The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tough Regression

(mm, hm, hu, mc)

(Teen Hypno! Part 2)

Synopsis:

High school kids hypnotize the handsome neighbors to make them act like the four-year-olds!

Disclaimer:

  1. The story is a work of fiction. It is meant for gay men, or anybody who enjoys gay erotic stories! Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content.
  2. The story is © Copyright by HypnoHugh, and may not be published, reproduced, distributed, or reposted without my prior express written permission.
  3. Any similarity to the actual person is not intentional and is purely coincidental.

Comment from the author:

Here is Part 2 of ‘Teen Hypno!’ series. As in Part 1, the story is all about hypno-humiliation, meaning good-looking guys are hypnotized to perform the humiliating and embarrassing deeds. This story in particular was inspired by an idea / request sent to me from one of the readers to write a story on hunks getting hypnotized to be regressed to four-year-olds! As in Part 1, I tried to combine humor and erotic fun in one package for a light-hearted entertainment. So here goes.

1.

‘Awesome!’ Al yelled excitedly, watching my neighbor through my binoculars, looking out the window in my room. ‘His body is awesome! Hubba-Hubba!’

James Freeman, my handsome neighbor, is enjoying a Sunday brunch with one of his girlfriends on this fine day in June. They must have gone real wild last night. Now they are chilling out with a glass of champagne.

‘And he’s got this actor good looks!’ Al added. Al is my high school classmate. He’s a skinny kid with red hair and black-rimmed glasses. My name is Carlos, a tenth grade high school student. Al and I are both gay, but we’re not in a relationship. Okay, there was a time when he made pass at me. With my ‘puppy-cute’ good looks with big brown eyes, it’s hardly a surprise, but I managed to convince him that things would never work between us. To make the long story short, he got over it completely. We ended up as good friends.

‘See? I told you!’ I said, standing beside him, grinning.

‘Do you really think you can do it?’ Al asked with a hint of apprehension in his eyes.

‘Of course I do! I’ve got Hypno-Cap!’ I said, pointing at my proud possession on my head. ‘This is not just a baseball cap with flashlights. It’s got THE POWER. Know what I mean?’

It all started when my friend, Eddy Power, gave me a call one day to tell me about the crazy things he’s doing with his teachers at his high school. Apparently, he managed to hypnotize them and made them perform the most humiliating stunts in the classroom! Eddy even e-mailed me a couple of pics to prove his point, and boy did they blow me away! In one photo, a hot biology teacher was behaving like a chicken all nude! In another, even a school principal was dancing in the classroom naked, wearing only a red satin panty and the matching fishnet stockings, while being taunted and hooted by the students! Absolutely crazy and hilarious!

I’ve seen shows on TV in which people are hypnotized to do the embarrassing things, but I always figured that either they were extremely gullible, or they were like the struggling actors who needed work so desperate, they wouldn’t mind humiliating themselves in public. But judging from Eddy’s story, I couldn’t help coming to a conclusion that hypnosis was real after all! I mean it IS possible to hypnotize people to make them do your bidding. Just imagine the possibilities. Those great-looking straight hunks, who normally take no notice of you, are suddenly turned into your sex poodles! Mouth-watering prospect, huh? But how do you hypnotize them? Do you need a special talent? Or can everyone learn to do it? I needed to find out. I needed to meet Eddy in person to learn all about it. That’s how we got together and went to a café to talk for a couple of hours over a giant cup of cappuccino.

According to Eddy, his success in hypnosis was largely due to a device called ‘Hypno-Cap’, which he obtained by mail order. He even brought a comic magazine in which he found the ad. The ad looked pretty dubious to say the least. It featured an amateurish illustration of a boy hypnotizing a girl.

‘The magic power of hypnosis can be yours! Hypnotize at a glance! Make people obey your commands, strengthen your memory & much more!’

So the ad said. Sounds fishy, huh? But hay! What could I say when Eddy showed me the unequivocal proof—I mean those mouth-watering photos of teachers following Eddy’s every humiliating command—that the stuff actually works!

Well, after meeting Eddy, I never had a second thought. I decided to kiss goodbye to my fifty-five bucks to get my own Hypno-Cap. It would be a steal if it actually worked! My prized package arrived on my doorstep several days after I mailed them a postal check. The package contained what looked like a baseball cap that had two flashlights in the front, an instruction booklet, and a CD demonstration on how to hypnotize. Whenever I had time, I locked myself in my room and practiced the induction method by playing the CD over and over. I also got my friend Al involved in this, cos I didn’t have guts to try it all by myself. I taught him all I knew about hypnosis. He listened to the CD himself and practiced the induction method with me. Our objective were simple and clear—to get into the pants of that gorgeous neighbor, James Freeman!

James is everything you could wish for in man. He moved into our neighborhood a couple of years ago. He is an airline pilot, in his late twenties I think, who looks incredibly—I mean incredibly HOT in his pilot costume! His job is to fly over to the exotic destinations all over the world. Cool! I’d love to be like him in the future. He is also an enthusiastic bodybuilder. I’ve always enjoyed watching his glorious body whenever he comes out to his back garden. Often, he wears only a short during summer, so with my binoculars, I’ve been able to fully appreciate his awesome body! Unfortunately though, there was often somebody else with him... yes, his girlfriends. Not one, not two, not three... God knows how many girlfriends he’s got! It seems like he has a girl of each hair color—blonde, brunette, black, red or whatever! That’s right. He’s all straight!—And that’s the whole point about hypnosis. You see. There is ‘something’ about straight guys that drives me crazy. After all, isn’t it every gay guy’s ultimate dream...?

‘So how are you going to approach him?’ asked Al. ‘Don’t tell me you’re gonna show up on his doorstep and say to him “How would you like to be hypnotized, Mr. Freeman?”

‘You see, Al, that was a big question,’ I said, placing my index finger on my chin. ‘I mean how can I approach him without raising any suspicion? How can I make it natural? I’m nothing more than a high school kid living next door to him.’

‘So did you come up with a solution?’

‘Yeah, I think so... after thinking long and hard about it. My sis got married a couple of days ago, right? They went straight to Acapulco after the wedding reception, so all those gifts of exotic fruit hampers ended up flooding in our kitchen. So my mom decided to give them away to our neighbors.’

‘And you volunteered to deliver one of them to Mr. Freeman?’

‘Exactly!’

‘Good plan, Carlos! So when are you planning to knock on his door?’

‘I don’t know. I’ve been hoping that chick would leave his place any minute...’

Lucky me! Thirty minutes later, we saw James kissing on the lips of his girl. Both stood up from the chair, and went inside the house. A couple of minutes later, we saw them coming out of the front door. She hopped on her Honda, waved good-by to his boyfriend, and drove away!

‘Now’s the time, Al!’ I said determinedly.

‘Now? You mean right now?’ Al asked, looking a little worried.

‘Yup! Now or never. Come on!’

I pressed on the doorbell and waited. In my right hand was the hamper. On my head was my Hypno-Cap, already switched on. Behind me was Al, looking a little worried. My heart was pounding fast. What if it didn’t work? What if Mr. Freeman reported about my ‘strange behavior’ to my parents? Oh what the heck! You have to be bold sometimes in life in order to get what you want!

It didn’t take long before my object of desire opened the door. He looked a little surprised to see me. He was wearing a bright white T-shirt, which was tightly clinging to his gorgeous body. I could even see his nipples and six-pack! On his legs were the equally tight blue jeans! Can’t take my eyes off his bulge!

‘Hi Carlos. How are you doing?’ said my gorgeous neighbor, smiling to show his even white teeth, which made a beautiful contrast to his robust olive-colored face. His dark hair is a little muffled today. Nor has he bothered to shave this morning, but those stubbles look so sexy on him! Well, handsome guys look great no matter what he does, I guess.

‘I just brought this for you, Mr. Freeman,’ I said, showing the hamper. ‘As you know, my sis got married a couple of days ago, and we’ve got too many pawpaws and mangoes to eat ourselves. So we decided to give them away to our neighbors. So, there you go, you lucky thing!’

‘Wow!’ said James, taking the hamper. ‘Thanks, Carlos! I’ll enjoy this. Thanks a lot!’ James looked genuinely pleased with our gift.

‘You’re welcome, Mr. Freeman. Oh. This is my high school friend, Al,’ I said, pointing at my skinny friend standing behind me.

‘Hi Al,’ he said smiling, but obviously showing little interest in the kid.

‘Good... good morning, Mr. Freeman,’ Al greeted in a ‘you’re absolutely gorgeous, I got tongue-tied’ kind of way.

‘So where did they go on a honeymoon?’ James changed the subject.

‘Acapulco.’

‘Hey! Isn’t that a coincidence or what? I’m going there myself with my girlfriend next month on summer vacation!’

‘That’s great! But in your case, it’s not a honeymoon, right?’

‘Of course not! Do I look like a man who is ready to settle down?’

‘Absolutely not! I bet you’ve got girlfriends all around the world—wherever you fly!’

‘Oh yeah,’ said James proudly. ‘London, Paris, Bangkok, Sydney, Hong Kong, Tokyo...’

‘Which one is your most favorite?’

‘Oh... that’s a difficult question. Women are like ice cream, you know.’

‘Ice cream?’

‘Ah ha. Blonde, brunette, red, black... there are so many flavors to choose from. You should try every flavor before settling down with your definite favorite. Remember, once you vow in front of an altar, it takes a little maneuver to have an affair. Enjoy your life to the full while you can.’

‘Well, that’s a great advice. I’ll sure bear that in mind, Mr. Freeman.’

‘There you go.’

Then there was this awkward silence. Normally, this would be a perfect moment to leave, but not today. Not until we achieve our purpose. I dared hang on.

Having stuck with his words, James turned his attention to my cap, whose lights have been flashing on and off as we speak. ‘Nice cap you’ve got out there,’ said James. ‘But what are those lights for? They’re kind of bothering me.’

‘Oh this?’ I said with a perfectly innocent face. ‘This is an exciting stuff. It’s a Hypno... I mean 3D cap.’

‘3D cap?’

‘Yup. I bought this at science museum. It’s a hologram, you see. When you stare at the lights, soon you start seeing a 3D cartoon—Yippee Mouse dancing with top hat and stick.’

‘Really?’ James said curiously, and squinted his eyes to stare at the lights. ‘...I don’t see anything.’

‘You should relax your eyes, Mr. Freeman. Relax your eye muscle and try to look beyond the lights. Know what I mean?’

‘Maybe. Let me try...’

‘That’s it, Mr. Freeman,’ I kept talking. ‘Beginners have a hard time seeing it, but once you get the knack, it’ll become a second nature.’

‘...I still don’t see anything.’

‘Try to relax not just your eyes, but your mind too. Relax, Mr. Freeman. You’re getting calm, aren’t you? It shouldn’t be long before you start seeing the image. Let go, Mr. Freeman. Let go.’

‘Weird,’ James said. ‘I started feeling... weird.’ His eyes were teary, and he was blinking frequently.

‘Good! Weird is good! Feeling weird is good! Everybody feels weird just before they see the image. You’re getting relaxed, aren’t you? So relaxed. So weird. You’re getting sleepy. You’re getting sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavy. Your eyelids are drooping. That’s it. Let go, Mr. Freeman. Everything will be alright. Everything will be perfectly alright. Just let go, and fall into a deep, deep sleep...’

My hunky neighbor fluttered close his eyes. He is standing on the doorstep, head drooping, gently swaying back and forth.

‘I did it! Yes! I hypnotized him!’ I shouted and turned to Al, who looked as excited as I am.

‘Hoorah! You did it! You really did it! Well done, Carlos!’

We gave each other a high five!

‘Come on. Let’s get inside before the neighbors see us.’

We quickly went inside his house, and closed the door.

James was still facing the door, so I held his big biceps and gently turned him around to face us.

‘Isn’t this great or what?’ I said proudly. ‘Looks like he’s completely under my spell!’

‘Let’s check it out,’ Al said, and turned to my handsome neighbor. ‘James, you are now hypnotized. You are under our control. You will obey our orders. Do you understand me?’

‘Yes,’ James answered thickly.

‘Way-hay!’ I shot up my right fist into the air.

‘When I tell you to pee your pants, you WILL pee your pants, won’t you?’

‘Yes. Ah will pee mah pants.’ James slurred like he was heavily drunk.

‘That’s right, cos you have no will of your own. Right?’

‘Right. Ah have no will.’

‘When I tell you to hop around town on your right foot, shouting you just peed your pants, you WILL do it, won’t you?’

‘Yes. I will hop around town peeing.’

‘Um,’ Al said. ‘He didn’t quite get my message, but never mind.’

‘Your command was a bit too complicated for him to digest, I guess.’

‘He’s totally out of it anyway.’

‘Yeah!’

We gave each other a high five... and then ten!

‘So what shall we do now?’ I said excitedly. ‘Perhaps let him strip naked and give us a blow job?’

Al rolled his eyes.

‘What? Did I say anything wrong?’

‘Don’t jump to sex so quickly, Carlos. It’s like going to a fancy restaurant and order desert without having starter and main dish!’

‘I don’t understand what you are talking about.’

‘I mean let’s have some fun manipulating this guy first. Make him perform stunts he will never do normally.’

‘Like what?’

‘Like...’

As Al got stuck with his words, Maurice, James’s pet dog, came running to us.

‘Hey buddy! Come over here.’ I whistled at him, patting my thighs. A friendly rough-haired Jack Russell terrier came running to me. I picked him up, held him in my arms, and started stroking him. ‘You’re such a cutie, aren’t you buddy? Hey look! Your Master’s taking a little nap at the moment. Isn’t he gorgeous or what?’

‘That’s it!’ Al said with a glint in his eyes.

‘That’s what?’

‘Let’s turn him into a dog, Carlos. It’s a classic hypno routine.’

‘Turn him into a dog? Yeah, I’ve seen it before on TV. It’s gotta be fun watching a handsome pilot barking like a dog on his all fours. Go for it, Al.’

‘Okay!’ He turned to my tall, dark and handsome neighbor. ‘Listen, James. When you wake up in a few moments, you’re gonna be a dog. A cute little puppy. You’re gonna be our pet. Our mascot. Do you understand me?’

‘Yees.’

‘Good. Now, when I snap my fingers three times, you’re gonna wake up.’

Fingers snapped. James jerked his body and opened his eyes. He then dropped on his knees, and then on his all fours.

‘Arf! Arf!’

He yapped like a cute little puppy, and he started crawling around. Maurice was cocking his head to stare at his Master, whining, not being able to make out why the heck his Master suddenly started behaving like his own kind.

‘Isn’t this amazing?’ Al said. ‘We managed to turn a smart pilot into a puppy!’

‘Yeah! We’ve got THE POWER, man!’

We gave each other another high five!

James then sniffed on the wall and cocked his leg to ‘mark his territory’.

‘Hey! This is definitely a picture-taking moment, don’t you think?’ Al pulled his digital camera out of his pocket, and aimed it at James. ‘Okay! Smile!’

My handsome neighbor was sticking his healthy-looking red tongue out of his mouth, panting briskly. His eyes were a bit crossed and unfocused. The camera flashed. Then there was this strange trickling sound.

‘Do you hear what I hear?’ I asked Al. ‘Sounds like someone is...’

‘Pissing! Oh my God! He’s really pissing. Look!’ Al pointed at the big bulge of James’s jeans, where there was a small wet mark. Soon the piss started filtering through his jeans and spilling on the hard wood floor. And his crotch and thigh areas are soaking wet!

‘Oh my God! He actually peed his pants! Our power is awesome!’ I shouted excitedly.

‘Hoorah!—But we’d better do him a favor and take off his jeans. We wouldn’t want him to have pee rash, would we?’

‘Take off his pants? Hey, how can I ever resist such a proposal? This is the moment I’ve been waiting for!’

‘Well then, what are you waiting for? Why don’t you take charge this time?’

‘Pleasure!’ I put Maurice on the floor and patted my laps to call a ‘bigger doggy’.

‘Come on Jimbo! Come over here!’

A pilot-turned pooch crawled over to me on his hands and knees, whining like a pooch.

‘Good boy! Now sit up, James!’

James immediately complied and took a begging position, with his ‘paws’ at the sides of his chest. I squatted down to unbutton his jeans, and dropped them down to his knees. He was wearing a white Y-front short, which was soaking wet with his piss. I then grabbed the elastic of his underwear. My heart was pounding fast. Finally, I get to see his most private part! Oh go on then! I pulled down his short in one go. James’s dick was exposed right in front of my eyes! His dick was big, thick and pink.

‘Quality!’ I said with my thumbs up, grinning.

Al gulped without saying a word, his eyes totally fixed on his power tool.

‘Now then!’ I said to complete the stripping procedure. ‘Roll over, Jimbo. Come on, roll over.’

‘Wuff! Wuff!’

James immediately complied and lied down on his back, his hands still at the sides of his chest, his legs bent and floating in the air. His wet jeans and underwear were stuck on his lower legs. I grabbed the hem of his jeans, Al grabbed the other end, and we pulled them all the way to the back until the jeans came off completely. After that, taking off his short was no labor. James is now stark naked in his lower half. All he is wearing is a white T-shirt. Because his legs are raised in the air, I can even see his cherry in the middle of his ass crack! Now I’m getting seriously horny! Gotta control myself, otherwise I might mess my short with my cum!

But things didn’t go quite as I expected. Maurice started yelping. James quickly got back on his all fours, exposing his delicious full moon. The handsome pilot then started barking back at his own pet. This intimidated Maurice, and he started running away. James chased after him. He ran on his hands and feet, making his big butt sticking out high in the air. Maurice ran through the spacious living room where the expensive-looking black leather sofas were neatly arranged. At the end of the room were the ‘ceiling to floor’ glass doors, which was open to the back garden. A nifty little dog versus a man hypnotized to believe he is a dog, who runs awkwardly on his hands and feet—which do you think will beat? By the time James and we came out to a sunny garden, Maurice was nowhere to be seen.

‘Where did he go?’ Al asked, looking around.

‘Look,’ I pointed at the back door, which was half open. ‘Probably, Maurice went out to the back alley. In the mean time...’ I said smirking, licking my lips. ‘We can have fun with THIS handsome doggy over here!’

My hypnotized neighbor was sitting on the lawn like a dog, panting with his tongue sticking out.

‘But don’t you need to worry about privacy? Any chance of nosey neighbors overlooking us—like we were watching him from your room?’ Al asked.

‘Nah, I shouldn’t worry about Aunt Louis.’

‘Aunt Louis?’

‘Yup. He’s a hairdresser, you see. And a typical one at that. He’s a complete camp, so we call him Aunt Louis behind his back.’

‘Ah ha!’

‘Besides, look at those big trees. It could very well block his view.’

‘Yeah, you have a point.’

‘And the back alley is pretty much secluded. My parents are always out for work during the weekend. SO...’ I said, squatting down, feeling up the pilot’s smooth round butt. Hehehe, I’ve got a swell idea in my mind.

‘Listen up James! On the count of three, you’ll suddenly become frisky. You’ll go into a mating season. That’s right! You’ll go sex-mad! You are particularly fond of playing with a human male... like me. Know what I’m saying?’

‘Woof!’ James barked, and sat up on his knees, hands at the sides of his chest.

‘Good boy! Are you ready? Here we come. One, two, THREE!’

Snap! Lo and behold, his flaccid cock started growing all of a sudden! It kept growing until it became rock hard, pointing its head to the sky, shining beautifully in red!

‘Wowza!’ Al said with his eyes wide open.

I found myself reaching for his hot rod as if I were hypnotized myself. I then started stroking it vigorously, enjoying the warm feel of his thick shaft. James howled like he was in heaven, and the next moment, he pushed me down. He then started licking my face all over. Warm, minty breath was wafting on my face. I’ve always wanted to get close to James Freeman, but no, not like this!

‘Hey! Stop licking my face! Stop it, you stupid bitch!’ I struggled to free myself, but James was far bigger and stronger than myself. He kept running his warm tongue all over my face.

‘I said stop licking my face! Get off me! That’s an order! There’s something far better to lick than my face. How about my bone, hmmm?’

Al was laughing like crazy. He even started taking photos of us.

‘Don’t just laugh there! Do something!’

Then there was this big scream. Almost like a woman’s scream, which you often hear in a B-class horror film, but it was actually a man’s. James jumped off me and spun around to see who’s screaming. So did I. A short, chubby and balding man, wearing a T-shirt, short, and sandals was standing at the gate, looking totally shocked!

‘Let me guess,’ said Al, crossing his arms. ‘It’s Aunt Louis, right?’

‘How could you tell?—It’s that obvious, huh?’

‘Yeah. He does look like a camp hairdresser.’

The hairdresser was holding Maurice in his arms. Probably, the dog wandered into his garden. And Louis must have decided to use the dog as an excuse to go into the James’s garden to chat him up. I know he has a crush on his handsome neighbor, big time! And what did he find in the garden? He found his husky neighbor wearing only a T-shirt, fully exposing his full moon, licking up a teenager’s face!

The big scream of Aunt Louis frightened poor Maurice. He jumped right out of the hairdresser’s arms, and started running around in panic. James started chasing after him. Louis sat weakly onto the lawn, biting his fingers, trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Maurice passed in front of him, running like crazy. Then came the pilot-turned-pooch. Again, he was running awkwardly on his hands and feet, sticking up his big ass high in the air.

The crazy chase came to an end when James came across Aunt Louis. James must have remembered he was supposed to be frisky. He stuck his nose right into the groin of the chubby hairdresser, and he started sniffing it. Another scream tore out of Louis’s throat.

‘Oh for goodness’ sake,’ I said, ‘SHUT UP!’

My hypnotized neighbor then stepped over the hairdresser, squatted down, so that his ass will come right on the Louis’s groin. James then started bouncing his body up and down like crazy, with his ‘paws’ at the sides of his chest!

‘Arf! Arf! Arf!’

Each time James went down, his big ass pressed against the groin of the hairdresser! Louis is now speechless. He is now in heaven, staring at his dream man dry-fucking himself like crazy right in front of his eyes!

‘This is getting out of hand!’ I shouted. ‘What the hell James is doing out there!’

‘As if you didn’t know?’ Al said sarcastically. ‘It’s because you turned him into a sex-crazed bitch in a mating season, that’s why!’

‘Shut up! If you didn’t turn him into a doggy in the first place, none of this would have happened!’

‘What did you just say?’

As Al glared at me, my cell phone rang. Who the hell is calling? Why oh why he has to call me at the worst possible moment? I flipped open the phone.

‘Yeah!’ I answered angrily.

‘Carlos?’ The other party said.

‘Yeah. Who is this?’

‘This is Roger. Where the hell are you? You’re supposed to be at Café Bongo by now.’

‘Oh my God!’

‘Oh your God. You completely forgot, didn’t you?’

‘Sorry.’

‘You’d better come here right now!’

‘Yes, sir!’

‘What’s that strange noise in the background anyway?’

‘Oh that? Dogs in the heat. Don’t worry about it. See you in twenty minutes.’

I closed my cell phone.

‘Now what?’ Al asked, crossing his arms.

‘I’m supposed to work at Café Bongo this afternoon. It completely slipped my mind. Look, I gotta go.’

‘Leaving me with this mess?’ Al pointed at the hypnotized pilot, who was still happily bouncing himself up and down, yelping like a puppy.

‘I know you can handle this. Make sure you let him forget all about it before you snap him out, okay?’

‘Of course, I will! If he remembered all this, we’ll end up in a very sticky situation for sure.’

‘I know that!’

‘What shall I do with that bald woman?’

‘Oh I don’t know. I leave it up to you. Look, I really gotta...’

Before I could finish my sentence, James howled loudly. The next moment, the warm goo got splashed on my face, and then on my brand new shirt. What happened was obvious. James shot a load on me!

‘You know somethin’?’ I said, wiping his load off my face with my hand. ‘This isn’t exactly my day.’

I was busy making coffee and cappuccino when Al showed up in Café Bongo around three o’clock. There was a slight smile on his face, and a rosy glow on his cheeks. It’s obvious what happened after I left. I asked for a short break to Roger, the manager, and took Al to a small table by the window.

‘Would you like something?’ I asked Al. ‘This is my treat.’

‘Hey! Thanks. Let’s see...’ Al mulled over the menu. ‘I’ll have a big café latte supremo and a slice of cherry pie.’

I quickly prepared his order, and brought it over to my red-haired friend.

‘You have a healthy appetite, huh?’ I said.

‘I need to fuel my energy, you see. Oh man! It was great! Let me tell you every detail of what happened after you left. First off, I ordered James to...’

‘No!’ I stopped him curtly before he became unstoppable. ‘Not now! Later.—Please! I don’t have much time.’

‘Alright, alright! Chill out, dude!’

‘Anyway, did you snap him out alright?’

‘Oh yeah! No problemo! He doesn’t remember a thing.’

‘Thank God!’

‘What about Aunt Louis?’

‘Oh her...him!’

‘Whatever.’

‘He had a blissful time too.’

‘Great! And I’m laboring hard in Café Bongo, suffering from a blue ball.’

‘Hey, cheer up, dude! Your time will come in due course! Oh by the way, there’s no way getting rid of that hairdresser now.’

‘What do you mean there’s no way getting rid of him?’

‘He bit into the forbidden fruit, man. Nothing like he has ever tasted in his miserable loveless life.’

‘You mean he wants more?’

‘Yeah. Loads more!’

‘Damn!’

‘It’s not too bad, Carlos. He’s got some wild imagination. He’ll probably make a good Mistress, if you ask me.’

‘Did you explain about the hypno thing to him?’

‘I did. And he couldn’t have been more delighted. He said hypnotizing a straight guy to do his bidding had been his fantasy throughout his life.’

‘Welcome to my club!’

‘So we’re gonna have another “session” this weekend altogether.’

‘Oh yeah?’

‘Yeah. Aunt Louis ordered James to plan a barbecue party in his back garden this coming Saturday. And you know what? He ordered James to invite two of his best-looking studs from his gym. No girlfriends allowed. This is gonna be a man’s party! Now that there are three of us, we need three “victims”. Not a bad idea, huh?’

‘And I’m supposed to hypnotize them all?’

‘Of course!’

‘It’ll be great if it works... but what if it didn’t? I’m a bit apprehensive about the whole thing.’

‘Hey! Don’t you worry! You were absolutely marvelous today. One or three—it wouldn’t make any difference, would it?’

‘Easy for you to say.’

‘James is already down anyway. One down, two more to go, that’s all,’ Al said, and popped his cheery pie into his mouth.

To be continued -