The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch, Chapter Four

MC, MF, EX, MD, MA

Synopsis: What was a casual stroll on summer break has thrust Jon into the unknown with a power he doesn’t fully understand and has no control over. But what seems like a harmless gift will bring about consequences that go far beyond his understanding.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

There’s much to be said for feeling numb. Time passes more quickly. You eat less, and because numbness encourages laziness, you do fewer things, good or bad, and the world’s probably a better place for it.

I pulled into Boulder and it was as if I had never left it. The text on the movie marquee was mostly the same from a little over a week ago when I had headed West. The campus was mostly deserted now; end of term meant that nearly everybody cleared out for the summer but there were still small scatterings of staff, summer residents and visitors. Finding a spot on the street I parked, locked the car, and headed into courtyard between the cluster of student buildings.

I had a campus-sponsored apartment just off the primary entrance road. In the winter it was cold, in the summer overbearingly hot. Insulation for both conditions amounted to painted drywall, and I learned over the year to forget privacy as a concept. What happened in one apartment could be heard by much of the floor, which is how I, like everyone else in the close vicinity, knew that Terry was a lesbian. Not for lurid, sensational reasons, but the close proximity meant that secrets were hard to keep to yourself. Visitors for the night invariably were exposed to the rest of the floor, and any kind of drunken behavior became the topic of choice at morning coffee in the common space on the first floor. The residents were like a family by circumstance, and so everyone’s business became shared business.

Terry was pretty; a thin frame that concealed nicely toned arms. Her hair was cut into a short dirty blond bob and it framed her face nicely. Her penchant for climbing left her with copper toned skin a tight and nicely round backside, which was usually concealed in just a short pair of yoga shorts or in the winter months full pants that left nothing to the imagination. But she was not a flirt and her appearance was more warm and friendly than slutty; a fact that didn’t prevent nearly every man who came across her to take a run at attracting her attention... a game she enjoyed all the more with her sexual preference. She had a warm smile and large eyes, and nearly everyone in the apartment loved her like a sister.

Terry wouldn’t have gone home for the summer; the product of parents who traveled constantly she preferred to stay in Boulder and enjoy the climbing, biking and spectacular outdoor playground of the Rocky Mountains. I deliberately returned to my college for that reason... I needed to talk to someone in person who I trusted and Terry was as close as it came. This situation was one that I couldn’t get my head around discussing with my mother... and I knew that Terry would at least hear me out before declaring that I had lost my mind.

...and if she didn’t believe me, I could prove it to her.

The thought bubbled up from some dark corner of my mind and I was at once ashamed to have thought it. This wasn’t me... this ability wasn’t one that I could just force on others. Besides, would it even work on Terry? It didn’t work on the jock from earlier, and perhaps sexual orientation dictated how it performed. Or perhaps it was all chromosomal and in a few short minutes I could be the one who finally succeeded in getting into Terry’s shorts...

I shook my head, disgusted with myself.

This wasn’t a good idea. If I couldn’t even treat a friend, someone I had known for a couple of years now and who had always been nothing but supportive, as anything more than a hole to fuck then I was better off continuing to drive East and talking to a doctor or psychologist. Besides, what did I really expect to have happen? Terry was a political science major, not a doctor. A sympathetic ear wouldn’t really solve anything or get me anywhere.

I turned to go, thinking I would grab something to eat in Denver proper when I heard her voice call my name. I closed my eyes.

“Jon!”

I turned and there she was. A loose bag slung over her shoulder and damp hair told me she had just been up climbing, no doubt calling it quits before the day became unbearably hot. She carried a bundle of ropes in one hand and climbing shoes in the other hand. She had her loose but extremely short shorts on that did nothing to hide fit, tanned legs that any woman would kill for. She wore a shorts bra and I quickly admired her visible abs and higher up her perky breasts that filled out her top nicely. But it was her smile that I loved, the smile that made me turn around and give her one in return. It felt foreign on my face, the muscles at the sides of my mouth tight and rusty.

“Terry, I... well, I was hoping to run into you.”

“Well, I’d give you a hug but I’m loaded down... ah hell,” she dropped the rope. “Come here!” She outstretched her arms, but I took a step backward. A small part of me resisted backing away, but a bigger part was proud for doing so. I felt uplifted at my control.

“Ah... hold off of that, have a bit of a cold.”

She stopped, the smile faltering slightly, “Ugh, no colds please! I’m heading up to Pikes Peak next week for an overnight... but never mind about that, what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were heading off on your road trip adventure and I wouldn’t hear anything from you until fall.”

“I did get west... made it to Portland. I wanted to talk to you about it actually. Free?”

She nodded. “Sure, I just got back from the foothills and Nori won’t be back from work for a few hours. Help me with the gear, and we can get a beer up in my apartment. They are painting the rooms of everyone who has cleared out... so if you’re thinking of moving back in you’re going to be out of luck for a few weeks.”

I picked up the bundle of ropes and followed her up the stairs to her apartment. She chatted constantly as she walked, and I got the feeling that she was missing the constant conversations during term. I was surprised to hear about Nori; they had started dating but I got the impression that it was a bad match. The two had different hobbies and interests, but it sounded like she had moved in for the summer. Lots of people who stayed did; the scholarships didn’t cover the off-term unless you were actively taking classes.

She unlocked her door and I followed her into the familiar room. It was a carbon copy of mine, but with different paint and furnishings.... too small, but certainly better than living in the dorm proper. She dumped the back and shoes and fished out a Corona from the refrigerator.

“Sorry about the beer; we takes what we gets, right? Anyway, if it’s all the same to you I’m going to quickly hop in the shower. We’re going out later tonight and I’m feeling pretty dirty... I was out at sunrise this morning.”

I nodded and sat back on the couch, cracking the beer and taking a long drink. It felt nice to sit here in this familiar place after everything that had happened and just relax. Somehow the thoughts of paranoia and strangeness dissolved under the stuffy heat of the comfortable apartment and the pattering sound of running water in the other room. I closed my eyes, and tried not to think about what was happening in the other room.

My thoughts were becoming more sexually charged. It was the exhaustion of the last several days certainly; breaking down barriers that common sense once dictated. But it was also this knowledge that at any moment I could have anyone in the world desperately after me. All of the work to establish a good game no longer mattered; one touch and women were out of control.

I will figure this out, I decided. I’ll figure this out and stop worrying about it. Then I’ll have more fun than humanly possible. I would fuck every women I put my eyes on and then maybe I would come back to Boulder and...

“Jon?”

I woke with a start. I had nodded off on the couch in the warm apartment, and I opened my eyes to see Terry in a yellow sundress leaning over me.

She laughed. “Man, what did you get up to in Portland? You look beat to hell... you know, we did legalize it out here. You didn’t need to drive all the way to the ocean.”

I smiled back, coming slowly back to myself. “You don’t think you would believe me if I told you... but I’m going to give you the chance. Something strange happened to me and I needed someone to talk to.”

“Stranger than wetting your pants?” She pointed down at my crotch, which to my embarrassment I found both wet and tenting my pants. I was holding the bottle of beer when I drifted off and it had tipped onto my lap, dousing me. I quickly shifted myself to hide my erection, hoping Terry had missed that part. Her grin told me otherwise, though.

She tossed me a towel and then crumpled down into a chair, folding her legs beneath her. “So, spill...,” she chuckled, “well, maybe don’t spill, I’m not made of beer. What’s your story that brought you back to your home away from home after little more than a week?”

I took a drink from what was left in the bottle, and started talking. It wasn’t an easy story, and I found myself doubling back several times over items I had missed. I also didn’t to go into details on what had happened with the women I had touched... I just said that they seemed to lose control. To her credit she didn’t interrupt me once and let my rambling, stream of consciousness finish. Her eyebrows did raise higher and hair though, and by the time I had gotten to the policeman and her daughter I could tell she didn’t believe a word of it.

“...and so I came here. And... now I’m not sure why.”

Terry took a drink of her beer and shifted on the chair. I was painfully aware of how the dress clung to her slightly damp skin, and I could swear that I could see the peak of a perfectly formed nipple.

“So, you had an accident, went to a hospital, and discovered you had super powers. You’re like Peter Parker, but with the ability to make girls horny.”

I didn’t say anything. It was ridiculous... impossible to believe or take seriously. Unless you were living it. Unless you were touched.

“Well Jon, I think you just need a little more sleep and a little less whatever you smoked in Portland. But even if it was true, what are you worried about? I think you’re describing every male adult fantasy in the world... minus the angry dad cops.”

She laughed again and for a moment I thought about just grabbing her wrist and seeing what happened. Something of this must have shown on my face, because she stopped laughing abruptly and fixed me with a concerned, bemused expression.

“You believe it... don’t you? You believe this is happening to yourself.”

I nodded. The warmth of the apartment felt stuffier than before, less comfortable than before. I could feel a bead of sweat trickling down my back.

She looked at me, fixing my gaze with a considering stare, and then held out a hand.

“Ok,” she said, and her voice was matter-of-fact. “Ok then, shake my hand.”

I didn’t move, and she got up and closed the distance between us. She was close enough now that I could do just that... reach up and take her hand. I looked at it, torn with emotion. I cleared my throat.

“You don’t want... what I can do.”

She kept the hand extended out, a small smile –or was it a smirk– on her face. “You’re right. I don’t want what you think you can do. I’ve never had a dick inside of me and, no offense, I’m not going to start with yours. But you’ve also been good to me and I owe it to you to prove to yourself that there’s nothing wrong with you. So... take my hand.”

I didn’t move. The second stretched out, and finally she let her arm drop and shrugged. “Or, maybe I don’t owe it to you... you want to live in your fantasy, that’s your business.”

She turned away. I felt lousy; like I had insulted her somehow. My first instinct outside was the right one; this wasn’t something that I should burden her with, or any friend or family member. This was something to take a doctor... and perhaps she was right. Maybe it all was in my head... in which case a doctor was an even better idea. I stood up and brushed off my pants.

“Terry, I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to...”

She spun quickly, and I saw the mischievous smile on her face for just an instant before she poked me with her index figure on the nose. “Boop!”

I felt the shock, and I knew she did too. Her playful smile slid off her face as her eyes widened. She stumbled backward, collapsing onto the chair.

“Terry, I...”

“Jon... Jon, what is this? Oh shit, you weren’t joking... this feels so fucking strange.”

She ground a fist down between her legs and looked up at me with something that resembled panic. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs, all the while the sundress was bunching up and revealing more and more of her skin.

“I... think I need to...”

“No,” I said, and I started to the door. “No, you can resist this... the doctor woman did for a while. You can too... I just need to get out of here. It will be better before you know it.”

She moaned a guttural, deep moan and shifted in the chair. Her eyes were closed and she was rubbing herself over her dress. Then she heard my footsteps and her eyes fluttered back open. “Don’t... no, don’t go...”

I had one hand on the doorknob when I hesitated. Every part of me was screaming to go back and take her, but I couldn’t. I was more than this... I was in control of myself. Besides, with such a quick touch it surely wouldn’t last...

I felt her hands on my back, running under my shirt against my skin. More of the static shock between us occurred with every inch she touched, and my resistance crumbled. Behind me I felt her orgasm, her body shuddering just from touching my back. So I turned, and looked at Terry in a way I had never seen her before.

One strap of the dress had fallen off her shoulder and now the dress was only barely covering a perfectly round breast. I reached up and pulled, revealing a deep red nipple that was piercingly hard and perfectly centered on tanned skin. She must rock climb nude, I thought, and then I pulled the rest of the dress down and off of her body. She stood, a flush rising on her skin, wearing only thin white panties that contrasted perfectly against her bronze skin. I could see and smell the dampness and excitement emanating from her crotch, and I circled my arms around her and brought her to me.

Her eyes were glazed, but there was still a sense of the panic there too.

“Jon... Jon... I don’t know what this is, but I, God help me I need to fuck you, to have you inside of me, to do what no man has ever done to me... I need it so badly... I don’t understand why, but I need it... please...”

I pulled up my shirt, then loosened my belt with her help and let my pants fall to the floor. We held each other there in our underwear, looking into each other’s eyes while the heat continued to rise between us. She was far gone, but something of the original woman remained. She was scared, not just because of what was happening but because of what she knew was about to happen... and because she wanted it.

I brought her close to me and kissed her, deeply and with a hunger that I didn’t know that I had. Our tongues met even as my hands slipped down and cupped the perfectly toned cheeks of her ass.

We made out like old lovers, and she slipped her hand over my cock, erect and hard inside my underwear. With trembling fingers she fished my cock out, slowly rubbing her hand up and down the shaft before dropping quickly to her knees and taking it suddenly in her mouth. She licked her tongue down the shaft and up again, sucking me into her and bobbing her head up and down aggressively. She began to lick up the underside of my cock, flicking her tongue occasionally on my balls. With one hand she jerked my cock, licking the tip and then sucking it deeper inside. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently produced a rhythm as I pulled her head toward me, forcing her to take more and more of my cock into her hungry mouth. She looked up at me and I saw that her eyes were glazed and she was lost with lust.

I stood her up and leaned her against a chair. Dropping down behind her I slid her panties off of her amazingly toned and tight ass. She was shaved as bare as a baby, and I could see every inch of her perky little asshole and her tight and beautiful pussy. I couldn’t wait to stuff my cock hard into her, to fuck her, spank her and blow my load all over those amazing tits of hers. I leaned forward, tonging her ass and pulling her legs toward me. I could taste her dripping slit, and I began to lick and nibble at her folds, turning my head from side to side.

“Fuck... fuck yes, oh god Jon... God lick me... put your finger in me... Oh my god... oh my god... Fuck you feel so good... Uggggghhhh...”

I turned her, sitting her back on one of her chairs as I dropped to my knees and continued to eat her out. I took my hand and rubbed her clit, then inserted a finger into a cunt that offered no resistance to my penetration. I stroked in and out of her then lifted my finger up to our anxious mouth and watched her clean her own juices off of me. I went back to her pussy and licked and sucked aggressively at her to howls of delight. She smelled amazing, sweetly pungent and intoxicating. So many men would beg to be right where I was now... about to fuck the hottest girl in the building who until this moment had never been with another man.

We stood, and I could see the hunger in her eyes.

“Fuck me now Jon... fuck me... god I’ve waited long enough, put your cock in me, I want to feel it... I need to feel it...”

Turning her back around I had her put a foot up on the chair and lean against the dining table for support. She reached around, grabbing and stroking my cock as she guided the head right to the entrance to her cunt. It was wet and warm; I could feel the heat emanating from her as the tip rubbed against gloriously wet and smooth folds. She dribbled all over the head of my cock as she stroked my shaft, her breathing hot and ragged. The tip was barely inside of her, and as wet as she was I knew that I could plunge into her in one fast stroke.

She looked back at me, all inhibitions gone, and groaned as my cock sunk into her an inch.

“Fuck me Jon... don’t... don’t go slow. I want it.”

I lunged forward, burying myself to the balls inside of her cunt as she let out an ear piercing scream. I pushing in and out of her, building speed and filling every inch of the pussy that had never felt a cock before. She was holding me around my shoulder, and as I fucked her I marveled at the way her tits jiggled with every movement. She was smiling, giggling even, between moans of pleasure and gasps of delight. I slid my cock in and out, and I could feel her dripping down her legs as I took her.

“Terry, your cunt... push back, fuck me harder.”

She picked up speed, pushing back against me. I slapped her ass, the pop echoing throughout the small room.

“Fuck Jon... fuck... oh god... fuuuuuck me...”

I withdrew, turning as I sat back down in the chair and pulled her on top of me. Her pussy slid on easily as she began to bounce up and down on me, my hands gripping her sides, her tits, her neck as we fucked in her kitchen. It felt amazing and I bent down, taking her tits in my mouth one at a time. She was squealing as she increased speed, the wet slapping noise constant as we kept our pace. She was babbling, moaning incoherent words as I fucked her, and with a jolt she stiffened and I felt her pussy clinch down around my cock. The tightness was almost unbearable as she came hard, trembling on top of me and moaning constantly.

I picked her up, still inside of her, and we shuffled to the bed, her panting body pressed against mine, her tits rubbing delightfully against me. I pressed my mouth against her eagerly parted lips and kissed her hungrily, my tongue entering her mouth and sliding against her lips. She was hot, growing hotter by the minute, and began to shuffle back and forth against me, creating a wonderful friction. We frenched in the middle of the floor as we moved to the bed, finally stumbling down onto it, my cock slamming deep into her. She screamed and shook, her body clutching mine.

I was rock hard, and I ran my hands over her smooth, tanned skin and creamy breasts. Taking a nipple in my mouth, I bit lightly and then sucked deeply. Looking down I could see her pink-lipped pussy tightly wrapped around my dick, the fat tip wedged between puffy wet cuntlips. I thrust forward, burying myself balls-deep into her, slamming myself into her steaming twat.

“Oooooh God! Fuck yes! Stick it in.... gooooood you’re so fucking sexy. Fuck me.... keep fucking me!”

I raised her legs up, putting them together and exposing her round, delicious ass to me. I put them to my shoulder, humping into her from the new angle that made her tight cunt feel even tighter. I lurched forward again, fucking her semi-virginal cunt and moaning at the vice-like grip against my shaft. It was so hot knowing I was her first man, and that she couldn’t resist me.

I could feel the wriggling movement of her ass and I knew that nothing could prevent me from dumping my load into her. With every stroke I came closer and closer, my breathing ragged. Far from telling me to stop, Terry was urging me on. Begging me to go deeper, go harder.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!”

She grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper, her legs still wedged around me. “Yes, yes... fuck me, fill me, I want to feel what it’s like for someone to cum in me... uuuuuughhhhh, god yes!”

My cock pulsed madly, shooting jet after jet of my hot load up into her. It gushed against the walls of her cunt and I felt her cum with me with a shuddering, ear-splitting scream. Every inch of her bare pussy was washed with my seed, so much so that I could feel the juices straining to escape. I continued to fuck into her even as my balls were sucked dry.

I let her legs slip down, my cock still buried inside of her. I touched her cheek and found it warm as I guided her mouth to mine. For several long minutes we lay on her bed this way, the sheets a jumbled mess around us. The room was hot still, but the afternoon sun had started to make its way to the coolness of early evening.

“I still feel it... needing you, I mean.”

I looked over at her, and I smiled a sad smile. I felt guilty, but I also felt the best I had felt in weeks. She was beautiful there, with a sheet pulled just to her tummy and her proud breasts, now red from where I had sucked and pulled on them, exposed to the room.

“I still feel it, but it’s slowly becoming more distant. I... I don’t know how to reconcile these feelings I’m having. I know that this is wrong; I don’t like men and I have no desire for sex with men. But I also still want you; I want you back inside of me, I want to feel your cock hitting me deeply and making me cum, making me scream... I... I don’t know who I am anymore.”

I looked at her, seeing the conflicted emotions chasing across her face. She looked beautiful, and I reached across to brush her hair away from her face. She jerked backward, her expression panic stricken.

“No! No, you can’t... you can’t touch me. You can’t touch anyone. Don’t you see that? You’re taking away their free will, turning them into people they aren’t!”

“It’s not like I asked for this,” I said, anger rising from somewhere inside of me. “I have no idea what is happening... but I can’t just become a hermit! What am I supposed to do?”

“Nothing!” She screamed, drawing the sheets up to her chin, the look of horror now plain on her face. “Nothing because it’s wrong! It’s wrong to do this to people! Even now part of me wants to come over and suck your cock, get you hard... and... and... fuck you. It’s wrong. It’s wrong.”

She shivered, and I was sure she had just had another small orgasm.

“Really,” I said. “Because it looks like you’re enjoying yourself.”

“I’m not a slave.”

“No?,” and I sat up in the bed and pulled the sheets back, noticing how her gaze immediately went to my cock. “Because it sure looks like you are.”

Silence. She cried softly, her voice small and quiet in the apartment.

“God, what am I going to do? What have I done? What am I going to tell...”

“Me?” A voice from the doorway surprised us and I turned to see Nori, her hand on the doorframe and her face livid. She gave me a look of great contempt and turned to Terry. “So, is this what you do when you go up to the mountains to climb? Bring home men to fuck? What am I then, your little experiment?”

“Nori, no!” Terry jumped out of bed, nude and still bearing the marks of our aggressive sex session. Nori backed out of the room and I could hear her stomping to the door, Terry in pursuit.

I looked down at my hands. Everything I did, it lead to this. Destruction and heartbreak... sexual bliss and fulfillment. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want it, but here it was. What was I going to do... move away from people? Fuck that... I didn’t ask for this, but I wasn’t going to feel guilty about it either.

Outside the room I heard shouting and what sounded like the smashing of a plate.

I stood up from the bed, not bothering to cover myself. I walked out into the living/dining room of the apartment. Nori was shoving things into a bag, and Terry was on her knees, crying hysterically. I approached her from behind and put a hand on her shoulder. She stiffened at once, and I felt the familiar energy pass between us. She looked up at me, our eyes locked and there was understanding there.

I turned to Nori, who had just seen me and snarled. “What the fuck do you want? You know... you know, fuck you. You can have the little slut. I always knew this was a mistake, and now I see...”

I stepped toward her and grabbed her bare arm.

She screamed, even as I felt the shock that told me her fury would be gone soon. I released her and she immediately gripped the spot where I had touched her skin. She was breathing hard, and looked up at me through eyes that were rapidly clouding over with lust. From behind me I could feel Terry’s hands snake around my chest and then her breasts pressing up against my back.

“Fuck me,” she whispered, and her hand closed around my cock. In front of us Nori dropped her purse and reached down to pull her blouse up and over her body. I saw a pink lacy bra covering large, aroused nipples and then she had unsnapped it too and let it fall to the floor. She began to shuffle out of her jeans as Terry slowly worked my cock in her hands, making it huge and erect.

“What,” Nori said as her jeans fell to the floor, “am I doing? How is this... fuck... how is this possible.”

Terry moved in front of me, sliding around and planting a wet kiss on the head. Then she pulled Nori down to her knees, now clad only in her panties, and gave her a deep kiss as well.

“It’s going to be better than you could ever imagine.”

Nori looked at my cock and swallowed, her eyes wide but her expression hungry. “I... I’m scared. But I need it.”

Terry put a hand behind her head and gently guided her mouth over my cock. I felt her lips slide over the tip, with hesitation at first, and then increasing passion. Terry meanwhile knelt down and under, running her tongue over my balls and occasionally up onto the shaft. Quickly my cock was throbbing at stiff as a rock, and the two girls spent the next ten minutes licking, sucking, and kissing each other around my cock. I was in heaven; and I couldn’t want to get into Nori’s hot pussy, or even put another load into Terry. Any resistance was gone now, as the two eagerly worked to pleasure me.

I could feel Terry’s tits against my legs, and then a shuffling and with a swift motion I watched Nori’s panties fly across the room. They were taking turns deep throating me, shoving my prick down deep and then pulling back to nibble on the shaft.

“God... I can’t believe I’m doing this, but it’s so fucking hot...

“Just wait,” said Terry, “wait until... mmmmmm... fuck your cock tastes good... wait until you feel him inside you.”

“Oh god... fuck yes... fuck me now, fuck me please... I’m begging you.”

Terry pulled Nori fully away from my cock for the first time, looking into her eyes as she nibbled on her lip. “Jon, put your cock in her. I want to see it... put your cock in her and fill her up.”

They made out, both fully nude and running their hands over each other’s bodies. I stood back and watched, slowly stroking my hard cock as the two lovers unabashedly made out in front of me. It felt intimate, like I was spying on some forbidden, secret union. The two had been close lovers, and now they were making out in front of me. I don’t change them, I thought. I just put myself into what they need. What they have to have. The thought comforted me, and I felt more relaxed than I had in days... more relaxed, and certainly more horny. I couldn’t stand it watching any further, I had to fuck these two.

I put a hand on Terry’s ass, and another on Nori’s. I came together for a group kiss, our tongues fighting each other for attention as our hands roamed freely. I felt Nori’s hand close on my cock, while Terry rubbed my chest.

“Fuck her, Jon,” said Terry, “and maybe he will cum inside of you like he did me.”

“Fuck her, Jon,” said Terry, and she Nori bent down over the bed on hands and knees and then slowly climbed onto her, swinging a leg over her smooth, creamy ass. “And maybe he will cum inside of you like he did me.”

I sunk my cock into Nori from behind, gripping Terry’s tits in my hands as I fucked her. Terry squealed, kissing and licking Nori as I thrust into her. Nori gasped, “Yes... ooooooh gawd.... fuck... yes fuck me, but don’t cum in me.... not protected...”

“I wasn’t either,” Terry said, and then with a wicked grin reached back, grabbing the shaft of my cock and withdrawing it from Nori and moving it up and into her. My hand was on Terry’s ass while Nori gripped her leg. I was fucking one and then the other, alternating as I sunk my cock into each from behind. The two were moaning and squirming with lust as Nori climaxed first, and Terry followed. I kept my cock buried in each as they rode out their orgasm... I felt like I could cum myself at any minute.

Pulling back and out I moved around and jerked my cock into Terry’s face. Rope after rope of cum shot out, coating her lips and mouth as she eagerly took it in. I watched her as she left generous helpings of cum in her mouth, then tilted her head forward and gently spit it down into Nori’s waiting mouth. Then the two began to french each other, rubbing each other’s bodies as they settled into a full body embrace. My cock had lost none of its hardness, and with a grin I positioned myself back behind them and got ready to start all over again.

Hours later I sat in living room, naked save some boxers, the warm darkness enveloping me like a warm blanket. I was tired but awake, my mind caught up in the events of the last several hours. We had fucked in every position, in every possible way. I had taken both Terry and Nori repeatedly, together and separately. I had slipped my cock into Terry’s ass as Nori tonged my balls, I had fucked Nori from behind while she ate Terry out, and I shot gallon after gallon of cum into their hungry mouths. They were insatiable and my cock seemed to not tire after repeatedly cumming into and onto them. The only reason we were not still going at it was that both had passed out with exhaustion.

I had found myself some water and poured glass after glass to stay hydrated. The night was quiet and still, and I thought about what to do next. Going home seemed impossible now; a life that was distant and alien. I could just stay here, tell my mother that I had found some summer work and spend the next few months with two able and willing sex slaves.

“Jon.”

I turned and saw Terry, clad in a loose shirt and silhouetted in the doorframe. The light from the street made her clothing transparent, and I felt my cock stir under my shorts. I started to rise up, but she motioned me to stay sitting. I could see by the dim light that tears were running down her face.

As if she had read my mind, she said simply, “You can’t stay.”

I said nothing, and she said nothing. We looked at each other, or rather I looked at her and she looked somewhere past me. Finally, with a voice that sounded shaky and barely controlled, she spoke.

“I want you to. Right now I want you to... to fuck me. To throw me down on the couch and fuck me. Nori... she does too. She’s asleep, but she’s still moaning your name. Until today I had never been with a man. Nori... she had some bad experiences... she couldn’t stand the thought of being with a man. Until...”

She stopped, her words failing her. She breathed deeply, and even in the dim light I could see that she was trembling. I wanted to hold her, to comfort her. She was my friend above anything else.

“...until you... touched us. Now... I don’t know if anything is ever going to go back to normal. Your... influence... it’s fading. I can resist it now, but if you were to hold me again... I think it would start up. I couldn’t resist you. I’d take your cock and I’d put it into my...”

She drifted off again, a hand creeping slowly to her pussy. She stopped herself, and breathed deeply.

“But... I don’t want this. Not in the core of me. I know who I am... or at least, I knew who I was. I think... I think I need to go back to myself. I need you to leave.”

Silence.

I looked at Terry, my friend, the girl who had been supportive of me for years. Who had helped me through college classes, even drank with me when I had a bad breakup last winter. She was always confident with a smile, happy to help and loyal to a fault. To see her now... broken.

I wanted to fuck her again.

I stood, and I walked slowly over to her. She didn’t move away, but her eyes grew wide. In fear? In hopes that I would touch her and send her spiraling back into the haze of lust and desire?

“Terry... I...”

I reached toward her, but stopped short. She looked at my hand, and her conflicted expression intensified.

The air was still, the night silent.

She leaned toward me, as I drew my hand away.

“You’re right,” I said, and I turned and found my clothes. “I should go.”

I dressed as she watched, unmoving from the door. It was the middle of the night, but I was fully awake now. My thoughts would come crashing in on me soon enough; thoughts of guilt, of indecision and of power. It was time to go.

I moved to the door, and with one hand on the doorknob I turned back. In the moonlight she looked beautiful; more precious than I had ever seen her before. She was an angel, and I longed to submit back to her.

“I love you, Terry. I think I always have.”

She looked at me, her face impassive.

“I love you too Jon.”

I left the apartment and walked back to my car.

The night was still and dark, and when I drove away I didn’t look back. The road ahead suddenly felt uncertain and sinister.