The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trained — Chapter one

© 2010/2012

As the US descended into more than its average chaos in the early decades of the 21st Century the central government authorities became increasingly desperate to raise funds to keep their unsustainable bureaucracy functioning. Along with the “bailout” takeover of a number of once profitable companies and the seizure of all private pension funds, there were a few more steps taken that were intentionally given little publicity.

The authorities sought to turn every government asset into cash through a series of new programs. One of these was allowing the private prison operators to permanently lease long-term prisoners to the highest bidder. The courts had ruled this was not illegal slavery, since the 13th Amendment provided that involuntary servitude was allowed as punishment for crime.

It rapidly became clear to the people who ran the various private companies that operated most prisons that the highest value was achieved when selling young, fit prisoners to wealthy individuals who wanted to use them as sex slaves. The operators turned a blind-eye to that part of their business and happily auctioned off as many inmates as the wealthy wanted to buy. And there still were quite a few of the wealthy, especially the new class of those profiting from the chaos...

-1-

Brad Smith, a name he had assumed, was one of the new self-made multimillionaires of the new American wealthy class. He had speculated in the rapidly expanding prison industry and sold his supply company to one of the megacorps for a substantial sum, enough even in these times of high inflation to live the high life. And, coming from a dirt-poor background, that is what he wanted to do.

He soon, however, became rather bored with the vapid rich in their comfortable, walled and guarded enclaves. He saw the coming complete collapse of the system that created the new rich. So he found an old estate out in the country, bought it cheap, updated it, and moved away from the growing chaos of the cities.

Moving to the quiet of the Smokey Mountains relieved him of having to deal with his former aquaintances, but left him desiring some excitement... that’s when he conceived of investing in a permanent prisoner lease. Training a sex slave might be just what he needed to overcome the boredom of too much time on his hands.

After reading everything he could find on the subject of mind-controlling sex slaves he felt he was ready to act. In an old basement area of his mansion he set up a pleasure-dungeon and began to review the lease-offerings of the prisons that were part of the Lease-a-Stud system. There were so many fit, young toughs to choose among!

He did finally make his choice... a lifer known in the prison as Big Bart. At 6′4″ and all muscle the inmate was quite a specimen and Brad thought, “A stud who might take years to train right, but... endless hours of pleasure, both in the training and in the enjoying...”

The photos he reviewed displayed a naked prisoner with very short cropped brown hair, medium light skin, strong, trim musculature, and piercing eyes. “A tough dude who won’t break easy...”

Big Bart was standing there, scowling at the camera, his big cock and balls hanging free, his strong feet in a fight-stance, his bulging arms cuffed behind his back. Brad couldn’t help himself and so he masturbated while studying the photos. He stroked himself easily while contemplating how the strong muscles of the prisoner would feel under his fingers; how his skin would taste; how his erection would respond, even while he sought to resist being trained as a sex slave...

So he paid the hefty deposit and made arrangements to fetch his new pet from a state prison a few hours away.

-2-

The Warden’s office was typical of prisons. Sparcely furnished, gray walls, big desk with flags behind.

The Warden was a big man. He was used to dealing with toughs. Men purchasing prisoners for pleasure was something he had to deal with, though he did not much like it; he understood corporate policy.

Brad arrived wearing conservative business attire. The Warden treated Brad correctly, shook his hand, confirmed that their security people had approved his “holding facility.”

Brad wondered what the Warden really thought about the dungeon he had constructed. While looking as though it were made of old stone, with massive walls, deeply quiet, it was actually a very high-tech controlled environment. Well, as Brad had learned, each of the prisoners was implanted with a state-of-the-art control chip and while Brad intended to train his prisoner, using the old-fashioned mind control techniques he so admired, he was releived to understand that the chip would make it virtually impossible for the prisoner to successfully resist training.

After exchanging pleasantries, the Warden directed him to a seat and spoke into an intercom. Shortly the inmate was brought in, between two big guards, cuffed and shackled. Standing there, head shaved, in his orange jump suit and canvas boots, the prisoner was taller and broader than either guard. He looked as though he were ready to lash out. They positioned him in the middle of a white square painted on the concrete floor of the Warden’s office and stepped back a couple feet.

Brad sat easily and gazed at Big Bart who returned the stare with a snarl.

The Warden began reading a prepared statement that had apparently been written just for the lease program.

“Inmate number XL12332 you have been examined and found fit for selection for the prisoner lease program. The law permits prisons to reduce expenses by permanently leasing prisoners to qualified individuals. The gentleman you see here has been qualified to provide a secure facility to hold the inmate and has paid the required deposit. Access to the inmate inplant control chip is being transferred now to the lease-holder.”

“Your new lease-owner will now remove you from this prison and assumes full control and responsible. Mr. Smith, your control panel is now active.” The Warden held up what looked like a remote control and Brad stood, walked over and took it. “I trust you know how to use this? You are qualified. Here, also, is the key to the prisoner’s control gear.”

Big Bart began to protest, “I’m not anyone’s slave...” but was cut off by the Warden, “Silence!” He pressed a button on the control wand, before handing it over, and the inmate found himself unable to speak.

“Thank you Warden.” Taking the control device, turning to Big Bart, “Alright prisoner, it’s time to go. You will obey. The Rule for you is—Service, Obedience and Silence!” He depressed the Pain Button and saw the inmate wince, but make no sound. Walking behind the prisoner he grasped the chain that ran from the wrist cuffs that were latched to part of a rough leather control belt cinched about the inmate’s tight waist, down to the cuffs around his ankles, over his prison-issued canvas boots. Pushing, he barked, “Move.” The prisoner, trained to respond to his jailers with sullen obedience, begen to walk.

They left the Warden’s office and proceeded down a long hall. “I don’t like using the control wand pain button, but will do so if you don’t obey. We’re going to keep your voice off for a while so you can pay attention, instead of mouthing-off. Got it? Let’s see if you can grunt once for ‘yes’..” He stepped in front of the prisoner and gut-punched him hard once. Bart grunted. “Good. Whenever I ask you a question, I expect an audible grunt. Got it?” Bart glared at Brad. Brad depresed the pain button and watched Bart wince... he held the button down until Bart forced a grunt out through his clenched jaw.

“Right. I’m sure you didn’t expect to ever leave this place. You may not like being trained as a stud slave, but that’s what is happening. We’re starting right now by teaching you how to be handwalked. Remember, disobedience is always punished.”

The prisoner’s wrists were cuffed behind his back and his hands were cupped, one in the other.Brad moved his hand from the chain and, making a fist, he pushed against the palm of the inmate’s big hand. “When I place my fist here, you hold it and move where I push. Respond to my movements. Do you understand?” Bart hesitated. Brad again used the pain button, just for a moment. The prisoner grunted and complied.

Brad saw the prisoner’s shoulders relax a bit as he allowed himself to be hand-walked. “Good. Now stand tall, walk proud. You’re going to be the best stud slave ever! You are a tough guy stud slave and I never want to see you wimping-out. Stand proud!”

Reaching the guard station at the side exit used to remove leased prisoners, Smith turned the prisoner to the wall and left him facing right up against it with a terse, “Brace and don’t budge!” They waited thus while their passage out was confirmed. Brad put his fist back into Bart’s big hand, turned him and pushed forward. They exited the building and continued down a gravel path. Finally they came to a parking lot where Brad had his SUV.

Opening the back of the vehicle he motioned his stud slave in, “Get in there on your knees. That’s right. Now down on your belly.” The inmate hesitated and Brad used the pain button while pushing the big man down. The back seats had been removed from the vehicle and there was room for Big Bart to lay fully stretched out. “Good stud. I’m going to strap you in place so you’ll feel safe and secured. I will make sure you always feel controlled. Relax. We have hours of driving. Patience is a stud slave virtue.”

There were metal loops bolted into the floor and straps that held the inmate in place. There was a tight-fitting hood waiting. It had detatchable blinders and a built-in bit. Depressing the control button that rendered the big prisoner limp, he spoke, “First this hood and bit goes on.” Brad positioned himself straddling the inmate’s back, hauling on his head, forcing the hood on; bit in mouth. “Now I’m putting this headset over your ears. It is pre-recorded with my voice. I want you to listen to the sound of my voice and just relax. I control your every second. Just relax and follow orders.”

Lingering for a few moments, he kneeded his new property’s strong back, feeling the strength that he sought to train. The prisoner’s back muscles first tensed against the manipulation, but then released as the the mind control tape, reinforced through the implant, took over. The SUV drove away.

-3-

The drive was uneventful. Then the SUV was parked in the garage of Brad’s mansion. And the prisoner, who had dozed off, was forced awake with two quick cracks from a switch wielded by Smith, “Switching helps you focus. You will be switch-trained. Time to move, Stud. Your training starts now.” Still hooded and bound, the big man was grabbed by elbows above where his wrists were bound back, hustled back and out of the van, then handwalked inside and down into the dungeon built to hold him.

Bart found himself pushed along, down and into what sounded like a deep cellar; then down onto a bunk that consisted of thick canvas stretched on a metal frame. “This is your bunk, but you’re not here to rest yet. While your orange jump suit and boots are appropriate gear for a prisoner, and while I’m sure I’ll want to display you on occassion in that uniform, I think a proper stud slave should be kept naked execpt for his control gear, so I’m turning off your consciousness for a bit while I strip off your prison-issued gear and replace it with some more appropriate control gear. Remember, Discipline is Love! Disobedience is always punished.”

When Bart regained consciousness he was still face down on the bunk. His wrists were still bound behind him. A ball bit in his mouth. He lay there naked, not moving, not sure if his new prison guard, or whatever he was, was still there. Two quick stings across his bare buttocks told him that this guy Smith was there all right. “Wake up stud! Let’s take a look at you.”

Smith again pulled Bart up by the bound arms and handwalked him toward a large mirror. Bart tried to take in all around as he was husted forward.

“Look at yourself stud!”

There stood a large, bound, naked man next to another man dressed in a black sweat suit and boots; wearing black leather, fingerless gloves; that control wand hanging from the belt; a switch hanging from the other side.

The prisoner had a thin, but strong-looking, shinny metal ring around his waist; smaller versions of the same around his neck, wrists and ankles. Six metal rings to control the prisioner. The wrist-cuffs were, somehow, linked together and through the waist-band. Smith grasped it, “Yep, strongest chromed, titanium alloy. You’re strong, but nobody is strong enough to break these. With the implants in your head and this control gear, you’ll train very nicely. Eventually you’ll earn your seventh control ring... You know where that goes? When I put it around your cock base and balls you will understand that you are mine forever... But first, let’s rack you right here by the mirror so I can explore you a bit.”

Smith entered a code on the control device and Bart felt himself no longer able to move of his own volition. He was able to stand, breathe, see and hear, but not move.

Smith stepped behind the prisoner and released one wrist, raising up the arm, hanging the wrist cuff over a metal hook embedded in, and hanging from, the faux-rock ceiling of Smith’s dungeon. Then the second arm. Finally each ankle was latched to a hook embedded in the stone floor, with the prisoner’s legs spread apart.

“You’re naked, properly bound with a bit to keep you quiet, but you need one more hole plugged, so you’ll learn you are under my control, completely. When you understand that, you will feel very secure and ready to Serve, Obey and be Silent!” Brad depressed a control hidden under one of the floor flagstones and the ceiling and floor hooks retracted, pulling the prisoners taut.

Stepping behid the prisoner,Smith worked a finger, then two, into the stud’s butthole. Then he forced a carefully constructed butt-plug into the prisoner’s anus. Due to its shape, it entered and lodged just beyond the rings of muscle, a round loop just protruding. He stepped back, satisfied at what he saw: a slave stud, controlled and ready for training.

A couple control button presses returned volition and he could see Bart straining against the bindings and the plugs.

“Good. It’s no fun if you can’t react. Let’s give you back your voice, though with that bit, I still expect you to be quiet except when you grunt for ‘yes’ You need to learn that I am in complete control here.

Smith held up a foot long, thin cane switch. “This is a training switch, used to help you focus. You need to learn about switching so you’ll have a good incentive to behave.” Smith depressed again a corner of one of the floor stones and the chains holding the hooks over which the prisoner’s wrist cuffs were hung began to retract further toward the ceiling while the hooks to which the ankle cuffs were attached pulled into the floor, pulling the already stretched prisoner off the floor and leaving him suspended and helpless.

“One thing you must understand about being a good stud slave is that you need to be able to take a good deal of abuse. Toughness and stamina can only be obtained through strict discipline and harsh control. Remember, Discipline is Love.”

Smith began to apply the switch to the prisioner’s naked body, stinging across his buttocks, thighs and back, up to his shoulders and down to his calves. As he struck, he increased the rapidity and severity of the blows. First the prisioner struggled against the switching, but after a while hung limply, insensitive. Smith stopped. Focused first on controlling his own breathing.

Then stepping around the prisioner, he grasped the back of Bart’s head with one gloved hand and used the other to block his nose and mouth. Bart tensed and fully concsious again, struggled against Smith’s grip, staring intently at him. Releasign the prisioner’s nose only he ordered, “Breathe deeply.” Clamping the nose closed again, “Breathe only when I permit... that’s it. Focus. No struggle. Just focus on breathing and listening to the sound of my voice...” Smith began a standard induction, remembering that he needed to always repeat the induction the same way each time, to reinforce hypnotic mind control.

Shortly the prisioner’s eyes were fluttering as he breathed in time to Smith’s control. Smith depressed the floor stone again and the prisioner was standing on it, held up by his wrists. “First I’m going to release your wrists and latch them behind your back, one at a time; then I’ll release your ankles and walk you to your bunk. You need to focus. Stay alert. Breathe steady. You took that whupping v ery well. I’l let you rest shortly.”

Releasing and relatching the prisioner took only a few seconds and then he was at the bunk along the wall, and then on his back on it. Belts across his chest, waist and knees held him firmly in place. Wrists were released from behind and then latched to the bunk. Blindfold and head set on, “I want you to listen carefully to my voice.”

Against the back side of the bunk, along the wall, was another metal frame with a thick wool blanket stretched on it. The frame was pivoted and lowered the blanket onto the prisioner, only his head and feet beyond it. The frame latched in place, “Good, now you’ll feel well secured.” There was a slit in the blanet at cock level and Smith pulled the prisioner’s hefty manhood and balls through the slit. He then started the mind control cd loop. “Listen to the sound of my voice...”

While the prisoner began hearing his master’s voice inducing a trance state, Smith began to massage his sex slave’s cock. As it stiffened, he added licking, then sucking. Leaning across the prisioner’s bound body, feeling its warmth, he dove onto the stud’s erection, deep throating until he received a copius explosion of manseed; wave after wave of orgasm from the bound and controlled stud slave.

He left the slave there, his cock still sticking up.

—4—

Bart awoke to three quick stings of the switch across his bare feet. He was bound and felt unable to respond. All he heard was his master’s voice, “Service, obedience, silence...” Then the blindfold was off and master was gazing down at him. He felt so confused. Master’s hand was on his morning-hard penis. Then master’s mouth was on it, and he surrendered to the feeling, quickly exploding in an intense orgasm, and just as quickly being hustled from the bunk, “Enough laying around stud. Time to get up and back to training. Strick routine. Hard traiing. Toughness and stamina. That’s what we’re after. Discipline is Love.”

Bart was hand-walked to stand before the mirror again. “Stand at brace. That’s it. Shoulders back, head up, gut tight. That’s the right stance! Good display! Don’t budge!”

Smith cracked the switch across Bart’s bare buttocks a half dozen times.

“Remember stud, ‘Discipline is love... Disobedience is always punished.’ After cleaning and feeding you, we’ll set you to exercising. Excersize alternating with discipline. Strict training in proper stud slave behavior punctuated with orgasms. Your feed is rich in nutrients and aminos needed to produce lots of sperm. You are going to be my personal sperm machine.”

Bart was brought to a corner of the dungeon where several contrapions were bolted to the wall, “This is the processing and exercise unit. It’s built to easily let me control your CF&E functions, that’s Cleaning, Feeding and Exercise.”

“First we need to rack you here...” Smith quickly unlatched each wrist from the titanium ring around the prisoner’s waist and relatched each to a metal bar hanging from a cable that came from a long slot in the ceiling. Another floor switch pulled Bart up so his weight was on his toes. Smith grasped his stud slave around the waist and slid him into the corner where there was a drain on the floor with hoses and brushes and the like attached to a rack. Bart’s ankle rings were latched to hooks on the floor, holding his legs apart. Smith pulled a thick tube from the wall. “This is a colonic device. It pumps water into your butt and then extracts the water and waste. Clean and efficient.”

Smith reached between the prisoner’s legs and pulled the butt-plug out by its loop. Then he pushed the colonic tube against Bart’s butthole. The man resisted. Smith stopped, took his switch and layed into the bound prisioner a dozen times. Then he took the tube again and forced it in. “Good. It’s only a bit wider than your butt-plug. Squeeze your butt muscles. I don’t want waste water squriting out! You will be severely punished if any leaks.”

Smith pulled a lever and Bart could feel the warm water rushing in. As the pressure built, Smith held one hand at the small of the prisoner’s back, used the other to deeply massage the man’s gut and intestines. As the pressure built, the prisoner’s face took on a distressed look. “Don’t worry stud; this has an auto-cutoff. It won’t blow through your guts.” The pressure held steady. The lever was pulled again. “Now release.” Bart could feel the device drawing out everything from his intestines. “That’s good. Insides clean and evacuated. Now onto the feed process.” The prisoner’s butt plug was replaced.

Smith pulled another tube from the wall rack. This one was thin and flexible. There was a bit built into the end. Smith held it up to Bart. “I’m going to exchange this bit for the ball bit. Stay focused. He quickly exchanged the bits. “Relax your throat. When I depress this button the feed tube will slide down your throat. It’s shape so it can only go down toward your stomach. You don’t want to taste the stud feed. It is very good for you, but doesn’t taste so good. Relax now.” Bart was surprised how quickly the tube inserted, pumped his stomach full and withdrew. His master patted his stomach, “A hungry stud works hard.” Smith replaced the ball bit.

“Now let’s get you over to the forced exerciser. This will become routine. From processor to exersizer; then back again. Only difference is after exercise, I’ll hose you down and bring you over to the training area to put you through your paces. The harder the training, the happier the stud.”

As he was speaking Smith hauled Bart over to the next device, a stair tread with pullies attached. Bart’s ankles were attached to the treads and his arms to the pullies, which held him taut. A thin tube was pushed around the ball bit. “This will water you as needed. If you have to piss, do so. The equipment will wash your pee into the floor drain. If you get too hot, it will spray cool you. If you fail to keep the power needle here above the red line, you’ll get jolted. The device is made to run you as hard as possible, based on your temperature and heart rate, using your arms and legs together, but not hard enough to damage you. Just go with it!”

Smith smacked Bart hard across the buttocks with his gloved hand and pulled a lever that started the equipment. Bart hesitated, felt a jolt through his feet and wrists and started to move. “That’s it; just coordinate alternately pushing on the stair treads and pulling on the pullies. This device is connected to the house grid, so you’re workin’ for your keep by making power for the house. Good stud. Keep at it. Now I’m going to put this head set on you so you can focus on my voice while I go about my business. Hours a day on the forced exerciser will make you even tougher and stronger than you are already. When I come back, we’ll start position training. Stay focused!”

Smith put a headset on the prisoner and turned on the pre-recorded mind control tape, which began as they all would, with his voice, “Listen to the sound of my voice... Discipline is Love...”

—5—

Hours later Bart was lost in his master’s voice, driven to exercise by the voice and by the jolts. Then felt the switch sting against his bare buttocks, but didn’t dare to slow his pace. Then the head set was removed but Smith’s voice continued. “Good stud. Slow to a walk. Breathe deeply. Good stud.”

Bart was exausted. He did not even try to resist as he was unlatched from the forced exersizer and relatched to the overhead bar. Then back to the processor where he was fed, evacuated, hosed off.

With his hands again latched behind, Smith handwalked his still-damp stud slave to a large gym mat at the other end of the dungeon.

“You will now begin to learn proper stud slave behavior. First you need to learn basic positions. You will learn them by name, number and switch code. When I crack you with the switch in a certain way, you will assume the appropriate position.

“There are nine basic positions that let you display your training; that show your devotion to the Slave Stud Code, which is, as you’ve hear over and over, “Service, Obedience and Silence: SOS. Three positions are for regular display; three for sex display and three for penal display. Here are the positions; remain at Brace while I describe them; then you will practice until you know them perfectly:

“First three postures—Stud display positions:

1. Brace. When I say ‘Post!’ and crack you once against the middle of your buttocks, you will remain at or assume the position of Brace. You will stand tall, shoulders back, head and gaze straight forward. Your arms will be latched behind your back. Your feet will be parallel and a foot apart. You will remain still. When in doubt, stand at Brace! Whenever I say, “Brace!” do so.

2. Squat. ‘Post!’ and two cracks across the mid-buttocks will signal you to squat. Your feet will be parallel and two feet apart. You may relax in this position.

3. Sit. “Post!” and three cracks across the mid-buttocks is Sit. I will train you to sit cross-legged, straight back. Gaze and head forward.

“The next three are what I call the Available Stud postures.

4. Ready Cock. When I say ‘Sex Post!’ and crack you once across the top of your buttocks you will assume this position. This is like Brace, but your feet are wider apart, about two feet, and they are angled out. You will sport an erection in this position. Close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice. That’s it. Deep under. Whenever I say ‘Ready Cock’ you will quickly become erect, knowing that you will be of service and rewarded. Remember this command. Remember, a good stud is an erect stud!

5. Ready Butt. ‘Sex Post!’ and two cracks acorss the top. You will get on your knees; head and shoulders on the ground, butt up, legs two feet apart, feet and ankles turned in. Since your wrist are always latched back, you will need to learn to balance on your shoulders, with your head turned aside. In this position you will be available for use.

6. Ready Crotch. ‘Sex Post!’ and three cracks. This also starts on your knees, with legs about a foot apart, ankles turned in. You’ll lean back until you are resting on your bound hands. feet and lower legs. When you assume this position, you will become erect. Whenever I say, ‘Ready Crotch’ you will become hard. In this position you will make a good riding stool; I will enjoy riding your cock; you can also be useful as foot stool in this position.

“The final three are the Penal Stances:

7. Butt Sir. When I command ‘Penal Post!’ and crack once across the base of your buttocks, you will assume this position. It’s also like brace, feet two feet apart, toes pointing in. You will need to lean over so your butt is handy for whacking.

8. Butt Too Sir. ‘Penal Post’ and two cracks across the lower buttocks. Down on your back; balanced on your hands and shoulders with your knees on either side of your head. In this position you present you butt for serious whupping.

9. Feet Sir. ‘Penal Post’ and three cracks acros the lower butt. On your back, knees pressed to your chest so your feet are up and available for cracking.

“You will be trained in all these positions, for my pleasure and for exhibition. Just like prize dogs are not shown by their owners, but rather by trained exhibitonists, you stud slaves, are trained for consistent exhibit. The standard positions allow you to respond to any master handling the exhibit.

“To assume these positions, you need to become more flexible than you probably are, so we will start with flexibility training. I will be twisting and manipulating you repeatedly on the mat, so as to loosen and make flexible your joints so you can assume and maintain these positions. On your belly on the mat. I will turn off your voluntary muscle control so I can release your wrists... But in a while, as your training continues, voluntary control—controlled control, you’ll understand, will be resumed so you can resist and submit as directed.”

Smith stretched the limp prisoner on his stomach, and straddling his buttocks began to massage deeply, firmly, with all his weight. Rolling him over, he proceeded to massage and manipulate the prisoner’s chest and rib cage, pulling him up while arching against him, twisting and bending.

Rolling him over again, Smith repeatedly bent and twisted the prisoner’s legs and arms, until the hard beating of his slave’s heart told him to let up a bit. He returned to massaging again, until the prisoner’s breathing normalized. Then back to manipulating: slave on his stomach, his shoulders and arms hauled back... this continued for a good hour or more.

Finally leaving the prisoner sprawled on his back, Smith stood over his slave and stripped off his sweats and jock, standing tall over Bart, gloved and booted, but otherwise naked and erect. Knelling between the big stud’s strong legs he latched his ankles and wrists to hooks at the corners of the mat.

Letting himself down, fully on his slave, Smith used the control wand to return muscle control to the prisoner who tensed and growled at his master. Smith reacted quickly, smacking the prisoner across the face with his gloved hand and reaching over to grab his switch. Leaning way back he reached and snapped the switch several times across the bottom of the prisoner’s feet, latched to the mat.

Bart winced and squirmed but stopped when Smith spoke sharply, “Stay still or I’ll continue cracking your feet. That’s better...” Smith resumed stretching across his bound slave, making sure their cocks were lying against each other.

“Good stud. Just lie here while I explore your nice tight body with my hands, my mouth and my body. As I rub our crotches together you get hard, just like I’m getting... As I chew on your neck here... and here... you’ll relax more and more... listening to the sound of my voice... as I nibble here... and here...”

Smith sowly ground their hips together, nibbling on his stud slave’s neck and shoulders, repeating “Relaxed and erect...” over and over, first in the right ear, then in the left; back and forth.

Bart’s eyes closed and he became more relaxed as his master’s mouth massaged and nibbled and bit... as his cock was rubbed between their warm bodies, feeling his master’s erection... without resistance he became hard and increasingly sensitive to his master’s touch.

Brad released his legs, letting him stretch out. Master’s head moved swiftly to the prisoner’s crotch, with arms wrapping his waist, pulling his crotch up, quickly engulfing his erection, triggering an intense orgasm, pulsing shot after shot of mancream into his master’s furiously sucking throat!

Panting, he arched up higher as his master hefted him around the waist, deep throating him even as he pumped moe and more, until he was thrusting with no more man juice flowing...

Smith released the prisoner who went limp onto the mat. He stretched again on top of him, also going limp as both of their jagged breathing continued, until they were both breathing slowing, Smith carefully matching his stud’s breath, until both fell asleep.

-6-

Sometime later Smith awoke, laying across his stud, who was sleeping peacefully. He lay there, just continuing to match breathing, feeling the warmth; feeling his own cock resting against his slave’s still hefty manhood... both mostly soft... but his responding... hardening and as it grew against the prisoner’s manhood, the sleeping stud’s cock also responded, each stimulting the other as Smith began to very gently massage their bodies together, until he realized the prisoner was awake. He sat up, straddling the sex slave, positioning his buttocks ontop of the slave’s stiffening cock.

“Good stud. You came; you rested. My turn now. I’m goig to penetrate your virgin ass...” Bart started to twist and push against his master. Again Smith grabbed his switch and again cracked the stud hard across the thighs, calves and feet, repeatedly. “Lie still! That’s better.”

“Now I’ll turn off your muscles and reposition your legs over your head and latched back by your wrists, binding you securely. I know you’re flexible enough for that.” Repositioning accomplished, Smith return “controlled control” to the prisoner and smacked him hard a couple times against the bare, exposed and uplifted ass.

“Good stud. Now I’ll grease you and mount you like a stud slave ought to be mounted; hard and quick.You may not cum until ordered to do so.Premature orgasms are always punished. Discipline is love!”

Brad withdrew the slave stud’s butt plug. It made a plopping sound. He leaned between the prisoner’s legs and began to massage the tightly puckered anus. He licked his fingers and began to finger massage and moisten deeper into the anus. Repositioning, he placed his cockhead against the stud slave’s anus and pushed, probbing past the muscles and deeply in. Bart grit his teech around the ball bit as he felt his master begin to slowly, deeply pump into him.

Brad maintained a steady pace, pumping deeper in and nearly out, slowly increasing speed as his erection grew harder and hotter. Finally he lost control and began to pump wildly, quickly cumming, spurting over and over again. Panting, he gasped out, “Good stud. Good fuck...” Laying limply, he released the stud’s legs and let him stretch on his back, his wrists still latched to the metal rings at the edge of the mat. Laying across his sex slave, he closed his eyes and began to breathe deeply.

“Now you’re mine for certain. My contract with the prison requires that I latch you down for enforced rest eight hours a day. That leaves 16 hours. Six of those on the power runner will keep you in excellent shape. That gives me ten hours a day to train you. I will maintain a very strict training routine with you.

“Each day after your run, I’ll evacuate, feed and clean you; then you’ll be brought here to the training mat, for strict discipline and training. Like I say, ‘Discipline is love.’ but so is training. The harder I train you, the better stud slave you’ll become.

“I have a new toy to start training you on. It’s called the articulator rack.

Then we’ll start position training. You will learn all the different positions for me to mount you, by the numbers. I intend to work you every day like this, controlling your body and mind until you are completely enthralled... completely the perfect stud slave: muscled, tough and always available... Yes, discipline is love!”

To be continued...