The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prologue:

It’s that time of year again and so here’s a tale of Christmas joy to share with all of you good readers. So sit back, mix up some egg-nog, slip into your Christmas nightie and enjoy yourself. My Christmas wish to you is that you enjoy reading this tale as much as I enjoyed writing it.

This story began as one of the additions to the December Iron Writer series with the theme, strangely enough, or Mrs. Claus and her elves. For those wanted to see those entries which have not otherwise migrated here, please feel free to visit us on the Garden of MC. I’m sure we’ll somehow manage to keep your holiday cheer … at a quite arousing level.

A Toy for Mrs. Claus

Alei

(MC, FF, GR)

Carol looked at herself critically in the mirror and sipped her hot cocoa. Everything looked good but there was something different, something she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

True, it was hard to tell sometimes, after all, as Mrs. Claus she really didn’t need to worry about her diet anymore. Part of the magic of Christmas was she could eat all the cookies and cocoa she wanted and not gain an ounce. Of course, she could work out in the Elf-gym as much as she wanted and not lose one either.

As Mrs. Claus, Carol’s body was just a tad plumper than she’d have liked. It wasn’t that she wasn’t attractive ... she was, and Santa was very very appreciative of the fact. Santa, of course, had the worse of the deal, having transformed from a reasonably handsome man into a very plump and jolly old elf. Still, it hadn’t mattered much, there was just something special about Santa that went beyond the exterior; and what he might have gained in heft he certainly hadn’t lost in stamina. In fact, he’d been able to keep her satisfied in more ways than she had ever imagined possible in her life. And now with the birth of their daughter, things were complete, or at least they should have been.

But lately, something had changed. An itch, somewhere deep inside that for the first time had left her feeling vaguely unsatisfied. Which was very odd as vacation time with Santa always seemed to fill all her needs and prepare her from another busy season at the North Pole.

Maybe if she asked Judy to change the blend of her cocoa to a healthier mixture, less sugar and cream perhaps, it would make her feel better. Perhaps her daughter’s birth had taken something out of her. Yes, Judy’d been working on the perfect recipe for over 500 years, but maybe a nutritional blend of cocoa and cookies wasn’t a healthy thing, even for a Claus.

Whatever it was, things would eventually work themselves out, they always did here in Christmas Towne. Taking a final sip of cocoa, Carol turned back to the closet and continued unpacking.

Carol gazed at herself in the mirror again. Maybe asking Judy the Elf for some “healthy” cocoa hadn’t been such a good idea. It was impossible, but she just couldn’t deny it anymore ... she was losing weight. All her clothes were becoming too tight in the bust and too baggy down below. Her legs were even slimming and toning which, while pleasing, was certainly odd considering it wasn’t supposed to happen. She really should go to Dr. Barnabus and ask for his advice … but honestly, she really liked how she was beginning to look. Santa hadn’t really noticed yet, mostly because it wasn’t all that noticeable, but also because Toy Season was starting to pick up and his time for their more intimate moments was beginning to take a back seat to bringing joy to children across the world.

Still … when Toy Season was over, Carol was sure that Santa would be pleased with her new look. She just couldn’t wait, it just seemed that her sexual engine was in overdrive this year and a Toy Season without Santa in her bed was starting to look bleaker than normal.

Things were starting to get serious. She’d had to tell Judy to stop using the “healthy blend” cocoa and go back to her perfect recipe, which seemed to please the cute elf immensely. After all if you’ve worked over 500 years on something you do want it to be appreciated.

But switching blends hadn’t helped, not at all. Her clothes barely fit her anymore and her body was in even better shape than it had been when she was simply a mere mortal. Even the slight plumpness in her face was vanishing and replaced by something … almost sultry, if such a thing were possible. This shouldn’t be happening, not at all. Was she being de-santified? Had she done something wrong; and if so, why hadn’t anyone told her.

In desperation, she’d turned to Judy, the head girl elf, for advice. Actually she’d pretty much had to confide in her. One day she’d been careless and left her door unlocked and Judy had walked in with a cup of hot cocoa and caught her naked, a state in which it was not possible to hide the changes happening to her body.

It had been a happy accident though as Judy had been the soul of helpfulness. She’d told Carol that this sometimes happened to Mrs. Claus’s during Toy Season, and that would dissipate in time, kind of like the Christmas flu. She’d contacted Dr. Barnabus who’d made a quick house call in which he’d confirmed Judy’s information. Nobody knew what caused it but it had been happening on and off for centuries. There was nothing to do but wait it out.

Still, the whole thing was very embarrassing; a Claus with a body for sin, and a growing libido to match it really wasn’t what the world needed in a Mrs. Claus. So Judy had whipped up a special batch of cocoa which seemed to keep Carol’s libidinous urges in check during the day, and what could only be called a “fat suit”, to wear under her normal clothing to keep up the appearance that nothing was out of the ordinary.

So far so good, and … well she really wasn’t a vain woman … but she really did just look wonderful. Santa would really be pleased if she still looked like this in January.

Carol frantically raced to her room and shut the door behind her. It was getting worse every day! The Christmas flu hadn’t abated, not a bit, it had only deepened like a cold moving from one place to the next. Stripping out of her fat suit and clothes Carol revealed a body that any model in the world would have drooled over. Toned and yet soft and supple, her firm breasts jiggled invitingly. But who was there to invite to use them? Santa was so busy he had hardly any time at all, often sleeping in the workshop rather than coming to bed … but Carol NEEDED him in bed. She literally ached inside and the soothing effect of Judy’s special cocoa blend was lasting for shorter and shorter periods of time.

Reaching for a mug magically kept warm by her bed Carol downed it as quickly as possible, praying for some release but it was no use. After dark Judy’s best mixture was even less and less effective and all it seemed to do was seem to make her ever needier.

Stripping off the last of her clothing, Carol’s hands quickly began to massage her body … her breasts were so ultra sensitive now that she could orgasm simply by playing with her nipples … and her sex … oh god, in just a few moments she’d be in the bed and her fingers would be playing with her oh so needy pussy.

Still, there was only so much that fingers could do, and even her own fingers seemed no match for her needs right now. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much that she could do about that, at least until Dr. Barnabus discovered a cure for her condition or Judy managed to blend a more effective mixture of cocoa.

Moaning slightly as she approached the bed, Carol saw a long slender object lying on the covers, wrapped in colorful paper. Taking one hand from her needy, long, pink nipples, Carol undid the bow and peeled the paper back. It was, she realized with shock, a finely crafted wooden penis, with subtle Christmas decorations engraved.

Carol looked at the object in horrid fascination as she continued to tug on her nipple. Of course, she’d heard of these things before in the real world, though she’d never considered using one, not even when she’d been human and alone. In her job as a High School Principal, she’d actually even confiscated one or two from the more troubled teens.

But this one was obviously special, created just for her, elf-made and of exquisite craftsmanship … or craftelfsship. Still, she had no idea that the Christmas workshops made toys like this. After all, how many adults who might use one were on the “Nice” list. Didn’t even having one of them put a girl on the “Naughty” list instead?

And who in the world would dare to give her such a thing? The Sandman maybe? Carol had always though he was checking her out when he was pretending to be asleep. Father Time? … but he was too old for anything like that. Certainly it hadn’t been Santa … had it?

There were all sorts of questions, but the thought of having something inside her other than her own fingers was driving her mad. And if the real Santa couldn’t provide something, maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea, at least until January.

Laying down, Carol gently ran the wooden penis over her sensitive breasts, squealing at the warmth and tingles it brought to her jiggling mounds. It actually seemed to vibrate as it neared her body’s warmth … some elf magic no doubt ... and it was absolutely delightful.

Gently, Mrs. Clause brushed it over her naked sex … reveling in the warm tingles it brought there … then carefully, she positioned the head against the lips to her inner womanhood. Looking up, she could see herself in the mirror, and, in a totally naughty move, she turned her body on the bed so she could see between her wide spread legs … .

It was probably the lewdest sight Carol had ever seen … her body naked and spread wide with a horribly wicked wooden penis poised at the entrance to her hot and aching sex. And it was aching .. the anticipation … the entire thought of what she was going to do next simply making her body scream for satisfaction.

Watching intently, Carol slipped the hand carved cock deep inside her … and then out … and then back in again … feeling it’s unbelievable warmth… god … she’d never thought … thought anything could possibly be this good …. Soon she was pounding it into her … almost screaming … words spilling from her mouth that she’s never uttered before … and all of it … ALL of it being the most wonderful thing she’d ever felt …

Slamming the cock into her one last time, Carol slapped her ass hard and came harder and more violently than she’d ever imagined cumming before.

The situation was getting out of hand. Carol was drinking Judy’s special blend so much it was rare to see her without a mug in her hand. Dr. Barnubus still hadn’t come up with a cure, but Carol had stopped telling him the truth. It was just far too embarrassing to discuss. Besides, Dr. Barnubus was one of the larger male elf’s and just might have an organ capable of satisfying the sex machine that Carol was rapidly becoming. It was only through massive doses of Judy’s special blend, really cold showers, hiding in her room and sheer unbreakable willpower that Carol had prevented herself from seducing half the male elves in Christmas Towne.

Oh yes ... for a while her “special toy” had satisfied her. It was so much better than old Santa, even when he had the time to stick his flabby organ inside of her. Carol still loved him desperately, but honestly, he was a jolly old elf with the operative word being “old”. How he had managed to keep her satisfied in the past was nothing short of a miracle, and with the Christmas Flu in full swing, the poor old goat didn’t have a prayer of quenching the fire burning inside of her.

Fortunately other toys had arrived … the wooden nipple clamps in early November; the wonderfully crafted anal plugs on Thanksgiving; and, just last week, the red satin corset lined with white fur and a set of leather boots that went up over her knees that had mysteriously shown up on her bed. Then there were the delightful metal balls, that even now moved inside her cunt, that she’d discovered on her covers last night. Each present more ... naughty than the last. Even now under her “disguise” as she now called it, her various naughty devices were deliciously working on her powerful urges. And for naughty things, they were making her feel oh-so-nice.

Sipping her cocoa, Carol spied Bernard, Chief Elf emeritus. He was almost human sized and the thought of her taking him to bed and rocking his little elf world were almost too much to bear. She couldn’t help sending him a meltingly sultry look that even her makeup couldn’t hide. With a supreme effort of will, Carol managed to transform it into a friendly smile and a cheerful greeting, but she was slipping up more often, eventually someone was going to notice, if they hadn’t already.

Dear God, what was she going to do? On the outside she was the cheerful, wholesome Mrs. Clause that everyone knew; but under her fat suit, she was becoming something else completely. Hell, even she didn’t recognize herself at the end of the day when the disguise came off and the makeup disappeared. There were times when she would sit by the mirror for hours, playing with herself and wondering where the totally fuckable and sultry bitch in the mirror had come from, and how she could get her to leave.

But she did cum spectacularly and often, at least a dozen times each night. She’d watched herself do it … grinding on her plug, her clamps tight on angry red nipples, her corset hugging her body while her special phallus plumbed the depths of her ever naughtier and needier cunt.

And even that didn’t satisfy her. She wanted more … NEEDED more … and what she needed didn’t wear a red and white suit and go Ho Ho HO … . She realized January was no longer a cure that was going to do anything but frustrate her even more. Not to mention the real possibility of giving Santa a heart attack from overexertion. The only hope she had was to hang on until the Christmas flu had done its thing and life went back to normal. Until then, she’d just have to settle for the toys her mysterious benefactor was providing her. Personally, a part of her hoped it was Bernard and that he’d deliver the next one in person.

Softly Carol shook her head. Thinking like this did her no good at all. What exactly did she think was going to happen, if Santa couldn’t satisfy her, what hope did an elf have. Besides, she wasn’t the type to sleep around the North Pole. God, what was she thinking?

Still, on the off chance she was right and that she might just catch him in the act, she headed to her bedroom early. She didn’t even need to make up an excuse, Santa was busy in the workshop, and would be until after Christmas Eve.

Despite her misgivings about her ability to control herself Carol opened the door to her bedroom with anticipation. With some disappointment she noted that there was no Bernard inside or anyone else for that matter, however there was a package with a bright Christmas bow.

Stripping off her disguise with long languorous motions, Carol sat down on the vanity to get made up for her date for the night. Of course it was just going to be her and the mirror but she felt she needed to look her best.

Dark mascara, eye liner, thickening the lashes, a dark red lipstick, makeup darkening the cheeks … and when combined with her already long red nails, the woman staring back at her looked nothing less than a blonde sex goddess.

Smiling seductively Carol took another long sip of her cocoa in the hopes that it would curb her needs, at least enough so she didn’t wake all the elves with her screams. Satisfied, and licking her lips slowly to capture every last drop, she put down the mug and approached her present.

Carefully untying it carefully Carol looked at her latest gift with confusion. The device inside had two dongs, one large and the other one small, mounted one above the other, it also had a curved sliver handle at the back. The craftsmanship was impeccable and it’s intended use obvious. One dong was supposed to slip into her cunt, the other into her ass so that she could fuck both holes at the same time. The problem was, it was way too cumbersome for her to use on herself. It had obviously been designed for a couple, not a single, horny Mrs. Claus.

But even though she couldn’t see how she could manage it, the need inside her to try was simply overwhelming.

She tried, tried all night. Her arms just weren’t long enough to operate it while kneeling on the bed.

She tried rocking on it but the silver handle simply didn’t give enough stability for that to work. She tried everything, clamping it between pillows. chairs, anything, but each time, just as she felt each protrusion about to settle into her, one or the other would slip out leaving her screaming with frustration.

Eventually Carol had to content herself with her other toys, but even they couldn’t drive herself to a real orgasm, the strong, hard cum that she needed so desperately. And the one device she was sure could do that, sat there on the table, useless and mocking her.

“Oh Dear God, what am I going to Do NOW?”

Whimpering with frustration, Carol finally drifted off to sleep, with dreams of torrid, hot satisfying, sex ravaging her mind.

“God Bernard,” she whispered. “That was one lousy gift.”

Carol whimpered in her bed, her face buried in her pillow.

Today had been a nightmare and tomorrow and the day after promised to be no better. Even Santa had noticed the difference as he set off or his around the world trip. The Reindeer seemed to sense that she was no better than a bitch in heat under the surface and looked at her in confusion. It had been all she could manage to give Santa a chaste kiss on the cheek and let him fly off. At this point even luring him into her bed would have had little effect but anything was worth a try right now. Still, Carol doubted if anything could help her other than her toys.

And there have been toys, every night now, like a porn shop owners twelve days of Christmas leading up to tonight. Double dongs, strap ons leather cuffs, straps, chains, whips, things that made Carol’s head spin, things she’d never imagined, things she never would have considered using before. But each seemed to open up a whole new world to her, making her yearn for what each could bring her, to somehow satisfy the raging fire that was consuming her.

And all of them though were items she couldn’t use. All of them required a partner and all she could do was uselessly fuck herself as hard as possible while they sat there, useless … mocking … promised worlds that she couldn’t visit. But worlds she needed to visit nonetheless.

Carol had no idea that anything could be this horrible. Surely a disease as overwhelming as this had to have a cure, there had to be a pill somewhere that could do something. It was like she was some kind of toy, a doll built and sculpted for sex but with no one to fuck. A toy soldier without a gun, a ballerina doll with no tutu, useless, unable to fulfill her purpose, to be whole, complete.

It was all so hopeless, she’d been fucking herself for most of the evening and she hadn’t even been able to get close to cumming. She’d tried everything she could think of, nothing worked.

She’d just given up, knelt on the bed and buried her face in the pillow, crying in frustration. She was alone, and she was never going to feel whole again.

And then the distraught Mrs. Claus felt the touch of small soft hands on her ass … .

Looking back Carol was startled to see Judy standing near her bed. Her warm elf smile and pointed Victorian green felt hat perched on her head as always.

“Judy … oh god … you should have knocked” said Carol as she tried to cover herself, but somehow, Judy’s warm gentle touch stopped her.

“I did” said Judy as she continued to massage Carol’s soft ass cheeks. “But you didn’t answer and I heard you crying so I though you might like some hot cocoa.”

“I don’t need cocoa” whined Carol as Judy’s hands gently spread her ass cheeks. “Cocoa can’t help me anymore.”

“I know” said Judy with a tender voice. “You need this.”

With surprise Carol watched as Judy picked up her DP dong and slid it up against her anus and cunt, fitting them perfectly just at the opening of each, something Carol had desperately tried to accomplish for days.

“Oh my God … Judy … I …”

“Just push back Mrs. Claus, it’ll slip right in.”

“But Judy …” said Carol as she desperately tried to control herself. “I … I can’t … it’s not right … I mean to force you to … oh god … I’m so embarrassed.”

“Embarrassed Mrs. Claus?” said Judy as she gently began to rub the dongs against Carol’s holes. “I don’t see why. You’re really quite beautiful like this and … well …” said the elf as she gently glided her free hand over Carol’s corset. “It would really be no burden at all.”

Carol moaned as Judy’s soft hand caressed her and the dongs gently began to work their way into her. “Oh fuck Judy … Oh GOD … that’s sooo good … but you don’t understand … I … can’t do … do this with … with a girl … .”

“But you could do it what a boy-elf?” said Judy as she began to work the dongs deep inside the resisting blonde. “Why is that?”

“Oh … Oh fuck Judy” said Carol as she arched her back, seating the dongs deep within her. The feeling was simply indescribable; something she’d been waiting for ever since they’d appeared on her bed almost two weeks ago. But to be seen like this, to do this with a girl elf, with anyone was just so so wrong.

“Judy … I … I can’t … I’m married to Santa … and … girls fucking girls … god it’s so unnatural … we’d be on the naughty list forever.”

“But you want to” said the she-elf as she slid the dongs slowly out of Carol’s holes. “You need to” she said as she slid them back in and seated them deep and firm.

“Oh FUCK!!” moaned Mrs. Claus as her body screamed with pleasure and need. “Judy … of fuck Judy … I’m not a lesbian … I can’t be doing this.”

“Of course you’re not Mrs. Claus” said Judy as she withdrew the dongs. “You won’t be one until you beg me to fuck you all night, until you kiss me long and deep and beg me.”

Carol looked on aghast as Judy put the dongs back on her nightstand. The feeling was unbearable. What had been pleasure and fulfillment beyond anything she’d imagined, what she’d been desperately seeking for weeks, was suddenly gone leaving only a hollow emptiness and need in their place.

“I’m sure it’s for the best Mrs. Claus” said Judy as she placed her pointed hat on the floor. “You’re very right, the Elf code is very strict about such things.”

Carol looked on in wonder as the elf girl began to disrobe revealing her lithe but wonderfully proportioned body, her pert upright breasts and sprite-like figure. Despite herself, she couldn’t help but feel all wet and tingly at the sight. Judy was beautiful and … and … it wasn’t possible … but …

“No … it can’t be.” Carol whined wretchedly “I’m not … I can’t feel that way … oh Judy … I can’t.”

“Of course you can’t Mrs. Claus” said Judy as she stepped into the harness on Carol’s dresser and tightened the strap on into place. “I’m sure none of what you’re seeing has any effect on you at all. Perhaps it would be better if I left.”

Carol watched mesmerized as the elf girl turned toward her, the Christmas red phallus jutting from her hips, stroking it gently with her small hands like some obscene Christmas dream. Carol should have been revolted … but it was possibly the most cunt meltingly erotic thing she had ever seen.

Looking at the dong hanging obscenely from Judy’s hips, Carol began to imagine it and all the other special toys in the room, toys she’d desperately tried to use, gone insane … needing to use them. And Judy could do that, could do all of that for her. The dongs, the chains the whips and god knew what else.

“Oh god Judy, … I … I can’t … I … ” moaned Carol

“Then I’d better get back to work Mrs. Claus” said Judy as she bent down to gather her clothes.

Carol’s heart nearly dropped to the bottom of her feet. The pain inside, the need was almost physical … god how could she bear it for another night … how could she possible survive … survive … without … without ….

Looking over at the mirror again, Carol caught sight of her reflection once more. No, the woman in that mirror wasn’t the Mrs. Claus she knew, that woman was a vixen, an animal in heat, and animal that needed … NEEDED to be FUCKED.

“don’t go” Carol whispered.

“What’s that Mrs. Claus?” said Judy her small hand already on the latch.

“don’t go please” Carol whispered again her voice trembling.

Turning toward her, Judy approached the bed until she was within inches of the trembling Mrs. Claus. “What can I do for you Mrs. Claus. Would you like a nice cup of cocoa?”

“No” said Carol looking back at her reflection. Her tight satin corset, the long leather boots coming up over her knees … and that long sultry look. What would that woman do?

“No” said Carol taking the elf girl into her arms. “What I want is you.”

With no more hesitation Carol placed her lips on the elf’s and kissed her with as much need and passion as she possessed, kissed her until she could feel Judy’s heat rising to meet her own … and only then pulling back and looking at the petite fairy with adoration.

“Fuck me … fuck me all night and beyond Judy … oh God Fuck me Forever!!!”

Judy carefully dressed as the first rays of Christmas day began to tint the windows. Santa would be home soon and it was time to leave.

Looking over at the sleeping Mrs. Claus Judy had to smile. 500 years was a long time to go without sex, even for an elf and she’d loved every minute of this evening. Besides, Judy had been smitten with Carol Claus the moment Santa had brought her north to be his wife. It was perhaps a dash of Christmas magic that such a exquisite Mrs. Claus would finally fall under her spell on Christmas Eve. A tear of joy slipped down the pretty elf’s cheek at the thought that Carol was finally her’s.

Oh yes, Judy had planned for this day for centuries, continually perfecting her cocoa, waiting for the right Mrs. Claus to appear, someone susceptible to contents of Judy’s special blend. She’d come close a few times, tantalizingly close, hence the “Christmas Flu” that tended to inflict Mrs. Claus’s from time to time. As a matter of fact she’d almost gotten the last Mrs. Claus several times only to fail at the last moment. The nutmeg ratio hadn’t been quite right.

And the toys had worked to perfection this time just as they had centuries ago when Jamie elf had used similar one’s to convert Judy and several of her sisters into her cunt licking elf sluts. Of course Santa had banished that form of magic from the North Pole and had de-elfinized Jamie and most of her lesbian brood when they’d been caught trying to control Santa himself. But Judy had been too new a recruit and was considered too unimportant to be involved so she’d never been suspected.

She’d had no choice but to wait and be patient. Of course she’d cautiously looked for other girl-elf’s that felt as she do, but failing that, she’d reviewed all of Jamie’s notes that had escaped destruction, examined her toys and found a way around Santa’s magic through her famous hot cocoa. And now, she was the lead she-elf with direct access to Santa and Mrs. Claus.

Someday … someday soon, she’d perfect a quick acting variety of her blend and toys. Then it would be time for Mrs. Claus to convince Santa to distribute them to selected desirable women all across the world. In her present form, well, how could Santa possibly refuse. And Judy was certain with Carol’s help she could tag along to make those women’s Christmas’s one’s to remember. Judy almost tingled with anticipation, she could hardly wait to begin.

That, unfortunately would take time. But at least, she thought gazing at the contented face of her love, it’s time she wouldn’t be spending alone. 500 years was a long time to wait and Judy the Elf had a lot of catching up to do.

As sleigh bells began to ring in the sky, Judy slipped out of the room and headed out to greet St. Nick. Having him back during down season would certainly put a crimp in ther time with Carol, but perhaps a little change in Santa’s special blend would have him drooling over Bernard or perhaps Sara Elf instead of Carol, it was something to think about at least. All it would take is a bit of time, and patience.

After all, this was Christmas Towne and everything worked out here eventually.