweat. “Look, just get out of here. It doesn’t matter why...”

I had started to stumble and I reached out, gripping for the woman’s arm as I stumbled. She reached out at the same time, and we came in contact as I slumped against the wall. Her skin was burning hot and I heard her suck in breath again, but this time her hand gripped tighter around my arm rather than letting go. I felt her shiver, then her grip slowly loosened but did not let go.

“Look,” she said, her voice unsteady and somehow deeper... huskier. “Look, just... just get changed into your clothes. You’ve got to... got to get out of here.”

She continued to hold me with one hand while she moved the other around to the drawstring of my hospital gown. She pulled on the string at my back and I felt cool air on my exposed backside.

“Hey,” I protested, “I can take care of that...”

But then she moved her hand down further and grasped my butt, her hand so hot against my skin.

“Oh... this...” and she slowly moved her hand around to my front as the gown slid off one shoulder. I was naked and confused, but my words were cut off as she closed her hand around my cock. Her breathing was ragged and I could see stiff nipples poking beneath her hospital scrubs. She looked up and we made eye contact, and I could see drops of sweat on her brow. Her eyes looked glazed... lost and unfocused but her hand slowly began to slide up and down on my cock.

“I can’t... not now... I can’t...”

But she slid down to her knees and her eyes were locked on my dick that she was stroking with a firm, rhythmic movement. She leaned forward and took it into her mouth, licking the tip and plunging further until she had a couple of inches inside of her mouth. I watched her other hand snake down beneath her scrubs and begin to make frantic jerks beneath the waistline. She was sucking harder now, determined and with greater enthusiasm. At this rate I was going to cum within seconds, my already stiff cock was throbbing inside her mouth.

Then she looked up at me with large, unfocused eyes and there was a helpless lust there that sent me over the edge. I came hard inside of her mouth and as the first jet of semen hit the back of her throat her eyes closed and she moaned around me. I came over and over until it began to dribble out of her mouth and down her chin. She collapsed backward, her other hand still rubbing her pussy and her eyes shut.

I stumbled back, the gown still loosely draped around me. What the fuck was going on? The woman was lost in her own lust, and when I took a step toward her she opened her eyes a fraction like she was drunk and slurred a nonsensical word.

I picked up my clothes that she had brought and took a step backward. From high above us I heard the echo of another door shutting and this time it was accompanied by footsteps.

“Hey,” I said, and I grabbed at the woman’s arm. She shivered under my touch and her eyes opened wider. “We’ve got to get out of here!”

“Fuck me... fuck me right now... any way you want... my pussy, my ass... I’ll let you fuck me any way you want.”

I let go of her. “What? Come on, we’re going to get caught! Let’s get out of here... now!”

“No,” she said, and she came up onto her knees and made a grab for my gown. I stepped backward quickly, and she pouted with cum still dribbling down her chin. “No, I don’t care about them... just fuck me. We’ve got time. Fuck me...”

We didn’t have time. The footsteps were growing louder and with one last look at the deranged woman in front of me I ran. I got to the heavy door and stumbled out into the night. I ran across the lot and past the group of office buildings she had mentioned. My lungs on fire I stopped for a moment and listened. In the distance I thought I heard dogs barking. I quickly put on my clothes, dumping the gown in a metal trash bin. I saw the convenience store across a street and I made for it. With a feeling of dumb luck I saw a taxi getting gas and I waved to the driver. Two minutes later we were off, and twenty minutes after that we pulled into the lot where my car was. I retrieved my wallet and paid the driver, then collapsed into the cold seat of my car.

My phone sat where I had left it and I picked it up expecting the battery to be dead. To my surprise it glowed in the light, and to my bigger surprise I saw I didn’t have any missed calls. I reset back to home and looked at the date.

Tuesday. Just one day after I had left the car to go on my short walk. Just a little more than twenty four hours had passed.

I didn’t know what was going on... but I stepped on the gas, turned the car east and got the hell out of Portland as fast as I could.