The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A woman tries to hook up with the rich and famous.

* * *

Trailer Park

By: Chrystal Wynd

The butler’s raised eyebrow was calibrated perfectly to convey to the tenth decimal point the exact amount of disdain he felt towards the obviously inferior mortal standing on the Edgington porch. Then he stepped to the side, giving me room to enter.

Jerk.

I strolled inside as if I hadn’t noticed him. After all, he was just the butler and I wasn’t going to let the hired help interfere with my evening.

On cue, my goal appeared. Darla Edgington.

Darla was thirty, but could pass for younger if she wanted. Regular exercise and massages could do that for you. Of course, hot and young was nice, but more importantly, she was rich.

And lesbian.

Darla stepped forward with her hand out, business-like. Not surprising, considering she ran a corporation.

“Welcome to the party,” she said. “I’m sorry, but do I know you?”

“Thank you,” I said. “I’m Samantha. We haven’t met before, but we have some mutual friends...the Taylors. They weren’t able to make it tonight, but they suggested I stop by. In fact, they said they’d contact you to let you know. Didn’t they call you?”

“No, they didn’t, but that’s fine, Samantha,” said Darla. “Any friend of the Taylors is a friend of mine. Tell me, how do you know the Taylors?”

“Their son Jonathon is a friend of mine,” I said. “I’ve known them for years.”

Darla looked me over. “I see,” she said. “Wonderful. Please, come in and enjoy yourself.”

I smiled and walked toward the small bar in the corner. All right, so strictly speaking, the Taylors hadn’t suggested I stop by. In fact, I didn’t even know the Taylors. But a friend of mine worked for the Taylors and she had mentioned in passing that the Taylors would be out of town this weekend. It had sounded like the perfect way to get to meet Darla Edgington, and so far, it was working fine. Granted, Darla would likely find out later I had lied, but by then, I’d be in enough for us to work past that.

I looked around. Chrystal Heights pretty people were everywhere. A lot of male model types lounged around, holding drinks. They were just for show, though. Darla Edginton only had eyes for the girls, and that suited me just fine.

* * *

It took a couple drinks, but Darla finally responded to my flirting.

“So,” she said, refilling my champagne glass, “how well do you know Jonathon Taylor?”

I offered a carefully calculated smile. “Just as a friend,” I said. “He’s nice enough, of course, but he’s...well...”

“Yes?” said Darla.

I shrugged. “Well, he’s a guy,” I said. “I don’t date men.”

Darla raised an eyebrow in faux surprise. “Really?” she said. “A pretty girl like you?”

I laughed. “I’m twenty-one,” I said. “Hardly a girl.”

Darla took a step closer. “True,” she said. “But are you a woman...yet?”

Score!

I laughed and glanced down. “No, I suppose not,” I said. Then I assumed an innocent look and locked eyes with her. “Maybe someone will teach me, though.”

* * *

Things picked up after that.

I tried to stop drinking after our conversation- it’s usually a good idea to keep your head straight when you’re trying to seduce someone- but Darla kept refilling my glass. Still, the more I drank, the less subtle Darla was about flirting with me. Finally she dropped all pretense and made it obvious I was her target, so I stopped resisting her efforts at pouring drinks into me.

Soon the night became a blur.

* * *

I opened one eye and stared at the ceiling.

I didn’t want to get out of bed, but as I lay there staring at the ceiling, I realized two things. One was that I was very, very hungover. The other was that the ceiling I was staring at didn’t belong to me or anybody I knew.

I shifted slightly and immediately regretted it. My head was a horrible dull ache and my belly churned. I wasn’t nearly rested enough, but I had no idea whose bed I was in and knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep until I knew.

I tried sifting through jumbled memories as I slowly sat up, but it was too early. I had to wash my face and brush my teeth before I’d be awake enough to think.

Gawd, I was sore. My body ached and nothing felt right. I felt swelled and awkward.

My head was muddled and I stumbled as I got out of bed. My balance was off. Then I gasped as I realized why.

My boobs had swelled up while I was sleeping.

Not just a little swelling. My boobs had become huge, jiggling, rounded masses. Heavy jiggling, rounded masses. No wonder I had lost my balance.

What the hell had happened? Was I having an allergic reaction? Heart pounding, I looked around, then dashed for the bathroom.

It was a large, spacious bathroom, but that wasn’t important right now. What was important was the fact that the reflection in the mirror wasn’t me.

I couldn’t breathe. What the hell had happened?

My tits had swelled far beyond their normal B-cup perkiness. They had become incredibly big, ridiculously lush and breathtakingly sensitive. They were double-D monstrosities. It was impossible. This had to be impossible. Except...they weren’t the only change.

My hair was blonde. Normally short and raven-black, my hair was now trailer-park blonde and extended past my shoulders and down my back. It was bottle blonde...except I had black roots. Roots!

I couldn’t stop staring at my reflection. My whole body had changed. I still had my tiny waist, but my hips had widened and rounded. My ass had swelled into lush fullness. My lips were thick pillows. My normally green eyes were big and blue.

With a pounding heart, I realized even my nails had been affected. Unpainted as of last night, my fingernails were now bimbo red and extended a half-inch past my fingertips. My toenails were a matching shade of the bright red.

Somehow, someway, while I was sleeping, I had turned into a trailer park bimbo.

I took a step back from the mirror and took a shaky breath. I had to figure out what happened. In fact, I had to find out where the hell I was. I turned, then jumped and squealed as I nearly ran into Darla. I hadn’t heard her enter the bathroom.

Darla walked past me and picked up a hairbrush. She watched herself in the mirror as she stroked the brush through her black wavy hair.

“Oh,” she said. “You’re still here?”

Suddenly remembering my nakedness, I snatched a towel and wrapped it around myself as I tried desperately to remember the previous evening. “Well...yes...” I said, my voice sounding a half-octave higher. “We...ummm...we spent the night together...right?”

Darla continued brushing her hair. “Yes, we did,” she said, “but it’s morning now. Don’t you have an elsewhere to be?”

My mind spun. “What?” I said, my voice still sounding high-pitched. “Darla...look at me! What happened to me?!”

Darla looked me up and down, then shrugged. “I’d say the look fits you, Sammi.”

I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my huge rack to jiggle. “Darla!” I said. “Come on! You know this isn’t me!”

“Actually, I don’t know that,” she said. “I have no idea who you are, and I couldn’t care less.” She resumed her hair brushing. “By the way, Jonathon says hello. He also says he looks forward to actually meeting you.”

Dammit.

I looked down. “Umm...I...”

“Don’t bother,” said Darla.

“Wait a minute,” I said. “You knew?”

“Sure I knew,”

“Then why did we still...?”

“Because I wanted a piece of ass,” said Darla.

My jaw dropped. “You bitch!”

Darla laughed. “I love it,” she said. “You’re the gold digger, but you’re pissed off because you got used.”

“But...but...look at me!”

Darla smirked as she took out a tooth brush. “Yes,” she said. “You didn’t do your homework, sweet cheeks. I like them trashy. You tried to come across all refined and innocent, but I knew what you were. Now you look the part...and I fucked you silly.”

Bits and pieces were finally coming back. “Wait a minute...you strapped on a dildo last night, didn’t you?!”

“Yes, I did, Sammi,” said Darla, “and I gave it to you every way I could...especially in that tight little ass of yours.”

Holy shit. I could feel my whole body blushing. No wonder I was sore from head-to-toe today.

“Okay, fine!” I said. “You got me, all right? You used me. But why do I look like a trailer park bimbo?!”

“I told you,” she said. “I like ‘em trashy...Sammi.”

“Stop calling me that!” I said, frustrated that I couldn’t get my voice pitch back down. I sounded like an airhead. “How did you do this?”

Darla smiled. “Like I said, you didn’t do your homework,” she said. “I have lots of talents.”

“But...I can’t stay like this!” I said. “Look at me!”

Darla reached out and pulled the towel from me with a sudden quick move, leaving me naked. I squealed, one arm crossing over my boobs while the other snaked down between my legs.

“I looked at you all night,” said Darla, “and I’m done. You can go now.”

I stamped my bare foot. “No!” I said. “I’m staying right here until you fix me!”

Darla shook her head. “One night and you’re already impossible to get rid of,” she said. “I think you’re being too clingy.”

“Very funny,” I said, teeth clenched.

“Anyway,” said Darla, “I don’t have time for your tantrum, so...” And then she said something in a language I didn’t recognise.

“Huh?” I said, looking at her.

Darla smiled, then started brushing her teeth.

I began to fidget. “You don’t have to talk to me,” I said, hips wriggling. “Just fix me and I’ll go away, all right?” I hated the pleading sound in my voice, but I was nervous. Nobody would take me serious looking like this.

Darla concentrated on brushing her teeth.

I squirmed again. My nipples hardened and my thighs began rubbing together. I felt warm. I glanced in the mirror and I realized my cheeks had flushed.

“What did you do?” I said, my fingers creeping over my bare belly. “I’m...I’m...”

Darla looked at me in the mirror, looking bored. “Your slutty little tramp body is overheating, bimbo,” she said.

My fingers crept into my pussy. I couldn’t help it. I squeaked, trying to summon the will-power to stop touching myself. I couldn’t. I gave up and dropped to my knees, fingers now pistoning back and forth over my clit.

Darla rolled her eyes. Then she placed a bare foot between my boobs and pushed me backward.

I fell onto my back, fingers still working my pussy. I couldn’t stop, but it didn’t help. I couldn’t peak. I mewled in need.

“You’re a gold-digging wench, Sammi,” said Darla, “so I added a little touch to your condition. Since you need to learn how to give, you can’t get yourself off. You can only cum from servicing someone else first.”

My eyes widened.

Darla hit a button on her cell phone, putting it on speaker. She pushed another button, then began applying makeup.

“Yes, ma’am?” said a voice.

“Who’s driving today?” said Darla.

“Carl.”

“Good,” said Darla. “Send him up.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I tried so hard to get myself off. My ridiculous boobs jiggled and my rounded hips wriggled as I worked myself into a lather. My nipples were rock hard and I was wetter than I had ever been in my life. Nothing worked, but I couldn’t stop. My body writhed in heated need.

Darla ignored me as she finished her makeup. She walked out of the bathroom, leaving me on the floor working my pussy furiously.

After a minute, it finally occurred to me that a man was standing in the bathroom. Then I heard Darla’s voice.

“Yeah, I probably should have waited before doing this,” she said, sounding far away. “She’s too needy to think straight right now. Anyway, enjoy, Carl.”

I heard a zipper and suddenly realized that Carl was actually standing over me with his cock out.

This was crazy! Did they really think I was going to suck a stranger’s cock?

Darla reached down and patted my cheek. “Don’t worry, Sammi,” she said. “This condition should wear off in a couple months.”

I had to cum. I had to.

My body writhed with need.

Desperate, hot, I got to my knees. No choice. I took a breath, then slid my wet mouth over Carl’s cock.

Darla chuckled. “Wow,” she said. “For a lesbian, she certainly sucks a mean cock. Look at her go.”

If Carl replied, I didn’t hear it. Once his cock was in my mouth, I couldn’t stop. My lips wrapped around his hardening shaft and my head bobbed back-and-forth without pause. The fat head of his cock kept hitting the back of my throat, but it didn’t seem to interfere. I was too desperate to get his cum in my belly.

Darla went over her agenda for the day with Carl while my head bobbed back-and-forth over his cock. She didn’t seem to even notice me.

Then Carl’s cock exploded and hot cum flooded my mouth. My eyes widened as I helplessly swallowed the seemingly endless flow. It seemed to last for hours, but then my eyes widened again as his semen filling my belly triggered my own release.

My mouth full of cock, I moaned around Carl’s shaft. I couldn’t stop orgasming. I writhed, wriggled and moaned, my pussy ridiculously slick. Every brush of my nipple against Carl’s leg sent ripples of heat through me, amplifying my unending climax. And when it finally ended, I fell back on my heels, unable to speak.

“Wow again,” said Darla. “Sammi seems to have found her talent. Not bad for a trailer park bimbo, right?”

My huge boobs heaved as I struggled to catch my breath. Then I inadvertently burped. I clapped my hand over my mouth, but it was too late. I was pretty sure I was about to die of embarrassment.

“Yes, ma’am,” said Carl.

Darla hit another button on her phone. “Charles? Are you there?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said the voice of her butler.

“Good,” said Darla. “I’m coming down for breakfast.”

“Very good, ma’am.”

“Thank you,” said Darla. “And while I’m down there, I need you to do a little house cleaning for me.”

“Indeed, ma’am?”

“Yes,” said Darla. “I need you to come up and take out the trash.”

“Indubitable, ma’am.”

THE END