The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tough Cop To Scaredy-Whore

October 2008
Classifications: m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, beastiality

Synopsis:

The storyline is set in a post-Apocalyptic Chicago in 2099 where the whole city is ruled by a dictatorship that has ensured martial law and curfews. A female police officer in duty is abducted by criminal elements and gets transformed into their obedient slave.

TOUGH COP TO SCAREDY-WHORE

Cindy was patrolling the empty streets of a district in Chicago. She was on her bike and it was already somewhere after 12 midnight. She was a tough African-American standing at 6 feet tall; fit and slim body, fierce looking and took shit from nobody. She was also very attractive too at the age of 30. Some of her fellow police officers told her that she resembled an ancient actress in the old America named Vanessa Williams. As she kept on driving she thought she spotted some activity going on by some alley. Better check it out, Cindy thought. She parked her bike by the street wall adjoining towards the alley. She got off and went to check it out. She had her gun with her. As she kept on walking towards the alley she took out her flashlight. She switched it on and let the light beams show her everything in front of her. as she continued walking deeper into the alley, she saw a cat standing on a large garbage can. Cindy had made one grave mistake. Her back was towards a garbage can where a figure was about to emerge out and shoot her on the neck with a blowpipe. One hit and she lost all consciousness.

Cindy blinked her eyes as she finally recovered consciousness. “Why can’t I move?” she wondered. She then realised that she was strapped down on some bed in some room with strange fluorescent lights. She had also realised that she was completely naked. Her uniform was gone, along with her utility belt and gun. “So you have finally woken up huh,” a figure came and approached her. Cindy realised what had just happened. She went to check out an alley thinking that something was going on there as she saw lights and heard noises and it turns out that the whole thing was a trap intended for her. The figure approaching her was another African-American lady. She was then accompanied by three more figures. All were African-American men. “Let me go? They will come looking for me when I don’t report,” Cindy trying to bullshit her way through. “I don’t think so. We have been watching you for some time now. You are the police officer that patrols these streets and area. I am pretty sure you have a general idea who we are?” the lady grinned. The lady wore a large black jacket and could have passed for a model herself in the Old America when things like democracy and Hollywood existed. “Yeah. You are the crooks selling drugs to people who dare break their curfews,” Cindy sneered. Cindy looked around her. She must be somewhere underground like the sewers or some secret hideout. She saw technical things around her like power suppliers and computers. “Untie her guys,” the lady commanded two of the three men. They went and took off the straps around Cindy’s naked body. They slowly walked backwards towards their female leader. Cindy jumped off the table she was lying in. “I don’t know what you people did with my clothes or what kind of activity you have here but I am closing it down,” Cindy talked confidently. She had real martial arts training (being trained in Gun Fu) and she knew that they had her communicator which she would need to call for back-up. “I am Selena by the way and yes we are the organisation who sells drugs to those young teens and grown ups who dare break their curfews. If there were bums around like in the old days we would have sold to them but you bastards in power had them all killed and installed this Marxist state that we are in,” Selena broke out in cynical laughter. “I uphold the l aw. Now we can make this easy or we can make this very hard,” Cindy walking towards Selena. But before Cindy could grab Selena by her jacket Selena uttered, “PROGRAM ON.” Cindy stopped moving. Cindy realised that she was paralysed and could not move. “Ob by the way while you were unconscious I took the liberty of installing a chip in your head. It allows me to control when you hear me utter the control activating words. Selena smiled evilly. “Now let us test the chip. PROGRAM COWARD, ” Selena uttered. Cindy’s facial expression changed. She changed from being a tough woman to a very frightened one. “No no. Please don’t hurt me. Please don’t,” Cindy trying to cover her exposed beautiful large breasts and shaking her head in fear. “Grab her,” Selena ordered two of her guys. They ran towards Cindy and grabbed her by each arm. They were both a head taller than she was and without her knowledge and memory as a police officer and of Gun Fu she was at their mercy. “Look. I’ll do what you want. Please don’t hurt me,” Cindy begged. “Ok guys let her go. It is working,” Selena commanded them.

Cindy stood straight naked. She was shivering because she was scared of them. “So you’ll do anything we want huh,” Selena smiled evilly. Cindy nodded. “Ok you two. Tell her what you want her to do,” Selena smiled. “With pleasure boss,” the guy called Bebop spoke. Bebop had a pink Mohican and wore dark shades and leather jacket and had a chain around his neck. “Ok bitch drop on your knees and give me a blowjob,” Bebop commanded. “Yes…sir,” Cindy dropped down to her knees. She unzipped his zipper and started sucking on his cock. “And don’t drop a single fucking drop or I’ll spill your head,” Bebop laughed as he threatened her. She sucked and drank his cum, looking him in the eye with fear and nodded her head. “Hey Max she suck pretty good with that pretty mouth of hers,” Bebop telling the other guy standing opposite him. “After you done with her I wanna fuck that beautiful black ass of hers,” Max looking at her ass as she was sucking Bebop on her knees. Max had a shaven head and had two large gold earrings. Bebop made her suck him for twenty minutes until he yanked her hair and told her to stop. Cindy stopped sucking him and he could see from her mouth that her jaw was full of his sperm. “I love seeing milk on your mouth ha ha ha ha,” Bebop laughed at Cindy. “Ok my turn,” Max pulling Cindy by her hair, forcing the beautiful cop to crawl like a bitch on all fours towards the operating table she lied on earlier. “Now get up and bend your ass over the table,” Max letting go of her hair. Cindy complied, trembling as she went over the table and bent over. Max unzipped his zipper, saying, “Always wanted to fuck one of you cops on the ass.” Max shoved his huge cock up her ass. Cindy screamed as his cock was ramming her ass the first time and then using it to cause damage inside her ass while flooding it with his “criminal-like sperm”. Selena, Bebop and the third guy Duke all came to the other side of the table and watched her face shaking and screaming in agony. Tears flowed down her eyes. “A cop out in her place,” Duke chuckled. Max continued to fuck her and squeeze her large tits. Max fucked her ass for over an hour until he pulled out of her. “My go,” Duke said. Duke had dyed Blond hair and wore green contact lenses. Duke went to the other side and made Cindy stand straight. He pulled down his zipper and with one thrust he shoved his massive cock into her cunt. She screamed again like hell. He fucked her pussy without mercy and without slowdown while sucking very hard on her right nipple and squeezing her left nipple and using his strong fingers to twitch her left nipple. He then started sucking on her left nipple and abused her right breast and right nipple. His cock kept on shoving up her cunt, ejaculating lots and lots of sperm into her cunt. “This bitch has a good tight cunt. Now bitch I want you to squeeze my dick with that cunt of yours,” Duke commanded Cindy. “Yes…sir,” Cindy using all her pussy muscles to hold on to his large dick. This was hurting her than it was hurting him. The pain on her face was to Duke’s joy. “Never fucked a cop before. Hey you know if we take over this city, perhaps we could turn more of these beautiful cops into our whores,” Duke broke out into laughter. Max and Bebop broke out into laughter too.

Later Cindy was lying naked on the table. She looked exhausted. Her mouth, breasts, cunt and her asshole were filled with sperm stains. She looked ravaged. Selena eyed her. “You know we could sue her to spy on the police force for us and tell us more about what their plans are. Before we send her back outside, I just wanna have one little last fun with this bitch,” Selena sounded cold. “You wanna make her become your lesbian bitch,” Bebop assuming. “No Bebop. I crave humiliation and degradation. I don’t indulge in physical contact with my victims. Duke bring the camcorder here.. I want to make some recording. Max. I want you to bring my pet cobra here and don’t forget my flute too,” Selena commanded the other two goons. Duke left and came back with the camcorder, saying, “Ready when you are boss.” Max returned with a large basket. He also had a flute attached to his belt. He put the basket down and handed the flute to Selena. “Bitch I want you to get up and lie down on the floor,” Selena shouted at the female police officer. “yes…ma’am,” Cindy slowly getting up from the table and then lying her back down the floor, with her arms and legs straight. The three guys laughed at the cop acting like scaredy-cat. “Look at her. what a scaredy-cat. We can make her do anything we want. Anything,” Bebop laughed. “Scaredy-cat. The way I see it, more like scardey-whore,” Duke suggested. “I like that Duke. Scaredy-Whore. Max go open the basket. Duke you can start now. ,” Selena spoke. Max removed the basket cover and moved very far back. Selena started playing her flute. A cobra was slowly emerging out of the basket. It slithered out of the basket and onto the floor. As Selena continued playing, the cobra was moving towards what was between Cindy’s legs. It was moving its little head towards her cunt, shoving it time and again. The two guys laughed (not Duke) and Selena licked her lips. Cindy made hurting sounds and she was getting excited from the cobra hitting her pussy with its head that she started cumming on it. “Holy Shit Max. do you see that?” Bebop getting excited to watch Cindy cumming on the cobra’s head as its head getting stuck on her pussy. “Yeah man. This bitch is good,” Max commented. The cobra kept on ramming inside the pussy until its body stopped moving. It suffocated as its head was not getting anymore oxygen. All it was getting was police cum in its nostrils. “I think its dead boss,” bebop said. “Pull it out then,” Selena commanded him. Bebop pulled the snake’s copse by its tail. Cindy’s pussy looked much larger now and swollen. “You know what you guys. Why don’t you two pull out your dicks and start masturbating and ejaculate your sperm all over her face and breasts. I know you bastards enjoyed that,” Selena laughed. “Yes boss,” Bebop and Max spoke in unison and they pulled own their zippers and started shaking their cocks and ejaculated their sperm all the way to Cindy’s beautiful face and her two large breasts that had been abused that whole night. They were ejaculating so much sperm that Cindy’s entire upper body was coated with sticky white sperm. “Boss I am getting all this,” Duke said. “Good,” Selena smiled wickedly. “Ok boys. Wash your cocks on the sink. Bitch I want you to start doing a good job of licking your breasts. Duke continue filming,” Selena walking away. Cindy was lying and grabbing both her tits, lapping her tongue from one breast to another while her own face was still covered with white coating.

An hour later Cindy was back in her uniform. She stood by her bike. Duke and Selena stood by her side. “So you know what your objective is?” Selena asked. “Yes mistress,” Cindy answered robotically. “Tell me,” Selena tested. “I am to spy on the entire police force and inform you what their plans are. And if I get some information regarding the government I shall inform you,” Cindy robotically replied. “Good. Now get back on your bike and finish the rest of your paroling for this night,” Selena commanded. “Yes mistress,” Cindy getting back on her bike and drove off. “So when we see her again tomorrow night what are the next plans boss?” Duke had to ask. “I think I am going to whore this cop out to our customers. They would pay a lot of money to fuck a cop. This is why I checked to see if we had some of these ancient lingerie for this bitch to put on. A hundred bucks an hour should do it. Per customer. She would do very nicely,” Selena thinking evilly about the fate of Cindy as her scaredy-whore.

THE END