The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Traci’s Toy”

Traci smiled with genuine glee as Gina approached the cab, allowing the driver to put her bags in the trunk. Gina was beautiful, with large, doelike eyes, full lips that were always ready with a smile and a compliment. Her lipstick was a beautiful shade of pink which went nicely with her smooth complexion. Her long, shining, red hair framed her pretty face and rolled smoothly over her breasts, just like in all the JPEGs she had emailed to Traci’s Hotmail account.

“Hi, Gina!” Traci said cheerfully. “I’ve been losing sleep waiting for today!”

“Me, too.” Gina replied, hugging her longtime pen pal and cyber-sex partner for the first time. “Wow, I can’t believe it’s really you...in 3D! I’ve...I’ve dreamed of this for so long. Imagining what your voice would sound like in person instead of over my broadband connection. Did you get my email that I sent on the plane from L.A.?”

“Yes.” Traci said, giving Gina a kiss with tongue. “It made me so wet I had to take off my pants and frig myself off before I came down here. Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

“Yes, I’m certain.” Gina replied, slipping into the cab with her. They kissed passionately as Traci buckled Gina into her seat. Their kiss did not end until they got to Traci’s house. It didn’t matter, the driver had his instructions. With a gentle tap on Gina’s forehead, she triggered her into a deep trance. It was amazing how well Gina had accepted Traci’s instructions, eagerly going under each time, soaking up Traci’s suggestions like a sponge. She had been lucky to get to the novice first when she had appeared at the ff-hypnofetish chat room called Women Controlling Women. They had quickly gone off into a private room to discuss the girl’s fantasies. Gradually, Gina had come to ask to be the submissive more and more, finding it easier than being the dominant. She felt the cab pull to a stop, but Gina didn’t. She was focused only on awaiting Traci’s orders.

“It’s time to get out of the car, pet.” Traci said, unbuckling Gina’s seatbelt. Slowly, methodically, with near-robotic deliberateness, Gina climbed out of the cab. Traci took Gina’s bags and began to carry them up the steps. “Come along, Gina.” she said. Gina followed obediently. Traci put Gina’s bags down in the living room. “Take the stairs to the first door on the left and go in, Gina. Undress and wait for me.” Like a well-trained pet, Gina walked up the stairs, while Traci went back down to pay the cabbie. When she returned, she ascended the steps, walked into the room and smiled at Gina’s nude form standing in the midst of a pile of clothes. She undressed herself, walking around Gina so she was standing in front of her. “Are you sure you want to do this?” she asked, her blonde tresses tickling the other woman’s nipples.

“Yes.” Gina’s flat, little-girl voice replied. “It’s my fondest wish.” Traci kissed Gina again. For nearly two years they had been content with online hypnosis sessions. Gina’s pliant, willing mind facilitated the process. Then Gina had asked for not only a face-to-face meeting, but an opportunity to surrender. To belong. To be owned. Traci pulled up a special Shockwave movie on her computer and maximized the window. She sat Gina down in the chair and played the movie. A wind-up robot that looked a lot like Gina walked across the screen, taking an about-face and walking back to the middle of the screen, then making a right turn to walk toward the “camera.” It stopped just far enough away that the whole of its wind-up body was visible on the screen. A rolling chair not unlike the one Gina sat in appeared, and the wind-up robot sat.

“This is Ginabot.” Traci’s voice said over the speakers. “Ginabot is your friend.”

“Ginabot is my friend.” Gina said.

“You want to be like Ginabot.”

“I want to be like Ginabot.” Gina repeated.

“You want to be Ginabot.”

“I want to be Ginabot.”

“Ginabot has no worries.”

“Ginabot has no worries.” Gina sighed.

“Ginabot has no worries because she doesn’t have to think.”

“Ginabot has no worries because she doesn’t have to think.”

“Ginabot does not think.”

“Ginabot does not think.”

“Ginabot cannot think.”

“Ginabot cannot think.”

“Ginabot obeys her programmer.”

“Ginabot obeys her programmer.”

“Traci is Ginabot’s programmer.”

“Traci is Ginabot’s programmer.” Gina repeated.

“You want to be like Ginabot.”

“I want to be like Ginabot.”

“You want to have no worries.”

“I want to have no worries.”

“You are Ginabot.”

“I am Ginabot.”

“You have no worries.”

“I have no worries.”

“You have no worries because you do not think.”

“I have no worries because I do not think.”

“You have no worries because you cannot think.”

“I have no worries because I cannot think.”

“You never have to think.”

“I never have to think.”

“You cannot think.”

“I cannot think.”

“You only obey your programmer.”

“I only obey my programmer.”

“Traci is your programmer.”

“Traci is my programmer.”

“You only obey Traci.”

“I only obey Traci.”

“You are a wind-up sex doll.”

“I am a wind-up sex doll.”

“You are Traci’s wind-up sex doll.”

“I am Traci’s wind-up sex doll.”

“A sex doll is mindless.”

“A sex doll is mindless.”

“You are mindless.”

“I am mindless.”

“A sex doll has no will.”

“A sex doll has no will.”

“You have no will.”

“I have no will.”

“Your body belongs to Traci.”

“My body belongs to Traci.”

“You are hers to play with.”

“I am hers to play with.”

“You are a mindless fuck toy.”

“I am a mindless fuck toy.”

“Save program.” the voice said.

“Saving program.” Gina replied. The movie stopped. Traci closed the window and turned off the monitor.

“Ready.” Traci said. Gina gave a little shudder as an orgasm hit her, and her mind surrendered completely to its new program.

“Ginabot ready to obey.” Gina said flatly.

“Ginabot, stand.” Traci commanded. Gina stood. “Ginabot, climb into bed.” Gina climbed into bed, her expressionless face not registering a thing. Traci picked up the discarded clothes, finding a note in Gina’s pants. She unfolded the note and began to read.

Dear Traci,

If you’re reading this, the hypnotic script I emailed to you works, and I am your mindless sex robot. I must admit that as I write this, I am more turned on than I have ever been in my life. I’m not sure if I’ll even be aware once I am yours, or if I’ll be able to tell you. All I know is that you’re the only one I feel I can trust with this kind of responsibility. I know you can handle it. You’re the only one I’d ever want to belong to. You’re the love of my life, and I want you to enjoy your new, mindless property. I am in your hands now, Traci, right where I want to be.

With all my heart and mind,

Gina

Traci turned to where the mindless Gina waited on the bed, awaiting her orders. She wished she could tell her how much that message touched her. She approached the bed, running her fingers through Gina’s hair. She kissed her passionately. Gina was slow to respond, but eventually returned the kiss. Traci straddled one of Gina’s legs so that their clits could rub against each other’s thighs. Passionately, Traci began to hump Gina’s leg, pinching and biting her nipples. Long ago, Traci had suggested that whenever Gina was being submissive, she would be very wet. Now, Traci could see the fruits of her labors as her thighs became smeared with Gina’s juices. Traci humped her new doll, bringing herself to several orgasms, and occasionally feeling a tiny shudder as Gina had one of her own. Calming down after one of her climaxes, Traci had a sudden idea, and went to the kitchen. When she returned, she did so with a tray of desserts she had sent up the dumbwaiter. Traci had never been able to afford servants, despite the size of the house she had inherited. Well, now she had the perfect servant.

She sprayed whipped cream on Gina’s naked body, cut up a banana and distributed the slices over her toy’s prone form. She put the slices of a second banana in Gina’s sopping pussy, and squirted chocolate sauce over the whole package. Then she began to eat her sexy little snack, starting with the breasts, licking and nibbling at the nipples, moving her way into the valley between her toy’s breasts, then eating her way down her torso, to the mound of her crotch. Passionately she began to eat the banana slices out of Gina’s snatch. Gina’s body shuddered with four orgasms. Traci continued licking and eating long after the snacks were gone. When she failed to produce more than shivers and shudders when Gina orgasmed, she decided the time had come to switch places.

“Ginabot, smear me with desserts like I did to you and then eat them off of my body as sexily as you can.” she commanded. Traci climbed into bed as Gina vacated it. She shivered in passion as she felt herself being sprayed down with desserts, and moaned when Gina started to eat. She was in a mindless ecstasy of her own when Gina started in on her pussy. It seemed as if she would never stop coming. Gina kept eating and eating and Traci was in heaven. If she could just stay this way forever and ever it would be perfect...She passed out.

When Traci finally awoke some time later, she realized that Gina was still licking at her. She told her to stop, and Gina stopped. Reluctantly, Traci crawled out of bed, and commanded Gina to follow her. She’d spent the whole night playing with her toy, now it was time to clean up. She drew a bath and climbed in, getting the bubbles started.

“Ginabot, get in the tub with me.” Traci said. Gina complied, stepping into the tub. “Ginabot, sit down.” Gina complied. Traci gently, tenderly began to clean Gina, paying particular attention to her erogenous zones. As Gina shuddered with another orgasm, Traci smiled. “Now, Ginabot, clean me as I have cleaned you.” Gina obeyed mindlessly, her hands grasping the washcloth and mirroring Traci’s actions of before. Traci had two orgasms under Gina’s washcloth ministrations. Traci climbed out and toweled herself off, then had Gina climb out. She gently toweled her possession dry so she was no longer dripping. Her cunt was still sopping wet, but that was to be expected. “Ginabot, go to bed and go to sleep until I wake you.” Gina obeyed, marching robotically to the bedroom. The phone rang, and Traci rushed to catch it.

“Hello?”

“Screensaver on.” the voice at the other end said. Traci’s eyes went wide as she had her most powerful orgasm ever.

“Tracibot ready to obey.” she said into the receiver, her mind and face completely blank.

“Gina came over today?”

“Yes, Programmer.” Tracibot replied.

“She became yours?”

“Yes, Programmer.” Tracibot replied.

“No emotive response?”

“Only obedience, Programmer.” Tracibot replied.

“Give her the A-11 emulator add-on. Screensaver off.” Traci blinked.

“Hello? Hello?” Click. “Lousy prank callers.” she grumbled. Suddenly Traci had an idea on how to help her deal with Gina’s zombie-like unresponsiveness.

* * *

Gina opened her eyes, smiling brightly. She kissed Traci passionately. Traci felt so much better with a pet who could actually respond.

“How shall I serve you, Mistress?” Gina asked, her eyes fawning.

Worshipping.

“Right now, dear, your Mistress wants to snuggle.”

“Understood, Mistress.” Gina replied. “I love you.”

“I love you too, dear.” Traci replied. Yes, now that Gina could respond emotionally, she knew she could be happy as her mistress.

End.