The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour de Force

by Arthur Grant

The afternoon sun streaming through the dorm window danced across our naked bodies writhing on the bed. Well, it would have, had either the sun or our bodies been bare; the sky was a dreary slate grey and my girlfriend and I remained frustratingly clothed. To be completely honest, there wasn’t much writhing either, yet. But Caitlin had responded to my roving hands with two of her own, and she seemed aroused in an ‘Afternoon Delight’ sort of way. At least she seemed to have forgotten our Discrete Math homework, the ostensible reason for this date.

“Ooh!” Caitlin said, suddenly much more interested in the bleak tableau outside than the living one within. “Show me the new building!”

Clearly she meant Tyler Hall, annoyingly visible through my window. A few words came to mind about the relative merits of cold concrete versus warm flesh, but I held my tongue. My girlfriend was wearing her ‘explorer face,’ and experience had taught me that there was precisely one acceptable response.

“Adventure?” I hoped I had sold ‘enthusiastic.’

“Adventure!” she cheered; apparently my tone was passable. Immediately she was off the bed and dragging me with her.

As we left, I gave our destination a final look. Stubbornly, it continued to exist, so I closed the blinds. A futile show of control, perhaps, but comforting nonetheless. Stupid window.

The College of Engineering’s newest building shone despite the gloom, its glass and steel in stark contrast to the older brick buildings surrounding it. The construction had been finished this month, but Tyler remembered none of the recent chaos. Three computer labs and numerous open study areas were furnished with tasteful modern minimalism, and the lack of classrooms limited noise to a murmur.

“Watch this,” I told Caitlin as we approached the elevator. A screen with a directory and map showed that most of the building was office space. “Pick a name.”

“Hmmm. How about Susan Gonzales?”

I reached out and touched Dr. Gonzales’ name on the screen. The directory slid away, and the map expanded to show all five floors in the building. An arrow appeared and stretched from our location on the first floor up the elevator shaft and down the virtual hallway to 346.

“That. Was. Awesome.” As a math major, she hadn’t had an opportunity to explore the building, and I had been careful not to spoil some of the cooler features. “Is this an elevator or a turbolift? Is there a holodeck in the basement?”

“Yeah, but we’ve lost our holo-privileges. Apparently during week one, some CS majors were found using it for… non-intellectual stimulation.” I narrowly dodged the playful slap at my arm; Caitlin had spent a year in the CS Department, as I was well aware.

At the end of the tour, we found ourselves outside the study rooms that lined the fifth floor. Caitlin jiggled the handle on the nearest door and tried unsuccessfully to peer through the frosted glass walls. “How can you tell if it’s occupied?”

“Well you see,” I said in my most patronizing voice, “Right now it’s actually BOTH occupied and unoccupied at the s—” This time I was too slow, and palm met tricep with a sharp sting. “Okay, okay! You use this panel.” I tapped a small touchscreen by the doorway, and a green ‘Available’ graphic popped up.

“Oh, okay. I guess I’m just lost in a 21st century world,” she said wistfully. She reached over and tapped the panel a couple of times, puzzled when it didn’t respond. “Why sire, how dost thou wile this devil-box into permitting thy entry?”

“With ye olde College of Engineering RFID fob, good lady.” I tapped my keychain to the panel, and a small green light illuminated. The door lock clicked, and the screen flashed through a couple of menus, then displayed:

RESERVATION PLACED

DAVE BLACKWELL

120 MINUTES

“Dammit,” I muttered. “It must have saved your input until I activated it. Stupid machine.”

“Well, we have the room for a couple hours. We might as well use it.” She stepped close and ran a hand down my chest, then slipped away before I could close my arms around her.

I pursued her into the room and we hastily threw our bags on the table. The strawberry scent of Caitlin’s hair filled my lungs as I caught her, her feigned resistance melted in my embrace. We kissed deeply and insistently; things had gotten back on track. Sleeping very near the surface since our earlier play, my arousal returned promptly and continued to grow. My hands explored the familiar territory of my girlfriend’s back and ass, her enthusiastic rubbing at the front of my jeans urging me faster.

My hand was gliding up the smooth skin of her stomach when she jerked away. “Discrete!” she insisted.

“What?” I said, and not in my most patient tone. “This floor’s deserted, and that glass is opaque, you saw yourself. No one will notice us.”

“No, not discreet, discrete! Homework 3 is due tomorrow!”

“Oh, right,” I said. “Honey, there’s plenty of time for that later. Dr. Dreyfuss even said this was a short assignment.” I reached out to touch her face…

And was briskly deflected. “Then we’ll have plenty of time later. AFTER we finish the math.” With one last peck on the lips and a downright cruel stroke of my erection, her attention moved completely from sex to set theory.

In my defense, we made it through the third problem before I gave in. As Caitlin began to read the fourth aloud, I decided we could use a break. I placed my hand on her shoulder and said, “Sleepy Cat.” For an instant, recognition flared on her face, then her eyes fluttered shut and she sank into trance.

Her pencil clattered on the tabletop as I began to talk. We had done quite a bit of hypnosis play in our relationship, and I’d found her to be an excellent subject. Both of us got off on the power exchange, and hypnotic suggestions expanded the sexually possible. I think I enjoyed her amplified sensitivity and supercharged orgasms almost as much as she did.

Today, my girlfriend was proving very responsive to my deepeners, and my Svengali-sense began to tingle. A forced trance shouldn’t be this easy, and surely even the induction trigger required some level of willing participation to work. Something was off here.

“Caitlin, did you expect me to trance you today?”

“Yes.”

“Were you trying to make me do it?”

“Yes.”

That was interesting. It explained the ease of the hypnosis, but there was more. A larger game was afoot, and I had a feeling I was losing. “Why?”

“I wanted you to take me.”

“Take you? Explain.”

“I planned to spend today getting you horny, then changing tasks. I hoped that if I got you frustrated enough, you would trance me and make me have sex with you. I wanted to feel you take away the choice.”

Damned clever submissives. How deep did this rabbit hole go? “Did you plan the glitch that reserved the study room?”

“No, that was an accident.”

Well, it was a relief to hear she wasn’t a total mastermind. Still, Caitlin seemed to have predicted my actions perfectly; I had been played, and hard. Knowing that wouldn’t stop me giving her what she wanted, but I could certainly change the terms.

“Okay, Caitlin. Listen very carefully. In a moment, I’m going to count up to five. When I reach five, you will be completely awake and refreshed, but you will have no memory of being in trance. You will not remember me triggering you or any of this conversation until I say the words, ‘Cat, remember.’

“You will also find that when you wake up, you are still very suggestible. Any time I begin a statement or imperative with the word ‘Cat,’ you will automatically obey it. If it is a command, you will carry it out thinking it was your idea. If it is a statement of fact, you will believe it unquestioningly. Until I say ‘Cat, remember,’ anything that happens will seem perfectly normal to you, and you will not notice anything I do as being out of the ordinary. When I say ‘Cat, remember,’ you will become aware of all of the commands I have given you, and you will remember everything that has happened. However, you will still obey the commands until I say ‘Cat, reset.’ When I say ‘Cat, reset,’ all of the commands will wear off, and you will no longer accept new commands. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good.” She had gotten me to hypnotize her, I’ll give her that much. But I wasn’t about to give her the satisfaction of knowing it. At least, not for a while.

I led her through the count until she was again sitting up straight, eyes open, seemingly unaware of what had just happened.

“Sorry, must have spaced out there for a second. Anyway, problem four…”

As she started to read the problem again, I reached over and grabbed her breast. No response. I squeezed and kneaded a bit through her clothes. Still nothing. I shivered a little, thinking about the power I had. Now to use it…

“Cat, you feel increasingly uncomfortable wearing clothes above the waist.” I watched as she began to squirm slightly, adjusting her blouse and bra as she tried to focus on problem four. As she continued to work, her neckline plunged lower as she unconsciously undid button after button. “Something wrong, honey?”

“No, just a bit itchy,” she replied, shifting to minimize contact between the blouse and her skin

“Cat, the only way to focus is to strip topless. Do that now.” As she finished removing her blouse, I tested the normality suggestion. “Whoa, what are you doing?”

“Oh please,” Caitlin said, unhooking her bra. “It’s nothing you haven’t seen before.” She sighed as she returned to her work half-naked. “Much better.”

Excellent, everything seemed to be working as intended; my inner engineer was satisfied. Now to start the real fun. I got up and walked behind Caitlin’s chair, laying my hands lightly on her shoulders.

“Cat,” I said, “My touch arouses you strongly. Every minute we are in contact, your arousal will double.” I began to explore my girlfriend’s body with all the patience I could muster. As I ran my hands down the smooth skin of her arms, her breathing began to quicken. Her back muscles flexed under my touch, and as I rubbed her sides her first moan slipped out.

Unfortunately, she chose that moment to glance over at my work. “Come on, I’m halfway done with this problem and you haven’t even started!”

“Cat, it’s more efficient to split up the workload. You finish this one and I’ll do the next.”

“Actually,” she parroted as I cupped her breasts, “Never mind. I’ll just finish this one myself. You’re doing — mmmmm — the next one, though!”

I had begun to trace spirals out from her areolas in a way that drove her wild, and she was unconsciously arching her back to increase the contact. Eventually, I gave her what she wanted, drawing small circles around her nipples, mapping the little bumps and crinkles there. When I felt her nipples were hard enough, I switched to rolling and pinching them, now eliciting near-constant moans.

Shortly after, she boxed an answer and squeaked out a falsetto “Done!” I looked over her (correct, far as I could tell) answer, impressed as always by her aptitude. A lesser mathematician could have made a dozen algebra errors, but all of Caitlin’s work looked flawless. With one last tweak, I released her nipples, giving her a moment’s break.

“Your turn,” she said, panting.

I’m an honest man, and I had no intention of backing out of our deal. However, I also had my horny girlfriend bound to obey my every whim, and I don’t take opportunities like that lightly.

“Cat,” I told her, “While I’m doing this problem, you will give me the best blowjob you can. Since you’re so horny, you probably won’t be able to keep from playing with yourself. However, under no circumstances may you let either of us orgasm.”

Fortunately, the study table was quite roomy underneath, so Caitlin had no problem sliding under and kneeling in front of me. She unzipped my pants and reached in for my cock, moaning loudly when she found it and the contact trigger reactivated. I watched her begin to lick my shaft as her left hand crept down into her own jeans; I realized I had better get started.

Caitlin had always enjoyed giving oral sex, and she was quite good at it. Then again, I imagine any girl hypnotically excited by your touch, moaning constantly around your cock while furiously rubbing her clit is bound to give a memorable performance. That said, I was lucky the problem was a fairly simple proof, or even Caitlin’s obedient self-control might not have stopped me from bringing our encounter to an early anticlimax.

I boxed my answer just as she began a period of swirling her tongue around my head, and I quickly stopped her before I lost all control. A check of my phone showed that we were running out of time, so I decided to begin the finale.

“Cat, it’s your turn to do a problem. Stand by the table and bend at the waist while you work.” Then, because I could, I added, “And make sure you narrate all of your work out loud.”

“Number five,” she read as I circled behind her, admiring the way this position emphasized her natural curves. “Given P, Q, and R, negate the following statements using De Morgan’s Laws.”

Her jeans were already unbuttoned, and slid down easily to reveal her panties, by now quite soaked. The smell of her arousal was strong now, and I chuckled at the thought of the room’s next user sniffing suspiciously, unsure whether he was really smelling that. The panties quickly followed the jeans, and Caitlin accommodatingly stepped out of them, leaving her quite naked and at my mercy.

“Part a. P and —” Caitlin lost her train of thought for a moment as I traced her lower lips with my finger. “P and Q. That’s easy — mmmmm — that’s just not P or not Q. Part b.” I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb. “P — oh god — and not Q — mmmm.” I had upgraded to two fingers, pumping steadily. “So that’s — mmmm, yes — that’s just — oh my god, oh my god — not P or — fuck — Q.”

My exponential arousal command was really working by now; she was wetter than I had ever felt. Still, I had to be sure she didn’t get too worked up. “Cat, no matter what, you cannot orgasm until I tell you to.” Her resulting frustrated whine only intensified when I withdrew my fingers, leaving her unstimulated. Eager to please, I grabbed a condom from my bag and rolled it on quickly, stepped up behind her, and slid easily in with one slow stroke.

“Part — oh god yes, oh my fucking god yes — Part C.” Incredibly, Caitlin was still making working on the problem, even as her body spasmed beneath me. That certainly wouldn’t do, so I leaned forward and placed a hand on her clit, making tight circles there. “P and — yes, more, please — P and Q and — harder, fuck me, yes — no, or R — oh god oh god yes — P and — P and — P and —”

Finally, I seemed to have found her limit. “Cat,” I commanded, “Remember.”

“OHH… You … bastard!” she cried, slamming her hips harder into mine. “You… amazing… bastard… Don’t you dare… fucking… stop… oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, YES.”

Her amplified movements had brought me to the edge, so I told her, “Cat, orgasm now.” Her speech dissolved into screams as we came together, my body taught as a bowstring as hers gyrated wildly. I collapsed, pressing her into the table, and passed out for a moment. I could feel her shaking still, and some part of my mind remembered to mutter the reset trigger.

Caitlin’s whole body relaxed as my control faded. Fully in command again, she tried to rolled me off of her, succeeding in sending both of us tumbling to the floor. We laughed, and she kissed me long and gently. Soon the scratchy carpet would be too much for our bare skin, but for now we were content to bask happily. She laid her head on my chest, and I stroked her hair. After a long while she spoke:

“We should study here more often.”