The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch, Chapter Five

MC, MF, EX, MD, MA

Synopsis: What was a casual stroll on summer break has thrust Jon into the unknown with a power he doesn’t fully understand and has no control over. But what seems like a harmless gift will bring about consequences that go far beyond his understanding.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

Like a muscle, things get easier the more you do them. Something that feels out of character can become second nature before you realize it. The real problem isn’t getting comfortable with something, it’s breaking the habit you didn’t realize you created.

I drove East from West through the night in silence, the last several hours playing and replaying in my mind. Terry’s voice, the sadness that was layered against the lust. The way she whispered my name. The way her skin felt on mine, her hard nipple dragging against chest. The way she panted and gasped in time with my thrusts into her. The way her legs clamped around mine. The way she held me tightly outside and in.

The longer I drove the more I thought about how she had seemed still aware of herself even as she lost control. With the others it was pure, unbroken lust but with Terry there was some intelligence there behind the lack of control. I wondered if she wasn’t completely at my mercy, perhaps some part of her was simply freed to release her urges that she didn’t even realize she had. Maybe it wasn’t control after all... maybe it was freedom.

But no. It was my mind attempting to assuage my guilt, and little more. Terry was as helpless to my touch as the rest of them... to think otherwise is to deny her own self-expressed nature. But then again, her words at the end were not the desperate clutching of a mindless slave... they sounded like they came from the heart.

So it went for hundreds of miles as I passed through flat fields of wheat and corn. The wind at the glass was my company and still I obsessed over every moment and every decision that had led me to this place. Barely aware that I was hungry, I took the next off-ramp and pulled into the drive through of a non-descript burger joint. I wasn’t even aware of what I ordered and only came out of my revere when I heard the sound of a polite but intentional cough.

The woman was bored, the uniform hat hung lazily to one side. She had on the headset of the drive through and had extended a hand to collect my money. Her attention was diverted to whoever was behind me in line while her hand motioned for me to pay up and drive to the next window to collect my food. Reaching into my wallet I withdrew a ten-dollar bill and placed it into her hand.

I’m not sure if I meant to do it or not; being completely honest with myself I think that my carelessness was not accidental. My hand placed the money in hers and ever so faintly brushed her skin with mine. There was the familiar shock and I saw her eyes widen and snap to me, face angry and eyes narrowed.

But only for an instant. A moment later the eyes had grown wide and a guttural, deep growl escaped her lips. The expression had gone from bored to suspicious to amorous in the span of a couple of seconds and I saw her look at me, actually look at me, with a renewed and powerful interest. I saw her considering how she could actually climb through the drive-through window, then thinking better of it she removed her head-set and dropped it onto the ground as she headed for a door that was outside my field of vision.

My mind no longer on hamburgers I considered briefly driving away before she emerged, but as if on auto-pilot I found myself driving toward the waiting area and shutting off the engine. She came through the outside doors a second later, pulling the uniform scarf from her neck and letting it blow away in the wind. The top button on her blouse was already open, and a moment later she had yanked the other buttons free. The blouse joined the scarf on the pavement as she reached my car and opened the door.

“Mister, fuck me.”

The bored look in her eyes was gone, replaced with one of pure animal lust. She crawled into the car as I pushed my seat back, working my zipper as she came. Soft breasts jiggled under the confines of a white, ordinary bra that I quickly unclasped and let fall to the floor. She freed my cock and immediately engulfed it into her mouth; wet and sloppy she began a rapid pumping as if her life depended on getting me off.

Behind us I heard the commotion of honking horns from the cars now stuck in a line that wasn’t moving. I had no idea who was aware of our activity and truth be told I didn’t care. A cheap burger chain off the interstate in Nowhere, Missouri held no importance to me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as the woman I hadn’t known existed five minutes before struggled to fill her mouth with my cum.

It didn’t take long; cramped as we were in the car my cock felt like hard steel in her warm mouth and her frequent moans had a powerful effect as she sucked me to release. My cock jerked and then spit ropes of jizz down her throat. She gagged as she struggled to contain it, excess cum slipping out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She licked the tip and then stared up at me with a mindless intensity.

“I need... I need more. Fuck me. Fuck me right now.”

The sounds behind us were growing louder and looking in the rear view mirror I could see several employees staring out of the drive through window at the line of cars and us. Not bothering to collect her shirt from the pavement I started up the car and drove out of the parking lot, my new friend jacking my cock as I drove. Passing cars goggled at us as they spotted the topless girl openly fondling me as we drove down the road.

“Pull in here,” she said, pointing to a small collection of houses in a cul-de-sac to the right. “The blue one”

We pulled into the driveway of a simple two-story house and I pointed out the car already parked there. “Someone home?”

“My mother, but I don’t care. Take me inside and fuck me... or just fuck me in the grass. Just hurry. Hurry!”

I paused as she exited the car thinking it might be smart to just keep moving. Then again, I thought, if just her mother was home what did it matter? One touch and I had complete control over the situation.

This is getting out of hand, a voice in my head reasoned.

But then the girl opened my car door and began to drag me out, her pink nipples hard and erect in the open air. I thought about how nice it would be to cram them together fuck those tits until I splattered her chest and face. I thought about her mother rushing over to pull her daughter off of me, but then one touch later would be cleaning her baby girl’s chest off with her tongue while I ground my cock into her ass.

Stop now while you can, the voice in my head said.

“I couldn’t now if I wanted to,” I said aloud, to nobody, as my topless friend pulled me to the front door. Footsteps announced the mother, an older replica of the daughter, who froze in her tracks as she took in the sight of her daughter’s breasts and my open pants. Her mouth opened in a comical ‘O’ that I knew would soon be clamped around my dick. “And I certainly don’t want to,” I said, as I reached forward and brushed my hand against the older woman’s arm.

Hours later I was back on the road, speeding down the interstate feeling mentally and physically drained. Well, there was certainly a good reason for the later. After several hours of moving between the two insatiable women who seemed tireless in their attempts to draw every drop of cum I could produce it occurred to me that it was well time to move on. The family photos showing a large, formidable looking man who I presumed would be home from work soon provided the motivation to scramble away around four in the afternoon. Even as I tried to leave the two women were begging me to stay and it was all that I could do to escape. Quickly, the sound of the highway beneath my tires lulled me back into silent contemplation.

Georgia was one or two days away depending on how many... detours... I would take between now and then. I decided that I would stop in Memphis or Huntsville and try to reorient myself before I got home. The encounter with the mother and daughter reminded me that my own mother and sister would be there to meet me and I didn’t want to change them into mindless sex slaves. I had no reason to think they would be immune; since leaving Oregon everyone I even brushed up against was instantly converted.

Something had been done to me in that hospital. Some enhancement or potential unlocked. But why? There was no point to giving someone this kind of power over people, and certainly not some strange kid you found at a rest stop. If it was an accident, what was the goal that was missed? How could any of this been done in less than a day?

I turned on the radio to get my thoughts off of this circular, maddening topic. A pop station was playing a forgetful summer tune from a good girl gone bad singer. The DJ came on to remind the audience that she would be performing live in St. Louis tomorrow night.

Funny, I thought, a quick shake of my hand at an autograph session and she would find out what going bad was really like. I smirked to myself and unbidden my mind returned to how easy it was going to be to bring a girl back to the hotel tonight. Like shopping for a new shirt; I just needed to pick one out.

Tomorrow’s worries were for tomorrow...